The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 73

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 73 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Friday morning was like most for Kim. She got up early, showered and went downstairs to eat breakfast and wait for her brother. Jack came into the kitchen and hurried to eat a bowl of cereal before he and Kim had to leave for school. The siblings grabbed their coats and headed to the garage and Jack's truck.

"I'll be so glad to get away from this cold weather," Kim said as she fastened her seatbelt.

"Me too," Jack replied. "Three weeks in the sun is just what the doctor ordered."

Jack pulled out of the garage, used the remote to close the door and drove towards the Academy. The morning was cold, but the bright sunshine made it look warmer than it really was. After parking his truck, Jack and his sister walked quickly towards the school building, not waiting for their cousins or Megan like they did in warmer weather.

Once they were inside, they waited near the front door for the rest of the group to arrive. Several of the kids they knew stopped and chatted before going on their way. Kim spotted Sally and Tom jogging towards the building and nudged her brother.

"Hi guys," Kim said as her two cousins walked over to her and Jack. "How's it going today?"

"Great," Sally replied. "It'll be a lot better on Monday though. I can't wait to get to the beach and get some sun."

Tom and Jack stood talking as their sisters said goodbye and headed for their lockers. Megan came in, gave Jack a quick hug and then walked down the hall holding his hand. Tom and Jack waited as Megan hung her coat in her locker and put away the books she wouldn't need. Jack put his hand on her back, glanced around and slid it down to her butt.

Megan turned to Jack, smiled and said, "I'm not wearing panties today, if that's what you're looking for."

Jack pinched her bottom and she jumped away from him. She turned around put her mouth close to his face and whispered into his ear.

"You want to meet me in the auditorium later?" Megan asked. "We could fool around before lunch."

Jack nodded and grinned. His penis jumped at the thought of their clandestine meeting and the things they might do if no one else was there. He and Megan had met several times behind the heavy curtains that separated the stage from the seats in the school's auditorium. On one occasion, they were almost discovered by some students that came in to practice for an upcoming play, but managed to get away unnoticed. Jack knew the danger of being caught, but was more than willing to risk expulsion to fool around with Megan.

The first three classes of school dragged as Jack waited for the lunch hour to arrive. He was in the hallway walking to his fourth hour class when his sister came up and said, "Hi."

"Hi Kim, what's up?"

Glancing from his eyes to his crotch and back she giggled and replied, "Not you I see. Are you and Megan going to fool around at lunch today?"

Jack blushed and said, "How do you know about that?"

"Girl talk, she told us at one of our workouts. She said you guys almost got caught."

Jack nodded as he walked next to his sister and chuckled, "Yeah, we sure did. A bunch of kids from the drama club came in just as we were getting going."

"Maybe someday you'll invite me to join you," Kim said.

"Maybe," he replied. "I'll ask Megan if she wants to do a threesome."

"I was really hoping that you'd invite me and it could be just the two of us," Kim said.

"That might work too, but I don't think we can take the risk. If you and I got caught there would be hell to play. Not only would we be kicked out of school, I could go to jail."

"You're right Jack," Kim said, her voice showing signs of disappointment. "I never thought about that."

When Jack and his sister came to her classroom, he said goodbye and continued down the hall to his.

After class, Jack went to the auditorium and waited by the door to the stage for Megan. When she arrived, they looked around and slipped in. After climbing the short stairway to the stage, Jack took her in his arms and they began to kiss. He worked her skirt up and gripped her bottom as he pushed his tongue in and out of her mouth. He ran his fingertips along the suspenders, that held her stockings in place, and up to the garter belt they were attached to. She moaned softly, ground her crotch into his and began to breath heavily.

"I love you Jack Graham," she whispered into his ear.

"I love you too Megan," he replied as he moved his hand to her front and rubbed it between her legs.

Megan stopped kissing him, stepped back and fixed her skirt. "I think we should get to lunch Jack, I feel very nervous today. I only have a couple of days left and would hate to get kicked out of school."

Jack nodded and the two left for the lunchroom. After getting their food, they joined Kim and Sally at their normal table. Crystal was sitting with the girls, her eyes red from crying.

"What's wrong?" Megan asked as she sat across from the girl.

"Yuko moved back to Japan," Crystal sobbed. "He father caught us making out and he made her go back to live with her grandparents."

Kim sat next to Crystal rubbing her back trying to comfort her.

"I'm so sorry to hear that Crystal," Megan said. "I know you two were very close. It must hurt bad to lose her like that."

"It feels like my heart is going to burst in my chest Megan," Crystal replied. "I just don't know how I'm going to live without her... I love her so much."

"Do you think Yuko's dad will ever let her come back?" Jack asked.

"I don't know. He said she disgraced the family and he never wanted to see her again until she was married. I think he's going to try to arrange a marriage to a Japanese boy."

"What did her mom say?" Sally asked.

Crystal wiped her eyes with her napkin and replied, "I don't know. I'm going to try to call her later and see if I can get a number for Yuko in Japan. The Japanese are very funny; women don't have any say in things. I'm hoping that her mom will let me know how to contact her."

The teens talked about Crystal's dilemma for the remainder of the lunch period. When the bell rang, they took their empty trays to the window and headed for their next classes.

Kim sat in math and thought about Crystal and how upset her friend was. She thought about Paul and the fact that she really missed him. As she daydreamed her thoughts turned to her cousin and some of the things Sally had said recently.

It was like someone turned on a light inside her head when Kim realized that she had been more concerned with what Sally thought and did than she was about herself. As she reflected on the past months, Kim became conscious of the fact that she didn't have her own identity. It was like she and her cousin were attached at the hip, one doing things and thinking like the other. At that point, sitting in math, Kim decided that she wasn't going to do things just because Sally did. She resolved to discover herself and start doing what ever she wanted, regardless of what her cousin did or said.

The bell snapped Kim out of her trance and she discovered she hadn't heard a word the teacher had said during the entire class. She asked a girl sitting next to her about the homework assignments and then left for her last class of the day.

Kim went to her locker after school ended and was putting on her coat when Sally walked up.

"Hi Kim," Sally said as she twisted the knob of her combination lock.

"Hi," Kim replied, her tone reflecting indifference.

"What's the matter with you Kim? You sound like you're pissed off about something."

"I'm not pissed about anything Sally, I just came to the realization that you and I do things just because the other one does. We dress, act and think too much alike."

Sally looked at Kim and said, "What are you talking about?"

"I still like Paul and I want to go out with him again," Kim blurted out, confusing her cousin. "I don't care if you like Brad or not. I'm going to start doing the things I want to do."

Sally shook her head, laughed and said, "Why would you think that I don't want you to go out with Paul? If you like him, go with him."

"I thought you'd be mad if I did because you don't like Brad."

"You're starting to scare me Kim. What the fuck does my relationship with Brad have to do with you and Paul? I might not feel the way you do towards Paul, but I don't hate him. Besides, you should never do anything you don't want to because of anybody, including me."

Kim sighed in relief and said, "I'm so glad you feel that way Sally. I thought you'd be mad me."

"I would never be mad at you because of a boy, unless he treated you like shit."

Kim grinned and she and Sally went to the parking lot to wait for their brothers. The sun was out and the afternoon was much warmer than the morning. They stood at the bottom of the steps and waited for Jack and Tom to come out the door.

"Look!" Sally said to Kim as she pointed across the parking lot. "Isn't that Todd's car over there?"

Kim looked at what her cousin was pointing at and replied, "Yeah, I think it is. I wonder what those two are doing here."

The girls watched as Todd drove slowly through the parking lot. When they got closer, the girls could see that Frank was in the front seat. When Todd spotted Kim and Sally, he drove over to them and pulled his car up to the curb. Kim and Sally tried to ignore the two boys, but they got out of the car and leaned against the side of it.

"Hey Sally," Todd called out loud enough to draw the attention of most of the students around the front door of the school. "You want to go out tonight?"

"No," Sally said. "I never want to see you again. Why don't you and your friend just leave?"

"How about you Kim?" Frank shouted.

"Didn't you get the message the last time you saw me?" Kim said. "I thought I made myself clear."

Jack, Tom and Megan walked out of the building just as Todd said, "Ah come on girls, don't you two want to blow us again? You two are pretty good cock suckers."

The crowd of kids that were listening all looked at Kim and Sally. The girls turned red and began to cry.

"You two are such pigs," Kim yelled at them.

"Yeah, and you two are whores," Frank snapped back.

Jack and Tom charged down the steps and ran over to the two boys. Jack pulled his right arm back and slammed his fist into Frank's face, knocking him to the ground. When Todd tried to hit Jack, Tom grabbed his arm and pulled him away. Tom threw Todd against his car and began to pummel him with his fists. Jack grabbed Frank's coat, pulled him up and took another swing at him.

Frank ducked and punched Jack in the side, startling him. Jack grabbed him and wrestled him to the ground, getting the upper hand. Holding Frank down with his knee, Jack hit him in the nose several times, causing two thin streams of blood to run down the boy's chin.

Jack sprang to his feet and was about to kick Frank when he felt someone grab him and pull him away. He saw a security guard grab Frank and turned to see two more uniformed men break up the fight between Tom and Todd. Within minutes, several police cars pulled up and the officers climbed out of the cars.

Kim and Sally went to their brothers' aid, telling the officers what had transpired. Several students came over and confirmed what the girls said, telling the police and the school's security guards that the two boys started it.

After listening to the witnesses, the police cuffed Todd and Frank and put them into the patrol cars. The security guards told the officers that they would handle Tom and Jack. After getting the names and addresses of the students that gave statements, the police left with Todd and Frank.

The security guards took Jack and Tom into the building and down to the office. Kim, Sally and Megan followed behind them.

"Jack and Tom will be expelled," Megan told Kim and Sally. "The school has a zero tolerance policy regarding fighting."

"It wasn't their fault," Sally said. "They were just sticking up for us."

"Why should they get into trouble?" Kim asked.

"Maybe they won't, but I wouldn't count on it," Megan said. "You guys should call your parents and let them know what's going on before the school calls."

Kim and Sally both took out their cell phones and called home. They told their parents about the ruckus and what might happen. After the brief conversations, the girls hung up so the school would be able to get through to their parents.

The three girls were standing in the hall outside the office when Don and Marge showed up. They talked to Kim for a moment while they waited for Anne and Marc. Tom and Sally's parents arrived and the four adults went into the office to find out what was going on.

Megan sat on a chair in the hallway while Kim and Sally paced. It had been almost an hour since their parents went in the office and they were beginning to worry.

Jack and Tom came out of the office and the girls huddled around them.

"What happened Jack?" Kim asked.

"We got kicked out of school," Jack replied solemnly. "They said that fighting was not tolerated regardless of who was at fault."

"What's going to happen now?" Sally said. "Are mom and dad pissed off?"

"They're not happy," Tom chuckled. "They're filling out some papers right now."

Tom and Jack told the girls what the principal said to them. Megan hugged Jack's right arm and Kim hugged his left. Sally stood close to her brother as the girls listened. Tears streamed from Kim's eyes as she thought about her brother's future.

"I guess you guys will have to go to public school now," Kim said.

"Yeah," Tom replied. "I guess we will. I hope we don't have to go to Jackson. If I see those two assholes again, I'll kill them."

The teen's parents came out of the office and broke up the conversation. Don looked at his son and then at Tom. The boys waited for their fathers to start yelling at them, but were surprised when Don spoke up.

"Let's get the hell out of this chicken-shit school," Don said. "We can talk about this at home."

"Call me later Jack and let me know what going on," Megan said as the group walked down the hall.

"You can follow us home if you want to Megan," Marge said. "Your parents and the Phillips' are coming over for dinner and to finalize the plans for the trip this evening."

"Thanks," Megan said.

The group left the school and headed to the Graham's house. Once they were inside the large house, the adults told the teens to go upstairs so they could discuss their options. Kim, Sally and Megan went to Kim's room. Jack and Tom went to the rec room.

"This is a bunch of bullshit!" Kim said. "If they're going to kick Jack and Tom out of the Academy I'm not going back either."

"That sounds good to me," Sally agreed. "I really never liked that place anyway."

"I like the school," Kim said. "Its just that I like my brother more and want to go to the same school he does."

Kim began to remove her school clothes as the girls talked. She put a tight sweater and a pair of jeans on over the white bra and panties she wore.

"You guys can wear some of my clothes if you want to change," Kim told Sally and Megan.

"Thanks," Sally said as she started to unbutton her white Oxford shirt. "I can't wait to get out of these things."

Megan giggled and said, "I don't think you have anything that will fit me because I'm too tall."

"You can wear my shorts or a skirt Megan," Kim said.

Both Kim and Sally were a little stunned when Megan removed her skirt and blouse and stood in her bra and stockings. The younger girls began to giggle, causing Megan to blush.

"I think you'll have to take off the stockings too," Kim said. "Most of my skirts are too short and the tops would show."

"Maybe I'll leave them on," Megan chuckled. "Wouldn't that be sexy?"

"It sure would," Sally replied. "Try on one of Kim's skirts and see."

Kim went to her closet with Megan and the girls picked out a black knit skirt. Megan pulled it on, twisted it into place and stood in front of the mirror. The girls all giggled as they looked at the tall redhead and saw the tops of her stockings below the hem of the skirt.

"It makes me look like a streetwalker," Megan said as she turned and looked at her back. "I just need bigger boobs."

Sally snapped Megan's bra strap and then cupped her breasts with her hands from behind. She squeezed her mounds a couple times and let go.

"I think your boobs are just fine," Sally giggled.

Megan smiled and put on the top Kim gave her to wear. She removed her stockings and garter, asked if she could borrow some panties and selected a pair when Kim opened her drawer.

"I hope we get some time together in Florida," Megan said as she pulled the black bikini panties up her long legs. "We haven't had much girl time lately."

"We will," Kim said. "I know Lisa wants to spend some time with just the four of us. We can go shopping and stuff."

Marge knocked on Kim's door and walked in to her room. "We are ready to talk girls. Why don't you go down to the family room and I'll get Tom and Jack."

The girls went downstairs and sat in the family room with Don, Marc and Anne. When Marge came in with Jack and Tom, she told them to sit down also.

Don stood up and faced the group of teens. They all watched him as he gathered his thoughts and shifted his weight from one foot to the other.

"Marc and I are proud of you two boys for standing up for your sisters," Don began. "We aren't mad because you beat the crap out of those boys, or because you two were expelled from the Academy. We just haven't decided what to do next."

"We have talked about public school and about another private school, but we need to know what you two want to do," Marc added. "Your mothers want you to go to private school. What do you guys want?"

"I don't know dad," Tom said. "I'm real sorry for causing this mess."

"So am I," Jack said. "When I heard those guys saying those things to Kim and Sally I lost it."

"You boys don't have to be sorry," Anne said. "Those kids deserved what they got. Some of the other students gave the security guards statements. It sounds like they started it."

"They did mom," Sally said. "They were saying nasty things to us."

"Sally and I don't want to go to the Academy either, not if Jack and Tom can't go back," Kim said. "We want to go to the same school as our brothers."

"We'll see about that," Marge said. "I don't think it's necessary for you girls to change schools, at least not right now. You're right in the middle of the year."

The group sat around talking until the doorbell interrupted them. Marge answered it, led the Phillips family in to join the others and sat back down. As they all greeted one another, Jerry and Liz arrived and joined in.

Don filled their friends in on the day's events and told them about Jack and Tom being expelled from school. Lisa went to Tom, hugged him and assured him things would work out. Paul and Brad piped up, telling the group that they were going to find the boys and beat them up again, but the adults quickly cautioned them against it.

Jack, Tom, Lisa and Megan decided to go up to the rec room and left. Kim asked the twins if they wanted to go out by the pool and listen to music.

"That would be fine Kim," Paul said, an unfamiliar tone of politeness in his voice.

Brad shrugged his shoulders and followed Kim, Paul and Sally out into the pool area. Kim turned on the stereo, loaded several CDs into the player and went out to the table the others were sitting at.

"What are you going to do about school for the boys?" Liz asked.

"We're not sure yet," Marge said. "We'll have to find another school for them."

"Them and the girls," Anne said. "Kim and Sally don't want to go back to the Academy if the boys aren't there. I don't know what to do."

"You could always home school the kids," Jerry said.

Marge and Anne both began to laugh. Marge said, "We aren't qualified to school the kids Jerry. They know more than either of us."

The eight adults all began to laugh at Marge's statement. They made jokes about the things she and Anne did while in school and how they didn't even finish. Don stopped laughing and got a serious look on his face. He thought for a moment and asked Marc to follow him to the kitchen. After several minutes, they returned and sat down.

"Jerry," Don said. "Could Dianne school our kids? Is there any laws that would prevent that?"

"Not that I know of," Jerry replied. "I would have to check into it. What do you have in mind?"

"Well," Marc said. "If Dianne was agreeable, and if it was legal, we thought she could be the kids teacher. We really don't know much about home schooling, but it would workout well for us."

"I'd be glad to teach them," Dianne said. "As long as they are willing to follow my rules and work hard."

"That's a marvelous idea," Anne said. "You two are so smart! That's why I love you guys so much."

"Are you sure it wouldn't be too much Dianne?" Marge asked.

"Not at all," Dianne said with a smile. "In fact, it would be better. If your kids were there with mine, there would be less fooling around. It would be more like having a real classroom of students."

"I'll suggest it to the kids," Don said. "If they agree, we'll do it."

"Don and I will pay you what we were paying the Academy," Marc said. "We don't expect you to do it for free."

"We'll also buy anything in the way of supplies you need Dianne. I'm sure you'll need desks, computers and the like," Don added.

"I couldn't take any money for it," Dianne said. "You folks are our best friends. Just the necessary supplies will be fine."

"That's nonsense," Marge said. "We'd have to pay for them to go to another school and we fully intend to pay you."

"Marge is right," Don said. "Friendship is one thing, business is another. It was costing Marc and I twenty thousand dollars a year for the Academy and that's what we'll pay you."

"Twenty grand!" Bob said. "That's way too much. We couldn't accept that much money."

"Look Bob," Anne said. "We were willing to pay it to their old school and we're more than willing to pay it to you."

Don got up, left the room and went out to the pool to talk to the girls. Marc went upstairs to tell the boys about the plan and ask if they were agreeable. When they returned to the family room, they were both laughing.

"I don't know about the girls," Marc said. "The boys are excited about the idea."

"So are Kim and Sally," Don chuckled. "When I asked them, they acted like I told them they could have new cars and drive. They both hugged and kissed me so much that I almost fell over."

The rest of the group started to laugh and Marge said, "I knew they would be receptive to the idea."

Don left the room again and returned with a check. He handed it to Dianne and sat down next to his wife. When Dianne looked at the check, her mouth opened and she sucked in a deep breath.

"This is for forty thousand dollars. I thought you said it cost twenty thousand for the Academy," Dianne said, surprising her husband.

Don chuckled and said, "That's right Dianne. It was twenty thousand for the year. That's for half a year."

"Forty isn't half of twenty Don!" Dianne exclaimed.

Anne laughed and said, "It's twenty thousand each Dianne."

Dianne tried to give the check back to Don, but he pushed her hand away.

"We can't take this," Dianne said.

"You can and will if you're going to school our kids," Anne said. "We know they'll get a good education and we insist."

"I don't know what to say. I feel funny taking money from friends," Bob said.

"We're paying for a service Bob, we're not giving you money," Marc said.

Jack, Tom, Lisa and Megan came through the family room and headed out to the pool area. They sat with the younger teens and began talking about their new schooling arrangements.

"I can't believe mom and dad are going to let us be home schooled," Tom said. "It's going to be so cool."

"No kidding," Sally replied. "No more stupid uniforms and dumb rules."

"My mom is pretty strict about school," Lisa said. "We have to dress in regular clothes and be on time just like real school."

"Yeah," Paul said. "If we get bad grades she's real tough on us. You guys will find out that it's not as easy as you think."

"It's too bad she doesn't teach college classes," Megan said. "If she did we could all be together."

"You still have a half of year of high school Megan," Brad said. "Maybe your dad will let you finish with us."

"I'm all finished with high school," Megan informed them. "I'll be starting college when we get back from Florida."

"Aren't you going to be graduated with your class?" Paul asked.

Megan shook her head and said, "no."

Marge came out to the pool and handed Jack a menu and a pad of paper.

"We're ordering Chinese tonight," Marge told the teens. "Write down what you want to eat and bring the paper back to me."

Megan took the pad and pen from Jack and began listing everyone's name. Jack looked at the menu, told Megan what he wanted and passed it to Lisa. The teens took turns selecting what they wanted, deciding to order different things they could share. Once they all decided, Megan took the list to Marge.

"They didn't have what I really want on the menu," Megan said as she sat down next to Jack.

"What do you want Megan?" Sally asked. "I'm sure they can make it for you."

Megan blushed and said, "I wanted sum young cum, but I don't think they have it at the restaurant."

"What's that?" Brad asked.

One by one the teens caught on and began to laugh at Megan's request. Each of the boys offered to provide her with her request, but she told them she only wanted it from Jack.

Laughing out loud, Jack put his hands behind his head and said, "Go for it Megan."

"Maybe I will," Megan replied, calling his bluff. "Maybe I'll just have it as a appetizer."

The group started to chant, "go for it, go for it, go for it," as Megan sat blushing. She realized that she had stuck her foot in her mouth and that her friends weren't going to let it go. As the other kids continued to taunt her, Megan slid off her chair on to her knees between Jack's legs. She put her hands on his thighs, looked up and pleaded for direction with her eyes.

When Megan slid her hands up Jack's legs and started to tug down his zipper, Paul got up and walked towards the pool house. Kim watched him go into the room, wondering what was wrong.

Megan reached into Jack's open fly and began to work his hardening penis out the opening. He put his hands in her armpits and pulled her up before she exposed him. Megan sighed in relief as Jack pulled her to her feet and guided her to her chair. The group of teens groaned and then began to laugh.

While the others giggled and joked, Kim got up and went to the pool house to see what was wrong with Paul. She opened the door and saw him standing in front of the electronics cabinet, looking through a stack of CDs.

"Why did you leave Paul?" Kim asked as she walked over and stood next to him.

Paul shrugged his shoulders and said, "I didn't want to watch Megan do that to Jack. That's something that should be private between two people."

Kim was dumbfounded by Paul's statement. She looked at his face to see if he was being serious or if he was being insincere.

"We were just fooling around Paul," Kim said. "Did you really think Megan was going to give Jack a blowjob right there in front of everyone?"

"I don't know Kim, it looked like it."

Kim put her hand on his arm and smiled, "I though that you'd like to see that. It's not like we haven't fooled around in front of each other before."

"That was different Kim, we were all fooling around... it wasn't some sex show," Paul said.

Kim grinned, hugged Paul and then kissed his cheek.

"Come on," she said. "Our food will be here soon."

Paul nodded and walked back to the table with Kim. The other teens were still horsing around and joking when they got back. When she caught his eye, Lisa smiled at Paul.

Marge called out the family room door, announcing the arrival of the food. The entire group of teens began to get up, but the girls told the guys they would get the food and bring it back while they arranged the tables and chairs. The boys started to move the furniture around so they could all sit close together.

"Mom has everything set up in the dining room," Kim called out to the boys. "Dad wants to talk about the trip while we eat."

The four families sat around the large dining room table, passing white cartons of Chinese food to one another. The room was buzzing with several conversations as they filled their plates with different items of food. Once everyone began to eat the drone died down and gave Don a chance to talk.

"I know everyone has bits and pieces of our plans for the trip," Don said pausing to take a bite of shrimp. "I want to give you the details so you all know what to expect. We are leaving Metro at six o'clock Monday morning and will land in Miami about nine-thirty. We have rented two vans and will have them the entire time we're there."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.