Novice at Work - Cover

Novice at Work

Copyright© 2002 by Sausage Dog

Chapter 37

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 37 - A 14 year-old boy is far beyond his physical age. His twin sister is very supportive, as well as his neighbors.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Size   Violence  

"How long has my father been trying to rid himself of the organization?" I asked myself as realization fueled by Carlette's question struck. I hadn't thought of a possible lengthy association with the organization. In fact, I gave it little thought.

I felt a dark cloud surround me when I considered how deeply I'd become engaged in an endeavor I disliked. It dawned on me how my situation changed in the previous year, how dependent I became on others. By comparison, of today and two-three years earlier, I realized there was none. I was doing well and concern for others, my family in particular, wasn't a concern. I realized how apathetic I was to mom, dad, and in particular Sue's way of life. My concern centered on my prosperity and happiness without regard of them. Without admitting any wrongdoing, I considered part of Frank's remark to be true, the part when he said I was thinking only of myself. I reminded myself Dawn had agreed and rather than admit they were accurate I ignored them. The situation was now changed. I wasn't thinking of myself totally, in part because I had the images of mom and Sue fresh in my mind. I felt a gloom fall upon me when I realized the only reason they were fresh in my mind was because I was now the person in need. I felt alone and I knew my family would be of no help whatsoever.

I glanced at the woman sitting beside me and wondered if she was a trusting friend, as she proclaimed, or was I just another passing stranger as she freely stated earlier. Although daylight savings time was in effect, it was that part of the day the sun was setting. I didn't get a clear look at her rather I saw her profile. She reminded me of Penny at a glance. Her hair fell a little longer across her shoulders but other than that, her profile matched. The warm feeling passed throughout my body as I thought of my former lover and confidant. The warm feeling remained and I favored Penny sitting beside me. I knew she was a friend. Although I mistreated Penny frequently, she remained loyal and loving. I realized I missed her terribly.

We pulled into the driveway of the Tomlinson's and were announced by the automatic lights that illuminated the front of the mansion. I stopped the van at the side I'd previously entered and was cheerfully met by three smiling women, Carol Tomlinson, and her daughters, Jasmine and Julia. The young teens were pretty. I knew they would be heart stoppers in the not-too-distant future. Jasmine introduced herself proudly announcing she was the eldest and fourteen. Julia, the most outgoing of the pair, seemed proud to announce she had recently become a teenager by turning thirteen. Julia was the slimmer of the two, including the smaller set of breast and standing an inch shorter than her sister's stature of five foot one inch. Each of the girls favored Carol and the shoulder length hair worn by mother and daughter's was styled identical. The young teens made a fuss over Carlette while Carol ushered me into the family room.

Carol offered me a drink without asking my preference and asked, "Who dressed your associate?"

Her blunt question was humorous and I laughed before replying, "It was her idea, she wanted to remain inconspicuous."

Carol laughed and remarked, "Inconspicuous, hell she stands out like a pregnant nun. We're going to have to talk to her about her dress because she looks ridiculous."

"I've laughed at her several times, as a matter of fact each time I've looked in her direction," I remarked.

"Is she more than your associate?" Carol asked.

"What do you mean?" I inquired answering her question with a question.

"Are you sleeping together?"

I was hesitant and unsure of a proper response but Carlette took me off the hook by entering the room and replying, "He doesn't like to admit that we share the same bed."

I turned and faced her, my movement abrupt.

"Thank you," Carlette said speaking to the teens, "they helped me by carrying your luggage upstairs," directing her comment at me.

"Thank you," I responded and gave a nod to each.

Their response came in the form of a huge grin on each face.

"Carlette, this is just the thing to settle nerves after a long drive," Carroll remarked pressing a drink into Carlette's hand.

Several minutes passed as refreshing chatter passed back and forth between the five of us. The teens were polite and they took to Carlette quickly. Carol was the perfect host but it was obvious she was waiting on the young girls to depart, leaving us alone. The girls understood their mother wanted to be alone with us and they bade us 'goodnight' shortly after noticing Carol's stare.

"Thank you for coming tonight and I'm sorry I had to insist on it," Carol stated. "It was Brad's idea."

"Brad's idea! Why would he suggest it?" I asked.

Carol looked at Carlette who in turn was staring at her. From the expression on Carol's face, I knew she didn't want to talk in front of Carlette.

"It's okay; you can talk in front of her. She's into this the same as we are and deeper than you can imagine," I commented.

Carlette nodded as Carol gave her a strange glare.

"Why did Brad suggest it?" I asked again.

"Two times in three weeks Brad has been called out of town and..." Carol started to explain and suddenly stopped.

"... and you had visitors both times," Carlette said finishing the sentence.

Carol look surprised as she nodded to Carlette.

"How did you know?" Carol remarked.

"That's what they do, visit us after our men are gone," Carlette stated. "Has it happened previously?"

"Yes, but this time it's different. Eli said he wanted the girls here. Brad was afraid for them and you called. He said you would definitely be here tomorrow morning and he insisted I invite you this evening when you notified us you were near. Brad didn't want to leave us alone however they gave him no choice," Carroll said grinding the words through clenched teeth.

"Threats, is that the reason he left you alone?" I asked.

"Yes, I told him years ago it wasn't worth it but he wouldn't listen. He just had to do it his way," Carol remarked.

"Do you mean the organization?" Carlette asked.

"Yes, at first it was like a big party, but it changed. The last few weeks have been... well, you just can't imagine what I have... we have been through. I'm worried for Brad now, and my daughters. It's bad what they're making him do," Carol stated.

"He was carrying for them too?" Carlette asked as though she was involved the same as Brad. "They get you to do it one time and that leads to another, and another, and soon it's almost every trip. I know exactly how he feels," Carlette remarked.

Carol nodded and I saw tears rolling across her cheeks.

She remarked in a muffled voice, "Yes, and for a few lousy dollars. I never understood why because he has more money than he'll ever spend... than we'll ever spend. If it was just for the young girls I could understand it but not when it amounts to a few dollars."

Carlette walked to Carol and pulled her into her arms. Whispering into her ear, I saw Carol's head nodding slowly in response. Carlette took the glass from Carol and extended it in my direction, making a motion with her head toward the bar.

"Another?" I mouthed and Carlette nodded briefly.

I walked to the bar and prepared another drink, the same as Carol prepared for me. I returned to the couple and passed the refilled glass to Carlette. She made another head motion indicating her desire for me to leave the room as she guided Carol to a sofa. I slowly backed up several steps before turning and walking to the staircase. I didn't know what to do other than go to my room, but I had a problem, I didn't know which room.

I walked up the staircase and remembered the room I was in the previous time I was in the house. I opened the door I thought was the room I used previously but I saw no luggage. I heard sounds and closing the door, walked down the long hallway stopping at the door where I heard the sounds. I knocked lightly. The sounds behind the door ceased and it became eerie quiet in the hall. I stood motionless a minute, looking back and forth feeling awkward and out of place, before the door opened.

"I'm looking for my room," I said to the eye peering through the small crack in the door.

"We put your suitcases in the room across the hall," Jasmine said opening the door about six inches.

"Thank you," I responded and turned from her.

I saw my suitcases when I opened the door. Looking back, I gave a brief nod to the eye appearing at me. The smell of marijuana was strong and there wasn't any doubt she was smoking it in her room. I opened my suitcase and began placing my clothing in the drawers. My subconscious was active and doubts cluttered my mind. I wasn't sure of the length of my visit nevertheless, I knew I would be staying three or four nights.

After storing my clothing in the drawers, the newly purchased equipment went in drawers and the closet. I undressed and stepped into the shower. I finished the shower and took care of other necessities before slipping into the robe graciously supplied by my host. Lack of restful sound sleep was catching up to me and the warm shower was a sedative.

I walked into the room and stared at the queen-sized bed a moment. I had an impulsive thought, removed the owl I purchased, and placed it on the dresser. I saw Carlette's clothing was stored in the drawers and it dawned on me we would be sharing the bed. I felt the stirring in my groin and slipped a hand inside my robe. I wrapped my fingers around my erection and laid on the bed as my mind swirled in possibilities.


I was restless, waking several times and now someone was talking, waking me again. I don't remember falling asleep but the dreams were wonderful. I listened a moment and realized Carlette was speaking to someone on the phone. I managed to open my eyes partially. Her back was to me and she was dressed in a robe furnished by our host. I surveyed my position and saw I was in bed but I didn't remember how I got there. Carlette seemed irritated at the person to whom she was speaking.

"I don't give a damn. I'm tired and I'm sleepy, but it doesn't matter to you that I've had an hour and a half sleep in two days. Tell the boss I've confirmed those four names I just gave you and I'll call back tomorrow. It will be in the morning because I understand from the conversation tonight we will be busy tomorrow afternoon."

Carlette was nodding, apparently listening. She began pacing, as the conversation was one-way and lengthy. I could see she was becoming more irritated and she began shaking her head. She turned and our eyes met. Making a sour face, she pointed a finger at the telephone. Someone was definitely full of wind and bending her ear.

Finally, she remarked, "No, it's more than that. I have a feeling we may have hit pay dirt. I can't be sure but something has happened here, something that upset both the husband and wife. I haven't met him yet but just from talking to her, I believe he'll be a good source of information. Hell, if nothing else we can possibly verify many of our suppositions. I believe we arrived at the perfect time."

Carlette made a few short comments but many of her answers were a simple yes or no. It was puzzling because I had no idea what she was speaking about, or to whom she was speaking. I was positive of one thing, she was thoroughly pissed at the individual to whom she was speaking. From the flow of her conversation, I was positive she woke him and he wasn't pleased.

"How well do you know the Tomlinson's?" Carlette asked when she terminated the phone conversation.

She walked toward me but stopped at the foot of the bed, peering at me with a distraught look about her.

"I don't know them, I mean we met one weekend. Other than a few minutes together we've never spoken," I commented.

"Carol said she spent one night with you, and yet you say you don't know them. I can see where a woman could be attracted to you, and I say COULD BE, but why would she spend the night in your bed if you didn't know one another. -- Don't start out by lying to me Harold," she snapped.

"I'm not lying to you," I said coarsely in defense sitting upright as I spoke.

"Did she tell you the circumstance she spent the night?" I asked in the same rough tone.

"No, she didn't elaborate and I failed to ask exactly why. Usually when couples, especially unmarried couples, spend the night together, it's for one reason. I don't usually have to ask what they did," Carlette said boldly.

"Perhaps you should start, or at least ask why. She came to my room because she had no choice, not because she felt an 'attraction' to me, as you so delicately stated. If you want to know what occurred I suggest you inquire of her," I said grimly.

She stared a moment and before she could speak, I added, "It appears you plan on sleeping in this bed, WITH ME, so stop dallying and get in so we can get it on."

"Now wait a minute," she said boldly.

"No, you wait! Get in the bed, I'm waiting," I snapped.

She came to her full height and her chest expanded when she took in a large breath. Her expression relayed her disrupted thoughts and for the first time since meeting her I felt I was in control, if only momentarily.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.