The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 94

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 94 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Once the plane was off the ground and headed north, the group relaxed in their seats. Everyone was quiet as they thought about the past three weeks and the changes that had taken place.

Joanne hugged her husband's arm, pulling it against her breast. She glanced into his eyes, smiled and then chuckled.

"Sam, I love you. Thank you for letting me become the woman I've become. I feel so free right now."

"Thank you for letting yourself grow, Jo. I think things are going to be much different for us from now on."

"I know they are, Sammy. I'm going to make you happier than you ever thought you could be."

Sam just smiled and nodded.

Two rows ahead of Sam and Joanne, Kim, Jack, Sally and Tom were talking about the coming weeks and what they would need to do. They decided that they would call Jeri in a week and see how things were going on the boat. Regardless, if they were needed or not, the four of them would go to Florida.

Don was seated with Marge in the seat in front of their children. Don got up and stood in the aisle next to Jack. "Marc and I have been talking. We think the company should buy the Suburban and drive it to Florida so you kids will have something to drive when you're down there."

"What are you going to do for a car, Dad?" Jack asked.

"I'm going to get a Lincoln Navigator to replace the Suburban."

"How long does it take to drive to Florida from our house, Dad?" Kim asked.

"About twenty four hours or so if you drive straight through. With Tom and Jack taking turns, it shouldn't be a problem."

"We can always stop for the night if we get tired," Sally said.

"That's true."

Don returned to his seat. Jack and Tom talked about the Suburban and how it would come in handy to have a truck.

The flight landed at Detroit Metro airport and taxied to the gate. The group deplaned and went to the baggage claim to wait for their luggage. Once they had all of the suitcases loaded on two carts, they went to the cars.

Sam and Joanne said their goodbyes and boarded a shuttle to the parking their car was in. Don invited them to the house, but they declined. Sam said they would take a rain check and come over another time.

Don spotted the car service that had brought them to the airport, waved and waited until the mini bus pulled to the curb. The drivers helped load the luggage into the rear and then they headed for home.

Once they were at Don and Marge's house. The families transferred their bags into their cars. Jack and Kim began lugging the suitcases into the house and left them at the foot of the stairs.

After an extended goodbye, everyone left. Don and Marge put their arms around one another's waists and went into the house. Kim and Jack were sorting through the large stack of mail that had accumulated during their absence.

"Just leave that, kids, we'll go through it tomorrow. Let's get our things up to our rooms and unpack," Marge said. "How about ordering a pizza for dinner?"

"Sounds good to me, Mom. I'll bet you're going to miss having Rosa to do the cooking," Jack said.

"In some ways I will, but I still like to cook, Son."

Don and Jack carried the suitcases upstairs and placed them in the right rooms. Once the bags were all in the bedrooms, the family members started to unpack. Kim kept glancing across the hall at her brother, wondering how he was doing after the breakup with Megan.

It was near seven in the evening when the family sat down at the kitchen table and ate the pizza that had been delivered. They chatted about the fact there was snow on the ground and it was cold.

"It feels a lot colder than it did when we left," Kim said. "I guess my blood must be thinner or something."

Don laughed. "I think you'll get used to it in a day or two."

"Your father and I were talking with Aunt Anne and Uncle Marc. How would you kids feel about them moving in with us?"

"I don't really care, but why would they move here?" Kim asked.

"Well, with the house in Florida and all, we just thought it would be better if we all lived together in Michigan too. When we go south, we'll all share the same house," Don said.

"That's true. Having Tom and Sally here would be cool," Jack said. "What about Aunt Anne and Uncle Marc, where would they sleep?"

"I would have the recreation room redone into a bedroom, Jack. We could move the rec-room to the basement. There's enough room down there for that along with Tom's darkroom and a larger workout room. We could make it a great place for you kids to hang out," Don told them.

"When would they move in, Dad?" Kim asked.

"We haven't decided to do it, we just wanted to know how you guys felt about the idea."

"I think it makes sense, Dad. Will we still have our own rooms?"

"Yes, Tom and Sally would each have one of the guest rooms. If we had company, you kids could double up for a few nights." Marge smiled. "I know you wouldn't mind."

"That's great, I could share my room with Tom," Kim said.

Marge cocked her head and chuckled. "Don't you think that would upset your brother and Sally?"

Kim finished the bite of pizza she was eating and giggled. "Not really, they would be in the room too."

Marge and Don both laughed. Marge looked at her children and asked them if everything was okay with Paul and Megan.

"Yeah, Paul and I are cool, Mom. We decided it would be better if we were just good friends."

"Megan and I are okay I guess. It's still hard for me to accept that she would rather be with Lisa than me. I'm sure I'll get over it. Megan said she still wanted to be friends with me just like Paul and Kim. We'll have to see how it goes."

"You're still young, Jack. Just remember that most things happen for a reason. I'm sure you and Kim will be fine," Don said.

The family finished dinner and put away the leftovers. Kim and her mom cleared the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher. Once they were finished, they joined Jack and Don in the family room. Jack was thumbing through one of the boating magazines that had come while he was gone. Don sorted through some of the mail, stacking the junk mail in one pile and the things that were important in another.

Jack moved to the couch Kim was sitting on and showed her some photos of a luxury yacht. They moved closer together, began to study the article and make comments about how they could incorporate some of the things they saw on Tomiko. At ten o'clock, the siblings said good night and went up to their rooms.

Kim took a shower, dried her hair and went to her bedroom to get dressed. She put on a tee shirt and panties to sleep in. After tuning down the bed, Kim went to her bother's room to say goodnight.

Jack was lying in bed, reading the magazine he was reading earlier. Kim sat on the edge of the bed and smiled when he looked up.

"I just wanted to say goodnight, Jack. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, Sis, I'm fine. I was just reading about the maintenance of a windless. There are a lot of moving parts."

Kim stretched out next to her brother and folded a pillow under her head so she could see the magazine. Jack slipped his arm under her neck and let his fingers rest on her arm. While they were reading, Marge stuck her head into Jack's room.

"Don't stay up too late you two. You have to get to Dianne's in the morning for school. Your father and I are going to bed, goodnight."

"Night, Mom. I just want to finish this article and then I'll go to bed," Kim said.

Jack told his mother goodnight and Marge left.

Once they siblings finished the article, Jack began to look at the adds for used boats in the back of the magazine. They began to look at the convertibles and talked about owning one. Once they finished, Jack closed the magazine and put it on his nightstand.

"I guess I should go to bed, Jack."

Jack gently stroked her arm. "Yeah, I guess so."

Kim snuggled close to her brother and said, "I guess I could stay here if you want me to."

Jack rolled onto his side, kissed Kim on the mouth and said, "I'd really like that, Kim."

"Jack, if I stay, will you make love to me?"

Jack answered with a kiss. His hand went to her breast and began to rub it. Their tongues tangled and they began to kiss harder. Moving over her, Jack kissed her neck and shoulders. Kim pushed him up, removed her tee shirt and took him into her arms. They worked their underwear off and Jack climbed between her open legs.

Kim reached between their bodies, took his penis in her hand and rubbed the glans against her labia. When she moved the bulbous head to her opening, Jack pushed and slipped into her vagina. He moved slowly, stopping when he was fully embedded in her.

"Hold still for a minute, Jack. I want to feel your cock in my pussy. Remember when we did this the first time?" Jack nodded. "I do too. I can remember every time we did it. Jack, this is the way it should be—you and me together forever. I can't tell you how much I love you."

"I love you too, Kim. I think being with you is the most wonderful thing in the world. We are about to turn the page on a whole new chapter of our lives. Tom feels the same way about Sally as I do about you."

"Sally loves Tom too. Not just as a brother. She and I have talked about you and Tom a lot lately. After you guys broke up with Megan and Lisa, we decided we wanted to be your girlfriends and sisters. Jack, do you think we can do that?"

"Yes, I not only think we can, I will do whatever it takes to make it happen, Sweetheart. I can't predict the future, but I can try. I want my future to include you."

"Oh, Jack!" Kim wrapped her arms and legs around her brother and squeezed him as tightly as she could. Tears of joy rolled down her cheeks as she cried in Jack's arms. "I love you so much, Baby."

Jack began to move and Kim responded. Their lovemaking was slow and gentle as they mated like two long lost lovers. Jack came as he stroked in and out of his sister and kept on going. His penis maintained most of its rigidity as he continued to move. Kim reached a subtle climax and announced it through a series of moans.

Kim squeezed Jack's penis with her vaginal muscles and groaned in delight. Jack pushed into her and stopped as she let her legs slide off his body. They began kissing and then made love again. The second time was just like the first, slow and loving. They began to talk as Jack moved and Kim matched his gentle thrusts.

"I think we should talk to Mom and Dad, Kim. They should know what we plan to do—how we plan to live. I don't want to have to sneak around or lie to them. I know we have to be careful when we're in public, but around the house, I don't want to hide my feelings."

"Okay, we'll talk to them. I want to talk to Tom and Sally too."

"Good idea. We've always had fun when it was the four of us and I know we will again, Jack."

"Kim, you know we're not starting over don't you? We're moving on."

"I know, Jack. I can't wait to move on with you." Kim giggled. "If you get on your back, I'll move on you."

Jack chuckled and began to rock from side to side. He flipped them over and Kim was on top of him. During the move, they remained connected. Kim put her hand behind Jack's head, and pulled his mouth to her breast.

"Suck my boob, Jack. Suck my boob and bite my nipple a little."

Jack did Kim asked. She gripped his penis with her vagina as his teeth clamped on her hard nipple. His bite caused just the right amount of pain and Kim began to bounce against him. Jack released her nipple, gripped her hips and began to hump up into her. Kim pushed her chest against his face and moaned as he licked her breasts.

This time, Kim's climax was intense. Her body quivered and her muscles contracted as she reached the peak of her pleasure. Kim buried her face in Jack's neck and begged him to keep moving. Jack complied and also reached an orgasm.

Totally spent, the siblings lay together and gasped for breath. Once Kim's breathing settled down, she lifted herself and let Jack's flaccid penis flop onto his pubis. She rose up on her hands and knees, scooted down and licked his member.

"Mmmm, this is almost my favorite part, Baby. I love the taste of our cum on your cock."

Kim sucked his member into her mouth and hummed as she used her tongue to stroke him. Once his penis was clean, she removed her mouth and started on his testicles. Jack lifted his head and watched as Kim planted kisses and licks around his soft penis.

"My turn, I don't want you leaking all over my bed, Sweetie."

Kim giggled and moved up until her crotch was over her brother's face. He reached up and pulled her down so he could lick her clean. While it wasn't one of Jack's favorite things to do, he did like it when it was Kim. The two of them cuddled and stroked each other as they drifted to sleep.

The next morning, Marge woke her children and smiled when Kim looked up at her. Jack was lying next to her on his back. His arm was over his eyes and he was still sound asleep.

"Mom, I love Jack and Jack loves me!"

"I know honey—I know." Marge ran her fingers through her daughter's hair and smiled. "There is nothing wrong with loving your brother, Kim. Now, you and your brother better get up and get going. You have to pick up Sally and Tom on the way to Dianne's house."

"Okay, Mom. Mom, thanks for understanding."

Marge grinned as she walked out of the room and went back to hers. She couldn't help thinking of the many nights she slept with Marc and the love they shared.

Kim leaned over her brother and kissed him. Jack stirred, opened his eyes and smiled up at Kim.

"Morning, sleepy head. Are you ready to get up and start the next adventure of our lives?"

Jack nodded. "Should we start with a shower?"

"Yup, a shower and a blowjob. I'm going to make you the happiest guy in the world, Sweetie."

Jack put his arms around his sister and gave her a hug. "Kim, I'm already the happiest guy in the world. Let's get up and get going."

Kim and Jack went into the bathroom and took a shower together. After they were finished, Kim knelt on the floor and gave Jack a quick blowjob. Jack held her head and thrust his hips as she let his penis move deep in her mouth. When he began to ejaculate, Kim swallowed every drop. She smacked her lips, stood up and kissed Jack's cheek.

"Tomorrow you can eat my pussy."

"Deal, Kim."

Jack and Kim dressed in jeans. Kim wore a bulky sweater and Jack put on a long sleeved flannel shirt. They went to the kitchen and ate cereal for breakfast. After telling their parents good bye, they left for Tom and Sally's house.

"Hi, ready to go?" Kim asked her cousins.

"Just as soon as I'm finished with my breakfast," Tom said.

"You better hurry, we don't want to be late," Kim said.

Tom and Sally finished eating, rinsed their dishes and followed Kim and Jack out to Jack's truck. They all got in and Jack pulled away.

On the way to Dianne's house for school, the four of them talked about the previous night. When Tom and Sally admitted to sleeping together, the four of them laughed.

"Jack and I decided that today is the first day of a new adventure. Would you like to come along?"

"You bet we do," Tom said. "In two weeks, we'll be in Florida again. Are we going to tell Dianne we want to work on our GED requirements?"

"I think we should, Tom. We still have to talk to our parents, but I don't think they'll say no," Jack said.

Jack pulled into the driveway and parked his Expedition. The four of them got out, went to the front door and Tom knocked. When Lisa opened the door, she greeted Tom with a hug. Paul and Brad gave Kim and Sally a hug and welcomed them in.

They all went to the basement and took seats at the tables Dianne used for her classroom. She was like any other teacher the teens had ever had and started the class in a formal manner. Once they had their morning assignments, Jack and Tom went to Dianne's desk to talk to her.

"We've decided to work toward our GED," Tom said.

"Okay, I sort of thought that's what you guys would do so I have made a lesson plan to get you there. I will give you the things you need to pass the exam, but I also want you to do the work you'd have to do to pass the grade you're currently in. Most of the things are the same for you and Jack, but Kim and Sally will have to do both."

"I don't think that will be a problem, Mrs. Phillips. Kim and Sally are a lot smarter than Tom or me."

"Don't sell yourself short, Jack.'

Tom and Jack returned to their seats and began their work. When Jack started to tell his sister and Sally what Dianne said, she told him to tell them later. By the end of the day, the teens had a list of things they were expected to learn and a timeline.

Jack, Tom, Sally and Kim hung around for a half hour after the days lessons ended. While they talked with Lisa and the twins, Megan came over and said hi to everyone.

"So, what's next for you guys?" Megan asked.

"We're going to work on the business and try to pass our GED. Are you still going to help us with the bookkeeping?" Jack asked Megan.

"If you want me to, Jack."

"I do, Megan, we all do. Lisa, we still want you to help if you have time. We know that you and your brothers will be busy with the golf course, but you guys are welcome to do what you can."

"Thanks, Jack; I'll do what I can."

"So will Paul and I," Brad said.

The teens chatted for a bit and then Jack, Tom, Kim and Sally left. Before they left, the girls agreed to get together the next afternoon to start their workouts again. Paul and Brad asked Tom and Jack if they wanted to see the golf course and they told the twins they did.

"I think that went well," Tom said as he sat next to Sally in the backseat of Jack's truck.

Jack drove to the house and parked. The four of them went into the house and out to the pool. Jack brought out cans of soda for the four of them and they sat at a table.

"Well, here we are," Kim said. "What are we going to do about the business?"

"I think we should plan to meet on a regular basis and work on the business. We need to talk to Mr. Stone about the business plan and start learning the things we need to know. In two weeks we're going to be back in Florida and I think we should be ready when we get there." Sally said.

"I have to agree with my sister. It would be a waste of time to go all the way to Florida and not have something to offer. I think we should also call Jeri every other day and ask how things are going."

"Not only Jeri, we should keep in touch with Mr. Shockley too. He may see things different than Jeri does," Kim said. "I'm going to get a note book and start taking notes. There is way too much to remember."

"Why don't you get your notebook computer, Kim? You can type as fast as you can write," Sally said.

Kim nodded, got up and went up to her room. She picked up the computer and went back to the pool. After turning it on and waiting for it to boot up, she began to type. The teens made a list of things they needed to know and who they needed to ask to get the information. The first formal meeting lasted just over three hours. Once they were finished, Kim took the computer to her bedroom and printed a copy for of the notes for each of them.

"Okay, tomorrow we'll call Mr. Shockley and then we'll call Jeri. For now, I don't think we should tell Jeri we're talking to Mr. Shockley though," Jack said.

"Why not, Jack? I don't think we should be sneaky about things. If we don't trust Jeri, we should find someone else. After thinking about it, I think we should wait until we suspect something before we assume there's a problem," Tom said.

"I agree with Tom," Kim said. "If Jeri found out we were talking to Mr. Shockley behind her back, she might be hurt."

"I don't know, but this is business," Jack said.

"Maybe so, but it's no reason to get started by thinking the captain is up to something she shouldn't be. Dad always tells us to trust someone until they give us a reason not to," Kim said. "I vote we don't try to hide anything."

"I'm going to go along with Tom and Kim," Sally said. "I know I wouldn't like it if someone accused me of something I wasn't doing."

"Okay, I'm convinced," Jack said.

Kim and Sally began to talk about the schoolwork they had while Jack went to the family room and returned with a couple of magazines. He put them on the table and waited for Tom to select one before picking up another one.

Jack started to flip through the sport fishing magazine and stopped when he saw an article that drew his interest.

"Take a look at this," Jack said. "This is about Mr. Shockley's kids. They won some big fishing tournament in Miami. It says they won twenty thousand dollars."

"I remember the picture of them on Mr. Shockley's wall. Jeri said something about them. What's the name of the boat?" Kim said.

"Lady Guinevere. There's a picture in the magazine." Jack put the magazine on the table and pointed to the photo. "Looks like a nice boat."

"I didn't know you could win money fishing," Sally said.

Jack chuckled. "There are a bunch of tournaments listed in this magazine. Some of them pay a lot of money. I hope we get a chance to fish with them."

"Mr. Shockley said his kids would take us fishing," Tom said. "I think it would be fun."

"We should ask Mr. Shockley when we call him," Sally said. "Maybe we can go when we're there in two weeks."

Jack picked the magazine up and finished reading the article. He told the others what it said and how the crew of the Lady Guinevere taped the fishing. "It says the tape settled a protest by some of the other fishermen."

Jack went on and read about how the crew of the Lady Guinevere had let the daughter of the observer fish with them. As Jack read out loud, the others listened. "It says that Mr. Shockley's two kids, Eddie and Jenny, along with two other kids have increased the interest in bill fishing among young people in south Florida."

"They sound like cool kids," Kim said.

Marge, Anne and Joanne came out to the pool and said hi to the teens. Joanne was carrying a large black portfolio and a book of fabric swatches. They sat at the table with the teens and Joanne opened the portfolio.

"Jo has some ideas for the house in Florida," Marge said. "She thinks we should do it with a Japanese theme, like the yacht. I like the idea of the house and the yacht matching, what do you kids think?"

Kim and Sally leaned over the drawings and listened as Joanne explained her ideas. She showed them the different fabrics she planned to use for the drapes and the furniture.

"I like the red and black," Sally said. "I think it would look great on Tomiko."

Joanne pulled out a brochure and showed Kim and Sally the different patterns of china that could be used on the yacht and in the house. When Kim asked Jack and Tom if they wanted to offer their options, they both chuckled.

"Let us know when you get to the engine room. You and Sally can decide on the rest of the décor," Jack said.

"We all should decide, Jack," Kim told her brother.

"Okay, you're right. Why don't you and Sally pick out what you like and then Tom and I will take a look. I don't have any idea about color and things."

"That sounds fair," Sally said. "My brother can't match his pants and shirts."

The parents and Joanne laughed and then went back to the information they were reviewing. Joanne made notes as Marge, Anne and their daughters talked about decorating the yacht and house in Florida.

"Mom, where's Dad?" Jack asked.

"He and your Uncle Marc are out looking at a new truck, Jack. They'll be home soon."

Jack and Tom left the women and went to the family room. Jack tuned on the television and watched the news. When the weather report was given, Jack groaned.

"It's only going to be twenty degrees tomorrow. I wish we were still in Florida."

"No shit, Jack. I've been freezing my ass off all day. These two weeks are going to drag by."

"How long do you think we'll be in Florida, Tom?"

"I don't know; it doesn't seem worth it to go for less than a week or so. It's going to take two days going down because we're driving. I know your dad said it would take twenty four hours, but it will take a day to recover after we get there."

"We never found out where we're staying when we're down there, Tom. I wonder if our dads made any arrangements."

"I don't think they would have. I think they would expect us to take care of it."

Jack nodded. "Let's go to my room and check out the motels on the Internet. We can book our rooms."

Tom and Jack went upstairs and searched for a motel near the boat yard. They found a Holiday Inn that was within a few miles and decided to stay there.

"We don't really need two rooms, do we Jack? I know Sally wouldn't mind if we shared one room as long as there were two beds."

"I don't care, it would be cheaper."

Jack took out his credit card and reserved a room for the days they planned on being in Florida. He printed out the reservation and put it aside to show his sister and Sally. When he was finished, he began to search on bill fishing. The two of them spent an hour reading about fishing in south Florida.

When they went back downstairs, Jack and Tom found their fathers sitting in the kitchen. They sat at the table with the two men and listened to Don talk about the new house.

"Dad, did you and Uncle Marc find a new truck?" Jack asked.

"Yes we did, Son. It'll be ready tomorrow. I bought a white Navigator."

"Is it loaded, Uncle Don?" Tom asked.

"It sure is; it has every option they offer. It's about the only way you can buy one."

"When do we get the Suburban, Dad?"

"I'll transfer it to the business in a day or two. Mr. Stone has to take care of a few things first."

"Jack and I reserved a motel room for our trip to Florida," Tom said.

Marc laughed, got up and pulled a twenty out of his pocket. "You were right, Don."

Don took the bill, folded it and put it into his shirt pocket. "I bet Marc you kids would make your own reservation."

"Oh shit," Tom said. "I was the one that suggested we make the reservations. Sorry, Dad."

"Don't be sorry, Tom, I'm glad you did. We want you kids to make your own decisions. I'm proud of you, Son."

"Thanks, Dad. We're trying. We had a meeting today and started a list of things to do. We plan on calling Jeri and Mr. Shockley every other day to check on the progress of Tomiko. We also need to meet with Mr. Stone and Mr. Mitchell."

"We also talked with Megan today and she said she'll help with the bookkeeping," Jack said. "We want her to go the meeting with Mr. Mitchell and get the accounting setup."

"I think Sam has already setup the books for the business, Son. Megan can work with him so she knows what's expected. Jerry is gong to be coming by in a day or two with the banking information. You guys will have to sign some forms," Don said.

"Jack, Kim, Sally and I decided we what the checking account to require two signatures. We also think the business should have a bank card or a credit card."

"Good idea Tom," Marc said.

Jack chuckled and then said. "You know what, Tom? We made the motel reservations, but we didn't book our return flight. We better take care of that pretty soon."

"How long do you kids plan on staying in Florida?" Don asked.

"About a week, Dad. We feel that we're going to lose two days with the drive; one to get there and another to recover." Jack glanced at Tom. "Um, we only reserved one motel room. We thought the four of us could share a room to save money."

Don and Marc chuckled and then Marc said, "That's fine."

The four men went out to the pool. Don and Marc sat at the table with the women and listened as Joanne reviewed the things she had presented so far. After talking for a little while, Joanne left for home.

Don asked Jack and Tom to join the rest of them at the table. The two boys pulled up chairs and waited to hear what their parents wanted to tell them.

"We want to talk to you kids about the house and our living arrangements," Don said. "Marc, Marge, Anne and I have been thinking about combining our households. Jack and Kim already know about our idea, but we want to know how you and Sally feel, Tom."

Marge spoke up before the two could respond. "Our plan is to convert the recreation room into a bedroom for Marc and Anne. We will move the recreation room to the basement along with Tom's darkroom and the exercise equipment."

Tom and Sally looked at each other and then shrugged their shoulders. "That sounds cool to me," Sally said.

"Me too. I think it would be great with all of us living together." Tom smiled. "Could we build an office in the basement too?"

"Sure, Tom, but you guys are welcome to use the office on the first floor. I don't really use it that much," Don said.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.