The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 69

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 69 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

By the time Todd and Frank returned from the locker room with Martha's boyfriend Jason, the three girls were chatting away like long lost friends. In the boys' absence, Martha told them that Todd and Frank weren't dating anyone. She explained that the two boys hadn't had too many girlfriends as far as she knew. Martha also told Kim and Sally that she had been going with Jason for over a year.

"Are you guys ready to go?" Frank asked as he walked up to the girls.

Kim looked up at Frank, noticing his short black hair was still damp from his shower and nodded.

The girls got up from the bleachers and stepped down onto the floor. They watched Jason put his arm around Martha's waist and followed the couple out of the gymnasium. Frank and Todd walked next to Kim and Sally, but made no attempt to hold their hands or put their arms around them.

Once outside, Jason turned around and said, "See you guys at the party."

Frank and Todd waved at him and led the girls to the older car that they had tried to follow them in the day they met. Todd opened the passenger door, pulled the front seat forward and waited for Frank and Kim to get in. Sally climbed in and Todd closed the door, running around the car to the driver's side.

Todd turned the key and the engine cranked for several moments before coming to life. He revved the engine a few times, put the car into drive and pulled out of the parking place, heading for the exit. He turned onto the street and sped off, dark blue smoke billowing from the car's tailpipe.

When Todd turned onto the street where the party was being held, the girls saw a long line of cars and trucks parked along the curb. Driving slowly, Todd searched for a place to park his car that wouldn't require a long walk to the party. He finally found a spot a block and a half away and pulled against the curb.

"Sorry you guys have to walk so far, but there isn't anyplace closer," Todd apologized.

"That's okay," Sally said. "We don't mind walking."

The teens got out of the car and made their way to the house where the party was being held. Todd and Frank led the girls to the back door, walked in and went right downstairs to the basement. Even though the basement was quite large, the room was very crowded with teens from the high school. As the boys worked their way through the group, Kim and Sally held onto their arms to keep from being separated.

"Do you guys want something to drink?" Frank asked, raising his voice above the loud music.

"Sure," Kim yelled back.

"Beer or soda?" Frank asked.

Kim looked at Sally and then said "Soda please, a Coke if they have it."

Frank left Todd, Kim and Sally, went to a corner of the basement and returned with two Cokes and two beers. He handed each of the girls a can of soda and a beer to Todd. While the teens stood close to one another drinking their beverages, Frank and Todd said hi to a bunch of different boys and girls. They introduced Kim and Sally to many of them, but not all.

Kim saw Martha across the room and yelled at her. She pulled her boyfriend Jason over to where Kim and Sally were standing and tried to talk with them, but it was difficult because of the noise. After a half an hour or so, Sally asked Martha where the bathroom was.

"It's upstairs," Martha told her. "Come on and I'll show you."

Sally whispered into Kim's ear and the three girls began weaving their way thought the crowd. They went upstairs, through the kitchen and down a hallway to the bathroom. There were two girls leaning against the wall waiting, so the girls got in line behind them. It was much quieter on the first floor and the girls could talk without yelling at each other.

"So Martha," Kim said. "What goes on at these parties?"

"Not too much," Martha said. "Mostly just standing around and talking."

The two girls in front of them went into the bathroom, leaving the three alone in the hallway.

"It sounds kind of boring to me," Kim said.

"It is Kim," Martha giggled. "Sometimes some of the girls gets drunk and things get going, but not always."

Kim glanced at her cousin. Sally grinned and said, "I'll bet."

The three girls laughed and Martha told them about another party where one of the girls took of her top and ran around topless for most of the night. The two girls that were in the bathroom came out and Kim went in.

"Have you ever been to parties like this before Sally?" Martha asked.

"No, this is our first time. Our parents don't really let us date too much yet," Sally replied. "How long have you been going with Jason?"

"Fifteen months," Martha said, reminding her that she had told her at the game. "We are kind of going steady."

Martha showed Sally Jason's class ring that she wore on a chain around her neck. Sally looked closely at it, noting he would be graduated in the spring.

"Are you a senior too Martha?"

"No, junior. Jason is going away to college in the fall."

"That sucks," Sally said. "Is his school far?"

"No, only about an hour away. I plan on spending weekends with him next year."

Kim came out and Sally went into the bathroom. She chatted with Martha until her cousin was finished and then waited for Martha. Glancing down the hallway into a bedroom, Kim saw a guy and a girl making out. She nudged Sally, pointed and the two watched as the couple kissed one another.

"What do you think so far Kim?" Sally asked.

Kim shrugged her shoulders and said, "It's okay I guess. I don't really know what I expected."

Martha came out of the bathroom, saw Kim and Sally gazing down the hall and looked too.

"Those two will be fucking before too long," Martha said as she tuned to walk away. "They always do."

"I guess they should close the door if they are going to do that," Sally said.

Martha glanced back, grinned and continued to walk towards the stairs to the basement. The girls found Todd and Frank where they had left them, still talking with Jason. Todd had a can of Diet Coke in his hand, Frank a fresh beer. The girls asked for another soda and Frank went to get one for them.

"Don't you guys drink?" Martha asked.

Kim shook her head no and so did Sally. "I've hade some wine before," Kim said.

"Here, try this," Martha said, offering her can of soda. "It's got whisky in it."

Kim took the can, drank some of it and handed it back to Martha. Sally asked to try, took the can and also drank some of the spiked Coke.

"What do you guys think?" Martha inquired.

"It's okay," Kim said. "Kind of makes me feel warm inside."

"What me to fix you one?" Frank said to Kim.

"No, this is fine," Kim replied, holding up her soda.

About two hours into the party, the girls heard a bunch of kids cheering and shouting. The boys led them across the basement to where the teens had formed a circle, and worked their way in. In the middle of the group was a young girl about the same age as Kim and Sally, weaving around. The girl appeared to be drunk and was having trouble standing up straight.

As they stood watching the girl, Kim felt Frank's arm go around her waist. She felt his fingers on the exposed flesh above the waistband of her pants and below her top. Kim remained still as he rubbed his hand up her back to her bra strap and back down. When she realized his fingers were tracing the back of her thong, she stepped away and tugged her slacks up.

Frank put his hand against her back above the thin band of bare skin and held it still.

When the girl pulled her sweatshirt up and flashed her bra-covered breasts, the cheering grew louder. Kim looked up at Frank, frowned and turned away. Martha saw Kim leaving and followed her.

That's disgusting!" Kim said. "Why does she do that in front of all those kids?"

"She just wants attention," Martha said. "Pretty soon she'll have her top off and the boys will be grabbing her tits. Every time she drinks a couple of beers she does it. I've seen her giving some of the guys blowjobs before, right in front of everyone."

"That's sick!" Kim said shaking her head.

"What's sick?" Megan giggled. "Giving blowjobs or doing it in front of everyone?"

"Doing it in front of everyone," Kim laughed.

Martha and Kim turned around and saw that Frank, Todd, Jason and Sally were walking over to them. Martha turned to Kim and whispered into her ear, "I like to give Jason a blowjob. His cock is real sweet and tasty."

Kim laughed, but didn't tell her how much she enjoyed the same thing. The thought of the young girl on her knees sucking on one of the boys' penises made her feel tingly. Sally came up to Kim's side and the group moved back to where they were before the excitement began.

"It's almost ten o'clock," Todd said. "Maybe we should get out of here before things get out of hand."

"You mean into hand don't you Todd," Martha giggled as she put her arm around Jason's waist.

The group laughed and Kim told Todd she was ready to go. Sally agreed and they all told Martha and Jason goodbye. Frank led the way up the stairs and out of the house. They walked to Todd's car, got in and Todd pulled away.

"That chick does that shit all the time," Todd said, breaking the silence. "She gets drunk and you never know what will happen."

"Martha said she can get really gross," Kim said.

Sally looked over the seat and asked Kim what she meant by what she said.

"Nothing," Kim said. "I'll tell you later."

Kim gave Todd directions to her house as he drove across town. The girls were not going back to Sally's where the boys had met the two girls' families. When Todd pulled into the driveway of Kim's house, he said, "Wow!"

Todd parked behind Megan's parents' car and turned off his. The teens sat and chatted for a few minutes and then Frank slid across the seat next to Kim.

"Do you guys want to go out tomorrow?" Frank asked. "We could go to a movie or something."

"Maybe," Sally said. "We'll call you tomorrow and let you guys know. We have to ask our moms first."

Todd glanced at the clock on the dash and noticed that they still had over fifteen minutes before the girls had to be home. He looked back at Frank, scooted over to Sally and put his arm around her shoulders. Sally sat stiff for several moments and then turned to look at Todd. She smiled at him, thinking he wanted to kiss her and relaxed. When Todd leaned closer and pressed his lips against hers, Sally didn't pull away.

Sally put her hand on Todd's cheek and returned the awkward kiss, keeping her mouth closed and her lips tightly together. She felt his tongue against her lips, but didn't respond. After several attempts, Todd retracted his tongue and continued to kiss her.

Kim sat with her hands folded in her lap watching her cousin kissing Todd in the front seat. Frank fidgeted nervously next to her and then put his arm around her shoulders. He tugged Kim closer and waited for her to react. When Kim turned her face to his and closed her eyes, he began to kiss her.

For the next ten minutes, the four teens kissed one another. Kim could hear Frank's breathing get heavier as he moved his mouth against hers. When Kim parted her lips and allowed his tongue into her mouth, Frank sighed.

The heat of the activity caused the windows in the car to begin fogging up. Sally and Todd were now French kissing too, moving their tongues in and out of the other's mouth. When Kim glanced at the clock and noticed it was five to eleven, she pulled away from Frank.

"We've got to go in now, it's almost eleven o'clock," Kim announced.

The four teens untangled their arms and Sally opened the front door. She and Todd slid out of the front seat and Sally pulled the seat back so Kim and Frank could also exit. The boys walked the girls to the door and they all kissed one more time before the girls went in and the boys went back to the car. Kim and Sally stood in the doorway and waved as the two boys left.

The two girls went into the family room and looked out into the pool area. They saw their parents, along with Megan's and Lisa's, in the hot tub. Tom, Jack, Megan, and Lisa were in the pool swimming.

Sally laughed as the girls walked out to the pool area and said, "It's a good thing we didn't invite Todd and Frank in Kim."

Kim surveyed the room full of naked people and nodded.

"They would have had the shock of their lives wouldn't they?" Kim giggled.

The girls went to the hot tub and announced they were home. Anne and Marge questioned them about the game and party, wanting to know if they had a good time.

"It was okay," Kim said. "The basketball game was fun, but the party was kind of lame."

Marge climbed out of the hot tub, put on a white terrycloth robe and picked up a plastic cup half full with wine. She walked over to a group pf chairs and sat down, inviting the two young girls to join her. Anne also got out of the tub and sat with her sister-in-law and the girls.

"Why was the party lame?" Anne asked.

"It was just a bunch of kids standing around and drinking mom," Sally replied.

"Did you two drink?" Marge asked, her voice showing concern.

"No mom, I took a taste of another girl's drink, but it wasn't very good. Sally and I just had Cokes," Kim explained.

Marge and Anne both smiled and Anne asked, "How did Todd and Frank behave?"

"They were really nice mom," Sally giggled. "Todd didn't even try to feel me up when he kissed me."

"Neither did Frank," Kim added.

"Well," Marge said. "It sounds like it was a nice evening. Are you girls going to go swimming tonight?"

"I'm not," Kim replied. "I think I'm going to go up to my room and watch television or listen to music."

"Mom," Sally said. "Todd and Frank want to know if we can go to the movies or something tomorrow. Can we?"

"We'll see Sally," Anne said. "Let Aunt Marge and I talk about it with your fathers and we'll let you know."

Kim and Sally agreed and left for Kim's bedroom. Marge and Anne went back to the hot tub, asked everyone if they would like another drink and went into the kitchen to fill the cups. When they returned, they shed their robes and stepped into the tub with the other adults.

"Is everything okay with the girls?" Don asked as his wife settled in next to him.

Marge nodded and told him that they had a good time at the party and wanted to go out with the boys again tomorrow. Don raised his eyebrows, but didn't say anything to Marge. The adults heard loud laughter coming from the pool and looked to see what was going on.

Tom and Jack were taking turns doing cannon balls off the diving board and splashing the girls. Megan and Lisa splashed back, but the boys were obviously winning the battle. Jack climbed out and stood on the end of the diving board staring into the pool. He was waiting for the girls to get closer so he could jump in and splash them.

Liz gazed at Jack, watching as he bounced lightly on the end of the flexible diving board. His action caused his penis to spring up, slap against his stomach and then flop back between his legs. Marge noticed Liz staring at her son and began to chuckle. She slid away from Don closer to her captivated friend and put her hand on Liz's leg.

"I'd just love to get a taste of that young dick?" Liz whispered, not realizing that Marge could hear her.

Liz was feeling a little tipsy from the wine and made no effort to hide her infatuation with Jack. Marge giggled as she watched her friend staring at her son, glancing to the diving board to see what Liz found so interesting.

Megan swam between the diving board and the edge of the pool closest to the hot tub and Jack turned to face her. When he did, Liz, and the others, had a clear view of his flopping penis. He jumped up, landed on the board and went into the pool near Megan, grabbing his knees as he did. The water splashed Megan and out over the edge of the pool.

"Jack is handsome Liz," Marge said startling her.

"Oh my, I didn't mean what I said, I was just daydreaming Marge," Liz slurred.

"Don't worry about it Liz, I'm not the least bit offended," Marge said. "If he wasn't my son I might just try to get some of that for myself."

"Really Marge? Do you think about him making love to you?" Liz said quietly so no one else could hear her.

Marge nodded and smiled, "What woman in her right mind wouldn't? He is a very sexy young man. I'll bet Megan really likes it when he makes love to her."

"She does Marge, she is so in love with him that she walks around with a grin for days after they fuck," Liz said. "She told me Jack is sweet and never does anything to hurt her."

Liz picked up her drink and emptied the cup. She asked Marge if there was anymore wine and Marge nodded yes. Climbing out of the tub, Liz grabbed several of the cups, including her husband's, and headed into the house. She filled the cups, drank from hers and added more wine. When she went back out to deliver the full cups, Liz noticed the kids were out of the pool and sitting in lounge chairs with their backs to the adults.

Bending at the waist and resting her breasts on Jerry's head, Liz handed him his drink. He tilted his head back, kissed her nipple and thanked her. Liz stood next to the hot tub and looked down into the churning water. She put her hand on her husband's shoulder and stepped into the tub, sitting between him and Marge.

The four men were talking about playing golf on their upcoming trip to Florida, the women talked about the beach and shopping. After a half an hour, Liz saw her daughter and Jack get up and head for the pool house.

"I think I've had enough for now," Liz said. "I'm going to get dressed. We should really think about going home Jerry, it's getting late."

Jerry agreed and got out of the tub with his wife. They walked to the pool house and went inside. When they went into the shower room to rinse off, they saw Jack and Megan. Liz quickly turned on the showerhead next to Jack and her daughter and stepped into the spray. Jerry used the showerhead on the other side of the teens and began to wash himself.

Jerry had his back to his daughter and was startled when he felt someone start to wash his back. He looked over his shoulder and saw Megan standing close as she rubbed a bar of soap on him. When Liz saw what her husband and daughter were doing, she offered the soap to Jack.

"Be a dear and wash my back," Liz said to him.

Jack took the soap and rubbed it from her neck to just above her butt and back. Liz leaned into him as his slippery hand moved over her skin, closing her eyes. When Jack's hand was just below her shoulders she spun around and his hand covered her breast.

"Thanks Jack," Liz said as she stepped away from him and took the soap. "Want me to wash your back?"

"No thank you Mrs. Stone, Megan already did," he said.

Jack told Megan he was going to go dry off and quickly left the shower room. The contact with Liz's breast had caused his penis to react and it was filling with blood. Jack grabbed a towel and covered himself just as the rest of the adults came into the pool house. When Marge glanced at her son, he blushed slightly and turned around.

Megan was walking out of the shower when Don and Marc walked in. She smiled at them and went over to Jack. She took a towel and began to dry off, watching the rest of the adults file into the shower room.

"I think my parents have had a little too much to drink," Megan told Jack. "I guess I'll have to drive them home and pick up my car tomorrow."

Jack smiled and said, "I could follow you and bring you back to get it tonight if you want me to."

"That's not necessary Jack," Megan said. "That is unless you want to come spend the night with me. I could bring you home tomorrow. We'll just tell your parents that I don't want to leave my car here all night."

Jack chuckled as he thought about sleeping with Megan. Even though they messed around earlier, he relished the thought of making love to her slowly. After thinking about her proposition for a moment, Jack agreed. They left the pool house and went to where their clothes were piled on a chair.

Tom and Lisa were curled up together in one of the lounges, Lisa snug to Tom's back. Megan picked up her panties, stepped into them and then pulled on her jeans. Jack also dressed and soon both of them had their clothes on.

Dianne and Bob came out of the pool house and called to Lisa, telling her they were leaving. She sat up, stretched her arms over her head and climbed out of the lounge. Shaking Tom's shoulder, she told him she had to go home. Tom went to the pool house with her to shower and then get dressed.

Don walked over to the hot tub and found his boxers in the pile of clothes. He pulled them on and walked over to Jack.

"I don't think Liz and Jerry should drive home tonight, they seem a bit too drunk. Why don't you drive them home and I'll come and get you Jack?" Don said.

"Megan and I were planning on diving her parents home dad, but I'll just stay at her house tonight and come home in the morning if it's okay with you and mom," Jack replied.

"That's fine with me," Don said. "I'll tell your mother."

"Thanks dad," Jack said.

Jerry came out of the pool house with his wife on his arm. Megan told them the plan and he nodded. Liz and Jerry dressed and followed Jack and Megan into the family room. Liz sat on one of the couches and her husband sat next to her. One by one, the others came into the room and sat down.

"I'm going to run upstairs and grab some clean clothes," Jack said.

Jack headed for the stairs and Megan followed him. They went to his room and he grabbed a change of clothing, putting them into a duffle bag. Megan put her arms around his waist, pulled him close and kissed him tenderly.

"I can't wait to get you into bed Jack."

Jack put his hand on her bottom and pulled her closer. He thrust his hips at her and swiveled them from side to side.

"You can't huh. Just what do you have in mind?"

"You'll see sweetheart, you'll see."

Jack released her and they went across the hall to Kim's room. Jack knocked on her closed door and walked in when his sister called out. Kim and Sally were in tee shirts, sitting on the bed.

"Have a good time tonight Kim?" Jack asked his sister.

"It was okay, the party sucked though," Kim said.

That's too bad Kim," Megan said. "Are you guys going to go out with those boys again?"

"I think so," Sally said. "They were really nice tonight. They didn't try anything with Kim or I."

"That's cool," Jack said. "We are going to take off, Megan and I are going to drive her parents home."

"See you tomorrow," Kim giggled.

Jack and Megan went back to the family room and sat down to wait for Liz and Jerry. Don had poured everyone a brandy and was standing near Marge sipping from his snifter. Tom and Lisa walked out into the kitchen and Jack and Megan followed them.

"Our parents are all getting shit faced," Tom laughed. "I've got to drive my mom and dad home."

"Me too," Lisa said. "They're in no condition to get behind the wheel of the car."

"What do you have planned for tomorrow Jack?" Tom asked.

"Nothing really, how about you?" Jack said.

"I was thinking about driving up to the river and seeing if there is any ice flowing. I'd like to shoot some pictures. Lisa is going to go and you guys are welcome if you want to go," Tom replied.

"That sounds like fun," Megan said. "As long as it isn't too early."

"About eleven or so?" Tom said.

"That's perfect," Megan replied. "I plan on keeping Jack up for awhile tonight."

The four teens laughed and went back into the family room. Liz was standing, weaving back and forth. Jerry tried to steady her, but he wasn't in much better shape. Megan put on her jacket and took her mom's arm.

"We'd better get you home mom," Megan giggled.

Jack and Megan led Liz and Jerry out to Jerry's car. They helped them into the back seat and Jack took the keys from Megan's dad.

"You drive my dad's car and I'll follow you Jack," Megan said.

Jack got in, started the car and backed down the driveway to the street. Megan pulled out right behind him and followed him as he headed for her house. In the back seat, Liz was leaning against her husband. She fondled him through his slacks and kissed his neck. Jack kept glancing in the mirror, watching Liz and Jerry.

When they arrived at Megan's house, she opened the garage door, with her remote, and they both pulled in. Megan opened the back door and her mom climbed out. Jerry walked with Liz into the house and Megan closed the garage door.

"I need a cup of coffee," Liz said as she walked into the kitchen. "Anyone else want one?"

Jack and Jerry sat at the kitchen table while Liz prepared the coffee pot. When the coffee began to brew, she left the kitchen and went upstairs. Megan had taken Jack's duffle bag to her room and was walking downstairs as her mom went up.

"The coffee is brewing Megan," Liz said. "I'm going to change, I'll be right back down."

Megan nodded and continued downstairs. She looked back at her mom and felt she wasn't as drunk as she first thought she was. When she walked into the kitchen, Jack and Jerry were talking about fishing. Megan sat down next to Jack and listened to her father and Jack talk.

"I haven't been fishing in years Jack," Jerry said. "I'd love to go out with you sometime on your boat. Your dad tells me that you're a pretty good fisherman."

"I do okay Mr. Stone," Jack said proudly. "We caught a lot of salmon last summer on Lake Michigan. You should plan on going up north with us next summer."

Jack and Jerry continued to talk about the boat and fishing. Liz came back into the kitchen, took four cups out of the cupboard and filled them with hot coffee. She carried two cups to the table, placed them in front of Jack and Jerry and then went back for hers and Megan's.

When Liz sat down her robe parted slightly and revealed a very sheer nightie. Jack glanced at her, but quickly diverted his eyes. He picked up his coffee and took a sip, blowing across the top of the cup.

The four sat and talked for a bit and then Megan announced she was going up to bed. Jack felt a little uneasy about following her, but he too left when Liz insisted. Megan kissed her mom and dad good night and led Jack out of the kitchen.

"This feels strange," Jack told her as they walked up the stairs to her room.

Megan reached for his crotch, squeezed him and said," Does this feel strange?"

"No," Jack chuckled. "That feels good."

Jack and Megan went into her room and she pushed the door. It didn't close completely, but she ignored it and rushed into Jack's arms. They stood next to her bed kissing and running their hands over the other's body. Jack pushed her top up and she put her arms above her head so he could remove it.

"You look so good Megan," Jack said as he gazed down at her bra-covered breasts.

Megan smiled, reached behind her and unhooked her bra. She let it slid down her arms and caught it before it hit the floor. She put her bra behind Jack's neck and pulled his head to hers.

"So you like my little tits?"

"I love them Megan, and they aren't that little."

Jack bent over and kissed one of her nipples, sucking it into his mouth. He held it between his teeth and rubbed the very end with his tongue. Megan moaned and pulled his face into her chest. Jack gripped her butt, began to massage her cheeks and sucked her entire breast into his mouth.

"Oh yes Jack, suck my boob. I love it when you do that."

While suckling her breast, Jack unfastened her jeans. He hooked his thumbs in the waistband and pushed them down her legs. Megan wiggled her hips to aid him, but never released his head. Putting his hand back on her bottom, Jack traced her thong with his fingertip. When his fingers went between her legs and rubbed the gusset of her panties, she groaned.

Megan reached down with both hands and began to undo Jack's pants. She opened them and pushed her hand inside before she got them down his legs. Reluctantly pulling her breast out of Jack's mouth, she knelt and worked his jeans down. Megan untied his shoes, pulled them off and then slipped his jeans over his feet.

Looking up into Jack's eyes, Megan started to kiss his leg, moving higher with each peck. She nuzzled his penis with the top of her head, as she got closer to his crotch. Warping her fingers around his penis, she slowly stroked his shaft and planted tiny kisses along the underside.

When she opened her mouth and took him in, Jack put his hands on the sides of her head and pulled her mouth onto his erection.

"You really suck my cock nice baby... that's it, take more of it," Jack panted as she pushed her mouth over his penis until her nose was against his pubic hair.

Swallowing quickly to keep from gagging, she moaned around the shaft in her throat. Megan bobbed her head over his length several times and then Jack pulled her up to her feet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.