Family Raiders - Cover

Family Raiders

Copyright© 2002 by Foxbayou

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Four men break out of prison and take refuge in a wealthy families home. after three days the family members have been used in every way possible.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence  

Turning to her he then said, "I want you to understand that I meant what I said earlier. If you and the kids do not cooperate fully with every demand made of you, you will suffer punishments and pain, as you have never dreamed of. Do you totally accept this at the truth and will you conduct yourself accordingly while we are your guests?"

Debbie smelled the Cognac laden breath of this part animal, part suave gentleman as he whispered to her. Her mind was reeling with all that had happened so quickly today but she knew she had to stay clear if she and the kids were going to survive. Her mind continued to flash with vivid scenes of what could and most likely would happen to her even if she complied.

Like all women, Debbie had fantasized many times about rape but always during those fantasies she was in total control and the man was what her daughter would call a "Hulk". Never did she dream of four escaped convicts using her body I anyway, they choose.

"Well?" Cutters voice cut though her thoughts and quickly brought her back to reality.

With tears flowing down her cheeks, Debbie made a plea. "Please, I'll cooperate wit you, but don't hurt my children. They're so young."

Cutter gently touched her hand and said, "Hurt has many definitions. Maybe what you would now call hurt, some would call a learning experience."

Again, Debbie shivered and again her thoughts ran wild. What did this man mean? Did it mean what she dreaded to think about but couldn't stop from filling her mind? Dawn only sixteen and Bobby just thirteen. No it wasn't possible, was it? Turning to look at Cutter's eyes gave her the answer, it was not only possible, and it was assured.

The Rules:

Still touching hands, Debbie continued to just stare into Cutter's eyes. "You're going to rape me aren't you?" she sobbed softly.

"No," replied Cutter, "we're going to make love, all of us. What better way for house guests to be treated?"

Debbie just shook her head and dropped her chin to her chest.

"This is how it is going to be Debbie, and any deviations from these instructions will cause great pain an suffering to those who do so."

With that, Cutter stood up and in a strong voice began to speak his "rules for houseguests".

"Tonight you will join me in bed and you will perform like you may have many yeas ago when you reached your peak. However, you must accept the fact that you will be learning many new ways of pleasing a man. Things you may like, things you may not like. It's immaterial, your wants will not be considered. When I am sufficiently please, Mike and Carl will be service in the same manner. Any hesitation as to a request for any service will be treated with swift punishment. You must realize that the three of us have not had a woman in many years and the pent-up dreams we have stored over the years are ready to be put to practice."

Debbie looked puzzled, "Three?"

"Oh yes, I forgot. Willie only does men or should I say males. Your job is to keep the rest of us pleased at all times regardless of the time or place. Now stand up and kiss me. Kiss me like a lover who has been away for a long time."

Debbie stared into the face of the man who now owned her body, her fate pre-planned. She closed her eyes and parted her lips, pressing them to Cutter's waiting mouth. Feeling his tongue probe, she forced herself to probe back with her tongue.

Cutter released Debbie, picked up the bottle of Cognac, two glasses, and pointed to the stairway. Debbie led the way while fighting back the urge to cry or scream.

"Which one is yours or I really mean ours?"

She pointed at the end of the hall where the double doors were. As expected, the bedroom was very tastefully and expensive furnished. A large king sized bed sat in the center of the room and doors on either side of it led off to "His & Hers" bathrooms. Cutter opened a sliding mirrored closet and ran his hand over some of the beautiful gowns.

"Maybe next time we'll have you get into one of these but tonight the time is too short."

With that, he sat down in a richly upholstered chair and motioned Debbie to stand in front of him.

"Now I want to see you strip slowly, one piece at a time while I enjoy the suspense."

Debbie had to take a deep breath to clear her mind. Can this be happening? Here in her bedroom where for more than eighteen years she had spent thousands of happy hors both by herself and with her husband Tom. Here in her safe inter-sanctum she was about to be raped by a strange man, no not one, but three men. The snap of Cutter's fingers brought her back to the reality of what she must do. Her sleeveless dress opened in the front with seven buttons. Debbie stared at the wall as she started to open each button from the top down.

"No Debbie", said Cutter, "You will look me directly in the eye and make love with your expressions at all times.

She dropped her gaze and managed a slight smile as she mad eye contact. When all of the buttons had been opened, Cutter could see a lacy white half-slip and a bra of satiny material. Opening the front wide, Debbie allowed the dress to fall at her feet. Cutter watched s she was not sure of what to do next. Taking her thumbs, she bulled at the waistband of the slip and pushed it down to the floor. Cutter raised his hand and indicated for her to help. He stood up and walked slowly around Debbie as she stood with her arms at her side.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.