Novice at Work - Cover

Novice at Work

Copyright© 2002 by Sausage Dog

Chapter 28: A Night with Naomi

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 28: A Night with Naomi - A 14 year-old boy is far beyond his physical age. His twin sister is very supportive, as well as his neighbors.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Size   Violence  

"What if I don't tell you and just show you," I said pulling her close and pressing my lips against hers.

I hugged her warm body more than I kissed her soft lips. The kiss was short, but more than a good night kiss. Our lips parted and there was touching of tongues, but our bodies meshed firmly.

"That was a weak greeting." She tilted her head when she looked up, placing her arms on my shoulders and smiling. "I was thinking you would greet me more like the last time I came to your hotel room," she said.

I smiled and thought about the weekend of which she spoke. The end was much better than the beginning.


Ida and Sue were in the beginning stages of their kinky escapades. I was mad at Sue because she was staying out and not informing me of her whereabouts. Dawn was mad at me because I called Sue a few unkindly names, however I believe she was actually mad at Ida. Ida's return, after a three-day hiatus, upset her more. Dawn was already upset after seeing Ida return early in the morning, drunk and semi-dressed. Dawn turned on me to protect Sue. Sue stormed out mad, and that gave Dawn one more reason to criticize me.

I walked out and left her standing in our kitchen. I knew Archer was going to be in Atlanta because it was during my better business dealing days. I called, confirmed their hotel, and drove to Atlanta. At that time it became my longest drive as I hadn't reached my eighteenth birthday.

Archer, Naomi, and her mom were on a mini vacation. I joined them for an early dinner before the Archer's left for a night on the town. I went to my room and two or three hours later, Naomi knocked on my door. She had been crying. She wanted to talk and I listened while she unwound. She surprised me by informing me of her problems. All were the result of her boyfriend breaking up with her. In the wee hours of the morning, we were on the bed talking and one caress led to another and another, and so on. Caresses, which began on face, arms, and legs intensified and soon we began touching more delicate body parts. It was a first for both, making love to a different race. We made love, slept late and made love twice more in the afternoon.

That was the beginning of our close relationship. It was close, not always by physical contact but by the fact, we spoke on the phone often. Many times in our conversations, we let our little secrets slip. I told her how I felt about my sister, and updated her on our current standing often over the months. She told me about her dates, people she slept with, including a short relationship with another girl.

She was a daddy's girl, and learning from my close relationship with him, she was his pride and joy. I believe that many times she fed me tidbits of information at his urging, however she would never confess he initiated or was a participant.


"Not another breakup," I remarked.

She punched me in the stomach.

"I learned my lesson, love them, and leave them," she said through clenched teeth.

I pulled her to me again. This time the kiss was serious. Tongues entwined, fought, caressed, and explored. Our hands were equally active. We moved to the bed, and she kept me from falling on my ass when my feet became entangled in my trousers.

"You are the only man that has made love to me with his mouth," she said when she could speak after her third orgasm.

"They don't know what they're missing." I began teasing, wiping her juices on her erect nipple and sucking it clean.

She was built solid. She wasn't muscled, however she was firm; this included her breasts. Her breasts stood firm, even though she lay on her back. They were light chocolate, as was the rest of her body. Her areolas, perfectly round and black, were double the size of her broad nipples. Although not as long as many when erect, they were more sensitive. I brought her to her fourth orgasm by sucking them, actually sucking her juices from them. She rolled her body over me, guiding my prick into her opening while smiling at my pleased expression. I felt joy and gloom when she whispered in my ear.

"You feel wonderful. You don't stretch me or cause me pain when your prick is buried in me."

I may not have stretched her but I caused her to moan. She began with slow movements. I pressed her breasts together and sucked both nipples at the same time. She began moving much faster and we perhaps made it a two-minute fuck. That may have been fudging by a few seconds, however judging by her loud moan and my equally loud grunts, it was passion-filled, cunt and prick draining at its best. I held her on my prone body for several minutes attempting to prolong the rapture. I cupped her ass cheeks, probed her brown eye, traced my finger through her slit, and nibbled on her sensitive ears just to hear her soft moans. She in turn forced her cunt on my prick, keeping it in a semi hard state, while holding it captive in her pussy.

Thankfully, she suggested I shower and dress. Luckily, I was dressed when Bruno knocked on my door. I left her lying in bed with a load of cum in her pussy and a worried look on her face.

I followed Bruno and when he started downstairs, I began to worry. I didn't know where I was going or for what reason. I was relieved when we entered a room and joined a dozen people drinking and talking. I saw Archer and walked to him, asking for a coke when offered a drink by a roving waiter. He grinned and nodded. He'll never know what that grin meant to me. I felt the tension jumping from my body.

"Your temporary problem has been resolved," he said, the smile broad on his face.

I felt like completing a somersault at his comment. If there was tension remaining, it definitely wasn't there after I heard those words.

I listened to the conversations going on around me, and most was casual. One in particular was more business as one man complained about another. I was feeling good, more relaxed, when a door opened and everyone became silent. As if practiced, the room emptied quickly and I followed Archer. There were five women and I thought that odd. Never before had I seen a woman in the meeting. As usual, I was the youngest person in attendance, although there were two I assumed to be in their twenties. They, like me, remained silent.

It was obvious there were people in the room before we entered because as I looked around there were close to thirty people in the room. We were seated in a modified 'U' and we were facing a group across the raised area in the center. There was a workout bench pushed against the back wall. I assumed a woman used it because I saw no weights.

I couldn't see the people sitting across from us. I saw outlines only because the lights were placed in a way I had to look into them. The main body of people faced the front. I thought it an odd seating arrangement. Every meeting I attended was in a regular conference room and this seating was unusual.

A pair of names was called and the two, who I assumed to be a couple, were in fact spoken to individually. They were admonished, threatened with severity, and excused.

Another name called brought a single man forward. I jumped when Bruno walked up to the man and landed a blow to the man's chin, knocking him to the floor. Lifting the man and punching him again. Bruno knocked the man to the floor four times, the man managed to remain standing after only two of Bruno's blows.

I looked at Archer and he gave me a dead-faced look before turning to see Bruno give the final blow. The man didn't move and two men carried him out, using the door behind where I sat.

Two more names were called, a man and a woman. The woman pissed herself when the script was read. Bruno walked up and struck the man, knocking him to the floor. Bruno looked at the woman, and struck her. Both crumpled to the floor with his single punch. Neither moved on the floor and the two men removed them, grabbing the man by the collar and dragging him behind me and out the door. I heard one chuckle when the man dragging the woman slipped his hands under her arms and used her breasts as handles. At least the first man received the courtesy of being carried out, I thought. This was nothing more than a tribunal with instant punishment.

Before Bruno left the room, four more met his knockout blows, three men, and another woman. Bruno definitely didn't give the women any less of a blow. Each went to the floor on a single punch. Of the seven, Bruno brought two to their feet, only to knock them down again. I knew those two would have trouble seeing and eating for a few days.

Two chairs appeared before us, facing the raised platform. When two other names were called, the woman emitted a loud scream. She bellowed a string of obscenities and it took four men to restrain her and place her in one of the chairs. Her husband appeared as a ghost, pale, however he walked to the second chair and sat without uttering a sound. The woman, still shouting obscenities, was strapped in her chair by two large straps. Amply endowed in the bust, a three-inch wide strap encircled her above and below her breast causing them to appear grossly out of proportion to her body.

The room darkened and I heard people walking on the platform. The lights came on and I heard several gasps, mine included. A pretty girl, Miss somewhere the banner read, stood before us waving, adorned in crown and formal gown. The room became silent except for the woman strapped to the chair.

Her screaming was replaced by, "Oh my, not her, not my daughter, PLEASE NOT MY DAUGHTER, PLEASE."

The girl dropped her arm and bolted from the platform, running out of my sight. Two men appeared pulling her struggling body back to her original position. The girl was in her late teens, possibly as old as my twenty years. She stopped struggling as quickly as she started. I saw her standing on her toes although she wore high-heeled shoes. Her face held a strained painful look and I saw her hands, not one but both pointed behind her, each tightly gripped by the men.

The script reader began, and I picked up words here and there, the screaming mother's sounds drowning the reader's voice. I heard the word bribery several times, against the company equally as many, and against a company member twice. Repeatedly failed and repeatedly ignored were phrases I caught often. The mother continued her screaming long after the shadowed image across from me finished reading the script.

I looked around the room and possibly six men wore grins, the remainder's faces were solemn. Three men appeared from my left, each with large professional cameras. They began filming the girl from different angles. The screams began when Bruno walked to the girl. He looked at the men in the corner, nodded and turned to the girl.

"Riiiippppppppppp," could be heard over the mother's screams.

"That dress cost twelve thousand dollars," she interjected in her obscenities.

Bruno began ripping the dress from the girl, a piece at a time. The girl and mother were screaming when the two men holding her by the arms forced her to her back on the exercise bench. Another man appeared, and I heard many groan as he slowly turned displaying a prick equal in size to Bruno's. He was naked and his erection paralleled the floor. The twisting girl was hardly a match, especially with her arms outstretched, for the nude with the monster prick. She screamed when he entered her in one swift thrust.

The rape took all of three minutes and when the monster prick was removed from the girl's pussy there was evidence she was either a virgin or she was torn internally. Wiping his hand through the freshly raped pussy, the man approached the stunned and now silent mother. Wiping his hand across her face, he left traces of her daughter's virgin blood and his spent juices on her face. After using her captured breasts to clean the remaining juices from his hand, he turned and walked across the platform to my blind spot. The two men holding the girl's limp body lifted her and followed. The screaming woman offered no resistance when two men walked to her, released the bonds holding her, and led her from the room, her husband close behind.

The mini conference between individuals at the subdued table was lasting an extended period. One man made three trips from the room, returning shortly each time. Several people seemed to become overly nervous and Archer was one. When I saw he was nervous, I became antsy as well. I heard a woman whisper behind me and I looked back. A couple was sitting behind Archer and me that I hadn't noticed. I heard the man shush the woman and our little section sat quietly after that. Almost half an hour passed and then the shadowed images walked through a door behind them. As they exited, everyone stood and immediately conversations began, raising the noise level in the room. I followed Archer.

We walked to the portable bar and Archer ordered a drink while I ordered a coke. I watched closely, insuring the coke came from a can and I wasn't being drugged. Two men approached Archer and he followed them after they spoke briefly. I looked around and walked to a seat near a door. Most of the chairs were in groups of six around tables but I wanted to remain out of the mainstream of traffic. I didn't trust anyone. I felt in an odd situation because in earlier meetings I attended I had some kind of input; here I had nothing. I really didn't know why I was included.

I drank my cola, listening to two men sitting at the closest table to me. They were talking about fishing and boating, laughing often. I didn't see the third man join them. He came while I was getting a refill on my drink. His conversation was intriguing however.

"That bitch isn't making all those noises now," the newest man at the table said.

"Did you go to their room," the short man asked.

"Yes, I was informed I would go, and let me tell you, it isn't pretty."

"What do you mean?" the short man said.

"Well, when I entered the room that huge bruiser was fucking her in the ass. One of the men said I missed the best part. He said she squealed like a stuck pig when he rammed that pole up her ass," the newest man at the table said.

"Well, all that screaming and cussing she was doing in the meeting room was annoying, but the only sounds she's making now are grunts. That's the biggest dick I've seen on a man. When I walked out, he had it down her throat. She was fighting but his two helpers held her and she had that whole thing in her mouth. Shit, it's long enough to reach her stomach," said the newest man at the table.

"Did anyone tell you why she's there?" the short man asked.

"Yeah, one man said she wouldn't do something for the company, but I didn't pay him any mind."

"Are you married?" shorty asked.

"Yeah, but what does that have to do with anything?" the newest man said.

"You dumb asshole that was a lesson for you. Why do you think they sent you to watch? That could be your wife, your daughter, your mother, or all three if you don't support the company. I happen to know that family and they are good people. The mom and daughter just got too involved in those pageants. Do you know what they gained from bribing those five judges, a measly fucking thousand-dollar scholarship? Hell, the old woman spent six grand on bribes. Do you understand what I'm saying? All they had to do was sit back and the girl would have probably won without any interference from mom. It would have been different if another company member hadn't had a daughter in the same pageant, but they were warned beforehand. They failed to heed the warning." Shorty sat back and studied the puzzled man.

After a long pause, the new man said, "You say my wife and daughter? My daughter is only six," he remarked.

Standing the short man said, "Well you fuck up one time, and it could be your daughter taking that giant pole up her small pussy," shorty said.

The two men stood and left the new man sitting at the table alone and deep in thought. I thought about mom when she told me she paid a severe price for hers and dad's attempts to rid themselves of the company. The conversation was unsettling as I wondered just how involved I'd become. I kept running things over in my mind, things Ida, and mom told me, warnings Frank and dad passed to me, and Archer's guidance. I sighed heavily, and began to worry.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.