The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 77

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 77 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was raining Tuesday morning when Kim woke up. She could hear the rain hitting to roof of the cabin and went to the window to look out.

"This sucks!" Kim said out loud.

"What does, Kim," Sally said as she rolled onto her back and looked up at her cousin.

"It's raining, we'll have to stay in the cabin."

"Why? It's not like we're going to get our clothes wet or anything," Sally giggled.

"That's true, I guess it won't hurt us if it isn't too cold out."

"We could just stay in bed too," Sally said. "Maybe do some more of the things we did last night."

"Didn't you get enough, Sally," Kim giggled.

"Never, not of you," she replied climbing out of bed.

Sally walked up behind Kim, put her arms around her waist and pressed her body into Kim's back. Kim leaned her head back and sighed as Sally slowly rubbed her stomach in small circles.

"Aren't you sore, Sally?" Kim asked.

"Just my butt, that's all. I'll be fine in a little while."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, but you kept begging me," Kim said.

Sally kissed Kim's shoulder, released her and sat on the bed. Kim sat next to her and pulled her legs up, grabbing her ankles. The two cousins sat quietly until they heard one of the other girls moving in the living room and went out to see who was up.

"Morning," Megan said.

"Good morning, Megan," Kim replied. "Did you have a good night?"

Megan grinned and nodded. "It was great!"

"Is Lisa awake yet?" Sally asked.

"Yeah, she's getting up now. Are you two ready to get some breakfast?" Megan said.

"I have to shower first," Sally said. "It'll only take a few minutes. Did you know it's raining, Megan?"

"I looked outside and saw it," Megan said. "I guess we're stuck inside today, unless it stops."

The girls went to the bathroom and started to get ready to go to breakfast. Kim jumped in the shower first, followed by Megan. While Sally showered, Kim and Megan fixed their hair, pulling it back into ponytails and not bothering to dry it. Lisa came into the crowded bathroom and joined the other girls in getting ready.

Megan went to her room, put on her bikini and then waited in the living room for the rest of her friends. They all left together and walked to the dinning room, complaining about the rain.

The dinning room was about half full and the girls had no trouble getting a table. The server took their orders and told them not to worry about the rain. The girls learned from the server that rain was common that time of year, but usually didn't last long.

By the time the girls finished their breakfast, the rain had let up to a light drizzle. They left the dining room, went to the clubhouse and watched television with a group of strangers.

Megan began feeling self-conscious about being the only person in the clubhouse that wasn't completely naked. She glanced around and noticed that no one was paying any attention to anyone else. She saw a woman that was wearing a bathing suit the day before and she too was nude.

Leaning close to Kim, Megan asked, "Do you think I'm being silly for wearing my suit, Kim?"

"No, not at all, why?" Kim replied.

"I don't know, I feel almost as funny about being the only one here that isn't naked as I do about being naked myself," Megan told her.

Kim turned to Megan and said, "You know, you're the brave one, Megan. It's easy to be like everyone else, being yourself is what's hard. If you want to take off your suit, do it, but if you don't, leave it on."

Megan smiled and leaned back in her seat. She thought about what Kim said and realized, just like most times, she was right. Megan decided that if she wanted to remove her suit and be nude, it would be because she wanted to and not because everyone else was doing it.

Sally spotted Brad walking into the clubhouse, followed by Craig. The two boys went to the pool table and began playing, ignoring the presence of Sally and the rest of the girls. A short time later, Tom, Jack and Paul came in and went to the area the girls were sitting in. The boys immediately paired up with their respective mate and began talking, leaving Sally alone.

Jack told the girls the rain had all but stopped and it was getting warm outside. He asked if anyone wanted to go for a swim and the other two couples agreed. The six teens got up and headed for the door, leaving Sally sitting by herself. A moment after they disappeared, Lisa came back in and went to Sally.

"Come with us, Sally," Lisa said, reaching for her arm. "You can't just sit in here alone."

"Thanks," Sally smiled, getting up and following her brother's girlfriend. "If I start to get in the way, just tell me and I'll find something to do."

"You won't be in the way, you're always welcome to be with us," Lisa said.

Sally giggled as the girls walked to the pool and said, "What if you and my brother want to, you know."

Lisa thought for a second, laughed out loud and replied, "Well, I guess you can watch or join in. It doesn't really matter to me!"

Sally grinned and said shyly, "Maybe we could have Tom watch."

"Maybe," Lisa chuckled. "Although I don't know how long you're horny brother could just sit and watch."

The two girls were laughing hysterically by the time they got to where the others were sitting. When Tom asked what was so funny, they told him it was an inside joke. Tom kept pressing his sister and girlfriend to share what had them in stitches, but they both refused.

Jack stood up, went to the edge of the pool and jumped in. He swam to the far side and back and then called for Megan.

"Come on in, the water feels great," Jack said.

Megan walked to the pool, sat on the edge and dangled her feet in the water. Jack grabbed her ankles and pulled her in. When Megan surfaced, she spit a sharp stream of water at Jack. The two hugged and Megan rubbed herself against his body. When she felt his penis react to the contact, she reached underwater and took it in her hand.

"I'll fix you for pulling me in," Megan giggled as she stroked him to a full erection. "Maybe next time you'll think twice before doing something silly like that."

Jack was just about to tell her that if she was going to play with him, he'd do it more often, but before he could speak, Megan swam away. Jack stood in the water with a full-fledged hard-on, looking around to be sure no one noticed. Megan stood about twenty feet from him, laughing.

Moving to the side of the pool, Jack pressed his erection against the tiled wall and hooked his arms on the edge. He looked up at his sister and Paul, grinning at how intense the two looked as they talked. He could see the sparkle in Kim's eyes and the puppy dog look on Paul's face as they talked as if they were alone. Jack looked away when he felt Megan at his side.

"I think my little sister has it bad for Paul," Jack said.

"I think they look cute together, Jack. I can still remember how giddy I felt when I was falling in love with you," Megan sighed. "You still make me feel like that."

"Oh I do, do I?" Jack said, slipping his arm around Megan's thin waist.

"Yes, you do. I still get all tingly when you look at me," Megan said.

Jack kissed her cheek, smiled and said, "I feel the same about you, Megan. You're the best thing that ever happened to me."

"Am I really, Jack? Do you really love me?" Megan asked.

Turning to face her, Jack put his hands on Megan's shoulders and looked into her eyes. He kissed her lips, pulled his head back and nodded.

"Yes baby, I really love you. Why would you even ask?" Jack said.

Megan shrugged her shoulders and softly replied, "I don't know, there are so many other girls that are prettier than me. Look around at the girls here, they all have bigger tits and nicer bodies than I do. You're so handsome you could have any girl you wanted."

Jack pulled her into his arms and said, "I have the girl I want, Megan. You are way too hard on yourself. This shit about your body is nonsense and it really pisses me off when you talk like that. I love you! All of you! It isn't about your looks, or the size of your boobs, it's about you. I think you're beautiful and I think you have a great body."

"You're so sweet, Jack. That's why I love you so much. Will you promise not to get mad at me if I ask you a question?" Megan said.

"Ask me anything you want," he replied.

"Why do you always look at every girls that walks by if you think I'm so beautiful?" Megan said.

"That's not fair, Megan," he said. "I look at every boat I see too, but I'm perfectly happy with the one I have. I look at trucks, but don't want to get rid of mine for a new one. I just look, that's all. I'm not comparing you to other girls and I don't want anyone except you."

Megan hugged him tightly and nodded her head against his chest. Her eyes filled with tears as she thought about how happy she was and how lucky.

"Besides," Jack said. "I've noticed that you've been checking out the guys around here. Are you looking for a guy with a bigger cock than mine?"

"Of course not! Don't be silly," she said.

"Why not, you are being silly asking me about the girls I see. Why is it different for you?" Jack replied, fighting not to laugh.

Megan did start laughing. She moved back, shook her head, and said, "I think we should go somewhere and put that big cock of yours to use. I have a pussy that could use filling and your cock fits me to a tee."

"Later sweetie, our parents are coming this way," Jack chuckled.

Megan turned to see the four adults walking from the dining room towards the pool. She looked back at Jack and giggled.

"Okay, but you have to promise to make love to me as soon as we get a chance," Megan said. "I don't think I can wait until tonight so we'll have to slip away."

"Maybe I'll just take you in back of the clubhouse, bend you over and drill you from behind," Jack quipped.

"That's fine with me, Jack. Just say the word," she giggled.

Jack and Megan climbed out of the pool and went to get towels. They walked back to the lounges the rest of the teens were sitting in and dried off as they chatted. The kids' parents came over and Liz asked what they were planning for the day.

Megan looked at her mom's red eyes and said, "Did you get enough sleep last night mom? You look tired."

"I slept just fine, Megan. Why do you ask?" Liz said.

"Your eyes are all bloodshot, it looks like you didn't sleep or something," Megan replied, knowing that her parents had been partying the night before.

"Your mother kept me up last night," Jerry said.

Megan grinned, catching the smirk on her father's face. She considered making a smart remark, but thought better of it and remained quiet.

"So, what do you kids have planned for today," Liz asked, repeating her earlier question.

"I don't know, mom," Megan replied. "Maybe we will play volleyball again, if it's not too hot. Maybe we'll just hang around the pool and swim. Jack said there was something he wanted to show me by the clubhouse later."

Jack's head jerked around and saw the devilish grin on Megan's face. He almost choked after hearing Megan make the remark about the clubhouse, and could feel his penis flex at the mention of it.

Dianne went over to her daughter and asked about Brad. Lisa told her he was in the clubhouse shooting pool and Dianne shook her head. Don, Marc, Bob, and Jerry had jumped into the pool and stood talking. When Marge slipped into the water and went over to the men, they stopped and changed the subject.

"What are you guys talking about?" Marge asked the group.

"We were just discussing our plans for later, Marge," Don said.

Marge grinned and said, "Anything like last night?"

Don and the other men chuckled and nodded their heads.

The other women joined their husbands and the four couples made their way over to the poolside bar. The women sat on the stools while their husbands stood behind them in waist deep water.

"We need eight Bloody Marys please," Marc said. "I'd like mine spicy."

The bartender began mixing the drinks, asking each of the group how spicy they wanted theirs. He passed out the large plastic cups filled with the red mixture, each one garnished with a stalk of celery.

"To the hair of the dog," Don said, raising his drink.

The rest of the group chuckled, raised their cups and then took a drink.

"I was thinking about getting a massage today," Anne said. "I heard the therapist is very good."

"Oh, is he?" Dianne said.

"She! The therapist is a woman," Anne replied.

"In that case, maybe I'll get a massage too," Bob said.

"I think you had enough massage last night, Bob," Dianne said. "My arm is still sore from pounding your pud last night."

"Why Dianne!" Liz said. "Did you play with Bob's dick after you guys went to bed last night?"

Dianne nodded and said, "I tried to give the old man a blowjob, but I guess Anne must have worn him out. I had to jack him off to get a taste."

"The things a woman has to do to get a little cum," Marge laughed.

"We can go for a walk and I'll take care of that for you," Don said to his wife.

Marge glance around to make sure nobody was watching her and reached for her husband's penis. She pulled it a couple of times and started to giggle.

"Promises, promises," Marge said.

"All right you two," Jerry said, "there'll be plenty of time for that later. Let's go and play some shuffleboard before it gets too hot."

The four couples left the bar and went over to the shuffleboard courts. They divided into two teams and began to push the black and red pucks back and forth across the hard surface, taunting each other about their play.

Kim and Paul had followed their parents and sat on a picnic table watching the game. A couple walked towards them, hand in hand and paused when they got close. Kim immediately recognized the woman from the previous night and held her breath as she and her friend passed. The woman glanced at Kim and Paul, grinned and nodded her head. Kim's face turned red, but the woman and man just kept walking.

"That was them," Kim whispered to Paul.

"Who?" Paul asked.

"That man and woman, they're the two from the picnic table last night," Kim replied, watching the couple walk away. "Want to follow them?"

No," Paul said. "We'll get in trouble."

Kim acted like she was pouting, but her face broke into a grin. She scooted closer to Paul, put her leg against his and leaned her head on his shoulder. Paul glanced at their parents and then put his arm around Kim's back, cupping her hip with his hand. The two teens watched a couple of games of shuffleboard and then Kim slid off the table.

"Let's go, Paul. This is boring," Kim said.

Kim took Paul's hand and pulled him off the table and they walked away. Kim led Paul back to the pool and sat down near Tom and Lisa.

"Where did Megan and my brother go?" Kim asked.

"They took off," Tom replied. "I'm not sure where they went."

"How about Sally?" Kim said.

Tom shrugged his shoulders and shook his head. "She walked off that way," he said, pointing with his thumb.

The morning rain and the hot sun made the air thick with humidity. Kim took Paul's hand, pulled the boy away from the pool and they started to walk back towards the cabins. When they arrived, they found Jack and Megan stretched out on lounges. Megan had removed her suit and was laying face up on the lounge, her skin glistening from the coating of sunscreen she applied.

"Hi," Kim said, startling Megan and her brother. "You trying to get an even tan Megan?"

Megan rolled her head towards Kim, shaded her eyes with her hand and nodded.

"Do you guys mind if Paul and I join you, there's nothing to do," Kim asked.

"Help yourselves," Megan replied. "We're just laying here talking."

Paul pulled two lounges over to Jack and Megan, lined them up and sat down, leaving a vacant lounge for Kim between him and Megan. Kim picked up the bottle of sunscreen, handed to Paul and asked him to put some on her.

Moving to Kim's lounge chair, Paul began to rub the lotion on her back as Kim and Megan talked.

"I can't believe how boring it is here," Kim said, standing so Paul could cover her bottom with lotion. "There's really not much to do except go swimming and run around naked."

"I don't know, Kim. It's kind of nice to just relax. We're so busy at home that we don't get much of a chance to just chill," Megan said.

Jack rose up on one arm so he could see his sister over Megan. He watched Paul spreading the sunscreen on his sister and smiled when the younger boy started to linger on her breasts. Kim noticed that Paul was spending too much time on her chest and pushed his hands to her tummy.

"My boobs won't burn now, Paul. Make sure the rest of me doesn't," Kim giggled.

"I would rather be somewhere I could go fishing," Jack said.

"You'll have plenty of time for fishing," Megan said. "When we go to Key Biscayne, you'll be able to fish everyday. I just hope you have time for me too."

Jack reached over and rubbed Megan's upturned butt, squeezing one of her cheeks. Megan lifted her bottom up and wiggled it as Jack continued to move his hand on it.

"You know I'll have time for you, baby," Jack said. "I want to teach you about fishing and how to drive a boat."

Paul finished applying the sunscreen on Kim and went back to his lounge. Kim stretched out on her back and said, "Thanks, Paul. Do you want me to put some on you?"

"Yes please," Paul said, and rolled onto his stomach so Kim could cover his back.

Kim poured some of the sunscreen onto the small of Paul's back and began to spread it around. She moved up to his shoulders, rubbed the lotion over them and then moved to his butt. Paul shivered as Kim rubbed his bottom, clinching his butt cheeks.

"Are you still going to teach me to fish, Jack?" Paul asked.

"Sure, Paul. Kim loves to fish and we can all go. She's really good at driving a boat, too," Jack said.

When she was finished with Paul's back, Kim told him to roll over so she could do his front.

"I'm okay, Kim. You don't have to do anymore," Paul said.

Kim cocked her head, raised an eyebrow and said, "It's no trouble, now roll over."

Paul's cheeks reddened and he slowly rolled over onto his back. Kim glanced down, realized why he was reluctant and smiled at him. Paul's penis was about half erect from rubbing Kim with the slippery lotion and he was embarrassed.

Kim sat so her body would block Megan and Jack's view of Paul's excitement and she started to rub lotion on his hairless chest. Rubbing his nipple with her fingertip, Kim giggled when his member jumped. She looked in his eyes and grinned as she teased his nipple and then returned her gaze to his crotch.

Moving lower on his body, Kim continued to pour lotion on Paul and spread it over his skin. When she got to his crotch, Paul sucked in a deep breath and held it as Kim wrapped her slick hand around his shaft. Leaning forward, Kim planted a quick kiss on Paul's glans and then coated the entire length of his six and a half inch penis with sunscreen. She poured more of the lotion in the palm of her hand and covered his scrotum, lifting his sack and rolling his testicles in her hand.

Even though Kim's body blocked her view, Megan could tell that Kim was fondling Paul. Megan could see his face contort and knew the boy was enjoying the attention he was getting. When Paul's eyes met Megan's, he blushed and covered his face with his hands.

Megan giggled and considered teasing Paul, but instead she reached for Jack's member and started to play with it. She moved her hand over his penis, feeling it respond to her touch. Kim began to put lotion on Paul's legs and when she moved, Paul could see Megan pulling on Jack's hard-on.

Kim finished putting sunscreen on Paul, flipped her legs up on her lounge and stretched out on her back. Paul flipped over and concealed his erection, resting his head on his folded arms. Megan released Jack's penis, rolled onto her back and shaded her eyes.

"Hi," Sally said as she walked over to where the four teens were sunning themselves. "Have any of you seen Brad lately?"

"No, Sally," Kim replied. "I don't know where he is."

"Okay, thanks," Sally said. "I think I'll head over to the volleyball court and see if he's there."

Sally walked back down the sandy path and when she reached the fork, turned towards the volleyball courts. She saw a small lizard scurry across the path and shrieked. When she reached the volleyball courts, she saw Brad and Craig serving the ball over the net to one another.

"Hi Brad, hi Craig," Sally said as she walked over to the picnic table and sat on the tabletop.

The two boys stopped playing and waved to Sally.

"What are you two doing?" Sally asked.

"I'm teaching Brad how to play volleyball," Craig replied.

"That's cool, can I watch you guys? Sally said.

"Sure, I don't mine. Do you, Brad?" Craig replied.

Brad shook his head no and turned around the resume play. Sally leaned back, rested on her arms and pressed her thighs together. She watched as Craig instructed Brad in some of the finer points of the game and tried to explain ball control. The two boys bounced the ball off their palms into the air, volleying it between them.

Sally marveled in how the two boys' penises flopped up and down as they played. She noted that Craig's was longer than Brad's, but not as thick. After watching the boys play for half an hour or so, Sally decided to leave and find something to do.

"I'll see you guys later," Sally said as she climbed down from the table. "I'm going to go and see what the other kids are up to."

Brad and Craig waved at her, but neither of them said a thing. Sally shrugged it off and headed back towards the pool to see if she could find Lisa and her brother. While walking along the path, Sally noticed how hot the sand felt on her bare feet when she crossed a stretch that was exposed to the sun. Before she was half way back to the pool, she was running across the hot sand, slowing down when she reached a shaded area.

Sally walked around the pool in search of her brother, or any other member of the group. When she didn't find anyone, she went to the clubhouse to look there. Standing in the doorway, Sally perused the clubhouse. She didn't see anyone she recognized and was about to leave when a girl about her age came in the door.

Sally's eyes met the girls and she smiled at her. The girl smiled back and said "Hi."

"Hi," Sally said. "How's it going?"

The girl stopped and replied, "Okay, just came up here to get out of the heat for a while. How are you doing?"

Sally shrugged and said, "Okay I guess. I'm looking for my family and friends."

"Well, this is a big place, they could be anywhere. Want to get a Coke or something?" The girl said.

"Okay, my name's Sally, what's yours."

"Cindy," the girl replied. "Nice to meet you."

The girls went to the bar, ordered Cokes and went to sit on a couch by the television. They started to talk, telling each other about where they were from and what they liked to do.

Sally learned that Cindy was an only child and had been coming to the resort as long as she could remember. She also found out that Cindy was from Ohio and went to an all girl school there.

Cindy learned about Sally's family and the other two families that were there with them. Sally told Cindy about her brother and Lisa and Kim and Paul.

"Paul has a twin brother that's been acting like a jerk," Sally said. "Everyone in our group has someone to hang around with, except me."

"You can hang around with me and a few of my friends if you want to, Sally" Cindy said. "We all come here at the same time every year. Most of them have boyfriends and you have to listen to them talk about them all the time, but they're cool."

"That would be great," Sally giggled. "I don't mind talking about things like that. What do you guys do here, besides swim and lay in the sun?"

Cindy laughed and said, "We like to workout at the exercise room and play cards. Sometimes we go for walks."

"I didn't know they had an exercise room here," Sally said. "My friends and I all workout three times a week at home. My dad built a gym in the basement for us with a big shower and all of the machines we need. When do you guys workout?"

"Sometimes in the morning, but usually in the afternoon before dinner," Cindy told her. "Do you want to go check out the exercise room? I'll show where it is."

Cindy led Sally out of the clubhouse and to another building. She pulled the door open and the girls went inside. The room was full of machines, some of them with people working out on them, and a large area for aerobics.

"It's fun to be in here when the aerobics instructor is here," Cindy said. "It's full of women with flopping boobs."

Sally giggled and glanced at Cindy's ample breasts. She noted her narrow waist and the flair of the girl's hips.

"It looks like that would be a bit of a problem for you, Cindy," Sally said.

"Oh, these things," Cindy said placing her hands under her breasts and lifting them up. "They don't flop all that much. Besides, yours aren't that much smaller than mine, just a lot firmer."

"Thanks," Sally giggled.

Sally and her new friend left the exercise room and walked around the grounds talking.

"Do you have a boyfriend, Cindy?" Sally asked.

"Not right now. I did, but he turned out to be a jerk and I dumped him," Cindy said.

Sally laughed and told Cindy about Todd and what had happened. When Sally told her about her brother and cousin beating up Todd and Frank, Cindy laughed.

"I wish I had a big brother to beat the shit out of my ex-boyfriend. It must be great having someone that looks after you," Cindy said. "Follow me, I'll bet I know where my friends are."

The two girls walked through an area full of trees and brush until they came to a clearing. Sitting against a palm tree were two girls, both of them smoking a cigarette.

"Hi guys," Cindy called out as they approached the two girls. "This is Sally. She's here with her family and we just met in the clubhouse. Sally, that's Ellen and that's Gail. They're the girls I was telling you about."

Cindy pointed at each of the girls as she told Sally their names. Both of the girls looked older and after talking with them for a while, Sally learned they were. Ellen was eighteen and Gail had just turned seventeen. Gail offered a cigarette to Cindy and she pulled one from the pack. When Cindy offered one to Sally, she refused.

"I've never smoked," Sally said.

"That's okay," Cindy told her as she lit the cigarette that dangled from her lips and sucked her lungs full of smoke. "I only smoke when I'm here with these two. I think they're a bad influence on me."

All of the girls laughed and Sally watched as Cindy expelled the blue-gray smoke from her mouth. Cindy and Sally sat near the other two girls and they all got to know one another.

After an hour and a half of conversation, Sally learned about Gail and Ellen. The two older girls told Sally about their boyfriends and then started to discuss the things they did with them.

"Have your parents ever caught you fooling around with a guy, Sally?" Ellen asked.

Sally shook her head, not wanting to let the girls know about the things she and her family did.

"I did," Ellen offered. "I was on the couch with a guy and my parents came home early and caught us fucking. I was bent over the couch and he was pounding his cock into me from behind when they walked in on us."

"What did you do?" Sally asked.

"I freaked! I yelled at the guy and he pulled out of my pussy. He was really close because he squirt his cum all over me while my mom and dad stood there watching. The boy grabbed his clothes and ran out the door," Ellen said, laughing.

"Your parent must have been really pissed at you," Sally said.

"Pissed! They were way beyond pissed. I got grounded for a month and never was allowed to see the boy again. I thought my dad was going to take his belt to me but my mom stopped him," Ellen said.

"How long ago did it happen?" Sally asked.

"I was fourteen when it happened," Ellen said. "The boy was a neighbor. He was seventeen and my first lover."

"Did you ever do anything with him again?" Sally asked.

"Every chance we got," Ellen giggled. "He moved away a year later though and I haven't seen or talked to him since."

The girls decided to leave and Gail hid the pack of cigarettes in an old coffee can she had buried in the sand.

"No purse or pockets," Gail said. "If my mom caught me with them, she'd kill me."

Sally giggled and nodded. The four girls left the secluded place and headed back to the exercise room to work out. When they got there, each girl selected a machine and began to exercise.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.