Musa the Magnificent - Cover

Musa the Magnificent

by Midsummerman

Copyright© 2024 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: In an eastern enclave, Musa is a slave to his own submissive mind, and as heir to the throne, that submission is made good use of by the agents of Selime, the aging Sultana. Feminine power is sought by those women, and the hapless Musa is a perfect tool in their acquisition of complete control

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Snuff   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

As the seventeenth century dawned, life was to become sweeter for Musa, not that he required any relief from a life of pampered indulgence. His elder brothers had both been in the military, and had been lost in wars that Musa had no interest in, and as such, he, was heir to the sultanate when Sultana Selime departed.

Not only was he heir, he was also the favourite of the mature Sultana Selime, who had noted he had not the interests that his brothers had had, he was more artistic and sensual, and had an eye for ladies ... especially the mature female janissaries, a unique addition by Selime, their authoritative nature, pointing the Sultana to Musa’s sexual preferences ... and leading to her sexual domination of him. Her janissaries were loyal to her and his no secret from her, and Musa soon found that his indiscretion with a particularly haughty janissary called Hadice, led to him being summoned to the Sultana.

Hadice’s smile had been particularly contemptuous on telling Musa, and his cock had boned to a lusting rigidity with the thought that he may have earned punishment from the Sultana, a plump and very mature woman he’d only been allowed glimpses of before ... and of the memory of which he’d masturbated over, the power of femininity exciting him. Hadice’s smile had grown in wickedness, and his cock pulsed longingly, on showing him that he’d be shown to her on a leash ... and led on al fours by the janissary herself.

He almost shot his mess to the white silks Hadice had selected for him, as she fastened the collar about his neck, and led him past the line of the other female Janissaries, all of whom knew of his submission to femininity ... which they also knew would continue long after the the Matriarchal Sultana had passed, despite his status. Musa knew that subservience had to be shown when brought before the Sultana, which was a thrill to him in itself, but the tug on his lead and the hardness of the marble floor on his knees as he took in the smiling contempt of Janissaries whose cunts he’d sniffed in submission, had him longing to spurt his seed as he was taken to the grand palace chamber to face an all powerful woman.

As the great doors were opened by yet more female Janissaries, and the sweet smell of feminine perfumes assailed his nostrils, he gasped on seeing this was truly a feminine domain, as more stately dressed women in exotic silks acknowledged his presence with no more than a sneer ... whilst pet males and eunuchs they held on leashes as per he, cowered and scraped before him, in transmitting the necessary acknowledgement of his status from their otherwise contemptuous female owners ... and there, seated in a softly cushioned throne before him, was the magnificence of mature womanhood, the woman whose dominance over all, now smiled curtly at his approach.

As a submissive male, Sultana Selime was the epitome of desirably arrogant womanhood, her maturity in years only serving to enhance her magnificence. Dressed in no more than the sheerest black lace, she expressed her femininity unashamedly, her full breasts expressing nipples through the dark material, her graceful bulges and ample thighs shrouded her otherwise nakedness, her attire chosen specifically for the attendance of a male who was to serve her intimately. She kicked off her golden sandals and wiggled her toes, sighing lustily at the servile approach of the male who’d be heir to the throne when she’d gone ... but she’d see he’d rule in name only. Janissary Hadice barked at him, the pleasure in her otherwise strict tone, unmistakable.

“Kiss the Sultana’s feet! ... show your obedience to her!” Musa didn’t hesitate, immediately kissing the toes of her slender and delicate feet, the watching women murmuring their sneers, their cunts nicely aroused; they’d seen many males in that position of homage to their Sultana ... but the heir to the throne, already dominated by Janissary Hadice who kept the leash nice and tight in emphasising his defeat, excited their cunts exquisitely, in knowing they may play a part in what the magnificent Selime had decreed for him. The Sultana’s cunt oozed arousal too, as Musa couldn’t help but suckle on her toes in adoration for a woman he longed to be sexually dominated by, she, getting straight to the point without ceremony, Musa’s cock oozing pre-cum to his white silk leggings, on hearing her authoritative voice for the first time.

“Janissary Hadice tells me you recognise, the natural superiority of womanhood...” She grinned curtly as he lifted his head from her toes, longing to humiliate himself before her, in confirming what was already obvious to every woman there. They smirked with spiteful satisfaction as he blurted out his response with utmost sincerity.

“Yes ... Oh yes ... your magnificence.” The women who stood with their stud pets and eunuchs, women who were there for good reason, now knew he’d be easily put under their firm control when the time came, the sexual arousal of each rising with their contemptuous smirking as Selime continued, she, hotly aroused by his eagerness to admit his weakness. She would now enjoy humiliating him further.

“Janissary Hadice tells me you like to sniff and lick the most intimate parts of a woman ... is that true?” The delighted murmurings of the audience of female Janissaries, women of attendance, and concubines, filled the palatial room as Musa blushed pink in humiliation on his leash, but gasped out his confirmation of what was already patently obvious to them.

“Yes ... Yes your magnificence ... I love to sniff and lick.” The murmurings grew to spiteful tittering as Janissary Hadice, who’d remain prominent in his control when the matriarch had passed, jerked his leash with a sneer and added her damning knowledge of him as he bowed his head in shame and blushed.

“ ... and he is particularly good at that ... after toilet sessions!” Selime gasped herself, her cunt now ripe for his attentions, her anus dilating and contracting at the thought of his tongue paying homage to it. She had enjoyed having many a slave lick her anus clean, but the thought of having the heir apparent do so ... and willingly, excited her to impatience for it. On her accession to the throne by default, she had merely scratched the surface of masculine power; a husband chosen for her, executed at a whim to avoid that incumbrance, but now she’d ensure that femininity would have the whip hand - literally - when she had passed. She sighed with contentment as she took the leash from Hadice, and tugged it to show she now owned him.

“Your sirer was very active before his departure, fond of concubines and gifting you with many half-brothers and sisters, each a possible threat to your position...” She pulled his leash taut, having his cock bone in masochistic excitement as she turned her smiling gaze toward the select audience of women who were all intimately loyal to her, and particularly her cause for feminine rule.

“ ... they will of course, all have to be dealt with appropriately without question the moment I am gone.” Her eyes went to one of those women in particular, a middle-aged woman with her jet black hair in a severe bun, her nipples poking hard and erect with sexual desire through her tight silken gown which emphasised her womanly curves exquisitely; Madam Saruca was no stranger to the elimination of subjects whom the Sultana found irksome in any way, and delighted in her duties of execution those subjects ... especially the male ones. Her young ward Hafza, heaved her breasts excitedly, as Madam Saruca returned the Sultana’s smile warmly, being taught the delicate art of strangulation, she had already witnessed her Mistress’s art several times, and could not get enough of it. Selime deftly clapped her hands whilst still holding the leash tight, her cunt would wait no longer.

“To your duties ladies ... I’m to show Musa’s just what his are, from now on!” The ladies laughed cynically, bowing to Selime whilst watching her stand to illustrate her mature curves in the dominance of masculinity, Musa’s leggings tented by the rigid erection of his cock, so patently obvious as the supreme woman led him away on all fours to her bedroom chambers, the eyes of those women full of pleasure at witnessing the weakness of the male they’d all enjoy controlling. They dispersed in the main, but Musa’s erect member pulsed pre-cum on noting that several of the women followed Selime automatically, and would, he guessed correctly, witness the magnificent woman’s intimate dominating of him. Selime smirked as she saw him look about him at the following women who all bore serene smiles.

“Your submission to me will be witnessed with the utmost pleasure by my intimates...” She grinned with satisfaction as those women eagerly assisted her in removing her lacy bodice, exposing her ample flesh to Musa as she ascended the elevated bed which stood on a plinth, its occupants and their actions would be open to view by all in attendance.

“ ... you’ll show my cunt the homage that many a male has given it ... just be thankful that you’ll live to grant these ladies the same favour at their whim, unlike the many that have spent their seed to my sheets before.” Those women smirked with a spiteful satisfaction as Selime wasted no time in lifting her broad and mature thighs as Musa was stripped by them, their cunts as aroused and eager as Selime’s on seeing the erect and dribbling cock he sported, its rigidity and dribbling bell confirming his natural and absolute submissive bent toward feminine authority. He took in the delicate whiffs of her leafy mature folds and senior arsehole as she spread, Selime noting his eagerness as he sniffed, a d knowing his reverence to her had nothing to do with her status ... this was a pathetic male who’d show the same submission to a mere serving girl, as sincerely as he would her. The watching women smirked with equal satisfaction as she pointed him to the folds of her cunt.

“Sniff! ... Sniff hard before you lick! ... know where your pathetic cock will rarely be allowed!” Musa knew he was now entering a world of absolute and eternal worship to all women as his cock pulsed at the delicious whiffs of her womanly folds, moist with her arousal at being in the sexual command of a male; his domination by Hadice and the elite and loyal group of Janissaries had been, he’d thought, kept within that secretive grouping ... but now, now every woman in the court, concubines and servants alike, were privy to his shameful weakness and they in turn would have every female in the entire empire know that Musa, heir to the throne, was really ‘Musa the Dominated’. As he cock swelled with a perverse sexual thrill at that humiliation ... much worse was to come. Selime spread her thighs wide, her pink butterfly exposing all it’s scents and juices, the aromas having him near delirium.

“Lick my cunt! ... make it ready for a real man!” His cock perked and pulsed at not truly understanding what she’d said, but the first taste of the magnificent Sultana’s cunt was overwhelming. Her maturity had ripened it’s favours like a vintage wine, its welcoming folds and flaps seeming to suck him into its warmth, his eyes going beyond her thighs and noting that the smiles of the watching women were more spitefully radiant than ever, they’d moved closer the bed ... and a black concubine now took his leash as a gasping Selime clapped her hands on making a command. The lowly black slave girl showed her exquisite pleasure in being in command of the heir to the throne, grinning with pleasure as she pulled his head back from the bed, and played the stiff whip she carried against his equally stiff cock ... but the command was not simply for her ears.

Musa gasped and swallowed hard, as a hooded black male, a leather collar denoting his status as a slave being the only item he wore, was walked in from a nearby chamber. Musa gasped, and the delighted audience of women murmured their sexual excitement at seeing his massive black cock stand rudely high in the need for surrendering his seed from the black scrotum containing his large balls, ringed at the neck, and seeming to accentuate his huge erection. The olive black head of his glans stood in proud profile, the women admiring the immense helmet, as Selime pointed him round the bed to stand close to Musa. The black girl who held the leash nice and tight, then pointed to each erect cock in turn with her whip, her satisfied smile of utter contempt as she emphasised just how inferior Musa’s cock was, miniscule by comparison, was thoroughly enjoyed by every woman there. Selime allowed the women to take in his humiliation, before taking it a step further.

“You’ve prepared my cunt for a real man ... now here he is!...” The women laughed and Musa shuddered and gasped on feeling the black girl’s hand behind his head, Selime sighing contentedly as she stroked her now poking clitoris.

“Momba here, will now have you prepare a cock for my cunt.” The sniggering and sneering of the watching women was amplified tenfold, as Momba’s s Ile broadened as her slender black fingers embraced the slaves huge cock ... and with spitefully slow deliberation, eased the huge black head toward Musa’s mouth, whilst pressing his head to it ... her pleasure in being in command of the heir, bringing her own cunt to full arousal. Musa baulked at the task he was to be shamed by, but his gasping ensured his lips parted ... and he knew he was destined to suck cock for the pleasure of his Mistress’s as the bulbous, and already dribbling head was edged into his mouth.

The humiliation he felt was as acute as the texture of the huge black cock, as the sighing and sneering of the women’s delight echoed about the room as he tasted pre-cum whilst the rigid contours of the veined black cock engulfed his mouth, and shame upon shame, he felt himself suck on automatically ... his own cock seen by all, to bone and pulse to an excited rigidity, as he was shown his place by a black slave girl. Selime sneered with sexual pleasure on seeing him suck cock for the first time.

“Get used to that pleasure Musa you cur, you’ll suck cock for every woman here when I’m gone ... and you’re going to know Momba here intimately too ... she’s going to show you your place...” He wanted to come there and then as he sucked on the cock under the delighted gaze of womanhood, ... and knowing he was to be dominated by the lowly black girl whose arrogant smile showed such spiteful pleasure at seeing him suck on the huge phallus. He gasped as she pulled his head back with a sneer, revealing the nicely lubricated cock as it slipped from his mouth and flicked rigidly, showing it had indeed enjoyed stimulus, Musa’s eyes now marvelling at it, and Selime noting his bemused but excited gaze.

“Oh don’t fret so, Musa ... you’ll be sucking it again soon, when it’s done its duty.” She beckoned the hooded slave up to the bed, and with the noose of the leash pulled tight, Musa watched the hooded and muscular slave mount Selime. The Sultana cried out her lusting pleasure almost immediately, as the head of the bulbous cock stretched her mature cunt wide, the slave grunting his animal pleasure too, on easing the ample length of his cock into the warm wetness of her welcoming womanhood. Many of the watching women rubbed at their cunts, utterly consumed by the deeply erotic scene of seeing the Sultana fucked liberally by a slave, whilst the heir apparent, who’d sucked that slaves cock, watched, erect with sexual excitement at being made to watch whilst controlled by a black slave girl ... who Selime had decreed would dominate him.

Musa’s cock dribbled pre-cum as he gasped under Momba’s pleasured restriction of his neck, unable to take his eyes from the thrusting cock and the stretched pink grip of Selime’s cunt as he grunted his urgency, slapping his black ball sack against her mature arse cheeks while she moaned toward satisfaction. The women sneered with contempt as Musa thrust his cock at the air, longing to spurt, and was rewarded with liberal strokes of Momba’s whip. The magnificent Selime, Sultana and ruler, castle her eyes toward the gazing Musa as she whined out her cry of ecstacy ... and saw him gasp and thrust as the slave grunted his own ecstasy, seeing the shaft of the thrusting black cock glisten with the white essence of his cum, then dribble out to adorn her squeezing and dilating anus, the pucker halting it’s progress.

The women murmured their satisfaction, and their excitement at what they knew was to come, watching the gasping Musa with utter contempt as Selime panted her pleasure and pointed the black slave down to him. He looked to Momba as he knelt, guessing what was to come ... and the haughty black bitch’s arrogant sneer confirmed his fate and her pleasure, as the gasping black slave pointed his messy cock toward him ... and a sneering Selime gave her order.

“Oh yes Musa, the cleaning duties you’ll perform routinely begin now! ... let every woman here see you suck his cock clean! ... suck it, and show us all you know your place!” His cock pulsed its rigidity at the divine humiliation, as a delighted Momba guided the messy and now semi limp monster to his mouth, it’s brown eye at the helmet, still dribbling milky white cream. As he spread his lips obediently and the half flaccid but still immense cock was slid in, Selime and every woman there laughed cynically and mockingly, their spiteful pleasure having him long to come as he sampled the acrid taste of another male’s seed and the delicious essences of the cunt it had filled.

That cruel feminine laughter had him know that his life would now be an eternal mockery under controlling womanhood, and as the slimy cock which crowded his mouth pulsed toward a further rigidity to match his own, he was given a further lesson in just how ruthless that femininity could be. Selime sneered with pleasure as Momba saw to it that Musa took in the entire length of the cock, and as he gagged she clapped her hands in giving a further command. Musa’s eyes went to the chamber entrance as he swallowed the dribbling cum from the bell, and saw Hadice enter with several janissaries, followed by Saruca and Hafza, all delighted to witness him sucking cock in obedience to feminine enjoyment. Momba grinned knowingly as she released her grip at the hilt of the ample phallus, as Selime barked in a pompous tone.

“Now you’ll see just of what little importance masculinity is to me!” She nodded at Hadice, and she and the female Janissaries pulled the slave away, his cock standing proud, and bobbing erect again as it slipped from Musa’s mouth, shining with the saliva of the heir apparent, and licked clean. Though muscular, he didn’t dare show any resistance to the female guards and the Sultana’s will, his fresh erection poking stiffly and exciting the watching women further as he was smartly trussed at the ankles and wrists, his own excitement apparent at what he’d guessed was to come. Madam Saluca the Executrix, sneered at the gaping face of Musa, cum dribbling from his chin, as she made sure he saw the length of cord sheathed in silk which she toyed with.

“The Sultana has been violated, a satisfactory penalty is required ... and as the violator is of lowly status, it is fitting that my apprentice and Momba here, perform that pleasure.” Hafza gasped at the honour of executing a male for both her Mistress and the Sultana, whilst Momba smiled with cruel satisfaction. She had been chosen as she’d known the violation of that huge cock too, and the arrogance of the slave toward her, which had become known to the Slave Mistress, and had sealed his fate whilst promoting her ascendency due to her proud pomposity despite that violation. She had indeed enjoyed the ventures of that cock within her, but would enjoy putting an end to its owner so much more.

Musa watched her ooze arrogance of her own, as the trussed slave bucked his ample erection at the floor, anxious to come just once more as a smiling Saluca noosed him with the cord, having him thrust his cock all the more in an urgency to know a final pleasure. Musa’s cock stood high, as he was enveloped in the eroticism created by the audience of women, showing their unanimous and utter delight at the prospect of witnessing the death of a male. Their own enslaved studs and eunuchs knelt muted in obedience, long beaten and dominated by the feminine regime, knowing that feminine ascendency would continue long after Selime ... even if they, like the slave before them, were no longer there to see it.

Those studs had erected with a curious jealousy at Musa’s humiliation, knowing he, as a puppet to the women would likely always be spared death whilst the seemingly impossible ascendency of feminine power was guaranteed, but their erections boned rigid now with a perverse jealous for the slave’s predicament ... he was about to be spared the whips and canes that their submission would have them endure. They, and Musa watched with an excited masochism, as the proud Momba’s nipples poked hard from her glossy brown breasts with her own excitement, her smile radiant as she grasped one end of the cord about the slave’s neck. Equally proud, and contrasting with Momba, the silken clad Hafza smirked with her own pleasure as her delicate white hands grasped the other end ... and together, they had the huge cocked male buck with masochistic pleasure as his slow strangulation began.

Sultana Selime sighed with pleasure as she watched, the seed from the slave still dribbling out from her cunt, which was now nicely aroused once more as the male guilty of its deposit bucked frantically in an effort to produce more. The smile from the mature woman more than any other, told Musa she was truly all powerful over masculinity, and his fate was as sealed as the slaves as the two delighted females took acute sexual pleasure in tugging their ends of the cord tight, their smiles acutely spiteful as the trussed slave groaned chokingly in masochistic pleasure as he achieved a final spend as he was cruelly strangled. Musa watched with a perverse jealousy, as the bucking slave shot his seed in total surrender, his final orgasm intensified by the jeering applause of Selime and her feminine audience, at his pleasure in death by women’s hands.

Both Momba and Hafza pursed their lips with sexual satisfaction, their grip on the cord at its maximum, as the huge cocked slave convulsed to his death at their behest, their cunts wet with arousal, as Selime lay back and pointed Musa to hers.

“You’ll perform another duty now ... you’ll clean up where he’s been...” She grinned with spite as a stiffly erect Musa sniffed at the messy cunt he’d tasted prior to her and the slave’s orgasms, a cunt he’d not been allowed to penetrate which now dribbled another male’s cum, every woman there enjoying his humiliation as he poked his tongue in readiness for the feast made ready for him while Selime goaded further.

“ ... as you can see, the creator of the mess has performed his final duty, and isn’t going to do it!” The sneering eyes of all the women flicked between Musa and the trussed and defeated slave, now spent and lifeless, Momba and Hafza standing proudly over the freshly strangled corpse, the laughter of the women ringing in Musa’s ears as his tongue sampled the first globules of creamy cum in obedient defeat himself. Janissary Hadice grinned with satisfaction as she watched his humiliation; she’d subjected him to many submissive tasks in ensuring he knew his place below womanhood, but had never dared have the heir to the throne eat another male’s cum from her cunt. But the all powerful Sultana could do as she wished, and Hadice’s cunt tingled with full arousal, at both seeing him get what he so thoroughly deserved ... and at the thought that she’d now have him lick her cunt clean of her favoured stud’s cream, as Selime had decreed it.

Musa’s cock pulsed in need at the bedding as his tongue slipped into the mature and messy folds of Selime’s once sated cunt, the acrid tastes of now cooling spend mixed with the warmth of her juices delicious as he obediently gulped down the slave’s ample produce, Selime slipping a mature and manicured finger at a clitoris which now poked high again, stimulated by the eagerness of his tongue ... and at his absolute submissiveness to her. As she groaned with further sexual excitement, she knew her position counted for little in his mind - he was no more than a cur to ALL women, and as she pulled her gracefully matured thighs back a little to ensure he didn’t miss any cum, she knew feminine control over him was assured when she departed.

Musa’s urgency to come upon the sheets for his Sultana was recognised with absolute contempt by her and her feminine audience as he thrust his cock at the devine tastes and textures he was subjected to ... and so thoroughly enjoyed. Selime’s contempt grew as her orgasm neared, his humiliation would go further, and his feminine audience would witness it and ensure that contempt endured.

“You’ll not come at my cunt! ... get that tongue at my anus! ... that’s what you’ll taste as you surrender your tribute!” His cock pulsed and slid in ample pre-cum as Selime pulled her thighs back and high, some of the women allowing their male pets to masturbate at witnessing an erotic sight they never dreamed they’d be allowed, as the Sultana exposed a delicious brown pucker which had been licked by many a male conquest before execution, as she ruthlessly achieved power. Musa sniffed hard at the spicy and musty tangs ... then gratefully slipped his tongue over the finely ribbed and highly seasoned orifice which delivered her shit, and was all he was fit for.

The watching women seethed with smug contempt, as many of those male pets shot their seed almost immediately at witnessing the next ruler of the state lick the anus of a woman in utter submission, albeit she being the Sultana. The contempt and delight of the women grew, as he slipped his tongue deep into the warmth of her rectum, and thrust his cock eagerly at the bedding, basking in the sheer ecstasy of being owned by a woman in such humiliating circumstances, his eagerness and the actions of his tongue bringing Selime quickly to the threshold of another orgasm.

With his tongue probing deep in her anus, and sniffing at her glorious mature cunt, Musa confirmed his total submission to the leering women as Selime moaned to orgasm, he, jerking and grunting in lust as the seed burst from his cock in submissive surrender, his mind in a delirium of sexual ecstasy, as the women gave cynical laughter and applause at the confirmation that he was theirs to dominate, as he showed his true colours in a pulsing orgasm with his tongue where it well and truly belonged.

Selime’s laughter was the strongest of all, as she emerged from rightfully deserved and exquisitely satisfying orgasm by demand, knowing Musa’s training for the throne would now begin in earnest, his confirmation as the masculine puppet of power to be ruled and guided by the true power of femininity, assured beyond doubt. She grinned spitefully toward him, then motioned to Hadice and her female Janissaries, each hotly aroused and toying with their whips at the prospect of punishing a male for his violation of their Sultana ... regardless of his status. Selime, mature and noble Sultana, sneered down at Musa as he continued to thrust the remnants of his delivery at the bedding, his tongue still savouring the tight grasp of her anus in the pleasure of his defeat.

“There’s always a price to pay for your disgraceful behaviour ... and I think my Janissaries are ready to impose it...” As his tongue slipped out from her pucker, on Hadice merely touching him with her whip, his feminine audience smiled smugly as he meekly followed the military woman’s directions on all fours, past the trussed corpse of the slave, prompting Selime’s contempt further.

“ ... and just think yourself fortunate that you won’t suffer the same fate as our friend here ... not just yet, anyhow.” To a derisory and righteous chorus of feminine laughter, Musa was taken to a stand erected by Saluca the Executrix; a whipping post upon which many males had been forced to admit their treasons by her and the janissaries ... then executed with sadistic pleasure. Musa now knew it’s comforts as he was strapped to it, his cock already beginning to stir once more at the thought of knowing a whip he was very familiar with - along with those he was not so familiar with, and this time before a select feminine audience who’d thoroughly enjoy the spectacle.

Musa howled in pain as a grinning Hadice had handed her whip to Momba, and the dusky beauty who’d be so instrumental in his enslavement, showed him just how deep her spite for him was, her glossy cunt wet with arousal as she had the lash curl about his flesh, the applaud from the crowd at his pain, rapturous. As he wept tears to further delight his audience, Musa now knew his former life was over, and he was to be owned and dominated daily ... eternally.


A year had passed since Hadice and Saluca had witnessed Musa’s submission, and the mature Sultana, Selime had become plumper and somewhat frail through indulgence and excesses, not least those involving her sexual exploits and use of Musa, who was now well and truly her cunt and anus licking pet, and put to good use by all Selime’s feminine confidantes. It was with this in mind that the two observed Musa’s blood related connections, learning their whereabouts and habits, so that each and every one of them could be rounded up at haste ... and disposed of before the covert feminine council, and Musa himself, of course.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.