The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 76

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 76 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Tom, Jack and Paul walked into the girls' cabin, after knocking on the door and being told to come in. Brad lagged behind, but finally went it and sat on one of the couches.

The girls came out of the bedroom Lisa and Megan shared. Kim, Sally and Lisa were all naked, but Megan wore a bikini. Jack smiled at his girlfriend, walked over to her and put his arms around her narrow waist.

"You look sexy, Megan," Jack told her, really wishing she would go naked like the other girls.

"I'm sorry, Jack," Megan said. "I just don't think I can do it. I can't run around in public with no clothes on."

"You do what ever you want to do, Megan," Jack replied, and then he kissed her forehead.

"You're disappointed, aren't you?" Megan asked, her voice cracking.

"Look Megan, I would be disappointed if you did something you didn't want to do because of me, or anyone else. If you're not comfortable going naked, don't. I love you and that's all that matters," Jack said.

"I love you too, Jack," she said as she hugged him. "Maybe if my tits were bigger I wouldn't be so embarrassed."

"That's a bunch of bullshit!" Brad said, surprising the group. "You are what you are and if people don't like it, fuck'em. Your body is just fine and you have nothing to be embarrassed about."

The room fell silent as the teens absorbed what Brad said, and the fact that he said it. He hadn't said very much of late and when he did speak, it was seldom civil.

Megan looked at Brad and said, "Why thank you, Brad. That was very nice of you to say. I know that I shouldn't be embarrassed, but I am. Maybe things will change, I don't really know, but for now I feel better with my bathing suit on."

Sally seized the opportunity to talk to Brad and said, "Hey Brad, you and your brother have been to one of these places before. How do you guys keep from being excited all the time?"

"We were kind of young when we were at a nudist camp," Brad said. "It really wasn't a problem for me then."

Sally walked to the couch and sat near Brad, but not too close. "How about now? Is it going to be a problem?"

"Maybe for a while, but I think I'll get used to it," Brad replied smiling.

Kim picked up the bottle of sunscreen and handed it to Paul.

"Would you please put some of this on me, Paul?" Kim asked.

Paul took the sunscreen and opened the bottle. He poured some of the lotion into his hand and began to coat Kim's back. Soon all of the teens were rubbing sunscreen on one another's bodies, except for Brad and Sally.

Sally took the bottle and applied the lotion to her front and the areas she could reach behind her. She asked Brad to do her back, but he shook his head no. Kim offered to finish Sally's back and took the sunscreen from her.

When Kim was finished helping Sally, she went back to Paul. She spread the lotion on his back and then started on his chest. When Kim poured some lotion in her hands and began to cover Paul's genitals, his penis grew rapidly.

Lisa saw her brother's condition and what Kim did to arouse him. She did the same to Tom and soon he was erect too.

"I guess I should do your cock too, Jack," Megan giggled. "We sure wouldn't want it to get burnt."

Jack laughed and Megan covered his penis with the cool lotion. When she was finished fondling him, Jack took the lotion, pulled her top down and applied some to her breasts. After coating her breasts, he put lotion in his hands and slid them into the bottoms of her suit.

"Just in case you change your mind, Megan," Jack whispered. "No pressure, but if you decide to take it off, I don't want you to get burnt."

Megan smiled, nodded her head and thanked him.

Once everyone was protected from the sun, they started to leave the cabin. Bran was the last one out the door and when Sally asked if he was going with the rest of the group, he shook his head no and walked towards his cabin.

Lisa slipped her arm around Sally's waist and said, "There's nothing you can do. If Brad wants to be alone, let him."

Sally nodded and walked down the sandy path with the rest of the teens. As the headed for the clubhouse, they saw other people walking around the grounds. When the group got to the large swimming pool, they saw their parents sitting in lounges.

Jack led the group to where the adults were resting in the sun and everyone greeted each other. When Dianne asked about Brad, Lisa told her that he didn't want to come. The teens went to the lounge chairs to the right of their parents and sat down to watch what was going on around them.

The others around the pool were going about their business as if they were clothed. There were people of all shapes and sizes, spanning from infants to elderly. Some of the people were tan and others were as white as the group was.

Megan leaned over to Kim and whispered, "I feel funny wearing my suit, Kim. Everyone else is naked."

"No they're not, Megan," Kim replied. "There's a couple over there that are wearing suits, too."

Megan followed Kim's eyes and saw a young couple sitting at the end of the pool, both of them wearing bathing suits. She nodded her head and began searching for others that may also be dressed.

"I'm going to go for a swim," Sally announced. "Anyone care to join me?"

Kim got up and jumped into the water with her cousin. The two girls swam across the pool and rested on the other side, holding onto the edge of the pool. They watched the other people milling around, making comments about the different body styles of the other guests. They talked about the woman's breasts as well as the men's penises, noting the different sizes and shapes.

Kim and Sally continued to chat, stopping when Paul came up behind them.

"This place is pretty cool, isn't it?" Paul said.

"It's different," Kim said. "Not really what I expected."

"What did you expect Kim?" Paul asked.

"I don't really know, I thought it would be different. These people act just like people do when they're dressed," Kim replied.

"Did you think that people would be screwing each other everywhere you looked?" Sally giggled.

"No, of course not, Sally," Kim said.

The rest of the teens jumped into the pool and joined Kim, Sally and Paul. They all gave their impression of what they saw, none of them shocked.

"There are women here with boobs smaller than mine," Megan said.

"Of course there are, Megan," Jack said. "Your tits aren't all that small! I think they're just right."

"You'll never look like that," Tom said as he flipped his head in the direction of an older couple. The woman's sagging breasts showing the effects of time and gravity.

Megan giggled when she saw the woman that Tom referred to and said, "Her nipples are almost as big as my boobs."

The teens climbed out of the pool and went back to where their parents were sitting. Sally asked about towels and Anne pointed to the end of the pool where stacks of clean towels were on a bench. Sally nodded, walked to the bench and took enough towels for everyone.

"We're going to lunch," Don said. "Do you kids want to join us?"

The teens all agreed to join their parents and followed them to the dining building. It was like a restaurant inside, except for the way the patrons were dressed, or not dressed. The building was next to the clubhouse and the teens decided they would go to the clubhouse after they ate.

"Should I go get Brad?" Sally said.

"If you want to," Lisa replied. "I'm not sure he'll come back with you though."

Sally asked Lisa to order a Coke for her and left. She jogged along the path to the cabins, feeling her breasts bounce with each step. When she arrived at the group of cabins, she knocked on the door of Brad's and waited for an answer.

"We're all going to have lunch," Sally told him when he came to the door. "Do you want to eat with us?"

"I guess so," Brad said as he stepped outside.

Sally and Brad walked back to the dining room in complete silence. Sally wanted to talk to him, to ask why he was being so aloof, but decided against it for now. They went into the dining room and sat at the table with the other teens. The parents were seated at an adjacent table and watched as Sally and Brad took seats next to one another.

"We're all going to check out the club house after lunch, Brad," Paul said. "You want to come with us?"

Brad shrugged his shoulders and picked up the menu. The server came over to take their orders and the teens thought it strange that she was wearing a uniform. After eating their sandwiches, the kids told their parents they were going to the clubhouse and left.

Sally asked Brad to join them and he followed the group into the clubhouse. There were pool tables at one end of the open room and card tables at the other. Several of the tables were filled with couples playing cards, but the room was nearly empty.

On the wall of the clubhouse was a map of the property. Jack and Tom were looking at it when the other kids joined them.

"It says there's just over a hundred acres here," Jack said. "There are hiking paths, volleyball courts and a baseball diamond."

"It says here that we can get anything we need to play ball from the clubhouse," Tom said. "Maybe we should challenge our parents to a game."

"That's a great idea, Tom," Sally said. "I don't really know how to play, but I'd like to try."

After looking around, they decided to explore some of the things they learned about. They left the clubhouse, went to the volleyball courts and looked around.

"I've seen beach volleyball on television," Paul said. "I've never played though. It looked like it would be hard."

Two boys, about the same age as the teens, walked over and introduced themselves. They asked if the kids would like to play a game of volleyball and the group agreed to try.

"My name is Craig," the sandy blonde boy said. "This is Edward, but we call him Ed."

The group all introduced themselves to one anther. They learned that Craig was from Texas and Ed was from Wisconsin. The two boys met at the resort several years ago and had been coming with their parents every year since. The teens also learned that Craig was seventeen and Ed was a year older.

The teens divided up into teams with Brad, Sally, Tom, Lisa and Craig on one team, the rest on the other. Craig served the ball and the game began.

As the game progressed, it was obvious that Craig and Ed had played before. They scored most of the points for each team, while the other kids did their best to assist. Craig and Ed shouted out instructions to their teammates and tried to teach them some of the points of the game.

After a couple of games, each team winning one, they all decided to take a break. Every one of the teens was dripping with sweat and out of breath.

"That's a lot different than playing in P.E.," Tom said. "The sand makes moving hard."

"You have to learn to depend on your teammates," Ed said. "If you learn how to set up the front row, you have to run a lot less."

The teens rested in the shade of a hut that sat along one side of the courts, drinking from a water fountain. Craig walked to the end of the hut and stood under a shower to rinse off.

"The water is kind of cold, but it feels great," Craig said as he rejoined the group.

The boys began talking about golf and fishing so the girls moved to another picnic table to talk among themselves.

"I think Ed's kind of cute," Sally said. "I wonder if he has a girlfriend."

"They're both cute," Kim giggled.

The girls talked about the two boys and started to make lewd comments regarding Craig and Ed's genitals. When their giggles became loud laughter, the boys all looked their way, causing the girls to blush and turn away.

The teens rested for a while and then started another game, keeping the teams the same. They played for an hour and then decided it was getting too hot for that much activity and decided to go to the pool. They took turns rinsing off under the outdoor showerhead and left as a group for the swimming pool.

As they walked along the path, the teens quizzed Craig and Ed about what other things there were to do at the resort. Ed told them about some of the other kids, their ages, that would be there and about playing softball.

When the group arrived at the pool, they all jumped right in, not bothering to look for their parents. They swam around to cool off and Craig led them to a manmade waterfall at the far end of the pool. The teens all took turns moving in and out of the cascading water, feeling the force against their heads and shoulders. They went to a swim-up bar, sat on stools and ordered sodas.

"So Ed," Sally said, "is there anything to do other than swimming, softball and volleyball?"

"That's about it, except for laying in the sun," Ed chuckled. "The resort is designed for rest and relaxation, mostly for the adults."

"It gets too hot to do anything too strenuous during the afternoons," Craig said. "We usually swim or hang out in the clubhouse."

"Why don't you use your cabins?" Lisa asked. "They have air- conditioning and are really very nice."

"We do, but sometimes my parents want some privacy so I have to stay away," Craig said.

The teens laughed and Kim said, "That's not a problem for us, we have our own cabins."

"That's cool, I have to share my room with my little sister," Ed said. "She can be a real pain sometimes."

"How old is she?" Megan asked.

"She's twelve," Ed replied. "That's her over there playing with those other kids."

Megan looked where Ed pointed and saw a small girl in a ponytail playing with a couple of other girls. She noticed the girl was very skinny and had no breasts to speak of, reminding her of how she looked at that age. After watching the girls for a moment, Megan turned back and chatted with the others.

The teens finished their cold drinks and left the bar. Ed and Craig told them they would see them later and left. The girls wanted to go back to the cabin and relax so the boys decided to go to the clubhouse to play pool.

Kim, Sally, Megan and Lisa walked back to the cabins and wandered around outside for a few minutes. They walked behind their parents cabin and found several large hammocks stretched between palm trees.

"I think I'm going to try one of those out," Megan said. "They look comfortable."

The girls climbed into two of the hammocks, Sally and Kim in one and Lisa and Megan in another. They were close enough the girls could talk without yelling or really even raising their voices. Kim and Sally began to shift their weight and the hammock started to sway from side to side. The girls talked for a few minutes, but soon Kim and Sally drifted off to sleep.

"Do you think we'll be able to be alone with Jack and Tom tonight?" Lisa asked Megan.

"I hope so, I'm horny as hell."

"Me too," Lisa giggled. "I wanted Tom to fool around on the plane, but he wouldn't do it. He was afraid of getting caught."

"Jack wasn't afraid," Megan giggled. "He had his finger in my pussy for a hour. I think I came three times. I wanted to play with him, but he didn't want to make a mess in his jeans."

"You must have soaked your panties," Lisa smirked.

"What panties? I wasn't wearing any. It's a good thing my skirt was leather or I'd have had a big wet spot."

Both girls laughed. Megan told Lisa about not wearing panties at school and some of the things she and Jack did when they had a chance to be alone.

The girls heard their parents' voices and stopped talking. They heard the door of one of the cabins close and then it was quiet.

"I wonder what they're up too," Megan whispered.

"I don't know, maybe they're going to take a nap. It must be about three o'clock by now. We've all been up for a long time," Lisa whispered in reply.

"Tonight, we should have Tom come to my cabin and you can go to Jack's," Lisa said.

"Maybe, or I might just have Jack take me to a secluded spot and make love to me outside," Megan said.

"Okay, but if you see a towel hanging on our doorknob, you'll know Tom's in bed with me."

Megan giggled and said, "That's cool, maybe I'll just join you two."

"That's fine with me, Megan. Just come in and jump on."

The girls giggled and then stopped talking. Within a few minutes, they were both asleep.

Tom, Jack, Paul and Brad came back to the cabins and checked for the girls. Jack and Tom went to the girls' cabin while Paul checked his. The boys met outside and Tom asked Paul if he had found the girls.

"No," Paul said. "Our cabin is empty. I wonder where they could be."

"So is the girls' cabin," Jack said.

"Maybe they're in the hammocks. They have some behind our parents' cabin," Brad said as got up from the chair he was sitting in.

Brad went into his cabin and the other boys went to look for the girls. When they found the girls sleeping in the hammocks, they woke them up

"Hey sleepyhead," Jack said as he shook Megan. "Time to get up. It's almost time for supper."

Megan opened her eyes and smiled up at Jack. She swung her legs over the side of the hammock and stood up. Tom woke up Lisa and Paul woke Sally and Kim.

"How long have you guys been sleeping?" Paul asked.

"I don't know, how long have you been at the clubhouse?" Kim said.

"About an hour I guess. Do you want to go for a walk?" Paul said.

Kim climbed out of the hammock, stretched her arms over her head and said, "Maybe after dinner, Paul. Right now I want to take a shower and fix my hair. I feel all grubby."

"Want me to wash your back?" Paul said grinning.

"Next time, sweetie," Kim replied, and then she kissed him and put her hand on his penis. "Make sure you wash the sunscreen off this thing, I don't think I'd like the taste."

Paul started to become erect as Kim fondled him. He had felt like he would get hard several times during the day, but was able to avoid it. Now, with Kim's hand stroking him, he was powerless. She continued for a couple of minutes and then released him. He tried to keep his back to the others, but his sister noticed his erection and drew attention to him.

"Paul's got a boner; Paul's got a boner," Lisa chanted as she laughed.

Paul blushed, but Kim came to his rescue, wrapped her hand around his shaft again and said, "Yes he does," and continued in a singsong voice, "but you can't have it."

Lisa grabbed Tom's penis and replied, "That's okay, I have my own cock to play with."

Lisa soon had Tom as hard as her brother was. Sally giggled and watched as Kim and Lisa fondled the two boys. Not wanting to be left out, Megan took Jack's member in her hand and jacked him until he was equally as stiff.

Sally sighed and left the three couples. She went to her cabin, flopped on the couch and fought the urge to cry. Even though she felt shunned, she was determined to not let it get to her. "It's not my fault Brad's an ass," she said out loud, and then wiped her eyes with the back of her hand.

Kim, Megan and Lisa stopped fooling around with the boys and went to their cabin. The boys also went to theirs to get ready for dinner.

Once she was in the cabin, Megan removed her bikini and put it in her room. She went back into the living room and joined the other girls, sitting on one of the chairs by the table. Kim left the room, went to the bathroom and took a shower. She got the blow drier out of her suitcase, dried her hair and went back to the living room.

"This nudity thing sure makes getting ready easy," Kim giggled and she pulled her hair into a ponytail.

The other girls laughed and Megan went to take a shower. Lisa sat next to Sally and began to talk to her about her brother's behavior. Kim went outside to check out the hot tub.

When Megan came out of the bathroom, Lisa asked Sally if she want to go next.

"Why don't you come with me, Lisa?" Sally said. "We can wash each other's backs."

Lisa grinned, got up and went to the bathroom with Sally. Megan put her bikini back on and went outside to find Kim.

Once they were in the bathroom, Lisa turned on the shower and stepped in. Sally got in with her and the girls began to shampoo each other's hair. After rinsing the suds from their heads, Lisa picked up the soap and started to rub it over Sally's chest.

Sally closed her eyes and moaned as Lisa massaged her breasts with her soapy hands. She pulled at Sally's nipples until they were hard and moved down her stomach. Sally opened her legs and put her hands on Lisa's shoulders as Lisa rubbed between her legs.

"That feels so nice," Sally said.

"I'm glad you like it, Sally. I can't wait until it's my turn."

Lisa turned Sally around and covered her back with soap. She rubbed the firm cheeks of her bottom and then knelt to wash her legs. When she was finished, Lisa helped Sally rinse off.

Sally took the bar of soap from Lisa, rubbed it between her hands and put it in the soap dish. She put her hands on Lisa's breasts and massaged them gently. Sally picked up the soap again and continued to wash Lisa, moving quickly to her crotch. Kneeling in front of Lisa, Sally kissed her mons before she started to cover Lisa's crotch with soap. Lisa parted her legs and Sally extended her tongue, licking Lisa's clitoris.

"If you don't stop that I'm going to take you into the bedroom, Sally," Lisa groaned.

Sally looked up, smiled and said, "I'd like that, Lisa. I would love to make love with you and make you cum."

Lisa felt Sally's finger part her labia and probe her opening. When Sally's finger entered her vagina, Lisa's body shook. Sally moved her finger in and out of Lisa's vagina several times and then she removed it. She put her arms around her body, put her head against Lisa's tummy.

Sally began to cry as she held Lisa tightly. Lisa put her hands on Sally's head, stroked her wet hair and then pulled her to her feet. The two girls stood under the spray, wrapped in each other's arms, as Sally continued to sob.

After she regained her composure, Sally released Lisa and stepped back. She picked up the soap and started to cover Lisa with suds, finishing what she set out to do.

"I'm so sorry," Sally said as she rubbed the soap on Lisa's back. "I don't mean to be such a big baby."

Sally finished washing Lisa's back, turned her around and stared into her eyes.

"I'm not going to let Brad ruin my vacation, Lisa! If he doesn't want to be with me... that's fine," Sally said with authority.

"Good for you, Sally. You can have any guy you want, you don't need that little prick," Lisa told her.

The girls began to giggle, finished in the shower and got out to dry their bodies and hair. They went outside, found Kim and Megan in the gazebo and sat down near them. When the boys came out, they all sat and waited for their parents.

By the time the four families finished dinner, it was pitch black outside. They left the dining room and went to the clubhouse to see what was going on. Don and Jerry went to the bar and got drinks for the adults, the kids decided to play pool.

"I feel like taking a swim before going to bed," Paul said. "I think I'll jump in the pool and then head back to the cabins. It's been a long day and I didn't get a nap... like some people I know."

Kim grinned at Paul and agreed to go out to the pool with him. She didn't feel like getting wet, but she said she'd watch.

The two teens went to the pool and Kim sat on the edge with her legs dangling in the water as Paul swam back and forth. He finished about six trips across the pool and stopped in front of Kim. He rested his arms on her upper thighs and looked up at her. The water was only about four and a half feet deep and he was able to stand, his eyes level with Kim's crotch.

Pursing his lips, Paul blew a stream of air against Kim's splayed crotch. She opened her legs a little wider and giggled when he did it again.

"If that's your idea of a blowjob, Paul, you're doing it all wrong," Kim whispered.

"Maybe I should take you back to the cabin and you can teach me how to do it right,." He replied.

Kim grinned, stood up and told Paul to get out of the pool. He jumped up onto the deck, went to the towels and quickly dried himself off. Wrapping the towel around his neck, he took Kim's hand and they started to walk away from the pool.

Dim lights, low to the ground, illuminated the paths. It was enough light to see your feet, but not much else. When Kim and Paul came to a fork, that would lead them to the cabins if they turned left, Kim pulled him to the right. The path took them to the volleyball courts and Kim pulled Paul to a picnic table under the hut.

"Let's sit here for a while, Paul," Kim said.

Paul put his legs over the bench, sat down and waited to see what Kim would do. Once Paul was seated, Kim sat next to him, her back against the edge of the table. She rested her forearms on the tabletop, causing her chest to be thrust forward.

"How do you like it here so far?" Kim asked.

"It's fun so far, I liked playing volleyball today," he replied.

"I think the cabins are kind of cool, not fancy, but cool."

"Yeah, I wish I didn't have to sleep with Brad though," Paul said.

Paul leaned forward, draped his arm over Kim's legs and put his hand on her hip. He moved his fingertips lightly over her skin, causing her to shiver. Feeling her jerky movement, he stopped and laid his hand against the swell of her bottom. Sliding her right arm forward, Kim touched his chest and stroked it with the backs of her fingers.

Even though the sky was moonless, Kim was able to see Paul's eyes in the light from the stars and the dim path lights. She stared into his eyes and noticed they looked almost black because his pupils were so dilated, leaving only a trace of blue around the dark pools. Kim moved her hand to his arm, rubbed up to his shoulder and then the side of his face.

Kim slipped her hand behind Paul's neck and pulled his face to hers. When their lips touched, she kissed him tenderly, keeping her mouth closed. Paul cocked his head to receive her kiss and she opened her mouth. wWhen he felt her tongue trace his lips, he parted them slightly. Their tongues found each other's and their kissed turned passionate. Paul slid his hand up her side, moved it around to her back and pulled Kim against him.

With her back still against the table, she leaned to her right and pressed her chest against his. Paul pulled her tighter, mashing her breasts into his chest. Kim put her left arm around his side and the two teens melted into one another, probing the other's mouth with their tongue.

As their passion rose, Paul moved his mouth from hers and began to nibble on her ear. He traced the ridges and caverns with the tip of his tongue, sucked her lobe between his lips and pulled it gently.

Kim moaned and moved her chest against his, feeling her nipples grow hard. Goosebumps formed on her flesh as Paul left her ear and began kissing the nap of her neck. Kim's head fell back and his mouth moved to her throat. When he started to move his lips and tongue in the small hollow where her throat met her chest, she put her left hand on the back of his head to guide him.

Paul felt her lean back and arch her back, presenting her breasts to his mouth. She pushed his head to the top of one of her mounds and moaned as he mouthed the pliant flesh. Still holding his head to her breast, Kim lifted her right leg over both of his and startled his lap. She slid forward and trapped his erect penis between her mons and his.

When she climbed on his lap, her breasts were level with his mouth. She twisted slightly and pushed one breast to his open lips, groaning when his teeth bit down on her nipple. Paul suckled one nipple and then the other, dragging his tongue through the valley of her breasts as traveled back and forth. Kim started to grind her crotch against his penis, but Paul gripped her hips and impeded her movement.

Paul could feel the heat of Kim's crotch on his legs and his penis. He released his grip on her hips, but when she started to move again, he renewed it.

"Slow down, Kim," he mumbled into her breasts.

"I can't," she moaned in reply. "I need to feel you. I'm so horny and hot I think I'm going to explode!"

Kim began to squirm in his lap, but he maintained his grip on her hips and his mouth on her breast. She pressed her chin into the top of his head and mumbled. Her coos grew louder as he continued to mouth her breasts and flick at her nipples with the tip of his tongue.

Suddenly, Kim froze. She picked up her head and listened to see where the sounds she heard were coming from. Paul started to speak, but she put her finger to his lips and whispered, "listen."

The teens could hear someone approaching, voices coming from the darkness. They remained very still, and held each other, as the voices grew louder. The incoherent sounds turned to giggling and then to words.

Unsure of who was coming, the teens scrambled from the seat and crouched under the table. The voices grew louder and soon they could see the outline of a couple walking on the path, their arms around each other's waist. When the couple came closer, Kim and Paul scooted back further under the wooden table. The two teens silently hoped the couple would walk past them so they could get back to what they were doing, but it wasn't to be.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.