Family Secret - Cover

Family Secret

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - It seems that almost everyone is having some one-on-one fun, until Mom walks in and catches Daddy & Daughter together, then everyone goes to court.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Really Carl," Mona said, "I don't think the boy is really together enough to be hanging onto the back of Vicky's motorcycle while she blasts up and down the highway." Her brother lifted one eyebrow. It was the signal that he was going to be sarcastic.

"Who doesn't like a little blasting around once in awhile?" He put down his coffee. "And why are you so concerned about Kevin? He seems to be doing quite well."

"He's my nephew too," she said, feeling that her argument was becoming suspect. She tried to think of another point to make but couldn't. Carl was always one-upping her when it came to arguments. "He's so vulnerable," she tried.

"But Vicky is a perfect companion for the kid," Carl laughed. "And she's obviously got a crush on him." He lit a cigarette and let the smoke curl from his nose as he went on. "Kevin never had a girl because of his handicap. I think it's damned healthy that he learns a little bit about the good old birds and bees."

"Those children are first cousins, you know." Mona felt her face flush when she said this. She hoped her brother didn't discern the quaver in her voice. Surely he wouldn't suspect that she'd indulged in a little family hanky-panky.

"First cousins can get away with murder nowadays," Carl chuckled. "And anyway, you're one to talk. After all the years we've been putting it to each other." He patted her thigh lovingly, "Eh Sis?"

"Just because we let a bad habit get away from us."

"It's a good habit as far as I'm concerned." Carl rubbed the spot he was touching. "I always could get my rocks better with you than anyone else. I think I would have married you if we wouldn'tve started a ruckus."

But Mona wasn't thinking of their happy fucks together. She was thinking about young, blond Kevin out somewhere with that little sex kitten Vicky. How could she compete with someone fifteen? Vicky looked absolutely edible. And that bikini she'd been wearing when the two of them had come into the yard on that motorcycle! No, one really couldn't call it a bikini. And by the dazed look on poor Kevin's face, he'd seen under those little yellow patches of silk. Oh she could strangle that Vicky! She could absolutely strangle her! She glanced at her watch.

"I guess I should be getting down to give Kevin his lessons," she said, making sure her voice was matter-of-fact. Carl scratched his muscular chest and smiled wryly.

"The way I see it, Kevin probably likes the kind of lessons Vicky gives even better."

Mona huffed off and hurried across the cool lawn towards the guest house. The sun would be down in an hour. It was going to be a beautifully warm night. She was imagining all sorts of wicked things with Kevin. Maybe they could find a place under the trees behind his room. On the grass. Under the branches with stars glinting through. She wanted so much for him to need her like she needed him. And everything had been going to nicely. If only Vicky hadn't twisted herself into the poor kid's mind somehow. Mona hurried on towards the back of the estate.

She heard the voices first. Vicky's voice and someone else. Then she stopped, shocked. Kevin! He was actually making sentences, however crude. She came forward to the side of the guest house. There was a high hedge which hid her from anyone's view who might happen along the walk. The window was open and from inside she could hear a record player softly going.

"Yesssss... ! Ohhh Kevin darling... like that!"

Mona was almost afraid to step the final yard up to the windowsill. She found herself shaking with rage. She knew by the husky sound of Vicky's voice that something carnal was going on in there. But as mad as she was, she felt drawn. She bent low so as not to be discovered and edged forward.

"... smell good Vicky," Kevin said, "you smell just wonderful." The words came out a little awkwardly but sounded lovely to Mona. Until she remembered that they were directed at another female besides herself. She realized that her eyes had failed to focus on the scene. It was because she didn't want to see it. Then she did see and she bit her bottom lip hard.

The two youngsters were on the floor in the middle of an oval throw rug. Vicky was wearing a shrunken, faded T-shirt. That was all. And even that skimpy piece of clothing had been hiked up to uncover one adolescent breast. Her braids stretched out on either side of her head. The bright red ribbons tied at the ends made her seem even younger than her fifteen years. And the wispy blonde curls between her thighs added to the youthful effect.

Mona had to close her eyes for a moment. But when she looked again, Kevin was still doing those... awful things to the young girl. Of course if he'd been doing them to her, Mona thought, everything would be wonderful.

"Softer... yesss. Ohhh Kevin... Kevin!" Vicky's knees were bent. She was holding her bottom off the rug. Only her shoulders and the tips of her toes touched the floor. And her flat, young belly heaved with the excitement. Mona again forced herself to look at what Kevin was doing. She saw his tongue flick out into the glossy mess between her niece's outer lips. The plump, untanned lips were opened to expose the most delicate pink petals Mona had ever seen on a woman. Could she truly blame Kevin for feasting on something so beautiful? A driplet of juice oozed down the underside of Vicky's ass cheek. There was a sucky sound as Kevin's tongue probed along the length of the girl's slit. Vicky's legs trembled then and her toes fanned on the throw rug.

"Uhhhnnnnn... !"

"You are s-s-soft," Kevin stammered, giving one glistening petal a kiss and then pulling the morsel between his teeth. Again Mona saw his tongue flick. He had found the sensitive nubbin of flesh and was urging it from its hood. Vicky could hardly speak now. Her bottom lip was clenched tightly between her teeth and her small fingers curled and uncurled against the rug. She was breathing hard. Unconsciously, she rubbed a palm against her bared nipple. Mona saw the tremor of excitement go down her body in waves.

"Kevin... My sweet, wonderful Kevin!" Vicky rasped.

"It makes me get so hard when, I l-l-lick you," Kevin murmured, pushing his mouth between the feverish lips of Vicky's pussy again. Vicky smiled, her eyes still closed.

"I'm glad it makes you hard. What does it make you want to do?" For a moment it seemed that Kevin was too busy devouring the mushy insides of his cousin's pussy to speak. Then he pulled his mouth away slowly. He was breathing hard.

"It makes me want to... to f-f-fuck you Vicky."

"Why darling, ohhh tell me why!"

"Because inside you're hot. So h-h-hot and s-s-soft."

"Does it feel good to you, Kevin?"

"Damn right," he grinned, seemingly proud that he'd managed a short sentence without stammering. He put a finger on either side of Vicky's pussy again and eased the lips wider. Mona gritted her teeth as she saw more of the pink lining exposed. The blossomed flesh seemed to excite Kevin to fresh fever. He moaned and wallowed his mouth into the dripping heat of Vicky's body, his tongue lashing out, plunging downwards towards her hole.

She lifted her ass even higher off the floor. Mona hated to see it all happening but had to admit that the girl was a study in graceful eroticism. She looked like she'd been born to fuck. Every movement, every gesture was natural. As if she'd done it all her life. And Mona knew that that couldn't be so. The raw scar-tissue around Vicky's hole was testament to the fact that she'd been a virgin until very recently.

"I want to fuck you now," Kevin groaned, digging his hands into the softness of her ass. Vicky's bottom plunged around, her thighs stretching wider to expose every last inch of pussyflesh to her cousin's ravenous mouth.

"You'll have to put on a rubber, my darling," Vicky gasped, her fingers tangling in Kevin's blond hair. She pumped her pussy up and down against his mouth. Her eyes were glazed with pleasure and her breathing was ragged. Mona wondered if she would come before Kevin got a chance to shove it to her. Then she realized that she'd become mesmerized watching the couple. Why was she putting up with this? She could stamp into the bedroom and break the whole cozy affair up, couldn't she? And that would make Kevin hate her for the rest of his life. No, if she was going to win him back, it had to be with her pussy, not her will.

"God... Vicky, I can't hardly w-w-wait!" Kevin sighed, his tongue flicking and dipping and lashing out against the swollen lump of his cousin's clit. "Where are the rubbers?"

"Not yet, don't stop yet Kevin! Ohhhhh... Ohhhhh right there... just tease it a little!" Vicky lifted her ass high off the rug and made slow circles in the air. The sex butter leaked in rivulets from her slit as Kevin speared into her hole now, his tongue making a sucking sound.

The wicked thoughts that entered Mona's mind made her feel like an evil witch. But her jealousy raged hot, obscuring everything but her desire to remove the lovely Vicky from Kevin's reach. And when she didn't see the rest of Vicky's clothing in the bedroom where the young couple were trysting, she knew she had a chance to change things to suit her better.

Mona hurried around to the front door of the guest house. It was unlocked and she slipped into the front room like a panther tracking a kill. Under her tennis skirt, her panties were soaked from watching Vicky and Kevin. But now she had to pull herself together and do what had to be done. Vicky's clothing. She had to find Vicky's clothes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.