Daddy's Little Girls - Cover

Daddy's Little Girls

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - "Peeping Tom" Daddy gets caught peeping at his youngest daughter by his youngest daughter, who also has the hots for Daddy. Things get real interesting from there.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Roger hid in confusion behind the boxes as the dog went trotting eagerly into the basement room behind Ellen. He was a large German shepherd, full grown, and he bounded straight toward the curvaceously reclining brunette on the couch as though he knew what this was all about.

Louise, spread vulnerably on the couch, widened her eyes in terror and put a hand to her mouth to prevent herself from screaming. She began to close her wide-splayed legs and slide from the couch, but the dog stood at her feet and growled viciously in warning.

Thor knew what this was about, all right, thought Roger. This must have occurred before -- with Louise, with Ellen, with both... my God! What a house this was! Even the family dog was involved in the fucking!

Louise froze in her obscene thigh-spread position in response to the unmistakably clear warning of the German shepherd. Her legs were parted nearly to right angles and her knees were drawn up to her chest, and the entire passion-wracked vaginal area was still moist from Ellen's lewd tonguing. Louise didn't dare to move as the huge dog growled menacingly over her, his great panting head just above her defenseless, upturned pussy.

Back by the partly opened door, Roger jumped as the big animal bounded onto the couch. He was already beside himself with shock, and also with lust, the testimony of which throbbed restlessly inside his straining pants -- and he would have to get control of his racing emotions. The lewd thought of this enormous dog raping his naked young daughter quaking fearfully on the couch sent shivers of revulsive curiosity through him. He watched Louise lying there shaking helplessly with fear beneath the still-snarling Thor, and he couldn't look away. There was a salaciously sadistic fascination to the spectacle -- and to what might follow. Was it possible, really, that Thor was going to fuck...

The huge German shepherd lowered his head to the cowering teenager's soft hair-covered pubic mound and began sniffing it hungrily, his tail wagging as though he had discovered a bitch in heat. Louise moaned in terror as Thor's cold nose suddenly established moist contact with her little puckered anus. She tensed as the long red tongue snaked out and licked wetly up and down the crevice between her buttocks, the tip snaking slightly into the fleshy anal ring.

The frightened girl tried vainly to squirm away again, terrorized still more by the prospect that the dog might, not knowing the difference, fuck her in the anus -- but the dog raised his head and growled with cruel ferocity again and began to lick greedily at the narrow pink slit between her upraised thighs. He ran his tongue wetly the entire length of it, from the tight-closed little pucker of her anus, up over the softly fluted edges of her pussy and over the tiny sensation-bud atop her quivering pubic mound. The great obscene tongue spread wetly through the hair-covered swelling like a knife slicing through butter. It flicked relentlessly between Louise's full widespread legs, stopping once or twice to curl its way deep into her vainly resisting vagina. Louise jerked spasmodically as she squirmed to escape the German shepherd which lapped and sniffed at her loins, the tender licking sensations so much more obscene than those which Ellen had supplied.

Roger gasped at the change which occurred in the room despite the young girl's protests.

The frightened moans that had come from Louise's terror-contorted face began to change to soft mewls of involuntary pleasure -- pleasure that she had until now set her mind against, despite Ellen's lewd persuasions earlier, but that the long wet tongue licking at her sensually tormented young pussy was forcing her to enjoy. She raised her hands, holding them in indecision for a moment above her helplessly squirming body, and then dropped them down to grasp gently at the dog's ears.

With a deep animal sound she kicked her long legs back up over her head and pulled the dog's moist nose forward into her well-lubricated pussy slit. His giant tongue surged up through the heated moistness like an attacking lizard, ravishing her upthrust cuntal mound unrelentingly. Wild incoherent cries streamed helplessly from her lips, pleading and encouraging the huge dog salivating between her wantonly writhing buttocks. He worked like the mindless beast he was, the rutting lust of the wild animal his driving force...

Roger started as Ellen -- who had until now stood naked and motionless in the middle of the room -- snapped at her sister to be quiet, for if she kept screaming Daddy would hear them.

Louise quieted somewhat, but still mewled and groaned as the giant animal licked around and around her heatedly quivering pussy. Ellen walked up beside the dog, her eyes locked excitedly on the lascivious plundering of Thor's tongue, but realizing also that in this position the dog -- no matter how much he might want to -- could not fuck her sister. Ellen had a bit of experience in this matter.

She grabbed the fullness of Louise's hips and the dog, understanding, lifted his head from between the girl's sleekly straining thighs as Ellen moved the moaning Louise over on her stomach. All of Louise's resistance had disappeared under the hot maddening tongue which so mercilessly lapped at her smoldering pussy. She was enslaved by the huge beast panting over her, her defenselessly quivering body now spread-eagled as she lay face-down on the couch. The dog's huge head lowered again, the thick tongue slithering up into the exposed crevice between Louise's buttocks.

Ellen stepped back -- her hands instinctively going down toward her own excited cuntal flesh as she stood nakedly in the middle of the room to watch what would soon follow.

Louise twisted her buttocks lasciviously back toward the dog, reaching around behind with her hands to spread the smooth ivory half- moons and give him full access to her waiting cunt. The tongue lashed licentiously at her for another long avid moment, and then the dog pushed his massive head down between Louise's pussy mound and the softness of the couch. Roger watched in mute disbelief as the head lifted, easily raising Louise's full-fleshed buttocks up off the couch with it. What the aroused dog wanted was plain -- and Louise obediently knelt, elevating her widespread buttocks, bending before the huge lusting animal in abject surrender. The relentlessly flicking tongue had lashed her to complete submission; that on top of the film and Ellen's obscene lesbian tonguing had reduced Louise to a pulp of incarnate desire.

She was on all fours and Thor mounted the firm roundness of her white, uplifted buttocks, his paws on her back. Only then did Roger see that the younger sister had tied some fur mitts around the dog's forefeet to prevent his claws from scratching the young girl's back. The dog's glistening scarlet penis slid dripping from its huge sheath, and then slipped and danced in Louise's hot wet cuntal crevice as the animal trembled and jerked, trying to bury the tapered point deep inside her erotically trembling body.

Moaning, Louise looked back, shifting her buttocks to try and capture the rapidly lengthening dog-cock like a bitch in heat, seeking to sheath the long scarlet organ in her voraciously yearning vagina. The sharp moist tip missed its mark and slid obscenely up to find the girl's momentarily-relaxed anus, which it attempted to enter. With a cry Louise tensed, evading the bending, up-slipping prod in fright, but the lust-incited dog returned immediately to the attack, having tasted a measure of success. Blindly, he thrust up between the thighs of his nakedly kneeling mistress, the thin animal penis sliding unsuccessfully along the desire-drenched length of Louise's pussy, rubbing against the tiny nerve-center of her clitoris. The bright scarlet of his jabbing penis was a lewd contrast with the fevered pink of Louise's passion- inflamed cunt. Both Roger and Ellen drank in the salaciously stimulating spectacle in a deep fascination as the penis spread the lips wider and rubbed between. The dog bucked madly behind the moaning older sister, attempting to skewer her on the ever-elongating taper of the large, dripping wet penis until finally, out of control, the dog began to growl again in frustration.

Ellen walked over to the two and grabbed the long, blood-engorged dog-cock in her hand and guided the slippery organ until the point entered her sister's fevered pussy slit, spreading the furrow wider with each of the dog's renewed thrusts. Ellen held the erect penis for a moment more until it was successfully in for a full half of its pulsating length, then the scheming teenager released her grip, allowing her hand to play for a moment over the hair-lined lips of her sister's widespread cunt, and then up over the smoothly upturned moons of her shaking buttocks which were now impaled by Thor's long tapering cock. Then the younger sister backed off entirely, her hand no longer touching Louise, to crouch in a forbidden passion of her own about three feet away from the bestial coupling whose lewd fucking she so hungrily drank in with her eyes.

Roger gasped in disbelief as the giant German shepherd jerked forward and buried his huge animal cock deep up the squirming Louise's pinkly grasping cunt. It slithered forward with an obscene wet rush until it was sunk moistly to the hilt, the hairy balls swinging lewdly below her wet dark pubic hair. A low moan of relief escaped from Louise's lust-contorted lips as she began to move rhythmically backwards to meet the thrusts of her panting dog. As the covered, forelegs trapped her waist, she began to undulate her young woman's body and rotate her whitely buttocks in lewd circles, abandoning herself completely to the delicious animal-fucking she was receiving from behind. Louise's face was contorted in rapture from the depraved fucking the dog was giving her. Her large, hugely set, breasts danced beneath her writhing torso, moving rhythmically in time to the hot skewering rod of the dog as it slid deep up into her from behind, a relentless red poker of glistening animal flesh burying itself warmly deep in her belly.

It was too much for Ellen, who crouched naked beside them on the floor, the forbidden copulation above her eye level. She began to groan to herself -- and then louder and more impatiently than Louise whose moans were now abandoned purrs of increasing pleasure. Ellen shifted herself around until she imitated exactly the position of the impaled Louise, with Ellen's own smoothly curving ass-cheeks arched high up into the air and the entire area of her hair-fringed furrow and the crevice of her buttocks exposed to the open air.

She too wanted a lover -- even an animal lover -- but was left now to her own devices. She ran both of her hands around her gently flaring hips to spread the cheeks of her round young buttocks far apart, and then began with one hand to feather her fingers wildly over the rounded path of her pussy, pausing to stroke the moistly separated lips, to grab and twist her throbbing clitoris, to touch around to the opening of her puckering little rectum. She shook and danced her firm white buttocks, both of her hands now abusing the seeping furrow of her cunt so quickly and avidly that Roger could see nothing but a scrambling of wet, hungry, confused fingers as his youngest daughter groaned out her dissatisfaction still louder.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.