The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 85

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 85 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Paul was quiet as he changed into a pair of cotton shorts and a tee shirt to sleep in. Kim removed her clothes and put on her nightshirt. She sat on the edge of the bed, watching Paul as he pulled one of the pillows under his arm.

"Where are you going to sleep, Paul?" Kim asked.

Paul shrugged his shoulders. "On one of the couches in the recreation room, I guess. Do you know if there are any extra blankets?"

Kim began to feel sorry for Paul. After all, she didn't dislike him. She stood up, went to Paul and put her arms around his waist. Standing on her toes, she kissed him lightly on his lips and smiled.

"What kind of friend would I be if I made you sleep on the couch?"

Paul shrugged and Kim began to pull him backwards to the bed. She let go of his waist, climbed into the bed and scooted to the far side, holding the covers open.

"Get in."

Paul nodded, climbed into the bed and Kim covered him. She kissed his cheek and said, "Night, Paul."

"Goodnight, Kim," Paul sighed as he rolled onto his side, facing away from her.

Paul turned off the lamp on the nightstand and settled down to go to sleep. After a few moments, he felt Kim snuggle against his back and put her arm over his side. Remaining still, he felt her wiggle against his back.

"Thanks, Kim."

Kim's only response was to tighten her arm around him. As she drifted to sleep, she thought about how much more comfortable she felt with Paul. The pressure was gone and she truly enjoyed the feeling of his body against hers.


Sally removed her mouth from Brad's spent penis, scooted up next to him and cuddled against his body. She licked her lips and grinned.

"Did you like that?" Sally asked.

Brad nodded, his hands still behind his head, where they had been the entire time Sally sucked on him. Sally giggled, got on her knees, put her leg over his body and started to scoot toward his head.

"My turn," Sally said as she moved her naked crotch closer to his face.

Brad removed his hands from behind his head, put them on Sally's waist and lifted her off him. She sat next to him and looked into his eyes.

"Sorry, Sally, I'm wiped out. Maybe in the morning before I go play golf." Brad diverted his eyes from her stare.

Feeling used, Sally got up and found her tee shirt and panties. She put them on, went to the bathroom and fought the urge to cry. She couldn't understand why Brad was being so aloof and refused to have sex with her. After washing her face with cold water, Sally returned to bed.

Brad was on his side, facing away from her side of the bed and seemingly asleep. Sally slid under the covers, pulled them up to her neck and tried to make sense of the situation. She felt the tears welling in her eyes and began to quietly cry herself to sleep. As she sobbed, she wondered if Brad was mad at her because of her refusal to give a blowjob after they'd had anal sex. The mere thought of his request made her stomach contract and she felt ill.

Sally began to wonder if Brad and Craig did that to one another. She felt her stomach again as the image of Brad kneeling with Craig's penis in his mouth filled her mind. Unable to rest, Sally got out of bed and left the room.

After checking to see if anyone was still in the recreation room, Sally wandered though the large home. She went into the kitchen, opened the refrigerator and stared into it. Tears still streamed down her cheeks as she looked for something to eat or drink. Frustrated because nothing looked appealing, she closed the door and went into the family room.

Sally looked out onto the patio and saw her parents sitting at one of the tables. She took a deep breath, opened the door and went out to join them. When Anne saw her daughter, she pulled a chair near hers and patted the seat. Sally sat in the chair, put her feet up and wrapped her arms around her knees.

Without saying a word, Anne began to stroke Sally's back. Marc watched, but didn't ask what was going on. Sally rested her chin on her knee and sighed as her mother's gentle rubbing began to relax her. Her tears stopped and she felt comfortable.

Marc glanced at Anne and raised his eyebrows. She smiled at her husband and winked as she continued to comfort their daughter. While she didn't know what was bothering Sally, she knew something was wrong with the young girl. The three of them sat silently for about a half an hour before Anne got up and took Sally's hand, pulling her to her feet.

Anne began to lead Sally to the house and Marc followed. They went to Marc and Anne's bedroom went in and Marc closed the door. When Marc went into the bathroom, Anne took Sally into her arms and hugged her.

"You okay, honey?" Anne asked.

Sally hugged her mom tighter and nodded her head.

Anne released the girl, pulled back the covers on the bed and told Sally to get in. Sally climbed into the middle of the king-sized bed and curled into the fetal position. Anne covered her daughter and went into the bathroom.

When Marc and Anne returned, Sally was sound asleep. They climbed into bed, one on each side of their daughter and told one another goodnight. Anne snuggled up to her daughter's back and put her arm over her sleeping body. Sally's body uncoiled and she stretched out next to her mom. Anne reached out, rubbed Marc's arm and he rolled on his side, facing the two.

Sometime during the night, Sally woke up and found herself sandwiched between her sleeping parents. Her mom was pressed against her back, her father against her chest. When she snuggled between them, she felt safe and warm.

After leaving their siblings, Tom, Jack, Megan and Lisa all gathered in the room Jack and Lisa shared. They sat on the bed talking about what they planned to do the next day. Jack asked the two girls if they would like to see the boat, but they refused again.

"Megan and I want to do some shopping and go to this spa April told us about," Lisa said. "Maybe we can go with you guys next time you see the boat."

"What are you two going to the spa for?" Tom asked.

"We want to get a bikini wax," Lisa said, glancing at Megan and giggling.

Both Tom and Jack laughed. "What's wrong with the way you do it now?" Jack asked.

Megan put her hand on Jack's leg and replied, "Nothing, we just want to try it. Is that okay?"

"Sure it is," Jack said.

"We're thinking about getting our navels pierced too," Lisa added.

Tom grinned, put his hand over Lisa's breast and said, "Maybe you can get your nipples pierced too. I think it would be hot!"

Lisa giggled and pressed her body against Tom's hand. "Maybe I will! Maybe I'll get a tattoo on my butt as well."

All four of the teens laughed. Jack slipped his hand against Megan's crotch and said, "How about you? Are you going to get a tattoo or have your pussy pierced or something?"

Megan opened her legs to give Jack better access to her sex. She wiggled her bottom on the bed and giggled. "Maybe. Maybe I'll have a small tattoo put on my tit."

"Do you guys want to go for a swim?" Lisa asked. "I feel like getting wet."

The four of them decided to go to the pool. They got off the bed and headed out to the yard, removing their clothing as they walked across the patio. When they reached the pool, they all jumped into the deep end. Tom and Jack splashed the girls and they splashed back. After goofing around for a few minutes, they all settled down and gathered close.

Tom stood with Lisa at his side. Megan moved close to Lisa and pulled Jack to her. They moved together and soon the two girls' bodies were making contact. Megan stretched up and began to kiss Jack. Lisa did the same thing to Tom, but as they kissed, she moved against Megan.

When the two couples broke their kisses, Lisa turned her head to Megan and kissed her briefly on the lips, making Jack and Tom chuckle. It wasn't the first time the four of them had fooled around together and both boys hoped it progress into something tonight. In an effort to encourage the girls, Tom put his arm around Megan's waist and pushed her into Lisa.

Lisa looked up at Tom, smiled and kissed Megan again, this time a little longer. When Lisa turned to Tom and kissed him, he felt her hand at his penis.

"Maybe we should get out of the pool," Lisa said, her voice heavy.

The four of them left the pool, picked up towels and dried themselves. Megan and Lisa gathered their clothes and began heading to the house. Tom and Jack grabbed their things and followed the two girls.

Once they were back in Tom and Lisa's room, they tossed their clothes onto the chair and jumped onto the bed. Jack and Megan wrapped their arms around one another and their lips met. Tom pushed Lisa on her back, stretched out next to her and began kissing her. As their tongues moved in and out of one another's mouths, Lisa reached out and found Megan's breast.

Lisa firmly pinched Megan's nipple, causing her to moan into Jack's mouth. Megan pulled away from Jack, turned to Lisa and began kissing her chest. Tom noticed and backed off to watch the two girls for a moment. Megan moved her mouth to Lisa's, and covered it. Their tongues danced for a moment and then Megan lifted her head so Jack and Tom could see the girls' tongues touching.

Pulling Megan's ear to her mouth, Lisa whispered something and Megan giggled. The two girls went back to the boys and began to fondle their rigid penises. Megan moved Jack so he was lying next to Tom and then kissed her way down his chest. Lisa did the same to Tom and soon the two girls were bobbing their mouths over the boys' erections.

Using their mouths and hands, Megan and Lisa quickly brought the boys to their climaxes. Tom came first, filling Lisa's mouth with his cum. Within moments Jack's penis began to spew his semen into Megan's mouth.

Once the two boys were spent, Megan and Lisa pulled their mouths off their penises and faced each other. In a sexy display, they swapped the cum in their mouths back and forth between them. Jack and Tom watched in awe as the girls used their tongues to transfer the thick liquid from one to the other. The semen ran from their mouths, down their chins and dripped onto their chests.

Megan and Lisa finally kissed and swallowed the semen in their mouths. They then began to lick the remaining cum from one another's bodies. Once they were finished with the display, the girls stretched out between the two boys.

Jack moved over a little to give Megan room to lie on her back. Lisa's hand went between Megan's legs and began to rub her sex. Megan moaned, arched her back and wiggled against Lisa's fingers.

Tom glanced at his cousin and the two boys shrugged their shoulders. Jack moved between Megan's legs and replaced Lisa's fingers with his tongue. Tom scurried between Lisa's legs and began to lick her heated labia. As the two boys lapped at their crotches, Lisa and Megan fondled one another's breasts. They turned to face each other and began to kiss.

It didn't take long for Megan to reach her orgasm and begin squirming against Jack's mouth. Lisa rose up, glanced at the top of Tom's head and then at Megan's writhing body. She covered one of Megan's breasts with her hand and massaged it through the girls climax. Tom began to nibble on Lisa's clit and she flopped back on the bed as her body tensed and the waves of pleasure wafted through her.

Lisa clamped her thighs against Tom's head and groaned as she came. Megan was coming down from her orgasm and began to fondle Lisa's breasts to add to hers. Lisa moved her head back and forth on the pillow as Tom continued to tongue her crotch and nibble at her clit. When Lisa's sex became too sensitive, she pushed Tom's head away and clamped her legs closed.

Completely sated, the two girls lay next to each other and the boys stretched out next to them.

"Ready to go to our room, Megan?" Jack asked.

"Why don't you guys stay with us tonight?" Lisa said. "Maybe we'll play a little more after we rest."

Megan wiggled between Jack and Lisa. "Let's stay tonight, Jack."

"Okay, I don't mind, in the least," Jack said.

Megan turned to Jack, kissed him and smiled. Tom turned off the light and the four of them settled in to get some sleep. It wasn't long before the only noise in the room was the sound of Jack and Tom snoring. Lisa and Megan rolled on their sides and began to kiss each other tenderly.


As morning broke, Sally stretched her legs and realized there was a hand on her breast. She also became aware of the feeling of something pressing against her stomach. Still half asleep and unsure of where she was, Sally moved her hand down and wrapped her fingers around the rigid shaft that was poking her. She felt the hand on her breast tighten and she moaned as her hand moved over the object in her hand.

Suddenly, the hand was gone and so was the penis she was stroking. She opened her eyes and saw her father climbing out of bed like he'd been bitten by something. When Marc realized his daughter was awake, he froze and started at her.

"I'm so sorry, Sally," Marc said, his voice shuddering. "I thought it was your mom."

"It's okay, Daddy. Please don't be mad at me," Sally pleaded.

Anne woke up and asked what was going on. Marc gave her a quick explanation and began to apologize. Sally sat near her mom, her face pink from blushing. When Anne began to chuckle, both Marc and Sally relaxed.

"I guess I should have traded places with you, Sally; sometimes your father gets a little amorous in the morning," Anne said.

Sally nodded and glanced at her father's crotch. His penis was still semi rigid and pushing against the fabric of his boxers. Quickly diverting her eyes, Sally slid off the bed on the opposite side from her father. She went to the bathroom and washed her face with cold water before returning to her parents' room.

Marc was next to go into the bathroom. Sally sat on the bed and watched her mom match a pair of slacks and a shirt for her father's golfing that day. Anne took a clean pair of boxers from a drawer and took them into the bathroom for Marc. A few minutes later, she returned, followed by her dad. Marc dressed, kissed his wife and began to leave the room. Sally jumped up, hugged her father and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"You're not mad at me, are you?" Sally asked.

"No, I'm upset with myself for touching you. It shouldn't have happened," Marc said.

"Come on you two; it was an accident. Let it go," Anne said. "Marc, go play golf."

They all laughed and Marc left Sally and her mom alone. Anne told Sally to have a seat and sat next to her on the bed.


"Are you ready to talk, Sally?"

Sally shrugged her shoulders.

"You don't have to, but if you want to tell me what's bothering you, I'll listen."

"I know, Mom. I'm okay. I'm just trying to figure out what's going on between Brad and me. He seems so moody some times. One minute he's all loving and nice, the next minute, he's a pain in the butt. It's just confusing."

"Maybe you two have been seeing too much of each other on this trip." Anne rubbed Sally's back. "I think letting you kids sleep together may have been a mistake."

Sally leaned against her mom and sighed. "Maybe, but I think I'm learning a lot by doing it, Mom. I don't think I'm ready for a full time relationship, not yet anyway. I hope this doesn't mess up things for Dad and Uncle Don, you know, about the golf course."

"Honey, nothing will ever make your family upset about the choices you make as long as those choices are good ones. If you wanted to start taking drugs that would be one thing, but breaking up with a boy is something else. Your relationship with Brad or the rest of his family had nothing to do with your father's and uncle's businesses."

"Thanks, Mom. I'm going to go see what Kim, Jack and my brother are up to. We're going to go see the boat today."

"Okay, Sally. I'll be out after I get cleaned up."

Sally left and went to Kim's room. She knew Paul would be gone golfing so she just walked in. Kim was awake, lying in the bed.

"Hi, Sally. What's up?"

"I just came to see if you were up yet. Do you know what time we're going to go see the boat?"

Kim sat up, stretched and said, "No, but I'm sure our brothers will want to go early. What are you going to wear today?"

"Shorts and a top I guess. I wonder if we can stop and do some shopping too? I'd like to look around at some of the shops around here."

"Me too, I think we can convince our brothers to take us."

Kim got up and pulled her nightshirt over her head. "I'm going to jump in the shower, Sally. I'll be out in a few minutes."

"Want me to wash your back?"

Kim looked at her cousin, began to smile and nodded her head. The two girls went into the bathroom, stripped and climbed into the shower. Kim turned on the water, adjusted the temperature and then stepped under the spray. As Kim wet her hair, Sally stood close and watched. Once Kim's hair was completely wet, Sally took the bottle of shampoo and poured some on Kim's head.

Standing with her back to Sally, Kim waited for Sally to begin to work the shampoo into her hair. When Sally's fingers began to move through Kim's hair, Kim sighed. Kim always enjoyed showering with her cousin and today was no different. After Kim's head was covered with suds and thoroughly washed, Sally began to rinse it.

Sally took the soap and began to rub it on Kim's back. Working slowly, she made sure she covered her body completely. As she washed Kim, Sally began to tell her about the previous night and how Brad had treated her. Kim turned around and Sally began to wash the front of her body as she confided in her cousin.

"Mmmm, it feels nice when you touch my boobs, Sally. We haven't done this in a while. So what are you going to do about Brad?"

"I don't know, but I'm not going to let him treat me like a piece of meat. If the little fucker wants to do that weird shit, he can find someone else." Sally looked into Kim's eyes and began to cry again. "He made me feel like a whore, Kim. He just lay there with his hands behind his head and let me suck his dick. When I wanted him to do me, he wouldn't."

Kim wrapped her arms around Sally and they hugged. Sally rested her head on Kim's shoulder and continued to cry. Kim rubbed her cousin's back and held her firmly to her body. After a few moments, Sally straightened up and handed Kim the soap.

"Your turn."

Kim nodded, put down the soap and picked up the shampoo. After washing her hair, Kim soaped Sally' body, taking a little extra time washing her breasts. The girls rinsed, got out of the shower and began to dry off. Naked, they went back into the bedroom and Kim began to get dressed.

As Kim pulled her thong over her hips, Tom and Jack came in.

"Are you guys almost ready to go?" Jack asked.

"I just have to go to my room and get dressed, Jack," Sally said. "After I fix my hair, I'll be ready to go."

"I'm almost ready," Kim said. "What are Megan and Lisa doing?"

Tom chuckled and said, "They're still sleeping. Jack and I left them in bed together."

"Sounds like you guys had some fun last night," Sally said and then she began to giggle.

"They did," Jack said. "Hurry up and get ready, we want to go. Kim, would you please bring your camcorder?"

"Sure," Kim said as she pulled the sundress she planned on wearing over her head and tied the halter-top behind her neck.

Sally left to get dressed while Kim finished. Tom and Jack went to the dining room and waited for their sisters to join them. Rosa came out of the kitchen and asked the boys if they wanted breakfast. Jack and Tom both said they did and Rosa went back to get their food.

Kim and Sally came out, sat at the table and waited for Rosa to come back. When Jack told the girls Rosa had already asked him and Tom about breakfast, Kim got up and went into the kitchen to tell her she and Sally were there.

Rosa came out with a platter of eggs and sausage as well as a plate piled with toast. The teens took some of the food, put it on their plates and began to eat while Rosa went to get orange juice for them. Marge, Anne, Liz and Dianne came out, sat at the table and greeted the kids.

"What are you guys going to do today, Mom?" Sally asked.

"Well, being we don't have a vehicle, I guess we'll have to stay around here today. I want to relax by the pool and do some reading," Anne said.

"Me too," Marge said. "I'm going to lie in the sun and take it easy today."

Both Liz and Dianne agreed that a day of rest and relaxation was in order. Rosa came out with coffee and poured it into cups for the women. She asked the adults what they wanted to eat and went back to the kitchen to fix their breakfast.

Kim and Sally cleared the table and took the dishes into the kitchen. When they returned, Kim told the boys they were ready to go. After telling the woman goodbye, the four teens went out and climbed into the van. Jack and Kim sat in the front with Tom and Sally in the seat behind them.

"Jack, do you think we'll have time to do a little shopping today?" Kim asked.

"Yes, we can stop in Fort Lauderdale if you guys want to," Jack replied as he pulled out of the driveway and turned onto the road.

As they moved along, Kim stared out the window at the mansions lining the road. Some of them were larger than the one they were staying in, but not many. The yards of the homes were all well kept with flower gardens and palm trees.

"It would be cool to live down here," Kim said, still staring through the window. "I think I could get used to having warm weather all the time."

"I don't know," Sally said. "I like the snow too."

Kim turned in her seat, looking at her brother's profile before looking behind her. She grinned at Sally and said, "We could go up to Michigan and visit the snow, but live here."

"I think Kim's right. It would be cool to live down here. I'll bet there are a lot of things to take pictures of," Tom said.

Sally reached across the seat and playfully slapped her brother's leg. "Yeah, like at the beach?"

Tom nodded and laughed. "You know me too well, Sally."

Laughing, Sally pushed her chest out. "What about me? Don't you like to take my picture anymore?"

Tom reached down and pulled his camera out of his bag. After removing the lens cap, he pointed it at his sister and snapped the shutter. Sally put her hand behind her cocked head and struck a pose like a calendar girl. Tom took a couple more shots and lowered the camera.

Jack watched the activity in the rearview mirror, shifting his eyes to the road to make sure he didn't wreck the van. Kim leaned over and looked between the two front bucket seats and giggled.

"How about me? Aren't you going to take my picture too?" Kim asked her cousin.

Tom put the camera back to his eye and took a couple shots of Kim.

Kim looked up at her brother and noticed him glancing down at her. She smiled at him, patted his leg and sat up. When he looked over at her, Kim lifted her skirt and flashed her thighs at Jack.

"Do you think Dad is really serious about buying this boat we're going to see?" Kim said.

"I think so, Kim. It all depends if we're willing to take on the responsibility. Dad and Uncle Marc seem to be interested, but I think it really depends on us," Jack said. "It would be a lot of work on our part. You won't believe how big the boat really is. You can't tell from the pictures."

Sally sat quietly for a moment and then said, "I don't care about the work. I'm willing to do most anything as long as the four of us can do it together."

Kim nodded as she looked back at her cousin. Sally's eyes met Kim's and they grinned at one another.

"Well, we'll be there in a few minutes; you two can decide what you think then," Tom said.

Jack pulled into the boatyard and parked near the office. The four teens climbed out of the van and headed up the steps to the front door. They filed into the small lobby and pushed a button on the counter to signal their arrival. A woman opened the small sliding window that separated the lobby from the office and asked what the teens wanted.

"Hello, I'm Jack Graham. We're here to see Manuel."

"Yes sir, Mr. Graham. One moment please," the woman said.

Picking up a radio, the woman called for the yard foreman and then waited for a reply. When the man's voice came over the radio, she told him Jack and the rest of the kids were there to see him. Manuel told the woman he'd be there in a minute and the radio went silent. She relayed what Manuel said to Jack and asked if the teens would like a soda or anything.

"I would like a soda please," Kim said.

Sally also asked for a Coke, but Tom and Jack declined. The woman disappeared for a moment, returning with two sodas for the girls. Kim and Sally thanked her and twisted the tops off their bottles.

Manuel came into the lobby and extended his hand. "Mr. Graham?"

"I'm Jack Graham; this is my sister Kim and our cousins, Tom and Sally. We're here to see the boat, if it isn't any trouble," Jack said.

"No, sir, no trouble at all," Manuel said as he shook the rest of the teens hands. "Are you ready?"

Jack, Tom, Kim and Sally followed the man out of the building and across the gravel lot. When they reached the shed with the boat, Manuel opened the door and let the kids in.

"Holy shit!" Kim said as she gazed up at the yacht and then she covered her mouth. "Sorry."

Jack laughed and said, "That's exactly what I said, but not out loud."

Manuel chuckled and walked along the side of the yacht to the boarding ramp. He led the teens up to the deck and said, "Would you like me to show you around or leave you alone. I know you two young men have hade the tour already."

Tom and Jack looked at one another and then Jack said, "We'd like to look around by ourselves if it's okay."

"Yes, sir. If you need me, you can call the office and they will call me. There is a phone on the wall down there," Manuel said, pointing to spot near the door.

Jack nodded and Manuel left.

"Where do you want to start?" Jack asked.

"I don't know where to start, Jack. It's so big!" Sally said.

"Why don't we start on the flying bridge and go from there?" Tom said.

The teens made their way to the flying bridge and wandered around. Kim and Sally asked endless questions, while Jack and Tom did their best to answer them. After examining the flying bridge, they went down to the sundeck and then into the salon.

"I can't believe this," Kim said. "It looks bigger than our house."

The four of them spent an hour looking around the yacht. Kim and Sally continued to comment on the yacht and ask questions. While they were below looking at the staterooms, Jack put his hand on his sister's side.

"Nice, isn't it, Kim?" Jack said as his fingers moved on her ribs.

Kim put her hand over Jack's and nodded. "It's nothing like I thought it would be. It's so much more beautiful."

Kim twisted and Jack's hand slipped under the fabric of her halter-top. They both froze for a moment and then Jack moved his hand up and covered her breast. Kim leaned back against her brother and cooed as his fingers massaged her breast. Tilting her head up, Kim grabbed his head and pulled it to her lips. Their tongues clashed and the kiss increased in intensity. Kim tangled her fingers in his hair and pulled Jack's mouth tighter to hers.

After several moments, they broke the kiss, but Jack's hand remained on his sister's breast. Kim sighed, moved her hand to his crotch and began to rub his rapidly hardening penis. Tom and Sally came into the stateroom Jack and Kim were in and stopped in their tracks.

"I'd tell you two to get a room, but you're already in one," Sally said and then she giggled.

Kim gave Jack's member a firm squeeze and then removed her hand. "I wish there was a mattress in here. I just love to fuck my brother's brains out right now."

Jack laughed, removed his hand from under Kim's top and said, "Did you see the head in the master stateroom?"

"I did, but I think you should show it to Kim," Sally said.

Jack led Kim into the master stateroom and then into the head. Kim looked around at the room and shook her head. "Do you think this is real gold?" she asked as she ran her fingers on the faucet.

"Harry said it's gold plated. The floor is real marble."

Kim walked over to the shower and looked at the clear glass that enclosed it. She pulled the door open, slipped off her deck shoes and stepped inside. She sat on the bench and looked up at Jack.

"I think we should tell Dad to buy the yacht, Jack. I'm willing to work hard."

Jack smiled and told Kim to follow him. He led her up the steps to the salon and then to the pilothouse. Jack went to the helm and stood with his hands on the large chrome wheel. Looking out the windshield, Jack moved the wheel, acting like he was steering the vessel. Kim stepped behind him, put her arms around his waist and pressed her chest against his back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.