Family Raiders - Cover

Family Raiders

Copyright© 2002 by Foxbayou

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Four men break out of prison and take refuge in a wealthy families home. after three days the family members have been used in every way possible.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence  

Cutter watched as Wendy struggled, tried to cry out, and said, "I guess you can have one of your doctor friends sew it back on, can't you?

He then went over to the supply cabinet and took out a large square bandage. Tearing it open, he approached Wendy and taking her bloody breast in his hand, he pressed the bandage over the wound.

"That will have to do for now my dear, we don't have time to wait around. How will you get o your knees and do as your were told or do I have to cut off the other one?"

Willie released his hold on Wendy and she slowly sank to her knees while holding the bandage tight to her bleeding breast. Tilting her head back, she opened her mouth wide and closed her eyes. Cutter smiled as he reached behind him and grabbed a ball pint pin off the desk and quickly placed it crosswise at the back of Wendy's teeth, preventing her from closing her mouth.

"Sorry honey, I don't think you deserve my sperm. You're a bitch and what bitches need, bitches get."

With that statement, he grabbed the back of her head and aimed his cock directly at her mouth. A heavy stream of hot piss exploded from its slit and started to fill Wendy's mouth. She tried to close her mouth but the ballpoint pen prevented her from doing so. Her mouth quickly filled to the brim and Cutter reached out and pinched her nostrils closed. Wendy couldn't breathe with out swallowing the mouth full of piss. She gagged a few times but finally got it all down. Cutter then filled it again. Again, Wendy swallowed. Four mouthfuls more and Cutters bladder was empty. He removed the pen from her mouth as she sank to the floor, breathing heavily.

Grabbing her by her hair Cutter whispered into her hair, "Maybe next time you'll treat all people the same, with courtesy, right?" Still holding the bandage against her bleeding breast, Wendy sank to the floor and slowly shook her head that she understood.

Just then, Carl entered the room with some clothes piled up on his arms and said, "I found these in the locker room."

The four men quickly dressed in the stolen clothes. Cutter went over to the older nurse, opened one handcuff, and led her over to where Wendy was curled up on the floor. He hooked them together through a table where they could move but not reach the phone.

"Take care of the bitch old woman. They might be able to put her back together." With that, they left and stole a gray Ford out of the parking lot.

The Hiding Place:

Cutter's thoughts snapped back to the present as he remembered he was driving and supposed to be looking for a hiding place. Didn't need to make a mistake and be stopped my some motor officer.

All the homes looked the same in this neighborhood, only the landscaping and the choice of paint colors made them different. Mike and Carl were both grumbling about being caught if we didn't find a hiding place soon. Suddenly Cutter thought about the car they were in. It was covered with dust when they stole it so it must have been left for many days. Perhaps the owner was away on a business trip.

Cutter turned to Mike and said, "Open up the glove box and look for the registration papers." Mike fumbled through all the papers and came up with a valid registration certificate.

"Read it," commanded Cutter.

Mike smiled as he said, "It says this car belongs to Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Scott at 12312 West Country Club Lane. "Hey, I remember us passing that street about two miles back, it wound up into the hills!"

Cutter immediately turned around and began to retrace their path. After ten minutes, they saw a signpost that said Apple Lane. Driving slowly they watched each house as the addresses grew larger in number until they came to an area where the homes were set way back from the road on large two acre lots. Cutter slowed down and noticed each gated driveway had number attached to nearby mailboxes.

Mike suddenly exclaimed, "There it is, 12312, 'The Scott's'. The gate looks locked, how do we get in?"

Cutter thought for a moment and then said, "Look for an opener of some kind."

Mike quickly found a remote transmitter in the glove box and pressed the button. The tall metal gate slowly began to open. Cutter looked carefully at the winding driveway that led up to a large home located behind trees. He pulled the car to the side of the driveway and stopped.

Cutter turned to the others and said, "Let's walk up first and then bring up the car. Might be family members staying inside."

The four men got out of the car and carefully moved up the driveway, staying close to the shrubbery. At the top of the drive, they came upon a very large and expensive two-story modern home with many lights on and music coming from an upstairs window. Clutter had Willie and Carl go around to the left as he and Mike went around to the left.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.