Dog-Style Wives - Cover

Dog-Style Wives

 

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A group of swingers breaks in a new couple while a rogue white-haired wolf has his fun with some of the women.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Cassandra Lafayette was sprawled, belly down, on the flat rock that formed the floor of the tiny cave. Her miniskirt was higher than usual on her thighs, due to the wiggling she had been doing as she gazed through Tom McNally's binoculars at the beach below.

She shook her head to chase away a persistent deerfly, and her mahogany hair flew around her in wispy tendrils, then settled on her back and shoulders and the cave floor. Tom McNally, seated beside her, caught the fragrance of her hair and felt his rock- hard cock throb in anticipation.

Tom had been studying her legs, growing steadily more excited at glimpses of her scantily covered crotch and the feathery tufts of cunt hair that peeped from the elastic legbands. He was surer than ever that this was the day he would get into those panties for some choice fucking.

The moment he knew that Cassandra's parents had invited his parents to ride with them to Harp Lake, Tom began to scheme. Since he always drove his own car on the trip, it was natural for him to offer to drive his folks to the Lafayette home, where the two older couples could chat before starting the trip. And it would look as natural for Tom to leave them and rush off on the thirty-mile trip; they would not expect a sixteen-year-old to wait around.

he had counted on an equally natural reaction from Cassandra. Denise Lafayette's inability to meet any social schedule had elicited comments from husband Andy and daughter Cassandra for as long as the two families had known each other -- almost two years. So there were no raised eyebrows when Cassandra jumped at the chance to ride up with Tom instead of waiting for her unhurried mother to get ready.

On the way up, Tom's hard-on had shown bulkily in his tight jeans, for he had no air conditioner in his car and his lovely companion had her blouse open to the third button, exposing the upper third of her tits to him.

His excitement had not been calmed any, either, by the way the air from the ventilator duct blew up her ultra short skirt to reveal the none-too-thick reinforcement of her panty crotch. The dark mahogany cunt curls crept from the hems, and her prominent pussy mound was cleft thrillingly by the tight garment.

The rest of his planning -- up to now -- was a cinch. They were well ahead of the adults, and he had intrigued her by describing the cave in the cliffs at the western edge of the property.

Because Cassandra had vacationed with a friend the previous summer -- the first summer Harp Lake was used by its new owners -- she had been there only on weekends during the fall and spring, and she knew little of the property. Thus she was able to enjoy the mysterious side trip as a genuine adventure.

There was the rusty gate at the county road, far south of the main gate. Then the bouncing, rutty road winding to the tip of the mesa. And the view through Tom's binoculars, when she saw the harp shape of the lake from above for the first time.

When he led her down the perilous giant steps into the top of the cave, she had been a little shaky. But once they reached the mouth of the cave and she saw what a great view of the beach they had, she squealed with joy and began spying on the Ordwell and Cartwright houses below her.

Tom saw Ross and Rhoda cross below them, headed for the beach, but his real attention was riveted on Cassandra, and he saw that her rounded little asscheeks were twitching with excitement as she scrutinized the pair through the glasses.

"Golly!" she said, squirming against the cave floor. Tom took another look and saw that Ross and Rhoda were undressed and wrapped in a tight embrace on the sand.

When Ross began nosing into Rhoda's crotch, Cassandra moaned softly. She held the binoculars with one hand; the other crept beneath her, slowly edging its way to her crotch. Tom knew where it was headed and why. He wanted to grab her and tell her there were better ways to cure the itch she was feeling. But he knew it would be wiser to wait until she was too excited to back out.

Cassandra thought her actions were hidden from Tom, but the slight rise and fall of her ass was obvious as she moved her cunt against the fingers she had inserted under the waistband of her panties. And the material of the crotch soon darkened with the flow of her freshly stirred juices.

She took it for granted that he would be as hypnotized by the show on the beach as she was, and as the action progressed, she felt the need to comment, if only to divert his attention from the way she was finger-fucking herself as she watched. But she was breathing so very heavily that she had to use short phrases.

"They're doing it... right there... on the beach!" she gasped. "Surely Jack and Shelley could see them... if they looked... out their windows."

"I imagine Jack and Shelley are just as busy inside one of the cottages," Tom told her.

"Then my guess was right!" she blurted out her thought before realizing it. "The other couples are just like..." She caught herself suddenly and fell silent. Even her body movements stopped.

"Just like our parents?" Tom finished for her. "I wondered if you knew about them."

"I... I suspected for a long time. I've been sure about them for several months. How long have you known?"

"Long enough to get used to the idea. They seem to be happy about the arrangement. And happy parents are better than sexually frustrated parents. Do you have any idea what frustration can do to a person-sexual frustration, I mean?"

"Yes! Oh, yes!" Cassandra whimpered, squirming on the fingers she had jabbed inside her pussy. At no time had she taken her eyes off the scene on the beach, and now she was watching Ross bury his cock in Rhoda's black-haired snatch.

"And do you have any idea what removing that frustration can do?" Tom asked her, slowly moving himself into position, knees astride her tautly outstretched legs.

"No," she admitted in a small, quivering voice.

"Then let me help you find out," he whispered. His hands slid over her butt, feeling the muscles tighten in reaction to the contact. He found the waistband of her panties and gave a steady pull that peeled them down to mid-thigh position.

For a moment her whole body tensed. Then she moaned and lifted her pelvis. Tom finished removing her panties and rolled her over onto her back. The binoculars in her left hand eased to the floor of the cave.

"Oh, Tom!" she whimpered. "I'm afraid!"

"Don't be!" He buried his face in her bronze cunt hair and inhaled the heat of her flow. Then he licked the slit as he held it apart with his thumbs.

"Oh, Tom! I'm so ashamed!" she said. "I'm all wet there!" He lifted his head briefly to straighten out her thinking.

"What do you think a man likes to find here? It's supposed to be an oasis... not a desert!" He resumed his feasting and she began to moan and wiggle happily.

She enjoyed his tongue-fucking, he could tell, but when his tongue become too tired to continue it, he discovered that she was as enthusiastic about the way he twitted her clit and nibbled it with his lips.

"Tom! Oh, I didn't know... it could feel so good... like this!" Her ass was grinding on the stone floor, making little thrusts upward to meet his mouth, and her virgin juices ran like a fountain in the cup of her blossomed cunt.

"Oh my God!" she cried. "I think I'm..." Her body writhed and jerked under him as he sucked at the stubby bud of her clit. "Arghhh!" Her shriek was sharp at first, but belatedly she got a hand over her mouth to muffle it.

Her spasms shook her violently, and her lower torso jerked so powerfully with the convulsions that Tom had to retreat. He sat back on his heels and enjoyed the spectacle of her glory as she completed her orgasm, then lay there gasping with her eyes closed.

Tom undressed quickly, and when she opened her eyes, she saw the upper portion of his muscular young body as he again kneeled astride her legs. Then her gaze fell and she saw the mammoth cock that was aimed at her.

"It's... it's really going to... happen to me... isn't it?" she said in that quivering, little-girl voice.

"It is unless you tell me otherwise," Tom said, giving her a last chance to back out and hoping desperately that she wouldn't. To add to her stimulation, he leaned toward her and laid the hard, rubbery tip of his prick in the sloppy petals of her swollen cunt.

"I... I... oh, hell! Fuck me, Tom! Quick, before I chicken out!"

He needed no further encouragement. He bobbed the head of his cock around in her pussy juice to lubricate it well, then wedged it into the tight inner lips of her cunt. He took a deep breath and shoved into her twat as hard as he could, wanting to get the initial pain over with as quickly as possible.

She was prepared this time with her hand on her mouth. The hot, sharp feeling as he tore through her cherry was mercifully brief. Then there was a choking fullness in her cunt as almost half of his prick expanded her hole.

"Once more!" he warned her, then drove equally hard on the second thrust. He heard her muffled sounds both times; part gasp and part moan. But he was almost home. He drove his cock into her cunt for the final inch and then rested.

"Ready, Sandy?" he asked, looking anxiously down into her face. Tense lines were disappearing, and she wore the beginnings of a grin.

"Yes! It doesn't hurt... much now. I'm getting used to... the feel of you... inside me. Do it, Tom... screw me!"

He screwed her. In slow, cautious strokes, he worked his dick in and out of her cunt, raising himself to keep the top of his shaft rubbing where it would work the cloak of her clit back and forth over the tiny glans. She began to whimper and wiggle again.

Her hands worked at her bra, tearing the cups away from her tits so she could replace the lacy half-shells with her eager hands. She pinched the nipples, kneaded the jiggling mounds, and gasped at the combined sensations created by her hands and Tom's pistoning prick.

"It's so good!" she moaned. "Oh God, but it's good... having you fuck me!" Her ass drove up to him at each stroke, as if she could not wait to have her cunt filled again with the meaty swelling of his cock.

Her snatch was tight, but she was so thoroughly lubricated with the generous outpouring of her juices that there was little real discomfort for either of them. But Tom was gritting his teeth with the effort he expended to maintain control. He wanted to last until she came again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.