The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 88

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 88 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Sally squirmed her way out from under Kim and moved over to Brad. She knelt next to him, leaned over and covered his mouth with hers. Paul began fondling Kim's breasts and she found his penis with her hand. She slowly stroked Paul as he tweaked her hard nipples. Paul groaned as Kim gently massaged his testicles.

"The first thing I'm going to do is make you cum, Paul," Kim said and then she turned around. Kim covered his penis with her mouth and began to bob her head up and down while she rubbed the underside of his shaft with her tongue.

While Kim sucked noisily on Paul's penis, Sally moved her kisses down Brad's body until her head was at his crotch. She took him into her mouth, clamped her lips around his shaft and began to move her head lower. Sally gagged slightly when Brad's glans hit the back of her throat and backed off. Brad lifted his hips to try and push his penis back into her mouth, but Sally pulled away.

"That cock looks good, Kim," Sally said as she moved her mouth close to Kim's.

Kim lifted her head and replied, "It is good, want a taste?"

Sally giggled and took hold of Paul's member she stroked it a few times and then put it in her mouth. Sally sucked and bobbed her head for a moment and then sat back up. "It is tasty. Do you want to try Brad's cock?"

"Why thank you, Sally. I don't mind if I do," Kim said and she took Brad between her lips. Kim slid her mouth down slowly, stopping when her nose was against Brad's hip. Kim hummed a little, sending vibrations through Brad's rigid member and then pulled away.

"I don't know, Sally. It's hard to decide which of these dicks is tastier." Kim grinned at Sally. "Maybe you should put a little sauce on Brad's cock and let me try it again."

Sally looked at Kim for a moment trying to figure out what Kim was talking about. When Kim reached between Sally's legs and drew her finger through her folds, Sally giggled and moved to straddle Brad. Kim held Brad's penis straight up and Sally lowered herself, letting him penetrate her. Sally wiggled her hips and flexed her vaginal muscles around Brad's member. Kim pulled her hand away and Sally began to move up and down.

"Maybe my cock needs some of that sauce too," Paul said as he watched with his hands clasped behind his head.

Kim climbed on Paul and impaled herself on his penis. She put her hands on his chest, looked into his eyes and smiled. "Is this what you want, Paul? Do you like having your cock in my pussy?"

"Oh yeah, that feels great." Paul moved his hands from behind his head and covered Kim's breasts. He massaged her pliant mounds and rubbed his thumbs over her nipples. Kim began lifting her hips and then lowering them, feeling Paul's hot penis sliding in her wet vagina.

Sally got off of Brad, pushed Kim away from Paul. Taking Paul in her mouth, Sally sucked some of Kim's juices off his shaft. She let him pop out of her mouth and nodded. "You're right, it is better." Sally kissed Paul's glans. "Not that it's bad without the sauce."

Kim and Sally resumed their oral assault on Paul and Brad. They would switch every once in a while and kiss each other in between. Paul began to groan while Sally held him between her lips and stroked his shaft with her hand. She increased the speed of her hand and sucked harder, waiting for Paul to shoot his semen into her mouth. She felt his penis swell in her hand and lowered her mouth until he was half way in her mouth. Sally rolled her tongue around the ridge and Paul exploded.

Sally swallowed as fast as she could as Paul ejaculated into her mouth. After being teased all day by Kim, his orgasm was intense and his discharge large. When his penis stopped surging, Sally held him in her mouth for a moment and rubbed Paul with her tongue. She pulled her mouth away, glanced at Kim and grinned as she collected the dribble of Paul's cum that escaped with her finger and licked it clean.

Kim was still working her mouth and hand up and down Brad's erection. Brad was almost relaxed and enjoying the blowjob he was getting from Kim. Sally rested her head on Paul's stomach and flicked her tongue out against his semi flaccid penis as she watched Kim.

"You know Brad can last as long as he wants to, don't you, Kim?" Sally said and then she giggled.

Kim nodded with Brad's member still deep in her mouth. She moved the hand she had wrapped around Brad's shaft between his legs and probed around for his anus. Kim's fingers were slick with her saliva and when she pressed one against Brad's puckered anus, it slid in easily. Increasing her suction, Kim began to pump her finger in and out of Brad's rectum as her mouth and tongue worked over his penis.

Brad began to groan and move his hips. Kim added a second finger to his rectum and shoved the two digits as deep as she could into his bowels. She felt Brad's penis swell and his cum begin to coat her tongue. Kim twisted her fingers and slid them in and out of his tight anus as she swallowed Brad's semen. When Brad was spent, Kim removed her mouth, but not her fingers. She moved onto her knees and continued to stroke his bowels.

When Brad lifted his hips, Kim once again twisted her hand and wiggled her fingers in his rectum. "It seems Brad can't last all that long after all; at least not when I'm fingering his ass."

Brad groaned and tightened his muscles around Kim's fingers. She leaned over, kissed his limp penis and then slowly removed her fingers. Kim held her hand away from her body and smiled at Brad. "I'll be right back," she said and got off the bed and went into the bathroom to wash.

Kim returned and jumped on the bed. Sally was sitting up, leaning against the headboard with a pillow behind her back. Paul and Brad sat at the foot of the bed, looking at Sally as she slowly rubbed between her legs. Kim sat next to Sally, put a pillow behind her back and opened her legs, hooking her left leg over Sally's right leg. Moving her hands to her breasts, Kim rubbed them and then moved one hand to her crotch.

"Okay you two, time for you to do us," Sally said.

Paul and Brad crawled between the girls' legs. Paul started with Kim and Brad leaned over and licked the length of Sally's vulva. Sally parted her labia with two fingers and moaned when Brad's tongue found her clit.

The two boys licked, nibbled and sucked at Kim and Sally's sex. Like the girls did, after a few minutes Paul and Brad switched places. Kim and Sally turned their heads to face one another and began to kiss. Sally started to rub one of Kim's breasts and then rolled her nipple. Kim moaned, reached across her body and took one of Sally's breasts in her hand.

The combination of Paul and Brad teasing their crotches, their hot kissing and playing with one another's breasts sent the girls over the edge quickly. Kim reached her climax first and clamped her vaginal muscles around the fingers in her vagina. She glanced down and saw it was Paul between her legs and clamped his head with her thighs.

While she came, Kim pulled her mouth away from Sally's and grabbed both her breasts. She let out a groan and began pulling at her nipples. Paul pushed his fingers into Kim's vagina and sucked her clitoris as she squirmed against his face.

Sally's climax began as Kim's started to subside. Kim pushed Paul's head away and reached down to pull him up next to her. As Paul slid up next to her, Kim turned her head and watched her cousin enjoying her orgasm.

With both feet planted firmly on the mattress, Sally rubbed her sex against Brad's face. She was mumbling and then reached down and grabbed Brad's hair. "Oh, God that's good. Eat my pussy Brad!" Sally pulled Brad's head tight to her crotch and began moving her head from side to side.

Sally's body went rigid and she clamped her legs against Brad's head. Kim giggled as she watched Sally's face contorting and salvia running from the corners of her mouth. Kim leaned close to Sally and licked the drool from her face.

Brad pulled his face away from Sally's crotch, sat back on his heels and grinned at her. She was flush, her chest pink down to her breasts. Sally's chest heaved as she tried to catch her breath. She straightened her legs, closed her eyes and let out a sigh. "That was pretty good, guys. Now, if you two can get those cocks hard again, I want to screw."

Kim grinned, reached over to the nightstand and picked up the flexible purple dildo and the bottle of lube. She sat on the bed, crossed her legs and waggled the phallic object in front of Sally's face. "I think I can take care of you, Sally." Kim began to coat the dildo with the lubricant.

"Oh goody," Sally said. "I haven't had a dildo in my pussy in a long time." Sally squirmed until she was flat on her back. She grabbed her legs and pulled them back and apart.

Kim finished coating the dildo with the strawberry flavored lube, closed the bottle and placed it on the bed. She knelt facing Sally and started rubbing the blunt end through Sally's labia. Kim lowered the device until it was at Sally's opening and twisted it as she pushed it into her vagina. Sally groaned and pulled back harder on her legs.

"Wouldn't you rather have a nice hard dick in your pussy, Sally?" Brad said.

Sally groaned, lifted her head and smiled. "Sure, know anyone that has one? It looks like you two are still a little limp."

Kim slowly withdrew the dildo until it came out of Sally's vagina. Sally began to protest and Kim reinserted it. Looking back at Paul and Brad, Kim giggled and then said. "Why don't you two get those cocks hard again so one of you can fuck her properly?"

Both Paul and Brad began stroking their members as they watched Kim move the dildo in and out of Sally. Sally watched the two boys and began to grin. "Maybe it would be better if you two helped one another. I know it would make me hot to watch you."

Brad shrugged his shoulders, reached over and began to jack his hand up and down his brother's penis. Paul leaned back on his arms and watched Brad's hand move up and down his shaft. Paul's eyes drooped and his mouth fell open as Brad continued to move his fist. When Brad leaned forward and took Paul's penis into his mouth, Paul moaned.

Kim tapped Paul on the leg and said, "It would be nice if Brad had a nice hardon too, Paul."

Paul nodded, reached between his brother's legs and began to fondle his penis. Brad shifted so his member was near Paul's head and waited for Paul to do what he was doing. Paul continued to stroke Brad while Brad used his tongue and hand on his member. Paul's hips began to move and Brad pulled away and released his penis.

Kim had removed the dildo from Sally's vagina and told her to flip over. Sally got on her hands and knees and wiggled her bottom. Kim found the bottle of lube, poured some more on the dildo and rubbed it over the length with her hand. When Kim pushed the dildo back into her vagina, Sally moaned. Using the hand she used to coat the dildo, Kim began to rub Sally's anus. Sally lowered her head to the bed, supporting her weight with her shoulders and reached back to pull her butt cheeks apart.

Paul and Brad stopped what they were doing and watched as Kim pushed two slick fingers into Sally's rectum. Sally hunched her hips back and tried to drive Kim's fingers deeper.

"Use the dildo, Kim," Sally moaned. "Put it up my ass."

Kim pulled the dildo out of Sally's vagina, placed it against her anus and began to slowly work it into her rectum. She twisted the device and pressed on it, watching it disappear into her tight puckered rectum. Sally stretched her buttocks as far as she could and began to whimper.

Glancing back at Paul and Brad, Kim pointed to Brad and said, "Come here and give Sally what she really needs."

Brad scrambled to his knees, moved behind Sally and when Kim removed the dildo, he replaced it with his penis. While Sally and Brad moved together, trying to develop a rhythm, Kim went into the bathroom and quickly washed the dildo with soap and hot water. She returned to the bedroom and watched Brad and Sally while she re-lubed the device. Brad held Sally's hips and moved his member in and out of her rectum as she groaned and egged him on.

Kim moved behind Brad and poured a small trickle of the lube on his bottom, drizzling it between his cheeks. She gave the lube to Paul and told him to hold it for her as she used her fingers to work the lube over Brad's anus. Kim pushed a finger into Brad's bottom and he looked back at her and smiled. After working his anus until it relaxed, Kim replaced her fingers with the dildo.

Brad pushed into Sally and let out his breath as Kim moved the dildo into his bowels. After a moment, Brad began to move again and Kim matched his movement, pulling back when he did and pushing in when he pushed into Sally. Both Sally and Brad were grunting and making throaty sounds as their rectums were being filled.

Kim glanced back at Paul, smiled and reached for his penis with her free hand. She stroked him for a moment and then said, "Pour some of that stuff in my hand." Kim held her palm up and waited for Paul to pour the lube into her hand. She continued to move the dildo in Brad, but found it hard to maintain her rhythm.

Paul opened the bottle, poured some of the slick substance into her palm and put the cap back on the bottle. Kim wrapped her slick hand around Paul's penis and coated his shaft with the lube. Paul moaned as he began to move, sliding his penis through Kim's fist. She looked into his eyes, smiled and nodded.

Earlier that day, Kim asked Paul to do something for Brad and Sally. He was reluctant, but after Kim worked her magic, he agreed. Now it was time for him to fulfill his part of the bargain. Paul got on his knees, moved behind his brother and waited while Kim removed the dildo from Brad's rectum. Kim guided Paul's throbbing penis against Brad's anus and watched as it slowly entered his rectum.

Brad felt the change in the texture and temperature of the object in his rectum and looked back. Paul smiled at Brad and began to move. Brad groaned, pushed into Sally and waited for Paul to push his entire length into his bowels. Kim knelt on the bed and watched as Paul and Brad began to move together. She reached between Sally's legs and began to rub her cousin's clit, causing Sally to cry out with pleasure.

The sight of the three of them screwing made Kim's vagina tingle. She wished she didn't have the dildo in her hand, or it was clean. Kim glanced at the purple device, giggled and turned it around so the clean end was available for her vagina. She pushed it against her crotch and sighed as it slipped into her opening.

Kim sat back on her heels and worked the dildo in and out of her vagina. Paul reached over and placed his hand on her mons, slid his fingers down to her clit and began to rub it from side to side.

The bedroom was filled with the sounds of slapping flesh, animal like groans and heavy breathing. Brad felt Paul begin to slam into his bottom and began flexing his muscles, tightening his sphincter around his brother's shaft. The increased pressure caused Paul to start ejaculating, sending his semen into Brad's rectum. When Brad realized his brother had reached his climax, Brad began to cum too.

Kim pulled her hand away from Sally's crotch and began squeezing one of her breasts. She kept her eyes trained on the threesome and felt her vagina start to spasm around the dildo. Pulling her legs up, Kim slammed the pliable device in and out of her vagina and pinched her nipple. Sally moved one hand to her crotch and took over where Kim left off, sending her into a shuddering climax.

Paul fell back and gasped for breath, his penis coated with his semen and the lube. Brad also pulled out of Sally and rolled onto his side. Kim felt her orgasm reach its peak and her legs began to flail in the air.

The sound in the room changed from unbridled passion to the sound of the four teens gasping to catch their breath. Slowly they regained their composure and their breathing began to return to normal.

"I don't know about you guys, but I need a shower," Sally said. "I'm covered with sweat and feel like I just ran a marathon."

Paul chuckled and said, "Okay, but if anyone touches me, I'll smack them."

"Aha, what's the matter, Baby? Is your pee pee sore?" Kim asked.

"Yeah it is. It feels like it was in a vice," Paul responded.

"Okay, maybe I'll kiss it and make it better after you wash it," Kim said.

The four teens went into the bathroom. Paul and Kim climbed into the shower while Brad and Sally waited for them. Once Kim and Paul were finished, they traded places with Brad and Sally. Kim and Paul toweled off and went to the bedroom to wait. Kim removed the sheets and put a clean set on the bed. Paul sat on the edge and watched as Kim found the dildo and took it into the bathroom to clean it.

Brad and Sally came back into the bedroom and all four of them sat in a circle on the bed. Sally rested her hand on Brad's leg and gave it a knowing squeeze. Sally knew that what had happened wasn't what Brad really wanted, but she hoped it helped. Brad looked into Sally's eyes, smiled and said, "Thanks for thinking about me." He turned to his brother and said, "Thanks, Paul."

Paul grinned and nodded. Only Brad and Paul knew that the two boys had engaged in sexual activities with one another, but neither of them said a word about it. The previous night, while Kim and Sally shared a bed, the two brothers used their hands and mouths to satisfy each other. Paul was well aware of his brother's sexual preferences and didn't mind having sex with Brad from time to time. Before meeting Kim and Sally, the two boys would experiment together and had never really stopped. While Brad leaned towards males, Paul liked girls better.

The girls began to chat with Brad and Paul listening to Kim and Sally tell them about the yacht and new business.


Jack, Megan, Tom and Lisa left the pool and decided to go to the recreation room to watch television before going to bed. Jeri and April had left and agreed to meet the group at the yacht the next morning for the sea trial. As the four teens walked past the adults on the patio, they told them goodnight.

Joanne watched the teens walk into the house, turned to Marge and said, "Marge, I heard the kids are sleeping together. Is that true?" Marge nodded. "Doesn't it bother you knowing they are having sex?"

Marge chuckled and shook her head no. "There is nothing we could do to stop them if they want to have sex, Joanne. We decided it would be better to let them sleep with each other if they want to, instead of making them sneak around and lie about it."

Joanne shrugged her shoulders and shook her head. "If I had children, I don't think I'd let them be so promiscuous."

"They aren't promiscuous, not in the true definition. Let's just say they're horny and learning about sex," Marge said. "Didn't you do the same thing when you were young?"

Joanne blushed and then grinned. "Yes, I guess I did, but if my parents ever knew they would have thrown a fit. If my father ever caught me kissing a boy before I was eighteen, I think he would have sent me to a convent."

Marge laughed. "Did it stop you?" Joanne smiled and shook her head. "Did it make you feel guilty?"

"Yes, sometimes to the point I couldn't enjoy it," Joanne confessed. "I guess I can understand your view, even though it is hard to fathom."

"Would anyone like another cocktail?" Marc asked. "I'm going to freshen the drinks and then take a dip."

Marge noticed the startled look on Joanne's face and turned away to keep her from seeing her smile. She took a deep breath, turned to face Joanne and said, "Are you okay, Joanne? You look like something is bothering you."

Joanne glanced around and then looked at Marge. "Um, are you folks going to swim in the nude?"

Marge nodded. "Probably, but you don't have to if it makes you uncomfortable. If the idea really upsets you, I'll ask the others to wear their suits."

"I couldn't ask you to do that. I can just go in the house so you guys can do what you want to do," Joanne said. "I don't want anyone to have to do something they don't want to do on account of me."

Don asked Joanne and Marge if they would like another drink. Both of the women told Don they would and he left to get the drinks with Marc's help. While she waited for the men to return with the drinks, Joanne wrung her hands and thought about what was coming. She was sure she couldn't be naked around all of the other people and wasn't really sure she could even be near them. Joanne also wondered what her husband would do. She didn't know if Sam would join the others or choose to wear his swim trunks.

"Thank you, Marc," Joanne said as she took the drink from him.

"You're welcome, Joanne. Are you enjoying yourself?" Marc replied.

Joanne forced a smile and nodded. Marc handed Marge her drink and went to the table where Sam and Jerry were sitting with Liz and gave them their drinks. After several minutes, Sam came over and sat down next to his wife. Marge excused herself, got up and went to find Don.

"Do you want to go inside and watch television or something, Jo?" Sam asked his wife.

"Aren't you going swimming with everyone else, Sam?"

Sam put his hand on Joanne's arm and smiled. "No, I'll stay with you, Honey. I know it makes you uncomfortable."

Joanne nodded. "Marge said she'd ask everyone to wear suits so I wouldn't feel left out, but I told her she didn't have to. I would feel terrible making everyone do something they didn't want to because I'm uncomfortable." Joanne looked at her husband and saw him nod. "Sam, if you want to, you can."

Sam smiled. Although he found the prospect of skinny-dipping with the rest of the group intriguing, he didn't want to hurt his wife. He felt Joanne didn't want him to go swimming in the buff.

Anne, Dianne and Marge got up and walked toward the pool. Joanne watched the three women as they casually undressed and stepped into the water. Don, Jerry, Marc and Bob were the next to walk to the pool and strip off their clothing. When Joanne saw the men naked, she blushed and turned away. Glancing at Liz, Joanne smiled at her and wondered why she wasn't joining the others.

Liz got out of her chair, walked over to Joanne and sat down. She handed her glass to Sam and asked him to fix her another drink. When Sam took her glass, Liz winked at him.

Hoping Sam understood she wanted him to take his time, Liz began talking to Joanne.

"Joanne, I know exactly how you're feeling right this minute. I can still remember the first time I was in your position. When Jerry and I first met these folks, I was shocked by their cavalier attitude towards nudity and sex. Jerry and I found out they not only allowed Megan and their children to swim topless, they joined them.

"When our daughter told us about swimming topless at Marge and Don's house, Jerry and I were going to go over there and raise hell." Liz chuckled. "Megan promised to disown us if we did, so we decided to just meet them and talk."

"What happened?" Joanne asked.

Liz laughed and glanced at the house to see if Sam was coming back. "Joanne, I ended up changing in ways that I would have never thought I could have. I'm so much happier now."

"I don't understand, Liz-why are you happier?"

"First of all, I'm not all hung up on what people think anymore. As you well know, Jerry and I were always trying to one-up everyone else. I was more concerned in how people perceived our family than I was in how our family really was. I was a prude and I treated my daughter like she was an adult. Jerry and I never gave her a chance to be a kid.

"I think part of it is because I was never allowed to be a teenager. My parents were strict and my mother preached that sex was dirty. For years I believed her and it had a negative affect on my marriage. For years I would barely let Jerry touch me, let alone fuck me."

"LIZ!"

"Don't get your panties in a bunch, Joanne. Believe it or not, people fuck. They also suck cock, eat pussy and have great sex. I learned my problem was me and it was all in my head."

Sam came back with Liz's drink and placed it on the table. When he started to sit down, Joanne asked him to leave her and Liz alone for a few minutes.

"Liz, do you mind if I ask what you have done since you had this revelation?"

Liz laughed and replied, "It might be easier to tell you what I haven't done. Joanne, it isn't so much what I've done as it is the fact I'm willing to try. Before, I would never even think about some of the things I've done. In fact, I didn't really think anyone did them in real life."

"What are you talking about, Liz. You've got me confused."

"We've known each other for a long time, Joanne. In all the years we've know each other, have you ever thought of me as a woman that would go skinny-dipping?" Joanne smiled and shook her head. "Well, the first time was at the Graham's. Marc, Anne, Dianne, Bob, Marge and Don were all there. We spent the afternoon swimming and lounging around. I was naked most of the day and it felt great. Once the kids left, things got interesting."

Joanne gasped. "The kids were there when you were all naked?"

"Yes, they were naked too. Anyway, once the kids left, the women got into the hot tub and things took off like the space shuttle. Marge and Anne taught me to masturbate and I had the best orgasm I'd ever had."

Joanne's face turned red and she covered it with her hands. Liz chuckled and pulled Joanne's hands away from her face.

"You don't do it, do you?" Liz said.

"No, never-well maybe when I was real young, but I really don't remember," Joanne said and then she smiled. "Actually, I do remember. After doing it the few times I did, I felt so guilty I got sick."

"Yeah, I know-good girls don't touch themselves."

"Your mom told you that too?"

"Yes, and I believed her. I also believed sex wasn't something you were supposed to enjoy." Liz laughed.

"It isn't really like that for Sam and I, Liz, we enjoy sex."

"That's good. I never really did, at least not like I do now. I still remember the look on Jerry's face the first time I gave him a blowjob. He looked like he'd died and gone to heaven." Liz touched Joanne's arm. "I'm sure I looked the same way when he ate my pussy. Don't you just love a tongue down there?"

Joanne sat with her mouth open as she listened to Liz talking about her sex life like she was discussing a recipe. Joanne did have a good sex life herself, but it was limited to intercourse.

"I don't know how women can do that, Liz. How can you stand having a man's penis in your mouth? I did it once when I was in high school and it made me sick. I've never done it to Sam."

"Does he do it to you, Jo?" Joanne shook her head. "Never?"

"Never. He tried a few times when we were dating and right after we were married, but I wouldn't let him." Joanne looked at Liz and then diverted her eyes. "It just seems so-so nasty."

"Well, suit yourself, but I can tell you that there is very little that I like more than having a tongue between my legs."

Joanne was dazed. Her mind was racing as she listened to a woman she thought she knew. While she'd heard about the things Liz was saying, the idea of Liz actually doing them was foreign. She wondered if it was true or just a ruse meant to shock her. It didn't really matter whether or not the things Liz was saying were true, Joanne was shocked.

After a moment of silence, Joanne looked at Liz again. "This is all so strange to me, Liz. The way you talk, the things you say you do; it seems like I don't even know you. I can't fathom the thought of having Sam's penis in my mouth or his mouth on my vagina."

Liz chuckled and asked, "Do you like red wine, Joanne?"

"Yes."

"Did you like it the first time you tried it?"

"No, it was bitter. It took some time to get used to it."

"Oral sex is a lot like red wine. For some people, it's an acquired taste, but just like wine, the more you do it, the better it gets."

"Liz, I just can't get over the way you talk. You sound like a sailor or something."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you, Joanne. I just don't really think about how I talk-not anymore. Look, I'm not trying to tell you what to do; it's up to you if you don't want to go swimming with us or if you want to wear a suit if you do."

"I don't know what to think, Liz. To be honest, I was waiting for you to tell me you guys had orgies."

Liz smiled, stood up and picked up her drink. "Not when the kids are around. I'm going to go for a swim, Joanne."

Joanne gasped and stared at Liz, her mouth hanging wide open. Liz just grinned, turned around and walked away. Joanne sat motionless for a few minutes, got up and went into the house to find her husband.

Sam was in the family room, reading a magazine. Joanne went to him and said, "I'm going to go swimming, Sam. I'll be right back, after I put on my suit."

Sam put down his magazine, got up and put his arm around his wife's waist. "I'll put on my trunks and go with you, Jo."

Sam and Joanne went to their bedroom and closed the door. Joanne pulled a conservative one-piece suit out of her suitcase and also got out Sam's trunks. She tossed the trunks to Sam and went to the bed. Joanne was about to go into the bathroom to change, but stopped and removed her top. With her back to her husband, she removed her bra and unfastened her shorts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.