Daddy's Little Girls - Cover

Daddy's Little Girls

 

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - "Peeping Tom" Daddy gets caught peeping at his youngest daughter by his youngest daughter, who also has the hots for Daddy. Things get real interesting from there.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Roger didn't know how long he stood naked in the middle of the basement recreation room, his lustfully swollen penis standing out hard and hot in front of him. His attention was riveted to the lewdly fucking teenagers on the couch -- his younger daughter and his older daughter's boy friend.

Ellen and Harold were making the couch rock noisily back and forth on its legs with their abandoned love-making. The young blonde girl was groaning, teeth tightly clenched, hair tossing, eyes open but unseeing, as the adolescent pumped his long glistening hardness in and out of her swollen and agitated pussy lips. Ellen was pumping up to meet him on the in-strokes, and rocking away on the out strokes, her ankles clasped above Harold's sweating back. They were fucking so fast Roger wondered that their backs didn't break. Ellen's groans increased and became throaty and rasping and Harold joined in as the two ground feverishly on.

Suddenly a spasm went through Ellen's lower body and she pressed her trembling belly frantically tight up against Harold for one frozen instant, her entire passion-wracked body quivering and jerking and then dropped back down to the couch. At this same time the base of the boy's cock could be seen to expand and contract spasmodically as he groaned out the insane fury of his climax, gushes of white viscous semen soon leaking lewdly from her overflowing vagina around the edges of his still driving cock on the outstrokes. They kept pumping on, but slowly now, reflectively, until at the last he had no erection to pump with, and let his deflating penis slide out of Ellen's passion-flooded cunt with a wet obscene noise.

Roger glanced to the corner where his other daughter had been crouching: she was still there, but she had moved, out somewhat from the corner and toward the middle of the room. She too watched the couple on the couch in a contemplative, semi-hypnotic state, although as her father glanced at her, she turned her head and gazed back at him neutrally, no resentment or fear left. Well! Roger thought, perhaps there's still a possibility with Louise, too! She's still naked and should be getting turned on again.

No one in the room noticed the visitor.

Why, after all, should they have? No one had ever appeared at those small, rather grimy, half-forgotten basement windows up at the top of the room.

But that is just where Ellen's young adolescent boy friend, Mark Green, now peeked in. Through the haze on the windows he could not quite tell what was going on in the room, but only that there was something unusual and magnetic about the four people, the way they were dressed, and the odd bright light coming from one wall.

Mark was not by nature a prowler or a peeping Tom. He had come over to visit his girl friend Ellen; he had even hoped that he and Ellen could have intercourse again -- Ellen had broken him in -- and this thought had been foremost in his young impressionable mind when he boldly rang the bell. There had been no answer to the bell -- the present inhabitants of the cellar living in a hidden subterranean world which did not include sound -- and Mark had just started to walk away disappointed when he noticed light through an opening in the backyard hedges. He climbed over the thick, neatly trimmed hedge -- which effectively formed a fence around the yard -- and went to the basement windows. After his first look in, he was about to leave, for he thought he saw no people -- but then he realized it was hard to see the inhabitants because they were the same light color as the wall. Were they, he wondered now, sitting there... stark naked? Jesus! Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!

Young Mark mustered up his courage and crawled in the basement window at the rear of the room, emerging with a thump -- unnoticed by the absorbed, heavily breathing foursome -- on the concrete floor behind the rolling projector. He gazed in awe at the naked people in the room and their incredibly lewd positions. The shy young teenager could hardly believe what he was seeing: Ellen's father with his thick, middle-aged cock poling throbbingly upward from his hairy loins as he watched his own daughter being fucked half to death on the couch. Ellen, little thirteen-year-old Ellen, his girl friend lewdly intertwined with an older boy Mark had never seen who with one hand was intimately tweaking Ellen's nipples while he fucked into her upthrust pussy from behind. And -- most astounding of all -- over in the far corner sat a nakedly voluptuous girl who nearly made his adolescent's eyes pop straight out from his head... Louise! Dark, sultry, crouched- forward Louise with her long, rich, full woman's curves; her enormous firm breasts with nipples so large that his eyes were automatically drawn to them: Louise! And her shapely young legs were spread wide enough to both reveal how dark and tantalizing was her cunt-hair and to admit her hand which, with two fingers stiffly extended was nervously running up and down her tantalizing cuntal slit in long, hard-pressing strokes. Cripes almighty!

No one noticed Mark.

And across the room, Roger was being aroused to such a point that he could think of nothing else besides who he was going to fuck and how soon. His lingering lack of satisfaction with Louise, and the slow, smoldering eroticism of watching his other daughter being fucked on the couch now had built his lust to volcanic proportions: it was all too much.

Abruptly, Roger went to her and grabbed her roughly by the hips, pushing away a startled Harold Taylor. As she knelt there on her hands and knees, her long blonde hair hanging down over her forehead, on her lips she had a broad pixie smile at the thought of what her father would do next.

Roger went quickly to the point where her almost boyish young buttocks separated and spread them apart with his thumbs until the tight little anus nestled in the crevice was clearly exposed. He ran an extended middle finger quickly down to the moistness of her vagina to gather some erotic secretions, then smeared it over the puckered little anus, and began immediately to force his finger up against the tightly clenched nether ring until it popped through.

"Unnngghhh," she groaned in pain, but she was clearly pleased with her father's rough treatment.

"Spread 'em wider!" Roger commanded, in a very un-Roger-like way, leering down at his young teenage daughter.

Ellen obeyed, widening the gap between her knees on the couch until her long tapering legs were nearly at right angles to her kneeling body as though she would split. Roger probed his middle finger deep in her rectum and quickly began to work a second finger up between her quivering ass-cheeks as well.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaagh!" Ellen moaned. "Gently, darling, gently!" Roger kept pushing until the extended fingers were buried and Ellen jumped forward from the increased pain, her mouth wincing and then opening as she panted and half-groaned, half-mewled, while the cruelly thrusting fingers worked around and around deep inside her wide-stretched rectum. Roger grinned: this was more fun than he'd expected with Ellen now squirming beneath his cruel probes in total abject surrender.

"Fuck me there!" she screamed. "There! In the ass! Now!"

Roger pulled the fingers out of Ellen's sensually writhing buttocks, the pink clasping skin clinging to them until they withdrew with a wet vacuum-like sucking noise. He was so impassioned he immediately raised his stone-hard cock up to the constricted opening.

"Put it in!" he commanded, almost with a sneer.

"What?" Ellen said. She hadn't bargained on that.

"Put it in! Now, I said!"

Ellen heaved a sigh and reached back behind her and grasped his swollen member, gently placing the huge bulbous tip against the tight hairless opening. His daughter began to probe and work it against her anus, and the tensed muscles of Roger's stomach stood out as he strained forward. It was worming its way into her and he could feel it! It looked like a giant battering ram as it tried to force its lewd entry into the portals of his daughter's quivering behind. He clenched his eyes tightly shut as the straining nether ring gave way at once before the hard pressure and the hotly throbbing head popped up inside with a sudden obscene rush.

"Ooooooooh," she groaned from the pain, but yet it was not a groan of protest.

"Shove it back," her father commanded. "Shove your little ass back onto it!"

Ellen obeyed, obviously liking his cruel abuse as well as the sodomizing act itself -- the newness of it, although it did still give her some pain. The hard fleshy rod surged deeper as she backed her round boyish buttocks down onto him.

"Ooooooooooh," she groaned. "Aaaaaaauuuuugggghh!"

The flat plane of Roger's pelvis suddenly smacked loudly against the softness of her trembling buttocks, the hard rampaging penis now buried to the balls between the twin white mounds. She was hopelessly impaled, and she liked it! Roger gasped at the lustful sensations of the voluptuous young body skewered on the end of his stiff rod of flesh, and he sawed rhythmically hard and deep into the tiny expanding passage. It was just like he'd heard once, only a ring and a nothingness beyond. Nothing except a soft clasping warmth which had a peculiar attraction and gave strange heated sucking sensations as he twisted and pumped, and as Ellen now shamelessly twisted her buttocks back and forth and around and around on her father's impaling cock.

Suddenly the forgotten third person on the couch entered the act.

"Turn her over," Harold said. Roger glanced briefly over at his older daughter's boy friend but ignored him and kept pumping, with the salacious, swooshing noises of his ass-fucking echoing through the room.

"Why don't you turn her over?!" Harold said. "Then we can both get a little!"

Ellen's eyes brightened like hot coals. Two men at once! She had never seen that in any film. Two men... Daddy and Harold! Ooooooooooooh!

"Please, Daddy, let's turn over," Ellen pleaded.

Roger locked his hands tightly to Ellen's smooth-curving hips and rolled to the side, pulling her skewered young body backwards on top of him. His rapidly throbbing cock was still imbedded deep within her rectum as she now lay full length on her back tight against his stomach and chest. Her legs splayed out limply on the outside of his legs, a long low mewl coming from her trembling lips.

Harold didn't hesitate: he leaped over between the blonde nymphet's widespread legs, straddling Roger's knees, and pushed her quivering thighs painfully farther apart. Then he grasped his lust-hardened cock, still aching from the memories of the two previous fucks he'd given his girl friend's sister that evening, and guided it with no delay to her vagina where it burrowed in wet familiar strokes deep into the moistly flowering depths of her cunt.

"Ooooooooh," she groaned as it slipped deep inside her belly like an uncoiling snake, joining her father's pulsating member already buried to the hilt in her anguished rectum. She lay moaning and sobbing from the searing pain of the dual impalement and the forbidden pleasure at this double attention she was getting from two men. She lay sandwiched between the two of them, obscenely impaled on their giant cocks like an insect mounted on a board, with only the thin wall of flesh between her violated anal passage and cunt separating the two wildly pumping instruments.

The young man did not delay his proceedings. Already excited from watching her father's rape of her virginal anus, he began now to fuck furiously into her steaming wet pussy while Roger beneath began thrusting up with longer and harder strokes into her rectal passage. It took only a moment until they achieved a smooth natural rhythm, buffeting her between them like a sack of soft, resilient foam rubber. She emitted now a single low whine which was continuous except for an occasional grunt from deep in her chest as they fucked demoniacally into her helpless body with harder and more demanding force.

Young Mark Green watched it all mesmerized, his eyes now a scant few feet from where the two long thick cocks skewered into the wide- stretched area of Ellen's loins. Everyone knew Mark was in the room now and no one cared as he hovered over the two men and his own defenseless girl friend watching the pummeling cocks -- their full lengths gleaming moistly from Ellen's excited secretions -- jamming wetly into her, the soft pink edges of her pussy drawing back with Harold's adolescent cock on the outstroke and then disappearing back inside again as he pumped his deep, flesh-splitting path inward. The same process occurred with the pinkly clasping nether hole which Roger was screwing into with insane fury, now a person totally different from his former self, suddenly a real demon. On and on it went and Mark had to get in on it too! Aha -- Ellen's ripe young breasts were free! Yes!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.