The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 87

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 87 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

At six o'clock, Kim's alarm went off and she reached over and slapped the top of the clock radio searching for the snooze button. When the alarm began making its annoying sound ten minutes later, Kim turned it off and stretched her arms above her head.

Kim flipped the covers off the sleeping body next to her and poked Sally in the ribs. "Wake up, it's time to get ready."

Sally rolled away and searched for the covers. Kim kept poking her and finally crawled on top of Sally and began to bounce. "Come on, Sally, we have to get going. Jack isn't going to wait if we're not ready."

Flipping onto her back, Sally looked up at her cousin. Kim straddled Sally, her butt on Sally's thighs.

"Get off me, Kim, I have to pee." Sally squirmed, trying to get Kim off her.

Kim got up and Sally climbed out of bed. "I wonder what the weather's like," Sally said as she walked to the bathroom.

"I don't know, maybe my brother knows. I'll go ask him."

Kim left, went to Jack's room and lightly tapped on the door. Megan said, "Come in."

"Morning, Megan, where's my brother? I want to know if he knows what the weather is going to be like today."

"Jack is in the shower, Kim."

Kim went into the bathroom, slid open the shower door and looked at her naked brother. "Morning, Jack. Do you know what it's going to be like today? I'm trying to decide what to wear."

"It's going to be cool in the morning, but it's supposed to warm up later."

"Okay, just like most days I guess."

"Yup," Jack said.

Kim thanked Jack and left him to finish in the shower. She stopped in the bedroom and asked Megan what she planned to wear.

"I'm going to wear jeans and a sweatshirt this morning. I heard what Jack said about it being cool. I'll take shorts and my bikini for later."

Kim sat on the edge of the bed and watched Megan pull a pair of jeans out of the closet and toss them on a chair.

"Megan, is everything okay with you and Jack?"

Megan sat next to Kim. "Yeah, everything is fine. Why?"

"I don't know, just a hunch."

"Jack and I are doing great, Kim. We had a nice long talk last night and worked out a few things."

Kim looked into Megan's eyes, wondering what they had talked about.

Megan put her hand on Kim's leg and smiled. "I know how you feel about Jack and I know how he feels about you. You don't have to worry about me coming between you guys."

"Thanks, Megan."

Megan nodded and Kim got up to go back to her room to get ready. When she went into the bedroom, she heard the shower running. Kim made the bed, removed her tee shirt and went into the bathroom to brush her teeth.

The night before, Kim, Sally, Paul and Brad spent a couple of hours in the recreation room watching television and talking. When it was time for bed, Kim and Sally decided they didn't want to sleep with the two boys. There were no problems between the four teens, but Kim didn't want Paul to feel that things were the same as before. She had decided to take a break from the relationship and maybe from any relationship. While sex was fun and even somewhat important to Kim, she didn't want the added pressures of a committed relationship with Paul or anyone else.

Kim had decided to take a break and see what happened. With the possibility of the yacht on the horizon and all the work that would be involved, she didn't want to feel tied down. She thought about chartering and the opportunities for travel and meeting new people. Kim had spent several hours on the Internet researching the charter operations and found the idea more than alluring.

"Hey, your turn," Sally said as she stepped out of the shower.

"Thanks, Sally." Kim removed her panties, climbed into the shower and turned on the water.

"I really hope we get the yacht, Sally," Kim said over the noise of the shower. "I think it would be fun to travel on a boat."

"I hope so too," Sally replied before turning on the blow dryer and pointing it at her head.

Kim finished in the shower, dried herself and began fixing her hair. Sally was in the bedroom getting dressed. Once both the girls were dressed in sweatpants and sweatshirts, they packed a small bag with shorts, tops and their bikinis.

Tom, Lisa, Jack and Megan were at the table eating breakfast when Kim and Sally walked into the dinning room. The two girls took seats and waited for Rosa to bring out a new stack of pancakes and hot sausage. Brad and Paul joined the others and they began to talk about the things they wanted to do that day.

"I hope Jeri will teach me more about operating the boat," Jack said. "I'm going to need a lot of practice. When we get the yacht, Tom and I are going to have to learn a lot about running a craft that size."

"When?" Sally said. "Does that mean you and Tom want to get the yacht? Have you told our dads?"

"We've been talking about it; it all depends on you and Kim," Tom said. "If we're going to do this, we all have to be committed. It's going to be a lot of work to take care of a one hundred forty five foot yacht."

"I've been doing some research on chartering," Kim said. "Do you know that on some yachts that size there can be as many as eight crew members? Most of the charters have six, but some have more."

"No, I didn't know that, Kim," Jack said. "I guess there is a lot to do when you entertain customers on a yacht."

"You guys should ask Jeri and April about it," Lisa said. "They could give you some ideas."

"I planned to ask them, Lisa. I have a feeling there is a lot more to this than any of us could ever imagine," Tom said. "I wonder where Jeri and April are. It's getting late."

Rosa placed a platter of pancakes on the table and told the teens that Jeri and April were already on the boat. She said they arrived an hour ago, ate breakfast and went to get the boat ready. The teens finished breakfast and began to gather their dirty dishes. Rosa told them to leave everything and go.

Megan protested, but Rosa was firm and shooed them out of the dinning room. Don was sitting in the living room, reading the newspaper and greeted the teens when they walked into the room.

"Good morning, Dad," Jack said. "What are you guys doing today?"

"I guess we're all going up to West Palm to look at a house," Don said. "Mr. Stone said there is a good deal on a place on a canal with enough frontage to dock a large yacht. If you kids decide to take on the yacht, we'll need a place to keep it during the winter."

Jack and Tom both grinned. Their expression confirmed what Don had suspected all along. He was almost sure the kids would want to have the yacht.

"You kids have a good day and be careful," Don said.

The group left the house and made their way down to the Viking. Jeri had the engines running and April was in the cabin, cleaning. When Jack asked about getting bait for the day's fishing, Jeri told him she and April had already taken care of it. The group went aboard and stowed their gear.

From the flying bridge, Jeri shouted out instructions to Kim, Sally, Brad and Paul. They untied the lines and Paul pushed the bow away from the seawall. Once they were underway, Jack began an endless barrage of questions about what Jeri was doing and why. Tom stood next to Jack and added his inquires.

Jeri carefully explained each movement. She told the two boys about the gauges and their meaning. Jack told Jeri what he knew, but the larger diesel powered craft had more indicators than his small boat. Jeri moved aside and told Jack to take the wheel, standing behind him and giving him pointers.

"It's very important to keep an eye on the oil pressure and temperature gauges when you first get underway. If there is any problem, you must shut down the engine and determine the trouble. Later, we'll go into the engine room and I'll explain some of the things you need to know," Jeri said.

"If you have a few hours tomorrow, could you take the yacht we're looking at out for a sea trial?" Jack asked Jeri.

Jeri nodded. "Your father already asked me if I would. I'm going to bring April with us so she can look at the yacht also. April knows a lot about charter yachts and the things they should be equipped with."

Megan and Lisa came up to the flying bridge. Lisa stood behind Tom, put her arms around his waist and hugged him. Jeri glanced at Lisa and smiled when she saw her cuddling up to Tom.

"How are the piercings doing?" Jeri asked.

"Mine is very tender, Jeri," Megan said.

"My bellybutton is tender, but not too bad," Lisa said. "It would hurt a lot less if a certain someone would keep their hands and tongue off of it."

"What can I say, I think it's sexy," Tom said.

"Just wait until it heals, Lisa. It'll drive you nuts when someone uses their tongue on it," Jeri said. "I know it turns me on when April licks mine."

Jack spotted another boat approaching them head on. He eased the Viking to the right and waved as it passed. Jeri kept a watchful eye on Jack as she continued to talk with Lisa.

"Do you have different jewelry for your navel, Jeri?" Megan asked.

"Yes, I have several different pieces I wear, Megan. I have a diamond pendant among other things." Jeri lifted her shirt and showed Megan and Lisa the pendant. It was small, with the stone centered in the indentation of her bellybutton.

"That's very pretty, Jeri. Where did you get it?" Lisa asked.

"April gave it to me for Christmas a year ago. I normally don't wear it unless we're going somewhere special. I thought you and Megan might want to see it, now that you have your bellybuttons pierced," Jeri said. "I also have a couple of rings and a stud."

"I have a stud," Megan said and then she giggled and wrapped her arms around Jack's neck. "I don't think he'll fit in my navel though."

Jeri, Lisa, Tom and Jack all laughed at Megan's comment. Jack leaned back and rubbed the back of his head against Megan's breasts.

"Jeri, how hard is it to get a license?" Jack asked.

"It takes a lot of work to get your captain's ticket. There are a lot of things to remember to pass the written test and you have to log time on a boat that meets the class of license you're applying for. Oh, you also have to be twenty-one," Jeri said.

"Twenty-one! Shit, that's three and a half years from now," Tom said.

"It takes a long time to learn everything you need to know, Tom. It also takes a lot of time to learn to operate a yacht that is as big as the one you guys are looking at. Most owners don't operate their own yachts," Jeri said.

"Man, I didn't think we'd have to wait that long to run our own yacht," Jack said. "That's really depressing."

"You don't have to have a license to operate a boat, just to charter it and carry passengers for hire. You can take your friends and family out all you want, as long as you don't charge for it," Jeri said.

"So, you're saying Jack and Tom can take the yacht out before they have a license as long as they don't have paying passengers onboard. That doesn't sound bad, Honey," Megan said.

Jeri laughed and said, "Yes, but it will still be a while before Jack and Tom will be ready to take the boat out alone. I'd suggest you guys go to school to learn how to run a large boat. There are several good schools down here."

"Couldn't you teach them, Jeri?" Lisa asked.

"Sure, if you guys want to hire me. This is how I make my living," Jeri said.

Jack, Tom, Megan and Lisa continued to talk with Jeri as Jack maneuvered the boat out into the ocean. Jeri told Jack to run the boat up to two thousand RPMs and then told him how to trim it out.

Kim and Sally sat in the salon with Paul and Brad, talking to April. Kim and Sally listened as April told them about some of the charters she worked on and the things she was expected to do as First Mate.

"So your job is to make sure the rest of the crew does their jobs." Sally said. "Are you the boss on the charters?"

"No, the captain is the boss. I have to make sure the stewards take good care of the guests. The chef is responsible for the food and galley. The chef and I report to the captain and the captain reports to the owner," April said.

"Do you make good money working on the charter yachts?" Kim asked.

"It's not bad, there's a lot of competition for jobs down here. There are a lot more people wanting jobs than there are jobs, so the owners can keep the wages down. A good mate will make about twenty five to thirty thousand a year, but that includes a lot of benefits. You get room and board while you're working," April said.

"How about a captain, how much do they make?" Kim said.

"I think Jeri makes about thirty five, but you have to understand, we don't work every day like most people. The wages I'm talking about are based on working a full year," April told Kim. "We don't get to do that very often. Some captains work on the same boat all year; they're the ones that make really good money."

Sally asked, "How about mates, do they work for the same people all year too?"

"Yes, some do. Some of the yachts have full-time crews," April said. "The owner I usually work for only uses me when there is a charter or a special event. He has a full-time captain though."

Kim, Sally and April felt the boat slow down. April told the girls they must be where Jeri wanted to start fishing and got up. Kim and Sally followed April out to the cockpit and waited to see what was going on. Paul and Brad were in the cockpit, leaning against the port gunwale.

Jeri came down the ladder from the flying bridge and began rigging the rods. Kim asked what her brother was doing and Jeri told her he was driving the boat and talking with Tom, Megan and Lisa. Moving in front of Paul, Kim put her arms around his waist and leaned against him.

"Are you having a good time, Paul?" Kim asked.

"Yeah, it's nice out here."

"Do you want to fish?" Kim pulled Paul closer.

"Not really, Kim. Fishing is okay, but I'm not really nuts about it. I like playing golf better."

"Maybe you can teach me to play golf next summer."

Paul's face lit up and he grinned. "I'd love to teach you to play, Kim!" Paul looked at Kim and wondered what was going on. Only the other day, she told him she just wanted to be friends and then they had sex. Now she was asking to learn to play golf and for him to teach her. Paul put his arms around Kim and began to stroke the back of her head.

"Kim, I thought you said you just wanted to be friends?"

"I do, Paul. I want you and me to do things together and have fun."

"Sometimes I can't figure you out, Kim. One minute you make me think you don't care for me and then you act like..."

Kim grinned and said, "I never said I didn't care for you, Paul. I just said I don't want a steady boyfriend. I still like you and want to do things with you."

Paul slid one hand down Kim's back, rubbed her bottom and then squeezed her cheek. "What kind of things?"

Kim took his wrist and pulled his hand off her butt. She smiled and replied, "You know, learn to play golf, go swimming, go fishing..."

Paul's smile disappeared and Kim's got bigger. She pulled his hand to her breast and pressed it against her. "There are other things I'd like to do too-as long as you're not too pushy."

Gently closing his hand around her breast, Paul's smile returned and then turned into a grin. "I won't do anything unless you start it, Kim."

Kim shook her head. "That's not what I meant, Paul. I didn't say you shouldn't start messing around; just don't get pushy. If I say no, I mean no."

"Do you want to go inside and fool around?" Paul kissed Kim's forehead.

"No-not right now, I want to fish right now."

Paul nodded and then jumped when Kim slid her hand around his side and down to his crotch. She rubbed his penis through the thin nylon pants he wore and giggled. "We can have some fun later."

Kim and Paul separated. Kim went over to where Jeri and Sally were setting lines and asked if she could help. Jeri gave her a rod and told her to let out the line. Kim took the rod and flipped the free spool lever on the reel. Using her thumb, she controlled the speed of the line. Once she had let out about a hundred feet of line, she locked the reel and placed the rod in a holder.

Once the three girls had set six rods, they stepped back to watch them. Sally glanced up and saw her brother facing the stern, watching the rods and the baits behind the boat. When she caught his eye, they shared a smile. Brad was leaning against the gunwale, staring out across the water.

Sally went over to Brad and stood next to him. "Are you okay, Brad?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's really beautiful out here, isn't it?"

"Yes it is. I love it out on the water." Sally slid closer and felt Brad against her side. "I can't wait until we have the yacht. We can spend a week out on the ocean or the Great Lakes."

"So, I guess you guys are going to get it," Brad said.

"I think so. It all depends on the sea trial. Tom and Jack said if everything goes well they're going to ask our parents to buy the yacht. I guess we'll know more tomorrow." Sally smiled. "I really hope we do get the yacht."

Kim and Paul came over to Sally and Brad. They stood facing the two and then Kim asked, "What are you guys talking about?"

"We were just talking about getting the yacht and how much fun it would be to be able to spend a week at sea," Sally said.

"I've been thinking about that too," Kim said, but her thoughts were about being on the yacht with her brother.

Suddenly one of the reels began to scream as a fish stripped off the line. Kim jumped toward the rod, grabbed it and started to crank on it. Jeri stood back and watched the young girl fight the fish like a pro and then began clearing the other lines.

Jack heard the commotion and turned around to watch. When he began yelling words of encouragement to his sister, Jeri went up to the flying bridge.

"Okay, Jack. You can watch, but you also have to steer the boat. Stand with your back to the wheel, reach behind you and hold the throttles. You can use the speed of each prop to steer the boat," Jeri said. "Just remember, everything is backwards."

Jack stood like Jeri told him to and listened to her. "A little on the port, okay, now back off. Watch the prop wash to see if you're going in a straight line."

Jeri continued to give Jack instructions as Kim tried to reel in the fish. Kim pulled back on the rod and then wound down on the fish. When the green Dolphin came to the surface and shook its head, Kim cranked faster to take up the slack.

The seas were rolling at about three feet. There was no trouble as long as Jack kept the speed above the following seas, but if he backed off too much, the waves broke over the transom. Paul had come to the stern and stood next to Kim as she brought the fish closer. Jeri gave Paul the gaff and told him to gaff the fish when he could.

Paul leaned over the transom and waited for Kim to pull the fish close enough for him to impale it with the sharp gaff. Sally and Brad stood behind Kim and Paul, watching the action. As Paul bent over, his nylon warm-up pants stretched tightly against his butt.

Sally leaned closer to Brad and whispered, "Does looking at Paul's ass turn you on?"

Brad shot a stern look at Sally.

"I'm not trying to be mean, Brad. I just thought that maybe looking at his cute butt was exciting for you."

A thin smile formed on Brad's lips. He put his arm around Sally's shoulders and pulled her to his side. "If you want to know the truth-it does."

Sally put her hand on Brad's bottom, gave it a squeeze and giggled. "You have a cute butt too, Brad. You know it doesn't bother me-don't you?"

"What, my ass?"

"No, silly. The fact you are bi doesn't bother me; just as long as you don't catch something that will kill you-or me."

"I won't, I've practiced safe sex with everyone; everyone except you and the rest of our little group." Brad kissed Sally's cheek. "Thanks for being so understanding and for being my friend, Sally."

Paul stretched his arm out and hooked the fish with the gaff. Brad went to the transom door, opened it and held it so his twin brother could pull the fish into the cockpit. Once the fish was safely onboard, Brad closed the door. Kim bounced as she stared down at the flopping fish and giggled.

"I caught it all by myself," Kim said. "Well, I guess Paul helped too."

Jeri came down from the flying bridge and helped Kim remove the hook from the fish's mouth. She opened the hatch in the deck and put the fish into the fishbox. "Nice fish, Kim. That will make a great dinner for everyone."

"Thanks, Jeri. Can we try to catch another one?" Kim asked.

"Sure, let's re-rig the rod and get the rest of them back into the water." Jeri told Kim.

Once the rods were set again, Jeri went back up to the flying bridge so Jack, Tom, Megan and Lisa could go down and fish. It got a little crowded in the cockpit so Kim, Sally, Paul and Brad went into the cabin.

"It's getting warm," Kim said. "I think I'm going to change into my bikini."

"I'll change too," Sally said and the two girls went below to the stateroom with their bags.

"How are you and Paul getting along, Kim?" Sally asked as she stripped off her clothes.

"We're okay. It's nice not feeling like I have to be with him every minute. How about you and Brad?"

"Good." Sally and Kim put on their bikinis and then pulled shorts on. "Kim, I want to talk to you about something; got a minute?"

"Sure, Sally. What's on your mind?"

"Would you like to get together with Brad and me tonight, you know to fool around?"

"I guess so. What's up?"

"I just have an idea and I need you and Paul to help me with it, Kim."

Kim and Sally sat on the bed While Sally went over what she had planned. Kim listened and agreed to the scheme, promising to help Sally.

When they went back into the salon, they saw Brad sitting on one of the settees and Paul stretched out asleep on another. Kim winked at Sally and sat on the edge of the settee next to Paul. Sally took Brad's hand and led him out to the cockpit.

Paul was on his back. One arm was covering his eyes, the other dangling over the edge of the settee. Kim put her hand on his leg and began to move it up to his crotch. When her hand covered his penis, Paul groaned. Holding his shaft between her thumb and fingers, Kim stroked him through the thin material of his pants. The nylon was silky and her hand moved effortlessly.

As Paul became harder, his hips began to move. Kim gripped the elastic waistband of the warm-up pants and tried to pull them down. Paul was suddenly wide-awake and lifted his bottom off the cushion so Kim could free his throbbing member. When his penis came into view, Kim leaned over and kissed the bulbous head.

Kim covered Paul's penis and took about half of his length into her mouth. She closed her lips around his shaft and stroked it with her tongue. After bobbing her head up and down for several moments, she looked up into Paul's hooded eyes. She applied a bit more suction and backed off until his penis came out of her mouth with a pop.

Moving her head up to Paul's, she kissed him and smiled. Her hand had replaced her mouth and slowly stroked his erection. "Paul, I would like you to do something for me."

"What?" Paul said, his voice raspy and his breathing ragged.

"Well, Sally and I were talking and we want to have a little fun tonight. You know, the four of us. Will you join us?"

"Sure, I'd love to, but you knew that."

"Yeah, I did, but there's more." Kim leaned close to Paul's ear and began to whisper, telling him about what she and Sally talked about. Paul started to protest, but Kim moved back to his crotch and took his penis back into her mouth. She let his member slide to the back of her throat and then pressed her mouth down harder. Kim pulled back, removed his penis from her mouth and said, "Please consider it, for me." Kim smiled and returned to her slow sucking.

After a few moments, Paul groaned and agreed. Kim pulled her mouth off his member, kissed him and then said, "You won't be sorry, Paul. I'm going to make you feel so good and cum so hard you might pass out."

Kim kissed Paul again and then covered his penis.

"Aren't you going to finish, Kim?"

"Yes, but not right now. I want you to think about the things I'm going to do to you tonight."

"You are a tease, aren't you?"

Kim put her finger to her lips, giggled and said, "Who, me?"

Paul sat up and started to laugh. He took Kim in his arms, kissed her passionately and then covered her breast with his hand. He massaged her through her bikini top for a moment and then Kim pulled the material away so he could touch her flesh.

"Two can play the same game, Kim. How would you like it if I got you all hot and bothered and then just quit?"

Kim leaned into his hand and moaned. "I don't know; why don't you try it?"

Paul continued to massage her breast. Kim pulled her top away from her other breast, put her hand behind Paul's head and pulled his mouth to her nipple. When Paul began to suckle her, she groaned and rubbed the back of his head. Kim started to hunch her crotch against his leg and then she rubbed his penis through his pants.

"We have to stop or I won't be able to," Kim said as she exhaled.

"Do you want me to stop?"

Kim shook her head, but Paul couldn't see her do it. He slipped one of his hands into her shorts and bikini bottoms, curling his finger into her labia. Paul began to stroke Kim's clit and she groaned. Taking a deep breath, Kim pushed Paul away. "You really know how to tease a girl, don't you?"

"Look who's talking! You had me so close that I would have cum in another minute."

Kim thought for a moment and then smiled. "I guess we could go below and you could fuck me if it would help, but if we wait, it'll be better later."

"Are you going to keep teasing me all day?" Paul asked.

"Probably."

"Okay, I can wait then."

Kim giggled, slipped her hand into his pants and stroked his throbbing erection. "Are you sure?"

Paul laughed and pulled her hand away. "No, but I'll try."

Kim fixed her top and then she and Paul went out to the cockpit. Tom was fighting a fish while Jack, Brad and Sally watched. Jeri was on the flying bridge with Lisa, Megan and April. Once Tom brought the fish close enough, Jack gaffed it and pulled it into the cockpit. Tom helped Jack remove the hook and put the fish into the fishbox.

"I hope we can fish off the yacht if we get it, Jack," Tom said as he stowed the gaff.

"Me too, but it may be too big. I don't think you can see the cockpit from the flying bridge. I'll ask Jeri what she thinks," Jack replied as he tied a fresh on bait the stiff line and dropped it into the water.

Tom and Jack checked the baits and after replacing the ones that needed it, set the rest of the lines. Once the rods were back in the holders and the baits set at the right distance from the boat, the two boys went up to the flying bridge to ask Jeri about fishing on the yacht.

Jeri listened to Jack pose the question and then smiled. "Yeah, you'll be able to fish on the yacht. Most of the boats that size have a closed circuit television system and you can keep an eye on the stern from the bridge or the pilothouse."

"Really? I didn't see any cameras on the yacht," Tom said.

"They're there. If not, you should have them installed. I know the yachts I work on have cameras in the engine room, forward and aft. A couple of them have cameras in the passageways also."

"Maybe we should have cameras installed it the staterooms too," Tom said and then he blushed.

Jeri grinned. "You wouldn't be the first to do that."

"Really?" Jack said.

Jeri laughed. "Really; I know of a few boats that have cameras everywhere. They have more security than a casino. I think the owners are just perverts."

"I wouldn't want cameras in the staterooms," Tom said.

"Good," Jeri said.

It was getting warmer as it approached noon. Lisa asked Megan if she wanted to change and Megan agreed. The two girls went below and into a stateroom.

"How was your night with Jack last night, Megan?" Lisa asked as she pulled off her top.

"Lisa, it was great! He screwed me like there was no tomorrow. I wanted to go to your room, but I guess I wore Jack out." Megan giggled and stripped off her pants and panties. She rubbed her mons and said, "My pussy is still a little tender."

"It is? Well, let me help you with that." Lisa knelt in front of Megan, grabbed the back of her thighs and pulled her crotch to her mouth. Megan parted her legs and welcomed Lisa's hot wet tongue. Placing her hands on Lisa's head, Megan pulled the girl's face against her mons.

Lisa walked on her knees, guiding Megan to the bed. When Megan's legs were against the edge of the mattress, Lisa slid her hands up to her breasts and pushed her back. Megan fell onto the bed and Lisa pulled her legs open. Starting with soft kisses and then gentle flicks of her tongue; Lisa covered Megan's sex. Megan moaned and let her body relax, enjoying the tenderness of Lisa's attention.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.