Novice at Work - Cover

Novice at Work

Copyright© 2002 by Sausage Dog

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A 14 year-old boy is far beyond his physical age. His twin sister is very supportive, as well as his neighbors.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Size   Violence  

The cold shower was a mistake, I realized too late. The cold water was to rid me of the erection after looking at the pics of Penny, and friends; however, I now had two problems. I was wide-awake and my erection had returned. I tried everything I knew, short of whipping off, to get my prick to lay dormant. I had no luck. Primary on my mind was my sister, and her sudden sexual urges to experiment. I thought of a dozen incidents she brought to our attention, and I wondered how many she tried in the past months. My prick perked up and became harder as I thought of each.

Thinking about her taking multiple partners, one after another, until she was exhausted, surely didn't help. The thought of her taking multiple partners, while I watched, brought my prick to its full length. Picturing her taking prick after prick, and listening to her passion filled cries, sent a tremble throughout my body; the tremble resembled an ejaculation of sorts. She brought the scenario up often; bare, naked sex she called it.

At the thought of bare sex, I sat up quickly and switched the bedside lamp on. Searching the drawer, I found the condoms buried in the back. I sat a box on the nightstand, wanting them close. We promised each other we wouldn't go unprotected, and each broke the promise.

I studied the box of condoms for a long while before I broke the seal, opened the package, and after removing one placing it on my prick. It felt peculiar, and I watched as my erection subsided slowly. Laughing aloud, I wondered how I could manage if my erection failed each time I rolled one on a stiff. Removing the thin piece of latex from my prick, I noted my precum juices would be of little value preserved in rubber. After flushing the useless article, I walked to the bed, doused the light, and lay back staring into the darkness.

The darkness didn't suppress my active mind, as I thought of Sue taking "two foot longs" simultaneously, accordion style as she called it. Entering and withdrawing in unison, was one way she described them working; starting slow and progressively getting faster and harder until head met head. She went so far as to give me a tape and asked me to measure her from mouth to ass, as she lay flat. The distance was twenty-nine inches and she was positive she could accomplish it "IF" she found two 'super studs' to take her. I wouldn't argue against her on her notion.

She had me convinced she could do it. While she wasn't looking, I measured twelve inches from my mouth, down my chest, recalling I had taken Archer fully down my own throat. In fact, each time she brought it up I became stiff, remembering his twelve inches plus, buried both in my throat and in my ass.

Erotic acts, while fantasizing was one thing, but real life acts were entirely different. Until the time Ida informed me Dawn had passed information to her Sue was into multiple partners, I felt her words were a simple matter of fantasy. The nights we lay together speaking of these acts were a form of eroticism at the moment. Even though I survived a brutal attack, I felt it was an escape to fantasize enjoying the incident. In actuality, I knew I couldn't stand by and let two men, or more, brutally assault Sue in real life.

In real life, I had taken a large prick in my anus, and enjoyed the moment. It was entirely different when I was savagely taken, although I recall, for an instant, I wanted the pricks. That was after I saw Erica and Tracy accepting the huge sabres in their pussies. I believed, and I still do, Tracy and Erica enjoyed the huge shafts furrowing into their pussies, up to a point, when the savagery was imposed upon them. In the back of my mind, I felt each girl worked with her attackers, sometime during the assault.

My prick was aching, and my hand felt coarse as I grasped it, causing more pain. I intended to stroke it before I found how painful my touch felt. I moaned as the pain ripped through my groin area in a pulsing action. I had several cases of blue balls over the past months; however, this pain felt more severe. I reached for the nightstand, feeling for the tube of Vaseline. Disgruntled when my fingers didn't make contact with the tube, I moaned through another shot of groin pain as I rose on my elbow to switch the lamp on.

Light filled the room and I saw a flash of red at the once closed door to my bedroom. It could have been only one person and I called, "Ida."

A few seconds passed before she appeared in the door, wearing a long red sweatshirt. "I didn't mean to impose; I thought you were dreaming. I have been listening to you moan and roam for an hour, and I wanted to check on you. Her eyes never left my painful erection as she spoke.

Extending my hand I spoke, however my words were not much more than a whisper. "I have a problem!"

Her eyes never moved, and she seemed to glide to the bed to accept my hand. I tugged her gently and she sat, her eyes remaining fixed on my erection.

"What can I do?" she asked.

"I need help, PLEASE?" I pleaded sympathetically.

She pulled her hand free and started to reposition herself. She stopped shifting when my hand went to the soft flesh above her knee. I squeezed the flesh softly and her eyes met mine briefly, before she lowered her head, kissing the tip of my prick lightly. The soft touch of her lips caused me to moan and I responded by sliding my hand up her thigh. I expected to feel panties; however, I felt stubbles of hair surrounding her pussy, as I circled her slit with my finger.

I heard her give a slow moan at the touch of my finger, and her body pressed against my touch. "Wait," she pleaded. "Let me take care of this first." Her tongue caressed my prick a few seconds before she lowered her head, capturing my prick in her warm cavern. She sucked, and the head of my prick felt as though it was going to explode.

My juices begin to stir as she worked her tongue roughly under my crown, and it was seconds before my seed began rolling. Tumbling would have been a better description, because I could have traced the route my jism took through my tube before it blasted into her mouth. I say blasted because I reached for her head and pulled firmly, burying my shaft deep in her throat, at the same moment I exploded. She expelled a peculiar noise and my sperm shot from her nostrils. She coughed three or four times, maintaining her mouth on my prick, and more of my juices exited through her nose.

She leapt from the bed and rushed to my bathroom, coughing as she moved swiftly across the floor. Continuing to cough for a minute, I could hear her gasping for fresh air in short gasps, however she was out of my sight. Looking at the door, I was concerned until she appeared wiping her eyes and mouth with a towel, however she was laughing aloud.

She pulled the sweatshirt over her head and dropped it in the floor, before she walked back to my side and wiped her teary eyes one final time before tossing the towel on the floor. "I wasn't expecting you to come that hard and definitely not that amount, and it went down my windpipe," she said wiping her chin with the back of her hand.

I didn't speak, my eyes were taking in her body, namely her breasts. She didn't have nipples; instead, she had a purple growth on each large breast. She saw me staring at them and smiled before speaking.

"Unusual wouldn't you say? They are puffies. They don't get hard like nipples; they puff up and expand when I get excited, however they are just as sensitive," she spoke softly as she sat and turned her chest to my face.

I reached and touched the 'puffie mound' and it was soft. I stretched, taking the nearest in my mouth, sucked briefly, and listened to her soft moans. I sucked and nibbled the tender mound for several minutes. Her moan and whine was no different from other moans of passion I heard in the past. The physical appearance may have been different, however the passion filled sounds were identical with the few I was familiar.

"I said they're sensitive," she said as she pulled back, pulling it from my sucking mouth, and inhaling deeply. "Hal, I was worried I'd offend you, however I see I was wasn't thinking straight. I've watched you, and you seem attracted to the young girls; I'm a 35 year-old woman and I was afraid you'd think I was old. Hal, I don't know... Hal... OH SHIT! I don't know what I'm trying to say. WILL YOU FUCK ME?"

I shifted on the bed, moving to the center, and she smiled, stood, and quickly slipped on the bed. I expected her to lie beside me; however, she climbed on the bed and laid her body over my own. I reached for a breast and she reached for my prick. She guided her opening over my prick and lowered her body, sucking in air as my prick entered her swiftly.

Chuckling aloud, she said, "I didn't do this right. I am supposed to be on the bed."

"Either way, the results are the same," I said. "You can fuck me and I'll lay here and watch."

"Oh! No you won't," she said as she rolled to the side, attempting to pull me over her body. "Please, Hal?" she said as I lay limber, not assisting, or attempting to roll onto her body.

I felt the poke in my ribs as she grumbled something I couldn't understand. Rolling over on her easily, I thrust hard when I positioned myself over her body, centering my prick in her slit.

"Yes! Yes! That's the way I want it. That feels wonderful. Don't stop, please."

Looking into her face, I could see the pleading in her eyes. Minutes earlier, she gave me one of the most intensive blowjobs ever, and I felt I was in her debt. I began pushing into her, deep.

"Yes, that's it. Do it now, I want it hard," she expressed.

I gave her what she begged for, in fact, I believe I gave her more than she expected. She never once pleaded with me to refrain from my hard thrusts, however. I fucked her, then we made love, I fucked her again, and we made love again. I was breathless, as was she, when she began laughing hours later as we lay side-by-side talking.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.