The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 91

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 91 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

After the kids left for Miami, the adults decided to go for a swim. Joanne went to her room, put on her swimsuit and a cover up. Sam came in and changed into his trunks. While he was naked, Joanne went over to him and reached for his penis. She kissed him and stroked his member a few times before letting go. Once Sam was dressed, they went out to the patio. They saw the rest of the group at the pool and walked down to join them.

Like before, everyone was naked except Joanne and Sam. Joanne sat on a lounge, removed her cover up and lay back. Sam sat on the lounge next to his wife and relaxed in the warm sun.

As Joanne watched the other women mill around the pool stark naked, she began to feel out of place. She thought about the night before and how being naked in front of the rest of the group didn't seem to bother her. As she thought about it, Joanne realized she liked being on display.

"Do you want to go for a dip, Sam?" Joanne asked her husband.

"Sure, sounds like it would be refreshing. It's kind of hot in this sun," Sam replied.

Joanne took a deep breath and glanced around at the others. They didn't seem to be paying any attention to her or Sam. The other thing Joanne became aware of was the complete comfort they all had with their nudity. Sitting up, Joanne swung her legs over the edge of the lounge and placed them on the warm tiled pool deck. She looked at her husband and grinned.

Sam watched Joanne stand up and hook her thumbs in the shoulder straps of her one-piece swimsuit. When she pealed it down her body and stepped out of it, Sam began grinning. Without saying a word, Sam removed his trunks and extended his hand to Joanne. She took it and they walked to the edge of the pool together.

Still holding hands, Sam and Joanne jumped into the warm water. They surfaced in the middle of the pool and began to tread water. Joanne released her husband's hand and swam to shallower water. Sam followed her and when she stopped in waist deep water, he stood next to her. Joanne combed her hair back with her fingers and shook her head. Sam stared at his wife and smiled.

"How do you feel, Jo?" Sam asked.

Joanne moved closer to her husband, put her arms around his waist and looked up. "Sam, I feel liberated. I feel like someone took a huge weight off my shoulders and let me escape my bindings. For years, I thought it was wrong to be naked in front of other people, let alone have sex. I thought that oral sex was for prostitutes and sluts. Now I'm willing to try some new things."

"Good, Jo, I think it will be good for us to explore our sexuality together. I have never thought about cheating on you or having sex with another woman. While there were and are things I'd like to try, I was ready to accept you and the things you wanted."

"That seems so unfair now, Sam. My selfishness and hang-ups prevented you from enjoying the things you wanted. I'm not going to say I'm sorry, Sam, but I will promise to be more open minded as far as sex is concerned."

"I don't expect an apology, Jo. You have nothing to be sorry for. You have your reasons and I'm fine with that. What's most important to me is your willingness to at least try. If we decide to try something and one of doesn't care for it, we don't have to do it again." Sam kissed her on the forehead. "I have to admit that the idea of living out some of my fantasies is exciting to me. I know you wouldn't want to take things as far as Liz and Jerry do with the others, but it doesn't matter to me."

"Sam, what if I wanted to, you know, do some of the things Liz and Jerry do. How would you feel about seeing me with another man-or woman?" Joanne held her breath as she waited for Sam's answer.

Sam stood and thought about what his wife was saying to him. Twenty-four hours earlier, Joanne would become upset if he even mentioned oral sex and now she couldn't seem to get it off her mind. She was standing in a swimming pool naked, when in the past she wouldn't let him see her changing clothes. When she asked about swinging and even having sex with another woman, Sam was stunned.

"Jo, I really don't think I'm ready for that. The thought of you having sex with someone else is not something I can even imagine."

"Okay, Sam, I understand. I was just curious." Joanne smiled and then chuckled. "I know you can't imagine me with another man, but can you imagine yourself with another woman?"

Sam felt trapped by his wife's question. While the idea of her with another man was disturbing, the idea of him with another woman was very exciting to him. He glanced around and saw the other women sitting on lounge chairs. They were talking, but he couldn't hear what they were saying. Don, Marc, Jerry and Bob were sitting at the far end of the pool, dangling their feet in the water. Thinking of what he saw and what he did with his wife the night before, Sam began to chuckle.

"You can read me like a book, can't you, Jo? I guess the idea of joining in with what happened last night is exciting, but I think I would end up chickening out." Sam put his hands on Joanne's shoulders and looked into her bright eyes. "Jo, I love you and would never do anything to make you upset with me. I'm not going to tell you that I don't fantasize about sex with another woman, but to really do it..."

"Honey, I understand, I really do. I guess all guys think about it-don't they?" Sam grinned at her. "I never have in the past, but-well, I don't want to live in the past. I don't think we should commit to anything right now. Both of us are in uncharted waters and I for one am a little confused. I can't really think straight about such things, not right now."

Sam stared at his wife and then began to laugh. "You want to, don't you?"

Joanne shrugged her shoulders and replied, "I don't know, Sam. After last night I'm not sure who I am or what I want. Let's just not say never-okay?"

Nodding his head, Sam smiled and said, "Okay."

Joanne closed the gap between her and her husband. She stretched up, kissed his lips and swiped her tongue across his closed lips. Sam opened his mouth and received her tongue as her hand went between them and fondled his penis. Sam began to stiffen in Joanne's hand and she slowly stroked his member. Once Sam was fully erect, Joanne gave his penis a firm squeeze and then let go. She pulled her mouth away from his, looked into his eyes and grinned.

"I'm going to go over and talk with Liz and the other girls." Joanne kissed him again, let go of him and laughed as she moved away. "I want to find out if we can go to the lingerie shop tomorrow. I want to get some sexy new things for my hubby to see me in."

Joanne walked up the steps of the pool and headed over to where the other women were seated. Sam shook his head as he watched her naked bottom wiggle as she walked and tried to will his erection down. Moving into deeper water, Sam began to swim laps across the width of the pool. After ten or twelve trips back and forth, his penis returned to its flaccid state and he swam to where the other men were sitting. Sam hoisted himself out of the water and sat on the edge of the swimming pool along with his friends.

"We were just talking about our meeting tomorrow, Sam. I'm going to need the letter of credit from the bank," Jerry said.

"I was planning to go with you guys, if that's okay," Sam replied. "That way I can make sure we get the right terms. I want to make sure we get all of the tax advantages we can."

"No problem. We'll probably leave at about eight thirty. The women are going to meet us for lunch when we're finished. They want to go back to West Palm to do some shopping."

"That, and the kids want to see the new house, Jerry. Can you get in touch with the realtor and have her open the house again?" Marc asked.

"I think so. I'll call and leave her a voice mail this afternoon," Jerry said.

"Well, I guess we'll all be heading home the day after tomorrow," Don said. "I'm looking forward to getting home, but not the weather. I'm not looking forward to freezing my ass off."

Don's statement made the other men laugh and nod in agreement.

"I want to get to the golf course and look around," Bob said. "When do we close on it?"

"Next Friday afternoon, Bob. We have a three o'clock meeting at my office," Jerry told him. "It's really just a formality, we have to sign the partnership papers and take care of a few other things."

"When do we take possession of the property?" Bob asked.

"We already have possession, Bob. The keys to the place and the house are at my office. They were going to move out of the house during the holidays. When we get back, I'll give them to you. You and Dianne can get started on the house so you can move," Jerry said.

"I want to get started on the course. We have a house we can stay in for now," Bob said.

"Bob, don't worry about the golf course, its not going to go anywhere. Get the house fixed up and move your family. It will really make Dianne happy and let you be right there on the property. Like we said before, don't let this thing consume you, it isn't worth it," Don told his friend and business partner.

"I think I'm going to have to start making some money before Dianne and I can put anything into the house," Bob said.

"Not really, Bob. You can borrow the money from the business and repay it after you sell your house and from the profits from the course. We'll set it up as a loan and you'll have to pay interest, but the interest is deductible," Sam said. "Jerry has given me some of the information and I have started the paperwork. You can just treat it as a line of credit for now. Once we know how much it cost to fix up the house, we draw up the loan agreement."

"After you and your family are settled in, you can start on the course, Bob. It's going to take some time to figure out what you want to do and to hire the contractors necessary. The club house needs a lot of work too," Marc said. "I would rather take our time and do it right the first time, than have to do it over."

Bob smiled and shook his head. "I guess I thought you guys would want to start making an income as soon as possible. If that's the way you want to approach this, it's fine with me."

"Our interest isn't in making money from the day to day operations. We hope to realize our profits when the property appreciates. It's like depositing money in the bank and getting interest without having to pay taxes on it. Sam looked at things and feels the value of the golf course can double in a few years," Jerry said.

"Does that mean you plan on selling the course?" Bob asked.

"Not in the near future, Bob. We have to wait until you can afford to buy it from us, if that's what you want to do. Once the course is successful and making money, we'll work out a way for you to buy us out," Jerry said.

Bob just nodded. He couldn't find words to express how he felt at the moment. Bob was so engrossed in his thoughts he didn't hear the roar of laughter coming from the women.

Joanne had sat on a lounge next to Liz and listened to the women talking about their stay at the nudist resort. Liz was telling the others how much she enjoyed the visit and how she and Jerry were planning a return trip. When Liz noticed Joanne, she stopped talking and turned to her.

"Hi there, how is our newest little cocksucker doing?" Liz said, making the other women chuckle.

"Liz! Don't say that," Joanne said.

Liz laughed, put her hand on Joanne's leg and said, "So, how do you feel about cock sucking now that you've tried it?"

Joanne blushed and looked down. "I kind of liked it, Liz. The look on Sam's face was priceless."

Liz smiled and nodded, but didn't press Joanne for details. Dianne on the other hand, wasn't nearly as modest.

"You looked like you were into it last night, Jo," Dianne said and then chuckled.

Joanne shrugged her shoulders. "Last night was strange. I was so drunk and hot I guess I lost any inhibitions I had. This morning was a lot different. When we woke up, Sam started asking me if I was okay. I kept telling him I was fine, but he was persistent. He asked if I remembered what we did and I just smiled at him.

"Sam told me he really liked it and thanked me for doing it. I teased him and asked him what I did. When he told me I went down on him, I acted surprised."

The other women laughed as they listened to Joanne.

"Anyway, I denied it and told him I would have never done anything like that. While he tried to convince me I really did it, I started to play with him. Finally, I slid down and took his dick in my mouth. After holding him there for a moment, I asked him if that was what he was talking about.

"Sam laughed and told me I was a tease. I knew he knew I remembered so I started to do it again. Unlike last night, I was able to think about what I was doing. At first, having his dick in my mouth made me feel strange, but after a few minutes, I realized it was what I thought and not the actual act that bothered me."

"I can sure identify with that, Jo," Liz said. "After giving Jerry a blowjob, I couldn't get enough-shit, I still can't. I can remember feeling like calling my mother and telling her off for teaching me that sex was dirty."

Joanne nodded and grinned. "I may call my mother and tell her what I did just to piss her off."

"What happened after you started giving Sam a blowjob this morning?" Anne asked.

"Sam was loving it," Joanne said, her voice gleeful. "He started telling me how good it felt and how much he liked it. Sam began to tell me what to do and how to please him. It was almost like last night when Liz was helping me, but much sexier. When he started to push his dick into my mouth, I gagged and had to stop."

Marge laughed and said, "You'll get used to it, Jo."

"Maybe, but I don't know. I don't know how you guys can take a dick into your throat like you do. All of your husbands have larger dicks than Sam does. Sam pleaded for me to keep doing it so I took him back into my mouth after warning him about trying to shove it down my throat.

"I spent some time just feeling his dick in my mouth. I couldn't believe how hot it felt against my tongue and the roof of my mouth. If I held still, I could even feel his heartbeat through it. The thing I can't get over is the look on Sam's face. He just looks so sweet, like a little boy.

"Sam finally couldn't hold off any longer and came in my mouth. I was almost as shocked as I was last night, but I just let him shoot his semen into my mouth. I had to swallow a couple times, but I managed to keep from losing any. After he finished, I just held him in my mouth until he was soft."

"I hope he took care of you, Jo," Dianne said.

Joanne chuckled and nodded her head. "He went down on me and made me have an orgasm." Joanne laughed. "I think I've had more orgasms the past few days than I've had in my life. A girl could get used to that."

The women laughed and then Joanne said, "I have to ask you guys about something. Do you ever get jealous when your husbands and you fool around?"

"No, not at all, Jo. I love to see Don having a good time. We all know it's only for fun and some strange sex. As far as I know, Don has never done anything that I didn't know about. We only do it when we're together," Marge said.

"I don't think I could handle it," Joanne said as she glanced at her husband and the other men sitting on the edge of the pool.

"Then don't do it," Anne said and then changed the subject. "I think we're going to West Palm tomorrow. The kids want to see the new house. I thought we could take one of the vans and meet Don, Marc, Jerry, Sam and the kids after they are finished at the boatyard. I'd like to do some shopping and get a feel for the town."

"That sounds great to me," Joanne said. "Sam said I could replace all my underwear."

Liz laughed and then said, "I'll bet he did, after seeing you last night, Jo. I guess you like that kind of lingerie."

"Yes, very much. Not only because it turns Sam on though, I like the way I felt when I wore it. It made me feel sexy," Joanne said. "The other thing I really liked is how stockings feel. I have always worn pantyhose, but I doubt I ever will again."

The women began talking about lingerie and what they all liked about the different styles. When Dianne said she usually wore thongs, Joanne asked about them.

"Don't they feel weird? I'm always pulling my panties out of my butt," Joanne said.

"You get used to them, Jo. Panties aren't designed to be in your ass, thongs are. I like them because they make me feel almost naked, not to mention I don't have panty lines," Dianne told her.

"I don't wear any panties at all when I wear jeans," Liz said.

"I heard Jerry say you don't wear any under your skirts some times. Like at the office when you're horny," Marge said.

Liz laughed and replied, "Guilty as charged. So, Jo, Sam is going to part with some of his money so you can get new undies?"

"Yeah, he said I could spend as much as I wanted to. I think he's lost his mind, but I'm not going to complain," Joanne said. "I've always bought things like that when they were on sale at a discount store. They used to be just a necessity, but now things have changed."

"Jo, you should buy some mini skirts and sexy tops too. You'd drive Sam nuts," Liz said.

"I think I'm a bit too old for mini skirts, Liz," Joanne said.

"Like hell, I'm older than you and I wear them. Jerry can't keep his hands off me when I do. Like I told you before, I don't give a shit about what other people think, I do what I want to now," Liz said.

"I have to agree with Liz. I love the way men look at me when I dress sexy," Marge said.

"You guys are going to corrupt me," Joanne said with a chuckle. "Things are changing way too fast."

Anne leaned forward so she could see Joanne. "Jo, do you realize you're sitting outside stark naked?"

Joanne glanced around at the others and then at herself. "Not really, I forgot all about it. I was having such a good time talking with all of you I quit thinking about it. I haven't stared at the guys for quite a while either. The more I learn about myself, the sillier I feel about the way I think, or used to."

"What do you mean, Jo?" Marge asked.

"I guess I'm realizing that the things I used to fear and thought were repulsive, aren't." Joanne laughed. "Whenever Sam would watch a movie that showed a woman's tits, I would yell at him and call him a pervert. Now that I think about it, I think it was my insecurities, my fear that he found other women more attractive or sexier that he found me. I've noticed how he looks at you guys when you're naked and how he looks at me.

"Sam enjoys seeing all of you, but when he looks at me-well, it's different. His face lights up and his eyes get bright. He makes me feel like I'm beautiful and that makes me feel wanted."

"Jo, you're a very attractive woman. You shouldn't feel threatened because Sam's eyes wander. If Marc ever stops looking at other women, I'd think there was something wrong. I guess you two have never watched a porn movie together," Anne said.

Joanne shook her head, "Last night was the first time I'd ever seen anyone having sex." She chuckled. "I think seeing it in person is much different than watching a movie. I'm almost embarrassed to admit I found the sight very arousing."

The other four women laughed and then Liz said, "You better put some sunscreen on, Jo. You wouldn't want to get a burn." Liz got up, went into the cabana and returned with a bottle of lotion. "Roll over and I'll do your back for you."

Joanne adjusted the lounge so it made a flat bed, rolled onto her stomach and stretched out with her arms lying at her sides. Liz pulled her lounge closer so she could sit on the edge and reach her friend. When Liz poured the cool lotion onto Joanne's back, Joanne flinched and complained. Liz laughed and began to smooth the sunscreen over Joanne's back.

As Liz moved her hands up to Joanne's shoulders and coated her skin with the silky lotion, Joanne felt herself relax. Her breathing slowed as she basked in the sensation of Liz massaging her. Marge, Anne and Dianne were talking about their children, but their words faded into the background.

After adding more sunscreen to her hands, Liz moved them along Joanne's sides. Her fingertips brushed the sides of Joanne's breasts and lingered for a moment.

"Does this feel good, Jo?" Liz asked and she applied firm pressure with her fingers and then moved them lower.

Joanne let out a sigh and nodded her head.

Moving lower on her body, Liz took a little extra time covering Joanne's bottom with lotion. She felt Joanne's butt cheeks tighten, but the woman didn't protest. Liz applied sunscreen to Joanne's legs and then worked her way back up her body.

Leaning close to Joanne's head, Liz whispered, "Roll over and I'll do your front, Jo."

Joanne felt warm and tranquil. Without a moment's hesitation, she slowly rolled onto her back and looked up at Liz. The women shared a brief smile and then Joanne closed her eyes. In the back of her mind, Joanne felt she knew what was happening, but she decided to just go with the flow.

Liz purposely avoided her breasts as she covered Joanne's upper body with lotion. She worked around the firm mounds but didn't touch them. Joanne felt her body responding to Liz's sensual touch. Her vagina contracted as Liz moved her hands over her chest, very close to her breasts. When Liz asked if Joanne wanted her to do her breasts, Joanne just nodded.

After pouring more sunscreen on her hands and then rubbing them together, Liz covered both of Joanne's breasts. She began to massage Joanne's breasts, covering them with the slippery lotion. As Liz's palms brushed against Joanne's nipples, the nubs hardened. Joanne felt like there was a wire connected to each of her nipples that ran through her body and connected to her clitoris. As Liz's palms moved in a tight circle, just barely touching her nipples, Joanne felt her vagina tingle.

"You like that, don't you?" Liz spoke in a throaty whisper as she watched Joanne's chest flush.

Joanne moaned in response. She couldn't believe she was allowing Liz to fondle her breasts. What surprised Joanne even more was the fact she was enjoying it. Her breathing became shallow as Liz continued to toy with her breasts. As Joanne savored the sensation, the last of her inhibitions, remaining from night before, slowly drained from her body. She felt even more liberated than she had before and tried to remember what it was about sex that caused her to react the way she had in the past.

When Liz removed her hands from her breasts, Joanne ached for more. She wanted to fell Liz's fingers digging into her flesh. Liz moved her hands to the tops of Joanne's thighs and started to cover them with sunscreen. Unconsciously, Joanne parted her legs and Liz stroked her inner thighs. Liz moved her hands up Joanne's legs until her fingers were an inch form Joanne's throbbing sex. Joanne waited for contact and felt deprived when Liz avoided her.

Liz moved down Joanne's legs, rubbing the lotion into her skin. Joanne's breath caught in her throat when she felt Liz's hands move up her legs again with her thumbs against her inner thighs. When Liz pressed her thumbs against the sides of Joanne's labia and stroked her, Joanne let out a throaty groan.

When Joanne heard Marge say, "That looks tasty, Liz," she realized the other women must have been watching.

"Yes it does," Liz replied as she pushed at Joanne's thighs, widening the gap between her legs.

Joanne wondered what she looked like laying on the lounge with her lags splayed for all to see. Her heart was pounding against her chest and a thin sheen of perspiration covered her body. Joanne's breathing was labored as her excitement rose. She wasn't sure what was in store, but she was far too turned on to care. Deep inside, Joanne wondered if Liz, or one of the other women, would take what was happening any further. Part of her wanted to know what she was capable of, what she would do, but another part of Joanne was reluctant to cross the line. Joanne had always been extremely repulsed by even the thought of homosexual activity. She was told and believed that any contact with someone of the same sex was taboo, but while her mind knew this, her body betrayed her.

Moving slowly and keeping her thumbs pressed against Joanne's labia, Liz got up and hovered above her. Joanne didn't sense Liz's movement and was shocked when she felt her mons being kissed. Liz pulled Joanne's labia open, dipped her head between her legs and stroked her sex with her tongue. Joanne's knees bent and she planted her feet on the lounge, pushing her bottom up and her sex against Liz's mouth. Liz flicked her tongue at Joanne's clit and saw her stomach muscles ripple.

Joanne felt a pair of hands cover her breasts and begin to massage them. She knew Liz was still touching her crotch and wondered who was fondling her breasts. For a moment, Joanne considered opening her eyes, but decided to just let what ever was going to happen, happen.

The strange hands began to pinch her nipples and Joanne let out an uncontrolled groan. Liz attacked her vagina with her tongue and Joanne felt her climax begin to build. When she felt a mouth cover her breast and suck on her nipple, Joanne went over the edge and had a very intense orgasm. Her body quivered and her hands came up to hold the head at her breast tightly to her. She moaned as her climax washed over her and Joanne began to rotate her hips against Liz's mouth.

Almost as suddenly as it began, Joanne's climax peaked and then began to subside. She let her arms drop to her sides and felt Liz's mouth move away from her crotch. With her eyes still clamped shut, Joanne's body went limp and she lay panting.

When she was finally able to open her eyes and sit up, Joanne saw the other women sitting on their lounges. She glanced at Liz and then at Marge, Anne and Dianne, wondering which of the three had been sucking her breasts as Liz licked her vulva and probed her vagina with her tongue.

"Are you okay, Jo?" Liz asked.

Joanne nodded and then smiled. "Yes, very much so. I think I need to jump into the pool to cool off."

Liz nodded and then laughed. "If you do, you'll need more sunscreen."

Joanne looked at Liz with hooded eyes, smiled and replied, "I know."

Liz and the other women laughed as Joanne stood up and, on wobbly legs, walked to the edge of the pool. She dived headlong into the water, surfacing at the other side of the pool. Sam slid off the edge of the pool and swam over to his wife.

"Hi, baby," Sam said. "Have fun?"

Joanne nodded and looked down.

"That was one of the sexiest things I've ever seen, Jo."

"You're not mad at me? I really didn't plan for it to happen."

Sam chuckled. "No, honey, I'm not mad. I lost a bet, but I'm not upset at all." Sam took her chin in his hand and tilted her head so he could kiss her. "That is as long as you're okay with what happened. We've changed a lot-haven't we?"

"Yes, but I think the change is for the better. Sam, I feel so free now." Joanne kissed him tenderly. "I don't know where this is going to lead, but I'm willing to explore. We just have to agree that if one of us says no, the other will respect it and not push the other. If either of us feel like we're being forced, it will cease to be fun and we'll end up hurting one another."

"I agree, Jo. I love you too much to ever hurt you over something like sex. That's why I never pressured you once you refused to give me oral sex. That's why I never told you about some of my fantasies. What ever you want to try, I'm willing to go along and try with you."

Joanne let go of the pool edge and put her arms around Sam's neck to support her in the deep water. She kissed his neck and said, "Even having sex with other people?"

Sam nodded.

"I though you said you didn't want to do that, Sam, that you weren't ready."

"True, but after watching you with Liz and Marge, well-I guess we could try it, if you want to. Jo, that was so hot!"

Joanne chuckled and hugged Sam even tighter. She kissed his lips, pushing her tongue into his open mouth. After pulling back a little, she looked into his eyes and said, "Let's just see what happens, Sam." She grinned and watched him nod. "By the way, what bet did you lose?"

"Um-well, Jerry bet me that Liz would seduce you and I told him there was no way you'd ever do anything like that." Sam laughed. "Guess I was wrong-huh?"

"We both were, Sam. Believe me; I never thought I would ever let anything like that happen to me. How much did you lose to Jerry?"

Sam thought for a moment, trying to think of a diplomatic way to tell his wife the terms of the bet. Finally, he just told her. "It wasn't for money, Jo. Jerry bet me a blowjob."

Joanne was a bit taken back, but after a moment she giggled like a teenager. Once she stopped giggling, she looked into her husband's eyes and asked, "Can I watch when you pay off your debt?"

"What! You expect me to do it?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.