The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Marge and Anne were thirteen when they met at school. They were in the same P.E. class. They remembered bumping into each other as they left the gym and too many girls tried to get through the door into the locker room. They introduced themselves and continued to their lockers. After they had showered and changed the two girls walked to down the hall towards the next class.

Marge told Anne, "Maybe I will see you around sometime."

Anne said she would like that, having just moved into town, she didn't know anyone yet.

After school had let out, Anne saw her new friend outside.

"Hi Marge," she said, "what are you doing this afternoon?"

Marge told her that she had to wait for her brother to walk her home. Even at thirteen, Marge's parents did not want her to walk home alone.

The two girls stood and talked for a few more minutes, then a tall boy walked up and said, "Hi kid, who is this?"

Marge told him her name was Anne, and that she had just moved here and was new in school. Marc said hi to Anne then told his sister it was time to go.

Over the next weeks, Anne and Marge became friends. One Friday, after school, Anne invited Marge to sleep over at her house. Marge went home and asked her parents if it would be ok. Marge's mom called Anne's house and spoke with her mother, then told the girls it would be all right.

The girls arrived at Anne's house and she introduced her new friend to her mom and brother. Marge said hi and Anne took Marge to her room. Inside, she told Anne that her brother was cute. Anne laughed and said he was a pain.

The two thirteen year olds stayed in the room talking about school, the latest teen band, clothes and other things that two normal teens would talk about. After about an hour, Anne's mom called the girls for dinner. They had roast chicken and all the fixings. Don, Anne's fifteen-year-old brother made fun of his sister and their mother kept telling him to be polite.

Marge had learned that Don and Anne's father had died two years ago. The family decided to move away from the house they grew up in and get a fresh start. Marge told Don about her brother and family. She said that Don should come over to her house and meet Marc.

Dinner was finished and the kitchen cleaned. Anne's mother told the girls she was going shopping and out for a drink with some friends from work. She instructed her son to leave the girls alone. Anne's mom left and the girls went back to her room.

Marge inquired about the clothes that her friend had. Anne went to her closet and opened the door showing Marge the items hanging neatly on the closet pole. Marge reached in and removed a black mini skirt. She held it up to her waist and commented how cute it was.

"Try it on," Anne told her, reaching in and getting a top that she usually wore with it.

Marge removed her jeans and sweater. Standing in her matching powder blue panties and bra, she took the skirt from Anne and stepped into it. She pulled the top over her head and went to the mirror. The top was tight and accented her breasts, the skirt came down about half way between her knees and crotch.

"This is so hot," she said as she turned to see it from behind.

Anne and Marge tried on various outfits and talked till about ten o'clock. Anne heard a door close and told her friend to follow her. The two girls left Anne's room and went out of the house using the front door. Anne led Marge around the house to the backyard. The two girls crept slowly towards a window. As they approached, Marge could see light flowing out into the dark backyard. Crouched below the window, Anne put her finger to her lips indicating to Marge to be quiet. Slowly, the two young girls raised themselves up and peeked into the room.

Don was lying on his bed, his head to the window, his legs stretched away. He was holding a magazine in his left hand. Marge looked at the book Don held, noticing that the pictures were of men and women engaged in sex acts. She had seen this type of literature before, having found a similar magazine in her own brother's room. Directing her gaze down the boy's body, she saw him gliding his hand up and down his hard penis. Marge gasped as she stared at his hard member.

The two girls continued to watch Don as suddenly his stroking became faster.

"Just watch," Anne whispered to her new friend.

Don put the book on the bed beside him and pushed his hips into his hand. A geyser of creamy liquid erupted from the end of the penis, shooting into the air and cascading back to the boy's naked chest. Another series of streams, of the substance, followed each becoming weaker than the previous one.

Anne moved away from the window, taking Marge with her. The girls went back into the house and into Anne's room. She turned on the radio and sat on her bed.

"What was that all about?" Marge asked.

"That was Don jacking off," Anne replied. "He does it almost every night."

Marge knew about masturbation, she had read about it, but she had never seen anyone actually do it. In fact, she had never done it herself. Marge noticed a strange, unfamiliar feeling between her legs. Her vagina was tingling and felt damp beneath her clothing.

The two thirteen year olds talked about what they had witnessed. Anne told Marge that she had been watching Don for almost a year, and had almost been caught on several occasions. Marge saw that Anne had her hand under her skirt. She watched as the young girl moved her hand, and saw the expression on her face beginning to change. Marge's curiosity got the best of her and she asked Anne what she was doing.

"Rubbing myself off," she replied matter-of-factly. "I always get so hot after watching Don jack off. I just have to do myself."

"I I I have never done that," Marge stammered.

"You're kidding!" Anne said in shock, "You have never touched your pussy like this?"

"No"

"Wow!" Anne exclaimed, "You don't know what you are missing!"

Marge continued to watch Anne, who now had her skirt up around her waist and her fingers under the fabric of her white panties.

"Will you show me how?"

Anne removed her hand from her wet pussy and said, "Sure"

Anne started to remove her skirt and told Marge to take off her jeans. Anne rolled the white panties off her hips, revealing her sex, which was lightly covered with soft curly brown hair. Anne reached out and helped Marge remove her pants and blue panties. She pulled Marge's top over her head and unclasped her matching bra, revealing her medium sized breasts. Anne took off the rest of her things, and stood before Marge. Anne's breasts were a little smaller that her friend's, but just as firm.

The girls returned to Anne's bed and lay down next to each other. Anne instructed Marge to rub her finger in the slit of her pussy. Marge poked around trying to find the spot her friend was referring to. Anne watched Marge then rolled on her side and placed her hand on Marge's crotch. She used her fingers to separate the lips that hid the small bump she knew would bring her friend great pleasure. With her other hand, Anne ran her finger through the wetness, causing Marge to jump when she came in contact with the inexperienced teen's clit. Anne moved her fingertip over the small nubbin and Marge rotated her hips in response.

"Pinch your nipples," Anne told Marge.

Marge took the small hard nipples that topped her breasts and rolled them. As she increased the pressure, she felt like they were connected to the spot Anne was rubbing. After several minutes of this, Marge shuddered with her first orgasm. She humped her hips into Anne's probing finger and rubbed and mauled her breasts.

Having reached her peak, Marge lay on the bed trying to regain her composure. Once returned to a state as normal as possible, she talked with Anne about the experience. For the rest of the night, and long after the girls explored each other's sexuality.


The action of their daughters below brought them back to the present. On the blanket below, the two girls had turned over on their backs. They had bunched the thin fabric of the bottom of their suits together to form a strip barely two inches wide. The material created a tight v as it went between the teen's legs.

The two adults watched their daughters for a few more minutes.

Anne said to Marge, "What do you think, should we join them?"

Marge thought for a moment and said, "Why not."

The women got up, gathered their things and walked down the sandy hill to the place the two girls were sunning themselves.

The moms approached their young offspring in a manner that cast a shadow over the girls. Sally and Kim jumped up when they felt the presence of the intruders. They were shocked to see that it was their mothers. The teens tried to cover their naked breasts and stuttered in fear as they attempted to explain their appearance.

"Um ah well um," Kim was desperately seeking the words to offer as an explanation.

Marge and Anne began to laugh hysterically. They sat on the blanket, joining the girls unable to speak. Marge gripped her sides as the pain from the robust laughter dug into her guts. Kim and Sally sat dumfounded as they watched their moms try to regain their self-control.

After what seemed like hours, Anne spoke between snickers.

"Do you two think you invented nude sun bathing?" She asked. "Well you better think again!"

Kim and Sally relaxed a little, realizing that they may not be in trouble after all. The youngsters sat with their arms crossed over their upper bodies, still unsure of what their mothers might do. All fear was removed as Anne glanced at Marge and gave her a wicked little smile. Anne hooked her thumbs under the shoulder straps of her suit and lowered to her waist. Marge followed suit by removing the top of her two- piece. The two moms stretched out on the blanket, elevating themselves on their folded arms.

"Kim, would you please put some of my lotion on my back," Marge said to her daughter, "I don't want to get a burn."

Kim, starting to feel a little more comfortable, took the suntan oil from her mom and applied some to her back. She could smell the strong coconut fragrance of the oil as she ran her hands over her mother's bare back. She felt the firmness of her soft skin as she spread the oil.

"Do my legs too," Kim's mother said.

Kim moved down and repeated the process on the backs of her mom's legs. Anne asked Sally to put some on her also. The two young girls knelt beside their patents and covered the exposed skin.

Having finished, Kim and Sally laid down, sharing the blanket with the adults. The four of them were silent as they rested in the warm sun, each absorbed in their own thoughts. Sally was the first to break the solitude. "Mom," she said, "When was the first time you did it?"

Anne was taken back at her daughter's question. "Did what?" she asked cautiously, not completely understanding the nature of the young girl's query.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.