The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 81

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 81 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Don drove one of the vans, following Jerry out of the camp and onto the main road. Kim shared the backseat with Paul, Megan and her brother while her aunt and uncle sat in the seat in front of them. Paul and Kim sat together, with Paul against the window, while Kim sat next to her brother with Megan beside him. As they rode along, Kim stared out the side window and watched the scenery. Jack was also looking outside past Megan.

Kim's eyes shifted from the window to Jack. She thought about the things she and her brother had experienced together and about how much fun it was when they were first learning about sex. A smile grew on her face as she recalled the vacation at the lake and the things she discovered. Even though it wasn't that long ago, in some ways it seemed like years.

Life was much simpler then for her, her brother and her cousins. They all learned together and the lessons were fun. Kim thought about the first time she was touched by her brother and how excited and daring it was. The memory of the night on the balcony came back to her and she squirmed in her seat as she thought about taking Jack's penis in her mouth and tasting his cum for the first time. When she though about Jack licking her crotch, her vagina contracted.

"Are you okay, Kim?" Paul asked, placing his hand on her knee.

"I'm fine, just thinking, that's all," Kim replied.

Paul nodded and Kim returned to her thoughts. She tried to remember the last time she and her brother made love, just the two of them. Kim liked sex with Paul as well as with the others, but she missed the intimacy she shared with her brother so many times. Kim also wondered if her brother was interested in her anymore. Jack was so in love with Megan and maybe he didn't want to make love to his sister, she thought.

Jack was talking about fishing with Megan, or rather at her. Megan nodded her head, but she seemed to be more interested in what was going on outside the van than what Jack was saying to her. Kim moved her leg so it pressed against her brother's and when he glanced at her, she smiled.

"I want to go fishing with you, Jack," Kim said almost whispering. "Like we did while we were on vacation last year."

Jack nodded and started to talk to his sister about going out on the ocean and fishing for Dolphin and Wahoo.

"How big are those kinds of fish?" Kim asked.

Jack twisted so he could see Kim better and said, "They get much bigger than the salmon we fished for on Lake Michigan, Kim. I'm really looking forward to catching some big fish. Megan's dad said the captain of the boat we're going to be using is a real good fisherman."

"How about those fish with the funny noses? Are we going to try to catch some of those too?"

"You mean billfish? I hope so, I've read about fishing for them. Some of the marlin can be over two hundred pounds and longer than I am tall."

"Can you eat fish like that, Jack?"

"Sure, but I think they just let the billfish go, Kim. We can keep the Dolphin and Wahoo though. I hear they are really good to eat."

Kim grinned at her brother and sighed, "I don't care about that, Jack, I just want to do things with you again. We used to have so much fun on the boat and I miss it."

Jack saw the look in his sister's eyes and knew she wasn't just talking about fishing. He glanced at Megan and then turned back to Kim. "Me too," he mouthed, barely loud enough for her to hear him.

Kim felt her body shudder as she gazed into Jack's bright blue eyes. She decided right then and there, she and her brother were going to find some time to be alone and it was going to be soon. As if to confirm her desire, Jack put his hand on her thigh and squeezed it firmly.

The ride from the camp to Key Biscayne took just over an hour. Kim watched the large mansions that lined the road and noticed the large flowerbeds in the yards. Palm trees swayed in the breeze and she tried to imagine the place they would be staying for the next three weeks.

The van Jerry was driving turned into a driveway and pulled up in front of a large house. Don pulled in behind him and parked. Everyone climbed out of the vans and gathered together.

"Well folks," Jerry said, "this is it. We'll be staying here for the next three weeks."

"This place is beautiful, Jerry," Marge said. "What does the man that owns this place do?"

"He owns several very successful companies, Marge. My firm has represented him for many years. Right now, he's out of the country and offered to let us stay here," Jerry said.

"That was very generous of him," Anne said.

Jerry laughed and said, "My firm bailed him out of a couple of real jams in the past. He really appreciated it and lets me use the house when he's gone. Let's go in side and I'll show you around."

The group followed Jerry into the house. A woman greeted them and Jerry introduced them to her. He said her name was Rosa and she was the housekeeper and cook. Rosa spoke broken English and mixed her words with her native Spanish. She invited them in and showed the group into the living room.

The room was decorated in a Spanish motif. Large leather couches were carefully placed around the huge room, all of them angled so you could see out through the wall of windows overlooking the patio and the water beyond the manicured yard. The house was built like a horseshoe, with a wing on either side of the patio. Jerry led them outside and showed them the pool and the yard.

"Oh my God, would you look at that boat," Jack said, his voice filled with excitement. "Can we go look at it?"

"Maybe a little later, Jack. Let's finish the tour and get our things out of the vans," Don said.

Jack agreed and the group went back in the house. Jerry took them to one of the wings and told the kids they would be staying in the rooms in that wing.

"This is the guest wing," Jerry said. "There are four rooms, each with its own bath. At the end of the hall, there is a sitting room with a television and a stereo. Come with me and I'll show you the other bedrooms, the ones the adults will be staying in."

Jerry opened the door of one of the bedrooms and everyone filed in.

"Wow, Daddy," Megan said. "This is really nice."

There are four rooms like this one plus the master suite at the end of the hall. The big bedroom had a couch, a table with four chairs and a king-sized bed. The bathroom had a large sunken whirlpool tub and a shower. Jerry told the adults each room had its own entertainment center with television and stereo.

"I think we should get these rooms and you guys can sleep in the other wing," Sally said.

"I don't think so, Sally," Marc told her. "Besides, the other rooms are very nice too."

"I know, Dad, I was just teasing," Sally said.

They all went back into the main part of the house and Jerry showed them the kitchen, the dining room, the breakfast room and the den. After they were finished touring the house, the guys went out to get the suitcases while the women went to pick out which room they were going to stay in.

"Are we going to sleep like we did at the camp?" Lisa asked. "You know, with our boyfriends?"

"I am, Lisa," Megan said.

Kim thought about it for a moment and looked at Sally. "How about, you? Are you going to sleep with Brad?" Sally grinned and nodded. "Okay, then I'll sleep with Paul."

The girls each selected a room. Kim picked one next to the one Megan and Jack would be staying in and went in to look around. When Paul came down the hall with his and Kim's suitcases in his hands, Kim showed him which room to put them in. Paul placed the bags on the floor and went back to the van to get the rest of their things.

Kim bent over, opened her suitcase and began to remove her clothing so she could put them into the dresser drawers and closet. She felt a hand on her bottom, under her skirt and looked up.

"You have one hot little ass, Kim," Jack said.

Kim stood up, turned around and threw her arms around his neck. Their lips met, their mouths opened and they kissed each other hard.

"Is this what you meant about doing things when you said it in the van, Kim?" Jack asked.

"Oh yes, Jack, its exactly what I meant. I want to make love with you so bad it hurts. I want you to fuck me and eat me too. I hope we can find some time to be alone soon."

"We will, Kim, we will. What about Paul and Megan?"

"Let them fuck each other, Jack, I don't care, not as long as I can have you."

Paul came into the room and saw them hugging one another. He put the things he was carrying down and cleared his throat.

"Hi, baby," Kim said.

"Um, hi," Paul replied. "Everything okay?"

"It sure is, I was just telling my big brother how much fun I'm planning to have while we're here," Kim said, looking at Jack.

Jack released Kim and said, "I'd better let you two get unpacked and go back to my room. Mr. Stone said Rosa is going to serve lunch on the patio in about a half an hour or so."

Paul sat on the bed and watched Kim unpack her suitcase, placing things in a drawer. She took the clothes that were on hangers to the closet and hung them up. Kim knew Paul was put off by seeing her and Jack so she made an extra effort to flash her butt at him when she bent over and took things out of her bag.

"What was that all about, Kim?" Paul finally said.

"What? You mean me and Jack?" Kim turned to look at Paul and watched him nod.

"I was just giving my brother a hug, is that okay with you?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Are you jealous, Paul?" Kim moved closer to him.

Paul shook his head, but Kim could tell he wasn't at all happy about what he'd seen. Moving closer, Kim took his face between her hands and leaned down to kiss him. The kiss grew in passion and Paul put his arms around her. Kim removed her mouth from his, pushed him on his back and got on the bed, straddling him. She moved up until she was over his head and he could look under her skirt.

Reaching under her skirt, Kim pulled the gusset of her colorful panties aside and said, "Do you like my pussy, Paul?"

"Yes!"

Kim lowered her body so her vulva was only inches from Paul's face. "Do you like kissing and fucking my pussy?"

"Oh yes!" Paul said, his voice rising.

Kim pushed her crotch onto his mouth, wiggled and felt his tongue snake between the folds of her labia. She was already excited, but Jack caused her excitement. Paul pulled her down and nibbled as his tongue darted in and out of his mouth.

Kim got off Paul, moved down and stood on the floor between his legs. She opened his shorts, pulled his erect penis out and bent over, licking the pre cum from the tip. Kim opened her mouth and covered his penis, closing her lips around the shaft half way down. She slowly bobbed her head a few times and then stood up.

"Do you like that too, Paul? Does it feel good when I suck your cock?"

Paul groaned and nodded his head. Kim took his penis in her hand, sat next to him and began to stroke him.

"Paul, I love to have you lick me and make love to me. I love to suck your cock and make you cum in my mouth. I want to do it with you, but I also want you to remember that we agreed that do could still do things with Jack and you could do things with Lisa."

"I remember, Kim. I'm sorry."

Kim laid back and continued to fondle his penis. She kissed him and then smiled.

"You don't have to be sorry, sweetie, just don't forget. We can have a lot of fun and still be in love with each other, Paul."

"I know, I just get all caught up in it, Kim. I know you love me and I have nothing to be afraid of, but sometimes I can't help feeling a little jealous. I'm just so in love with you."

Kim kissed him again. "I know; I love you too, Paul." She sat up and let his penis go. "Now put that thing away. It's time for lunch."

Paul chuckled, sat up and tucked his rigid member into his shorts. "Maybe we can come back here for dessert later."

"Maybe, let's go. After lunch, you have to unpack."

The rest of the group was already on the patio when Paul and Kim arrived. They found seats at a table with Lisa, Tom, Jack and Megan, and joined them. Rosa came out with a cart and began placing large bowls of fruit salad on each table. Once every table had a salad, Rosa went back into the house.

"Nice digs," Tom said. "Our room is really nice."

"So is ours, Tom," Paul said. "I think I'm going to like staying here."

"I want to take a look at that boat after lunch," Jack said. "I wonder if we can get on it."

Jerry was at the table next to Jack's table. He turned his head and said, "You'll have to wait until tomorrow, Jack. The captain will be here in the morning to take you, and anyone else that wants to go, fishing."

"Great! Do you know what time?" Jack asked.

"Yes, at six o'clock," Jerry said.

"What's the captain's name, Dad?" Megan asked.

"The same as mine, honey," Jerry replied.

"That should be easy to remember," Kim said.

Rosa brought out the cart again and placed trays of sandwiches on the tables. She asked if anyone needed anything and left when no one said they did. After lunch, Rosa came back out and cleared the tables.

"Does anyone want to walk down to the boat with me?" Jack asked. "I know we can't go on it, but I want to look at it."

All of the teens decided to walk down to the boat with Jack. They left the patio, walked down a few steps to the pool deck and then down several more steps to the lawn. Kim put her hand on Paul's shoulder and asked him to stop so she could remove her sandals. She hooked the back straps on her finger and carried them as she and Paul caught up with the others.

"Wow!" Jack said as he walked along side the boat, from the bow to the stern. "This thing is great!"

"You should have Dad get one like this for you, Jack. That way we could all go salmon fishing together. I think your boat is too small for all of us at one time," Kim said.

"I wonder if Dad would consider a larger boat. I would love to have something like this," Jack replied. "I'll bet we could all sleep on something this sized."

"Who'd get any sleep?" Brad said.

Sally hugged Brad's arm and said, "I know we wouldn't, Brad."

"Nobody can have sex all the time," Megan said, giggling.

"Maybe not, but I'd love to try. If you girls would leave the guys alone, I could go from one to the other," Sally said and then broke into laughter.

"That's not very nice, Sally," Lisa said. "What about us?"

"No problem, I can take care of you too. Sex, sex, sex! Twenty four hours a day," Sally said.

"You are so bad, Sally," Tom said.

"That's not what Brad says, he thinks I'm pretty good," Sally shot back at her brother, wiggling her butt.

"Okay, that's enough of that," Jack said. "We're here to look at the boat."

The group finished looking at the boat and went back towards the house. When they got back to the patio, Megan went to her dad.

"We can use the pool, can't we, Dad?" Megan asked.

"Of course you can, Megan. You kids can do what you want to do around here," Jerry said.

Megan blushed and said, "Do we have to wear suits?"

"Not if you don't want to. The pool is hidden from view, the other houses around here can't see it," Jerry replied and then he laughed. "Not that that matters to this group. There should be towels in the cabana, if not let me know and I'll have Rosa get you some."

"Who else wants to go for a swim?" Megan asked.

"I'll go with you Megan," Sally said.

"Yeah, me too," Brad said. "I need to cool off."

Sally charged over to Brad, threw her arms around his neck and giggled. "Why do you have to cool off, I still have my clothes on!"

Thinking quickly, Brad said, "Just thinking of you naked makes me hot, so why don't you strip?"

"Right here?" Sally said, reaching for the hem of her top. Brad nodded and she pulled it off.

"God, Sally, will you do anything he says?" Tom asked.

Sally looked at Brad, smiled and replied, "Almost."

"What wouldn't you do, Sally?" Tom said.

"I wouldn't kill anyone," Sally said. "I wouldn't do something that would hurt someone either."

Everyone laughed and moved towards the pool. They stripped, jumped into the clear water and began splashing and trying to dunk one another. The play turned into a free for all and soon the play accelerated.

Kim grabbed her brother around his neck and tried to pull him under. Jack fought back, but Kim got a hold of his penis and finally made him succumb. They went under together and Kim moved quickly to get her mouth where her hand was. She took her brother's penis in her mouth and sucked in him flaccid member. Jack began to get hard, but Kim couldn't hold her breath any longer and came up for air.

"I want you, big brother," Kim said, not caring if anyone heard her or not.

Jack smiled and nodded. They resumed their play and Kim repeated what she did before.

When Jack climbed out of the pool, Kim followed him. They sat on a couple of chairs and watched the rest of the group in the pool.

"Jack, have you ever thought about what it would be like if we never met the rest of the gang? If it was still just Sally, Tom, you and me?" Kim asked, not looking at her brother.

"Sometimes I think about last summer and all the fun we had, you know, just to four of us. Jack, I know you love Megan and I guess I feel the same way about Paul, but sometimes..."

Jack looked at Kim, put his hand on her leg and said, "I know."

"Do you think that we could do some of those things again? Do you think the four of us could spend some time together, just us?"

"I'd like that Kim, I'd like that a lot. I'll talk to Tom and see how he feels about it, you can talk to Brad and see if he'll let Sally."

Kim giggled and said, "That's not fair, Jack. Sally's not that much different than Megan is."

"I know, Kim. It really drives me nuts that Megan is like that. It's only been a few days since she told me she wants me to be the aggressor, but I'd rather have a relationship of equals. I don't want to tell her what to do and stuff."

"Tell her, Jack. Tell Megan you're not comfortable with it and you want her input too, she'll understand. If you two talk, you can reach an agreement you both can live with."

"I've tried to tell her. Maybe if you talk to her, Kim."

"Do you want me to?" Jack nodded. "Okay, I will. Jack, do you think we could sleep together one night soon? We don't have to have sex if you don't want to, but I really miss waking up with you next to me, like we used to."

"What about Megan and Paul? I guess we'll have to wait until we get home."

Kim giggled and said, "That, or we can get those two together for a night. It would be worth it to me if I got to be with you."

Jack glanced out over the pool and saw Megan getting out. She took a towel, began to dry herself and smiled at Jack.

"I've got an idea, Kim. I'll tell you about it later," Jack whispered.

Kim grinned and nodded. She watched Megan walking towards them and began to try and figure out what her brother had in mind. Paul came over, sat next to Kim and startled her.

"What are you guys talking about?" Paul asked.

"Nothing really, just talking," Kim said. "Maybe we should go to our room so you can put your things away."

"Okay, I'm ready when you are," Paul said.

Kim and Paul gathered their clothing. They dressed and headed for the house, stopping to talk to the adults on the way. Once they found out about the plans for the evening, they went to their room.

"Do you want help, Paul?" Kim asked.

"Sure, if you want to." Paul put his suitcase on the bed and opened it. "Would you please put these things in a drawer?" He handed Kim a stack of clothes.

Kim took the clothes, opened a drawer and carefully placed the items in neat piles. She refolded a couple pairs of his boxers, glanced at Paul and giggled. Kim quickly removed her clothes and put on a pair of Paul's underwear. They were a bit big around the waist, but they settled on her hips.

Paul turned around with some clothes on hangers and moved towards the closet. When he saw Kim in his boxers, he began to laugh.

"It that a new look for you, Kim?"

Kim put her hands on her hips and giggled, "Like it?"

"You look cute in them."

"Maybe you should take off your shorts and then we'll match," Kim said.

Paul quickly removed his shorts and his tee shirt. Kim laughed, took off her top and walked over to him. "Hang those things up, Paul." Her voice was low and throaty.

Paul hung his things in the closet and went back to Kim. She put her arms around his waist and pulled her naked chest to his. Their mouths met and they began to kiss, tenderly at first, but their passion grew quickly.

With their mouths locked together and their tongues darting in and out of one another's mouths, Kim and Paul moved to the bed. They fell onto the mattress, wiggled to the middle and continued to kiss. Paul started to kiss her neck and moved to her breasts, kissing first one and then to other. Kim held his head to her chest and moaned.

While Paul suckled her nipples, Kim thought about her brother and imagined it was Jack's mouth bringing her the pleasure she was enjoying. When Paul began to kiss down her stomach, Kim moaned out loud.

Paul pulled the boxers down Kim's legs and she kicked them off her feet. He buried his face between her legs and began to lick the length of her vulva. Kim twisted around, fished Paul's rigid penis out of his fly and took in her mouth.

As much as she tried, Kim couldn't stop thinking about Jack. For that moment, it was his penis in her mouth and his tongue probing her opening. Lost in her thoughts, she didn't notice Paul's penis swell and when he started to cum, it surprised her. She pulled back as Paul's penis sent a thick stream of semen against her face. Kim coughed and tried to get her mouth back over Paul's spurting member.

Once Paul was spent, Kim rolled away from him. She never reached an orgasm, but she was otherwise satisfied. As Kim listened to Paul's labored breathing, she fondled his flaccid penis and tried to clear her mind. It was the first time she'd thought about someone else while she fooled around and it made her anxious. She thought about what might happen if she was to mention Jack as she was making love with Paul and how much it would hurt him.

"Are you okay, Kim?"

"Yes, I'm fine, Paul. You really came quick, it caught me by surprise."

Paul sat up and brushed Kim's hair off her forehead. "Sorry, I was really turned on I guess, I couldn't control myself."

Kim smiled and nodded.

"Want to keep fooling around?" Paul asked. "It won't take me long to be ready again."

"Maybe later, I need a shower." Kim wiped a glob of semen from her face with her finger and licked it clean. "Want to help me?"

Paul followed Kim into the bathroom and they got into the shower. They took turns washing one another and then got out to dry off. Still naked, they went into the bedroom and got dressed. Giggling, Kim put Paul's boxers back on and then found a top that showed her midriff.

"I like the way these feel, Paul, mind if I borrow them?"

"No, not at all. I like it when you get into my underwear, if you know what I mean. You just have to be careful, the fly doesn't button closed."

Kim used both hands to part the fly and show Paul her neatly trimmed mons. They laughed and left to see what the other kids were doing.

"Hey, Kim," Lisa called out as Kim and Paul walked towards the pool. "I love your outfit."

"Isn't it cute? A little breezy, but cute," Kim said, and then she giggled, opening the fly.

"It looks like it would make for easy access to your pussy," Sally said. She turned to Brad and grinned. "Do you have a pair I can wear?"

"Sure, Baby." Brad handed her the boxers he had been wearing.

"I would like clean ones, if you don't mind," Sally said, giggling.

The teens hung around the pool for the rest of the afternoon, taking a swim to cool off several times. When they heard Anne call them for dinner, they dressed and went to the house.

Rosa was serving dinner in the dinning room when they came in and took their seats. They ate and talked about the things they were going to do while at the mansion.

"Tomorrow, we're going into Miami to do some shopping," Marge said. "Do any of you girls want to go?"

"I do," Lisa said. "I can go fishing another time."

"I'll go too, if Jack doesn't mind," Megan said.

"We're playing golf in the morning," Jerry said. "Would you and Brad like to go, Paul?"

"I'll play," Brad said. "It's been too long since I've been on a course. Why don't you play too, Paul, that way we'll have three twosomes?"

"Okay, I guess I'll play too, I was looking forward to fishing though," Paul said.

"I plan on fishing almost everyday," Jack said. "There will be plenty of other times you can go."

"What time are you teeing off tomorrow?" Paul asked.

"At six thirty, I'll have to call and reserve another cart," Jerry said, and then chuckled. "It shouldn't be any problem though, the man that owns this house, owns the golf course."

After they finished eating, the adults went out to the patio and the kids went to explore the house. They ended up in the sitting room in the wing with their rooms and sat down to watch television.

Jerry, Don, Marc and Bob sat at one of the tables on the patio while their wives sat at another. Jerry asked Rosa to get them drinks and after she served them, she was dismissed for the night.

"When are we going to see this boat you've been talking about, Jerry?" Don asked.

"I thought we'd go the day after tomorrow, Don. I called the builder and he's expecting us," Jerry replied. "Are you going to take Jack along?"

"No, not the first time. I want to take a look at it before I get Jack and Tom's hopes up. You still have to convince me this it a smart move for the family, Jerry. I don't want to just throw money away," Don said. "If Marc and I like the idea, we'll take the boys to see it. If they are interested, we'll go from there."

"That's reasonable. It has to work for you to be a good deal," Jerry said. "If you are interested, I'll call Sam and have him fly down to work out the financial details. He already has the bank on line for this deal, so it it's a go, it can be wrapped up in a few days."

"You're pretty sure of yourself, Jerry," Marc said.

"As your attorney, as well as your friend, I feel you guys have to do something before the end of the year or you'll be paying millions in taxes. Sam has made investments for you that have skyrocketed and you have shelter some of the gains, or give them to the government," Jerry said.

"I should have such problems," Bob sighed.

Jerry looked at Don and then at Marc. "You haven't told him?" Marc and Don shook their heads no and smiled. "Are you going to?"

"Yes, we were just waiting for the right time," Don said. "Maybe we should get our wives."

"Tell me what? What the hell's going on here?" Bob said.

"Hold your horses, Bob," Don said and then he called the women over to the table.

Marge, Liz, Anne and Dianne moved to the table the men were sitting at and pulled their chairs next to their husbands. Everyone, except Bob and Dianne, were grinning, knowing what was coming next.

"Is someone going to let Dianne and I in on the private joke?" Bob said.

"It's not a joke," Marc assured Bob and his wife. "Why don't you tell them, Jerry."

Jerry nodded and said, "You know that little golf course just north of where I live, Rolling Hills?"

"Sure, I've played there many times," Bob said. "It's a nice course."

"Well, Don, Marc and I bought it before we came down here," Jerry said. "The owner wanted out and his children weren't interested in it. He is a client of the firm and when I heard it was for sale, I talked to Don and Marc."

"That's great," Bob said and then he chuckled. "Need a pro?"

"No, not really," Marc said. "We need a partner. Are you interested?"

"Me? I don't have that kind of money," Bob said.

"We aren't looking for money, Bob," Jerry said. "None of us know anything about running a golf course and we really don't want to. We were hoping you'd run the place and be our partner. Your portion of the partnership would be funded through sweat equity. Don and Marc own sixty present of the business and you and I would own the other forty. I'd have twenty present and so would you, if you're interested."

"There is an option for you and Jerry to buy five present from Marc and I if things go well," Don said.

"I didn't have enough money to make it an equal partnership out of the gate, but in time I think I will," Jerry said.

Dianne's eyes were filled with tears as she listened to the Don, Marc and Jerry's offer. She knew her husband could find another job, but never dreamed there would be an opportunity like this. When Bob looked at her and asked, "What do you think, Dianne?" She began to cry.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.