The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 78

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 78 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

After breakfast, the teens left the dining room and went to the pool. They pulled a group of lounges together, so they could all talk, and sat down. Brad sat back in one of the lounges, hung his legs over the edge and patted the cushion between his legs. Sally sat where he indicated and leaned back against his chest.

"So," Lisa said. "Are you two going to fill us in on what the fuck happened? Yesterday Brad was an asshole and Sally was miserable. This morning, you two act like you've been in love forever. Now mind you, I've had really great sex, but what ever happened last night must have been really something."

Brad looked around Sally and replied, "What happened is some bullheaded asshole kid found out the girl he loves really loves him too. Once we let our feeling be known, without fear of being hurt, we were able to work some things out between us. Listen everyone, I know I've been a real prick lately and I'm sorry. I was just confused and didn't know how to work it out."

"Don't sweat it, Brad," Tom said. "I'm just glad to have you back and happy. I'm also glad to see that my little sister seems happy. Just be sure you take real good care of her, I love her and won't allow anything to happen to her."

Brad could detect the seriousness in Tom's voice. He looked right at Tom, nodded and said, "I won't ever give you a reason to do to me what you and Jack did to those other two guys. I love her and can only hope that someday she'll love me half as she loves you."

The group chatted for about an hour and then Kim announced she was going for a swim. Lisa and Megan got up and Sally turned to Brad. Sally didn't say a word, but Brad nodded and she joined the other three girls.

"What the fuck was that all about!" Kim asked Sally. "Do you have to ask permission to go swimming?"

"No, Kim. I don't HAVE to ask, I want to," Sally replied. "Look, Brad and I worked out a lot of things last night. I've decided to start doing what I want to do and if that means asking Brad if he minds if I go swimming, so be it."

"Whoa, Sally, take it easy. I'm not trying to tell you how to live your life, I was just asking," Kim replied.

"Well, that's not what it sounded like, Kim! It sounded like you disapprove of how things are between Brad and I now. Listen, I love you to pieces. Kim, I love all of you, but it's time I start to find out who I am and what I want," Sally said. "I don't tell any of you what to do or what not to do and I expect the same in return. If I want to ask Brad, I'll ask him. That's between him and me."

Kim hugged Sally and said, "Deal! I'll keep my mouth shut unless you ask."

"That's not want I meant, not at all. If I'm acting like a bitch or I'm doing something that you think is wrong, tell me. I'll let you know if I think you're butting in where you don't belong," Sally said, hugging Kim back. "That goes for all of you, I respect your opinions."

"I'd wear a collar and leash if Jack asked me too," Megan said. "I understand exactly how you feel. In fact, sometimes I wish Jack were a bit more assertive with me. Now, for the question we all want answered. Did you get laid?"

"Did I ever!" Sally announced with a giggle.

Sally filled them in on what happened between her and Brad the night before, leaving out the things she didn't think they needed to know. She told them about the sex, but not about the things she told Brad he could to and with her. By the time Sally was finished, Kim, Megan and Lisa were all standing in the waist deep water with their mouths open.

"No way, not my brother, not 'quick draw'," Lisa giggled. "You must be having a hard time walking today."

"Not really, I'm not that sore at all. The last time we did it is when he lasted so long, by that time he had already filled me and I must have been really slick," Sally said. "Brad didn't pound me, he did it real slow and real long. He told me I passed out when he woke me up this morning. Oh, and by the way girls, he woke me up by fucking me again."

"I can't believe it," Kim said.

"Oh you can believe it, it was great. I think the boy can cum on command. I told him I had to pee this morning and he was shooting his cum into me within minutes," Sally giggled.

The girls stood in the water talking for a little longer then climbed out. They went back to where the boys were sitting and joined them.

"Where did Brad go?" Sally asked, looking at the empty lounge.

"He said he had to take care of something and he'd be back in a little while," Paul replied.

"Oh, I think I'll go look for him," Sally said.

Sally left and the rest started to talk about the abrupt changes in Sally and Brad. None of the girls made any mention of what Sally had told them, but they did say she and Brad seemed to have changed.

Walking along the path, Sally hummed and swung her arms. She was feeling great, like the weight of the world had been lifted from her shoulders. As she approached the volleyball courts, she heard Brad's voice.

Slowing down, Sally worked herself closer to the area she heard the voice coming from. She didn't see Brad, or whomever he was talking to on the picnic tables, so she continued to follow the sounds. As she neared a clump of bushes, she heard Brad's voice clearly and stopped.

Sally saw a thin path that led into the thicket and she took it. When she heard another voice, she froze and listened. After a couple minutes, she recognized the strange voice as Craig's and moved closer.

"I'm sorry Craig, I just found out last night that she loves me," she heard Brad say. "I don't have anything against you, I still like you a lot. It's just that I want things to work out between Sally and I."

"I'm trying to understand, Brad," said Craig. "It's just hard for me. I've never cared about girls, but I do care about you. You have no idea how hard it is for me when I come to the resort, most guys don't want to be around me because I'm gay."

Sally worked deeper into the thicket and was able to see Brad and Craig through the brush. They were sitting on a large towel and facing away from her. Hunching down on her heels, she continued to spy on Brad and Craig.

"I know it must be hard for you, Craig, but I don't know what to do. I really love Sally and don't want to do anything to make her upset. The last time we broke up, it really tore me up and I don't think I could ever go through that again," Brad told him. "You and I may never see each other again, but I'll be with Sally everyday when we get back to Michigan. Please try to understand."

Sally slowly backed out of her hiding place and went to the main path. She thought about what she had heard and tried to sort out her feelings. On one hand, she felt good because Brad was in love with her and didn't want to hurt her, but on the other hand she felt it was unfair to him if he wanted to be with Craig, too. After all, she reasoned, she still wanted to be able to be with Kim, Lisa, or Megan. She didn't want to give up her bisexuality and decided that, if that is what Brad wanted, he shouldn't have to give up his. She though about the conversions about the difference between the sex and the love, she had had in the past, and even though it may hurt, she didn't want to deny Brad's desires.

Taking a deep breath, Sally called out Brad's name. She moved away from the thicket and called again.

"Hi Sally," Brad said, coming up behind her, alone. "What's up?"

"Hi Brad," she said softly. "I've done something very wrong and I'm sorry. I came looking for you and heard you talking. I snuck into those bushes and heard you talking to Craig."

All of the color drained from Brad's face and his body shook slightly. He wasn't mad, he was embarrassed.

"Um, ah," he stuttered. "I was going to tell you about this, Sally, I really was."

Sally wrapped her arms around his body and laid her head on his chest. She could feel his heart beating against the side of her face and his erratic breathing. Brad stood motionless with his arms dangling at his sides, waiting for Sally to say something.

Moving back so she could see his terrified face, she put her hand on his cheek and stroked it.

"It's okay baby, it's okay," she said. "I understand. You remember our talk last night? Do you remember what I said about other girls? Well, I guess what's good for me is good for you, too. If you have feelings for other boys, I can live with it, as long as you can live with the fact I'm bisexual."

Brad relaxed a bit and took a deep breath. He gazed down into Sally's eyes and saw that she was being serious and wasn't upset with him.

"I should have told you last night," he said.

"Shush, it's okay. If you want to go back to see Craig, I'll understand."

Brad wrapped his arms around Sally and hugged her tightly. He kissed the top of her head and felt tears welling in his eyes. Even after the way he had treated her, she was still understanding and caring about his feelings. As the two teens stood on the path, in one another's arms, Craig walked up to them.

"Hi Brad, hi Sally," Craig said, acting like he had just stumbled upon them. "How's it going?"

Brad looked up at Craig and said, "She knows, Craig."

"Oh no, Brad! How?" Craig said. "I'm sorry if I fucked up things for you, Brad."

Sally reached out and touched Craig's arm with her fingertips. "It's okay, Craig. I understand. You didn't fuck anything up."

Sally unwrapped her arms from Brad and stood next to him, looking at Craig.

"You don't care?" Craig said.

"Of course I care," Sally said. "I love this guy. I care enough that if that's what he wants, I can deal with it."

Craig shook his head and Brad grinned.

"Besides," Sally said smiling. "I like girls. I wouldn't want Brad to stop me from licking a little pussy so I'm won't stop him if he wants to suck dick. I know he'll come back to me and we'll still be in love."

Sally turned to Brad, kissed his cheek and said, "I'm going back to the pool, sweetie. I'll see you later."

Brad hugged her and whispered into her ear, "You want to watch?"

Sally giggled and whispered back, "Yes, but not this time."

Sally left Brad and Craig standing on the path and headed back to the pool. As she walked away, she heard Craig say, "I can't believe what just happened."

When she heard Brad reply, "She's great isn't she. That's why I love her." Sally began to hum again.

Sally got back to the pool and found the other teens stretched out on the lounges working on their tans. She laid down on the lounge that she and Brad had shared and tried to keep from grinning. Her mind drifted and she tried to imagine what Brad and Craig were doing, causing her vagina to tingle. She squirmed against the lounge and fought to drive the image of Brad's mouth on Craig's penis from her mind, but was unsuccessful.

"Did you find Brad?" Tom asked his sister.

"No, but I'm sure he'll be back when he's ready," Sally said.

Sally relaxed in the sun for about fifteen minutes and then felt a hand on her back. Her head was turned to the side and when she opened her eyes, she was starting at Brad's crotch.

"Hi sweetie," Sally said as she rolled onto her back and shaded her eyes from the sun. "Where have you been?"

"I had a few things to think about, so I took a walk," Brad said with a grin. "I ran into Craig and he asked if anyone would be up for a game of volleyball."

Sally sat up and said, "I'll play for a while, at least until it gets too hot."

"I'll play too," Tom said.

The teens started to get up and mill around. Everyone decided to play and they all headed for the volleyball courts.

"I have to pee," Sally said. "I'll catch up in a minute."

The group walked off, but Brad followed Sally to the bathrooms. When she came out, Brad was waiting for her.

"What's this?" Sally giggled. "You hanging around the woman's bathroom to pickup girls?"

"Yeah, I didn't want anyone to see me by the men's room," Brad replied.

Sally laughed at him, took his hand in hers and they started to walk to the volleyball courts.

"Do you mind if I ask what happened, Brad. Why did you come back so fast?"

"Craig didn't want to fool around, not after you were there. He was afraid that you'd be pissed and he didn't want to jeopardize the relationship between you and I."

"I'm sorry... I guess," Sally said.

"It's okay, I'm going to talk to him later. I don't want him to feel like he's fucking things up."

"How long have you known you're bi?" Sally asked.

"I've always like fooling around with guys, but it was only my brother, Jack or Tom. After we broke up, I met a guy and we sort of had a thing for a while. No one else knows about it, Sally, and I really would prefer to keep it that way."

"What happened to him?"

"When he found out that I wasn't a full blown homosexual, he broke it off. He was gay, like Craig, but he couldn't accept that I might go out with a girl."

"Oh, I see."

"He was the one that taught me to control my ejaculation."

Sally giggled and said, "Remind me to send him a thank-you card."

"You're crazy, Sally," Brad said. "I guess that's why I love you. What you did today was the most unselfish thing that anyone has ever done for me."

"Don't expect me to say anything like that if it's another girl, buddy. If I find out that you're fooling around on me, I'll cut your dick off."

"Not to worry, the only other girl in my life is my sister. I owe Lisa a big apology, she wanted to help me and I blew her off."

As they approached the volleyball courts, Sally spun around and walked backwards, holding Brad's hands. She stopped, kissed him and then giggled.

"Okay, okay, how about this. I won't fool around with other boys and you won't fool around with other girls unless we're related."

"That's cool, Sally. How about when we're together?"

Sally giggled and then began to laugh. "If we're together... orgy, orgy, orgy. If we both agree, we'll fuck and suck them all, but if you don't want to, we won't."

"Me. what about you? What if you don't want to?"

"I'll do what ever my man tells me to."

"Hey you two," Kim shouted. "Either get a room or come and play volleyball!"

Sally and Brad laughed and then Sally said, "What will it be sir? Volleyball or sex?"

"Volleyball for now, sex later."

Just say the word, stud. I'm all yours!"

Brad and Sally ran to the courts and Craig called them to his side of the net. The teams were equal, with Cindy on the other team with Tom, Lisa, Paul and Kim. Jack tossed the ball across the net and the two teams volleyed for the serve.

The teens played three games with Craig's team holding the advantage. They were getting set to serve for the next game when Don, and the rest of the parents, showed up with a cooler.

"Any of you kids want a soda?" Don yelled.

The two teams rushed over to Don, grabbed cold drinks from the ice filled cooler and went to sit on the picnic table.

"Do you kids mind if we play too?" Marge asked.

The group all shook their heads no.

"Okay then, give us a few minutes to warm up," Marc said. "It's been a very long time since any of us played."

As the adults volleyed the ball back and forth over the net, the teens sat and watched. Sally noticed that Craig was standing off to the side, near Cindy. She nudged Brad, flipped her head in Craig's direction and he got up and walked over to him, Sally at his side. Craig's eyes met Brad's and Sally could see the tension.

"Hi Craig, long time no see," Sally said. "Where have you been hiding all day? You too, Cindy, where have you been?"

Craig expelled the breath he had been holding and relaxed. "I've been around. How's it going today?"

"Great, I'm really having fun playing volleyball," Sally replied. "Oh, how rude of me. Cindy, this is Brad, Brad, Cindy."

The two exchanged hellos and smiled. After talking for a few minutes, they heard the adults yelling that they were ready to play. Brad and Craig jogged back to the court, Cindy grabbed Sally's arm and held her back.

"Is that THE Brad?" Cindy asked.

"Yup, the one and only," Sally giggled.

"What happened? I thought you said he was a jerk."

Sally grinned and replied, "Let's just say we connected, big time."

"I don't get it, yesterday you said he was a..."

"That was yesterday, Cindy. Today, I love him to pieces. We talked and found out that we still really liked each other and the reason we were so miserable was because of it."

"I still don't understand," Cindy said.

"I'll tell you about it later, let's go play," Sally replied.

The two original teams took their sides of the net and the parents divided up and joined the teams. Craig served and the game began. About half way through, Jerry grabbed the ball and held it.

"You kids are killing me," Jerry said, trying to catch his breath.

"What's the matter Daddy, getting old?" Megan taunted. "We've already played three games and we're all ready to go."

"You guys just wait until you're our ages, then you'll understand what I'm talking about."

"No stamina, huh," Megan giggled. "I'll bet that pisses Mom off."

Megan blushed when she realized what she'd said and the rest of the group began to laugh uncontrollably.

"Your father does just fine, young lady, trust me," Liz said in her husband's defense.

"I'm sorry, I don't know where that came from," Megan said.

The game resumed and Craig's team won again. The adults walked over to the picnic tables and flopped onto the benches, completely exhausted. Don passed out sodas to the women and beers to the men. He sat next to his wife and leaned back, watching the teens begin another game.

"Play all day, screw all night," Marc said. "God I wish I was young again!"

"You did just fine last night, Marc," Dianne chuckled.

"Maybe, but I can't keep up on the volleyball court. We should go back to shuffleboard," Marc said.

Liz laughed and said, "Or maybe we should go take naps, that way we'll be rested for tonight. I promised Jerry he could fuck me."

"What's the matter, Jerry? Missing her sweet pussy?" Anne asked.

"Yeah, not that I mind fucking the rest of you, I just want to wake up with my wife a couple times on this vacation," Jerry quipped.

Don grinned and said, "I don't blame you, Jerry. She's great to wake up to."

The adults laughed and made a few more jokes about the sleeping arrangements they had been enjoying and then decided to leave. They told the kids goodbye and headed towards the shuffleboard courts to see it they were available.

The teens finished their game and called it quits because it was getting too warm. One by one they rinsed off in the shower and sat on the picnic tables to discuss what to do next.

Paul and Kim said they were going to go swimming and took off. Lisa, Megan, Tom and Jack said they were going back to the cabins to rest and also left. Brad, Sally, Craig and Cindy remained and sat on the tables.

"Would you guys like to take a walk?" Cindy asked. "I need a smoke."

Craig looked at Cindy and then at Sally. He took a breath and said, "me too?" As if he felt they wouldn't want him along.

"Of course you too," Sally said.

The four of them left and walked past the clubhouse to the path that would lead to Cindy's secret place. They were passing near some cabins when Craig asked them to wait a minute and ran to one of the small buildings. He returned with a small cooler, telling the rest he grabbed some Cokes.

When they arrived at the clearing, Cindy took a cigarette and matches from the buried can, sat on her towel and lit up. Sally sat next to her with Brad on her right. Craig sat a few feet away from the three teens and glanced at them nervously.

They sat and talked about where they lived, their schools and some of the things they liked to do. When Sally and Cindy started to discuss clothing, Brad groaned. Craig joined in and added to the conversation, telling the girls about how he liked to wear suits when he could.

"I really like to wear tight jeans and tank tops," Cindy said. "You know, with the thin spaghetti straps."

"Oh, I love those tops," Sally said, tracing Cindy's chest just above her breasts with her fingertip. "The ones that come down to here and show my tummy."

Cindy's eyes met Sally's and she smiled as Sally's finger lingered on her chest.

"I like skirts, though," Sally said glancing at Brad and raising her eyebrow as if to ask if that's what she really liked.

"Me too," Brad said. "Sally always looks so hot in a short skirt, but her ass looks good in those hip-hugger style pants too."

"Panties or thongs?" Sally asked.

"Both," Cindy said.

"Yeah, both," Brad agreed.

"Thongs," Craig said with a chuckle.

Every glanced at Craig and he blushed. "What can I say, I like the way they feel and look on me."

"Just you?" Sally giggled.

"Other guys too," Craig admitted.

"Okay, whatever floats your boat," Sally said. "Cotton?

"I like cotton, but I like satin and spandex too," Cindy said. "I can't believe I'm sitting here talking about panties with you guys."

Sally shrugged her shoulders and asked Cindy, "Do you like those new boy brief, or whatever they're called, panties?"

"The ones that look like a small version of boys underwear, but only come up to here?" Cindy said, running her finger along the top of her pubic hair.

"Yeah, those. I just bought some before coming to Florida, but haven't had a chance to wear them yet," Sally said.

Craig took sodas from his small cooler and offered everyone one. They each accepted and pulled the tabs on the tops of the cans. After handing out the Cokes, Craig sat back down, a little closer to Brad. The girls' conversation turned to bras and the boys watched as they talked and hefted their boobs in the palm of their hands.

"If I go with out a bra, my tits shake like two piles of Jello," Cindy giggled. "I wish my boobs were more firm, like yours, Sally."

Sally scooted closer to Cindy, put her hands under the girl's breasts and lifted them.

"Your tits are just fine," Sally giggled as she rubbed her thumbs over Cindy's nipples.

Cindy shivered at the sensation of Sally rubbing her nipples and then glanced at Brad and Craig. She leaned closer to Sally's ear and whispered, "I wish we were alone."

Sally gently squeezed Cindy's breasts and replied, "What would you do if we were alone?"

Cindy looked past Sally towards Brad and Craig. She noticed that Brad was watching what she and Sally were doing, and Craig was watching Brad.

"I don't think your boyfriend would like what I would do to you, Sally," Cindy said.

"You mean he wouldn't like it if you kissed me," Sally said and then kissed Cindy on her mouth.

"Or if I played with your pussy?" She added as she reached between Cindy's legs and rubbed her mons.

Cindy's legs parted as if they had a mind of their own and she moaned. Sally slid her hand lower and teased Cindy's labia, parting her lips and feeling her moisture. Cindy rested her chin on Sally's shoulder and wiggled against her fingers as Sally continued to stroke her sex.

Kissing Sally's neck, Cindy moaned and said, ""We can't do this, Sally. We can't fool around with Brad and Craig sitting right over there."

Sally turned her head so she could see Brad, smiled and asked, "Brad, sweetie, do you mind if Cindy and I fool around a little, she's so hot and really needs to."

"Have at it, babe," Brad said.

"Hey, wait a minute," Craig said. "What the hell am I supposed to do?"

Sally shifted around so she was behind Cindy, pulled her to herself and fondled her breasts while Brad watched and Craig stared. Sally noticed that Brad was becoming excited and his penis was getting erect. Sliding her hands down Cindy's body, Sally played with her pubic hair.

"What's the matter, Craig? Don't you want to watch Cindy and I get it on?" Sally asked, already knowing the answer to her question.

"Well, ah, not really, it doesn't do much for me," Craig stuttered.

Sally watched Brad's eyes as she used her index and ring finger to pull back on Cindy's lips, exposing her clitoris. Her middle finger moved around the nub, avoiding direct contact. Cindy leaned her head back and moaned, cautioning Sally she wasn't going to be able to stop if Sally kept it up.

When Brad realized what Sally was up to, he locked his eyes with hers and grinned. Staring at her, he mouthed, 'I love you' and sighed when she mouthed it back.

"Well, if the girls don't do anything for you, maybe this will," Brad said as he reached for Craig's limp penis.

Craig's eyes darted from Brad's hand to Sally's eyes. He jerked when he felt Brad close his fingers around his member and gently massage it. Sally winked at Craig, nodded and turned her attention to Cindy.

With one hand on Cindy's breast and the other between her legs, Sally sighed and kissed her shoulder. Cindy's eyes were trained on the two boys, watching as Brad slowly stroked Craig to an erection. When Brad shifted and moved between Craig's outstretched legs, Cindy gasped.

"Is he going to go down on Craig?" Cindy whispered.

"Uh-huh."

"Doesn't that bother you?"

"No, why should it?"

"Because your boyfriend is about to suck another guys dick."

"I'm about to eat another girl's pussy," Sally retorted.

"That's different... isn't it?"

"I don't think... we don't think so, Cindy. What's good for one is good for the other. As long as Brad wants to, it's okay with me. Just like it's okay if we do it."

Sally leaned back, stretched out on her back and pulled Cindy's hips.

"Why don't you park that pussy of yours on my face and I'll make you forget what they're doing," Sally said.

Cindy giggled, got on her knees and backed up until her crotch was over Sally's head. Sally gripped her hips and started to pull her down. When Cindy felt Sally's tongue touch her labia, she sighed and wiggled. Cindy put her hands on Sally's thighs and leaned forward, giving Sally access to her crotch. Sally moved her tongue over Cindy's labia and pushed it against her clit.

After watching Brad and Craig for a few minutes, Cindy put her head between Sally's legs and began to lick her.

Cindy groaned out loud as her orgasm overcame her and ground her crotch into Sally's face. When she lifted her head, she saw Craig kneeling between Brad's legs, pumping his condom encased penis in and out of Brad's ass. Brad's legs were hooked on Craig's shoulders and Craig was jacking him off as he continued to plow into him.

Sally caught Cindy's clit between her teeth and nibbled on it, sending strong waves of pleasure through her body. Cindy screeched and put her mouth back on Sally's crotch. Cindy and Sally rolled onto their sides and then Cindy rolled Sally onto her back. They gave one another several orgasms before they finally collapsed.

When Sally looked up, she saw Craig pull a condom off his penis and bury it in the sand. She watched as he took a towel and cleaned globs of semen from Brad's, and then his chest. While she hadn't witnessed what went on, she had a fair idea.

Cindy sat up and picked up her half empty can of soda. She took a drink, put the can down and started to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Sally asked.

Cindy shook her head and said, "I've heard about foursomes, but never this way. I hope you boys enjoyed it as much as I did."

Craig blushed and nodded. Brad moved next to Sally, put his arm around her and pulled her to him.

When Craig opened his cooler to put the tube of lube back into it, Brad asked if he had any more sodas.

"I have two more," Craig said, handing a can to Brad.

"Sally and I can share this one," Brad said.

"I'll share the other one with you Craig," Cindy said. "The one I have is hot."

Craig opened the other Coke, took a drink and handed it to Cindy. She took a drag off her cigarette, drank some of the cold soda and expelled the smoke. The four teens sat quietly, none of them sure of what to say. Finally, Sally started to giggle.

"Okay sweetie, tell us who gives better blow jobs. Me or Craig," Sally said.

Brad rubbed his chin and replied, "Now let's see. I just got a real nice one from Craig, but it's been a while for you. So, at this point, I'd have to say..."

"Wait a minute," Sally interrupted. "I want this to be fair."

Sally leaned over, picked up Brad's penis and put it in her mouth. She pulled his entire member into her mouth, feeling it grow against her tongue. As he began to get hard, Sally started to bob her head, letting his penis slide into her throat. She gagged slightly when she took all of him, but didn't let it stop her. Brad groaned, put his hand on the back of her head and guided her.

"Holly shit!" Cindy said. "I've heard about that but never thought anyone could really do it."

"What's that?" Craig asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.