Novice at Work - Cover

Novice at Work

Copyright© 2002 by Sausage Dog

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A 14 year-old boy is far beyond his physical age. His twin sister is very supportive, as well as his neighbors.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Size   Violence  

The trio surprised me, eating quickly and we were back on the interstate. Half an hour later, I could hear two different snoring sounds coming from the back seat. Rose looked at me and smiled. She had my attention as she loosened the buttons on her blouse past her breasts, and slid next to me again. Taking my hand as she looked in my eyes, she pulled it around her shoulder and slipped it inside her blouse. Smiling, she leaned back and closed her eyes.

I toyed with her breasts for a while, teasing the hard nipple and rough areola. I trucker honked as he passed and Rose opened her eyes and smiled. I goosed it and fell in behind him, setting the cruise at 80 on the Town Car. Four plus hours later I braked sharply as I remembered the exit Claire said was nearest the hotel. The women woke and Claire gave directions to the hotel.

"Are we there?" Sandra asked waking finally.

"Yes, Hal certainly made good time. He must have had some inspiration," Claire said as she looked at Rose with an inquiring expression.

Reservations, having been made earlier, insured our rooms. The women had a large suite on the floor above the room I was assigned. "If you don't want to be disturbed Hal just put your "DO NOT DISTURB" sign on your door. Otherwise, one of these horney women will be knocking on your door after they lose their money." Pulling me against her shoulder and giving me a gentle squeeze, Claire departed and left me alone in the room.

It wasn't a suite; however, it was large and elaborate. Claire didn't go second-class. I showered and lay back on the bed, wearing only my skivvies. I was hungry and remembered a buffet as we walked in. I was more tired than I thought because I fell asleep without eating.

I woke to a gentle tapping on the door. I normally would not have heard it, however I was cold, and I had to piss. I opened the door a crack after I saw it was Rose through the peephole. She pushed past me, handing me a purse and a drink.

"I have to use the bathroom," she said excitedly.

I had to piss and I could hear the stream of piss hitting the water as I stared at the purse and drink. Setting them on a table, I waited for her to vacate the bathroom. I didn't know what she was doing, however she was taking her time and I was close to pissing in my skivvies when she walked out.

I entered the room and sighed as a long stream of piss began flowing. I looked at the pile of clothing in the floor and saw it was a pair of panty hose and panties. I grinned as I thought about her walking around the hotel sans panties. I finished my piss and walked into the room, and another pile of clothing was on the floor. I could see a blouse and skirt partially covered by a bra. Rose was in my bed with the sheet pulled to her neck.

"It's time to finish what we started earlier," she said smiling and lifting the sheet. I could see she was naked as she patted the spot beside her.

I smiled at her and walked to the side of the bed. Removing my skivvies, I saw the smile broaden on her face as I slid into the bed. Our arms gathered around each other and I held her close, warming myself against her body.

"I hope I'm not being presumptuous?" Rose remarked. "You're cold!"

"I fell asleep on the bed after I showered, before I dressed. That damned air conditioning is cold."

"We'll do something to warm you up." We laughed at her slurred words. I didn't realize she had been drinking as much until she spoke.

"Did you loose your money already? Claire said I should be careful."

"Hell no!" She exclaimed. Claire doesn't know what the hell she is talking about," she said as she slipped from the bed and walked to her purse. Returning to the bed, she opened the purse and turned it upside down. Chips tumbled from the opening, more falling as she shook it.

I picked up a chip and looked at it. "$100.00, is that right?" I questioned.

She nodded and smiled as she returned to the table and lifted the drink to her lips. "Yes, I see you can read. There are 75 there," she said pointing to the bed. "I have 200 more in the safe," she said and began laughing. "I came up here to buy that big dick Claire was talking about. Is that enough?"

I looked at her. "You can't be serious," I said as I started piling the chips.

"I'm dead serious," she said and the look in her eyes told me she was speaking the truth. "I want to buy your services for the week."

"Well... well... I don't know," I was stumbling for words. Hell, I would have done anything for her anyway, just for asking. She was making it a business proposition.

"Look! I'm not young like the girls you date. I'm going to be 50, but I can assure you at the end of the week none, I'm speaking of the young ones, will give you as much pussy as I will. You can have it anyway you want it, and I may throw in a few requests of my own. You'll never get a better deal; what do you say?"

I paused a moment, not speaking, however my head was answering by bobbing up and down. Turning and walking to the door, she took the 'DO NOT DISTURB' sign, opened the door and hooked it on the outer knob, before closing the door and turning back to me.

"You didn't eat last evening, did you?"

"No," I smiled. "I fell asleep."

"I'm hungry also; I haven't had a bite since lunch yesterday. How would a burger deluxe and fries sound? They are a meal, take my word for it."

I nodded, and she walked to the phone. Besides ordering the burger and fries, she added a chef's salad for herself. Placing another call, she ordered a bottle of sour mash whiskey and a six-pack of beer. She walked to the closet and removed a pair of robes, tossing them on the bed, yet out of my reach. She walked to the dresser and opened drawers until she found a plastic bag. Returning to the bed, she began tossing the chips in it, passing it to me when we had each chip inside.

She stood tall, stretching to her full height when she began. "I'm 5-10, and I weigh 144. These are 36C's, or they were before they fell," she said lifting her breasts and bouncing them a few times. "I'm clean, I mean disease free, and I haven't been with a man in over five years. I have two children so don't worry about putting something too big inside me because my children weighed over 7 pounds each. Do you know what I'm talking about?"

"I think so; you're telling me you want to have as much fun as you can, in a week?"

She nodded, "Six days and nights, especially nights. We have to sleep sometime; don't forget I'm not as young as I was." She laughed and I had to join her.

Her words were hampered somewhat by the alcohol she had consumed; however, she was fully aware of herself. We sat side-by-side talking, each as naked as the day we were born. The knock on the door and the voice calling, "Room Service," terminated our conversation and she tossed me a robe, slipping into the mate.

I saw the waiter cut his eyes from her attire to mine, however the expression on his face didn't change. I imagined some wild thoughts passing through his head, as he was aware of the age difference between the pair of us.

She was correct about the hamburger as it was a full meal. When I saw it, I thought it was enough for two, although I ate every bite and finished each fry. The salad she ate looked large enough to feed a family, however she consumed more than half. She offered a mixed drink, which I refused and opted for the beer. We sat and talked for an hour after each finished the food. I found her to be extremely objective and very open, expressing her displeasure at her friends' wardrobe, makeup, and gambling habits. She remarked neither would stop nor rest for a while when they were ahead. They would keep trying to win more, and eventually they would leave and be within a few dollars of the amount they started with, unless they were lucky.

Rose stood, "I would like to take a shower, and I wouldn't mind company."

I stood quickly; I was smiling as I tossed the robe to the side.

She laughed at my eagerness. "This ought to be fun; I assume that is a positive answer."

"As positive as I can make it." I laughed and she reached for my prick, and led me to the bathroom.

The shower was reasonably quick, considering each washed the other meticulously, covering each nook and cranny. Drying one another was an experience in itself as well.

"Would you like to shave my pussy?"

"Yes, but I must warn you I have never done it before."

"I trust you, just be careful please. I think I'll have another drink... while you work." She laughed as she walked from the room and returned with a full glass in her hand. I had to assist her and she wobbled as she sat on the counter and spread her legs.

It was more work than I presumed it would be. Neither she nor I had scissors to remove the long hair and I had to work slowly, continually going over her small patch of pussy fur. I finished and rubbed her mound, checking close for stubble, although watching her inner lips swelling.

"Age certainly makes a difference," she said. "When I was younger, my legs would be soaked with my love juices if you had taken that long. I juiced at the thought of my late husband, or any man, touching my pussy when I was your age. It was so obvious I thought everyone within the room could smell my desire."

"I think you have a beautiful pussy," I said just before I swiped my tongue from her ass hole to the soft flesh below her naval.

"I'll get wet if you keep that up," she said laughing and holding my head firmly pressed against her slit. "Would you do that again... PLEASE?"

I stood, stretching my legs from the kneeling position, attempting to get the circulation going freely again. "Let's go in the other room. There is a bed and it will be more comfortable," I said taking her hands in mine.

Her flesh was soft however it was loose. I let my hands travel over her thighs and ass while she led me to the bed. She squirmed as I prodded a finger into her ass hole. She stopped upon reaching the bed, letting me work a finger in and out of her ass, moaning as I worked it to its full length. I extracted my finger and she turned to me.

"You can do that tomorrow, I'll find a drugstore and buy some K-Y. I loved it when my husband took my ass, because it put me in his favorite position. He said when I was on my knees, it left his hands free."

"When did he pass?"

"Almost eleven years now. I haven't had a hard prick in my ass in over a dozen years. He was bed-ridden his last year."

She was telling me she hadn't been fucked in her ass in more than a dozen years, and she wanted a prick there. The mere fact I would be the first after that extended period was exciting, she would be as tight as Cecelia's ass the first time we tried it.

"Does it shock you that I like to be taken in the ass? I enjoyed it with my husband, although you have much more than he did."

It was obvious from her blunt speech, bobbling head, and slurred words, she was pretty much under the influence. Consuming at least eight ounces of the sour mash, since delivery of the bottle, loosened her tongue and I urged her to enlighten me on the good times she shared with her late spouse.

Rose began a story, swinging her arm wide and spilling the drink. I took the glass from her hand, sat it on the nightstand, and guided her on the bed. She lay back and I swung her legs around. I couldn't get her centered because she resisted my moving her. I pulled her legs and pointed them in the opposite direction. Her head now was unsupported and hung from the side of the bed. She reached for my hanging erection and I let her hold it a moment, watching it become a full erection in her hand.

I looked down and her head was pressing against my knee. I didn't hesitate. I straddled her head, directed my prick head to her lips, and pushed when she started to speak. Her hands tried to pull my prick from her mouth; however, I grasped each and constrained them as I slipped half my length into her oral cavity. She started coughing. This did nothing more than open her airway, and I took advantage. I thrust my hips and buried my full length in her throat.

She struggled for almost a minute before she settled and I withdrew my shaft, allowing her to gasp for air.

"YOU BASTARD!" she shouted after she took three or four deep breaths. "You almost choked me; you didn't give me any warning." She jerked her hands and managed to free one, quickly grasping my prick roughly.

"Go easier this time," she said as she pulled my prick to her lips.

Her hand was strategically placed on my prick, controlling my depth of penetration. I eased the head between her lips and she began sucking, slowly letting more of my length slide into her throat. She worked, sucking noisily, and taking more of my length at her pace. I released the hand I held and it went to my balls. She was massaging my balls with one hand as her other slowly relaxed the grip, allowing my prick to enter her throat further.

I was nearing a point I knew to be dangerous; the point of no return as she sucked and worked her mouth on my prick, now fully seated. She had my full length and her muscles were dangerously close to extracting my juices. I pulled back, her suction working against me.

"I'm close," I said. "I want to come in your pussy."

She mumbled something, my prick partially remaining in her mouth. I managed to hear two words I understood. "Slow," and "Dry," were the words I understood, as she began shifting her body on the bed. There was no doubt she wanted to fuck; she spread her legs wide when she centered herself on the bed.

I stared at her open cunt and pressed a finger inside. I wanted to see how dry she actually was and found she was correct in her assumption. She was exceptionally dry.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.