The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 90

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 90 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The five couples waited for the driver to open the backdoor of the limousine so they could get out and go into the house. All of them had a good time at the trendy club and spent the night dancing, eating hors d'oeuvres and drinking champagne. The music in the club was loud and not conducive to conversation so the group didn't have the opportunity to talk amongst themselves. While none of them were the least bit drunk, they all were enjoying a glow.

Once they were out of the limo and Don had paid the driver, they went into the house. The moment the women got into the living room, they all took off their high-heels. Marge sat on a couch, pulled her right foot up and rested it on her left knee.

"It sure feels good to get those shoes off." Marge rubbed her stocking covered foot.

Anne sat next to Marge, put her feet up on the large wooden coffee table and leaned back. Liz and Joanne sat across from Anne and Marge. Joanne crossed her legs lady like and pulled her dress down as far as it would go, tucking it under her legs at the sides.

Dianne sat on a third couch and pulled her feet onto the cushion. "That was great. I can't remember the last time I danced so much." Dianne glanced at Marge. "Don is certainly a good dancer, isn't he, Marge?"

"Yes, he can hold his own on a dance floor," Marge replied.

Dianne laughed and said, "That's not all he held tonight, he couldn't seem to keep his hands off my ass."

"You too? He did the same thing to me," Anne said. "I think my brother has some kind of ass fetish."

"When I danced with Don, he was a perfect gentleman," Joanne said.

Liz put her hand on Joanne's leg and patted her knee lightly. "Don't take it the wrong way, Jo. Don is a gentleman and would never do anything to make you feel uncomfortable. I know he would have been grabbing your cute butt if he thought it wouldn't offend you."

Joanne nodded. While she appreciated Don's consideration, she also felt a little left out. While she danced with her husband, Sam's hands rubbed her bottom several times and instead of being upset, Joanne enjoyed it.

"Who would like a glass of bubbly?" Don asked. "I have some Cristal on ice."

Don didn't wait for an answer, he grabbed Sam's arm and asked him to help. Don and Sam went into the kitchen to get glasses and a couple bottles of champagne.

"Is Joanne having a good time?" Don asked Sam once they were in the kitchen.

"Yes. I don't know if she'll ever get used to all of you, but she's hanging in there. Joanne and I haven't ever been in this kind of situation, Don. It's a bit unnerving for both of us."

Don chuckled. "Well, I hope we don't put you two off too much. We all get a little carried away at times." Don took the champagne out of the refrigerator and placed the two bottles on the counter. "Look, Sam, things may get a bit racy tonight. We all enjoy kidding around and-well, let's just say that the things that may happen might make you and Joanne uncomfortable.

"I noticed how she reacted at the pool and I don't want to upset her, or you. If we start to get to be too much, just take her to your room. No one wants either of you to feel like you're not wanted, but we all understand our lifestyle isn't for everyone."

"Thanks, Don; I'll keep that in mind." Sam placed ten glasses on a tray and arranged them so they would be easy to carry without falling off. "Do you mind if I ask you a question, a personal question?"

"Ask away, Sam."

"Joanne was talking to Liz and she told me you guys have sex with one another." Don grinned and nodded. "Don't you get jealous when Marge is messing around with another man?"

"To be perfectly honest, I get turned on when she does. When we fool around, that's all it is. Sure, we have sex and all, but it's just sex-sex for fun. I love my wife more than anything in the world and I believe she feels the same about me. I know Anne and Marc feel the same way.

"I'm not worried about losing my wife or about Marge having an affair. Our swinging keeps us all satisfied and quells any desire to stray. Like most men, I think about other women, but I only act on those feelings when we're within our group.

"At first, it was just Marc, Anne, Marge and I. We all started when we were very young and just continued when we got older. After we came into the money, we met Jerry and Liz. They joined in and introduced us to Bob and Dianne. That's our group, Sam. We don't go to swinger parties or have wild parties with anyone else."

Sam nodded and shifted his feet. "I don't know what's come over Jo, but the other night we had the best sex we've ever had. She let me do things we've never done in the past."

"Just enjoy it and don't ask questions. I have a feeling the girls have been talking to Joanne and telling her about some of the things we've all done together. While she may never join in, I'm sure hearing about it makes her think. Let's get this champagne out to the others before it starts getting warm. If you want to talk later, we will.

"Remember, no one is going to think anything about it if you and your wife leave suddenly."

"Thanks, Don."

Sam picked up the tray of glasses and followed Don back to the living room. Don put one of the bottles on the coffee table and opened the other. Sam placed the glasses on the table and Don filled them before anyone could protest. Once the glasses were filled, Don and Sam passed them out.

Marc had turned on the stereo and soft slow music filled the room. Once everyone had a glass of champagne, Don sat next to his wife. Sam handed Dianne her glass and glanced at his wife. She smiled at him and took a sip from her glass. Sam went to the couch Joanne was sitting on and sat next to her.

Marge had switched feet and was now massaging her left foot. From where they were sitting, Sam and Joanne had a clear view under Marge's dress. When his wife noticed he was looking at Marge, Joanne nudged Sam. He glanced at Joanne and she raised her eyebrows.

After a few moments, Don stood up and moved to the open end of the horseshoe the three couches formed. He held his glass up and cleared his throat.

"I'd like to propose a toast. First of all, I want to welcome Joanne and Sam to our small group. I know we're probably shocking the shit out of them, but-oh well." Everyone chuckled and looked at Joanne and Sam.

"To say the least," Joanne muttered.

"I want to toast new friends and old. We have had a good time since we all got together and I'm sure we're all looking to the future. Bob and Dianne, best of luck with the golf course. Sam and Joanne, welcome. I hope Sam will continue to take such good care of our finances. To Jerry and Liz, I want to say thanks for the friendship and advice.

"Marc and Anne-what can I say? You guys know how much I love you two." Don looked into Marge's eyes and smiled. "To my wife, friend and lover; the very best in the New Year. May the rest of our lives be as much fun as the past.

"I also want to mention how much I've learned in the past months. One of the things very important to me is the wonderful open relationship we've all developed. One of the greatest things we have all enjoyed is our children and watching them grow. We cut the cord and let them soar. While most people wouldn't understand our feelings, all of us know that creating an atmosphere that promoted honesty has proved to be the right choice."

Don raised his glass higher. "So here's to us, all of us. May our futures be fruitful, may our health be well and may we always love and understand one another. Happy New Year!"

Everyone stood up, moved closer together and clinked their glasses. They drank some of the champagne and then sat back down. The group began talking about the night at the club, each of them giving their opinion of the festivities. Marge and Liz exchanged comments about some of the outfits some of the women wore to the club.

While they chatted, Joanne slipped her hand between the cushions of the couch and pulled out a hot pink thong. She held it up and said, "I think someone lost something."

Liz looked at the tiny garment and laughed. "I think that belongs to Megan. I seem to remember seeing them in the wash."

"Looks like the kids had some fun tonight," Marge said. "Maybe I should go check on them."

"I'll go with you," Anne said as she stood up.

Marge and Anne left the room. Joanne got up and told Sam she had to use the bathroom. Liz heard Joanne and went with her.

When they entered the bathroom off the living room, Liz closed the door.

"Are you okay, Jo?" Liz asked.

"Yeah, I'm just fine, Liz." Joanne stood in front of the toilet, pulled up her dress and held it under her chin. Liz watched as Joanne struggled with her garter and French cut panties.

"You should put your panties on after the garter, Joanne. It makes it a lot easier to pee." Liz lifted her dress and showed Joanne want she was talking about.

"That makes sense, Liz. I've never worn stockings before, I've always worn pantyhose."

"I used to wear pantyhose, but not any more. Ever since Jerry and I started to discover ourselves, I've been wearing stockings." Liz chuckled. "Sometimes, I don't wear any panties with them. Jerry goes nuts when I flash him at the office."

"You go to work without panties?" Joanne sat on the toilet and removed her panties so she could put them on over the garter belt.

"I sure do. Sometimes, I close and lock his office door and get frisky with him. I love to tease him and then leave. If I don't let him cum, he screws my brains out when we get home."

"At the office?" Joanne's voice was filled with disbelief. "Oh my God, do you ever-you know?"

Joanne got up and Liz took her place.

"Oh yeah, all the time. Ever since the night at Don and Marge's I've done things I would have never dreamed of. I love to go into his office and give him a blowjob or sit on his desk and let him fuck me. One night I went down on him while he was driving. We pulled over and went at it like a couple of teenagers."

Joanne shook her head. While what Liz was telling her shocked her, Joanne was feeling a little turned on by the stories. She thought about when she was dating Sam and how their activities in a car were limited to kissing and some petting. The idea of Liz doing what she described was almost incomprehensible.

"I could never do anything like that in public, Liz. Weren't you afraid you'd be caught?"

"What could happen? If the cops pulled up, we'd just tell them we're married. They might write us a ticket for indecent exposure or something, but what the hell, Jerry's an attorney."

"Liz, are you guys going to have an orgy tonight?" Joanne asked bluntly.

Liz laughed and then covered her mouth. She got up from the toilet, fixed her panties and smoothed her dress. After washing her hands, Liz stood in front of Joanne, only inches away.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to laugh. It's just that I've never thought about it like that, as an orgy. Jo, we just have fun and the fun includes sex sometimes. It's not what I'd call an orgy, at least not most of the time."

"Doesn't it bother you when Jerry does it with another woman?"

"No, not anymore than it bothers him when I do. We talked about it and came to an agreement. Jo, no one expects you to do anything."

"I know, thanks. Liz, what's it like to give a man oral sex? I've never really thought about it before."

"It shocked me the first time, but the look on Jerry's face made it all worth it. There was a look in his eyes that I'd never seen before, a look of love and lust. Jo, like I told you before, the brain is the most important sex organ we have. I guess there is something about seeing their cock in a woman's mouth that really gets a guy off-I know it gets Jerry going."

"I just don't think I could ever do that. The idea of Sam's stuff in my mouth makes me queasy."

Liz grinned and put her hands on Joanne's shoulders. "It used to repulse me too, Jo. I couldn't imagine having Sam, or anyone else, cum in my mouth, but after I saw how much Sam loved it, I learned to like the taste, what little there is."

"It doesn't taste nasty?" Liz shook her head. "I don't know..."

"I know how you feel, Jo. I felt the same way. All of the things I'd learned from my mom, all the wrong things about sex, caused me to deprive Jerry of something he really wanted from me. It's all about willingness; the willingness to do something you may not really want to do in order to please someone.

"If you think about it, we do it all the time. We go to functions, watch sports on television and any number of other things that we'd rather not do to please our mates. Sex is just another thing we can do to make our men happy. You know, they do things to make us happy too."

Joanne nodded and thought about what Liz was telling her.

"Jo, if you don't want to do it, don't. All I'm telling you is that if it's something you'd be willing to try, go for it. Can you imagine how Sam would feel if you kissed his cock when you two went to bed tonight? How do you think it would make him feel to know that you were at least willing to try? If you try and don't ever do it again, he'll remember it forever.

"One of the things I've learned from Marge and Anne is that being willing to give something a try is really more important than what you do in the end." Liz grinned. "If they wouldn't have convinced me to try sex with a woman, I'd never known what I was missing."

Joanne made a face, scrunching her forehead. Liz looked straight into her eyes, smiled and pulled her close. Pressing her lips to Joanne's, Liz kissed the startled woman. When Joanne gasped, Liz slipped her tongue into her mouth.

For a moment, Joanne's body was rigid, but as Liz moved her tongue in her mouth, she began to relax. Joanne had just enough champagne in her to reduce her resistance and accepted Liz's kiss. Her arms hung limp at her sides as Liz moved her hand to Joanne's breast and massaged it. When Liz moved away, Joanne stood still and opened her eyes.

"Was that so bad?" Liz asked.

Joanne shook her head slowly.

"Would you have ever thought you'd like a passionate kiss from another woman?" Liz smiled. "You did like it-didn't you?"

This time Joanne nodded. She was still stunned and didn't even really notice that Liz was still touching her breast.

"Jo, I think I just answered a question you've had in the past. I think you've wondered what it would be like to kiss another woman and to feel her touch you." Liz gave Joanne's breast a firm squeeze and removed her hand. "Now you know."

"Are you trying to seduce me?" Joanne's voice was a whisper.

"No, I'm trying to expand your horizons. If you never do it again, you know what it's like." Liz gave Joanne a peck on the cheek. "We'd better get back, their going so start wondering what we're up to."

Joanne nodded and reached for the doorknob. Before opening the door, Joanne turned to Liz, smiled and said, "Thank you."

Liz patted Joanne's butt and they went back to the living room. Marge and Jerry were dancing with one another, as were Don and Dianne. Before Liz could sit down, Marc got up, took her in his arms and began to dance. Bob asked Anne to dance and she got up.

Sam looked at his wife and she forced a smile. He got up and the two of them began to move to the music. After the song ended, the group took another drink of their champagne and Don refilled their glasses. Another song began to play and the group started to dance again.

As she danced with Sam, Joanne glanced around at the others. She noticed how close the couples were, even though she was the only one dancing with her spouse. Sam turned Joanne around so her back was to the rest of the couples. He rubbed her back and then moved his hands to her bottom.

At first Joanne's body stiffened and she was going to tell Sam to stop, but after a moment, she relaxed and let him hold her butt as they danced. Sam pulled his wife to his body and began to rub his crotch against her stomach. Joanne could feel his growing erection and pushed her belly into it. When Sam's dancing turned them around again, Joanne saw Marc and Liz kissing.

She rested her chin on Sam's shoulder and tightened her arms around his neck as she watched Liz and Marc pressing their lips together. Marc's hands were on Liz's butt and Joanne could see him squeezing her. When Liz moved one of her hands to Marc's crotch, Joanne sucked in a short breath.

"Everything okay, Jo?" Sam asked.

Joanne nodded and continued to watch Liz and Marc. As the couple danced, Marc began to pull up Liz's dress until his hands were holding her panty-covered butt. Joanne felt Sam trying to turn her, but Joanne resisted. After a moment, Sam turned her around and saw what his wife had seen. Sam stopped moving for a moment and stared at Liz's stocking covered legs. His penis jerked and Joanne noticed.

"Nice view?" Joanne whispered.

Sam quickly turned his wife so he couldn't see what was happening and Joanne could.

"What did you say, Jo?"

"I asked if you liked the view," Joanne replied.

"Well, um-yeah, I guess so."

Joanne put her head against Sam's chest and held him tight. "Sam, do you think I'm sexy?"

"Yes, Jo, you're very sexy. I've told you that."

"I know, I just like to hear you tell me," Joanne said.

"Jo, do you want to go to bed?" Sam asked, wondering if his wife was feeling uncomfortable.

Joanne shook her head. The song ended and a fast one started. Joanne and Sam sat on the couch and watched as Liz and Dianne began to dance together. The heavy beat of the music was making the two women move very provocatively. Dianne put her hands on her thighs and pulled her dress up until the tops of her stockings were exposed.

Don, Marc, Jerry and Bob began to egg the women on as Sam sat quietly next to Joanne. He wanted to join in and be part of the fun, but was worried he'd upset his wife. Marge and Anne got up and joined the other two women. The four of them began to bump and grind to the beat of the music.

Liz danced over to the couch Joanne was sitting on, reached down and grabbed her hand. She pulled Joanne to her feet and told her to come and dance with the rest of the women. Joanne glanced at her husband and when Sam winked, she followed Liz to the open area where the others were dancing.

Marge and Anne moved close together, leaned over and bumped their butts against one another's. They giggled, pressed their bottoms together and wiggled. Dianne moved behind Liz, put her arms around her and pressed her body against Liz's back. Dianne moved her hands up Liz's body and cupped her breasts as they moved in unison.

Joanne watched the display and her husband. She swung her arms and snapped her fingers as she danced near Liz and Dianne. The combination of the wine and dancing made Joanne feel a little light headed, but she continued to dance with her new friends. From the couches, the men were making comments and telling the women to make it sexy.

Dianne released Liz's breasts, moved back a bit and found the tab of Liz's dress. She lowered it slowly and the men started to chant, "Take it off, take it off, show us your tits."

Joanne stopped moving her feet and stood in one place swaying. She watched Dianne unzip Liz's cocktail dress and push it off her shoulders. Liz wiggled and the dress slid down her body. When the dress pooled at her feet, Liz moved one foot out of the dress and kicked it at her husband with the other. Joanne stood with her mouth open as she watched Liz dance in her bra, panties and stockings.

The men all whistled and when Joanne heard her husband, she glanced at him. Sam's eyes were glued to Liz as she danced and rubbed her hands over her chest. He didn't notice his wife was watching him ogle Liz.

As Liz danced around in her lingerie, Marge and Anne began to undress one another. Once they were down to their underwear, Marge and Anne went after Dianne. By this time, the men were chanting even louder. Joanne was still standing in place while the other women laughed and wiggled around the floor. Once again Joanne looked at Sam and his eyes were still trained on the half naked women.

Liz went over to Joanne and began to dance with her. She grinned at the shocked woman and said, "Come on, move."

Joanne started to move her feet and soon was dancing again. Liz continued to dance with Joanne and laugh at the men as they made pleas for the women to continue to strip. When Joanne turned her back to Liz, she felt her friend's hand at the neck of her dress. Liz tugged at Joanne's zipper, lowering it about two inches.

Joanne stopped dead in her tracks and looked over her shoulder at Liz. Liz grinned and said, "Do you want Sam to stare at you like he's staring at us?"

Taking a deep breath, Joanne slowly nodded her head. Liz moved around, standing between Joanne and Sam. She winked at Dianne and when she saw what Liz was doing, Dianne danced her way to the coffee table and stepped up on it. She bent at the waist, pointing her bottom right at Sam. While Sam was distracted, Liz removed Joanne's dress and tossed it aside.

Joanne stood still, wearing only her teal lingerie. The garments were trimmed with dark green lace and fit her to a tee. Liz smiled at Joanne and began to dance again. Joanne moved stiffly, but started to dance. As they danced, Liz and Joanne moved closer to where Sam was sitting on the couch next to Jerry.

When Sam saw his wife dancing in her bra, French cut panties, garter belt and stockings, his mouth fell open and his eyes opened so wide his brow furrowed. Joanne forced a smile, waiting for her husband to react. Sam slid to the edge of the cushion, and stared at his wife.

Joanne slowly moved closer to Sam, looked down at him and said, "Please don't be mad, Sam. I just wanted you to look at me like you were looking at the others."

"Jo, you look so beautiful. I can't get over how sexy you are right now," Sam said and then turned to Jerry. "Would you look at my wife, she's so sexy!"

"No shit, Sam," Jerry said.

The fast music stopped and a slow song began. Sam stood up, took his wife in his arms and began to dance with her. She cuddled against his chest and felt his hands moving over her back.

"You didn't say whether or not you're upset with me," Joanne said.

"No, Jo, I'm not upset. You look absolutely wonderful. Where did you get that outfit? I love it."

"I bought it when we went shopping in West Palm Beach. Liz talked me into buying them."

"I'll have to remember to thank her," Sam whispered.

"They were very expensive, Sam. My underwear cost more than most of the outfits I have at home."

"I don't care, Jo. You can buy as much of it as you want. If I have to, I'll get a second job."

Joanne hugged her husband tighter and felt his very erect penis against her. She wiggled a little and looked up at him. "Does that mean you really like me wearing these things?"

"Oh yeah! Are you okay with this, Jo?" Sam asked as his fingertips traced the lace edges of her panties and her half covered butt.

Sam's fingers caused Joanne to shiver and she moved so she could press her mons against his thigh. As they moved, his leg rubbed her and made her vagina tingle. Joanne's nipples became rigid and scraped against the silky cups of her shear bra.

When the song ended, Sam and Joanne moved to the table and found their glasses. Starting into one another's eyes, they touched the rims of the glasses and then began to drink the champagne in them. Joanne turned her glass up and drained it, much to Sam's surprise.

Don appeared, looked at Joanne and smiled. He offered to refill her glass and she held it as Don poured more champagne into it. When he offered more to Sam, he also held his glass out to be filled.

"You really look hot, Jo. Can I call you that?" Don said.

Joanne grinned and nodded. "Yes, and thank you, Don."

"I can assure you the pleasure is all mine, Jo," Don said and then he moved on to refill the others glasses.

Liz walked up to Marc, grabbed his crotch and said, "Okay boys, fair is fair. We're in our underwear and you guys have to strip too."

Liz reached for his belt and started to undo it. Marc offered no resistance as she opened his belt and pulled down his zipper. When Liz unfastened the button on the waistband, Marc's slacks fell to the floor. Marc stood with his pants around his ankles while Liz went to work on the buttons of his shirt. She pushed it off his shoulders and pulled the sleeves over his hands.

Joanne glanced around and saw that the other women were undressing the rest of the men, none of them their husbands. Marge was removing Bob's pants while Anne worked on Jerry's. Dianne stripped Don's pants down his legs and knelt to remove his shoes.

Turing back to Sam, Joanne put her hands on his belt and tugged on it until it was undone. She unfastened the button and pulled down his zipper. When Sam's pants dropped, Joanne giggled like a schoolgirl. Stretching up, she kissed her husband and started to undo the buttons of his shirt. Once the shirt was tossed aside, she dropped to one knee and untied his shoes.

Once the shoes were out of the way, Joanne pulled Sam's pants off his feet. Sam put his hand on his wife's shoulder to steady himself as he lifted one foot then the other. As she took his slacks off, her head rested against his throbbing erection. It was the first time her husband's penis was that close to her head and Joanne was well aware of the rigid shaft.

When she stood up, Joanne made it a point to keep her body against Sam's. Once she was standing, she glanced around the room to see what was going on. When she noticed Marge was kneeling in front of Bob and stroking his penis. His member was sticking out of the fly in his boxers and Marge's hand was moving over the length. When Marge leaned forward and took Bob's penis into her mouth, Joanne tried to turn away, but couldn't. She watched in awe as Marge moved her mouth over the thick member and saw it disappear.

Feeling a little dizzy, Joanne moved to the couch and sat on the edge of the leather cushion. She picked up her champagne and took a drink, emptying half the glass. For some reason the wine tasted very good to Joanne and she had drank more than she ever had in the past. While she wasn't drunk, she wasn't sober either.

The other four couples were all involved in some kind of sexual activity. Liz was playing with Marc's penis, moving her hand up and down his shaft. Jerry had Anne's bra pulled down and was fondling her breasts. Sam sat next to Joanne, put his arm around her waist and began to stroke her naked stomach. When his hand moved up and covered one of her breasts, Joanne moaned and leaned into his hand.

Sam began to tweak Joanne's nipple through the thin material of her bra and she twisted to face him. She put her mouth over his and pushed her tongue against his lips. When he opened his mouth, Joanne pushed her tongue in. She put one hand on Sam's leg and started to rub it, moving up toward his crotch. Sam broke the kiss, pulled his head back and looked into Joanne's hooded eyes.

"Do you want to go to our room, Jo?" Sam asked, secretly hoping she didn't.

When Joanne shook her head and moved her hand to his erect member, he moaned and began to kiss her again. Joanne felt the couch move, opened her eyes and saw Liz and Marc had joined her and Sam. Liz winked at Joanne and glanced at Sam's crotch. Sam was kissing Joanne's neck, causing her to shiver and wiggle. When Liz licked her lips and grinned, Joanne looked away.

Sam's hand stroked Joanne's back and then traced her bra strap. When she realized he was looking for the clasp, Joanne began to kiss him. She chuckled into Sam's mouth and then pulled back. Reaching between the cups of her bra, Joanne slowly unfastened the front closure. She held the garment over her breasts and looked at her husband's face. She could see the anticipation in Sam's eyes and slowly uncovered her breasts.

Leaning forward, Sam kissed the tops of both of her breasts and then moved to one of her nipples. Joanne groaned as his lips closed around her nipple and began to suck on it. Lost in the moment, Joanne put her hand on the back of Sam's head and pushed it into her chest.

Joanne put her other hand on Sam's leg, slid it under the leg opening of his shorts and touched his erect penis. She felt it jerk and wrapped her fingers around it. Sam increased the suction on her nipple as Joanne began to pump her fist on his member. The way she was sitting, Joanne could see what Liz was doing next to her. She watched Liz's hand working up and down Marc's penis and saw Marc was fingering her.

Liz's panties were pulled to the side and her vulva was in plain view. The sight of Marc's finger moving in Liz's vagina was intriguing to Joanne. She had never seen another woman's sex up close and in fact had never really looked at her own. She couldn't help staring at how Liz's labia moved as Marc's finger stroked in and out of her.

Sam's boxers were hindering Joanne's hand so she pulled it out of the leg opening and then fished his penis out of the fly. Feeling hot and very excited, Joanne began tugging at the waistband of her husband's underwear. Sam kept his lips latched on Joanne's nipple as he lifted up to allow her to pull his boxers down. With his shorts at his knees, Joanne took his penis in her hand again and began to stroke him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.