Novice at Work - Cover

Novice at Work

Copyright© 2002 by Sausage Dog

Chapter 36

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 36 - A 14 year-old boy is far beyond his physical age. His twin sister is very supportive, as well as his neighbors.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Size   Violence  

The landing was soft and I didn't realize we were on the ground until I felt the braking action. I looked out the window and saw we weren't taxiing to the passenger terminal, instead the plane stopped in front of a hanger marked Freight. The two sleeping men stood and after opening the door, carried two large boxes down the steps. One returned for their suitcases and Dawson followed him, carrying his suitcase. Carlette walked to the rear and passed my suitcase to me before lifting her own. Hers appeared quite heavy. I followed her and as we walked down the steps, a man on the ground tossed a folder to the pilot who, unnoticed by me, now stood in the doorway. The steps were rolled away and I watched Dawson drive off in a sedan. The two sleeping agents were stepping into a van and it drove off. I looked at Carlette and the plane started moving. We were standing alone. The operation took less than five minutes, seven at the most.

"I thought you had someone waiting to pick us up," Carlette said as she looked in all directions.

"I have to call them and tell them we're here. I thought we'd be at the regular terminal," I remarked.

We walked to the front of the freight terminal and it was eerie. We saw only one man in the large hanger type building. I called the number Harper gave me and a woman answered. I identified myself, gave her my location, and she said to wait in front on the street. We waited twenty minutes and a van drove into the parking lot and stopped beside us.

"Are you Harold?" she asked.

I nodded and she said, "Get in."

The trip from the terminal was short, taking less than ten minutes. She drove to a small building at the back of a small industrial complex. We appeared to be the only live people in the town as it was dead.

"Not many people around here," I commented.

"It's Sunday night, normally it's busier than hell," the woman said speaking the first time.

We stopped in front of a door and she pointed.

"Take your bags with you," she said as she saw the confused questioning look on our faces.

We walked to the door carrying our belongings and she drove off. We entered and heard a voice obviously speaking into a phone. We walked in the general location of the voice and saw a short fat man sitting behind a desk filled with layers of paper and folders. He motioned us in the office pointing to two dusty chairs. Carlette looked at me and shook her head when she saw the filthy seats.

"I know I said I'd have it ready but your man fucked up. I said I needed an inconspicuous vehicle. That damn van he brought had flames painted on the sides. In addition, it was painted a dozen colors and would stand out in hell. They brought me a plain van, an acceptable replacement five hours ago. I've had my men working on it since. It'll be ready soon, maybe an hour."

He listened more than a minute, his displeasure with the conversation obvious. His face turned red and the veins became prominent on his neck.

"I don't give a fuck what you think, you'd better have the stuff here tomorrow like we agreed. My boys won't take it kindly if you put them off two days in a row, and if that's a threat I'll send them over to see you now," he stated in a loud voice.

"Mother fucking queer, I'll send the boys over and they'll run a drive shaft up his skinny ass," the overweight man said slamming the phone at the cradle.

"Are you Stewart?" he asked coming from behind the desk. "Who is this fine lady?"

"She's my assistant," I said forcing the words.

"Damned fine looking assistant," he said placing his hand roughly on Carlette's ass and squeezing.

I saw Carlette's body turn and fatman drop to his knees. She had his arm locked behind the center of his back and he groaned a painful moan.

"If I want my ass massaged I'll go to a professional," she said through clenched teeth.

"Okay, okay!" he exclaimed waving his free arm furiously.

She released him and looked in my direction. I must have displayed a shocked look and I was more surprised at her response.

"I remembered what you said and I didn't break his arm like the last time," she mumbled softly.

Fat boy looked at me rubbing his shoulder.

"I don't like anyone touching my girlfriend," I remarked moving my gaze from him to Carlette.

"I understand, I just thought..." he looked at Carlette and saw her hard stare. "Come into the back and I'll show you the van," he said keeping his eyes on Carlette.

"This is a pussy wagon," he said as he went over details he built in the vehicle.

He explained the operation of the van, the fold down bed, and joyfully explained the operation of added restraints. The van was a custom job and I felt my chest expand as I drove to a location fat man said had the video and camera equipment I would find beneficial.

"Where did you learn that move?" I asked as I drove.

"Self defense is a part of my training, but I learned that particular move in high school. You needed it in the school I attended. You would be on your knees with a prick in your face otherwise. I took the course in self-defense when I tired of bruised knees. I wasn't fortunate to attend a nice private school... or be home schooled," she added turning her gaze to me.

We were fortunate she listened to directions because my mind was on other things, but I caught her snide remark. I realized she was going to get us in deep shit if she used moves such as that used earlier in the presence of members of the organization. She directed me to the rear of the camera shop with exact directions. Again, we entered through the rear door. Clandestine characters and actions seemed to be the order of the day.

I knew Stubby, the name the workers called the short fat man, was talking to our new acquaintance when I saw him. He was skinny and he didn't notice Carlette. His eyes were on my crotch each time my eyes went to his. I became self-conscious when I saw Carlette turning her head and stifling a laugh by bringing her hand to her mouth. I began looking at the different cameras to divert my attention from his gaze. I selected three video cameras before moving to the stills.

"These are fine but I need something small, inconspicuous," I said. "I need something easy to conceal," referring to the larger models.

"I have just the thing for you but it's in the back. I'll show it to you if you would follow me please," he said as his leg brushed against me.

It seemed that no matter how I moved one of his hands had contact with me. Carlette pulled me aside and whispered in my ear.

"You're not going to get what you want unless you go into the back room with him," she whispered and then winked.

I noticed on an overhead monitor we were constantly on the screen. The camera followed our every move.

I pointed to the monitor and asked, "Where is that camera? It seems to be tracking us as we move about and the quality appears excellent. I'd like to see it please."

"It's very expensive," he remarked.

"Are you saying that Mr. Carpenter couldn't afford it? Carlette asked.

"Mr. Carpenter, why no, I didn't say that. I didn't know Mr. Carpenter was involved in this sale. Come into the back and I'll show you the good stuff," he said pulling on my arm.

I was pleased when we left the shop although I was confused.

"Just who is this Mr. Carpenter, the name changed his attitude," I remarked rendering Carlette a hard stare.

"He was a former crime lord in the city, but he still remains powerful. He's helped the agency in the past three or four years. He's elderly and it's his way of keeping his family out of prison. He has two or three wives, maybe more, and we know he has at least fifteen children. He's managed to keep all but four out of prison, but those four are renegades. He couldn't do enough for us to keep them behind bars, they're hardened criminals and always will be. He's not fooling us. By helping our cause he is also helping himself, but he's into small time dealings now."

"You mean he's still involved in criminal activities and you don't arrest him? I don't understand," I remarked puzzled.

"He's valuable. He is small-time now but is feared and keeps many other would-be criminals off the street. He also keeps a tight reign on those dealing small time. I don't expect you to understand but we need him."

I shook my head in wonder asking myself why some were lucky and others, like me for instance, were sacrificed.

"Did you enjoy your little trip into the back room?" She asked and chuckled.

I felt my face become void of color. I realized she was much smarter to the ways of the world than I expected. I didn't comment, nor would I. I couldn't explain why I let the skinny salesman remove my prick from my trousers and suck me dry to work a deal on cameras.

"Pull in there," Carlette said as we passed a mall.

I turned and she directed me to a clothing outlet. They appeared closed but she insisted I stop. She disappeared into a semi-dark entrance and I dug through my list of phone numbers. I wanted to arrange a time to meet Brad Tomlinson the following morning.


Carlette was extremely upset.

"I don't like it. I told you I wanted to be kept informed. It's important. You can't be changing plans on a minutes notice without informing me," Carlette snapped.

"That's what I'm doing, I'm informing you we aren't going to a motel because Brad Tomlinson isn't home, and besides, Carol said there wasn't a need to get a motel. She invited us up tonight. That's better because I can get started early in the morning," I snapped back.

"It's Carol is it? I thought you didn't know them. For someone who professes to have met him and her on one occasion you're very familiar. First name, one meeting, it must have been some meeting," Carlette quipped.

"Screw you," I mumbled not expecting her to hear.

"Did you tell her I was accompanying you? Did you tell her your girlfriend was with you, or what?"

"I told her you were my associate," I said in a coarse voice.

"I can see this is going to be a delightful experience," she mumbled.

I looked in her direction and expressed in a loud voice, "Look! I don't know what I'm doing. This is new to me and I'm scared shitless. I hope you're satisfied hearing me say it because you're probably thinking I've known it all the while. I didn't ask you along and you can leave anytime. You're in my way, you worry me, and you're antagonistic, so fuck off. I've got to think."

She sat silent for almost thirty minutes while fear of the unknown continued swirling in my head. I glanced in her direction several times and each time she was staring at me. Her smug glare irritated me more by the minute and I knew it obviously projected in my body motion and fixed expression.

"We need to talk and I'm hungry. Why don't you stop someplace decent and we'll discuss a few things you should know," she said in her normal voice.

I didn't respond but I began looking for a place to eat. I thought about my breakfast with Ida. Each was tense but we didn't say anything to provoke. Carlette seemed to be doing the opposite by her snide comments. She rattled me more each time she spoke.

I saw the sign for the café and pulled off at the exit. The sign was the better looking of the two between it and the building. I saw the truck stop had a café also and drove across the street. We didn't speak as we locked the van and walked inside. I followed her to a table farthest from other patrons. The waitress followed and asked for an order at the same time we settled facing one another in the booth. We each ordered the special attached to the menus and the waitress was writing our orders on a pad as she walked away.

"I don't mean to be antagonistic," she said while the waitress was in earshot.

"You are," I mumbled, "the same goes for your partner. Moreover, I don't like him and I don't trust him. In my opinion he thinks he is better than those around him."

She chuckled and stated, "You pegged him, and before he got out of the chute. He became involved in a bad situation, and because of it, he was reassigned. He feels they're snuffing his chances of promotion assigned as my partner and he hates it. He doesn't like working with a female. He is a good agent however."

"You can talk to me all day long and it won't change my mind," I said looking straight into her face the first time since we boarded the plane.

Our eyes locked for several seconds and she asked in a soft voice, "Do you trust me?"

Returning her stare, I began shaking my head slowly and replied, "No."

Nodding her head slowly she said, "I understand... but that's something we need to change. We're going to be together for a while and we must trust one another."

"Fat chance of that happening," I remarked. "You'll be making entries in your little book daily I expect. No, I don't see that happening."

"What book and what kind of entries are you speaking of?" she inquired.

"Just as I told Dawson, you will be looking over my shoulder and writing in your book. If I as much as step over the line you'll make an entry and use it against me when you tire of me, or no longer need me," I remarked

Her head began shaking side to side slowly, "That's not my purpose for being here I can assure you. I don't know what makes you believe that but it's not so. I've no doubt you're going to violate codes. Let's say for the sake of argument, I'll notice them but rest assured I won't be entering them into a ledger of any type. I don't know how to explain it to make it any clearer... it's possible you might understand more fully if I say... well, you're on the same footing as Carpenter."

"In other words you're using me?" I commented.

"Exactly, however you've known this from the beginning," she said slowly nodding as she stared into my bewildered face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.