Novice at Work - Cover

Novice at Work

Copyright© 2002 by Sausage Dog

Chapter 26

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A 14 year-old boy is far beyond his physical age. His twin sister is very supportive, as well as his neighbors.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Size   Violence  

I waited outside the ladies room for more than five minutes before Shelly emerged. Darren was sitting beside Edie and it appeared as though they were getting along in a superb manner because each looked in my direction just one time. I took Shelly's arm and led her from the lounge. She was apprehensive. I felt her stiffness as we walked to the elevator. My initial plans were to push her against the wall, kiss, and fondle her on the elevator ride, however we weren't alone. Instead, I settled on fondling her ass as we rode. She tried to move from my groping hand but to no avail. I moved with her, keeping my hand on her ass.

"Haven't you ever had anyone play with your ass in public?" I asked after we entered my room.

"No," she said blushing.

"Do you mean to tell me a beautiful woman as yourself has never had her ass fondled?"

She was shaking her head as I handed her the glass of wine, leading her to the sofa. Penny purchased the wine for herself, although she never opened the bottle. I mixed JD and coke for myself. Shelly stiffened when I sat beside her and placed my hand on her bare knee.

"Relax, kick back, and enjoy yourself. Don't be afraid of me. I'm just here to occupy your time until Darren gets here. As you stated you've never been with another man before and I wanted to give you the opportunity to ask questions. Since you've never kissed another man I thought you could practice on me."

I felt her inhale deeply. It was partly due to my statement, but largely because I slipped my hand under her skirt and let it rest on the warm flesh inches from her pussy.

"I'm not trying to get personal but I need to know if you and your lover experiment when you make love?"

She shook her head, reached for the wine and took a large drink.

"How does he look at you when you're changing clothes?"

"I don't change clothes in front of him," Shelly answered me in a low tone after hesitating before she spoke.

"Do you ever watch him change clothes?"

"No."

"I presume you've never bathed together then."

"No," she said hesitating and speaking low.

"Has he ever been in the military?"

She nodded, holding the glass near her lips as if she was going to take another drink.

"Has he ever told you he visited a whorehouse?"

I knew what the answer would be but I said it to shock her. I was successful because she gasped and took another giant drink of the wine. My prick was hard. I enjoyed asking her the questions and watching her becoming embarrassed. She responded after removing the glass from her lips.

"No, why would he visit a -- whorehouse?" she said speaking softly and lowering her head.

I couldn't see her face and my prick throbbed with a want I hadn't felt in weeks. I was positive I would cum in my trousers if I continued with same line of questions.

"Would you like to shower before Darren comes up?" I asked and she quickly began nodding.

I pointed to the shower and she was off the sofa in a split second. I knew she wanted to be far removed from my questions. I waited until I heard the shower before I removed two video cameras from their cases. Setting one on a tripod, the second on the dresser, I positioned them to the bed. It wasn't the best alignment, however I would capture her first fucking by a man other than her husband, namely me. I undressed quickly and started the cameras. Seldom did I capture myself on video however this was a special moment. I slipped into the bathroom silently, hoping the noise of the shower overcame any noise I made.

I stepped into the shower and closed the door. She stood rigid, startled at my entry, however she didn't make a sound. I knew she was truthful, she appeared petrified. As I gazed at her body, I saw she trembled. She stood rigid, mouth agape, eyes enlarged; a shocked look filled her face. Her left arm covered her breasts while her right hand covered her pussy. The noise she emitted reminded me of a large parrot crying for help when a young boy squeezed it too tightly in a pet store months earlier, a cry of desperation. I stepped to her and taking her by the shoulders, turned her back to me. Reaching for the soap, I began lathering her back.

I started at her shoulders and worked down her body slowly, covering every pore, and stopping at her waist. Her body remained rigid over my numerous reminders for her to relax. I knelt and began soaping and washing a foot, working up one leg to her knee, and then starting at the other foot. I didn't stop at her knee on the second leg until I was within inches of her pussy. Starting at the knee of the first leg, I soaped and washed, moving up until I was left with her pussy and ass unwashed. I lathered my hands and passed her the soap.

"Wash your pussy," I said softly.

I heard her gasp at my soft words. I felt my prick throb and her body tense when I began washing the globes of her ass. I caressed each globe softly and worked slowly, moving nearer the crack of her ass every few seconds. When my caressing hands reached her crack, I let a finger slide, teasingly slow, top to bottom. She rose on her toes as my finger made its way through her crack. For two minutes, she was up and down on her toes as one finger after another slowly made the channeled pass. My hard prick was throbbing.

"OH!" she cried when I pressed the point of my forefinger against her clenched asshole.

She stopped washing and I said aloud, "Keep washing your pussy."

I think the tone of my words shocked her and she began rubbing her soaped hand up and down much faster than before. Her clenched muscle kept the tip of my finger at bay, however I maintained the pressure against her tight asshole. The hand rubbing her pussy caused her to force her ass back each pass she made over her pussy. My fingertip was slowly, and I emphasize slowly, entering her nether hole. It would be easy for me to force the finger deep although I wanted her to relax her muscle of her own free will.

"How often do you masturbate?" I asked and added, "Keep washing that pussy," when she stopped rubbing her slit.

"I don't -- masturbate. It's too painful, and I can't wash any more because the pain has started again," Shelly said through clenched teeth.

"Relax your ass and the pain will go away. I promise," I added.

"No, -- the -- pain -- is -- in -- my -- pussy," she said forcing her ass against my fingertip and relaxing at the same time. "Nnnnngggggggg," she moaned through clenched teeth as my finger slipped into her ass channel to the second digit.

She quickly rose on her toes and her body stiffened. I didn't move and a few seconds passed before I could feel her ass attempting to expel my finger. Her hands went to the shower wall as she tried to lift her body higher on her toes.

"Please, the pain, it feels like its tearing me, please," she whined.

"Relax, relax your ass. It will adjust," I said and turned my finger slowly in her ass.

"It's not my ass. My pussy, my pussy," she cried painfully.

I didn't understand why her pussy hurt while I had my finger in her ass, but I removed my finger slowly. Her ass pushed against my finger as I slowly withdrew my hand, forcing the first digit quickly from her opening.

"Nnnnggggggg," she moaned, remaining high on her toes.

I wasn't touching her yet she continued to moan as she remained on her toes. I watched her body shake as she continued moaning. Time ran out of kilter, a second seemed as though it lasted ten, as I stared at her listening to the painful moans. Never had I seen a woman remain as tense, and for as long, except when she was in the throes of orgasm. I pushed forward on her shoulders.

"Bend at the waist," I said softly in her ear.

She looked over her shoulder at me with a pained questionable expression.

"Please, bend at the waist."

She continued staring, her expression remaining the same.

"Do it," I said much louder. "It will ease the pain."

I slipped my arms around her waist and began rubbing her stomach, softly pressing my fingertips against her wet warm flesh. She didn't move initially however I began pressing harder with my fingertips and she slowly leaned. She wasn't leaning as far as I wanted her, but I aligned my prick with her pussy and moved forward until my prick pressed between her slit. Dropping a hand to my prick, I pressed it gently in her slit, allowing just the head to spread her lips. She flinched at the touch of my finger on her clit and I drove my hips hard.

Her body took control and she inhaled involuntarily. I could feel the newly filled stomach press against my prick as two objects cannot occupy the same space. She exhaled in a loud bellow, the sound similar to what a bull would make. Taking her by the hips, I pulled back an inch and tried to drive four into her pussy, although I knew that impossible. My groin was pressed against her nether area and it was impossible to enter her deeper. The only thing I could do is enter her often as I was fully buried in her love box. I worked my prick in and out, each thrust hard, and within my physical limitations, I worked my prick in and out as fast as possible.

She was loud, and I couldn't tell from the sounds she was making if she was crying, screaming, or having an orgasm. Her loud noises didn't hinder me, and I kept driving deep, hard, and fast. My prick was hard, throbbing, and I was near the bursting point. I was nearing the point when she no longer mattered, her sexual release that is, and suddenly I was there. I went too fast, too hard, too long, and much too deliberate of my pleasure. I felt the rumble in my prick as my fluids raced to enter her vagina. Last one out is a rotten egg; the thought passed quickly through my head as my sperm shot through my prick. I worked into her until I was drained and as I started to slide from her pussy she seemed to come alive. She actually reached behind and grabbed at my ass.

"NO, don't take it out yet please."

Pressing into her with my deflating prick, I slipped a hand across her soft skin to her pussy and began fingering her clit. She moaned and her body started trembling.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she began moaning and pressing her body against me.

Her body shook for many seconds and then she relaxed, almost falling into the tub. I held her hips firmly as she fought to catch her fall.

Twenty minutes later, we were lying in the bed, body to body, and she was smiling.

"What's so funny?" I asked touching her nose with the tip of my forefinger.

"I was thinking about Edie and my daughter, each explaining how they felt having an orgasm. Edie said she wants oxygen, and my daughter said she feels like she is on fire. I think Edie is closer to the truth. I didn't have a mind shattering orgasm, however I did learn something about my body. I have a low threshold for pain and you showed me something. What I thought was pain was actually the beginning of my orgasm. I just never let my husband continue when the 'so-called' pain started. I know now and I won't stop him, if he brings me to that point. He doesn't usually get that far before he is through for the night."

Shelly's soft skin amazed me. She was years older than Dawn yet her skin was as soft. I let my hands cover her body and she moaned softly as I nipped her flesh with my thumb and forefinger. I pinched her nipple hard and the first pinch drew her eyes into a squint, as her body tensed. I expected her to cry out; however, she refrained from making a noise.

She offered resistance when I pulled her head to my prick, although I used the necessary force. She was reluctant; however, she didn't refuse by verbally objecting. Initially she just held my prick and after prompting her several times, I began working her head up and down, fucking her face. I worked more than half my length into her mouth and held her head firmly. I stopped moving and I could feel the muscles in her throat massaging my prick head as she tried to reject me. I gave her directions and she ignored me. I gave her an alternative, either she suck or I was going to fuck her face forcefully and I would bury my full length in her throat. She began sucking and struggling when I forced more prick into her mouth. I held her struggling body firmly until I reached a high point. I pulled her from my prick moments before I shot my juices into her mouth. I wanted to save them for another's oral cavity. Edie was the talker and I wanted to anoint her tonsils. She did a lot of talking for her friend, and to prove a point to myself, I wanted her mouth used. Shelly stared at me with contempt when I pulled her to a sitting position.

We finished two drinks during a long conversation and the expression remained in her tone. She was accustomed to being in control and expressed it several times. I concluded the only control she had in her marriage was in the bed and it was frivolous. She admitted her husband was a quick shooter and I believed she was living on false pretenses. I expected Edie and her 'friend' would be arriving soon and I stood, taking her by the arm and moving to the bed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.