The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 68

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 68 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"I think I might wear my new black hip huggers and a sweater," Kim said. "My mom bought me a real cute outfit when she was in New York."

"I was going to wear jeans, but I like the hip hugger idea better," Sally commented. "We just have to make sure we don't wear the same top."

Sally removed the skirt and top she had on and hung them up. She took off her bra and pulled on a pair of sweatpants and a tee shirt. Tom knocked on her door and then opened it just in time to see his sister covering her breasts with her shirt.

"I'm going to go down to the darkroom and print some of the pictures we took today," he said. "Do you guys want to come watch?"

"Sure Tom," Sally said, thinking about seeing the prints of her and Kim nude.

"Where's my brother?" Kim asked as the three of them walked down the stairs.

"He had to go to the camera store to get some tapes for his camcorder," Tom replied. "He was going to stop on his way over her from Megan's, but he ran out of time."

"Okay," Kim said. "Is he coming back here when he's done?"

"I don't know Kim, he might if it's not too late," Tom replied.

The three teens stopped in the family room and told their parents what they were doing before going down to the darkroom. Marge reminded Kim that she had school in the morning and not to be too long. Kim told her mom that she would be up on time and went to the basement with her cousins.

Tom began gathering the things he needed to print the pictures and the girls watched. Kim sat up on the counter and swung her legs as he took trays and bottles from the cupboards and lined them up. After removing the negatives from the dryer, Tom cut them into strips.

"What did you think of Todd and Frank Tom," Sally asked her brother as he placed the strips of negatives into the contact sheet holder.

"They seem okay Sally," he replied. "If those two do anything that you don't want them to, Jack and I will kick their ass."

Sally grinned and put her hand on her big brother's shoulder. "Kim and I can take care of ourselves Tom, but thanks for being concerned."

Tom flashed a smile at her and nodded. He asked Sally to turn off the lights and turn on the safelight so he could make the first print. She walked over to the switches and the room was filled with a dim red light. Sally went back to her brother's side and watched as he positioned a piece of paper in the contact sheet holder and placed it under the enlarger.

"I use the light from the enlarger to expose the contact sheet," he explained as he set the timer. "We can use the loupe to select the ones we want to print full size."

The girls waited while the light on the enlarge came on and then went off. Tom removed the exposed paper and began to develop it. In the dim safe light, the girls could barely make out the small images that began to appear. Once the process was complete, Tom turned on the overhead lights and looked at the results.

Kim slid off the counter and moved over to the tray that contained the proof sheet. She looked at the photos through the rinse water, but was unable to really see them. Tom turned off the overhead lights again and started to work on the second roll of negatives. One by one, he printed the proof sheets and then announced they were finished. The three teens chatted as the prints rinsed in the tray, waiting until they could examine them closely.

Jack parked his truck in the lot outside the camera store and went inside. He looked around on the shelves for tapes for his camcorder, but was not able to locate any.

"Jack right," a female voice said from behind him.

Jack turned around and saw Cindy smiling at him.

"Yes," he replied, searching his memory for her name. "You're, ah... Cindy!"

The girl giggled and nodded. "What are you looking for Jack? Maybe I can help you find it."

"I need some tapes for my camcorder, but I can't seem to find them."

"I see," she said. "I don't think we have any out here, maybe in back. I'll go and check as soon as I lock the door. I was about to close when you came in."

"I can come back tomorrow Cindy. I don't really need the tapes tonight."

"Nonsense, you're already here. It will only take a couple of minutes to get them for you."

Cindy went to the front doors and twisted the lock. She turned off the neon sign in the window and most of the store's lights. Glancing around the store, Jack noticed that there were no other employees on the sales floor.

"Are you here alone?"

"Yeah, I close on Thursday nights because it's always so slow. I think you're my third customer tonight."

Cindy led Jack into the back room and began to look for the tapes. She looked up, saw a box on top of the tall shelves and went to get the ladder. After unfolding the legs of the stepladder she began to climb up the steps.

"I can climb up there for you," Jack offered.

"I'm okay, just hold this old thing so I don't fall."

Jack reached around her and gripped the ladder. She climbed up to the top and held onto the shelf as she reached for the box of digital tapes. Jack glanced up and was treated to a view of the girl's bottom under her short skirt. He noticed she was wearing red bikini panties and they were bunched into the crack of her butt cheeks. He felt his penis stir, as his eyes remained glued at the sexy sight.

"Like the view?" He heard her say, causing him to turn away and blush.

Cindy started down the steps of the ladder, giggling at the fact that she had caught him looking up her skirt. When her foot reached the second step from the bottom, Jack released the ladder with one hand and stepped aside.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to look at you like that," Jack stammered as she stepped onto the floor.

Cindy's bright green eyes grew wide and a smile formed on her face. She held the box of tapes under one arm and touched Jack's cheek with her other hand.

"Don't worry about it Jack. There is nothing sexier than a peek up a girl's skirt. I would've done the same thing."

Jack gazed at her with a strange look on his face. "You like to look up skirts too?"

"Hell yes! Although the though of being caught is the most exciting part. I'm always trying to catch a glimpse."

"Oh, I see," Jack said.

"It's not like that at all Jack, I like guys... I like guys a lot. I think it's the risk in being a voyeur that gets me all cranked up, more than seeing."

Jack nodded, but was still confused. He followed Cindy to the table at the back of the storeroom and watched as she used a razor knife to cut the tape that held the box of tapes closed.

"How many tapes did you want?"

"I don't know, how many are in the box."

"The carton has twenty four in it," she replied as she turned to face him.

"I guess I'll take them all. They don't go bad do they?"

Cindy shook her head no and re-taped the carton. She leaned back against the table and looked into Jack's blue eyes. Her gaze moved down to his crotch and back to his face as she surveyed him.

"Haven't you ever seen the voyeur pictures on the internet? There are several sites that have them."

Jack shrugged his shoulders and shook his head no.

Cindy went to the corner of the storeroom, picked up a duffel bag and carried it back to the table. She unzipped the bag, reached inside and pulled out a digital camcorder much like his. After flipping open the viewing screen and turning on the power she pushed the buttons on the side of the unit. When she found what she was looking for, she showed it to Jack.

Jack watched as the image of a young girl came into view. He recognized the room she was in was a dressing room in some store. His mouth fell open as he watched the girl in the viewer remove her jeans and top, hanging them on a hook.

"Where did you get this Cindy?" Jack asked as he watched the girl trying on clothes.

"I took them. I have my bag rigged so I can take video with a hidden camera. The remote control lets me run the camera and no one is the wiser."

The girl on the screen disappeared and the next thing Jack saw was a shot of a woman walking up to a sales counter. The camera moved abruptly and the next thing he knew he was seeing under her skirt.

"I just carry my bag and sit it on the floor. When a girl gets close, I get this kind of video."

Jack turned away from the camera and asked, "Have you ever been caught doing this?"

"No, but I've had a couple of close calls. It's so exciting to do that I really don't care. I even have some tapes with couples fooling around on them. In the summer I go to the park or the beach and sneak around until I find something interesting and I tape it."

"No kidding, what have you seen?"

"Plenty," she said reaching into the bag. "This is one of my best."

Cindy replaced the tape in the camera and found the spot she wanted to show Jack. She handed him the camera and stood behind him as he watched what was unfolding.

"I was at the park and came across this pair. They were walking towards the nature trail so I followed them into the woods."

Jack watched the young couple walking along a dirt trail and then move off the trail into some bushes. The camera jerked around for a moment and then focused on the pair as they began kissing. They started to fondle one another and then the guy pulled the girl's tee shirt up over her breasts. He covered her nipple with his mouth and began to suck on it.

"This is hot," Jack said.

"Just wait, my favorite part is coming up in a minute."

Jack continued to watch the screen as the girl rubbed the boy's crotch. Soon she pulled his penis out of his pants and started to rub her hand over it. Kneeling on the ground, she took him into her mouth and started to work her head back and forth, taking almost the full length into her throat.

As He watched, he felt Cindy's hand on his own erection. She rubbed him through his jeans and started to kiss the back of his neck.

"I guess this turns you on as much as it does me. Your cock feels like it's really hard," she whispered. "Watch what happens next."

Jack could feel Cindy's breasts against his back as she leaned into him. Her hand was fumbling with the tab of his zipper and soon she lowered it. The guy in the video grabbed the girl by the hair and began to pump his penis into her sucking mouth as Cindy pulled his out of his fly.

"That feels good Cindy," Jack panted.

"It certainly does," she said as her small hand moved over his rigid shaft.

The couple on the screen was still going at it and Jack couldn't remove his eyes. He watched as the boy pulled his penis out of her mouth and shot his semen all over her face. She looked up at him as several jets of cum splattered her chin and neck.

"That was hot Cindy," Jack said, turning off the camera.

"I love it when his disk squirts all over her face, although it seems like a waste of good cum to me."

Cindy released his penis, took the camcorder and placed it on the table. She pulled her top over her head and unfastened her bra, releasing her breasts. Jack watched as she removed her skirt and went to work on his jeans, pulling them down his legs.

"I've wanted to see this thing since the first time I met you Jack," she said as she took him into her hand. "You really have a nice cock. I hope you don't mind if I give you a blowjob. I'd fuck you, but I just started my period and it would be real messy."

Jack stared in awe as Cindy leaned over and took him into her mouth. She bent at the waist, placed her hands on his hips and slowly took him into her wide-open mouth. When the head of his penis touched the opening to her throat, she clamped her lips around the shaft and held him.

Cindy didn't move her head. Jack felt her tongue rubbing along the underside of his member as she softly mouthed him. When he started to move his hips, she stopped him with her hands. Reaching under her, Jack covered her breasts with his hands and began to massage them. They were much bigger than any girl's breasts he had ever touched and he could feel their weight in his palms.

When he took her nipples between his thumb and forefinger and began to roll them, he felt them grow hard. As he toyed with her hardening nipples, she started to move her mouth over his throbbing shaft. Backing off, Cindy let his penis out of her mouth and she grabbed it with her hand. She rubbed it over her face and moaned as Jack continued to pull at her nipples.

Kneeling in front of him, Cindy moved his member over her breasts. Jack removed his fingers and looked down, noticing that her nipples looked like they were almost an inch long and as big around as his little finger. She placed his penis between her ample breasts and clamped it between her mounds.

"Do you like tit fucking?" She asked, looking up at him. "Or would you rather I sucked this big cock. I sure would love to feel this thing in my cunt Jack, you have to come back and fuck me proper some time."

Jack nodded and groaned as she rubbed him with her breasts. She took him back into her mouth and sucked firmly as she moved her hand over his shaft. Cindy pulled her mouth off of him, let a stream of saliva drip from her lips onto his penis and she rubbed it over his member. She took him between her lips and began to bob her head in earnest, removing her hand.

Jack put his hands on the side of her head and started to move his hips. She matched his movements, taking him deep into her mouth. When he entered her throat, she gagged and backed off. She wrapped her hand around his shaft, to gage his depth, and let him pump into her sucking mouth.

Cindy felt his penis swell and she removed her hand to allow more of the throbbing member into her mouth. When the first spurt of semen slammed into the back of her mouth, she swallowed and pulled back. Holding Jack's penis, she pointed it at her breasts and felt the hot cum cover her full mounds. When the strong spurts diminished, she took him back into her mouth and sucked the remaining fluid from his member.

"That was tasty," Cindy said as she scooped his cum from her breast and licked it off her fingers.

She stood up, walked away and went into the small bathroom. Wetting a piece of paper towel, she cleaned her chest and tossed the toweling into the trash. Jack pulled his pants up, fastened the button and zipped the fly. Cindy walked around for several minutes, dressed in her panties. She moved close to Jack and kissed him on the cheek. When she went to the table, he noticed the red record on her camera was on.

"Did you tape that?" He asked her.

"Yup, you want a copy?"

Jack grinned and said, "Sure, this is the first time I ever went into a store and got a great blowjob."

"I'll make a copy for you, but you'll have to come back to get it. How about next Thursday night?"

"Okay, I'd love to."

"Jack," she said as she began to dress. "Would you like to go taping with me sometime? I'm sure you'd really enjoy it."

"I'll have to think about it Cindy, it sure sounds fun."

"It will be, if we can't find someone to tape, we'll make our own. Maybe you can bring your friend Tom with you."

Jack didn't bother to tell her that Tom was his cousin. He nodded, picked up the box of tapes and waited for Cindy to finish putting her skirt on. They walked to the front door and she kissed him again, this time on the lips, before she unlocked the door. Jack left and when he turned to wave, she pulled her skirt up to her waist.

Climbing into his truck, Jack thought about what had happened and began to feel guilty. He thought about Megan and how much she meant to him. By the time he returned to Tom's house, he was feeling very upset and ashamed.

Tom placed the prints in the dryer and turned it on. Kim and Sally sat in the folding chairs, waiting to see the results of the photo shoot, and chatted quietly about Todd and Frank.

"Our parents seemed to like the guys Kim," Sally said.

"Yeah, our dads didn't make a scene or embarrass us either. I was afraid they would start laying down a bunch of rules for them," Kim replied.

"Do you guys need a ride to the game tomorrow?" Tom asked the girls. "Lisa and I are doubling with Jack and Megan. We could drop you off and pick you up after the party."

"Maybe Tom," his sister said. "Thanks for offering. I think that Todd and Frank will take us home after the party though, so you don't have to pick us up."

"Is mom and dad going to let you do that Sally? You know how they feel about you being in a car with a boy," Tom said as he checked the prints.

"I think our parents will let us ride home with them as long as we're on time Tom," Kim offered.

"I think these are dry enough to look at," Tom announced as he removed the proof sheets from the print dryer.

Kim and Sally went over to the counter and watched Tom spread the prints out. He took his loupe and began to study each of the small images, smiling when he looked at the nude shots of his sister and cousin. After perusing each shot, he offered the loupe to Sally.

"I think they came out pretty good," Tom said proudly. "You guys look great in the shots."

"I like this one," Sally said, as she looked through the small magnifying device at a shot of her and Kim naked and back-to-back, sitting on the floor. "Can you make a print of this one so we can see it better?"

"Let me see," Kim giggled.

Taking the loupe from Sally, she gazed at the photo. She looked at several others and told Tom they all looked good. Tom held the strips of negatives up to the light to find the one his sister wanted printed. When he located it, he put it in the enlarger and got ready to make a full sized print.

"I going to expose several of these," Tom said. "Sally, will you please turn off the white light and turn on the safe light?"

Sally did what her brother asked and sat in a chair next to Kim. The girls strained to see what he was doing, but in the dim red light they couldn't really make it out.

Once Tom had the enlarger set, he placed a sheet of paper under the unit and set the timer. Once it was properly exposed, he put it into a paper safe and exposed another of the same negative.

While he was working, the door of the darkroom rotated and Jack walked in.

"I really fucked up tonight Tom," Jack said as he walked over to his cousin, unaware that Sally and his sister were in the room. "I feel like shit!"

When Jack heard Kim say hello, he spun around and stared at the two girls sitting in the corner.

"Shit Kim!" Jack said. "You scared the crap out of me. I didn't know you and Sally were here."

"So how did you fuck up Jack?" Kim asked.

"It's none of your business Kim," Jack said sharply.

Kim prodded her brother for an explanation of his statement, but he refused to tell her. Tom took the sheets of exposed photo paper and began to develop them. He set the timer and waited as the print-processing drum rotated in the holder.

"Come on Jack," Kim pleaded. "Tell us what happened. It can't be all that bad... can it."

Jack finally gave in and told the others about his trip to the camera store and the events that unfolded while he was there. When he finished his story, everyone was silent.

"You mean she takes video of people and they don't know about it," Kim said. "That is so exciting!"

Tom placed the prints into the wash tray and turned on the overhead lights. Jack stared at his sister with his mouth hanging open.

"I just cheated on Megan and all you can think about is Cindy taking pictures of people in dressing rooms," Jack said. "I feel terrible about what I did."

"You just got a blowjob Jack," Kim said curtly. "It's not like you planed it or are going out with her or anything. Just tell Megan what happened Jack, she'll understand."

"I can't tell her Kim, she would be so hurt," he replied.

"Kim's right Jack," Sally said. "She'll be more hurt if she finds out some other way. She loves you and will forgive you."

"You girls are nuts," Tom said. "How would you guys like it if you found out your boyfriend got his dick sucked by some strange chick?"

Kim and Sally both shrugged their shoulders and then Kim began to giggle. Everyone looked at her as she laughed and shook her head.

"Let me get this straight, you two let Sally and I suck and fuck you and you don't care about what Megan and Lisa think, but if it's another girl it's different. Somehow I don't get it," Kim said. "As far as how I'd feel, well I guess it would depend on how it happened and if my boyfriend, not that I really have one, continued to go out with the girl or it was a one time thing."

"Kim's right Jack," Sally added. "It would all depend on the circumstances. We're all way too young to be tied down to only one person. What if Megan was given the same opportunity and did something with another guy, would you hate her for it?"

"I don't know," Jack said. "I still feel bad that it happened."

Tom removed one of the prints from the wash tray and held it up to drain. He looked at it carefully, making a couple of remarks about the lighting and composition. The other teens went over to the sink and looked at the photo.

"Wow!" Jack said. "When did you take this? You girls look great."

"We took them after school today," Sally said. "This one really came out good Tom."

"Thanks," Tom replied. "I guess I'll print up some more of them before I go upstairs. What are you guys going to do?"

"I think I'm going to go home Tom," Jack said. "I have some homework to do and it's getting late. Are you going to stay here or come with me Kim?"

"I'll go home with you Jack, I have some school work to do too. See you at school tomorrow Tom and Sally," Kim said.

The group all said goodbye and Jack and his sister left. Tom and Sally stayed in the darkroom to print some more of the shots.

Kim and Jack stopped in the family room to tell their parents they were leaving and said good night to their Aunt and Uncle. They went out to Jack's truck, climbed in and Jack drove the two blocks to their house. When he parked the truck, Kim jumped out and went into the house.

In her room, Kim changed into a nightshirt and sat at her desk to study. Jack went to his room, closed the door and stretched out on his bed to think.

When Kim walked into Jack's room, he was asleep on his bed. She thought about waking him, but decided against it. Leaning against the door jam, Kim looked at her big brother. He was still in his clothes and looked uncomfortable. Her thoughts turned to the recount of the things he told her, and their cousins, about the camera store. She felt her crotch begin to tingle as she tried to imagine what the sales girl did to Jack, and the videos he told her about.

Jack stirred and opened his eyes, looking right at Kim. He smiled at her, sat up and rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand.

"What's up Kim?"

"Nothing, I just came to see if you were okay."

"Come on in and sit down. I was just thinking about what happened and must have dozed off."

"Yeah," she said as she went to his bed and sat next to him. "You really looked like you were out of it. Is everything okay Jack? You seem like what happened is really bothering you."

"It is Kim, I feel like I let Megan down. Shit, I was at her house today and we made love, and then I go and do something stupid like that."

Kim put her hand on her brother's back and slowly rubbed up and down. She put her leg against his, applied pressure and bounced it against him.

"What are you going to do Jack?"

"I don't know, Cindy invited be back. She wants to do more and go out and tape people. I think I'm going to tell her no though, I don't want to do anything to screw up my relationship with Megan."

"Take her with you Jack, she might enjoy the voyeurism... I know I would."

"Are you nuts Kim, I can't take Megan over there. What if she finds out Cindy and I did what we did? She would be so hurt that she might break up with me."

Kim shook her head and grinned. "I can assure you that Megan isn't going to break up with you because of what that girl did. After all, you didn't start it, she did."

"How do you know she won't get pissed at me Kim?"

"Listen Jack, she is so in love with you that you could do almost anything you wanted to and she would still be there. I think you could fuck another girl with her next to you and she wouldn't say a thing."

"You might be right, but that's not the kind of relationship I want with her. I want her to trust me."

"If you want Megan to trust you Jack, you have to tell her what happened. Just tell the truth and everything will be fine."

Jack moved away from Kim, turned and looked at her. "If you're sure she will understand I'll tell her."

"Do you want me to be there when you talk to Megan? I will if you want."

"Let me think about that Kim. You best go so I can get some homework done. It's getting late and I haven't done a thing."

Kim left his room and went downstairs to get a soda. She walked into the kitchen and noticed the lights in the pool area were on. After taking a can of Coke from the refrigerator, she went into the family room and looked out the glass door.

Don and Marge were in the hot tub, sitting next to one another, relaxing. Kim opened the door, went to the tub and pulled a chair near her parents. Sitting down, she smiled at her mom, knowing that she and her dad were both naked in the tub, and began to talk.

"What did you two think of Frank and Todd?" Kim asked her parents.

"They both seem very nice Kim," Marge said. "It's kind of hard to tell after meeting them just once."

"Is it okay if they drive Sally and I home after the party? Todd has a car and he said he would get us home by eleven o'clock," Kim asked.

"I guess it would be alright Kim," her dad replied. "Just make sure you have your cell phone with you. If they try anything you call me and I'll come and get you."

"Thanks daddy," Kim giggled, pulling her feet up and placing them on the edge of the chair. "We'll be fine."

Don looked up at his daughter and grinned. The way she was sitting he could see the gusset of her panties pulled tight against her crotch. Kim noticed where he was looking and allowed her knees to drift apart slightly. Marge also noticed her daughter's lack of modesty and chuckled under her breath. Being as inconspicuous as she could, Marge moved her hand into her husband's lap and touched his penis.

Marge felt Don's member flinch as her fingertips moved over it. Don looked over at her and smiled, shifting in his seat. When Kim turned her head up to take a drink from her can of soda, Marge took him into her hand and gently squeezed his firm penis.

Don tried to knock her hand away, but Marge maintained her grip. When Kim looked back down, she could see the bulbous head of her father's penis breaking the surface of the churning water. Kim felt her face warm and her crotch tingle at the sight of her dad's erect penis. She could tell that her mom was fondling him under water and wished she could touch him.

"Can I get into the hot tub with you guys?" Kim asked.

"Not tonight Kim," Marge replied. "It's late and you have school in the morning."

Kim was disappointed, but stood up and told her parents goodnight. She left the pool area and went back up to her room. As she passed Jack's door she thought about going in, but decided against it. In her room, Kim pulled the covers back on her bed and climbed in. She dimmed the small table lamp on her nightstand and opened the drawer.

Reaching into the nightstand drawer, Kim removed her vibrator and put it under the covers. She lifted her bottom, pulled off her panties and then removed her nightshirt. Placing her hand between her legs, she felt the heat and moisture of her crotch. She slowly rubbed her hand over her sex, toying with the soft folds of her labia.

Thinking about the story her brother told of his encounter in the camera store, she wondered what it would be like to have sex with a complete stranger. Someone that she just met and didn't even know his name. As her fantasy began to unfold, Kim parted her labia and pulled her finger through her wetness.

As her mind wandered, she found her vibrator and turned it on. Her ears were filled with the steady buzz of the device and her nipple hardened when she placed it against her. Kim dug two fingers into her vagina and used her thumb to toy with her clitoris. She moved the vibrating dildo from one nipple to the other, moaning as her excitement grew.

Placing the vibrator between her lips, she thought about a real penis and how much better it would feel than the fake one she began to suck on. She pushed the device deep into her mouth, wetting it. When Kim took the dildo out of her mouth and pushed it into her vagina, she let out a throaty groan.

Using both hands, she pumped the phallic device in and out of her sex. She twisted it and pulled it up against her against her clit, moaning as the vibrations bolted through her body. Kim started to hump her hips off the bed and into the vibrator as she slammed it into her. Gripping it near the very end with both hands, she increased the speed of the device.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.