Daddy's Little Girls - Cover

Daddy's Little Girls

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - "Peeping Tom" Daddy gets caught peeping at his youngest daughter by his youngest daughter, who also has the hots for Daddy. Things get real interesting from there.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

He crept down the basement stairs noiselessly, step by silent step, until he stood just before the door at the bottom which led to the recreation room.

In agony he grabbed the knob, slowly twisting it, and it must have taken him a full minute, he was so careful to be sure he was unobserved. Then he pushed the door open just wide enough to afford him a view. Was he observed? He stared at the two naked girls sitting on the couch in profile to him for any sign of recognition or reaction to his presence, and there was none. The young sisters sat a few feet apart on the couch in a very business-like fashion staring straight before them, as though waiting for something to happen. But what? That's what he'd come so carefully down here to discover.

Blonde, thirteen-year-old Ellen flicked out the single table lamp at her side just as her father realized that a film had already been threaded in a projector and was running through the preliminary scratchy white frames, causing the now-dark room to flicker.

What were his two daughters up to? That was his office projector they were using, and he hadn't realized they knew how to run it. And did they have some of his films, too? Which? The one on the virtues of fire insurance, which featured billowing flames in full color? Is that what they removed their clothes for and snuck down to the basement to see? Could such a thing turn them on?

The film began.

A dark-haired girl of normal build was seen walking into a furnished room, that of a motel. The film was in color and the girl wore a purple dress. She sat on the couch and began immediately to massage her full, firmly set breasts through the material of the dress.

Ah yes, their father knew now what this was -- a stag film! He'd seen a couple -- there were ads to obtain them in all of the men's magazines. The girl would now remove her dress, give a brief glimpse of her ripe young breasts and buttocks and perhaps for a moment also her curly pubic triangle, and then the film would end. But to the girls, after all, this was probably quite something. But why were they so brazenly naked themselves? Were they going to add to the action of the film?

Already Roger began to see he was wrong. The girl had shed her dress so quickly and begun to massage her curving breasts so passionately that the film apparently was going to take a different course from the simple strip-tease he'd expected.

"Nice, isn't it?" his youngest daughter, Ellen, asked seventeen- year-old Louise, putting her arm up behind the pretty brunette on the couch, although not touching her sister.

"Yes, I suppose," Louise said. "If you like this sort of thing."

In the movie, the purple dress peeled down from the dark-haired girl's naked breasts. The girl now spread her legs quickly and indecently, revealing her cunt, and then closed her legs in order to pull the dress down the rest of the way from her young body. She had soft dark brown pubic hair, and with her dress off now she spread her legs wide apart once more and began to stroke her open vaginal slit with the extended middle fingers of each hand, one after the other, staring down at herself. The camera began to pan in towards the girl's glistening pussy until it gradually became ten times larger than life on the screen, the little pink tip of her clitoris the size of a watermelon throbbing excitedly away at the top of the girl's slit as her fingers stroked and prodded up and down the fleshy pink hair-lined lips. The girl worked faster and faster, and began to rotate her hips to force her cuntal softness into a better angle with the stroking fingers. The camera began to pan away from the close-up, showing the girl's heaving breasts and tossing hair, and then the girl suddenly stopped the lewd fingering, closed her legs, and lay quickly on the couch, stomach down.

On the couch she began gyrating wildly, forcing her round white buttocks up and down, grinding her heated pussy into the couch, as though pulling herself on and off of a nonexistent cock. She turned her head to the camera and smiled, and then spread her legs as she continued the provocative gyrating of her stomach. Now her wetly glistening cunt came into view from the rear as the camera still kept its distance. The dark hair of her cunt glinted in and out of view as she raised and lowered her thighs, squeezing her smoothly molded buttocks together. It was both tantalizing and aggravating, since because of his position, the distance of the camera and the quality of the film Roger could not get a good view, but instead saw only the flashes of dark curls appear from below the milk-white of the feverishly gyrating buttocks.

"She looks like you," Ellen said to Louise.

"Silly," Louise responded. "It's not true."

And it wasn't true, either, their spying father reflected. Louise was built much better than the girl on the screen, who turned her face once more to the camera and smiled as the camera panned slightly closer over her round, firm-fleshed buttocks. Louise was better built, but there were points of similarity in the invitingly rounded ass.

On the couch before Roger, blonde Ellen's arm had now dropped to Louise's shoulder, and the curvaceous seventeen-year-old brunette snuggled herself under it in response to its initial touch. Roger could see the two pretty girls on the couch better than he could see the girl in the film, as the action of the film progressed still more his eyes were drawn to the screen instead of to the real naked flesh before him.

"Silly," Louise said again. "You want it so often." She put her arm now also around the young blonde girl just as Ellen looked over at Louise, dropping her blue eyes for a moment to the hugely set breasts with the full pink nipples. Ellen guiltily removed her hungry eyes, and both girls once more watched the screen.

The camera had now moved to within a few scant inches of the girl's gyrating buttocks showing in perfect detail the wetly glistening cunt pausing a moment to show that the tight little cuntal ring was opening and closing, and then moving upward and pausing again to show that the tiny brown ring of her anus was also quivering and closing.

"Yours is nicer," Ellen said.

"Stop it! Don't be so dirty!" responded the older teenager.

"I'm not dirty. And you know that you like it," Ellen said. "It's just a simple fact that your body is so nice, every inch of it. I could lick you from head to toe, Louise. I really should. We've never done that, you know."

"Stop it, stop," Louise said, but she did not sound too sincere.

Their peeping father could not believe his ears. Was this his own house, and were these his own daughters sounding like practiced lesbians? What an upsetting idea! But on the other hand, if the two naked and curvaceous teenagers actually began to do something -- as it sounded as though they might -- what a good chance to look at their succulent little bodies in action!

On the flickering screen the girl stopped her wild gyrating and the camera backed off somewhat as a man entered the room and advanced toward the naked girl on the couch. The man lowered his trousers without further ado, to reveal an erect and unusually large cock. The camera caught the girl's expression ooooooooh! she mouthed. Aaaaaaaaahhh! The man advanced toward her.

She leaped up and took his long white penis into her mouth so deeply that she seemed to want to stuff it down her throat.

Wherever had Ellen gotten this filthy, corrupt film? Roger wondered. No doubt she'd found contacts to buy such things in her school. Thirteen years old and she probably already knew how to distinguish between good and second-rate pornography! On the screen this movie appeared to be first rate!

The camera panned around, trying various angles from which to continue recording the girl voraciously sucking on the man's long, thick penis. Finally, it settled on a revealing angle at a distance great enough to show not only the thick swollen hardness reaching up into the girl's distorted mouth, but also her widespread legs where her one hand which was not cupping the man's heavy balls scrambled down to her pussy and again began lewdly fingering the pouting pink lips.

"This is pretty good," Louise said as the thirteen-year-old boldly dropped her hand down to Louise's naked white breast, the smaller girl's hand like that of a doll's against the incredible softness of Louise's breast.

"It should be good, I paid ten dollars for it!" Ellen said. "It's a new film..." she lowered her voice throatily... "darling, and I've never seen it before now. I've no idea how it ends."

The blonde-haired Ellen paused, her hand now pressing boldly into the firm smooth flesh of her older sister's lushly formed breast, squeezing, relaxing, squeezing, gently rubbing back and forth over the sensitive nipple, relaxing. "I imagine it ends with some screwing though!"

"Ellen! You're filthy!"

Ellen laughed. "I didn't say fucking. But now I'll say it -- the film probably ends with him fucking her good. Fucking! Just like I'm going to be doing something to you!"

Ignoring the film which was progressing rapidly, she lowered her head to Louise's ripely swelling breasts, and met with her mouth the large enticing mounds her hand prodded upward. The contact with the dark pink areola seemed to make her wild -- she began licking and sucking at Louise's lewdly bouncing breasts like a cat until the entire quivering expanse of both of her nipples was wet. Louise herself seemed to neither like nor dislike what Ellen was doing to her nakedly exposed breasts, and still held herself a bit aloof from Ellen as well as from the obscene film.

The man's cock on the screen popped from the girl's widely ovalled mouth, and the girl quickly lay down on her back on the couch, with her long lithe legs spread apart. The man climbed up between her legs on his knees and, taking one knee in each hand, smoothly forced them wide apart. He took a finger and ran it up and down her moistly glistening slit, and then parted the soft pink inner lips and thrust it up into her unprotected vagina. The girl started, but by the time the man had pumped the finger in and out several times, her hips were already gyrating sensually to add to the strokes. The camera began its familiar pan inward again, seeking the optimal angle from which to reveal the tight little cunt clamping hungrily at the finger of the man who was prodding up into her with a lewd expression contorting his face.

From between the mounds of her sister's saliva-wettened breasts, Ellen murmured, her voice sounding drunk, "I'm going to eat you alive, Louise, you luscious mountain of flesh." She looked up at the other girl's face -- which was that of a martyr, not at all encouraging, obviously wanting some sort of encouragement or at least a response.

"You want that, don't you, Louise?" she pleaded.

There was a long pause and Louise said finally, "You poor hot little girl, Ellen."

Ellen's response was immediate: she took one hand and slapped, with all of her might one of Louise's nakedly exposed breasts. The smack resounded throughout the room and the pretty brunette screamed in terror and surprise at her younger sister's attack.

"Poor hot little girl, am I?" Ellen screamed and she drew back her hand again as though to strike her fearfully cringing sister again in the breasts, but she didn't. "Poor hot little bitch? Well I'll tell you a thing or two -- why did you drag your big naked elephant's carcass down here? Why? Just tell me why?" She threatened with the hand again, poising it directly over the end of Louise's helplessly exposed breast. She was raging mad, and the older girl was clearly in her power.

"To... to come down here."

"Hah!" screamed Ellen as she drove her flattened hand against Louise's breast with all the strength she possessed in her thirteen- year-old body, brutally slamming the defenselessly naked breast against the older girl's chest. A pink welt-like ring formed around the edge of the round ruby-like areola, the tiny nipple in the center protruding painfully outward.

"To come down here, to come down here," Ellen repeated, half screaming still. "Titties hanging out bare in front of you, and you're still trying to play cold and proper! Stop it! Stop it, I say!" Ellen had her flattened hand again poised threateningly over Louise, this time over the other trembling still unslapped breast. Ellen slowly -- somewhat in control of herself again -- moved her hand forward and reflectively tweaked the small protrusion in the very middle of the dark pink areola. She grabbed it with two fingers and her thumb and pulled out on it slightly, twisting it, feeling it enlarge and pulse in her grip, manipulating it gently in a way which was more tender than punishing. Continuing this lewd playing, Ellen said now in a very quiet voice, "Louise, what did you come down here for?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.