The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 82

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 82 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The wing the teens occupied was a buzz at five thirty the next morning. Sally and Brad shared a hot shower, taking time to have a little fun before getting dressed for the day. Lisa lay in bed and watched Tom getting ready to go. She talked about the news of the golf course and how happy she was for her dad.

Lisa stretched out on her back, put her hands behind her head and said, "Do you have time for a quickie this morning, Tom?"

Tom went over to the bed, leaned down and planted a kiss on one of her breasts. He flicked his tongue at her nipple, feeling it stiffen. Tom kissed her lips, pulled back and said, "I wish I did, sweetie, but I have to get going. You look so sexy this morning, I could eat you up."

Lisa giggled, spread her legs and said, "Have at it, baby!"

Tom laughed and swiped his tongue against her vulva, causing her to squirm. He got up and continued gathering his clothes to take on the boat, stuffing them into a duffle bag. Lisa sat up and said, "You're a brat, Tom Lewis, but I love you anyway!"

"I love you too, sexy," Tom said.

"Thanks, Tom, I love you too," Sally said as she walked into the room her brother and Lisa shared. "Do you have room for a few things in your duffle bag? I only have these." Sally held up her bikini, a tee shirt and a pair of pants.

"Sure, there's room," Tom replied.

Sally stuffed her things in the bag, said, "Good morning." To Lisa and left the room.

The teens gathered in the breakfast room, sat down and began eating the food Rosa placed on the table. Even though Lisa and Megan didn't have to be up early, they joined the rest of the group.

While they were eating, their parents began to come into the room. Jerry came in with Liz, sat down and accepted the hot coffee Rosa offered.

"What time will the captain be here, Mr. Stone?" Jack asked.

Jerry looked at his watch and said, "Soon, Jack."

"It seems strange, fishing on Christmas Eve," Kim said.

"Wow, I forgot it was Christmas Eve today. What seems weird is the fact there's no snow," Tom said.

"Mom, are we going to do anything special this year?" Kim said.

Marge shook her head. "I don't think so. Tomorrow we can have a nice quiet day. I think it would be nice to spend some time being grateful for everything we have. With all that we've been doing.

I haven't done any shopping and I don't really think it's important to run out and buy a bunch of gifts. This year, we can give of ourselves and that will be enough."

"That sounds like a wonderful idea, Marge. We really have a lot to be greatful for," Dianne said.

The chimes of the doorbell sounded, interrupting the conversation and Rosa went to see who was there. She returned with a woman and announced her.

Jerry stood up and said, "This is Jeri, she's the boat's captain."

While the adults greeted Jeri, Jack, Tom, Brad and Paul stared. Kim, Sally, Lisa and Megan told Jeri hello and introduced themselves. The four boys came out of their daze and also introduced themselves.

Jerry and the other parents chuckled at the teens' reaction to the stunning woman. Jeri stood five foot seven and her body was tanned and athletic. She was dressed in a pair of very short shorts and a sleeveless shirt, the tails tied under her ample breasts. Jeri wore her strawberry blonde hair short and covered it with a cap.

"Nice to meet you," Jeri said. She took a cup of coffee from Rosa and sat down at the table.

Jack stammered slightly when he asked, "What are we going to fish for today, Jeri?"

Jeri finished the bite of toast she was chewing and said, "I though we go out for Dolphin and Wahoo today. I hear they're catching them about three miles out. Mr. Stone tells me you guys fish salmon up north, he says you do pretty good." Jack nodded. "I'd love to do that someday, I hear the lakes are like fresh water oceans."

"We have a lot of fun fishing for salmon, but I'm really looking forward to tying into the big fish you have down here," Jack said.

Jeri finished her toast, picked up her coffee and stood up. "Well, anytime you're ready, I am. How many of you are going today?"

"Four," Kim said. "Jack, Tom, Sally and I are fishing today."

"Okay, we have to get some bait first and then we'll head out," Jeri said. "I'll go get the boats ready while you guys finish your breakfast."

"Is it warm enough for shorts this morning?" Sally asked.

"It is for me, Sally. You guys may want to stay in what you're wearing for now; it can be a bit chilly until the sun comes up. I have sweatpants and a jacket on the boat and I'll probably put them on," Jeri said.

Kim and Sally were dressed in warm-up suits and their brothers wore jeans and long sleeve shirts. They didn't know how warm it would be so they dressed for cooler weather and brought shorts and bathing suits so they could change later.

Jeri left and walked down to the boat, leaving the rest of the group in the house.

"Daddy, you're a brat!" Megan said.

"Now why do you say that, Megan?" Jerry said, trying not to laugh.

"When I asked you the captain's name, you said the same as yours; you didn't say the captain was a woman," Megan replied.

Jerry couldn't help himself and began to chuckle. "No one asked me if the captain was a man or a woman."

Megan turned to Jack and said, "You better behave yourself today."

"Don't worry, I will, Megan," Jack said.

The teens giggled and made a couple jokes before they got up to go. Jack hugged Megan and gave her a kiss. When Jack, Tom, Sally and Kim headed for the boat, Lisa, Megan, Paul and Brad followed them.

"We're going to take the skiff out to get the bait," Jeri said. "There is room for all of you if you want to go, or some of you can wait here."

Jeri started the outboard motor and began to warm it while Jack, Tom, Kim and Sally discussed whether or not they all wanted to go. Finally, they all decided to go and see where Jeri bought the bait.

After saying goodbye, Jack, Tom and their sisters got into the small skiff. Jack helped with the lines and they took off. Jeri stood at the wheel and drove the boat out into the bay. She headed across the calm water, speeding up once she was away from the other boats tied up at their piers.

"We're heading to a small flat on the south end of the bay," Jeri shouted over the roar of the motor. "We should be able to find some baitfish there."

"Aren't we going to buy bait?" Kim asked.

"No, we're going to catch our own. Catching bait is part of saltwater fishing as far as I'm concerned. You can buy it if you want, but it's more fun to catch it," Jeri said.

When they reached the area Jeri wanted, she slowed the boat and began searching the water for signs of the small fish she was looking for. She pointed at a group of birds diving into the water and headed towards them.

"The birds are feeding on the baitfish," Jeri said. "We'll just help ourselves to a few."

Jeri pulled close to where the birds were diving, turned off the motor and let the boat drift to a stop. She pulled a strange looking net out of a locker and began to gather it in her hands.

"This is a cast net. I'm going to throw it over the fish and try to capture some," Jeri told the group. "Throwing a cast net is an art and requires a lot of practice."

Jeri stood on the bow, adjusted the net and let out a grunt as she threw it. The net unfurled and a large circle of the material settled on the water, quickly disappearing below the surface. She began to pull it in, gathering the netting as she retrieved it. When the net came to the surface, it was full of small wiggling fish.

"One of you can give me a hand," Jeri said. "We've got a nice catch here. Sally, could you open the live well for me?"

Jack helped Jeri hoist the net onboard and carry it to the open live well. Jeri released the bottom of the net and emptied the contents into the live well. She asked Tom to turn on the water and fill the well to keep the fish fresh.

Once the net was emptied, Jeri balled it and placed it on the deck. She started the motor and headed back to the house to get the big boat and go fishing. Jeri guided the skiff up to the seawall and stopped it. She grabbed the piling, pulled the boat into place and tied it off.

"Normally when I take Tony's guests fishing, I do all the work. They wait until a fish is hooked and then reel it in. It's up to you guys how our trip goes. You can sit back and wait or you can help," Jeri said.

"I want to help," Jack said. "I want to learn how to fish saltwater and I don't think I will, if I just sit around. You just tell me want to do and I'll do it."

Tom, Kim and Sally also agreed they wanted to participate and asked what they could do. Jeri told Sally and Kim to transfer the baitfish into the live well on the big boat and gave them a bucket and a small scoop net. While the two girls did as they were asked, Jeri told Jack to rinse the cast net with freshwater and hang it to dry. Tom followed Jeri to the forty-eight foot Viking and helped her disconnect the electrical power and the freshwater supply.

With all of them working, it didn't take long before they were ready to leave. Jeri started the twin diesel engines and, once they were warmed up, told Jack and Tom to cast off the lines. When they were underway, the four teens joined Jeri on the fly bridge.

Jack began asking Jeri about the sophisticated electronics on the dash and she explained each of the devices. Jack compared them to the electronics on his smaller boat and found they were much the same.

"Would you like to take the wheel, Jack?" Jeri asked.

"Sure, as long as you tell me what to do. My boat is a single, with an out drive, and must be a lot different than this twin screw," Jack said.

"Not really, Jack, not once you're underway. The twins provide more power and help with docking, but that's about the only difference. It's important to keep both engines synced so the boat tracks straight," Jeri explained.

Jack took the wheel and followed Jeri's instructions as she guided him out to open water. Once they were clear of the shoreline, she told him to speed up. Jack pushed the twin throttles forward and the boat came up on plane. Watching the tachometers, he adjusted the engines' speed, until they matched.

"This is great," Kim said. "You can see everything from up here. It's a lot better than Jack's boat, I have trouble seeing over the bow on his."

"How did you become a captain, Jeri?" Sally asked.

Jeri chuckled and said, "I came to Miami to be a model when I was eighteen. I moved here from Kansas and tried to find work."

"How was modeling?" Tom asked.

"I really didn't get to do too much modeling," Jeri said. "I tried out a lot, but didn't get any offers, at least not for modeling. I worked as a waitress on South Beach for a while and earned enough money to have these done." Jeri cupped her breasts and lifted them slightly. "I was told my boobs weren't big enough to be a model so I had them enlarged."

"Did that help?" Kim asked.

Jeri laughed and replied, "Not as far as modeling goes, I had a lot more offers for sex, but not to model. One night I met a man at the club I was working at and he asked me if I wanted to crew on his yacht. I thought it was a come on and declined his offer.

"The man continued to come to the club and ask me to work for him, so I did some research and found he owned a very large yacht. I agreed to meet him on the boat and interview for a mates position," Jeri told them. "Jack, turn her to one-hundred degrees, we have several miles to go before we get to where we're going to fish.

"Anyway, I took the job and found I made a real good choice. The man was very nice and the work was easy. Most of the job involved taking care of his guests, you know, serving drinks and food. I got to spend a lot of time on the water and learned a lot about boating," Jeri laughed. "My boob job finally paid off, I guess; I was required to wear a bikini most of the time.

"I made friends with the captain and he taught me to operate to boat. When we went down to the islands, I would share the driving with him. After a couple of years, I got my license and did as much driving as I did working as a mate."

"Wow, that sounds like fun," Tom said.

"It was while it lasted," Jeri said. "The guy sold the boat and I was out of a job. I found a new job on a charter boat and learned to fish. Now I work for Tony, as well as a few other owners. I take them out fishing or down to the islands when they want to go."

"How big is the biggest boat you've worked on?" Jack asked.

"One hundred seventy feet," Jeri replied.

"It must be hard to learn to dock something that size," Sally said.

"It's not as bad as you think. Most yachts that size have thrusters to help at the dock. I can handle a large boat better than a small one with a single screw. You can start to slow her down and set the autopilot, Jack. We're almost there and we have to get the rods ready," Jeri said.

Jack did as he was asked, slowing the boat and setting the autopilot. Jeri went down the ladder first, followed by Kim and Sally. Tom and Jack waited until they were in the cockpit before going down to join them. Jeri began taking out rods, placed them into holders and then showed the teens how to attach the bait.

Once the rods were ready, Jeri showed them how to set the lines and use the downriggers before going back up to the bridge.

"Okay, I'm going to start our troll," Jeri said, looking down at the teens. "I'll watch for fish and let you know if I spot anything. When we have a fish on, you may have to clear the lines. We don't want to get tangled."

"We have to do that when we fish for salmon sometimes," Jack said.

Once they were on their troll, the four teens relaxed and watched the lines. Kim asked if she and Sally could go below to change and Jeri told them they could do anything they want to. They changed into their suits and went back out to the cockpit.

"This is better," Sally said. "It was getting warm."

"I like it better too," Tom said. "You two always look hot in your bikinis."

"Sometimes I don't understand you guys," Kim said. "We just spent a week naked together."

"I know, but Tom's right, you two do look hot," Jack said.

Kim pulled her top up over her breasts and shook her shoulders. "You mean you don't like these?"

Jeri began to laugh as she watched Kim. The teens looked up, saw her looking down at them and started to laugh too.

"Sorry, we were just goofing around, Jeri," Kim said.

"You don't have anything to be sorry for, it's your charter. You can run around naked as far as I'm concerned," Jeri said. "I may even join you if you do."

The fishing was slow so the girls went up and sat with Jeri on the fly bridge. Jack and Tom watched the lines as the boat moved through the water.

"We spent a week at a nudist camp," Sally said. "All of us are used to seeing one another naked. We even swim naked at home."

"I thought you looked very tan and noticed you two don't have any tan lines," Jeri said. "Being naked down here isn't really any big deal. Women go topless on South Beach all the time."

"You too?" Kim asked.

"Sure, why not," Jeri said as she took off her shirt and reveled her skimpy bikini top.

"Wow, those are the biggest boobs I've ever seen!" Sally said. "Are you glad you had them made bigger?"

"Not anymore, my tits weren't all that small before. I was young and didn't really think about what I was doing when I had it done. I wanted to be a model and thought it was the only way to break into the field," Jeri told them.

The conversation drew Jack and Tom's attention and they turned around to see Jeri. She smiled at the two boys and said, "You like?"

Tom and Jack nodded and then went back to watching the lines. One of the rods began to jump and Jack spotted it.

"Fish on!" Jack yelled and headed for the ladder.

Tom followed him and watched his cousin grab the rod and set the hook. Jack began to fight the fish as the girls watched from the bridge.

"Doesn't look like he needs any help," Jeri said. "Jack seems to know what he's doing."

"My brother is a good fisherman, he takes us all the time," Kim said.

"It shows, most of the guys I take out try to horse the fish and end up losing them," Jeri said. "Does Tom know how to gaff a fish?"

"We always use a net," Sally said.

"Maybe I should go help them land the fish," Jeri said. "We don't net them down here."

When Jeri saw the fish getting close to the boat, she went down to help the boys land the fish. She took the gaff from its holder and waited for Jack to get it close enough for her to pull it onboard.

"That's a nice Dolphin," Jeri said. "Try to get it along the portside and I'll gaff it."

Jack worked the tired fish along side the boat and Jeri hooked it with the gaff. Using both hands, she pulled it over the gunwale and onto the deck.

"Open that hatch," Jeri told Tom.

Tom pulled the hatch open and Jeri pulled the fish into the fishbox. She knelt on the deck and removed the hook with a pair of pliers.

"That looks like a forty pound fish," Jeri said as she closed the hatch and stood up. "Rosa will make a feast out of that."

"Is Dolphin good to eat?" Sally asked as she hung over the rail and watched what was going on below.

"One of the best," Jeri said.

Tom took the wash down hose out and began rinsing the blood and slime off the deck. Jack re-baited the hook and put the line back in the water. He asked Jeri if she had a deck brush and she told him where to find it.

After climbing back up to the bridge, Jeri made a wide turn so they could make another pass over the place they caught the fish. Kim, Sally, Jack and Tom stood in the cockpit watching the rods as Jeri made another pass. When one of the rods took off, Jack grabbed it and gave it to his sister.

Kim squealed and began fighting the fish, listening to Jack's instructions.

"It's almost like fishing for salmon, only bigger." Jack moved behind Kim and watched her try to reel in line. "Keep the rod tip up, Kim."

Jeri called down, telling the teens where the harnesses were stowed. Tom located a harness, went to Kim and put it around her waist. Once the device was secured in place, Kim put the rod butt in the holder.

Kim continued to fight the fish, winding down on it and then pulling back on the rod. Sally moved closer and started to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Kim asked.

"I was just thinking about last summer," Sally replied as she moved behind Kim. "Remember when I did this to you?"

Sally reached around Kim and pulled her bikini top off her breasts, exposing them. Jack and Tom started to laugh along with Sally. Kim also laughed, but concentrated on the fish.

"It's a small sailfish," Jeri announced from the fly bridge as the fish came out of the water and danced on its tail.

"It doesn't look small to me," Kim grunted as she pulled back on the rod and cranked the reel.

"That fish jumps different than the fish we caught last summer did," Sally said.

"Yeah it does," Tom said. "I'm going to get my camera in case it does it again."

Tom went into the cabin and returned with his camera. He was attaching a long telephoto lens as he walked to the transom. Once he was ready, Tom stood and waited to see if the fish would jump again.

"It's coming up again," Jeri called out.

Tom put his camera to his eye and waited. When the sailfish broke the surface, he pushed the shutter release. The camera clicked away as the motor drive advanced the film. When the fish disappeared, he lowered the camera and smiled.

"I thing I got it," Tom said.

"The fish is starting to tire. I'm gaining line on it," Kim said.

Jack grabbed the gaff and stood near the portside of the boat as his sister pulled the fish closer. When Jeri saw what Jack was doing, she set the autopilot and came down to the cockpit.

"We don't gaff the sails, Jack. We aren't going to keep it so we don't want to hurt the fish," Jeri said.

Jeri pulled two poles from a holder and handed one to Jack. "This is a line cutter, Jack. I have a tag pole. I'm going to put a tag in the fish and then you can cut the line as close to the hook as you can. If the fish is small enough, I'll have Kim pull it to the transom door and we can remove the hook."

Tom changed his lens and waited for the fish to get to the stern of the boat. When the sailfish was exhausted, Kim pulled it to the starboard side and Jeri opened the transom door. As she explained what she was doing, Jeri pushed the tag into the fish just below the dorsal fin. She took a pair of pliers, knelt on the deck and reached for the hook, twisting it out of the fish's mouth.

Kim bounced and chattered about the fish as she watched it swim away. Her breasts were still uncovered and Tom took a couple of pictures of her. Once the commotion died down, Jeri went back to the bridge while Jack reset the line.

Once everything was set, the four teens leaned against the bulkhead and watched the rods.

Jack noticed his sister's distant stare and asked if she was okay. Kim nodded and turned to Jack.

"I'm fine, I was just thinking about last summer when we were at Lake Michigan," Kim said as she pulled her top back in place. "I had so much fun on that trip."

"So did I," Sally said. "Things really changed for us, didn't they?"

"They're still changing, Sally," Kim said, her voice low.

"Are you sure you're okay, Kim?" Jack asked again.

Kim took a deep breath and nodded. "Sometimes I wish things were like they were last summer, you know, when it was just the four of us. Don't get me wrong, I like things now, but I kind of miss the way it was."

Jack slipped his arm over Kim's shoulders and she leaned against his side, resting her head on his chest. She put her arm around his waist, pulled herself tight to her brother and sighed. Jack's arm felt good and made Kim feel secure.

"Are you and Paul having troubles, Kim?" Sally asked, looking around her brother at Kim.

Kim shrugged her shoulders. "I wouldn't call it trouble. Some times I feel he wants to own me, like he wants to consume all my time. I really like him, in fact, I love him, but..."

"The only thing you seem to have in common is sex, right?" Jack said.

"Yeah, some times it seems like if I didn't sleep with him, he wouldn't want me around. Don't get me wrong, the sex isn't bad, but I would really like more. At least with you guys there's boating and fishing too," Kim wiggled against her brother.

"Paul and Brad like to fish and go on the boat," Sally said. "They just wanted to play golf with their dad today, that's all."

"I know; I'm glad they did. It's really cool just having the four of us together again. Someday, I'd like to have a vacation with just our families, like last summer," Kim said.

"I like having the others here with us," Jack said.

"So do I, but I'd still like to do some thing without them. When we get home, we're going to see them everyday for school. It would be nice to have some time off, if you know what I mean," Kim said. "After all, it's not like we're married or anything."

One of the rods took off and Sally jumped toward it. She pulled it out of the holder and began to reel against the running fish. Tom fastened the harness around her and adjusted the strap. While Tom and Sally worked on the fish, Jack and Kim continued to talk.

Kim turned to Jack, put her arms around his waist and her head against his chest. He rubbed her back and she squirmed against him.

"We should have Dad buy a boat like this for the family, Jack. Something we could sleep on and take trips," Kim said and then she looked up to see his face.

Jack smiled, nodded and said, "That would be cool. On a boat like this, we could go from Michigan to Florida. We should ask him about it."

"Do you think Dad would let us get something like this, Jack?" Kim's voice changed from monotone to excited. "I would love to have a boat that we could do that on, you know, travel."

Sally screamed and drew Kim and Jack's attention. She was fighting a Wahoo and it was close to the boat. Before breaking apart, Kim stretched up and kissed Jack on his lips. She pushed her tongue into his mouth and he accepted it.

"You are still the best kisser I know, Jack. I want you so bad," Kim said.

Jack acknowledged her with a tight hug and another wet kiss. He didn't comment on what she said, but his big grin said volumes. The two siblings separated and went to help Tom and Sally with the fish.

"We'll keep the Wahoo," Jeri said from the bridge, "they're good eating."

Jack grabbed the gaff and waited for Sally to get the fish close enough to the boat for him to land it. Jeri cautioned the teens about the mouthful of teeth a Wahoo has and to be careful. When the fish was along side the boat, Jack grabbed it with the sharp gaff and pulled it onboard. The toothy fish thrashed around on the deck and Jeri came down to help control it.

Tom took a few pictures of the silver and black fish and his sister kneeling near it. Jack held up the fifty-pound fish so Sally could have her picture taken next to it before putting it into the fishbox.

"That was great!" Sally said, out of breath from the fight.

"My turn next," Tom said and he turned to Jeri. "We are going to fish some more, aren't we?"

"We can do whatever you guys want to do," Jeri said. "I was hired to take care of your families and the boat for the time you're here. How about taking a break and having some lunch? We can go after sailfish this afternoon."

"That sounds good to me," Jack said. "I'm starved."

"You know what?" Sally said. "We've been in Florida for over a week and I still haven't gone swimming in the ocean."

"I'll run in and anchor in shallow water. We can eat and then take a swim," Jeri said. "The fishing is better a little later anyway."

Kim, Jack, Tom and Sally each grabbed a rod and began winding in the line. Once the rods were stowed in the rocket launchers, they all went to the bridge. Jeri asked Jack if he wanted to drive and he nodded. After running for a half an hour, Jack stopped the boat in eight feet of water and Jeri lowered the anchor.

The group went to the cabin and Jeri pulled lunchmeat and cheese out of the refrigerator. She put out a couple loves of bread and some condiments. Everyone made themselves a sandwich and sat at the table to eat. Once they were finished and the galley was cleaned up, the girls went on deck while Jack and Tom changed into their swim trunks.

After removing their shorts, the three girls went to the foredeck to relax in the sun. Jeri brought towels for them to lie on and gave Kim and Sally each one. Jack and Tom joined them and also stretched out in the sun.

Jeri began telling the teens about the fishing and boating in south Florida, listing the different types of fish that could be caught. She also told them about taking trips to the Bahamas with a boat.

"How long does it take to get to the Bahamas by boat?" Jack asked.

"On this one, about five hours. This boat will cruise at about twenty miles an hour and it's about one hundred miles," Jeri said.

"This boat will only go twenty miles an hour?" Kim said.

"No, Kim, it will go a bit faster than that, but it just burns a lot more fuel. Besides, what's the hurry? The trip down is as much fun as being there," Jeri said.

"Jeri, do you have a boyfriend?" Kim asked.

Jeri shook her head and said, "No. Are you guys ready to take a dip?"

"I am," Sally said. "It's getting hot in the sun."

Kim and Sally followed Jeri to the cockpit and waited for her to open the transom door. She told them not to dive because the water was too shallow. Jeri jumped into the water and Kim and Sally jumped in right behind her. Jack and Tom joined the girls and they all swam toward shore until they could stand in chest deep water.

"This feels good," Kim said. "The water is really nice."

"It tastes funny," Sally said and then she giggled. "It reminds me of something."

Kim tasted her fingertips and laughed. "You're sick, Sally."

Jeri shook her head and moved away from the giggling girls. Jack licked his finger and shook his head.

"I don't get it," Jack said. "It just tastes salty."

Kim moved close to her brother, reached down and gently massaged his penis. "It tastes a lot like something else too, Jack," Kim said. "Something I've missed."

Jack smiled and said, "What about Paul?"

Kim squeezed harder and her brother let out a gasp. "I want yours," Kim said in a sultry voice.

The group spent twenty minutes in the water and then Jeri went back to the boat and climbed out. Kim, Jack, Tom and Sally remained in the water and watched as Jeri took a hose and began to spray herself with water. Turning her back to the teens, Jeri removed the top of her bikini and rinsed it out. The transom blocked their view, but the four teens could tell Jeri removed her bottoms and rinsed them also.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.