Driven Crazy - Cover

Driven Crazy

by Mesmer

Copyright© 2002 by Mesmer

Erotica Sex Story: Two friends become a little bit closer during a night on the town and the highway.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   School   .

Chapter 1

"Come on James, hurry up. If you make me late tonight and I miss a chance with any cute guys, I'm going to kick your ass."

"Oh, kinky stuff Francie. Better be careful, I might like it."

Francie smiled, amused, as she continued to run the curling iron through her hair. Tonight was definitely going to be an interesting night, indeed. Francie, in one of her rare adventurous moments, had decided to don a dress instead of a shirt and pants for tonight's clubbing exploits.

And I knew she was gonna knock 'em dead.

As I finished shaving, leaving the small, neatly trimmed patch of almost-red hair that made up my goatee, I paused for a second before rinsing my face. I wonder if Francie would meet someone tonight?

Francie and I were the best of friends. We did just about everything together. Worked out at the gym together. Walked her little pup together. Went shopping for groceries together.

We were just cool like that. And almost every weekend, we both spritzed ourselves up and headed out to the club scene, dipping our fingers in the endless pool of available partners.

So far we had both come up empty, every single night, for the past few months, not counting the night that we had ended up together. That night didn't count. We had both had FAR too much to drink to act sensibly. We had shared one night of passion, and it ended there. As I finished drying my face, I wondered who our fellow party-goers would be this evening. "Hey Francie, who else did you say was coming tonight?"

"I didn't. I think Karen and Ting Ting are coming. They also said that they were bringing some friends of theirs, but they said that we would probably know them."

"Okay," I shrugged at the little coon-hound that raised its head when I walked into the living room. "I just hope its not another one of Ting Ting's friends that she's trying to set me up with."

I petted the happy little pup on the back of the ears, as Francie started laughing at the memory of my last blind date, courtesy of Ting Ting.

"Hey, don't laugh. I was hurting after that ordeal. I don't think the soreness went away for at least a week."

"Whatever" Francie muttered as she walked out into the hall, holding her arms up into the air and spinning around. "How do I look?"

"You're a hottie! Those guys tonight have no chance in hell."

"Thanks, you're a doll." She giggled as she gave me a little peck on the cheek. "Now let's go, who's driving?"

"I'll drive. It's my turn to be D.D anyway."

"No arguments here."

Locking the door and waving goodbye to the pup, we hopped into my car and pulled out of the parking lot. I smiled as I felt the engine hum, darting past slower moving cars, and whipping around corners.

Francie just laughed at me. "You really love this car, don't you?"

"Hey. This is my first sports car. And it's a 5-speed. I'm enjoying it as much as I can."

A few months prior I had damaged my old car in an accident, the other driver at fault. And by chance, the dealer had set me up with a 1994 Ford Probe. The color was an unusual shade of light, metallic blue, with a hint of silver influence possibly.

It was true. I loved driving. And my new car only made the experience that much more enjoyable.

We pulled up to the restaurant a few minutes later than the preset time, but I wasn't too worried. Always better to make a grande entrance, than to sit waiting for everyone else.

We strolled in and soon found the table. A few people stood up to greet us, nobody interesting, and soon Ting Ting lead us to two of the three empty chairs at the table and we began to chatter.

A few minutes later I noticed a small, slim girl walking toward our table, deep red hair, and a sway in her walk that had me smiling instantly. Ting Ting nudged my leg and smiled, and when I turned back around the girl was sitting next to me.

"Stacy, while you were away, a few more of my friends joined us. This is James and this is Francie."

Francie casually reached across me and shook the girls hand, muttering casual pleasantries. But when it came my turn, the room seemed to stand still, as if the whole room were watching the two of us.

Hoping not to make a noticeable scene I reached forward and grabbed her hand to shake it, smiling warmly.

"Nice to meet you." I said sincerely, as our eyes locked.

"The pleasure's all mine." When she smiled back and her hand touched my own, I felt like melting. Her delicate fingers vanished easily inside my own much larger hand, as we shook each other's hand, our bodies sending silent messages to one another, our eyes trading private interest in each other.

And then we turned, trying to hide our obvious attraction, to play nice for the rest of the group. Another friend of Ting Ting's, across the table from me, started asking me about my research in Mechanical Engineering, when I felt something warm and smooth touch my hand that was resting on my knee.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Stacy smile knowingly as she listened intently to my conversation, and her fingers were soon intertwined with mine, beneath the table.

The rest of the dinner went by without a hitch, oblivious to the subtle teasing and flirting that was being exchanged between myself and Stacy. By the end of our meal, we had both casually "felt each other up" and things were looking promising for the night's events.

As we all got up to leave for the bar, Stacy groaned unhappily. "Oh Ting Ting, I hate to ask this, but can we run by my house real quick. I didn't bring enough cash for the meal and drinks tonight."

Ting Ting sighed. "Stacy, you live, like, thirty minutes away from here. And I want to PARTY!!"

"I'll take her." I volunteered a little too enthusiastically. Stacy and Ting Ting both smiled.

"Are you sure?" Ting Ting asked.

"Yeah, no problem."

"Okay, Francie you can ride with me if you want." Ting Ting offered, good friend that she was, of course.

"Sounds good to me."

And then we were all off,

Ting Ting was correct in her estimation. It took us almost thirty-five minutes to reach Stacy's apartment on the outside of town. The entire time we chatted casually, delving a little deeper into each other's lives. And the entire time, as we chatted, I couldn't get my mind out of the gutter.

No matter how hard I tried, I kept imagining Stacy inviting me up to her apartment "real quick" while she got her money. And then one thing led to another, and soon we found ourselves missing the party going on at the club for something a lot more intimate.

But, alas, as these things go, Stacy did not ask me up to her apartment. Rubbing my hands through my hair I tried to clear my head, hoping to get through the night without making a complete ass out of myself.

Within a few minutes, Stacy had returned to the car and we were on our way, doing 65 mph down the freeway, towards the most happening party in town.

Again, my mind wandered, this time imagining that Stacy was giving me a blowjob while I drove. I tried to control my breathing, as I could feel my dick growing inside my khakis, pressing hard against the crotch.

"What are you thinking about?"

I was startled when Stacy suddenly spoke up. Turning to her, I saw her gaze fixed on the bulge in my pants and my heart started pounding.

"Um... nothing," I smiled nervously, sweat running down the side of my face.

"And this "Nothing" that you're thinking about. Does it involve me?"

The smile on her lips, as she reached down and cupped her hand against my crotch, assured me that she knew exactly what was going on.

"So tell me, what were you thinking about? Don't worry. I won't be offended, I promise."

I thought for a moment. Wondering if this was the time to be honest, or a gentleman. Fuck a gentleman. That's what I said.

"Um, I was imagining... you... giving me... a blowjob, while I was... driving to the club."

"Mmmmmmm, good idea." And with that I found her leaning across the car, sliding the zipper slowly down and pulling my cock out of its confinement.

By now, from my overactive imagination, my cock was standing firmly to attention, peaking out of the hole in my pants that the had created.

"I love to suck dick, you know?" And that was the last thing I heard before my dick penetrated her mouth.

Luckily I was on the freeway, so I just kept my foot on the gas and break and enjoyed her delicate mouth. But I also felt something weird. Something peculiar. It felt cold. Smooth. Intermingled with the warmth and wetness of her tongue.

Her mouth soon began pistoning up and down, the heat from her mouth pulling me to the edge of desire, while the cold sliver teased me playfully back and forth across the edge of insanity.

Soon I felt the cum stirring inside me, the pressure building to an almost unbearable level as she moaned against my dick, her tongue teasing the vein along the bottom side.

Contracting tightly on the muscles at the base of my dick, I grunted as the pleasure washed over the peak of the climax, smoothing out into a more even pleasure.

"Stacy, wait... "

Lifting her head up, she looked at me with questioning eyes.

"Here, if you squeeze the base of my dick like this and pull up, then I will cum, but not so hard that I'll be drained. It'll help me last longer, now and later tonight, if you wish."

Smiling wide, Stacy pinched her fingers against the top and bottom sides of my dick and slowly drug her fingers up. As she approached the head a thick glob of cum seemed to materialize at the top of the head.

Moaning hungrily, Stacy's mouth again resumed its attack on my cock. Having cummed recently, every nerve in my dick was alive, her velvety smooth tongue sending wave after wave of pleasure coursing through my body. Like a searing, white-hot ember of ecstasy I held myself there, hovering at the edge of unbearable pleasure until I finally felt the stir of cum, once again, filling my balls.

"Stacy, I'm ready again."

Stacy leaned her face back as she repeated the process that I taught her, another glob of cum, this one much thicker, appearing at the tip. Stacy's tongue darted out at my head, lapping up the solid white drop, and it was then that I realized what the cold sliver had been.

"You have your tongue pierced?" I asked her, curious.

"Yes, it increases the stimulation."

Exhaling deeply, I agreed. And then we arrived at the bar.

Stacy replaced my dick and zipped me up, sitting up into the passenger seat. She readjusted the straps on her dress and, pulling down the visor, reapplied her lipstick.


Chapter 2

Blowing me a quick kiss from across the car, Stacy slit out of the passenger seat and waited for me to join her at the club entrance. Her fingers quickly encircled my own as I walked up to her so that we made our attraction much more obvious as we entered the club.

This particular club was divided into many "sections", one being a sports bar, another a karaoke bar, and yet another with a live band. We, however, made our way directly towards the dance portion of the club, where we each ordered a gin and tonic and headed off to find our friends.

It didn't take long. A few drinks inside her and Ting Ting was the life of the party. And she was living it up at that very moment.

As we sat down at the table Francie shot me an interested glance as she noticed our hands, held tight against each other. I winked in her direction to indicate that things were definitely good, when I suddenly found myself assaulted by a flailing drunken body.

Stacy forcefully helped Ting Ting out of my lap, murmuring something obviously rude and obscene into her ear, before grabbing me and leading me out to the dance floor.

For the first time in my life a girl had been jealous over me. She had been pissed off at Ting Ting for her over-flirtatious behavior and I loved the attention. It felt good to be wanted so badly. No, check that, it felt great.

But all such thoughts were soon lost as the buzzing effects of alcohol and rhythms of the music carried us off into an endless dance of lust and sexuality, our hips raking against each other in a fully-clothed imitation of "the real thing". Her body seemed to mold to my own, as we rocked the night away in our own personal "bubble" of seclusion.

And then, all to soon, it was over. Due to local laws, all establishments were unable to sell alcohol past 1 a.m. so most clubs closed. Well, in reality, all save one club closed. And that club wasn't exactly your average party hang-out.

Up until 1 a.m. it was a strictly homosexual oriented club, all other party-goers sticking to the more "traditional" establishments. But between the hours of 1 a.m. and 3 a.m. the club transformed. It, almost by magic, became a mixed club, frequented by equal percentage of strictly "straight" and homosexual clubbers.

And that was our next stop.

I had been there before, humoring Francie and a few of her friends on a previous weekend, but I wasn't sure if I was willing to wait, with Stacy still anxious for my "reciprocation".

But Stacy seemed to be interested in going as well, so I played the willing partner. WE entered the club and were immediately assaulted by loud, furious music and seductive lighting. Immediately I pulled Stacy close to me. This place had a tendency to be very free about groping. Of both sexes.

Following suit we pushed our way into the crowd on the dance floor and resumed our sex dance as if it had never ended.

A few minutes had passed when Stacy suddenly drew closer to me. "James, I have to go to the bathroom. Care to join me?"

I looked at her strangely. "What?"

"Don't you know?" She chuckled lightly, kissing me gently on my hairy chin. "Do you think "straight" guys actually go in the men's restroom here? Trust me. If you are straight, you go into the girls bathroom. It's completely accepted."

I looked at her skeptically, but I thought I had heard something similar from some of my other friends, as well.

"Come on." She didn't wait for an answer this time as she dragged me back through the tangled mess of bodies on the dance floor.

I smiled nervously at the girls exiting the ladies restroom as Stacy pulled me along, but they didn't give me a second glance. I looked around as we entered and found the place to be empty.

Shoving me into one of the stalls, Stacy shoved me inside and locked the door behind us. I licked my lips anxiously as she hiked up her skirt, exposing her bare, shaven pussy. I had never seen a shaved pussy before, and the sight was very erotic, if not mouth-watering. Placing her leg up onto the toilet, positioning her barren lips directly in-line with my face. At this point I soon discovered that her tongue was not the only part of her anatomy that was pierced.

I looked up at her, a lustful glint in her eyes, as I ran my tongue briskly along the inside of her pierced lip. My tongue then lashed out, flicking her piercing hoop. Her moans were like music to my ears, as I playfully toyed with the little metal ring, tugging at it with my teeth.

Her hands soon found my hair, locking hold of a massive handful, as she forced my tongue deeper inside her. I probed deeply with my tongue, sucking warmly at her soft mound, french kissing her sweet sex.

Another moan escaped Stacy's deep red lips, as a slow trickle of her juices ran down my chin and her leg.

Grabbing Stacy's hips I lifted her up off of the ground, forcing her to hold onto the top edges of the stall walls. Resting her ass in my hands, I lifted her hips up to my waiting mouth, like a sweet after-dinner dessert. Peaches'n'Creme, one might say.

I licked slowly around her smooth flesh, tasting every drop of her sweet juices, before plunging my tongue back into her depths, forcing her to squeal uncontrollably this time.

Unexpectedly, she clenched my head between her thighs as I bore witness to her first orgasm courtesy of myself. I saw and felt her pussy clench uncontrollably, violent spasms ripping through her body as she screamed my name for all the world to hear.

"OH God!! Fuck!! James, Yes!!!"

When she was finished, I looked up into her eyes, catching my first glimpse of the girl who was standing behind Stacy, one hand inside her pants and the other clutching tightly at Stacy's breast.

I stared, shocked, as Stacy turned her head and locked the other girl in a deep, warming kiss, before the girl ducked back out of the stall and headed back into the club.

"Shhhhhh" she whispered, placing a finger against my lips.

And I started to wonder, just how lucky had I become?


Chapter 3

Working on campus as a research assistant definitely has its advantages. First and foremost being that I don't have to drive from work to my classes. Second being that I can study for my classes without biting too heavily into my work schedule.

And today was yet another example of the fortune of having an on-campus job. With summer classes coming quickly to an end there was a lot of time being spent studying for finals and it was nice to be able to slide study time in between work hours.

In addition, I had been lucky enough to be granted the rare priveledge of having a take-home final for my summer class. So, with an hour of free time to spare, I headed for the Engineering Library and prepared to put the finishing touches on my test.

The material was rather intensive and confusing, and after just a few minutes I was starting to get frustrated, rubbing my forehead.

"Hey." I heard a whisper to my left. Looking up I didn't see anyone, so I returned to the torment of Electrical Circuits.

"Hey." The whisper came again, this time a bit more intentful. Looking up again I caught a glimps of someone ducking behind a bookshelf towards the back of the Library. Looking around I realized that I was the only one in the Library this early in the morning and that she obviously wasn't talking to anyone else.

Shrugging to myself, I went back to my final.

"Hey!" This time the whisper was much more agitated, pleading for attention. I couldn't stand the distraction anymore.

Pushing my chair back I strolled past the endless rows of bookcases until I finally reached the last row. Stepping behind the shelf I looked down both sides before the whisper came again, off to my left, farther into the recesses of the Library.

My curiousity thoroughly piqued at this point, I cautiously walked down the long dark row of books until I finally reached a small alcove set off in a secluded part of the old building. I stood and listend for a few minutes, straining to hear any indication of the girl whom I'd been following but I came up with nothing.

Shrugging, I turned to leave and found myself face to face with Stacy.

"You never called." I said seriously. After that night on the town, in my car and at the club, I'd never heard another word out of her. Even Ting Ting wouldn't give me a clue as to what was going on.

"Consider this my apology." Before I could speak she had driven me against the wall, driving her hips into my own and painting my lips with her tongue. My mind was dizzy, caught off balance by such an unexpected encounter.

Stacy's tongue pried my lips open as she forced it inside, the cold steel of her piercing dragging against the inside of my mouth.

Eventually my fingers located the hem of her jeans as I parted the zipper, running my hand inside her panties. Instinctively she moaned, forcing me to silence her with a kiss. Her hips anxiously ground against my hand as I worked my fingers in between her petals, rubbing my thumb against her clit.

Leaning forward I kissed the base of her neck, just below the ear. She hissed into my ear as her hands found the waste of my own pants. Pulling the elastic down she cupped my balls in her hand, squeezing them gently. Then dragging her hand up along the shaft she started pumping with the rhythm of my own hand.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.