The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 62

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 62 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Marge woke up before the alarm sounded, climbed out of bed, and went into the bathroom. She was washing her hands when Don walked in and stood in front of the toilet. Marge reached for her husband's penis and held it as he urinated into the bowl, shaking it gently when he finished.

"Is everyone still sleeping?" Marge asked, still holding his penis.

"Yes, I think so," Don replied grinning. "Why do you ask?"

"I thought I'd have a little breakfast."

"You did huh... what did you have in mind."

Marge bent at the waist and took Don's penis between her lips. She drew him into her mouth, sucking firmly on his expanding member. Groaning, Don put his hand on his wife's back and slid it down to her bottom as she pulled his entire penis into her mouth. Backing off as it grew, she rolled her tongue around his shaft just below the head. Just as she began to develop a rhythm with her bobbing head, Marge felt someone smack her butt.

"Save it for later," she heard Anne say. "There are other people that need to take a pee around here."

Marge removed Don from her mouth, looked back at her sister in law, and said, "I was just having a little cock Anne, leave me alone."

Anne moved past Marge, wrapped her hand around her brother's penis, and said, "This doesn't look like a little cock to me!"

The two women began to laugh and Marge straightened up, standing next to Don. She watched Anne's hand slip back and forth over Don's hard-on for a moment and then knocked it away.

"I thought you said you had to take a pee," Marge giggled, wrapping her hand around Don's penis and stroking it.

"I do," Anne replied as she lowered the seat and backed up to the toilet. "Get out of here and let me go."

Don and Marge left the small bathroom and walked into the bedroom. Dianne was sitting on the bed, pushing her mussed hair away from her face. She glanced at Don's crotch and smiled.

"Looks like that thing is up early," Dianne chuckled. "What have you two been up to?"

"I was just giving my husband a blowjob," Marge said. "That is until Anne came in and broke it up. Now Don's hard... and I'm hungry."

The laughter that filled the room woke Marc and Bob. Bob looked at his wife as she sat on the edge of the other bed and propped his head up on his hand. Marc rolled onto his back, sat up, and rubbed his eyes.

"What the hell is all the noise for?" Marc said. "Can't a guy get any sleep around here?"

"It's time to get up and get going," Marge said. "We have a plane to catch. I want to get some coffee and toast before we have to leave."

Marc climbed out of bed and headed for the bathroom as he grumbled about it being so early. The three couples began to get ready, cleaning up and dressing.

"What are you going to wear for the flight Marge?" Anne asked.

Marge took a gray pleated skirt and a black sweater from her suitcase and held it up. She then took a pair of thigh-hi stockings out of the bag and sat on the bed to pull them on.

"Don and I plan on becoming members of the mile-high club on the plane," Marge said as she finished pulling her stocking on and stood to step into her skirt. "I want to make it as easy as I can for him."

Anne chucked as she watched Marge fasten her bra.

"I guess I'll wear a dress, I want to be a member too," Anne said. "How about you Dianne?"

"I'm already a member," Dianne replied. "I plan on renewing my membership though."

The three guys laughed as they listened to their wives talking about their plans for the flight. The men finished dressing and waited until the women were ready before closing the suitcases and putting them by the door.

"Are you horny old broads ready to go?" Marc asked.

Anne moved next to Marc, grabbed his crotch, and said, "We're not old!"

Don opened the door, picked up his and Marge's suitcases and said, "Not old, but horny."

"Is that a problem?" Dianne asked.

"No, not at all. I like horny broads," Don replied with a chuckle.

The group left the room and went to the hotel restaurant to have breakfast. They all asked for coffee and waited for the server to take their orders. As they waited for their breakfast, they talked about the next few days and the things they would do.

After finishing breakfast, the group left and headed for the counter to check their bags. After their bags were checked, they went to the gate to wait for their plane to load. They sat in the chairs looking out the window at the snow-covered ground, waiting for the attendant to open the jet-way door.

"Do you think it's too early to call and check on the kids?" Anne said.

"I called Lisa and the boys," Dianne replied. "I woke them up."

"I really don't care how early it is," Don said. "I'll give them a call."

Don took his cell phone out of his coat pocket and dialed the number for home. He chatted with Kim for several moments and hung up.

"They're all still sleeping," Don said as he folded the phone and dropped it back into his pocket.

"I wonder who they're sleeping with." Marge chuckled. "You can bet they aren't alone."

"No," Anne said. "I'm sure they're not. Those kids are like rabbits... they seem to fuck every chance they get."

"Yeah," Don said. "They remind me of us when we were young."

An attendant announced the boarding of the flight and the three couples stood up. They went to the door and handed the attendant their boarding passes as they passed her. On the plane, another attendant pointed out their seats in the first-class section. They placed their carryon bags in the overhead compartments and took their seats.

Don and Marge sat in a pair of the oversized seats, with Bob and Dianne across the isle. Marc and Anne sat behind them and fastened their lap belts.

"Where is the bathroom?" Marge whispered into Don's ear.

Don chuckled and pointed towards a pair of doors near the entrance to the cockpit and said, "You have to wait until we're in the air Marge."

"I know... I just want to be ready."

Once all of the passengers were loaded, the plane backed away from the gate. The flight attendants moved about the cabin seeing to the comfort of the passengers. They handed out small pillows and blankets to the people in first class, and pulled closed the curtain that separated the coach seats.

The plane took off and was soon at its altitude. The attendants offered coffee, juice and sweat rolls to the three couples, the only passengers in the first class section.

Marge unfolded the blanket and spread it out over her and her husband's laps. She glanced around and then placed her hand on his crotch. Don parted his legs slightly as Marge fondled him through his slacks, feeling his penis begin to grow.

"In a hurry?" Don asked.

"Kind of," Marge whispered. "I'm already wet from thinking about it. I want you to fuck me and make me a member of the mile-high club."

"Go into the bathroom and wait for me, I'll be there in a minute."

Marge removed her hand and stood up. She glanced at Anne and Dianne, smiled, and went forward into the bathroom. After several moments, Don got up and went to the door. When he opened the door and stepped in, he saw Marge sitting on the closed toilet. The moment the door was closed behind him, she reached for the waistband of his slacks.

"Get your cock out," she said in a hurried voice. "I can't wait to feel it in my pussy."

Don fumbled with his belt as his wife lowered his zipper and snaked her hand into his fly. She found his expanding penis and began to fondle it while Don pushed his slacks over his hips and down to his knees. When he hooked his thumbs in the elastic waistband of his boxers and tried to lower them, Marge stopped him.

"Come here," she said as she pulled his member out of the opening in his boxers. "You can just leave them on."

Marge opened her mouth, pushed her head forward, and took most of her husband's penis into her throat before clamping her lips around his shaft. She pulled back until the velvety head was against her lips and then drove her face forward, driving him into her throat again.

Don put his hands on the sides of her head, entangled her hair in his fingers, and began to pump his throbbing penis in and out of her sucking mouth. Marge gripped his bottom with one hand, squeezed his cheek, and pulled him roughly into her face while she rubbed herself with the other. After several minutes, Marge moved her hand to the front of his hips and pushed him away, releasing his penis from her mouth.

Marge stood up, turned around and put her hands against the wall.

"Now Don," she panted. "Fuck me now!"

Don flipped her skirt over her back and pulled her panties aside. He gripped his shaft with one hand and her hip with the other as he rubbed his penis along her wet heated slit. Marge wiggled against him and groaned as he entered her vagina and pushed his full length into her.

"You're so hot and wet Marge," he grunted as he began to thrust in and out of her. "I love the feeling of your pussy around my cock."

Marge reached between her legs and grabbed his testicles. She massaged the orbs as he continued to pump into her heated hole.

"Don't hold back baby," Marge groaned. "Cum in me! I want to feel you shoot in my cunt!"

Marge moved her hand from his testicles to her clitoris and rubbed it. She could feel her orgasm begin to build and she increased the speed of her fingertips on her engorged nub. Don was also close and started to pound his hips against her bottom.

Don and Marge, both close to their climaxes, moaned and rocked into each other. Suddenly the plane jerked from turbulence and Don fell forward into his wife. As he tried to regain his footing, he began to cum, sending his seed into his wife's convulsing vagina.

Even with the irradiate movement of the plane, Marge could feel him swell and pulse in her. She tightened her vaginal muscles around his and moaned as he sent several strong spurts of cum into her.

"Oh yes Don, fill me with your cum. Fuck me and fill my pussy!"

Don was soon spent and stopped moving. He held himself against her as his penis began to shrink in her still contracting vagina. When he felt the contractions subside, he slowly pulled his penis out of her.

Marge quickly turned around, opened the seat of the toilet, and sat down, holding her panties to one side. She could feel Don's cum drip from her stretched opening into the bowl below her. Marge looked up into Don's eyes and then down at his penis. She could see the shinny coating of their mixed fluids that coated his semi rigid member.

"Let me clean that up for you," she grinned as she pulled him closer.

Marge took Don's penis into her mouth and used her tongue to collect the coating from his shaft. She released him, swallowed, and inspected him, licking the last remains from the ridge under the head as she moved him around with her hand. She tucked his penis back into his boxers and looked up.

"I guess we're members of the mile-high club now baby," she chuckled.

"Yup, we're definitely members now, but I think we should renew our membership every chance we get."

"Me too," she replied as she wiped herself and then stood up. "Next time we should fly at night so we can do it in our seats though. I think that would be such a turn-on, I'll bet you wouldn't last three minutes."

Don chuckled, told Marge to wait for a few minutes, and then left the bathroom. He walked back to his seat, holding both thumbs up for the other two couples to see. Anne and Marc both grinned at Don, got up and walked towards the restrooms. Marge passed them on her way back to her seat and giggled as she bumped into her sister-in-law.

"I wonder where they're going," Marge said as she sat next to Don.

"To join the club," Don replied. "Just like us."

Dianne got up and crossed the isle. She leaned over and whispered to Marge and Don.

"Did you two have fun in there?"

"Yes Dianne, we had a ball," Marge giggled. "I want to do it again."

"I don't think we'll have time on this flight, we'll have to wait until we go home," Don said.

"Well, I don't plan on waiting," Dianne said. "I'm going to grab Bob, drag him into the bathroom, and fuck his brains out."

Marge laughed and said, "I think my brother and Anne are in there."

"That's okay," Dianne said as she turned back to her seat. "There's another one right next to them."

Don and Marge watched Dianne grab Bob by the arm and pull him out of his seat. She whispered into his ear and they headed for the restrooms.

"They're not very discreet are they," Marge said to Don.

"No, not at all."

After about fifteen minutes, Anne and Marc came around the corner and walked towards their seats. They had to stand aside to let one of the flight attendants pass and Anne blushed when she smiled at the couple.

"I think she knows what we were doing in there," Anne said to Marge as she leaned over at her seat.

"So... do you think we are the first people that fucked on a plane?" Don said.

The two girls began to laugh and Anne returned to her seat. The flight attendant announced the plane would be landing in a few minutes and for everyone to return to their seats. Bob and Dianne scurried down the isle and sat in their seats. When Marge looked back at her, Dianne licked her lips and smiled.

The plane touched down and taxied to the gate. When the three couples got off, Liz was waiting for them.

"Hi," Liz said. "How was the flight? After watching the weather reports last night, I wasn't sure you would even make it."

"The flight was great," Marge said. "We stayed at the airport hotel last night so we wouldn't have to deal with the weather."

"That was a good idea," Liz replied. "Let's go get your luggage and go the hotel. Jerry will be in meetings all day, but we can still go sight seeing."

The group followed Liz down an escalator to the baggage turnstile. Don, Marc, and Bob pulled their suitcases off the moving track as they came by and placed them near the girls. When Don took the last bag from the turnstile, the three men gathered the rest of the luggage and followed Liz out of the terminal.

"We're over here," Liz said, pointing at a black limo. "The car belongs to Jerry's firm."

When the driver saw Liz walking towards the car, he got out of the front seat and opened the trunk. The driver helped put the bags in the trunk, closed the lid, and opened the back door for the group. Once everyone was in the car, he closed the door and returned to he driver's seat.

"This is nice," Dianne commented as she looked around the inside of the large car. "I've never been in a limo before."

"Jerry's firm keeps the limo here in New York to transport clients and the partners when they are here on business. It is better than taking cabs, or trying to park," Liz told the group. "When we are here, and no one else needs it, we can use it for what ever we want."

The three couples tried to look out the windows at the Manhattan skyline as the limo driver made his way out of the airport and onto the freeway. All six of them commented on the sights as they rode along. After about an hour, the limo pulled up in front of a hotel and parked under the canopy.

When the driver opened the door, the group climbed out of the car and waited for the bellhop to load their luggage onto a cart. Liz told him the room numbers and they headed inside. The three couples were awestruck as they walked through the lobby of the luxurious hotel. They marveled at the marble walls and highly polished floors. Looking up, they could see the skylight in the ceiling of the fifty- five-floor atrium.

"This place is unbelievable," Anne said. "I've never seen anything like this."

"Jerry reserved two suites for the weekend," Liz said as she stepped onto the elevator. "Each one has two bedrooms. I think you'll be comfortable."

"I'm sure we'll be fine Liz," Don said.

The doors on the glass elevator closed and the car began to rise. They were able to see down into the lobby as the elevator carried them to the fifty-second floor. When the door opened, they followed the bellhop to their rooms and waited as he opened the door.

"Oh my!" Anne said stepping into the large room. "This is wonderful."

Liz chuckled and walked across the room to the windows. She drew the drapes back and told the others to come and see the view. The group looked out the window at the street below.

"That's Time Square," Liz said as she pointed out the window. "Over there is forty second street."

The bellhop finished unloading the bags and stood near his cart. Don went over to him, reached into his pocket, and handed him a twenty-dollar bill. When the man left and closed the door, Don returned to the window.

"Who is staying in which room?" Don asked.

"I thought that you and Marge could share one suite with Marc and Anne, and Bob and Dianne could stay with Jerry and I in the other," Liz said. "If that's okay with you guys."

"That's fine with me," Marc said. "Is there a connecting door?"

"Yes," Liz said laughing. "There is a door between the suites. We need to get going, Jerry's going to meet us for lunch."

"Do we have time to freshen up Liz?" Dianne asked.

"Sure, come with me and I'll show you your room," Liz replied.

Liz left with Bob and Dianne. Marc and Don grabbed their bags and selected a bedroom.

Anne followed Marc into the bedroom and looked around. On one wall was a king sized bed with nightstands on each side. A television was mounted to the wall above a chest of drawers and a door led to a large bathroom, complete with a whirlpool tub big enough for two.

Anne took her make-up case from her bag and went into the bathroom to clean up for lunch. Marc put his suitcase on a stand, opened it and took out a clean pair of slacks and a sweater. He removed the clothing he wore on the plane and walked into the bathroom.

"Are you going to change?" Anne asked him as she looked at his reflection in the mirror.

"Yes, I'm going to wear a pair of slacks and my navy blue sweater."

"Do I look okay for lunch?"

"Yes dear, you look fine," Marc said as he moved behind her, put his arms around her waist, and kissed the back of her neck.

Anne leaned back against Marc and put her hands over his. She rubbed the back of his hands, moving them up to her breasts. Marc gently massaged his wife's breasts through her top and bra as she groaned softly. She reached behind her, found his penis, and pulled it out the opening in his shorts.

"We'll never get to lunch if you keep that up Anne," Marc mumbled into her ear.

"Maybe I'll just have you for lunch," She said as she turned around and bent over.

Anne kissed her husband's flaccid penis and then took it into her mouth. She sucked the soft flesh and pushed against it with her tongue. Marc pulled her skirt up to her waist and massaged her bottom.

"Come on you two," Marge said, standing in the doorway, watching her brother and sister-in-law. "We're ready to leave."

Anne let Marc's hardening member slip out of her lips, stood up and grinned.

"Okay, okay, we'll be ready in a minute," Anne said.

Marc removed his hand from her butt and let her skirt fall. He went into the bedroom, pulled on his slacks and sweater, and told his sister he was ready. Anne came out of the bathroom, slipped on her coat, and waited for Marc to put on his jacket.

"We're ready Marge," Anne said.

The three of them joined Don in the living room of the suite and waited for Liz, Dianne, and Bob to come into the room. When everyone was set, they left the room and headed for the elevators.

"We are meeting Jerry down by his office," Liz said as they rode the elevator down to the lobby. "After lunch, we can go to the Empire State Building and look around."

Outside the hotel, the driver was waiting by the limo. He opened the door and waited for everyone to get seated before he closed it.

As the driver worked his way through the traffic, the group looked out the windows at the buildings and crowd of people that lined the street. Liz pointed out several of the famous buildings along the way and tried to give a brief history of each one.

"We're here," the driver said as he pulled up in front of a restaurant.

Everyone went into the restaurant and waited to be seated. Liz told the hostess her name and she led them to a table. After they were seated, the server took their drink orders and left. While they were waiting for their coffee, Jerry came in and joined them.

"Hi folks," Jerry said as he sat down next to his wife. "How do you like the rooms?"

"Hello Jerry," Don replied. "The rooms are great. How are your meetings going?"

"Things are going well. My client was trying to start a business, but the investors backed out and he is being forced into bankruptcy," Jerry said.

"That's too bad," Bob said. "He must be devastated. What kind of business was he trying to start?"

"A charter business," Jerry replied. "He was having a custom yacht built to provide luxury charters in the Caribbean. They are almost done with the yacht, but we will have to liquidate it along with the rest of his assets."

"What kind of yacht Jerry," Marge asked. "We were on one this summer at the marina."

"I don't really know too much about it Marge. The boat is at the shipyard in Florida right now. They've stopped working on it until we can figure out what to do with it," Jerry said. "I guess we'll have to try to sell the thing."

"Don, you should buy it for Jack," Anne chuckled. "He wants a bigger boat."

Everyone at the table laughed at Anne's statement, everyone except Jerry, he drifted off into deep thought. The server came to the table with the beverages and distributed them. She took their lunch orders and left to get the salads and soup that was ordered.

The group changed the subject to the play they were going to see that night. Liz told them they would go to the theater and then out to eat afterwards. After lunch, Jerry paid the bill and left. The rest of them went out to the limo and headed for the Empire State Building.

They spent the rest of the afternoon sightseeing and shopping around Manhattan. The four women bought new outfits for the evening, the men bought slacks and shirts. At four-thirty, they headed back to the hotel to get ready for the play.

The group milled around in Liz's room, waiting for Jerry to arrive. He came in, put his brief case on the table, and sat down next to his wife.

"Well," Jerry said. "We are all done for this trip. We still have a lot of work to do, but most of it can be done back in Michigan."

Liz put her hand on Jerry's thigh and said, "So you're free for the rest of the weekend. That's great, we will have a ball. We don't ever have time for fun when we come here."

Jerry smiled and glanced at his watch. "We best get a move on if we want to get to the theater on time."

"Okay," Marge said. "We can take a hint. You guys go get dressed and then we will change in our room."

"Why don't you girls get dressed at the same time we do?" Bob asked.

"Because we don't want to Bob," Dianne said. "Now go and change."

The men showered and put on their suits. The all met back in Jerry and Liz's living room and Jerry mixed each of them a drink. The women went into Marge and Anne's suite and proceeded to get ready.

"What the hell are those girls up to?" Marc said.

"Who knows," Don replied. "They must have something up their sleeve though."

The four men sat and talked while they waited for their wives to finish dressing. After an hour, the four women walked into the room, dress to the nines. They each had on an evening dress.

Marge wore a dark blue dress with a plunging neckline. The thin fabric accented her breasts and the v-neck revealed ample cleavage. Anne and Dianne both wore black dresses. Anne's was cut low, showing the tops of her breasts and Dianne's a little more modest. Liz had on a burgundy dress that was cut low in back and had a plunging neckline much like Marge's.

When the women stepped into the middle of the room, the men all stood up and began to complement them.

"You all look lovely tonight," Jerry said, moving next to Liz.

The girls all thanked the guys and asked for a cocktail. Jerry and Bob went over to the bar, mixed the drinks, and handed them to the women. Everyone sat down and enjoyed their drinks while they talked about the flight.

"Jerry," Liz said. "These guys all screwed on the plane."

"Members of the mile-high club now are you," Jerry said.

Marge, Anne, Don, and Marc all chucked and nodded their heads.

"We didn't screw on the plane," Dianne said laughing. "I gave Bob a blowjob."

"How come we have never done anything like that on an airplane Jerry?" Liz asked her husband.

"I don't know, I guess I thought you'd never agree to trying something like that," Jerry said.

"Well, that was before, I want you to fuck me on the plane," Liz said with a grin. "I want to join this mile-high club on the way home."

"Okay dear," Jerry said sarcastically. "If you insist."

The group broke out in laughter. They started to make jokes about making love on an airplane and the different ways they could do it.

Liz stood up, faced the rest of the group, and held her glass up.

"I would like to propose a toast to all of you. I want to thank you all for helping me find this fire inside of me and introducing me to the joy of sex. Several months ago I would never have used language like this, and now I'm asking my husband to fuck me in front of other people... in front of friends."

Jerry stood up and moved next to his wife. They touched their glassed together and smiled at their new friends. The rest of the group also raised their glasses, said "Here, here" and drank their drinks.

They all finished their cocktails and put their coats on to leave. Liz and Jerry were the last couple to walk out of the room, and Jerry locked the door behind them. The four couples walked hand in hand to the elevators Jerry, and his wife behind the rest.

"Jerry," Liz whispered into his ear. "Is there a club for the theater?"

Jerry chuckled, squeezed her hand, and said, "I don't know... maybe."

They all got onto the elevator and rode down to the lobby. Jerry had called the limo driver and he was waiting for them when they walked outside. The ride to the theater was brief, taking only about ten minutes.

The four couples watched the play seated together in the best seats in the theater. In the darkness, Jerry put his hand on his wife's thigh and tried to move it to her crotch, but his efforts were stopped.

"Not now," Liz whispered into his ear.

Jerry quit trying to slip his hand under his wife's dress and let it rest on her stocking covered knee.

During the intermission, the group gathered near the concession counter, ordered wine, and talked about the play.

"This is just wonderful" Anne said, sipping the ruby liquid from her glass and feeling the wine warm her body. "I've never been to a live play before, at least not a professional one. We all went to a couple of plays in high school, but they were nothing like this."

"I know," Marge said. "I can't believe the costumes and the music, it's so extravagant."

After several minutes, the lights dimmed and then returned to their full brilliance.

"The play is going to continue," Jerry said. "We should go back to our seats."

The couples finished their wine and made their way back to their seats. The house lights went down to a dim glow, the music began, and the play resumed. After the final act and several standing ovations, the group left for dinner. Jerry told the driver to take them to Carnegie Deli and rolled the window, that divided the front of the limo from the back, up. They all chatted about the play as they rode through the almost deserted streets of New York, making comments about their favorite parts.

When they arrived at the deli, they joined the throngs of other theatergoers and waited for a table. The walls of the deli were covered with pictures of actors and famous people, most of them signed. The waiter led them to a long table and seated them with several other people.

"You have to try the corned beef sandwiches," Jerry told the group. "They're the best in the country."

All eight of them ordered the sandwiches that Jerry recommended. When the waiter brought their meals everyone made remarks about the size of the sandwiches. They ate their food and drank sodas from unmatched plastic glasses. When they were finished, the waiter cleared the dishes and dropped the bill on the table.

Don and Jerry both reached for the bill, Don won and looked it over. The group got up and waited for Don as he went to the front counter to pay for the food. They climbed back into the limo and rode back to the hotel.

"I'll give you a call tomorrow if we need the car," Jerry told the driver as he exited the limo.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.