Novice at Work - Cover

Novice at Work

Copyright© 2002 by Sausage Dog

Chapter 41

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 41 - A 14 year-old boy is far beyond his physical age. His twin sister is very supportive, as well as his neighbors.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Size   Violence  

Week 24 Weekend

I thought I would drop off to sleep quickly, but I wasn't that fortunate. I believe I heard every sound imaginable coming from the parking lot below my room. To make matters worse the guests, I assumed most were soldiers, centered their party in the next room and on the landing outside my room. It came to a point the noise was reaching a level it would be impossible to sleep. I thought about calling the office and complaining. I didn't want to interfere with the soldier's fun but I had enough, I needed sleep. Apparently someone beat me to it because suddenly there was silence, both on the landing and in the room next door. I slipped out of the bed and took another shower hoping it would relax me. I didn't realize it until it became quiet how unnerved the noise made me.

It was midnight when I heard my door slowly open. I sat upright quickly and breathed a sigh when I saw it was my roommate. It was the first time I had seen him all day that is after he helped carry the cooler inside.

"I'm glad you weren't asleep," he said turning the light on and almost blinding me.

"I couldn't sleep and the noise your friends were making didn't help," I remarked.

"Sorry, it's the first free weekend we've had in four weeks and we're letting off steam. I guess we should have warned you beforehand," he said.

"What happened to Phoebe, I though you had that pussy locked in for the weekend. The guys were cursing you earlier; they wanted a chance at her. She doesn't spread her legs often, you're a lucky bastard is all I can say. Shit, I came in this afternoon and you were fucking up a storm. I thought about hanging around and asking for a turn. The bitch that was hanging on my arm was okay but Phoebe is prime stock."

"I guess she went looking for something else, she left me in the restaurant tonight," I remarked.

"Damn, I hate to hear that," he said laughing.

"I'll just bet you do; she's back in circulation and that's good for a laugh."

"Hell yes, one day I could get lucky," he said continuing to laugh. "Hannah said she was coming to your room but my buddy sort of delayed her. She said you were going to make a film of her having sex. She's a good lay, wild as hell sometimes but a good lay," he commented.

"Are you saying she's not particular when it comes to sharing her bed?" I asked.

"Not at all, she's pretty free with her pussy," he said and smiled broadly.

His words surprised me and I knew the reason Blue Eyes shunned the men in her workplace especially if most were his friends.

"I need another beer. I'm going next door, want me to bring you one?"

"I'll take one, it doesn't look as though I'm going to get sleep anytime soon," I remarked.

I went to the bathroom and drained my bladder. When I walked from the bathroom Blue Eyes was standing in the door with a beer in each hand.

"I'm supposed to give you this," she said walking to me.

I took the beer, opened it, and walked to the bed. I sat down and looked up at her without speaking. I thought of asking her why the sudden departure but I realized she was free, she could do as she pleased. It wasn't like she owed me anything. I pointed to the bed and she eased over and sat beside me. I reached for her beer, opened it and passed it back to her. She studied the beer for several seconds and finally took a long pull. We drank the beer in silence and when I tossed my empty in the trash she spoke finally.

"Do you want another?"

"Another what?" I asked.

"Drink, what did..."

Interrupting her I said, "Another chance to finish our conversation, you walked out on our last one."

"You still want to talk, -- why?" she asked.

"Because you left before you let me explain," I said.

"Well you were..." she was interrupted when Hannah walked into the room, correction, more like stumbled.

Hannah had that 'just fucked' look about her. Her makeup was smeared and I let my eyes linger on her face a few seconds before my eyes scanned lower. Her light sweater had two very distinguished points formed at the tips of her breasts. The lightweight sweater, obviously purchased for its ability to display her shapely bust, did its job well. The skirt clung to her body and I felt a sudden twinge in my stomach. I saw her in a bikini and I knew she was shapely, but I had focused my attention on Blue Eyes while at the pool. It dawned on me Hannah was much more shapely than I noticed earlier. Her face and shape would normally have captured my attention if I hadn't been mesmerized by Blue Eyes' capturing glance.

"We're ready, where's the camera," she said proving her drunkenness, "they want to do me three on one."

She was followed by my roommate and one guy from next door. The third boy was a stranger to me.

"I can't photograph you intoxicated. Get some sleep, come back in the morning and we can start," I said standing and ushering her and the boys from my room.

There was grumbling and I was called a couple of colorful names but they departed. I closed, locked, and chained the door.

"You handled that well, I thought they would give you a difficult time and protest," she said softly.

"They're intoxicated and they look as though... well they're not looking for trouble," I remarked and sat closer to her, dropping my hand on the bare flesh just above her knee.

"You can say it, its true and we both know it. They obviously just got out of bed and their mood is not one that leaves them argumentative," she muttered and smiled as she cut her eyes at me.

"What!" I exclaimed. "You got all of that from a thirty second glance?"

"Well, it was pretty obvious. It was almost a textbook case," Blue Eyes said and she looked at me with a smug expression.

I shook my head and remarked forcing my tone with Southern slang, "I'll declare, you have been nothing except surprise after surprise today."

The smug expression changed to an amusing smile, "I've been taking a course on human behavior. I just witnessed, considering they imbibed heavily today, you took a possible volatile situation and neutralize it with a reward to follow."

"HUH! -- I did? I just wanted them out of here, especially my so-called roommate. Althooooouuuuuugh," I dragged the word, "if I did something to aid your learning I don't mind a pat on the back."

That was my reward, a pat on the back. The pat was immaterial; it was the smile I perceived to be the reward. I just stared at her a minute, amazed still at her observation. She lifted the drink to her lips and drank, her eyes locked on me. She lowered the can and I took it from her hand. I tipped it and drank the remaining ounce or two. It had warmed and wasn't that great but I wanted her hands free. I tossed the can in the trash and turned to face her squarely.

I took her hands in mine and before I could speak she said, "I owe you an explanation."

"You don't owe me anything, but I would like to know what I did to, shall we say, upset you. I would like to know, but you don't owe me," I said in a solemn tone.

"It wasn't you; it was something from the past, something I remembered. I shouldn't have but I made a comparison, something I should never do."

Her voice was low and her words appeared painful. I saw her eyes water and she looked away. I was closest to the nightstand and I leaned, rather I stretched to reach the tissue, grunting as I extended my arm to the max.

"Thank you," she said with a chuckle at my obvious moment of discomfort.

As she wiped at her eyes she said, "It goes back years ago. It's difficult, my life can't be written as a story book unless you name it A Book of Horrors."

"I can vouch for that. My book would be titled similar, possibly A Horror in Retrospect. But look at the positive side, I met you, well we met one another."

"That's refreshing," she said and I saw a smile when she turned and I could see her face.

"As refreshing as that smile," I said leaning my head nearer to her.

Our eyes met and slowly the distance narrowed until our lips were only just touching. I just wanted to ease her mind and hear the reason I upset her earlier in the evening. I wasn't expecting the light lingering contact by our lips to have an emotional meaning but to her it did.

Placing her hands on my shoulders, she pushed against me and whispered, "I wasn't expecting this to happen, there's something I must do."

She stood, pushing firmly against my shoulders as she rose to her feet, backed from me and took her suitcase into the bathroom. I heard the shower running minutes later and suddenly I was dry-mouthed and thirsty. I slipped into my trousers, donned my shoes and a shirt, buttoning it as I walked to the bathroom door.

"I'm going to the drink machine," I said opening the door enough to speak and not have to shout over the noise of the shower.

"Okay, that's good because I would like another drink -- and not beer," she remarked.

I locked the room door, making the long trip to the parking lot. I didn't want to pass in front of the open door beside my room for a good reason. I unlocked the van and opened the door to the cubbyhole Carlette referred to as the junk bin. I looked down and lifted a small bottle of JD from the mixture consisting of a dozen bottles. Neither Carlette nor I bought any of it; we just accepted them as gifts when offered. More than half of them were purchased by men wanting to trade a few drinks for Carlette's panties, or that is what I said each time a new bottle appeared. A comment she made a joke about didn't seem funny when I thought about her remarks.

"You sure wouldn't want an ATF agent to find your liquor closet. He'd cite you for transporting taxed liquor," she said joking one evening when I was frustrated to the point I wanted to scream. "Those boys don't think too much of the DEA, they say we wear suits and get all the glory. They don't think we ever get our hands dirty."

I saw no humor in her words the evening she made the comment and I didn't see humor in it when I locked the van. I had it on my mind and I almost took the short way to our room from the drink machine. I caught myself as I reached the top of the stairway. I turned in the opposite direction of our room and made the long trip around the upper floor of the motel.

I slipped into the room quickly without being seen by anyone from the room next door. Blue Eyes was in the bed with the sheet pulled up covering her breasts. She looked beautiful, especially with the way she spread her hair on the pillow. There was an erotic look about the way she lay with her head canted.

"Will you get undressed and join me?" she asked in a sultry voice.

"Before or after?" I asked.

"I certainly hope it's before," she said laughing softly.

"Before or after I mix our drinks?" I asked and returned her laugh.

"Before, and would you mind posing a few moments before you ravish this slut," she said in the same sultry voice.

"Now what thrill could you get from looking at a naked skinny body covered with freckles and topped with red grass?" I asked removing my clothing in a smart manner.

"I want to reassure myself you are a true redhead, the man who captured my attention yesterday. It seems much longer but I have to remind myself it's only been thirty six hours," she said again coming across with the sexy sultry twang in her voice.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.