The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 86

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 86 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jack, Tom, Kim and Sally sat looking across A1A at the beach and ocean. The small café they chose was crowded, but they were seated after a short wait. After ordering sodas and sandwiches, the four of them began to discuss the yacht.

"Jack, I vote we ask Dad and Uncle Marc to get the yacht," Kim said.

"I don't know, Kim," her brother responded. "We really don't have any idea what we'd be getting into or how to do it."

"Jack, we can learn. How hard can it be?" Tom asked. "Look, we didn't know anything about salmon fishing until last summer and we learned, we learned fast."

Sally giggled and put her hand on her brother's arm. "That's not the only thing we learned."

"That's different and we all know it. We're talking about a lot of our parent's money. If we're going to ask, we better be damn committed. It's going to mean long hours and hard work," Jack said. "I don't mind if you guys don't, but we can't go at this half cocked. If our parents let us do this, we have to promise them to do whatever we can to make it work."

"Maybe we should do a little research before we talk to our parents," Sally said. "We could find out about chartering on the Internet."

"I agree with Sally. We can talk to Jeri and April too," Kim said. "We need to find out about learning to be a captain and getting our licenses, or whatever they call them."

"We need to learn how to operate a yacht too," Jack said. "It's going to be a lot different than the boat we have now."

The teens spent the next two hours watching the people walking down the walk and talking about the yacht. After paying the bill at the café, they headed back to the van. Tom drove while Jack sat up front with him. Kim and Sally sat in the backseat and continued to talk about the possibilities the yacht could provide.

When Tom had driven out of the crowed area, Kim reached under her sundress and removed the bottoms of her bikini. She put on her panties and then removed the top. Sally also changed out of her suit as her brother drove along the highway.

It was close to four o'clock when the cousins arrived at the house and Tom parked the van. They went into the house and found their moms.

"Hi, Mom," Kim said. "Hi, Aunt Anne. How was your day?"

"Good, Kim," Marge replied. "How was yours?"

"It was wonderful! You wouldn't believe the size of the yacht. I think it's almost as big as our house," Kim said. "We're going to do some research on chartering and then talk to you and our dads."

"Did you kids spend the whole day at the yacht?" Anne asked.

"No, we went to the beach and had lunch too," Sally said.

After chatting with the adults for a few minutes, the teens went to the living room and began to search the Internet for information on yacht chartering. Kim found a site and she began to tell the others what she was reading.

"Did you know some of the charters go for over a hundred thousand dollars a week?" Kim said. "That's a lot of money."

"Let me see that," Jack said, sliding closer to his sister.

Kim pointed to the information and Jack began to shake his head.

"This yacht will accommodate ten guests and has a crew of eight plus a captain. It says they keep the yacht in Maine during the summer and down here in the winter. This boat is one hundred forty feet. It's smaller than the one we're looking at." Jack put his hand on Kim's leg and smiled.

Kim glanced at her brother and noticed he was looking at her legs instead of the computer screen. She glanced down and saw her dress was hiked up and her panties showed. Giggling, Kim moved her leg, causing the dress to rise higher.

"Are you looking at the computer or my crotch?" Kim asked.

"Both," Jack said.

"I'm just looking at your crotch, Kim," Tom said and then Sally smacked his arm.

The four of them giggled and then Kim clicked on another yacht. She read the information out loud while Jack, Tom and Sally listened.

"I hope we can go fishing tomorrow," Jack said. "I have about a million questions for Jeri and I want to learn more about driving a larger boat."

Don, Marc, Jerry and Bob came in to the living room. Don walked over to the teens and asked what they were doing.

"We're doing some research on yacht charters, Dad," Jack said. "Do you know how much they charge for a week on one of these large yachts?"

Don shook his head.

"Some of them charge over one hundred thousand dollars a week," Kim said.

"Really? Jerry said they charged a lot, but I didn't realize it was that much. Jerry said something about sixty thousand or so," Don said.

"I didn't want to over state the amount you could expect," Jerry said. "Sam's models are based on between sixty and eighty thousand dollars a trip. We'll go over all the figures once you make up your minds."

"Well, kids, what do you think about buying the yacht?" Marc asked.

"We talked about it, Dad. We want to do some more research and talk to Jeri and April before we make any commitments," Tom said. "We all agree it would be cool, but we want to be sure we know what we're getting ourselves into first."

Both Don and Marc had to fight to keep their pride from showing as they listened to their children talk about the yacht. Neither of the men thought the teens would respond the way they were. The men left the teens and went out to the patio to see their wives.

Once they were outside, Don turned to Marc and said, "I can't believe how mature our kids are, Marc. I really though they would be begging us to buy the yacht after the girls saw it."

"No shit, Don, so did I. I'm so proud of them," Marc said.

"I wish my boys would show that much maturity when it comes to important decisions," Bob said. "Sometimes Paul and Brad act without thinking."

"If all of you decide to purchase the yacht, I think your children will follow through," Jerry said. "They don't seem to be taking this lightly."

"They're good kids," Don said.

The men walked over to the table their wives were sitting around. Marc put his hands on Anne's shoulders, leaned over and kissed her cheek. Anne took his hands and pulled then down to her breasts. She looked up, smiled and began to chuckle.

"Why don't you take me in the house and fuck me silly, Marc?" Anne said.

Marc chuckled and squeezed his wife's breasts. "Sorry, honey, but I've already been in eighteen holes today. I'm kind of worn out."

The group around the table began to laugh. Bob regained his composure and said, "I'd be worn out too if it took me that many strokes to finish."

The laughter increased and the women shook their heads. Liz reached behind her, grabbed Jerry between the legs and rubbed him.

"I don't mind the fact it takes Jerry a lot of strokes to finish a round," Liz said. "In fact, I love it!"

Dianne jumped in and said, "You know, you get twice the strokes with a twosome."

"How about a foursome?" Anne asked.

"I know where you could put three of the players, what are you going to do with the fourth?" Marc said.

"She'd think of something," Bob said.

Lisa and Megan walked out the backdoor and headed toward the table. They heard part of the conversation, but not all of it.

"What are you guys talking about?" Lisa asked.

The adults chuckled and Marge said, "Golf."

Liz noticed the small gold ring in her daughter's navel and smiled.

"Did that hurt, Megan?" Liz asked as she pointed at Megan's midriff.

"It pinched a little when they put it in, but now it's really tender," Megan replied. "We went to a spa and had bikini wax jobs done too. That really stung."

Megan turned her back to the table, lifted her skirt and pulled her panties aside so her mom could see her mons. Liz smiled and nodded.

"Where are Jeri and April?" Don asked.

"They're in the house talking to Jack and Tom about going fishing tomorrow," Lisa said. "Where are my brothers?"

"Paul and Brad are down at the pool," Bob said. "They played really well today. We have a lot of good ideas for the golf course too. Brad has a real eye for detail and Paul thinks we can turn the course into a championship course. I'm not sure if we can, we'll have to see."

Jack, Tom, Jeri and April came out to the patio. Tom went over to Lisa, gave her a kiss and said, "We're going fishing tomorrow morning. We'd really like you and Megan to go with us."

"Yeah, Paul and Brad too," Jack said. "We haven't had a chance to all go together yet."

Megan glanced at Lisa and when Lisa smiled and winked, Megan said, "Sounds like fun, Jack. I want to go."

Kim and Sally came out wearing bikinis and stopped at the table on their way to the pool.

"Are you and Lisa going to go tomorrow, Megan?" Kim asked the tall redhead and then she spotted Megan's piercing. "Wow, that is so cool. I want one too."

Megan grinned and said, "Yes, Lisa and I are planning on going tomorrow. Are you and Sally going to talk to Brad and Paul?"

"That's where we're headed," Kim said and then she turned to Bob. "Can Paul and Brad go, or do they have to play golf tomorrow?"

"They can go, Kim. I think we could all use a day off from the golf courses," Bob replied.

"Cool, let's go ask them, Kim," Sally said.

Sally grabbed Kim's arm and pulled her toward the pool. They saw Paul and Brad laying on lounges and talking. The two girls went over to the boys and sat on the ends of the lounges.

"Hi, guys," Sally said. "We're all going fishing in the morning and want you two to go too."

"I'm in," Paul said, smiling at Kim. "How about you, Brad?"

"I don't know, maybe," Brad replied, but he didn't sound all that interested.

Sally looked at Brad and noted he seemed sad. She put her hand on his leg and said, "What's the matter, Brad?"

Brad shook his head. Paul looked at his brother and then at Sally. He shrugged his shoulders and shook his head.

After fidgeting on the lounge for a few moments, Brad got up and began waking toward the boat. Sally watched Brad and then got up to follow him. She caught up to Brad and walked along side him silently.

When Brad reached the seawall, he stopped and gazed out across the water. Sally just stood next to him and waited for Brad to say something. He sat on the edge of the seawall and let his legs dangle over the edge.

Sitting on the grass next to Brad, Sally folded her legs Indian style. She put her hand on his back and began to rub him gently.

Still staring out across the bay, Brad said, "I've really been an asshole, haven't I?"

"Yeah, you really have, Brad," Sally said. "What's wrong?"

"I don't know, Sally. I never meant to hurt you, but I know I have. Things have just been bothering me lately."

"What things, Brad? Why are you so depressed all the time? Brad, I like you, I like you a lot, but lately you treat me like shit. You ask me to do things I don't want to do and you don't seem to want to be with me."

Brad didn't reply other than to shrug his shoulders.

"Ever since we left the resort and came here, it's like you've been somewhere else. Brad, you can talk to me."

"No I can't, Sally. You'd never understand." Brad lay back and looked up at the cloudless sky.

Sally could see tears welling in Brad's eyes. She moved closer and stroked his cheek with her fingertips.

"Brad, you can tell me; you can tell me anything. I don't care what it is. You're my friend and I won't like you any less."

Brad's tears began to flow down his cheeks. He took a deep breath, wiped his eyes with the back of his hand and said, "I miss Craig."

Sally was shocked by Brad's confession. She knew he liked Craig, but never realized how much. Brad's strange behavior when they had sex became clear.

"Why don't you call him, Brad? You have his number and Craig should be home now."

Brad sat up and starred at Sally. "Do you understand what I'm saying, Sally?"

"Yeah, you like guys. I know you do; you told me all about it at the resort."

"Doesn't that bother you?"

"No, not really. I don't care as long as we're still friends, Brad. You know I like fooling around with girls. Did I get all bent out of shape when I found out about you and Craig?"

Brad shook his head. "I like girls too, at least I like you-it's just I think I like guys better, or at least as much."

Sally moved closer to Brad, put her arm around his shoulders and hugged him to her side. Brad's body shook and he began to cry. Moving her free hand to his cheek, Sally stroked him softly.

After a few moments, Brad settled down. "Thanks for understanding, Sally, it really means a lot to me. I've been feeling so depressed lately. I've been trying to hide the way I feel and it's driving me crazy."

"Why?"

"What do you mean why? How can I tell anyone about how I am, about how I feel? No one wants a gay guy around."

"You're being silly, Brad! I don't care and I doubt anyone else does either. What bothers me is when you act like an asshole."

"I have been acting like an asshole, haven't I?"

"Yes you have. Brad, remember the other day when you wanted me to suck you after you screwed my butt?" Brad nodded. "You really made me mad-you hurt my feelings."

"I'm sorry, Sally. I was trying to make you mad at me. I wanted you to hate me."

"It almost worked." Sally turned so she could see Brad's eyes. "I was so pissed at you!"

"I guess I thought that if you hated me, I wouldn't feel so guilty."

"Look, if you want to have sex with guys it's your business, not mine or anyone else's. If you are bisexual and want to have sex with girls too, I'm still interested." Sally giggled and bumped against him. "In fact, I'm very interested."

"Really?"

"Sure, as long as you don't try to make me suck your cock after you've had it in my butt, or anyone else's butt."

Brad forced a chuckle and shook his head. "You're nuts, Sally!"

"Yeah, but you still love me."

"Sally, I do love you. You are the best friend I've ever had. I'm not talking about sex either. You have stuck by me when I've been a complete jerk."

"That's what friends do, Brad, they stick together. Maybe we can go to the beach and find someone for you."

Brad laughed. "You want to help me pick up guys?"

"I want you to be happy, Brad. If picking up a guy will make you happy, I'll help."

"Thanks, but I'll pass. Maybe I'll give Craig a call though; I'd like to know how he's doing."

"Don't forget to ask him about Cindy, I want to know how things worked out between them."

Brad laughed and said, "You mean you want to know if she ever got him to screw her again."

"Yup, that's what I want to know. I hope we can get together with them when they're in Michigan next fall."

"Me too, Sally."

"Brad, will you please go fishing with us tomorrow? I really want you to."

"Okay, I'll go."

"Cool, let's go see what the others are doing."

Brad nodded and stood up. Sally got up, put her arms around Brad's waist and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. She held him for a moment and kissed him again, longer this time. Brad responded and soon their mouths opened and their tongues darted in and out of each other's mouth. The kiss lasted for several moments and then they separated.

"Whew! You're still a good kisser, Brad."

"So are you, Sally."

Sally giggled and said, "Too bad I don't have a cock."

"No it isn't, you can have mine-if you want it."

"I do, but if we mess around, you have to promise not to be a jerk."

Brad nodded and smiled. "I promise."

They both laughed and headed toward the pool to see what the rest of the group was doing. Jack, Tom, Jeri and April had joined Kim, Paul, Lisa and Megan and all of them were sitting close on the lounges and chairs.

When Kim asked Sally if Brad was going fishing the next day, Sally nodded and grinned.

"Looks like we have a boat load for tomorrow," Jeri said. "We should have a good time."

"What are we going to fish for?" Tom asked.

"Probably Dolphin and Wahoo. We should be able to find some. I want to get out early so we can get some bait," Jeri said.

"Did you ask Jeri and April about the day after tomorrow?" Sally asked her brother.

"Yeah, they're going to take the yacht out for a sea trial," Tom replied. "If Brad goes, it will be all of us."

Sally giggled and then said, "Well, there won't be a boat load on the yacht." Sally turned to Brad and asked, "Are you going to go with us?"

"If you want me too," Brad said and then he smiled when Sally nodded.

The teens chatted about going fishing in the morning until Don called them for dinner. They all went to the house and into the dinning room.

Rosa began serving, placing platters of food on the large table. Jeri and April joined the families for dinner.

During the meal, Megan kept glancing at Jack and Lisa. She was a bit torn about the way she felt about the two of them. Megan was attracted to Lisa and wanted to explore a relationship with the girl, but she also still loved Jack. She loved him so much, Megan wasn't sure if she wanted to give him up.

Lisa watched Megan, wondering what she was thinking. When her eyes met Megan's, Lisa smiled and winked at her.

After dinner, the girls helped Rosa clear the table. When Lisa and Megan were alone in the kitchen, Lisa asked, "Is everything okay, Megan?"

"I don't know, Lisa-I just don't know," Megan replied softly. "I think we need to talk."

"Okay, as soon as we're finished here. We can go to my bedroom."

Megan nodded and then Kim and Sally came in carrying dirty dishes. Once the table was cleared, the girls offered to help Rosa with the dishes, but the older woman refused the help. She told the teens to go relax and she'd finish the work. Rosa thanked the kids for the help and shooed them out of the kitchen.

Megan and Lisa went to the bedroom Lisa shared with Tom, went in and closed the door. They sat on the bed and Lisa took Megan's hand and smiled at her. "What's bothering you, Sweetie?"

"I don't know, Lisa. I really love you, but I also really love Jack. I just don't know if I'm ready to give him up."

"Who said anything about giving Jack or Tom up? I still love Tom and want to be with him. My feelings for you are strong, Megan, very strong. I love you and really enjoy making love with you, but I don't think I'm ready to have a relationship with only you or Tom."

"Do you think we can do that? Can we have our boyfriends and still be lovers? What will Jack and Tom say? How will they feel about it?"

Lisa giggled and shook her head. "I don't know, but I think they'll understand-especially if they get to watch." Both girls laughed. "I know I like to watch you and Jack when you two make love. I really like it when the four of us fool around too."

"Messing around together is a blast, Lisa. For me, it's like having my cake and eating it too."

"I'd like to be eating you, Sweetie."

Megan giggled and kissed Lisa's cheek. "Maybe we don't need to say anything to our families, not right now anyway. I think we should just keep things the way they are for now and see what happens."

"Works for me, Megan, but I think we need to talk to Tom and Jack. I still want to be able to make love to you without feeling like I'm cheating on Tom. If I've learned anything in the past months, it's that being honest is important."

"Jack, Kim, Tom and Sally are great friends and I've learned a lot hanging around with them, Lisa. I wouldn't ever do anything to hurt them. They all took me in when I thought nobody would ever be my friend."

"Tom is the first guy I ever really cared for. He's the first one I made love with. It was one of the most beautiful things I've ever experienced. Tom was very tender and loving the first time we did it."

Megan looked down and thought about the first time she made love with Jack. The memory of Danny and what he did to her had been all but replaced and was only a distant memory. She though about the many times she had been with Jack and the times they made love together. "Jack was the same way with me, Lisa. It was the first time I ever made love. After that bastard Danny did what he did to me, I thought sex was the worst thing in the world."

"A nice guy can change all that, can't it?"

"It sure can, Lisa-it sure can. Making love with Jack is so nice." Megan giggled and added, "So is sucking and fucking him!"

Lisa laughed and nodded. "Speaking of sucking and fucking, let's go find those two studs."

Megan stood up and pulled Lisa to her feet. Megan hugged her and then kissed her cheek. "You're not mad are you, Lisa?"

"No, I'm not mad."

"Good, neither am I. Are you ready to go find Jack and Tom?" Megan asked and then she kissed Lisa again.

Lisa nodded and the two girls left the room. They went out to the living room and found the rest of the group sitting around talking. Lisa went over to where Tom was sitting on a couch, sat on the floor and leaned back against his legs. She wiggled against him and forced his legs apart. Once Tom opened his legs, Lisa rested her arms on his thighs and began rubbing his knees.

Megan plopped down on Jack's lap and pulled his arms around her waist. She leaned her head back and let it rest on his shoulder.

"What are you guys talking about?" Megan asked.

"We're talking about yacht chartering," Jack said. "April and Jeri are telling us about what we'd have to do."

"Are you guys going to try to get the yacht?" Megan said as she snuggled in Jack's lap.

"Maybe, Megan. We're going to see after the sea trial," Jack said. "If we decide to get it, do you want to help?"

"I guess so. What could I do?" Megan asked.

"If you're going to go to school for accounting, you could keep the books," April said. "There is a lot of paperwork involved in running a charter business."

"I wish we could help too, but Brad, Lisa and I will be busy with the golf course," Paul said.

"Most of the charters will be in the winter," Jeri told the group. "That is if you plan on running the yacht out of Florida. Most of the charters around here are to the Caribbean, at least the ones that charge the most."

"Maybe we should be taking notes," Sally said.

"If you decide to buy the boat, April and I will help you get set up," Jeri said.

"I'll bet you see a lot of strange things on the charters," Tom said.

April and Jeri both laughed and then April said, "You have no idea what goes on. Some of the trips are really wild, but most of them aren't. Most of the time, it's just a bunch of people having a good time."

"What do you mean by wild, April?" Lisa asked.

"I've been on charters where everyone ran around naked. It was kind of nuts because whenever someone wanted sex, they just picked the person they were closest to. They didn't care where they were. One couple did it on the dining room table while the rest of the group sat and watched," April told them.

"Do you ever get involved with the customers?" Brad asked.

"Never!" April said. "You could get in real trouble doing something like that. It might be seen as prostitution because the crew is being paid."

"That makes sense," Jack said. "How long does it take to learn to operate a yacht that big?"

"It depends on you, Jack. I'm still learning, but after a hundred hours or so, you should be able to do okay. Learning to dock is the hardest, but it will come to you with practice," Jeri said.

"How about getting a captain's license, is that hard?" Tom asked.

"No, it's not too hard. It just takes a lot of studying. The license is more about the rules than operating a boat. You do have to have a licensed captain in order to charter," Jeri said.

"You know, most owners don't go on the charters," April said. "I can't remember a time when an owner was present on a charter."

"Why?" Sally asked.

"The yacht owners charter to offset the cost of ownership I guess. They charter their yachts so they can write them off on their taxes," April replied.

"Maybe we should hire you and April if we get the yacht," Kim said.

Jeri smiled, but didn't let on Don had already approached her. She had been talking with Marc, Don and Jerry about working on the new venture.

"Does anyone want to go for a swim?" Megan asked. "It's a nice night."

After chatting for a moment, the teens agreed a swim would be fun. They left the house, went to the pool and found their parents sitting in the lounge chairs.

"What are you kids up to?" Marge asked.

Kim began to strip and said, "We're going swimming."

Once she was naked, Kim turned to see what the others were doing. Megan, Lisa and Sally were already nude and the guys were going to be soon. Kim noticed Jeri and April watching and smiled at them. "Are you going to join us?" When Jeri nodded and began to remove her clothes, Kim jumped into the water.

The adults sat and watched their children frolic in the pool. Marge and Anne started to laugh when Kim and Sally began trying to dunk Paul and Brad. The two girls jumped on the boys' backs and hung on as Paul and Brad twisted and turned, trying to dislodge them. On the other end of the pool, Jack, Tom, Megan and Lisa were talking with Jeri and April.

Dianne slid her chair closer to Marge and Anne's. She watched her two boys horsing around with the girls and started to laugh.

"I wish I could figure those four kids out," Dianne said. "One minute they act like they don't want to be around each other and the next they're best of friends."

"They're just young, Dianne," Anne said. "It's tough being a teenager and when you add sex, things can get complicated. The kids are just trying to sort things out-they'll be fine."

"I think there's something going on between Lisa and Megan," Dianne said. "Have you seen the way they've been acting around each other?"

"What? Do you think they have something going on between them?" Marge asked as she looked at Jack and the others.

"Maybe, they sure seem close all of a sudden," Dianne said. "Much closer than in the past."

Anne chuckled and said, "They make a cute couple."

"I wouldn't worry about it, Dianne. It's probably just a passing phase. I can remember when I thought Anne and I would spend the rest of our lives together," Marge said.

Anne put her hand on Marge's leg and said, "We have."

"You know what I mean, Anne. I was so in love with you when we were young. I still am, but I wouldn't give up Don for anything," Marge said, turning to her sister in law. "I still love fooling around with you."

Dianne laughed and nodded her head. "I never did much with other women until I met you guys, but I must admit I really enjoy it. Have you thought about schooling for your kids? I mean if Don and Marc decided to buy the yacht. I know the kids will be busy with the boat if they get it."

"I want them to finish school," Anne said. "I know Don and Marc don't think it's necessary, but I do. We'll have to wait and see if Don and Marc decide to get the yacht, although I think I already know the answer to that."

Liz came over to the rest of the women and joined them. She sat and listened to them discussing the future of Jack, Kim, Tom and Sally's education.

"Don was telling me the kids would have to come down here and keep up with the finishing of the yacht," Marge said. "He said they would need to come down at least every other weekend or so. I guess they would fly down on Thursday night and come back on Sunday."

"I think it's important for the kids to get a high school diploma, but then I'm a teacher," Dianne said. "We can always work out a schedule that would allow them to do both. I could teach four days a week and that would give them Fridays off. It would help Bob too; Paul, Brad and Lisa would be able to help at the golf course that way."

"How much is there to do at the golf course during the winter?" Liz asked.

Dianne laughed out loud. "To hear Bob, there is a lot to do. He is so excited about the golf course that it's about the only thing he talks about. The other night he was telling me about the things he has planned while I was sucking his cock."

"That must have made you mad," Anne said and then she giggled.

"Not really, I just covered his mouth with my pussy and shut him up," Dianne replied.

All four of the women laughed. Marge glanced back at the pool and noticed the teens had all gathered in a group in waist deep water. She couldn't hear what they were talking about, but could hear them laugh from time to time.

Don, Marc, Bob and Jerry were talking about the yacht. They discussed where they would keep it in Michigan during the summer and in Florida during the winter. Jerry suggested Don and Marc consider purchasing a house or condo in Florida.

"I don't know if we want another house," Marc said.

"I can understand, but if you think of it, it's a pretty good investment," Jerry said. "You could purchase it as part of the charter company and write off the cost."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.