The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 74

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 74 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Sally woke up Saturday morning to the pressure of Tom's erection against her hip. She moved away slightly, being careful not to wake him, and gazed down at his penis. Smiling, she thought about touching him and maybe even making love, but she decided to wait and climbed out of the bed.

After checking the time, Sally went to her bathroom and turned on the shower. She stepped into the warm spray, began wetting her hair and thought about what her brother had told her the night before. She tried to figure out when things changed, when she started to behave the way she had been. Unable to put her finger on it, she decided that going forward was far more important than looking back.

In her mind, Sally made a list of the people she would apologize to. She started to script her speech, but stopped when she realized that each one was different and would have to be addressed based on what she had said or done to them individually. Her thoughts turned to Brad and she wondered if he would also change. She felt that if she was able to talk to him, like her brother had talked to her, she might be able to make him see what she was beginning to understand.

Once she finished in the bathroom, Sally started to dress. She put on her underwear and took a pair of jeans from her closet. After selecting a green and blue striped sweater and pulling it over her head, she headed down to the kitchen.

Anne was sitting at the counter reading the paper and drinking coffee. Sally fixed a bowl of cereal and sat next to her mother.

"Where's dad this morning mom?" Sally asked between mouthfuls of food.

"He and your Uncle Don had to meet with Mr. Stone this morning. He should be home in a couple of hours," Anne replied, never looking up from her paper.

"Mom, have I been a bitch to you lately?"

Anne put down the paper, turned to face her daughter, and said, "Let's just say you've been a little difficult to get along with Sally. I know you've had some boy trouble and I just figured that was the cause of your moodiness."

Sally stopped eating, looked into her mom's eyes and said, "I'm sorry if I acted like a brat mom. I had some issues that I didn't even realize I had and Tom helped me work through them last night."

Anne smiled, and said, "That's good honey, I hope things are better for you now."

"Things are much better this morning mom, I haven 't felt this good in weeks."

Anne could control herself and began to laugh. She and Marc had heard the squeals from Tom's room and she went to investigate. When she realized what her children were doing, she went back to her room and told her husband.

"What's so funny mom?" Sally asked.

Anne shook her head, but Sally kept asking why she was laughing. The more Sally asked, the more Anne laughed. Finally, Anne relented and told her daughter she had heard them in her brother's room. Sally blushed, covered her face with hands and tried to stutter out an explanation. Anne stopped her and told Sally no explanation was necessary.

"What do you have planned for today Sally, " Anne asked her daughter, changing the subject.

"I need to go to the mall and pick up a few things and I'd like to go to Kim's."

"I can take you Sally," Tom said as he walked into the kitchen. "I need to get some film and batteries."

"Thanks, that'll be great," Sally giggled, making a mental note to get some batteries too.

"How are you two doing with your packing?" Anne asked. "Are you guys about finished?"

"I am," Tom replied. "I'm not really taking that much with me."

"I'll be finished later today," Sally said. "Once I get back from the mall. I wish I knew how hot it was going to be down there. I don't know how many sweaters to take."

"The weather channel said it was going to be near ninety today, if that's any indication," Anne said. "Besides, if we need something we can always buy it."

Tom ate breakfast and listened to his mother and sister discuss clothes. He finished, cleaned up his dishes and told Sally he'd be ready to leave in a few minutes. Sally ran up to her room to get her purse and then went to her brother's bedroom.

"Mom and dad know what we were doing last night," she said as she watched her brother get dressed. "Mom heard me, came down and listened at the door."

"Was she pissed?"

"No Tom," Sally giggled. "Not at all. She didn't even talk about it."

"That's cool."

Sally heard her phone ringing, left Tom's room and went to hers to answer it. After talking to Kim for a few minutes, she hung up and went to see if her brother was ready to go.

"Yeah, I'm ready," Tom, said. "Let's get going."

"Could we pick Kim up on the way? She wants to go to the mall with us."

"Sure Sally," he replied as he walked down the stairs with her. "What's Jack up to?"

"He's over at Megan's house. I guess they are going to do some shopping too, but I don't know where."

Tom and Sally told their mother goodbye and left for Kim's house. Tom waited in the driveway while his sister went in to get their cousin. After ten minutes, he too went into the house to see what was holding the girls up.

"Hi Aunt Marge," Tom said as he walked into the family room. "Do you know where my sister and Kim are?"

"Hello Tom, I think they are up in Kim's room. Go on up and see," Marge replied.

Tom went upstairs and down the hall to Kim's bedroom. Her door was open so he stepped inside. Kim was standing near her closet, wearing only her bra and panties, talking to Sally about what she should wear to the mall.

"Wear anything," Tom said, startling the two girls. "I want to get back before we have to leave for the airport."

Kim spun around, giggled and replied, "I'm sorry Tom. Sally and I were talking and kind of lost track of time. We'll be ready in a minute."

Tom nodded and went back downstairs to wait for the girls. Kim pulled a pair of jeans from her closet, put them on and asked her cousin what she thought.

"They look good Kim; you always look good in jeans."

"Are you sure they aren't too tight?"

"Not at all, they make your ass look great. Why don't you wear your red turtleneck with them?"

Kim found the sweater Sally suggested and pulled it over her head. She adjusted the bottom, looking in the mirror to be sure it was straight.

"This sweater is too tight," Kim said as she smoothed it over her breasts and tummy.

Sally pulled the sweater up under Kim's breasts, making them look a little bigger and said, "No it's not, it's just right. It makes your tits stick out and look bigger."

Kim looked at her reflection as Sally tugged and pushed the material on her chest. Her hands cupped the underside of Kim's breasts and she lifted them slightly. When Sally rubbed her thumbs over her nipples, Kim felt a shiver run down her spine.

"Mmmm, that feels nice. If you don't stop I'll rip your clothes off and throw you on my bed," Kim giggled.

"Promises, promises, promises," Sally said as she continued to massage Kim's breasts.

Kim looked into her eyes, smiled and sighed, "It has been a long time, hasn't it Sally."

"Yes, it seems like it's been forever."

Sally reluctantly removed her hands, gave Kim's butt a pat and stepped away.

"We better get going or Tom's going to be back up here," Sally said.

Kim grinned and said, "Oh, a threesome. That sounds like fun."

"I'd rather it was just you and me," Sally said softly.

Kim giggled, nodded her head and pulled Sally out of her room by her arm. The girls called for Tom and the three of them left for the mall. Once he had the truck parked, they went inside and decided where and when to meet. Tom left the girls and headed off to find the things he came for, Kim and Sally walked to the clothing store they both liked so well.

"What are you looking for Kim," Sally asked as they scurried through the men's department.

"I want to find a couple of new bra and panty sets," Kim said.

"As if you need any more underwear Kim!"

"My bras are getting a little small and I want to get a couple of those sports bras to take to Florida."

"Look," Sally said. "They already have the summer clothes out and it isn't even Christmas yet!"

Kim and Sally stopped at a display of shorts and began to sift through them. Sally found a pair of short-shorts, held them up to her body and asked Kim what she thought.

"They look like they'd show your ass, they're really short."

"Come with me to try them on Kim," Sally said and headed for the dressing rooms.

Kim followed her cousin, stopping along the way to look at a rack of skirts. She grabbed one she liked and took it into the dressing rooms with her. Sally stripped her jeans off, pulled the shorts on and lifted her sweater so she could see the waist.

"Aren't they cute," Sally said. "I love the way they look on me."

Kim had removed her pants and was putting on the skirt she selected. She tugged up on the short garment and looked at her cousin.

"They are cute Sally. Turn around so I can see the back."

Sally turned around and tried to look over her shoulder at the back of the shorts. Kim pulled at the bottom of the tight shorts and stepped back to look.

"They do look good on you," Kim commented. "You'll have to be careful though, I think they might ride up and show your underwear."

"I'll probably wear thongs with them so I don't have a panty line. Let me see your skirt."

The skirt Kim wore was not much more than a ten-inch band of Lycra that rode low on her hips. The bikini panties she was wearing showed above the waistband and if she bent forward, the crease where her butt met her legs was exposed. She tugged it down, looked at herself and shook her head.

"I think it's too short."

"No it isn't Kim, it really looks good. You should buy it," Sally replied, running her hand over Kim's round bottom.

"Really? You don't think it's too short."

"Hell no, take your panties off and see how it looks. You wouldn't wear the ones you have on with it anyway."

Kim hesitated so Sally reached under the skirt and started to pull Kim's panties down her legs. She bent at the waist, helped her step out of them and then ran her hand up the inside of Kim's leg. When she reached her crotch, Sally rubbed it for a moment before pulling her hand away and pulling the skirt into place.

Sally stood up, looked into Kim's eyes and grinned. Kim smiled back at her and said, "Is this better?"

"I can guarantee Paul would like it Kim," Sally said. "I know I do."

The girls removed the garments they were trying on, put their jeans on and left the dressing room. Kim picked out a white skirt, just like the black one she tried on, and started to look for tops to go with them. Sally also picked out one of the skirts and a couple more pairs of shorts.

After Kim found the new bras and panties she wanted, the girls checked out and left the store. They went back to the spot they had agreed to meet Tom and waited for him. Tom came over, carrying a couple of bags, and the teens left the mall. On the way back to Kim's, Tom stopped at the camera store to pick up film for the trip. Sally asked him to get her some batteries and told him what size.

"What are the batteries for Sally?" Kim asked.

"For our toys Kim! I don't want them to go dead while we're on vacation."

The two girls laughed and made a couple of comments about the vibrators that Sally had referred to.

"I'm almost finished packing Kim," Sally said. "Maybe I could spend the night at your house tonight."

"Okay, that'll be great Sally. You can help me finish packing and we can just hang around."

"Cool, I wanted to talk to you anyway and it'll give us a chance."

"What do you want to talk to me about Sally?"

"I'll tell you later, here comes Tom."

Kim nodded and the girls stopped talking. Tom got into the truck and drove to Kim's house to drop her off. Sally and Kim agreed to see each other later and Sally and Tom left to go home.

"Did you get what you needed Tom?" Sally asked her brother.

"Yeah, I needed some new boxers and a couple of shirts."

Sally giggled and asked, "Did you buy some bikinis for me to see you in?"

Tom laughed and nodded his head yes.

"Really! Will you put them on when we get home?"

"We'll see," Tom chuckled. "We'll see."

When they got back to the house Sally pestered her brother until he agreed to try on the new underwear. The siblings went upstairs and Sally waited in the hall while her brother changed. When he yelled for her to come in, she opened his door.

Tom stood in the middle of his bedroom wearing only a pair of black and blue bikini men's underwear. Sally stared at his crotch and the lump his genitals formed in the small tight bikinis. She moved slowly towards him, keeping her eyes glued to him and reached out when she was close enough.

"Wow, these look so sexy on you Tom," she said as she covered the bulge with her hand. "You should wear them all the time."

Tom's penis began to grow as she gently kneaded him causing his member to push past the low cut waistband of the underwear. Sally rubbed the tip with her thumb and giggled as his member continued to extend upward. Tom put his hands on her shoulders and pushed back, breaking the contact.

"I don't know about all the time," he said as he reached for his jeans and stepped into the right leg. "They feel okay, but when I get excited, they're a bit tight."

Sally watched him fasten his jeans and once again looked at his crotch. She thought he looked different, but wasn't sure. She asked him how they felt under his jeans and he shrugged his shoulders.

"You have to let Lisa see them, I'll bet she'll like you in them."

"You think?"

"I'm sure Tom, you really look hot."

"Thanks sis, I'll show her and see what she thinks. If she likes them too, I'll give it a try."

Sally giggled and left her brother's room. She went down to her parents' bedroom, knocked on the closed door and waited for an answer. Anne told her to come in and Sally walked inside the large room.

There were two suitcases open on the bed and Anne was busy putting clothes into both of them. Sally sat in a chair and watched as her mom folded an item, placed into the bag and went to the closet for something else. Anne took off the robe she was wearing, tried on an outfit and put it back in the closet.

"I hate packing Sally," Anne said. "I never know what to take."

"I'm almost finished mom. Is it okay if I stay at Kim's tonight?"

Anne tried on a pair of slacks and said, "How do these look Sally?"

"They look fine mom, you should wear a thong with them though."

Anne went to the mirror looked at her behind and nodded.

"You're right, a thong would look better. Why do you want to stay at Kim's?"

"We just wanted to hang out and talk mom."

"I don't care if you stay there as long as you're finished packing."

Anne continued to pack and chat with her daughter. She removed her bra to try on a top that had a bra built in and Sally began to stare at her mother's full breasts. Her mom's bare chest and snug panties caused Sally to take a quick breath. She felt her vagina respond to the sight and she moved her legs together.

"Do you think my boobs will look as good as yours when I'm older mom?"

Anne giggled and looked down at her chest before covering her breasts with her top. She cupped her hands under the mounds and lifted them, adjusting them in the top's built in bra.

"I don't know honey. Why, do you really think my tits look that good?"

Sally smiled and nodded her head.

"I don't think they'll pass the pencil test anymore," Anne chuckled.

"The pencil test? What's that?"

Anne went to the dresser, picked up a pen and then removed her top. She lifted her right breast, placed the pen under it and released it, trapping the pen.

"This is the pencil test," she laughed. "If the pen falls out your boobs are firm, if not, they sag."

Sally looked at her mom's chest and the pen that extended from the sides of her breast. She stood up, removed her sweater and bra and asked for the pen.

"Let's see if I can pass the test mom."

Anne removed the pen and handed it to her daughter. Sally put the pen under her breast and it dropped to the floor.

"Looks like you pass Sally," Anne said.

"You still have nice boobs mom, even if you can't pass that silly test."

"The test is just a joke Sally. Something that girls do to have fun."

"Have you done it with boys?"

"Just your father and Uncle Don."

"I'll bet Aunt Marge can't pass the test either."

"No she can't," Anne laughed. "She hasn't been able to since I met her. Your Aunt has always had big boobs."

Sally sat back down, picked up her bra and held it in her lap. Anne went back to trying on clothes and packing. After several minutes, Sally put her bra back on and reached for her sweater.

"Mom, did you ever feel that you liked girls better than boys?"

Anne stopped packing, put on her robe and sat on the edge of the bed. She gazed into her daughter's eyes and tried to read her thoughts.

"I don't know Sally. I guess when I was younger I might have, but not since I met your father. Why do you ask?"

"Sometimes I wonder if I'm a lesbian or something mom. I really like to look at girls and sometimes boys can be so..."

"So mean?" Anne interrupted.

"Not just mean, sometimes it seems like they only think of themselves."

"From what I heard last night, you don't seem to mind being with boys Sally."

"Tom's different mom. He's so sweet and loving. He never treats me bad or makes me feel like a sex object. In fact, sometimes I have to be the aggressor because he doesn't come on to me."

"Tom's not different honey, he's just nice. Your father and Uncle are nice too, just like a lot of other guys. You've just had a bad experience and are feeling hurt."

"Maybe mom, I just feel so confused sometimes."

Anne got up, went to her daughter and put her arm around her shoulder. She hugged Sally to her chest and stroked the back of her head.

"You're just growing up honey, we all have to do it and sometimes it's very hard. I'm sure you'll work things out and everything will be fine."

Anne held her young daughter for several minutes before easing her grip. She wiped Sally's tears away with her fingers and smiled at her.

Sally stood up and tried to regain her composure, wiping her eyes with the back of her hand.

"I'd better finishing packing so I can go to Kim's tonight mom. Thanks for talking with me."

Anne hugged her again and said, "You know your father and I will always love you Sally. You can always talk to us about anything."

"I know mom, you guys are the best parents anyone could ever have."

Sally left and went back to her room. She finished packing her suitcase, closed it and put it near her door. In her bathroom, she packed her toiletries into a bag and placed it on top of the suitcase. Glancing at the clock she noted that it was still early and she had a couple of hours before she had to leave for Kim's. She stretched out on her bed, closed her eyes and started to think about her sexuality.

It was four o'clock when Sally felt her brother shaking her shoulder. She sat up, rubbed her eyes and brushed her hair back.

"What time did you want to go to Kim's?" Tom asked his groggy sister.

"Anytime Tom, I'm all packed."

"I know you are, I already took your things downstairs and put them in my truck. I figured you'd want them at Kim's tonight and they have to be there tomorrow anyway."

"Thanks Tom, you're so sweet to me."

"That's only because I love you sis. It's easy to be nice to you, especially when your not acting like a little bitch."

"I guess I deserved that," Sally said with a smile. "Just remember that you agreed to spank me if I start acting like that again."

"I remember, I can't wait until you get out of line."

Sally got up, straightened her clothes and mumbled, "Neither can I."

Tom asked her what she said, but she didn't tell him. She grabbed a jacket from her closet and told her brother she was ready to leave.

"You need more of a coat than that thing Sally. You're going to freeze!"

"No I won't. I'm going from the house to your truck, from your truck to Kim's and then to Florida," she giggled. "I'll be fine. Besides, if I get cold I have you to warm me up."

"Whatever, let's go."

Sally and Tom told their parents they were leaving and headed for the garage. As they started through the doorway, Anne called out and said, "See you later."

After checking to be sure her things were in the truck, Sally climbed in. Tom drove the two blocks to Kim's house, parked the truck and took the suitcases from the back. Sally noticed he had his as well as hers and grabbed Tom's camera case to help. They carried their things into the house and asked Don where to put them.

"You can park them in the living room with the other bags," Don told them. "Are you two ready to go?"

"I sure am Uncle Don," Sally replied. "I can't wait for Monday morning."

"It'll be here before you know it Sally. I think Kim's up in her room, still packing. Jack is out by the pool, cleaning it Tom," Don said.

Tom headed to the pool and Sally went up to Kim's bedroom.

"Hey Kim," Sally said as she walked into her room. "You almost finished packing?"

"Yeah, I just have a few things left," Kim replied as she folded a short skirt and put it in the suitcase. "I hope they have irons in Florida, my clothes are going to be a mess."

Sally sat on the love seat and watched Kim scurry around her room packing for the vacation. She commented on her selections, telling her how cute she looked when she wore this outfit or that one. Her attention to Kim was so obvious that Kim stopped packing and turned to her.

"Are you flirting with me?" Kim asked.

Sally smiled and nodded her head.

"I'm sorry Kim."

Kim walked over to her cousin, leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. Sally's arms went around Kim's neck and pulled her tightly to her open mouth. The girls poked their tongues into one another's mouths and moaned. Kim pulled back, grinned and went back to packing.

"You don't have to be sorry," Kim giggled. "I like it."

When Kim finally finished with her suitcase, she closed it and pulled it off the bed. Using both hands, she carried it to the door and set it down.

"Well, I guess I'm going to have to have help with that," Kim said pointing to the suitcase.

Sally giggled and said, "Or you could pull out the handle and use the wheels."

Kim looked back at the suitcase and noticed the handle Sally referred to. She shook her head and put her hands on her hips.

"I can be so dumb sometimes. I didn't even know it had wheels."

The girls laughed and Kim flopped on her bed, her legs hanging over the side. They chatted for a few minutes and then Sally's mood changed to serious.

"Kim, I'm so sorry for acting like I have been. I know I've been a bitch lately and I've been a brat. I don't really know what came over me."

Kim got up, went to Sally and sat next to her. She put her arm around Sally's shoulders and hugged Sally to her side.

"Look Sally, I know you've been upset over something for a while, but you don't have to apologize to me. I care for you no matter what. We all can have our bad days and I guess you were just having yours."

Sally began to weep as Kim held her. She realized that her family really cared for her and were very forgiving. It was like another load was taken off her shoulders and she felt relieved. She didn't know why, but she thought that Kim would chastise her for her behavior. When Kim showed her love and understanding, she started to understand what her brother was trying to tell her.

Kim kissed Sally's cheek and continued to hold her.

"You know I love you, don't you Sally?"

"I know. I love you too. I was so afraid you'd be mad at me and that I'd hurt you."

"I'm not mad at you Sally, not at all."

Sally turned towards Kim, put her arms around her and hugged her back. The girls held one another for a while and Sally talked about some of the things that had been bothering her.

"We should go downstairs and get ready for dinner," Kim said. "My mom and your mom are making a nice home cooked meal for everyone tonight."

"My mom's coming over?"

"Your whole family is Sally. Didn't your mom tell you that all of you are staying here tonight?"

Sally pulled back and shook her head no.

"My dad said that it's the last chance we'll have to be together with just family for a while and thought it would be good for all of us to stay here."

Sally's expression turned to one of disappointment. She took a deep breath, expelled it slowly and stared at the floor. Kim noticed the change and grabbed Sally's arm.

"What's wrong?" Kim asked her.

"I don't know, I was just hoping we could spend some time together tonight. Tomorrow the house is going to be full of people and then we're leaving for vacation."

Kim smiled and said, "We'll have time tonight, I promise. We can come up to my room and be alone after a while."

Sally nodded and they went downstairs to see about dinner. Marge and Anne were in the kitchen, their fathers were in the family room and their brothers were out by the pool. The two girls stopped in the kitchen to see if their moms needed any help and then went to the pool when they said no.

Jack and Tom were sitting at a table, looking at a fishing magazine. Jack was pointing out pictures of some of the fish that could be caught in the offshore waters of Florida and Tom was asking him questions about how to fish for them.

"Hi guys," Kim said as she and Sally joined the boys at the table. "What are you looking at?"

"I'm just showing Tom some of the different kinds of fish we might be able to catch in Florida. What are you two up to?"

"Nothing, I just finished packing and we came down for dinner. Show us the fish too, Jack," Kim said.

Jack flipped back in the magazine and showed the girls the pictures he had just shown Tom. He told the girls about how they fish for each species and which ones he hoped they would be able to fish for.

"It's too bad that just the four of us won't be able to go fishing together like we did last summer," Sally said. "That was so much fun!"

"It sure was," Jack chuckled, thinking about the things that happened on his boat during their vacation to Lake Michigan. "We'll be able to go next summer on my boat and it can be just us."

"I can't wait for that," Tom said. "I just love fishing with topless girls."

Sally smacked her brother's arm and said, "You see me like that all the time Tom."

"I know, but it's different on the boat. At home or around here it seems like an everyday thing. On the boat it seems like it's more risqué," Tom replied.

Kim and Sally giggled and Kim said, "You mean you guys don't get tired of seeing us like that?"

"Hell no!" Jack said as Tom shook his head vigorously from side to side. "I really like to see you like that, both of you."

"Me too!" Tom said.

"Boys!" Both girls said in unison.

"Yeah right!" Tom said. "Like you two don't like flashing your boobs at us. I think you two like being seen as much as we like to see you."

The girls giggled and nodded their heads in a silent admission that they enjoyed being seen by their brothers. Even though the boys had seen them in various states of undress many times, they both blushed slightly.

"Remember when we caught the fish last summer and Kim pulled my top off my boobs?" Sally said.

"I'll never forget it," Tom replied. "You looked so hot! We sure have changed since then, haven't we?"

The four teens all nodded their heads as each of them relived a special moment.

"I think it was the campfire on the beach when my dad told us all of those things that really changed it for me," Jack said.

"For me it was the night on the balcony with you Jack," Kim said. "I think that's when I really started to change the way I thought and the way I felt about you."

"Which night was that Kim?" Jack said, knowing full well what his sister was referring to.

"You know, the night I gave you your first... You know damn well what night I'm talking about Jack!" Kim said.

Once again they broke out in laughter, all of them remembering what Jack was referring to.

"How about you Sally?" Kim asked.

Sally thought for a moment and then said quietly, "The day our moms caught us laying in the sun topless."

"You never told me about that," Tom said. "What happened?"

Sally told the boys about the day she and Kim had found the secluded spot in the sand dunes and were discovered by their moms. She told them about skinny dipping and laying naked in the sun. Sally left out the part about being touched and brought to orgasm at the hands of the two women. Kim sat with baited breath as Sally talked about that day and was relieved when she didn't mention the part about the sex.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.