Family Raiders - Cover

Family Raiders

Copyright© 2002 by Foxbayou

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Four men break out of prison and take refuge in a wealthy families home. after three days the family members have been used in every way possible.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence  

Dawn reached over, grabbed her brother's arm, and quietly asked, "What are those men saying, did anything happen to mom? Tell me."

Bobby took a deep breath and said; "I think they raped mom all night long."

Dawn hid her face in her hands and started to cry. The men noticed and Cutter yelled at her to shut up. Debbie stopped long enough from fixing breakfast to come over and hold her. She felt she knew why her daughter was crying. She prayed that she soon would not have to cry for her daughter.

After breakfast, Cutter told Debbie and the kids to go into the den and sit down on the sofa. Debbie sat in the middle and held the hands of her two children. Cutter motioned for her to get up and come over to him. She didn't want to leave Bobby and Dawn but remembered his warnings. She stood up and walked over to Cutter who stood by the window. As she walked, her son Bobby couldn't keep his eyes off the smooth curves of his mother's ass. The raging power of teenage puberty took over and without warning, he felt his cock grow hard and press up against his pans. Bobby tried to stop it but it grew to full length. He quickly put a pillow over his lap to cover it. Cutter noticed the action.

When Debbie reached Cutter he looked her in the eye and carefully said, "Debbie, it is share time. The boy's and I have decided we had such a great time last night that we should share it with everyone, including the kids."

Debbie stopped breathing for a few seconds before turning to Cutter and pleading, "NO, Please, I'll do anything you want if only you don't involve them."

Cutter paused and then said, "Debbie Hon you'll do anything we want anyway. Don't try to bargain with us lady. Listen up to what I say and remember pain and suffering like you can't imagine awaits anyone who doesn't cooperate."

With this Cutter raised the two inch scalpel and placed the point just below Debbie's left eye, "I'll cut your eye ball out if you don't do exactly as I say or maybe I will use Dawn."

A deep sickening feeling spread over her entire body as the threat took hold. Debbie knew she would do exactly as they wanted her to do. Cutter backed Debbie into a corner and held her chin tightly with one hand while still holding the blade near her face.

"This is the game plan for today Mrs. Scott, " he growled. "We all are going to play games and have fun. All of us, do you understand?"

Debbie was held so tight she could only mumble a yes.

"Good girl. You know what will happen if you and the kids don't cooperate." With that, Cutter put the blade down and patted her on her ass.

Cutter grabbed Debbie, led her out the door into the patio, and set her down on a sofa. Sitting down next to her he began to tell her of the step by step plans he had for Dawn, bobby and her which would keep he and his men amused for a while. Debbie sat with tears streaming down her cheeks and her eyes closed while she hear Cutter describe the unimaginable trials they would be forced to endure. Not one of them would be spared from the horrible games made up by the sick minds of these animals.

When cutter was finished, Debbie was made to repeat word for word what the "game" plan was. She made many mistakes and had to start over time and time again. At some parts, she just couldn't repeat what was going to happen and froze up until Cutter waived the blade at her. Finally, she got the entire scenario down and repeated it word for word. Staring through the window at Dawn and Bobby inside she knew they would be growing up today and in a way never imagined.

Just then, Willie came outside and said, "There is a man coming up the driveway, walking."

"Quick", said cutter, "Everyone inside and wait for me."

Tom Scott hiked up the winding driveway after the police had driven him home. The stolen car report took only a few minutes and the office was kind enough to offer Tom a ride home. As he entered the front door, he called out to Debbie and the kids but didn't receive an answer. Walking into the den, he was startled to see his wife standing there in an almost transparent peignoir and both children sitting in the room.

"Debbie, what are you doing dressed like that?" he cried out.

Cutter approached Tom from behind and said, "Something is better than nothing don't you think my friend?

Hearing a strange voice behind him, Tom Scott turned and found he was face to face with a large man holding a sharp knife to Tom's neck.

"One move and your head falls off, understand?"

Tom was too shocked to reply and remained frozen as Carl and Mike joined in and tied his arms behind him.

"What do you men want with my family?" he asked. "Take all the money I have and please go."

Cutter walked around in front of Tom and said, "We've been here quite a while and as you can see they are all safe and sound. A little used perhaps but safe and sound. To stay that way, you will have to cooperate in the same way as they all have.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.