The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

When they reached the pier, they saw the boys tying up the boat, and taking the three fish they had caught out of the cooler.

"Hi," they yelled to their mothers and sisters. "Look at what we caught today."

The four women looked at the large fish and told them what a good job they had done.

Kim shouted to her brother, "Jack, can we go fishing with you tomorrow?"

"If you get up in time," he said, "We waited for a half hour for you two this morning."

Sally said, "We're sorry, we will be on time tomorrow."

After spending such a great afternoon with their moms, the girls were not the least bit sorry about missing the fishing trip.

The moms and daughters made their way up the hill the house. Resting on the porch were Don and Marc.

"Where have you guy been?" Don asked, "We have been waiting for an hour to go and eat."

Marge explained that they had been swimming and sunbathing and they would be ready to go in a little while.

The four women went into the house and headed to their rooms to change, just before going up stairs, Kim said, "Mom, Aunt Anne, I sure had a nice time today. Maybe we could spend some more girl time together."

Sally agreed with her cousin and thanked the two adults for being so open with them.

Anne smiled at the two and said, "I would love to spend more time with you two."

The girls bounded up the stairs to change for dinner and Marge and Anne went into their rooms.

Kim pulled the door closed behind her as she followed Sally into the room. Sally spoke first saying, "This is turning out to be some vacation isn't it?"

Kim replied, "Really, I have learned so much and have cum so often that I think I am going to become addicted to sex!" The girls laughed and removed their cover-ups and suits.

"Your tan lines are almost gone." Sally told Kim. Sally looked at herself in the full-length mirror and saw that her tan almost covered her entire body.

The girls showered and put on jeans and tops. They fixed their hair and went down stairs to join the rest of the family. The four guys were sitting on the porch waiting for the women.

"Your mom and Aunt should be out shortly," Mark said. "They always take forever getting ready."

After a few minutes, Marge and Anne came outside. They were dressed in jeans like their daughters. The families went out to the cars and drove into town.

Don and Marc parked their cars and they all went into a local pizza joint. The eight of them dined on pizza and sodas. When the bill was paid they walked out into the evening air.

"Tom and I need to go to the sporting goods store, we need to pick up a few things." Jack announced.

Everyone stood and discussed what they were going to do. It was decided that the boys would go to the store they wanted to go to, the dad's would look around town and the four women would head back to the beach house. After splitting up, Anne opened the doors of the car and the four girls climbed in. As they drove down Main Street, Anne pulled the car around a corner and parked.

"Wait here," she said, "I need to pick up something real quick." Anne got of the car and disappeared around the corner.

"I wonder what that is all about?" Marge said.

They waited for about fifteen minutes, and then Anne got back into the car.

"So what did you need?" Marge asked.

"It doesn't matter," Anne replied. "They didn't have it anyway." She winked at her sister-in-law and drove off towards the house.

At the house, Anne and Marge vanished into Anne's bedroom. The girls went into the living room and turned on the TV. A short time later, Anne called the two teens into her room. When Kim and Sally got there, they noticed that their mothers had changed, and were wearing robes.

"What do you need?" Kim asked.

"Here," Anne said, handing the girls each a small package.

"What is this for?" The girls asked, opening the bags that were given to them. Sally's eyes got big as she removed a very small piece of material from the bag.

"What the..." she said.

Kim was equally surprised as she held up the micro sized object.

"Is this some kind of underwear?" Sally said, as she examined the tiny garment.

"No," Marge said, as she and Anne opened their robes revealing the smallest bathing suits the girls had ever seen. "They are 'Wild Weasel' swimsuits." Anne told the shocked teenagers. "We figured that if you are going to sunbathe, you need the right equipment."

The girls studied the suits. There was a small triangle of thin cloth with thin strips of elastic attached, and another part was two patches of cloth and more thin straps.

"Try them on," Marge encouraged the girls.

Kim and Sally quickly shed their jeans, tops, bras and panties. They stepped through the straps and pulled the garments up. The bottoms consisted of the small triangle attached to a waist band on one end and another strap that went from a point between their legs, up through the crack in their butts to the back of the waist band. They put the tops on and adjusted the small patch of material that barely covered the areola of their breasts.

The young girls looked at themselves in the mirror. They couldn't believe that their own mothers would buy them such items. Kim looked at her mom's suit. The top allowed most of her breasts to be visible, hiding only the dark skin that topped them. The bottom revealed her firm ass in the rear and most of her pubic area in the front. Anne's was an exact match right down to the color. All four of the suits were a dark leopard print with black straps.

Sally shook her shoulders from side to side, watching her breasts wiggle beneath the suit. The women chuckled as they watched.

Anne said, "Now girls, you must be careful where you wear these. They are not for the public to see"

"I thought you guys said we shouldn't be ashamed of our bodies," Kim said.

"You shouldn't," her mother answered, "But there is a time and place for everything."

The sound of car doors interrupted their little get together. The four quickly dressed and went out to the porch. Kim and Sally put their new suits in the pocket of the jeans they had put back on.

Outside, the girls saw that their brothers had sleeping bags under their arm and a couple of bags in their hands.

"What are those for?" Sally asked her brother.

"Jack and I are going to sleep on the boat tonight," he told his sister, "and you two have to be ready to go at six if you want to fish with us."

"We will be," Kim said, turning to Sally and telling her that they had better go to bed early.

The girls kissed their parents and told everyone good night. They went up to their room and started to get undressed. Sitting on the bed in her red panties and lacy bra, Kim asked Sally, "What do you think about what our mom's said this afternoon?"

"About what?" she said, "They said so much."

"About losing their virginity?" Kim went on. "I always though it was something special, but now I don't know."

Sally thought for a minute then said, "It kind of sounds like they didn't think too much of it."

Sally was walking around the room wearing a pair of black bikini panties, and no bra. With her back to Kim, Sally went to her dresser and rummaged around in a drawer. When she turned around, she was holding the purple dildo against her crotch, wiggling it back and forth.

"Want me sexy girl!" Sally said to Kim as she approached her.

Kim giggled and slid off the bed and fell to her knees.

Kim put her hands on Sally's ass and pulled her towards her, as Sally guided the fake penis into the teen's open mouth.

"Suck me," Sally said, as she slowly pumped her hips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.