The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 67

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 67 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

By Thursday morning Kim was feeling the excitement of the upcoming basketball game and going to the party with Frank and Todd. She, as well as Sally had talked to the boys every evening, the girls still calling the boys. Kim showered and dressed quickly, running downstairs to have her breakfast.

"Good morning mom," Kim said cheerfully as she hopped up onto a stool at the kitchen counter. "Don't forget we are going to meet Todd and Frank at Aunt Anne's house tonight."

"I remember honey," Marge chuckled. "You've reminded me at least three times a day since Monday. Your father and I will be there like we promised."

"How are you feeling today Jack?" Kim asked her brother.

"A little sore," Jack replied. "I can tell that it's been a long time since I worked out. You girls have a pretty rigorous routine."

Jack, Tom and the twins worked out with the girls at Sally's house the night before and Jack was feeling the affect in every muscle of his body. The four boys had foolishly tried to keep up with the girls and he was paying the price.

"You guys shouldn't have over done it last night," Kim said. "I'll bet the rest of the boys are sore too."

"I'm sure they are Kim," Jack said. "We should have known better. You guys have been working out for a while now and are use to it, we on the other hand aren't."

Kim giggled and ate the pancakes her mom prepared for her. When she was finished, she rinsed her dishes and put them into the dishwasher, along with her brother's. She put on her coat, grabbed her backpack and waited at the door to the garage for Jack.

Jack parked his truck in the school's parking lot and glanced around for Megan's car. When he saw her pull in, he got out of his truck and walked to an empty spot near his. Megan pulled in, turned off her car and climbed out; making sure her boyfriend could see her skirt rise high on her thigh.

"Morning sweetie," she chirped, throwing her arm around his neck and kissing him.

"Morning," Jack replied. "How you doing today?"

"Just great Jack. How are you feeling after last night?"

"Sore Megan, very sore!"

Megan chuckled and told him that he over did it, just like his sister had done earlier. She took his hand and together they walked towards the school building. Kim was already ahead of them, talking non-stop with Sally about their parents meeting the boys later that evening. Tom walked with Jack and Megan, also complaining about being sore.

When they reached the steps leading into school, Jack felt Megan put her hand into his jacket pocket. She quickly kissed him on the cheek and whispered into his ear.

"See you at lunch honey," Megan giggled.

Jack agreed to meet her at lunchtime and watched as she walked away. He went to his locker, put away the books he wouldn't need until later and closed the door. Walking towards his first class, Jack put his hand into his jacket pocket and felt something silky. He was just about to pull it out and examine the object when her realized that it was a pair of panties.

Ducking into the boys room and looking around to be sure he was alone, he pulled the panties out of his pocket and looked at them. He stepped into a stall, closed the door and held the tiny garment up to inspect it. Jack smirked as he looked at the white satin thong Megan had put into his blazer pocket and wondered if she was wearing anything under her skirt. He stuffed the garment back into his pocket and headed for class.

Jack found it very difficult to concentrate on his work as he thought about the panties and what it all meant. He found himself getting excited as he wondered if his girlfriend was naked under her skirt and had to fight to keep himself from becoming erect. By the time the lunch hour rolled around, he was feeling anxious and went to find Megan.

Megan walked towards Jack in the hallway, smiling as she bounced along. When she met up with him she began to giggle.

"Did you find my surprise Jack?" She asked him.

Jack nodded and said, "Are you wearing anything under your skirt, or are these just another pair?"

"You'll just have to find out for yourself sweetie," Megan taunted.

"Where, how, when?" He stuttered.

Megan didn't answer him. She took his arm and led him down the hall and into the auditorium. Looking around, she tugged his arm and took him behind the curtains of the stage. The two teens placed their books on top of a large speaker and Megan turned to him, putting her arms around his waist. She pressed her lips to his and kissed him, slipping her tongue into his open mouth.

Jack put his hands on her bottom in and effort to see if she was wearing anything under her shirt, but she twisted away from him. Standing a few feet from Jack, Megan slowly lifted her skirt. Jack grinned as she wiggled her hips and slid the skirt up her legs. When he saw the tops of her stockings and the lace suspenders attached to them, he sucked in a deep breath.

Continuing her sexy display, Megan lifted her skirt higher. She stopped for a moment just before Jack would be able to see if she was panty-less and grinned at him.

"Don't stop Megan," he said as he took a step towards her.

"Just be patient," she giggled, and then lifted her skirt to her waist.

Jack stared at her crotch and the thin strip of red pubic hair that adorned her mons. His mouth began to water as he reached out and touched her. He felt her warm damp vulva and parted her labia with his fingertip. Megan moaned as he slipped his finger into her vagina and began to slowly finger her. She moved her feet apart and held her skirt at her waist as he stroked her hot wet cavern with his extended middle finger.

Stepping back, Megan dropped her skirt and knelt on the floor in front of Jack. She pulled down his zipper, reached into his fly and pulled out his penis. Leaning forward, she licked his glans and then took him into her mouth, rubbing him with her tongue.

Jack put his hands on the sides of Megan's head and slowly moved his hips, sliding his penis in and out of her sucking mouth. Megan moaned around his shaft and took him to the opening of her throat before pulling back and letting him slip past her lips. She stroked his erection several times and then stood up.

"We had better get to the lunchroom Jack," she cooed into his ear.

"Are you going to leave me like this?"

"For now baby, we can meet here between the next class for a few minutes if you want."

Jack knew it was useless to plead with her to go any further and tucked his rigid member back into his slacks. They picked up their books and left the auditorium, each of them using a different door. When they met in the hallway, Megan took his arm and giggled as they walked to the lunchroom.

"Where have you been?" Sally asked Megan as she sat at table.

"I just had to take care of something," Megan replied, unable to control her laughter.

"What's so funny?" Kim said.

Megan continued to giggle and shook her head. She took a bite of her sandwich and then a drink from her milk. Kim and Sally quizzed her, but Megan ignored them. After she finished her lunch, Megan told the girls what she did with Jack before lunch.

Kim and Sally both broke out in laughter and teased Megan.

"You mean you're not wearing any panties," Kim said.

"Nope! I have on stockings and a garter too," Megan quipped, her face slightly red from blushing.

"That is so cool," Sally told her. "How does it feel to be naked under your skirt?"

"Naughty, very naughty. I've been wet all morning," Megan giggled. "I might not ever wear panties under a skirt or dress again."

Sally grinned as she thought about the fact that her friend was naked under her skirt. She felt her vagina tingle as she tried to imagine what it would feel like to be in the same condition. Fidgeting in her chair, Sally told Kim that she was going to the bathroom. Kim nodded and when she saw the devilish grin on her cousin's face, she followed her.

"Are you going to do what I think you're going to do?" Kim asked Sally as they walked down the hall to the girls' bathroom.

"Yup!"

"Then I am too," Kim giggled.

The two girls went into the bathroom, reached under their skirts and removed their panties, stuffing them into their purses. They left and headed for their next class, giggling and bumping into one another as they walked down the hall.

"Megan's right Kim," Sally said. "This does feel naughty. Do you think anyone can tell that we're not wearing our panties?"

"Not right now Sally, but if the guys in class peek up our skirts they'll know."

"You mean like that kid with the curly black hair in math? He's always dropping something on the floor and leaning over to pick it up. I have caught him trying to look up my skirt several times," Sally said.

"Yeah, I've caught him too Sally. I think his name is Jimmy or something like that."

"That's him, the little pervert, I'll have to make sure I keep my legs together now."

The girls went into their classroom and took their seats. They both glanced around, wondering if anyone could tell that they were naked under their skirts. When the teacher began the class, Kim and Sally opened their books and began to study.

Between the next hour's classes, Jack and Megan met in the auditorium. Megan quickly pulled Jack's penis out of his fly and took it into her mouth. She licked and sucked his member for several minutes, stopping before he reached his orgasm. When she stood up, Jack put his hand under her skirt and rubbed her moist crotch. He pushed two fingers into her vagina and rubbed her clitoris with his thumb.

Megan groaned when he began to squeeze one of her breasts while his fingers were busy between her legs.

"Time to go Jack," Megan said, her voice rough and her face flush. "We can come back here next hour."

"Let's just cut next hour and stay here," he said, holding his penis in his hand and stroking it lightly. "All of this fooling around and anticipation is making my balls ache."

"We can't Jack, they have drama class in here next hour. If we don't leave right now we'll get caught."

Jack tried to protest, but Megan wouldn't hear of it. He put his penis back into his pants and they left the stage, again through separate doors. As he walked to his next class, he met his sister in the hall and smiled at her.

"Having a good day?" Kim asked, stopping to talk to him.

"Um, yeah," he replied. "Why do you ask?"

"Oh, I was just curious why you had that big grin on your face Jack."

"I'm just in a good mood, that's all," Jack told her.

"I'll bet you are big brother. I'll bet you're having a really great day."

Kim opened her purse, searched around inside and then stuffed her hand into her brother's blazer pocket. Before he could say a word, Kim giggled and walked away. Jack reached into his pocket and felt the pair of panties his sister put in there and began to laugh.

Between the next two classes, Jack went to the auditorium to find Megan. When he opened the door, he saw a group of students on the stage and a teacher in the seats. Turning around, he left and looked in the hallway for his girlfriend.

"Loose someone?" He heard from behind him.

When he turned around, Sally was standing there, leaning against the wall.

"I was looking for Megan, we were supposed to meet here," Jack told her.

"I know Jack, she told me that she would see you after school."

"Why? What happened Sally?"

"Nothing happened, she just had something to do between class this hour."

Jack shrugged his shoulders and walked away. He went to his next class and sat next to Tom, waiting for the instructor to get there.

"What the hell are the girls up to?" Tom asked his cousin.

"I have no idea Tom, they are acting strange today though."

"No shit, Sally gave me her panties between classes last hour."

Jack shook his head, grinned and said, "I have two pairs, Megan's and Kim's. Those girls are nuts!"

"We're going to be in deep shit if we get caught with girls panties in our pockets," Tom said.

"We won't get caught Tom. The only ones that know are you, the girls, and I. I'm sure as hell not going to tell anyone."

The instructor walked into the room and Jack and Tom stopped talking. They listened to the lecture, finding it very hard to pay attention. When the class ended, they left and headed for their lockers.

Kim and Sally joined their brothers in the hallway and waited for them to finish putting their things into the lockers and getting the books they would need to do the night's assignments. While they walked across the parking lot to their trucks, Kim told her brother that she was going home with Tom and Sally.

"Todd and Frank are coming over to Sally's later to meet our parents," Kim said. "I'm just going to go there now and wait."

"Okay Kim, I'll see you later," Jack replied.

Megan was walking over to the teens and Jack went to meet her. They talked for a couple of minutes and then got into their vehicles. Kim and Sally climbed into Tom's truck and watched as Megan followed Jack out of the parking lot and onto the street.

Tom started his truck, put it into reverse and backed out of the parking space. When he turned to look out the back window, he noticed Kim sitting in the middle of the backseat. She had her feet up on the hump and her knees slightly apart. When Tom glanced down, he could see her naked crotch.

"Are you looking up my skirt?" Kim giggled, causing Tom to divert his gaze and his face to turn red. "Sally, your brother's looking at my pussy!"

Sally twisted in her seat and put her back against the door. She put one foot up on the seat and hiked her skirt up her thighs. Tom backed up, cut the steering wheel and put the truck into drive. As he pulled away he looked at his sister and her open legs.

"Now he's looking at my pussy Kim," Sally chirped. "Tom, you keep your eyes on the road."

"What the hell has come over you guys?" Tom said as he drove out of the parking lot. "You're all acting strange today."

"What do you mean strange?" Sally asked.

"You guys know damn well what I mean. The three of you running around school without your panties and acting the way you are, I think it's strange," he said.

Kim and Sally both giggled. They told Tom about how it felt to go without their underwear and how sexy they felt. Kim reached into the front seat, rubbed Tom's crotch and felt his erect penis.

"Your cock doesn't think it's strange Tom," Kim giggled. "I think your cock is really enjoying it."

"That's beside the point Kim," Tom said as he knocked her hand away.

"Sorry Tom, I'll behave if you want," Kim replied as she sat back and closed her legs. "We're just having a little fun. Can you stop by my house for a couple minutes, I have to change my clothes."

Tom pulled into Kim's driveway and the three teens got out of the truck. They went into the house and found their parents sitting in the family room discussing something. The minute they walked in, the adults stopped talking and greeted their children.

"Hi mom, hi dad, hi Aunt Marge, hi Uncle Don," Sally said.

"Hi kids," they all replied, Anne adding. "How was school today?"

"It was fine," Kim answered. "I'm going to change my clothes, go over to Sally's and wait for Todd and Frank to get there. You haven't forgotten that they are coming have you."

Marge and Anne both began to laugh. Don and Marc grinned and shook their heads.

"No Kim, we haven't forgotten. We'll be there to meet the boys," Anne said.

Kim and Sally went up to Kim's room and closed the door. Kim quickly shed her school clothes and asked Sally what she should wear tonight.

"How about your denim jumper Kim, you look cute it that."

"Do you think it makes me look too young?" Kim asked.

"No, you really look great in it. I think I'll wear my black skirt and the red sweater mom bought me in New York."

Kim took off her white bra, folded it and put it into her drawer. She thought for a moment, pulled a navy blue flowered bra out of the drawer and put it on. After finding the matching bikini panties, she stepped into them and pulled them over her hips.

"Are you going to wear that blue top today Kim? Your tits look so good when you wear it."

"Yeah, I thought I would. Do you think it's too tight?"

Sally shook her head no as she watched Kim pull the knit top over her head and straighten it. Kim stepped into her jumper, pulled it up and fastened the shoulder straps. After adjusting the straps and reaching under her skirt to pull down the top, Kim sat on the bed and put on a pair of socks.

"I'll be so glad when summer gets here," Kim commented as she tied the laces of her white athletic shoes. "I'm sick and tired of the cold and snow."

"Me too Kim. I wonder if we're going to go back to the same place for a vacation next year. I really liked it there."

"It was really fun wasn't it? We sure changed last summer."

Sally giggled and said, "Yeah we did... for the better if you ask me."

Kim nodded and told Sally she was ready to go.

"I'll fix my hair and put on my makeup at your house Sally. Let's get out of here."

Kim and Sally went downstairs, told their parents they would see them later and left with Tom. When they arrived at Sally's house, Kim grabbed her backpack and took it in, planning to do some of her homework. When they got inside, Tom headed for the kitchen and the girls went to Sally's room.

"Your brother's just like mine," Kim said. "He heads for the refrigerator the minute he gets into the house."

"No shit Kim, if I ate like he does I'd be huge."

Sally removed her clothes and put on the outfit she decided to wear that night. The girls chatted about the upcoming game and the party that would follow. When Sally finished dressing, they went down to the family room and sat on a couch. Tom was watching television and eating a sandwich, paying little attention to the girls.

"What are you watching Tom?" Sally asked her brother.

"I don't really know, just some movie that's about half over," he replied.

"How do we look today Tom?" Sally said. "Do you think the boys will like our outfits?"

Tom glanced at his sister and cousin, looked them up and down and nodded his head.

"You guys look nice, I'm sure you'll be fine," Tom said.

"Tom," Kim said. "If Sally and I fix our hair and put on our makeup will you take our picture? We don't have any resent ones."

"Sure, I have been setting up an little studio in the basement and it will give me a chance to work on my lighting. You guys get ready and I'll go set up."

Kim and Sally went back up to Sally's room and Tom headed down stairs to get ready to take the pictures.

Megan pulled into her driveway with Jack right behind her. They parked and went into the house through the front door. The minute she closed the door, Jack took Megan into his arms and began to kiss her.

"Slow down sweetie, I have to put my books away and take off my coat," Megan said.

"Okay, but hurry up. You've got me so horny I can't stand it."

Megan giggled and walked into the kitchen. She put her books on the counter and slipped her coat off, hanging it over a chair. Jack came up behind her, put his arms around her waist and began to kiss the back of her neck.

"Does this mean you liked my surprise Jack?" Megan asked as he covered her breasts with his hands and continued to kiss the back of her neck.

"Yes," he replied as he exhaled his warm breath against her skin.

Megan put her hands on his hips and rubbed him as he began to slowly undo the buttons of her blouse. When she felt his hands on her stomach, she turned in his arms to face him. Megan put her lips to his and her hand behind his head. They both opened their mouths and toyed with one another's tongues. Jack pulled her blouse out of her skirt and pushed it off her shoulders along with her blazer.

"Let's go up to my room Jack," she cooed into his ear.

Jack carried her clothes and followed her upstairs to her bedroom. She took her blazer and blouse from him, put it over the back of a chair and removed her skirt. Jack stared at her and began to remove his clothes.

"You're so beautiful Megan," he said as he pulled his slacks off his feet and tossed them aside.

Dressed only in his boxers and socks, Jack gazed at Megan. She stood with her arms hanging at her sides wearing only her white satin bra, matching garter and stockings. Smiling, she reached behind her and released the clasp of the bra, letting it slide down her arms and onto the floor. Jack stepped close to her, took her into his arms and held her against him. He rubbed down her back and over her firm bottom, pulling her crotch to his.

Megan could feel his hard penis throbbing against her mons as she wiggled against him. She pulled him towards the bed and they sat down next each other. Megan tugged at the waistband of his boxers, indicating she wanted them gone. Jack lifted his butt from the bed and worked the garment over his hips and down his legs, kicking them away.

Putting her left arm around his body, Megan wrapped the fingers of her right hand around his rigid member. She leaned her head against his shoulder and gazed into his lap, watching her hand glide over his length.

"Has anyone ever told you that you have a gorgeous cock?" Megan cooed as she continued to stroke him.

"Only you," Jack replied, making no mention of his sister's admiration for his manhood.

"I just love the way it looks and feels. I love to feel it in my hand... in my mouth, and my pussy."

Jack put his hand on her leg and rubbed the silky stocking that covered it. He traced the lacy top with his fingertip, feeling both her flesh and the sheer garment.

"I like it when you have my dick in your mouth and pussy Megan, I like it when it's in your ass too."

"Really Jack? I wasn't sure if you liked it when you fucked my ass," Megan giggled, increasing the speed of her hand on his member.

"I like it Megan, it's so hot and tight."

"Jack," she said softly. "Did you like it when we did it with Tom?"

Jack nodded and said, "Yeah, I liked it. Did you?"

Megan released his penis, pulled her leg onto the bed and turned to face him. She smiled and turned her eyes from his to her lap. Fidgeting with her fingers, she remained silent for several minutes.

"Yeah Jack, I did like it. Please don't get mad at me, but I really enjoyed having you and Tom make love to me at the same time. I felt so full and so... well, so sexy. I love you and wouldn't ever do anything to hurt you Jack, but I'd like to do that again. I'd like to have you and another guy have sex with me. I'm I terrible?"

Jack lifted her chin, looked into her eyes and said, "No Megan, you're not terrible. I love you too honey and will do want ever you want if it make you happy."

Megan smiled at him, slid off the bed and knelt on the floor between his legs. She once again took his penis into her hand and stroked it back to a throbbing erection. Leaning forward, she swirled her tongue around his glans and kissed the very end of his swelling member.

"This is what makes me happy," she said and then took him into her mouth.

Jack leaned back on his arms and watched his penis disappear into her mouth, groaning as she began to bob her head on it. She cradled his scrotum in her palm, gently massaging his testicles. As she continued to move her mouth over his shaft, she rubbed the thick vein with her tongue.

After several minutes of her oral ministrations, Jack sat up, reached under her arms and pulled her up. He guided her onto the bed and pulled her hips so she was straddling his upturned face. Sliding his hands over her stocking covered legs, from behind her knees to her bottom, he pulled her crotch down to his mouth.

Megan moaned when his tongue parted her moist labia and pressed into her opening. Moving his head from side to side, his nose rubbed against her clitoris, causing her to wiggle her crotch against him.

"That feels so nice. I love it when you eat my pussy."

Jack moaned into her and moved his tongue from her vagina to her clit, sucking the stiffening bud between his lips. When he began to tap at her with the tip of his tongue, she leaned forward and engulfed his penis.

Megan reached for one of Jack's hands and pulled it to her breast. He tweaked her rigid nipple, sending jolts of pleasure from her chest to her crotch. Megan groaned around his penis as she took him into her mouth as far as she could and swallowed as he entered her throat. When his hips began to jump off the bed and his penis pushed into her mouth, she backed off to prolong his pleasure.

Watching his wet member jump with his heartbeat, she ground her crotch against his face. Jack put a hand against the back of her head and tried to guide her mouth back onto his rigid penis, but she moved and let it rest against her cheek. Megan licked him at the junction of his manhood and his groin, moving her lips to the top of his thigh. She lifted her crotch from his mouth, slid down his body and impaled herself on him, feeling him fill her vagina.

Megan put her hands on Jack's legs at his knees and began to raise and lower her hips. He lifted himself up and gazed at her firm butt as he watched his penis being engulfed by her heated sex.

"That's so fucking sexy Megan," he grunted as she bounced on him. "I love to see my cock moving in and out of your hot pussy."

Megan groaned and slammed down on him, pausing and wiggling her hips. When she rose up again, Jack put one of his fingers against his penis and added it to her vagina. She wiggled and moaned as his finger and penis penetrated her, relishing in the sensation of the added digit. When his finger was slick with her juices, he pulled it out and pressed it against her tight puckered anus.

The moment she felt his finger against her anus, Megan pushed back. She groaned as his finger expanded her rectum and slid into her bowels. Twisting his hand, he screwed his finger into her as far as he could, feeling his penis as it moved in her vagina.

Megan's vagina began to convulse around his member and she squeezed his finger with her sphincter muscles. She screamed out as her orgasm coursed through her body and pounded her hips over his penis. When the spasms started to subside, she leaned forward and let his penis and finger pull out of her openings. She knelt on the bed and raised her butt into the air, swaying it from side to side.

Jack didn't need her to tell him want she wanted and he quickly knelt behind her. Gripping his slick member with his hand, he pushed it back into her vagina. He reached under her and covered her breasts with both hands, gripping then firmly. Pulling her firm mounds back at him, he began to slam into her upturned crotch.

Megan dropped her head onto the bed, reached between her legs and began to rub her clit. She could feel Jack's slick penis moving in and out of her and she moved her fingers from her nub to his shaft and back. She turned her head to the side, rested her weight on her shoulders and reached behind her with both hands.

Jack straightened up and watched Megan grip her butt cheeks and pull them apart. She kneaded her bottom and groaned into the bed. When Jack pulled out of her vagina and placed the head of his penis against her anus, she cried out.

"Oh yes baby! Fuck my asshole!" she shouted. "I want your cock up my ass now."

"You're too dry Megan," Jack warned. "I need to get some lube."

"Just do it Jack," she commanded, pushing back at him. "Fuck me in the ass."

Jack felt his bulbous penis head pop into her rectum as she shoved her hips back at him. When he felt her anus relax, he pressed forward and half of his member slipped into her bottom. Megan released her cheek with one hand, put it between her wide spread legs and grabbed Jack's hanging scrotum. She pulled him into her by his testicles, releasing them only when she felt his hips against her butt.

Megan pushed two fingers into her vagina and placed her thumb against her clitoris, rubbing the hard button in a circular motion. She pumped her fingers in her heated cavern, rubbing Jack's penis through the thin membrane that separated her vaginal cavity from her bowels.

Jack started to move his hips, sliding his member in and out of her tight rectum as Megan pressed her fingers against his shaft. The two developed a rhythm, each moving in unison with the other.

"Damn your asshole is hot Megan. It feels so tight around my cock."

Megan began to feel another climax build and rose up on all fours. She pushed back into Jack's thrusts, grunting each time his penis was fully in her and his hips banged into her bottom. Looking down the length of her body, she saw his scrotum swaying as he continued to pound into her.

Jack felt his semen boiling in him and announced he was about to cum. Megan increased her motion, slamming back into him with every heated thrust.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.