The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 66

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 66 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Lisa and Megan stood in the kitchen, in front of the sink, peeling shrimp. Kim and Sally went to their sides and asked what they could do to help. Lisa looked up from the colander of pink shrimp and into Kim's eyes. She could tell that she had been crying and asked what was wrong.

Kim and Sally took turns telling the older girls about what happened in the rec room and what the twins said to them. When they were finished with their rendition, Lisa wiped her hands on a towel and hugged them both.

"You mean to tell me that my brothers think it is our fault that they don't know how to fuck?" Lisa said.

"That's what they said," Sally replied. "They said that our tape made them so horny they couldn't control themselves."

"Just like a guy," Megan said, remembering her episode with Danny and how he had tried to blame her. "They are always trying to blame things on someone else. Don't worry about it, it's just not worth it."

"Megan's right," Lisa offered. "Besides, you guys did get your pussy's eaten."

All four girls giggled and Lisa returned to the shrimp. She showed the girls how to peel them and remove the tails. Megan began to prepare a salad and Lisa took a frying pan out of the cupboard and placed it on the stove.

"Okay girls," Lisa said. "The first thing we do is put some olive oil into the frying pan and get it hot. Next we add some crushed garlic and sauté it until it is clear."

The girls watched Lisa add the ingredients to the pan and stir them. Soon the kitchen filled with the aroma of garlic. Lisa explained each step and then turned off the burner on the stove.

"We'll add the shrimp and other things just before it's time to serve dinner," Lisa informed them. "We can set the table and get ready for now. Our parents will be here any minute."

The girls set the dining room table and then went back to the kitchen to wait for the adults. They heard the back door open and Marge call out for them.

"Hi mom," Kim said as she went to the door and hugged her mom. "Did you have a nice time?"

"Very nice Kim," Marge said. "Was everything okay here?"

Kim nodded and stood aside as the other adults came into the house. The men carried the suitcases; the women carried the packages from their shopping trips. Once all of the kids greeted their parents, they all went to the family room and sat down. The teens listened to their parents tell about the trip and the sites they had seen.

"Is anyone hungry?" Lisa asked. "The girls and I have fixed a real nice dinner for you."

"I'm starved!" Jerry said.

"Okay, dinner will be ready in about twenty minutes," Lisa replied.

The four girls went back to the kitchen to finish preparing the meal.

Dianne noticed her twin sons were very quiet and wondered if there was something wrong. She was about to ask, but decided to wait until they were alone.

"Dinner is served," Megan announced.

The group went into the dining room, sat down and waited as the girls brought out the shrimp and pasta. Everyone took salad and then some of the main dish as the serving bowls were passed around the table.

"This is great!" Don said, wiping his mouth on his napkin.

Everyone complemented the girls on the meal, but Kim, Sally, and Megan all said that it was Lisa's creation. When they were all finished, the adults went back into the family room to have their coffee while the teens cleaned up.

During the cleanup, Kim found herself alone in the dining room with Paul. He went to her, stood in front of her and looked into her eyes.

"I'm sorry about what I said upstairs Kim," Paul said softly. "I didn't mean for it to sound like it was your fault. I was really excited by the tape, but..."

"Forget it Paul," Kim said sternly, cutting him off.

"Please forgive me Kim," Paul pleaded. "I'm so sorry."

Kim gazed into Paul's tear filled eyes. She could see that he was being sincere and was truly hurt. She could feel her body responding the same way it did in the pool and was again confused. When he put his arms around her and tried to pull her close, she stiffened.

"You really hurt me Paul," she said. "I don't know what to think, or feel. I need some time to sort things out."

Paul nodded and watched as Kim left the room and joined the rest of the teens in the kitchen. After several minutes, he too went into the kitchen and sat on a stool at the counter.

Once they were finished cleaning up, the teens went out to join the adults in the family room. They sat on the floor and chatted for a little while, everyone telling about the weekend. After about an hour, Jerry stood up and announced that he and his family had better get going.

Megan went upstairs and collected her things, told everyone goodbye and left with her parents. Dianne and Bob were the next to leave, taking their children with them. Anne and Marc stayed, sitting in the family room with Marge and Don.

Kim, Sally and their brothers went out to the pool and relaxed in the lounges. They all sat in silence, thinking about the past day.

"Anyone feel like soaking in the hot tub?" Jack asked, breaking the quiet.

Kim looked up at her brother, smiled and nodded her head yes. She went to the pool house, turned on the hot tub and the stereo. After selecting several CDs, she went back out and sat on the lower part of her brother's lounge.

"The tub will be hot in a few minutes," Kim said.

After several minutes, the four teens stood up, walked over to the tub and began to remove their clothing. Their parents watched from the family room as one by one their children stepped into the hot tub and sat down. Kim waited for Jack to decide where he was going to sit and sat next to him. She moved until her leg was against his and then relaxed.

"You know," Sally said as she slid next to her brother. "I really like all of those guys, but I'm glad they're gone. It's so nice to just be with the four of us."

"It sure is," Kim giggled as she put her hand on her brother's thigh and squeezed him. "I'm glad the twins are gone. I was starting to get really pissed at them... at least until Paul and I talked in the dining room."

"The dining room?" Sally asked. "What happened in the dining room?"

"Paul apologized to me for what he said," Kim replied.

"What did he say?" Jack asked his sister.

Kim told Jack and Tom about what Paul had said earlier and what happened.

"Lisa and Megan told us that you guys were upset with Paul and Brad," Tom said. "They said the boys didn't take care of you last night."

The girls nodded in response to Tom.

"You two need to cut them a little slack," Jack said. "They're just young. Remember when we first started to fool around? I couldn't last more than two or three minutes."

"That's not really it Jack," Kim said. "It wasn't so much how long as how. You never made me feel like I was just for sex. You have always been kind and loving."

"I can remember a few times that it was just sex," Tom chuckled.

"True, but that's because we wanted it to be that way," Sally quipped, grinning at Kim.

"Do you remember how you knew that's what we wanted?" Kim asked.

"Yeah, you told us to do it. You guys told us to fuck you, rather than make love," Tom replied. "You know, if you hadn't have told Jack and I, we wouldn't known. No one's a mind reader."

"Well, I remember asking Paul to make love to me last night," Kim said sharply. "Not once did I tell him to just fuck me like a whore!"

Jack put his arm around his sister and said, "Take it easy Kim, we're not saying you're a whore. We're just saying that sometimes it's hard for a guy to know what girls want."

Sally began to laugh, reached under the water and wrapped her fingers around Tom's penis. She jerked it gently and looked into his surprised face.

"Well, it's not hard to figure out what a guy wants, they have indicators," Sally giggled.

"So do girls," Jack said as he touched Kim's nipple with his finger, watching it respond.

"Yeah, but our nipples get hard when we're cold too," Kim chuckled as she knocked his hand away.

The teens began to lighten up and make jokes, changing the subject. They decided to take a quick swim before they showered and called it a night. In the pool, they splashed and dunked each other. Kim stayed close to Jack as they frolicked in the cool water, rubbing her body against his at every opportunity. Jack returned the attention, touching her breasts and bottom.

Kim was delighted at the way her brother was acting towards her. They're play was not sexual, more childlike. She heard a splash behind her, turned and watched as her parents, Aunt, and Uncle jumped into the pool. The adults were also frolicking in the water splashing each other, as well as their children.

After about twenty minutes of play, Kim swam over to Sally and hung on the edge of the pool next to her. They hoisted themselves out of the water and sat with their feet dangling in the pool, watching the others play.

"This seems so natural," Sally said to Kim. "Sometimes I don't even realize I'm naked."

"I know," Kim giggled. "It's not like when the other kids are around. I love when it's just our families. I always have fun, but not as much as I do when we don't have a crowd here."

Sally turned to Kim, put one foot up on the edge of the pool and wrapped her arms around her bent leg. Resting her chin on her knee, she smiled at her cousin and began to giggle.

"What?" Kim asked.

"Oh, I was just thinking. I was thinking about our vacation and all of the things we did. Sometimes I wish we could be back at the lake, just our families. I would love to spend a month with Tom and Jack now... now that we fuck."

Kim pulled her feet out of the water and turned to face Sally. She bent her legs and pulled them to her body, also resting her chin on her knees.

"Yeah Sally, that would be so cool. We could make love on the beach by the fire like our parents did, and maybe even with them there."

"You'd mess around with Jack in front of your parents?"

"Why not Sally? Jack and I did it before. Don't you remember me telling you about the night in the hot tub?"

"Oh yeah, I remember Kim," Sally chuckled. "As I remember it, you almost did it with your dad."

Kim's eyes rolled back as she remembered the night in the tub and touching her dad's penis. She felt her body tingle and goose bumps form as she relived the incident and wished that it hadn't ended the way it did.

"It was close Sally. I touched his dick and really wanted him to fuck me. I wish he hadn't stopped when he did."

"You're still obsessed with that aren't you Kim? You still want to do it with your dad don't you?"

Kim nodded and said, "Yes, I do want to do it with dad, but I'm not going to do anything that will upset him. He's made it real clear that he doesn't want to do it with me."

Jack and Tom swan up to the two girls and tread water near them.

"Mom said it's time to go Sally," Tom announced.

"Okay, I need to take a quick shower and rinse the chlorine off before we go," Sally replied.

The four teens went to the pool house and into the shower room. Their parents were already under the showers, washing themselves. After some shifting around, the group coupled up and shared the showerheads. They chatted as they all shampooed their hair, soaped their bodies and rinsed off. They left the shower and dried off in the common area, still talking about the weekend.

The guys finished first, leaving Kim and Sally alone with their moms. They finished drying off and began to brush their hair.

"Is everything okay between you girls and the twins?" Anne asked as she sat on the bench and pulled a brush through her wet hair.

Kim and Sally both shrugged their shoulders and glanced at each other.

"Do you two want to talk about it?" Marge said as she studied the girls, knowing that something was bothering them.

Kim's eyes filled with tears and she sat down next to her mom. Sally sat next to Anne and also began to cry.

"We had a fight with Paul and Brad," Kim said.

"What did you kids fight about?" Anne asked.

"Just boy-girl stuff mom," Sally replied.

Marge and Anne looked at each other and knowing smiles grew on their faces.

"Sex huh?" Marge said.

Kim nodded and began to stare into her lap, fiddling with her fingers.

The women put their arms around their daughter's shoulders and held the two girls close. Neither mom said a word as they comforted the young girls. After several minutes of silence, Kim began to tell them what had happened and Sally joined with her version of the story, leaving out the part about the video. When the girls were finished, they became silent again, waiting for a response from their moms.

"Young boys have quick dicks," Anne said chuckling. "You two aren't the first to be left hanging... and I'm sure you won't be the last. We told you two about this before, you just have to learn how to make it last longer."

"What do you mean we have to learn how to make it last longer Aunt Anne? Shouldn't the boy be the one to make it last?" Kim asked.

"Sometimes honey," Marge said. "Boys have to learn how to control themselves, but until they do there are little tricks you can use to make sure they don't shoot too quick."

"Really?" Sally said, perking up and glancing at her Aunt. "Can you tell us what kind of tricks?"

Marge and Anne began to laugh out loud. They released their children and finished brushing their nearly dry hair.

"Someday girls," Anne said. "We don't have time tonight though. You two need to get to bed so you'll get up for school in the morning. We'll talk about it some other time."

Kim and Sally agreed and left the pool house with their moms. Anne and Sally dressed near the lounges where they had left her clothing, Kim and Marge wore towels. They went into the family room, told everyone goodnight and Tom and Sally left with their parents.

Marge turned off the lights and the four family members went upstairs to bed. Kim went into her room, dropped her towel on the floor and climbed into her bed. He mom and dad stuck their heads in and told her goodnight before going to their own bedroom.

"Did you tell Jack you and Marc were thinking about looking at that boat Jerry was talking about?" Marge asked as she turned down the bed and crawled in.

"No," Don replied. "I want to think about it and talk with Jerry and Sam before I tell Jack, I don't what to get his hopes up. If we think it is a good idea, we'll go to Florida to look at it."

"Do you think we could all go to Florida Don? It would be fun to get away for a few days with the kids."

"If we decide to look at the boat we'll all go. Maybe we'll go even if we don't look at the boat."

Marge snuggled against Don and kissed him. He put his arm around her and stroked her back as they lay facing each other.

"What were you girls talking about in the pool house Marge?"

"Boy troubles sweetheart... the girls are just having boy troubles."

"Is it serious?"

"No, they just need to spend some time away from the twins I think. They're way too young to be involved right now."

"Shit Marge," Don said. They're about the same age as you and my sister were when we got together."

"I know honey, but I think it would be good for them to see some other guys too."

"I guess you're right Marge, but things didn't turn out so bad for us... did they?"

"No Don, things turned out great for us and for Marc and Anne. It's just that things are different for them. They don't have parents that don't understand being young and they're not poor. Whether you want to admit it or not, having money changes things for all of us."

"I know it does Marge, that's not what I meant," Don said, adding after a long pause. "Are you sorry you didn't get to go with other guys when you were young? Do you think you missed something?"

Marge snuggled up to Don and reached for his penis. She held his flaccid member and kissed his neck.

"No, I don't feel that way at all Don. My life has been just great from the first day we met."

Don kissed his wife softly on her full lips and said, "Goodnight Marge, I love you. My life has been wonderful too."

"Goodnight darling."

Kim lay in her bed tossing and turning. Her mind races as she tried to sort out her emotions. She tried to lie on her right side and then her left, finally flopping onto her back and staring up at the ceiling. Unable to fall asleep, she climbed out of bed and went to her brother's room.

Walking into Jack's bedroom, Kim closed the door and walked in the dark to the side of his bed. She lifted the corner of the covers and slipped into the bed next to her sleeping brother. Rolling onto her side, she scooted back until her naked body was against Jack's.

"What's up kid," Jack said sleepily, putting his arm over his sister's body.

Kim didn't say anything and wiggled against him. When he slid his hand up to her breast and cupped it, she put her hand over his.

"Just hold me Jack, I need to be held right now."

Jack twisted onto his side facing her back, slipped his arm under her head and spooned against her. She rubbed her hand along his arm as he remained still, still cupping her breast. Kim lay quietly listening to her brother's breathing. She heard it become shallow and knew he was asleep again. Closing her eyes, Kim fell asleep in her brother's arms.

Tom walked into Sally's room wearing his boxers and sat on the edge of her bed. He watched as she undressed and put away her clothing.

"Things okay sis?" Tom asked her.

"They will be."

"Are you and Kim going to see the twins anymore?"

"Maybe Tom, we just need some time to think. I hope it doesn't cause any trouble between you and Lisa. I know you love her and I would hate for anything to mess that up, especially me."

"Nothing is going to mess up Lisa's and my relationship Sally. He brothers can be jerks sometimes and she knows it," Tom told her as he stood up and put his arms around her. "Besides, if it ever came down to you or any girl... well, you'd win. You're my little sister and I love you. I would never let anything or anyone come between us."

Sally circled her brother's waist with her arms and pressed her naked body against him. She put her head against his chest and relaxed in his arms, feeling loved and safe. When she felt his penis growing and pressing against her leg, she wiggled against him. Pulling her hips away from his, she felt his hardening member scrape against her skin as it stood up. Sally pushed forward and trapped his manhood between his stomach and her mons.

Tom groaned softly as his sister rocked from side to side, rubbing his penis between them. She moved them back and against the edge of her bed. Reaching between their bodies, Sally fished his member out of the fly in his shorts and began to stroke it. She moved her other hand down his back, slid it under his boxers and gripped his butt cheek.

Taking her chin in his hand, Tom tilted her head up and placed his lips to hers. He kissed her softly at first, parting his lips and extending his tongue. When she opened her mouth, Tom pushed his tongue in and swiped it over her teeth. He rubbed her side, brushing her breast with his thumb. When he found her nipple and rubbed it, she moaned into his mouth and started to work his underwear down.

Sally used both hands to pull her brother's boxers over his rigid member and down his thighs. When he stepped out of them, she cupped his testicles with one hand and resumed stroking his penis with the other.

"Let's get into bed Tom," Sally cooed into her brother's neck.

The siblings stretched out on the bed, using their feet to push the covers down. They never let go of one another as the positioned themselves, Tom on his back and Sally next to him. Kissing tenderly, they fondled each other and made soft moaning sounds.

Sally began to kiss his chest, running the tip of her tongue around each of his nipples. She scooted down, never removing her mouth from him, until his penis was touching her cheek. She could feel the moisture that escaped from the small slit in the bulbous head and smeared it on her face. Moving, she lay on her belly between his legs and rubbed his penis against her neck and face.

"You have such a beautiful cock Tom," She cooed, bathing him with her hot breath. "I love the way it feels against my face."

Sliding her body up between his legs, she used her hand to rub his penis against her breasts, teasing her nipples with the leaking head. She pressed down, placing his shaft between her mounds and used her hands to encompass his member with her breasts.

"That feels wonderful," he said.

"You like the feeling of my boobs on your cock? Do you like to tit fuck me?"

"Oh yes!" He said as he humped his penis between her breasts. "I love to tit fuck you. Your boobs are so soft and hot around my dick."

As Tom hunched his hips and slid his penis between her breasts, the head banged into the bottom of her chin. Every time the velvety head touched her, she moved her face from side to side. Tilting her head down, Sally extended her tongue and licked the end of her brother's member.

When she felt him begin to increase his pace, she pulled away. Sally got up on her knees and gazed down at Tom's penis, watching it move with his labored breathing. She stroked his thighs with her hands, avoiding any contact with his hard-on.

"I love your cock Tom," she said as she ran her finger along the thick vein on the underside of his shaft. "It looks good enough to eat."

Tom reached out for Sally, but she reeled back. When he let his arms fall to his sides, she leaned forward and took his penis into her mouth. Closing her lips gently around the ridge of his glans, she wet the head with her tongue. When her saliva began to build, she opened her mouth slightly and let it cascade down his shaft. Sally repeated the action several times until his penis was wet and slick.

"Do you like this?" She asked as she began to move her hand up and down his member.

"Oh yes! It feels great."

Keeping her fingers wrapped around his penis, Sally turned around and placed her butt on his stomach. He put his hands on her sides, rubbed her and them moved to her bottom. As Tom kneaded her firm butt cheeks, Sally continued to stroke his penis. She moved her crotch over his member and used her hand to guide his slick shaft into her vagina.

Sally put her hands on his thighs and slowly lowered herself until he was fully embedded in her hot wet channel. She held still for a moment and then began to raise and lower her body. Tom held her hips and timed her movements, groaning as his penis slid in and out of her. Once again Sally sensed him getting close to his climax, and once again she stopped. Raising her crotch from his, she slid back and sat on his chest.

Tom slid his hand under her and cupped her sex. He curled his middle finger and slipped it into her opening.

"That's so nice," she said as she pushed down on his hand. "Your finger feels good in my pussy."

Leaning down, Sally positioned her breast over his penis and dragged her nipple along its length. She could see his member jump as her hard nub touched the head and she felt his hips rise off the bed. Moving herself, Sally straddled his body, hovering her crotch above his face. She took his penis into her mouth and engulfed over half of it before clamping her lips around the shaft.

Tom looked up into her splayed crotch and noticed the moisture that coated her labia. Her pink flesh glistened in the light and he could see her swollen clit peaking out from its protective hood. Pulling her down, Tom covered her sex with his open mouth and pushed his tongue into her. When she felt his tongue touch her clitoris, she pushed her head down and took his member into her throat.

As her brother sucked and licked at her, Sally bobbed her head up and down on his penis. She moved her mouth over the top two thirds, letting it slide into her throat on occasion. When she felt his body tense and his penis swell in her mouth she increased the speed of her bobbing head and the intensely of her vacuum. She pulled up until only the head was in her mouth and waited for the first surge of semen she knew was on its way.

When Tom began to cum, Sally moaned. She felt the strong jets of thick semen pulse into her mouth and onto her tongue. She pressed the tip of her tongue against the slit and felt her brother's cum push against it. Swallowing, Sally ingested his offering and held him between her lips. When his penis stopped throbbing, she sucked half of it in and lathed it with her tongue.

During his intense orgasm, Tom stopped his oral activity on his sister's vulva. As soon as he regained a little of his composure, he pushed his tongue into her vagina and began to pleasure her again.

Sally moaned around his semi hard flesh and rubbed her clitoris against his chin. She could feel her own climax beginning to build and she started to massage her breasts. Reaching behind her, Sally located her brother's hand and brought it to her chest. She placed it over her firm mound and groaned as he pulled at her nipple.

Feeling her tummy tighten and her vagina begin to convulse, Sally let Tom's penis fall out of her mouth and sat up.

"Yes, yes, yes," she mumbled as she wiggled against his face. "Eat my pussy Tom! Stuff your tongue in my hole and suck my clit."

Tom couldn't hear a word she was saying because her thighs were clamped over his ears. He drilled her opening with his tongue and rubbed his chin against her clit as she wiggled above him. Suddenly, her body went rigid and Tom felt her juices flow into his mouth as she reached the summit of her orgasm. Her thighs vibrated against the side of his head and her butt covered his nose, cutting off his ability to breath. Placing his hands against her bottom, he pushed her up so he could take a breath.

When he pushed her up, Sally rolled onto her side and gasped for breath.

"I really needed that Tom," she stuttered.

"It was great sis."

Sally turned around, lay on her back and reached for Tom's penis. She began to move her hand up and down it, feeling it grow hard again.

"I'm not done with you yet buddy," she panted. "Get over here and fuck me. I need this big cock in me NOW!"

Tom climbed between her legs as she pulled them back and hooked her arms on the inside of her knees. She rolled her hips up and waited to feel her brother's penis enter her heated vagina.

"Oh yes," she exhaled as his member slid into her. "It feels so good to have your cock in my cunt."

"It feels good to me too Sally. I love your tight little pussy around my dick."

Tom slowly fed his penis into her hot tunnel and groaned when she tightened her vaginal muscles around his shaft. He put his hands on the bed above her shoulders and began to slowly slide his member in and out of her quivering hole. Sally tried to speed him up, but he maintained his steady pace. He pulled back until only the helmet remained in her and then slowly pushed back in until his pubic bone touched hers. He hesitated for a moment and pulled back again, repeating the motion.

After several minutes of being on top of Sally, he pulled out and flipped her over onto her stomach. Grabbing her by the hips, Tom pulled her bottom up and entered her behind. Reaching beneath her, he placed his hands on her breasts and massaged them as he once again began his slow thrusts.

Sally pushed back as her brother pressed his penis into her. She rose up on all fours and rocked in time to his steady movements. Tom kneaded the firm mounds of her breasts with one hand and slid the other down to her mons. He started to rub her clitoris with his fingertip, causing her to let out a squeal of passion.

"Harder Tom," Sally begged. "Fuck me harder!"

Tom ignored his sister's pleading and continued to slide in and out of her at a slow steady pace. He felt her vagina begin to convulse around his shaft and heard her moan out in pleasure. When Sally's vagina stopped quivering around his penis he sat back on his heals pulling her up into a sitting position. She moved her legs along side of his and put her feet against his butt as she reached behind him and grabbed the back of his neck.

"Ride my cock Sally," Tom groaned as his sister pulled his cheek to hers.

Sliding her back against his sweat-covered chest, she moved up and down over his rigid penis. She moaned as he massaged one of her breasts and tweaked her nipple. When Tom began to flick his finger over her clit, she came again.

"Oh god yes," she grunted. "I'm cumming again!"

Sally's orgasm was just as intense as the last one, causing her vagina to once again grip his shaft. When she tried to stop moving on him, Tom grabbed her sides and guided her up and down.

"Don't stop," he groaned. "I'm getting close."

Sally released his head, put her hands on his thighs and began to slam herself into his thrusts. In a move that surprised Tom, she lifted up, turned around and lowered herself, guiding his member back into her vagina with her hand. Placing one hand on his shoulder, to steady her, she reached behind her with the other and began to massage his testicles.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.