Family Raiders - Cover

Family Raiders

Copyright© 2002 by Foxbayou

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Four men break out of prison and take refuge in a wealthy families home. after three days the family members have been used in every way possible.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence  

The Hunt:

The vehicle they had just stolen fit perfectly into the suburb neighborhood of Carsonville. A five-year-old non-descript gray four-door Ford which matched dozens of others in this middle-income community. Don't need to stand out now thought Cutter as he drove slowly down one road after another looking carefully at each well kept home they passed. Not sure, what he was looking for but knowing that his safety and that of the three men with him depended on finding a place to hide and finding it soon. It had only been six hours since he and the others had broken out of the jail wing of the hospital. The radio was full of police bulletins warning citizens to be on the watch for the four escaped convicts.

Watching just as carefully from the front passenger's set was Mike Washington, a convicted rapist serving a life sentence for his third conviction. In the back seat sat Willie Watson, a homosexual drug dealer serving ten years to life and next to him sat "Crazy Carl" a demented child molester. Each had changed into civilian clothes stolen from the doctor's locker room during the escape. The car was found in the parking lot covered with dust indicating it had not been moved for a few days. It was easily hot wired and started by Cutter.

Cutter, whose real name was Don Martin, was the leader of the group who had wrangled their way into the emergency room of the hospital by faking food poisoning. He himself was serving a life term for the murders of two teenagers who had the unfortunate luck to be parked, having sex, on a back road when Cutter drove by. His nickname came from his specialized talent of using sharp knife and razors on his victims. "Guns are for the jerks, " he always said, "It takes an expert to slowly dispatch a victim and enjoy each second." Having a MBA he always took charge of any group he was a member of without question. Business bored him and he turned to a life of crime for kicks.

The Escape:

Cutter smiled to himself as he thought of the ease with which they had gotten away. After arriving at the hospital under guard by two prison officers, the four men had been given exams by the head nurse. She was a tall slim read head with large tits straining at her uniform. Her partner was an older gray-headed lady who tried to smile and be friendly even though she was obviously nervous having four prisoners in her care. The senior redhead, who made no effort to be friendly, had a very foul mouth and treated them like scum. Cutter made a mental note to take her down, a long way down, before they left.

All four of them were given hospital gowns to put on and told to get into bed. The emergency room had five beds separated only sheets that could be drawn around each bed. Mike Washington had purposely put the gown on backwards with the opening in the front. The nurse glared at him and told him to put it on correctly as she saw his huge cock hanging in the open. Cutter quickly realized that an action such as this could jeopardize the escape plan and quickly told Mike to knock it off. The assigned doctor had not arrived from his home yet and the two prison officers stood at the doorway with shotguns in hand looking very bored.

The redhead nurse snapped at Cutter telling him to come over to her desk. Cutter got up and holding the rear opening of his gown closed, walked over to the desk smiling all the way.

"What's your name beautiful?" he asked as he stood in front of her.

"None of your damn business," she spat out, "Let me ask the questions and you just answer. What is your prison number?"

Cutter continued to smile while his mind was working on how he will bring this bitch down, down below his own level very soon.

"I have trouble remembering it honey," Cutter drawled, "But I think it starts with sixty-nine."

The nurse frowned and turned toward the officer at the door and said, "I've got another asshole here; can you straighten him out?"

Both of the prison officers stood up and walked over to either side of Cutter. Dave, the larger of the two officers, put the barrel of his shotgun against Cutt4er's groin and pushed in hard. Cutter bent over double with the pain.

"Don't give the nurse any trouble Cutter. She's a friend," he said.

Cutter felt this was the time to act. He moaned while he was doubled over and quickly placing his hands together near his waist, he formed two karate fists. With the speed of a snake, he lashed out right and left from his bent position striking both officers in their testicles.

Both officers dropped the shotguns and tried to cover themselves with both hands. Each received a second blow to their "Adam's apple" that finished them off as they fell to the floor. The redhead nurse stood up and ran to the emergency button on the wall while screaming for help. The other three men quickly got out of bed. Mike tackled the redhead and Willie grabbed the older nurse.

Carl quickly went to the door and closed it sealing off the room from the hallway. Cutter checked the officers and found both out cold. He went over to the equipment cabinet and almost had an organism when he saw all the various ultra-sharp scalpels lying on a shelf. Picking up one with a two-inch blade he walked over to where the redhead was struggling with Mike.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.