Novice at Work - Cover

Novice at Work

Copyright© 2002 by Sausage Dog

Chapter 22: Educated by Ida

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22: Educated by Ida - A 14 year-old boy is far beyond his physical age. His twin sister is very supportive, as well as his neighbors.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Size   Violence  

Ida's body was soft. I maintained an erection, and she would gently move my caresses to another part of her body when I prolonged caressing one area. Her story was fascinating and I forgot how sensitive, and sometimes sore, one area became after extended rubbing and teasing.

"Your father's family had money and his schooling paid for in advance. He was allowed extra for frills and Frank worked to pay his way. Frank flew individuals and couples on sightseeing tours; a weekend at a getaway, and occasionally he'd deliver someone's forgotten luggage or a small gift. After a storm caused him to be delayed one trip, he learned what he was actually carrying. The suitcase may have contained a few items of clothing, however more than likely, money or drugs."

Ida paused and looked at me for a while. I felt as I was being screened for a security clearance. I waited a few moments and remarked.

"Please continue. How did dad become involved?"

"Can I go pee?' she asked as she tried to remove her entangled legs from mine.

I rushed to the bathroom when she entered her bedroom. I wanted to relieve myself of three quarters of a bottle of wine. I thought I was quick, only waiting a minute for my prick to relax enough to get a stream of piss flowing. When I returned, Ida was on the full size sofa; her robe pulled closed, however she didn't secure the snaps. I sat beside her noting our glasses were once more filled to the rim. She relaxed and leaned against me, moving my hand to the soft flesh of her stomach.

Ida continued without another prompt from me.

"Your father, coming from a family with money, attracted others with money, and they became Frank's first customers. They made referrals, and that's how he met his customers. Your father's friends dealt in stocks and your father became interested, and eventually Frank."

"At first there were three, four, five, maybe six men sitting in the room discussing, what I term, ways to beat the system and get ahead. Girlfriends and wives soon started coming and the small parties began. It seemed to mushroom overnight. The parties became larger, longer, and the booze flowed faster. During a long evening, the bedrooms started to become an excellent meeting place for dating couples."

She turned to me and with a serious expression said, "The dating couples soon had competition because it became a place for couples meeting for the first time, if you understand what I mean."

She paused and sipped from her wine, looking over the rim of the glass.

"You mean the couples in the bedroom weren't pleasuring the partner he or she came with," I said as my brows raised.

"Exactly," she said nodding.

"The married ones also?" I queried her.

"Yes," she mumbled softly.

"What about you and Frank, and mom and dad?"

I asked although I assumed her reply would be positive.

"Yes, after a while," she answered after pausing a long while before mumbling the reply.

After many minutes of silence, and several sips of wine, I had to know more.

"How did the organization get involved with your parties? You haven't explained that," I asked puzzled.

She sighed.

"Someone took some pictures one evening, and the next party the pictures were passed around. I don't remember exactly, but I believe someone said they could do it better, make better snapshots. It didn't take long, maybe a couple of months and pictures were a common thing, and all was in fun. Someone sold a bunch of pictures, for a good amount, and that's when the parties turned to porn shoots."

"The wrong person came in possession of the photos, a member of the organization, and began putting pressure on some of the participants. They were from good families and the wrong picture could be disastrous. Some of the couples paid some big dollars, and others, your parents, and Frank, weren't given the option. A few assaults on family members, two broken arms, a couple of beatings, your dad and Frank, and three or four others, agreed to join. There were many benefits initially; parties, trips, and other lavish gifts."

Ida spoke using clear speech; however, the sparkle no longer showed in her face.

"You said earlier you and mom were made examples of, but why?"

I asked as she slipped her hand across my stomach, unzipped my trousers, and took my prick gingerly between her fingers.

"Many men with more money than brains would accept an invitation to a party, and that's when women like your mom and I came in. We were invited to party with them, and pictures were taken. Later, they had a choice to either put some big bucks in a shaky investment, or cough up some hush money. It varied with the men. The invitations always included wives; however most men brought their mistress, or a prostitute."

She looked saddened as she stared at me.

"It seems to me that if you don't have big money you are in a predicament, but big money will buy you freedom. Is that the way it is?"

"Exactly!" she exclaimed.

She began stroking my prick slowly, pressing her body more firmly against mine.

"Your parents, Frank and I, and a few others you have met, are stuck in the middle. We don't have enough to buy our way out and they continue to exert their force on us. It's as I said before, you can never rid yourself of them because they're too big and we're too small. They continue with the hold on you because they have the power to ruin your reputation, destroy you business wise, or worse."

"Worse, how do you mean?" I questioned.

Ida turned her head facing me and sighed.

"Jail, they have pictures of us with minors and that's the threat to most. I know it is with your father and Frank."

She sighed again but I felt some of the tension leave her body.

I pressed my lips against her warm lips and her tongue shot into my mouth. We kissed passionately and my hands no longer delayed her joy as I slipped one finger into her rectum while the other began working on her sensitive puffies.

"I've missed you. Frank is an excellent lover when he is available, however your hands locate areas on my body he never touches. He is forever rushing to make a flight, in and out. That's the rut we slipped into and it's almost ruined our sex lives. I'm just as much to blame, because I rush him, afraid he'll receive a call. You take time to hold me and cuddle. I'm not young and pretty, like your mom or the girl you brought home, but you have looked at me and treated me as though I was beautiful. You don't know how good that made me feel. I enjoy being in your arms," Ida said although her words were dragging over her thick tongue.

"You just enjoy being held close," I said as I placed my lips against hers once again.

I knew the wine was beginning to play a big part in her words, as the desires within her body were taking control.

"Yes, your arms feel wonderful around me," she murmured.

Her next words came as a surprise.

"Hal, will you put me on the table?"

She was silent a moment before she pleaded.

"Please?"

I understood what she wanted and I had a gut feeling jealousy drove her. After I had positioned her on the table, I pressed my face between her spread thighs determined to make her scream with ecstasy. I heard a loud moan as the tip of my tongue touched her wet pussy. Everything became relatively quiet as her legs closed, her thighs pressed against my ears blocking all sound from entering my head.

I woke to a bright room, the sun shining down. I realized I wasn't in my bed and sat upright. Ida walked into the room bearing an armload of folded underclothing and walked to her dresser.

"Good morning, I see you slept well," she said as she placed the clothes in a drawer.

Walking to the bed, she sat beside me, leaned, and kissed me on the forehead.

"Thank you for last night. I needed someone to listen but I'm sorry to unload on you."

She smiled, patted me on the shoulder and stood.

"Breakfast will be ready by the time you are. I took the liberty of bringing you a change of clothing."

Ida walked from the room and I stood, stretching and walking to her bathroom. My clothing was placed in the same location she placed it a half dozen times in the past. I wasn't a stranger to her bed, or her bath. Each time I spent the night clothing awaited me. I stepped into the shower and began soaping my body, my prick remained semi erect as I washed. My usual hard was absent, the result of Ida drawing three copious loads hours earlier.

I laughed as I recalled fucking her tits, my sperm shooting up her nostrils and into her eyes, causing her to cough and snort. She found it humorous and was definitely in a weird mood the previous evening, refusing to let me fuck her pussy, insisting on me fucking her ass. She went wild when I brought her to a strong orgasm fucking her ass hard and working my fingers in her pussy and clit at the same time. She became pissed when I pulled out and slammed my hard prick in her pussy as she was at her peak. I wanted my load in her pussy, if for no other reason than she wanted it in her ass. Waking me at dawn with her long, teasing, blowjob, she confessed it was reciprocation for the two larger-than-life itself orgasms while I buried my face in her pussy on the kitchen table.

I enjoyed the breakfast, especially since someone other than me prepared it. The mood was jovial and we tossed several unpleasant remarks at one another, a twist of humor thrown in each. I started by comparing her cooking to mom's. I felt a tone of jealousy in her voice as we spoke about the pleasures I enjoyed the previous day. Penny may have departed, however her presence motivated testimony.

The phone rang and Ida answered, listened a few moments, and then laid the instrument in its cradle.

"Your mom's home," she said and I saw the worried look appear on her face.

"Is everything okay?" I asked immediately concerned after I saw her sullen expression.

I didn't wait for her to reply; instead, I stood and walked to the door. I glanced at her quickly before turning and leaving, the same wary expression remained on her face.

Mom Returns

I walked into my condo apprehensive. I didn't like the look on Ida's face; however, when I saw mom's smile everything changed. She stood and we met in the center of the room similar to long lost lovers. I hugged her tightly against my body and her softness seemed to rid me of all problems as we clung to one another.

"I missed you," she whispered raising her face.

Her lips were poised and I lowered my head, forcing my lips against hers. The kiss turned passionate and I let my hands roam her body, coming to rest finally on her ass as I pulled her tight against my groin. I felt my prick coming to life and saw the expression change in her face. Feeling her lips reacting to the pressure my prick was placing against her stomach became humorous and we broke lip contact, each laughing.

"You don't have to say it; you missed me too," she continued laughing as she worked her hand between our bodies, grasping my hard blood-engorged vessel.

"I'm not saying a word," I said smiling, and then added, "You'll have to take me at face value."

"Is that some kind of an invitation? I thought your father taught you to speak up for yourself."

She released my prick and dropped her hands to her sides, letting her body relax completely.

I stared into her eyes a minute and saw the smirk. She didn't move as I started loosening the buttons on her dress, pushing it from her shoulders. She continued with her stare and I pulled her bra straps over her shoulders. I saw excitement in her eyes as I forced the straps from her elbows. Her breasts popped free and she didn't move her body or eyes, which still zeroed on mine. She didn't utter a sound, just stared.

I looked at her upper body, free of clothing, and my prick throbbed. Gosh, she was beautiful, and as I stared she appeared so delicate. Placing my hands on her shoulders, I pressed gently, indicating I wanted her on her knees.

I felt a hesitation on her part and gripped her shoulders firmly, pressing my thumbs into her soft skin. I saw the grimace, however she slowly dropped to her knees. She continued with her eyes on mine as she loosened my trousers, which dropped by their own weight to my ankles.

"Suck me."

I moved my hips and pressed the head of my hard prick at her lips. Her mouth opened slowly and I eased my throbbing prick into her oral cavity, forcing it deeper into her throat until she gagged. I withdrew quickly, and forced my prick between her lips again.

I had half of my prick in her throat when her hands gripped my ass and pulled me deeper into her mouth. She adjusted quickly and after a half dozen attempts, she took my full length.

"MOM!" I cried out as I felt her work her throat on my prick head. A thrill roamed throughout my body. She continued, her hands grasped behind my upper thighs. She was using my body to pull against, sending my prick deep in her throat each time. In out, in out, she continued until I felt my balls stirring.

"MOM, I'm coming," I cried as I felt my fluids moving. The first pulsing sperm filled her mouth, and I pushed her head from my prick as the second pulse shot its fluids on her chin. The third pulse sent a tiny stream to her right breast, and the fourth and fifth pulses dribbled out the end of my prick and dropped on her bra. Pushing my deflating prick into her mouth, I moaned again. Slowly, teasingly she cleaned me using her tongue in long slow swipes until I was clean of my juices yet wet with her saliva. I was erect once again.

"Mom, you are marvelous," I said as I gathered the cum dripping from her chin, forcing it into her mouth with my fingers.

She looked wonderful, on her knees, with cum sliding over her breast.

"I'm going to shower."

She raised slowly maintaining eye contact with me.

"I told Claire I'd pick up a prescription for her mother. Would you care to ride with me?"

"I don't believe so; I'll just stay here and wait on you, if you don't mind. I'll save this until you return."

I thought I saw a smile as I stroked my erection; however, she turned too quickly for me to be sure.

Mom showered, dressed, and gave me a peck on the cheek as she left.

I walked into the family room and dropped heavily on the sofa. Her return was nothing like I envisioned. I thought we would have a day and night of frolicking in the bedroom, yet I received a blowjob. That was all, however the strange part, she seemed aloof. I turned the television on and scanned the channels, turning it off when I found nothing of interest. I walked into the kitchen and removed a beer from the fridge. I opened it and took a couple of swallows before I looked at the can closely. I wasn't a beer drinker and wondered why I opened it. I walked to the sink and poured the remainder into the drain.

I wandered through the condo, disturbed at the current situation. Nothing appeared to be in order, at least the way I envisioned it to be.

Volunteer Eviction

I walked into the restaurant feeling overdressed. Although I wore slacks and a pullover, the scrubby overalls and dirty jeans worn by the men set me off. I watched as Penny served three ruffians. She didn't flinch when the loudest of the trio slid his hand up her leg and massaged her ass. She stood erect, placing her hand on his shoulder as they spoke briefly. His hand remained under her short dress.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.