The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The next morning, Kim woke up and got out of bed. She saw the sunlight streaming in through the parted drapes. Looking at the clock, she saw the time was 10am. Kim went to the door that lead to the balcony and walked outside. Looking at the lake, she saw the boat was missing. She went back into the bedroom and shook Sally.

"Wake up," She said, "It's 10 o'clock, and the guys went fishing with out us."

Sally stirred and sat up.

"What did you say Kim?"

Kim told her that they had over slept and their brothers had left without them.

Kim went into the bathroom and started the shower. She entered the large shower stall and stood under the warm spray. Taking the shampoo, she poured some into her hand. She stared at the creamy white, thick liquid that sat in a small puddle in her hand. She took her fingers and stirred the substance. She had a vision of her mother and her aunt, their faces splattered and dripping with her father and uncle's hot cum.

Kim tried to clear her thoughts as she spread the shampoo through her hair. While standing there, with the suds cascading down her back and breasts, she heard her cousin enter the bathroom.

"I think I need a trim," Sally called to Kim, "I am starting to get a little stubble on my pussy and legs."

Kim put her hands on the inside of her thighs and slid them up to the point where her tan legs met. She flattened her palm over her vagina and rubbed it slowly.

"Me too," she said, "Bring the razor and shaving gel and get in here."

Sally stepped into the shower with the items in hand, setting them on the shelf. Kim placed her hands on Sally's hips and guided her under the warm water.

Kim stood in front of Sally watching the water wet her hair. Sally leaned her head back, allowing the water to run over her face and down her breasts. Kim poured another gob of the shampoo into her hand.

Sally cleared her eyes as Kim said, "What does this remind you of?"

Sally looked at Kim's palm as she pulled some of the thick liquid up with her free hand, letting it drip back into her hand. Sally giggled and said, "Put some on your face and tits and I will lick it off for you."

The two wet naked teens laughed as Kim stepped forward and applied the shampoo to her cousin's hair. Kim used both hands to rub Sally's hair and form a thick lather. As she washed Sally's hair, their breasts rubbed gently together. The two girls could feel their nipples harden as the protrusions came in contact. Kim moved Sally under the shower and rinsed her hair.

Kim picked up the bar of soap and began to rub it over Sally's shoulders, she moved down each arm, washing it thoroughly. Kim moved the bar to her cousin's breast and soaped them gently. She set the soap in the holder and used her bare hands to cover Sally's chest with suds. Kim paid special attention to Sally's breasts and nipples. Once they were completely washed, Kim remover the spray head and rinsed Sally completely.

Free of soap, Kim bent over, took one of Sally's firm nipples between her lips, and sucked it gently. She caught the nipple in her teeth and rolled it back and forth as she probed it with her tongue. Sally moaned in pleasure as her cousin sucked as much of her breast into her mouth as she could. Sally put her hands behind Kim's head and held her tight to her chest. Kim reached between her cousin's legs and rubbed her hand over her hairless pussy. She parted Sally's vaginal lips and inserted a finger deep into her. As she pumped in and out of the wet hole, she rubbed Sally's clit with her thumb. Sally moaned and gyrated her lower body against Kim's hand.

Once Kim felt that Sally was nearing an orgasm, she released her breast and picked up the soap. Sally stood in a daze, and then shook her head.

"What do you think you are doing?" she asked Kim.

Kim renewed her effort to bathe her cousin, rubbing the slippery bar of soap over Sally's stomach and down to her crotch.

"I'm just washing you," Kim smirked.

She knelt in front of Sally, washing her legs and vaginal area, being careful not to pay too much attention to her over-heated pussy. As Kim stood up, Sally pulled her tight to her body, placing her mouth over Kim's. She pushed her tongue past Kim's teeth and probed her mouth.

Kim pushed her away, saying, "We will never get you clean if you keep that up." She turned Sally around and washed her back. When she worked her way down to Sally's ass, Sally bent over presenting herself to Kim. Kim just ignored her and continued to soap the back of her cousin's legs. Again Kim took the showerhead and rinsed all of the foaming soap off Sally's body.

"Just what are you up to?" Sally asked, "Do you think you can get me all worked up and just stop?"

"All day, until you beg for it."

Sally placed her hands on her waist atop her bare hips, tilted her head to the side, and said. "Well turn about is fair play!"

She pushed Kim back, forcing her to sit on the bench at the back of the shower stall. She dropped to her knees and pulled her teen cousin's legs over each of her shoulders. As she moved her face into Kim's crotch Sally reached up and grabbed each of Kim's nipples between her thumb and forefinger, pinching them firmly.

Sally pressed her face into Kim's sex, lapping between the hot bloated lips of her pussy. She shoved her tongue deep into the hot cavern of Kim's vagina, rubbing her nose against her clitoris. Sally release a nipple and found the bar of soap, as her tongue was plunging in and out of Kim's hole. Sally rubbed the end of the bar of soap between the cheeks of Kim's firm ass.

Sally dropped the soap on the shower stall floor and used her fingers to replace it. Kim was starting to moan deeply. She placed the tip of her middle finger over the tight rosebud of Kim's anus and rubbed gently. Kim was starting to oscillate her hips and hump against Sally's relentless tongue, when the young girl pressed her finger solidly against her pucker. Her finger slipped into Kim to the first knuckle.

Kim's loud moan was half pain and half pleasure. Sally moved her finger back and forth slowly as Kim bounced about on the hard bench. While Kim was moving uncontrollably, Sally's finger slid all the way into her rectum. Kim felt like the intruding digit was clear up into her body. As she started to shudder with the orgasm building deep within her, Sally removed her finger and mouth, she let go of her sensitive nipple, and stood up.

Kim sat on the bench breathing hard. Her hand went to her clit to finish the job her cousin had started. Just as she touched her hooded little clitoris, Sally grabbed the showerhead, turned the hot water off and directed it at her cousin. Kim shrieked and stood up trying to escape the chilling spray. Sally turned the water away from Kim and readjusted it to a comfortable temperature.

Kim, still trying to catch her breath, looked at her cousin. She started to smile, and said, "Well, I guess I deserved that!"

"Yup," was Sally's reply. Then she added, as she rubbed her chin, "You need a shave." Both girls laughed and hugged each other.

While they embraced, Kim said, "Sally!"

"Yes?" her cousin said softly.

"That was awesome!"

"What?" Sally asked.

"When you put your finger in my butt," Kim whispered, "I have never felt anything like it before."

The two fourteen-year-old girls stood in the spray of the shower, gently caressing one another for a few minutes.

Kim said, "We better finish up before the water turns cold. I know you wouldn't like it."

Again the girls laughed and proceeded to shave their legs and crotches. They took care of each other in the areas they couldn't see for themselves. The two dried off and returned to their bedroom.

"What do you want to do today?" Sally asked.

Kim pointed at the light skin that was concealed by her bikini, and said, "I would like to even this up."

Sally looked at her body and agreed with her. The two girls took the small white bikinis from their hiding place, and put them on. Kim wrapped a short denim skirt around her waist and tied the string that held it in place. Sally selected a pair of white short shorts and pulled them up over the bottom of her suit. Sally looked at herself in the mirror, and then removed the small top, putting it into her beach bag. She retrieved the more conservative top that her mother had insisted she buy and put on.

"Why did you do that? Kim inquired.

"I don't want my mom to see me in that top."

"That's a good idea," Kim said, replacing her top with the blue and black striped one she had purchased before the trip. The girls gathered their things and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

Kim found a note from her mother and aunt, explaining that they had gone to play tennis, their dads were golfing and the boys were fishing. She wrote that they would be back about one or so. The girls made a small breakfast of toast and juice.

The lake was fairly calm as the 27-foot boat moved along at trolling speed. Jack was watching the lines and Tom stood as the lookout. The fishing had been slow all morning, with only one small Coho Salmon in the cooler.

"Lets pull the lines and have some lunch," Jack told his cousin.

The two boys reeled in the lures they had been dragging behind the boat for several hours, brought up the downriggers, and stored the equipment in its proper place. Jack turned off the autopilot and pointed the boat towards shore. He pushed the throttle forward, bringing the craft on plane. The five-mile run to shallow water only took a few minutes. When the depth gage read six feet, Jack backed off the gas and turned the bow into the gentle wind. Tom pressed the switch that lowered the anchor and the boat came to rest.

The boys went to the built in cooler and took out the fixings for sandwiches. They each opened a soda and pulled the deck chairs into the open deck area. They sat eating their lunch when Tom finally brought up the subject of the previous night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.