Executive Screw - Cover

Executive Screw

by Cute Little Sex Kitten

Copyright© 2002 by Cute Little Sex Kitten

Erotica Sex Story: The vice-president, the computer repairman and the secretary.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   .

I am the executive vice-president of a pharmaceutical company. It was a Friday, and my computer was down.

I pressed the intercom button on my desk. "Stephanie?"

Her voice answered, "Yes, Ms. Carter?"

"Get on the phone with the computer repair people and get them up here ASAP."

"Yes, ma'am."

I swiveled around in my chair to face the huge plate-glass window. I was on the tenth floor, in the plush office reserved for vice-presidents.

I pulled up the skirt of my lavender linen suit and rubbed my pussy through my panties. Thank God I'd chosen to wear thigh-highs instead of pantyhose, or I would have had a hell of a time trying to rub my pussy.

"Mmmmm," I moaned softly, enjoying the feeling of my hand on my pussy. It had been so long since I'd had any dick; I'd had to resort to fingering myself or using a dildo to get off.

I rubbed harder. I could feel myself nearing orgasm, and pulled aside the crotch of my panties and slipped a finger in my cunt. Almost immediately, cunt juices flooded my hand and panties.

With a sigh, I removed my panties and went into the private bathroom to flush them, as they were ruined.

I returned to my desk and the intercom buzzed. I leaned forward and pressed the button. "Yes?"

"The computer repairman is here, Ms. Carter," replied Stephanie's voice.

"Show him in."

Within a couple of minutes, Stephanie was opening my door. I noticed that the repair-man, a man in his mid-twenties, very handsome, with dark hair and a superbly fit body, was ogling my secretary.

I took a moment to study her. Stephanie was petite, with a slender figure, a coil of long dark hair, and wide brown eyes, with a friendly smile. She was very pretty.

Stephanie shut the door, and I was left alone with the repairman.

"That the unit?" he asked, pointing to my PC.

"Yes," I replied. "I'm Olivia Carter."

"Jake," he answered, and began working on my computer. I scooted close to watch him, and crossed my slender legs, making sure the skirt rode high enough up to expose the lacy top of my thigh-high.

I saw him swallow hard and a noticeable bulge was apparent in his pants. Probably because of his ogling Stephanie.

I twirled a lock of my silver-blond hair idly. Soon, he was done. "There ya go, Ms. Carter. All fixed."

"I'm so grateful. Let me repay you," I said, and pulled him close for a deep tongue kiss.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me hard, thrusting his tongue into my mouth roughly.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.