Family Secret - Cover

Family Secret

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - It seems that almost everyone is having some one-on-one fun, until Mom walks in and catches Daddy & Daughter together, then everyone goes to court.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

"I guess the court didn't have much choice," Abby said, lazing back in the sun. "I mean after all the testimony from mother. They sure weren't going to leave you with daddy." Vicky scrabbled in the ice chest for a bottle of pop. The easy sway of the yacht in the swells made slapping sounds at the water line. It occurred to Abby as she watched her sister that she'd matured in an inexplicable way. She still wore ribbons on her braids and still had that impish, upturned nose as if she were about to give someone a hotfoot. But there was something calm in her eyes, something knowing.

"Well, I couldn'tve stayed with daddy anyway," Vicky said, letting the pop bottle rub her bottom lip. She tongued the hole so that it popped and then drank another swallow of the sweet, cold liquid. "Even if they hadn't put him in prison."

"Thank god he won't be in very long." Abby applied suntan oil to her arms and slipped on her sunglasses.

"I guess when we testified that we loved and respected him the jury softened."

"Yeah. Well, we do love and respect him, don't we?"

Vicky shrugged. "I love him. Like a father, you know. But I always thought he was a little loose when it came to morals."

"Ha!" Abby exploded. "You're one to talk about morals! After mom found you all tangled up under daddy. With his cock..."

"I don't want to talk about it," Vicky said, taking another mouthful of pop. "I really wasn't myself that night. Howell..."

"Oh, I don't want to hear about Howell." Abby made a face. "I was having a wonderful time with Kevin when he broke in like a drunken bear!"

"Yes!" Vicky said in an accusing voice, "my Kevin. And you were spurring him!"

"He liked it. He even liked me on top. And then that, damned brother of ours jumped on my back and..." She shivered and rubbed her oiled arms. "Oh god, it gives me the creeps just to..."

"What do you mean? You told me that you came the minute he stuck his cock in your ass."

"So what? That doesn't mean I would ask somebody to do that."

Vicky shrugged. "Well, at least everything's all straightened out now." She finished her pop and set the bottle beside her deck chair. Abby watched her young sister lean close to whisper. "Do you think Mona really ran away with Jim?"

"Who else?" Vicky giggled, "I always knew that Mona was a sucker for a guy with a bigger cock than daddy's."

"And was it Jim who did it to you that night you and Perry were in the billiard room?" Vicky breathed, obviously excited by the implications. Vicky stretched and experienced a little tremor of pleasure herself.

"You know Vicky, I'm still not sure. I mean it could have been Carl or Jim. They both have big cocks." She smiled. "Maybe daddy got to me too. I guess I'll never know. But it does seem unlikely that our chauffeur would come to the main house and risk daddy finding out while he raped me in the basement."

"Was it rape?" Vicky teased.

"He gagged me! And he tied me up too... a little bit anyway." Abby couldn't help but smile. "God, his cock was big, whoever it was."

Vicky patted the crotch of her bikini. "Daddy sure was big, I can swear to that." Abby gave another shrug.

"Well it really doesn't matter in the end."

The boat bobbed in another swell. Vicky got up and strolled over to the rail to watch the sailboat going out of the cove. Abby watched her sister stretch her coltish legs and point her toes. She was thinking of Carl having at the slender, adolescent form of her young sister. It made her pussy slick with excitement to even consider it. And when she thought that perhaps Carl had fucked her in the dark that night she'd tied up Perry, her cup surely runneth over.

"Thank god they left us somebody to have fun with," she said, getting up. "And speaking of having fun, I think I'll go do that very thing."

Vicky turned, her impish nose wrinkled with glee. "I guess he has slept long enough this morning, hasn't he?"

"You know it's true," Abby went on, "that big cocks aren't really necessary for a fantastic fuck." She nodded towards the passageway that led below deck. "We have proof of that down there on that king-sized bed."

"Oh wow, don't we ever!" Vicky hugged her shoulders and ran her tongue slowly over her upper lip. "Don't you think he's learned a lot, though?"

"I guess so. He can sure fuck better than he can talk!" Both girls cracked up. Abby led the way down into the yacht. It was really still her father's yacht, but they were allowed use while he was in jail. Mother had made certain of plenty of clauses in the divorce proceedings. She and her girls would be well taken care of. When Abby and Vicky got tired of the yacht they'd just go back to the estate. It belonged to Florence now. And they'd take Kevin with them. Poor mother never suspected why.

"Look at him," Abby whispered, pointing at the naked male on the bed. Kevin was sleeping with a smile on his face. His white cock was partly erect and as he dreamed, she saw it swell slightly.

"Oh let me do it to him this time," Vicky begged, bouncing up and down, her small breasts bouncing inside the tiny cups of her bikini.

"My turn," Abby reminded. She undid her bikini and let her full breasts push the cups down. Then she untied the bottoms and let them puddle at her feet. She eased onto the bed so that Kevin wouldn't awaken. Gingerly she picked up his white slender prick and licked her lips. As gently as if it might come to pieces, she circled her lips around the foreskin-covered head and pushed it back. As the slackened tip slithered over her tongue, the blond boy gasped in his sleep. Abby flicked the lobes with her tongue, aware that Vicky was slipping off her bikini now and climbing onto the other side of the bed.

Vicky sucked gingerly on one of his hard, male nipples, her hand soothing the hollow of his waist. Kevin moaned again and turned onto his back in bed. Abby watched Vicky kiss her way up to the hollow of his neck and then gently tongue his lips. The boy's eyes fluttered slightly then opened as his cousin covered his mouth with her own. Abby sucked his cock all the way to the back of her throat then, her tongue going wild.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.