The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 83

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 83 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Please, April, do it for me," Jeri pleaded as she stroked the woman's long dark hair.

"You know how they are, Jeri, all those rich people are the same, they're snotty and mean," April said. "Besides, it's Christmas Eve. I thought we were going to stay home tonight."

"These folks aren't like that, not at all. They treated me like I was part of their group, not an employee. I had one of the best charters I've ever had today. Kim, you'll love her and Sally, asked me to have dinner and to ask you to come too."

Jeri hugged April to her and moved her hand from her head, down her back, to her butt. She pulled her close and kissed the nap of her neck. April shivered in Jeri's arms and felt herself begin to tingle.

"I know we planned on spending tonight together, but I really want to go, April. Rosa is fixing fresh Dolphin and Wahoo for dinner; you like her cooking. We don't have to stay long."

"Do they know about us? Did you tell them that we were lovers?" April asked.

"Yes, and they didn't care. In fact, they want to have an all girl fishing trip and told me to bring you, too. I really want to go tonight, April."

Jeri slid her hands up April's sides, pushing her top up as she did. When her breasts were exposed, Jeri leaned down and kissed her nipples, one at a time. April held Jeri's head against her and moaned softly.

"If you go, I'll wear that little red mini for you," Jeri said as she licked April's breasts. "I'll do whatever you want me to."

April took Jeri's chin in her hand, lifted her face and they kissed passionately. Keeping their mouths pressed together, the two women began to remove each other's clothing. Their kissing became heated and their clothes piled at their feet.

Once they were both naked, April pulled back and smiled. "Let's get our shower, darling. We'll have time for this later, after dinner."

"You'll go?"

"Of course I'll go. I can see how much it means to you. Now come on, I need someone to wash my back."

Jeri and April went into their bathroom and climbed in the shower. They took their time, washing and loving one another. When they were finished, they dried and styled their hair, put on makeup and went to their bedroom to dress.

As she promised, Jeri put on a very short pleated mini-skirt. When she began to step into her panties, April put her hand on Jeri's arm and smiled. Jeri looked into her eyes, smiled and put the red thong back into her dresser drawer.

"You are so bad, April," Jeri said. "If I'm not careful, everyone is going to see my pussy."

April giggled and said, "Good thing we shaved you tonight, isn't it?"

Nodding, Jeri asked, "What are you going to wear tonight?"

"What would you like me to wear? I guess it's only fair that you get to pick my outfit if I picked yours."

Jeri thought for a moment and went to the closet. She pulled out a white dress and held it out for April's approval.

"You want me to dress like a woman tonight, do you?" Jeri grinned and nodded. "Okay, baby, just for you," April said as she took the dress.

April slipped the dress over her head and let it fall, covering her naked body. Jeri stepped close, reached out and began buttoning the front of the dress, starting at the waist and moving up. When she buttoned the dress between April's firm breasts, she took a moment to touch them. April's breasts were nowhere near as large as Jeri's enhanced mounds, but they were firm with big nipples. As Jeri toyed with them, April's nipples grew hard and tented the front of her dress.

"If you keep that up, we're not going to go, Jeri. I'm going to take you to bed and make love to you all night."

Jeri removed her hands and began to finish buttoning her dress. April stopped her and smiled.

"If I'm going to dress like a woman, we may as well let my woman parts show."

On most occasions, April dressed in slacks or shorts and a button down shirt. From the beginning, April was the dominant member of the relationship. When they went out, Jeri would dress sexy and April would dress masculine. Her hair was very short and April wore it brushed back.

When April did wear a dress or skirt, there was no mistaking her gender. Her body was trim and athletic and the muscles in her legs were sharply defined.

Jeri went to the closet, selected a pair of white sandals with heels and carried them back to April. Kneeling, Jeri stroked April's calf and then lifted her foot so she could slip on the sandal. Once the sandals were buckled, Jeri stood up and kissed April.

After picking out a black see through blouse and a short red jacket, Jeri finished dressing. She put on sandals and then looked at her reflection in the mirror. April moved behind her, lifted her short skirt and gently stroked her mons.

"This is what I want for dessert tonight, Jeri."

Jeri moaned, leaned her head back and sighed. Reaching back, Jeri put her hand under April's dress and slid it up her thigh to her crotch.

"Mmmm, you're not wearing any panties either." April moaned as Jeri flicked the tiny gold ring that was in the hood of her clitoris. "Are you going to stay that way?"

"Do you what me to?"

"Yes."

"Then I will. It will be our little secret. Whenever you look at me tonight, you'll know my hot wet pussy is waiting for your tongue. I'll know the same about you. Maybe it will make you want to come home early."

They left their small apartment, got into the car and April started driving to the mansion to have dinner. When they arrived, April parked in the circular drive and the two girls climbed out of the car.

"I'm nervous, Jeri," April confessed as the approached the door.

"There is no reason to be; I told you, they're cool." Jeri knocked on the door and waited for Rosa to answer.

Jeri was taken back when the door opened and Don was standing there.

"Hello, Mr. Graham, I'd like you to meet April," Jeri said.

Don stuck out his hand, took April's and said, "Hi, April, pleased to meet you. Please, call me Don, both of you. We don't stand on ceremony around here, at least not when I'm around. Come on in and make yourselves at home."

April and Jeri followed Don into the great room and met the rest of the adults. After they all shared handshakes and greetings, Don told the two girls the kids were outside.

Jeri and April went out to the patio and saw the teens sitting at one of the tables. Before walking over to the group, Jeri whispered to April.

"I told you they were different, didn't I?" Jeri said.

April smiled and nodded.

"Hi, Jeri," Kim said as she jumped up and headed towards Jeri and April. "Hi, you must be April, I'm Kim."

April extended her hand to shake Kim's, but Kim took her arm and pulled her to the table.

"Hey, guys. This is Jeri's friend, April," Kim said, drawing everyone's eyes to the dark haired girl.

Kim introduced April to the group and asked if she and Jeri would like something to drink.

"Yes please, whatever you have is fine with me," April said.

"We have almost anything, I think," Kim said.

Don stepped outside and waved at the kids. Kim waved back and said, "Dad, can you get April and Jeri a drink please?"

"Sure, we're having margaritas, want one?" Don said.

April looked at Jeri and shrugged her shoulders. Jeri smiled and Kim yelled to her dad. "Margaritas all around, Dad."

Don went back into the house and returned in a few minutes carrying two large glasses filled with thick green liquid. He handed one to April and the other to Jeri. The two girls thanked him and Don left.

"Hey, Uncle Don, how about the rest of us?" Sally called out.

"Sorry, Sally, you'll have to wait a few years," Don replied and he went back into the house.

"Your dad is really nice," April said. "Jeri said they were, but I didn't think he'd be like this."

Jeri put her hand on April's leg, squeezed it and said, "Told you, sweetie."

The group got to know a little about April. She told them about her job on the yacht and the things she did. When Marc called out the door that dinner was ready, the group went into the house.

Everyone found a seat at the large dining room table and waited for Rosa to bring out the food. Marge looked around, turned to Kim and said, "Why don't you girls go give Rosa a hand, she shouldn't have to serve all of us by herself."

Kim, Sally, Lisa and Megan all got up and went into the kitchen. When they returned, each of them was carrying a dish. They placed them on the table and took their seats. Rosa placed a large platter of fish in the center of the table and turned to leave.

"Is that everything, Rosa?" Jerry asked.

"Yes, Mr. Stone, that's everything. Is there something else you need?" Rosa asked.

"No, would you like to join us for dinner tonight?" Jerry asked.

Rosa tried to refuse, but Marge and Anne persuaded her to stay. Rosa pulled a chair to the table and sat near Jeri.

Once they began to eat, everyone complemented Rosa on the great meal. There were several conversations going on at the same time and the room buzzed. Once the group was finished with the feast, Rosa began clearing the table.

Without being asked, Jack and Tom started to pick up dishes and carried them to the kitchen. Brad and Paul noticed and pitched in to help.

"Let's go outside and wait for the guys," Sally said. "It won't take them long to finish."

The adults went to the great room and the teens headed for the patio. On the way outside, Don asked Jeri and April if they'd like another drink.

"We're all having an after dinner drink, if you two would like one," Don said.

"Thank you, but maybe later," Jeri said. "I'm too full right now. I think I'm going to take a walk down to the boat and check things out. There's a breeze and it may rain tonight."

"I'll go with you," Kim said. "I could use a walk too."

All of the girls strolled past the pool and down to the boat. As they walked, Jeri took April's hand in hers and swung their arms.

"Well, what do you think of this group, April," Kim asked.

"I don't know what to think, Kim. I've worked for and around a lot of wealthy people, but no one like you guys. I feel like I belong here," April said.

Jeri squeezed April's hand and said, "Glad you came?"

"Yes, very glad. I'm having a wonderful time," April said.

The warm breeze toyed with the girls' skirts as they milled around near the boat. Kim, Sally, Lisa and Megan wore their new sundresses and the short full skirts flipped in the wind as did April and Jeri's.

"I love your sundresses," April said to Megan. "They look cute on you guys."

"We bought them today," Megan replied.

"Where did you find them?" April asked.

"At TJ Max, they were on sale for nine dollars," Megan told her.

April looked at the girls and nodded. She wondered why they would go to a discount store to buy clothing. Most of the people she worked for and around only shopped at the most exclusive shops and boutiques. She made a mental note to stop at the store and see if she could find one of the sundresses for Jeri.

After checking the lines, Jeri went to April and stood at her side. The other girls were headed back toward the pool, leaving the two alone for a few minutes.

April put her arms around Jeri and gripped her bottom. The two of them began to kiss softly and April pulled Jeri's skirt up and kneaded her bare butt cheeks. Before they broke the kiss, April moved one hand to Jeri's mons and rubbed her briskly.

Jeri and April walked back to the pool and took seats near the other girls.

"When can we have an all girl fishing trip?" Sally asked.

"Any time you want to, Sally. I told April she could go too," Jeri said.

"I don't know if my brother is going to want to miss a day of fishing," Kim said. "He's a real fishing nut."

"Kim said you're a real good cook, April," Lisa said. "I love to cook."

"I do okay, it's one of the jobs I do on the yacht I work on," April replied.

"Don't be so modest, April. You're a gourmet chef!" Jeri said. "She can do things with fish and chicken that will make your mouth water."

Lisa and April began talking about cooking and sharing secrets. While they talked, Kim, Megan and Sally talked with Jeri.

"How do you like being a captain," Megan asked. "It sounds like it would be a lot more fun than being an accountant. That's what I'm going to school for."

"I love it. I don't make a lot of money because I don't work everyday, but it pays enough. April works steady and between the two of us, we do fine," Jeri said.

"Can I ask how much you make as a captain?" Sally said.

"It depends on the job and the boat," Jeri said. "When I'm on a large yacht, I make about two hundred a day. On a boat like the one were using, about one hundred. It's all cash so I don't have to pay taxes on it.

"Sometimes I get a job delivering a yacht for an owner and I make more because of the long hours. I have taken boats up to New York, Boston and several other cities up north."

"That must be fun," Megan said.

Jeri chuckled and said, "It can be, it depends on who I have for a crew. April and I took a sixty foot Hatteras to Boston last year. It was just the two of us and we had a ball. We took an extra day to get there so we could spend sometime in Bull Bay in North Carolina."

"What did you do there?" Megan asked.

"Not much, we stayed on the boat and shared some time together. We are so busy most of the time we don't get much of a chance to be alone," Jeri said.

Kim stood up and said, "Anyone want to go swimming? It's so nice out here tonight."

"Jeri and I didn't bring suits," April said.

Kim pealed her sundress off, rolled her panties down her legs and kicked them onto a chair. "So, we don't need suits."

April looked at Jeri and then watched Kim jump into the pool. The underwater lights were on and she could see Kim swimming beneath the surface. Sally was the next one to strip and jump into the water.

"Are you guys coming in?" Kim said from the edge of he pool. "The water feels great."

Jeri stood up, removed her clothes and went to the side of the pool, she looked at April and said, "What could better than skinny dipping on Christmas Eve?"

Jeri jumped in the pool and swam to the far side. She came up next to Sally, hooked her arms on the edge and looked across the water at her friend. April laughed out loud, got up and stripped.

Megan and Lisa decided to join the fun and they too removed their clothes and jumped into the water. After swimming around for a few minutes, the six girls gathered in waist deep water and started to chat again.

While April and Jeri were telling the other girls about their jobs, Jack, Paul, Brad and Tom all jumped into the deep end of the pool. They swam over to the girls and listened to April finish a story about a trip to the Bahamas.

"Are we going fishing the day after tomorrow, Jack?" Jeri asked, feeling she already knew the answer.

Jack shook his head and replied, "No, Dad and Uncle Marc want to take Tom and I to see something, but the day after that we'll go."

Kim looked at her brother and was about to ask where he was going, but she saw him wink and didn't.

"Maybe the girls could go out for the day," Kim said.

"That sounds like a great plan, Kim. I'd like to go too," Megan said. "I don't really want to fish, but it would be fun to go out on the boat."

Sally turned to Bran and said, "Would you mind if all of us girls went out for the day?"

"No, Paul and I are going to another golf course with our dad. I think he wants to inspect as many courses as he can while we're here," Brad said. "I hope we can go fishing a couple of times before we have to go home."

"I'm sure Dad will let you guys go," Lisa said. "He isn't going to make you play golf everyday."

"I don't know, Lisa," Brad said, shaking his head. "The way he's been talking, he wants to get as many ideas as he can. I think this golf course thing is going to keep Paul and I very busy for a while."

"Give Dad a break, he's just excited. This is the opportunity of a lifetime for him, and for our family. It won't hurt you or Paul to give him a hand," Lisa said.

Jeri and April listened to Lisa. They had a look of confusion on their faces, not know what they were talking about. Finally, curiosity got the best of Jeri.

"What are you guys talking about?" Jeri asked.

Lisa, Paul and Brad looked at one another, but Jack answered before they could.

"Their dad just bought a golf course up north," Jack said. "Paul and Brad are helping their dad gather ideas for changes to the course. I don't play golf, but I understand there are a lot of nice courses down here."

"There sure are," April said. "The man I work for plays golf almost everyday. Frankly, I don't see the attraction, but I guess a lot of people do. Next month, we're taking the boat to Jamaica for two weeks so he can play some well known course."

The night air carried a slight chill so the group decided to get out of the pool. They went to the cabana, grabbed towels and dried themselves. Once they were dressed, they went to the patio and sat around a large round table. They talked for another hour and then April and Jeri said they were going to leave.

Jeri agreed to meet the girls at seven o'clock in the morning the day after Christmas and take the boat out. Kim invited April to join them and she accepted.

Once the two girls were gone, the rest of the group went into the house to see what their parents were doing.

Kim took Jack aside and asked about where he and Tom were going. Jack avoided her, finally telling his sister to talk to their father.

"Dad, can Jack and I talk to you for a minute?" Kim asked.

Don got up, went outside with his two children and said, "What's up?"

"Jack said he and Tom were going somewhere with you and Uncle Marc, but he won't tell me where you guys are going," Kim said.

Don smiled at Kim and replied, "We're going to look at a boat, Kim. Uncle Marc and I didn't want everyone to get all worked up about it so we asked Jack and Tom to keep it to themselves for now."

Kim grinned and said, "A big boat? One like the that one?" Kim pointed toward the Viking.

"Kim, like we told Jack and Tom, we don't know much about the boat we're going to see. There is an opportunity and we're going to explore it. If the boat is something Jack and Tom are interested in, we'll take the rest of the family to see it too. If it's not, we'll just drop it," Don said.

Kim asked a few more questions, but her father didn't provide much more information. Don knew more than he was letting on, but didn't want to tell his children anymore than he had.

"Anything else?" Don asked.

"No, I guess not," Kim said.

Don went back into the house, leaving Kim and Jack alone on the patio.

Kim looked around, slid closer to her brother and put her hand on his leg. "I really liked what we did on the boat today, Jack. I miss making love with you."

Jack chuckled. "I miss it too, Kim. Today was really exciting for me too."

Tom and Sally came out, sat down with their cousins and Sally said, "Uncle Don said we should come out and talk to you guys."

Jack told Sally about going to see the boat and not to say anything about it to the other kids. When Sally asked why, Jack said, "Because Dad and Uncle Marc told us not to."

Sally started to ask some of the same questions about the boat Kim did. Kim told her all she knew and so did Jack and Tom.

"I hope we can get a boat that we can sleep on, something like the Viking," Sally said. "Kim and I were talking about how much fun it would be to be able to take a trip. Remember the night we spent on Jack's boat last summer?"

"Yeah, I remember," Tom said. "I remember it was a little crowded with the four of us sharing the bed."

"I'll bet it would be different now," Sally said and then she giggled.

Tom grinned and asked, "Why?"

Sally cocked her head to one side, stared at her brother and said, "Because we would spend most of the night fucking, silly."

The four of them started laughing and agreed with Sally's statement.

"We should plan a weekend together," Kim said. "You know, just the four of us. That is if Brad will let you, Sally."

"He wouldn't have anything to say about it. He doesn't tell me everything to do," Sally said softly and she put her hand on Tom's arm. "When it comes to the four of us, he has no say."

Lisa, Megan, Paul and Brad came outside and went over to Kim and the rest of the group. Lisa went to Jack, put her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. Jack looked over his shoulder and smiled. "What was that all about, Lisa?" Jack asked her.

"That was for being such a great guy, Jack," Lisa replied. "You could have told April and Jeri who bought the golf course, but you didn't. That was a very unselfish thing to do."

Jack nodded, but didn't say anything. Lisa let go of his neck, went to Tom and sat on his lap. Tom put his arms around her waist and held her close to him.

"It's great having friends like you guys." Lisa made a sweeping motion with her hand, pointing at the teens. "I hope that if anything ever happens, we can always remain friends."

"What are you talking about, Lisa?" Tom asked. "Nothing is going to happen between us."

Tom was startled by her comment, but decided to wait until they were alone to ask what she was talking about. The teens went back into the house and sat in the great room with their parents. Rosa had put up an artificial Christmas tree and the tiny lights flickered in the dimly lit room. Even with the addition of the tree, it didn't seem the same as when they were at home at this time of year.

Bob and Dianne sat next to one another on a couch they shared with Jerry and Liz. Bob talked about the ideas he had for the golf course with Jerry while Liz and Dianne carried on a conversation with Marge and Anne. The women were talking about a planned trip to the beach and more shopping.

Don and Marc sat back and surveyed the group, watching the interaction of all of the people in the room. Kim and Paul held hands and chatted with Brad and Sally. Jack, Tom, Lisa and Megan sat on the floor in a tight circle, talking. Don noticed Kim's continuous glances at her brother and the quick smiles they shared when they made eye contact.

The room was buzzing with chatter as there were several conversations going on at the same time. Don had a warm feeling about what he was seeing and nudged Marc.

"You know, things are pretty good for us, Marc. We have great kids, sexy wives and wonderful friends. Six months ago we were wondering how to pay the bills and now we toss around money like it will never run out."

"It is certainly different, Don. I must admit I'm enjoying myself, but if we had to go back, you know, back the way it was, I'd have no regrets. We have been blessed for now and I want to enjoy it while we can. I don't know what the future will bring, but the way Sam has been handling things I don't think we have anything to worry about in the foreseeable future."

Don laughed and said, "You're right about that, Marc. I don't think we have to worry about money either, but we have to keep our eyes on the ball. If we become too complacent, we could get robbed and not even know it. I've been thinking about finding another advisor to take a look at our portfolio and see if things are on the up and up."

"I agree, it wouldn't hurt to have another opinion, or even divide the money between a couple of different managers. Maybe we should talk to someone when we get home."

Don nodded, glanced at Anne and grinned when his sister winked at him. Marge witnessed the exchange, smiled at her husband and then at Marc. Getting up, Marge came over to where Don was sitting, leaned close and whispered in his ear. "Are you thinking of a little get together tonight?"

"Yes, it would be like the old days," Don whispered back.

Marge nodded and returned to her seat. She whispered to Anne and Don watched his sister begin to grin.

"Marc, how about an old fashion Christmas Eve tonight?" Don said.

Marc chuckled and said, "Like when the kids were little?"

"Yup! I think the girls are up for it too."

"Sounds good to me, we haven't done that in years." Marc winked at Anne. "I always enjoyed our Christmas Eves. I wonder if the kids are going to celebrate tonight too?"

"I'd be surprised if they didn't," Don said. "I just wonder who will end up with who. Watching Kim and Jack, I think they would like to get together."

Marc chuckled and nodded. "I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

Don grinned and nodded his head in agreement. "You know, when the boys see the boat, they're going to want it, regardless of what it is."

"Do you think so? I think they may want to think about it once they realize how much work will be required."

"I'm kind of hoping they do want to get the boat, Marc. It's pretty clear the kids aren't going to have to work for a living and I think having something that will teach them the meaning of hard work will be good for them. They need something to keep them busy, something with a purpose."

"It may be an expensive lesson, Don. From what Jerry was saying we're talking about several million dollars. I know we can afford it, but I don't see how it will teach them about working for a living."

"Well, if we treat it like a business and act as investors, it will. We can finance part of the venture, but let the kids try to make money with charters. Even if they don't generate enough money to break even, at least they will learn something."

"True enough. We don't really want them to earn a profit. We need the losses according to Jerry and Sam. It's almost like we're using the government to finance the thing, if we decide to do it."

"Marc, I don't know about you, but I think I've already made up my mind about the boat. If the kids are willing to promise to take it on, I think we should do it. Like I said, they need something to do with their time."

"Why don't we just tell them then?" Marc chuckled.

"I want to make them think about it and do a little begging. I think they should convince us first. Besides, it'll be fun watching them."

"You are so evil sometimes, Don, but I love the idea. If our kids want it bad enough, they'll all come together and work as a team to persuade us to do it."

"I'm not evil, just cunning. I love to see the kids get excited about things. I still remember when we bought the boat Jack has now, he almost wet his pants talking me into buying it," Don said.

Marc laughed and then said, "Should we give the kids their presents now? It's getting late and I want to get to bed, if you know what I mean."

Don nodded and he and Marc got up and left the room. The two men returned a few minutes later, each of them carrying a stack of brightly wrapped packages. They placed them on the floor and watched as the kids stopped talking and studied what they were doing.

"I know we decided not to get a bunch of presents for Christmas this year, but we wanted to get you guys something," Don said.

Marc and Don passed out the packages, one to each of the teens. They told them not to open them until everyone was ready. Once the gifts were distributed, Don told them to go ahead and open them.

All eight of the teens began to rip the paper off the packaged after reading the tags.

Once the paper was removed, the kids opened the boxes and found brand new notebook computers. The teens all thanked Don and Marc for the great gifts and started to explore the new computers.

"I thought we weren't going to do this," Jerry said.

"Yeah, you said it wasn't necessary to buy gifts for everyone," Dianne said. "I kind of feel embarrassed about this now."

"We wanted to get the kids something so they'd have a gift on Christmas," Don said. "It wasn't meant to be an exchange of gifts. I know the kids will all enjoy the computers and get a lot of use out of them. Please don't feel bad."

The teens all thanked Don, Marc, Marge and Anne for the notebook computers. They found outlets, plugged them in and began to see what was installed on them. Don and Marc had the company they bought the computers from load several programs and set them up for the kids.

While the teens studied their new computers, the adults all watched. After a few minutes, Don and Marc decided it was time to go to bed. They told everyone goodnight and headed toward the wing of the house where they slept. When they reached the room Marge and Don shared, all four of them went in and Don closed the door.

"I hope you had a good time tonight, April," Jeri said as April drove back to their apartment.

April reached across the car, put her hand on Jeri's thigh and squeezed her firmly. "I had a wonderful time, Jeri. I'm so glad you talked me into going. Those people are all so nice. It was just like you said."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.