The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 61

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 61 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

After Kim, Sally, and Tom left the family room, Jack and Megan cuddled together on the couch watching the fire slowly diminish. They traded soft kisses and fondled one another as the dancing flames gave way to the orange glow of the remaining embers.

"Want to go and get some sleep?" Jack asked Megan as he circled her erect nipple with his fingertip.

"No, but I do want to go to bed," she replied, stroking his semi flaccid penis. "That is if you're up to it."

Jack pulled away from her, stood up, and scooped the tall thin redhead into his arms. He picked her up off the couch and headed for the stairs. Megan put her arms around his neck and hugged him as he carried her up the stairs one at a time.

Using his foot, Jack pushed his bedroom door open and deposited Megan on his bed. He reached for the lamp on the nightstand to turn it off, but she stopped him.

"Leave it on Jack," she said. "I want to be able to see you."

Jack grinned, pulled his tee shirt over his head, and tossed it onto the floor. Gripping the bottom of Megan's sweatshirt, he pulled it over her head and exposed her small firm breasts. Sitting back on his heals Jack admired her trim body stretched out before him.

"You're so pretty Megan," he said softly. "I love looking at you."

Blushing, she smiled at him. She put her hands on her sides, slid them up slowly, and cupped her breasts.

"Even my little tits? They've grown a little you know," she said as she pushed her breasts together, creating cleavage. "I was an A sized bra when I met you, but now I'm almost a B."

Jack bent over, kissed both of her nipples, one at a time, and sat back. "I think your boobs are perfect... just like the rest of you."

"You're so sweet Jack. I know I'm skinny and flat, but you make me feel so beautiful. I love you sweetheart and..."

"And what?" Jack asked as he hooked his fingers into the waistband of her sweatpants and worked them down her hips.

"... And I'll do anything you want Jack," she continued as she lifted her bottom off the bed so he could remove her pants. "All you have to do is ask me and I'll do it for you."

"I don't really understand what you're trying to tell me Megan. You and I already do a lot together."

Megan sat up folded her legs Indian style and looked into Jack's eyes. She glanced down at his chest and rested her gaze on his crotch. Reaching out, she tugged on his shorts, indicating she wanted him to remove them. Jack rose up, knelt near her, and worked his shorts down to his bent knees. He lifted first one knee and then the other pushing the garment over his knees and onto his calves. When he finally pulled his feet free of the shorts and tossed them on the floor near his tee shirt, he sat back onto his heals again.

"What I mean Jack, is just what I said. I will do anything you ask me to do as long as it isn't against the law... well, some laws anyway. If you want me to only make love with you, I won't ever touch another guy... or girl. If you want me to do a threesome with you I will."

Jack put his finger to her lips and said, "I would never ask you do anything you don't want to do Megan."

"I know Jack. I just want you to be as happy as I am. I want to make you as happy as you make me."

"Oh you do honey, I couldn't be any happier. Now that the relationship between Kim and I is out in the open I don't feel as guilty as I did."

"You don't have to feel guilty at all. I would never ask you to change your relationship with your sister Jack. I too love Kim... I love all of you. You... well, you're special. I love you the most. So like I said before, if there is anything you want me to do... just ask."

Jack thought for a moment and said, "Are you telling me that if I asked you to dress real sexy and go out in public with me, you would?"

Megan grinned and shook her head up and down. "I will wear anything you want Jack. I will dress as a whore... your whore, and walk down the street for you. If it turns you on to have other people see me, I'll do that too."

Jack chuckled and turned their exchange into a little game. "How about if I ask you to go to school without any panties on, would you do that too?"

Megan reached out, wrapped her fingers around his flaccid penis, and toyed with it.

"I will not only go without panties Jack, I'll take you into a closet, pull my skirt up, and let you fuck me in school," she replied, feeling his penis growing in her hand.

"That would be so hot," Jack moaned.

"Or how about if I do this in the parking lot," she said, bending over and taking him into her mouth and sucking gently. "I could give you a blowjob while you stood next to your truck."

"I could do this in the lunchroom," Jack said as he slipped his finger into her vagina and slowly stroked her.

Megan moaned and said, "Oh yes, you could finger me while I sit at the table with Kim and Sally. Maybe you could finger Kim and me at the same time. Or I could play with your cock under the table."

Jack and Megan were startled when they heard Tom say, "What about my cock?"

The two naked teens turned to look at the direction of the voice and saw Tom standing in the bathroom doorway, rubbing his eyes. Jack removed his finger from Megan and she released his penis.

"Did we wake you up Tom?" Megan asked, making no effort to conceal her nudity. "I'm sorry if we did."

"No, you didn't wake me up," Tom replied. "I got up to take a piss and heard you guys giggling so I looked in here. I didn't know you two were fooling around. I'll just go back to bed and leave you guys alone."

Megan looked at Jack, smiled, and said, "You don't have to leave Tom. You can sit and talk with us if you want to."

"Um... well, it looks like I interrupted more than just talk," Tom said as he looked over Megan's naked body. "I don't want to keep you two from what you were doing."

"Come on in and have a seat Tom," Jack said. "Besides, Megan hasn't answered your question yet."

"What question?" Tom said as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"The question about what she would do with your cock," Jack replied.

Tom's face turned bright red and he looked away.

"I could play with your cock too," Megan said. "That's if Jack doesn't mind. I could jack you both off under the table in the lunchroom."

Tom cleared his throat and looked at Jack. He hadn't heard too much of the conversation before he walked in and didn't really know what they were talking about.

"You'll have to excuses me, but I don't know what you're talking about. I only heard you say you could play with Jack's cock. When I said what I did, I was still half asleep."

Megan and Jack laughed and told Tom about the conversation they were having before he walked in on them. Tom nodded and grinned as Jack explained their fantasy game to him.

"I get it," Tom said as he tried to adjust his penis. The explanation was exciting him as he drew a mental image of Megan stroking him in school. "That sounds very brazen. If you got caught, they would throw all of us out of school."

A big grin formed on Megan's face. She looked first at Jack, and then at Tom. "Maybe I could do it here," she said softly. "There isn't anyone to throw us out."

Megan pulled Jack onto his back and got on her knees near his chest. She took his penis into her hand and slowly stroked it back to its erect state. Tom watched her small hand travel over his cousin's shaft as she slid it from the head to the base and back.

"You'd better get your shorts off if you want some of this Tom," Jack said. "It feels great!"

Tom removed his shorts, stretched out on his back on the other side of Megan, and waited. She took his penis in her other hand and began to stroke him just like she was doing to Jack. The two boys watched as she worked her hands over their penises, winking at one another behind her back.

"How does it feel to have a cock in each hand Megan?" Jack asked.

"Hot," she moaned. "It's making me tingle."

"Here?" Jack said as he put his hand between her legs and rubbed her heated crotch. "Does it make your pussy tingle when you play with Tom and I?"

"Oh yes!" Megan groaned as Jack slipped two fingers into her vagina. "It makes my pussy tingle and my boobs ache."

Tom put his hand on Megan's stomach, slid it up, and began to rub her breasts with the palm of his hand. He could feel her hard nipples poking him and heard her moan as he toyed with them.

"Harder Tom, play with my nipples and tits harder," she said.

Tom took her nipple between his finger and thumb, pulled it away from her chest, and rolled it. Megan humped her hips against Jack's fingers and increased the speed of her hands on the two boys penises. She leaned forward, covered Jack's member with her mouth, and lowered her head until she felt him at the opening of her throat. She clamped her lips around his shaft and slowly raised her head until his penis popped free of her sucking mouth.

Turning slightly, she repeated the process on Tom. Megan moved back and forth between the two boys, taking them into her mouth one at a time. After several minutes of the activity, she sat up.

"I want to try to get both of you in my mouth at the same time," Megan panted. "Get on your knees."

Tom and Jack scrambled to their knees and Megan tried to get both of their penises into her mouth at the same time. Deciding the positioning was wrong she sat up again.

"Stand next to the bed and let me try that way," she said. "I'm going to get both of your cocks into my mouth one way or another."

Tom and Jack stood next to the bed slightly facing each other. Megan sat on the edge, pulled them close, and pushed their penis together. Opening her mouth as wide as she could, she took both of their penises into her mouth as far as she could. She moved her tongue back and forth between the two bulbous heads, teasing the underside of each one.

The girth of the two boy's combined members prevented her from getting much more than the heads into her mouth, but she continued to try. Jack lightly stroked her cheek as he started at her stretched mouth.

Removing her mouth from the two penises, she looked up at the boys. "That's not much fun, I have another idea. Jack, you get behind me and fuck my pussy while I suck Tom's dick."

Megan got onto her hands and knees as Jack climbed onto the bed. She took Tom back into her mouth and began to suck on him as Jack knelt behind her. When she felt Jack enter her, she moaned around Tom's throbbing member.

Putting her hand between Tom's legs and gripping his testicles, she started to develop a rhythm. When Jack pushed into her vagina from behind, she pushed Tom away. When Jack pulled his penis back, she pulled Tom's member into her mouth. Soon the two boys were pumping in and out of Megan. Tom pumped into her sucking mouth as Jack pumped into her heated vagina.

As Jack and Tom increased their movement, Megan held still. When Jack's penis pulled out if her vagina and bumped into her anus, Megan removed Tom from her mouth. She looked back at Jack and smiled.

"Fuck my ass," Megan said in heated passion. "Put your cock up my ass and do me!"

Jack grabbed his slick penis and positioned it against her tight anus. He slowly pressed against her until the head popped past her tight ring. Humping his hips slowly, Jack worked his penis into her rectum. When his hips pressed against her bottom and his penis was deep in her bowels, she groaned out loud.

"Now fuck me!" she growled. "Fuck my tight asshole while Tom fucks my mouth."

Megan opened her mouth and took Tom's member back in. She reached for his scrotum and pulled him as deep as she could. When Tom's penis hit the opening to her throat, she gagged. Fighting off the reflex, she took him into her throat and clamped her lips around his shaft.

Jack began to slowly withdraw and then push back into her stretched rectum. As her sphincter muscles relaxed, he increased the speed of his thrusts. Tom moved his penis in and out of her throat as she sucked on him. The three kept up the actions for several moments filling the room with the sounds of slapping flesh and animal like groans.

Again Megan pushed Tom back and his penis came free of her mouth. She moved forward and felt Jack slide out of her bottom.

"Get on your back," she told Jack.

Jack lay on his back and Megan straddled his hips, facing his feet. She reached between her legs, grabbed his penis, and lowered herself, feeling him re-enter her anus. When she was fully impaled on his member, Megan lay back against his chest. Jack placed his hands on her breasts and began to massage them as Megan wiggled on his penis.

"Put your dick in my pussy Tom," Megan groaned. "I want to be filled by both of you."

No one saw Kim and Sally standing in the doorway to the bathroom as Tom knelt between Megan's open legs and inserted his penis into her vagina. As he pushed into her, Tom could feel his cousin's penis against his, separated only by a thin membrane. Jack groaned when he felt Tom's penis glide along his and humped up into Megan's bowels.

The two younger girls watched in amazement as their brothers had sex with Megan. From their vantage point, they could see that Jack was in her bottom and Tom was in her vagina. They stared in awe as Tom thrust his penis in and out of Megan's stretched opening and Jack bounced up and into her rectum.

Megan reached up and pulled Tom's head down to her chest. She pushed one of Jack's hands away so Tom could take one of her breasts into his mouth. The feeling of being so full caused Megan to begin to feel a little faint. Her entire body trembled as the two boys sandwiched her between them. Her climax started to rumble through her body and she cried out in ecstasy.

"I'm going to cum!" she shouted. "Fuck me, fuck me... fill me with your cum."

Kim and Sally's eyes were wide open as they watched the display on the bed across the room. They could see Tom's buttocks clinch and hear him groan as he shoved into Megan and stopped moving. When Sally tried to pull Kim away, she shook her head and stood motionless.

Megan and Jack could both feel Tom's penis swell as his semen surged through his member. Jack also began to send his seed into her bowels as Megan's muscles contracted around them. She reached the pinnacle of her orgasm as the two boys emptied their spunk into her quivering holes. Megan bucked her body and twisted between the two, pulling Tom's head tight to her chest.

All of a sudden, Megan's body went completely limp. Her arms fell to the bed, extending away from her body at right angles. Tom released the grip his mouth held on her breast, rose up, and looked down at her face.

"She's out," Tom whispered to Jack.

Jack circled his thumb and forefinger. "Just hold still for a few minutes," he told Tom.

Tom nodded, supporting his weight with his outstretched arms. Both boys could feel Megan's cavities quivering around their shrinking penises as they waited for her to regain consciousness. Her breathing was labored and irregular as her limp sweaty body rested between Jack and Tom.

Kim and Sally moved away from the doorway and went back to Kim's bedroom. They climbed into the bed and pulled the covers over their naked bodies.

"I want to try that someday," Kim groaned. "That was so fucking hot!"

"Me too Kim, I would love to have a cock in my pussy and ass at the same time," Sally replied, moving her hand between Kim's legs.

Kim put her hand on Sally's crotch and the two girls diddled one another as they replayed the things they had just witnessed. They talked quietly about who they would like to do the things they saw Megan doing to Tom and Jack with, agreeing that their brothers were the best candidates. After a few moments, they stopped talking and tried to fall asleep.

"Megan," Jack whispered into his girlfriend's ear.

Megan moved slightly between Jack and Tom. Tom slowly removed his flaccid penis from her vagina and rolled onto his back next to Jack and Megan. Placing his hands in her armpits, Jack lifted her off his penis and laid her on her side.

"Are you okay baby?" Jack asked as he pushed her damp hair off her sweaty forehead.

Megan rolled from her side onto her back, pushed her hair back with both hands, and rubbed her eyes.

"That was the wildest thing ever," she said. "What happened?"

"You passed out baby, I guess it was too much for you," Jack replied.

Megan giggled and sat up. She looked down at Jack's soft penis and then at Tom's. "It looks like it was too much for you guys too. I need a shower now, do you two want to help me?"

The three teens laughed and got out of the messy bed. Megan looked back at the sheets and saw they would need to be changed before the bed could be slept in. They went into the bathroom and Jack turned on the water. He stepped into the spray followed by Megan as Tom stood watching.

"Come on Tom," Megan said. "You helped mess me up so you can help clean me up."

Tom joined them in the shower and helped Jack wash every inch of Megan's body. When they were finished, Megan took the soap and washed both of their genitals. She stroked their soapy members, feeling them begin to grow in her hands.

"You guys can't be ready again, can you?" She asked as she rubbed their hardening shafts.

Jack and Tom both nodded their heads and started to thrust their hips, sliding their penises through her hand.

"Boys!" she giggled as she increased the pressure around their members. "I'm way to sore to fuck again for a while... but I'll jack you two off if you want me to."

"You don't have to Megan," Jack said.

"I know I don't have to Jack," she said. "I want to. I saw something on Kim's computer I'd like to try... if you two are up to it."

"What?" Tom groaned as he watched her hand sliding over his penis.

"I want a facial," she giggled.

Tom looked to Jack for his reaction. He shrugged his shoulders and said, "Anything you want sweetheart," remembering what she had told him earlier. "I'll do anything to make you happy... just like you said you'd do for me."

Megan released the two boy's penises and dropped to her knees on the shower floor. Jack blocked the spray with his back and looked down at her. She sat back on her heals, placed her hands on her thighs and looked back up at Jack and Tom.

"Well!" she said. "What are you waiting for?"

"We're waiting for you to jack us off," Jack said. "I thought you wanted a facial."

"I do, but I don't want to give it to myself... I want you guys to do it. I want you two to jack off and cum on my face," she said giggling. "What would even be better is to have you guys jack off each other."

"Your wish is my command," Tom said.

Tom reached for Jack's penis, wrapped his hand around it, and began to pull on it. Laughing, Jack took Tom into his hand and started to rub him. Megan's face beamed as she watched the two boys. She hooked her arms around their legs and rose up so her face was at the same level as their penises. Moving her hands to the boy's bottoms, she rubbed them and gave them encouragement.

"Come on guys," she said. "I want your cum covering my face. I want it on my nose, my cheeks and in my mouth."

Megan moved her fingers between the two boy's butt cheeks and pressed against their anuses'. She probed the tight puckers working her finger into both of them.

"Tell me if I hurt either of you," she said as she pressed her fingers into their anal openings.

Tom and Jack both moaned, as she wiggled her fingers into them, and increased the speed of their pumping hands.

"Oh god!" Jack said. "I'm close. I'm going to cum soon."

"So am I," Tom grunted.

Megan tilted her head back and opened her mouth in anticipation of the semen that would soon erupt from the two penises that were only inches from her face. She watched Jack's hand glide over Tom's penis and Tom's pumping on Jack's. When they started to thrust their hips and groan out loud, Megan pushed her fingers into their rectums as far as they would go.

Jack was the first to send a rope of sticky cum against Megan's face, striking her on the forehead. Megan closed her eyes and felt the nest jet hit her tongue. Tom also began to ejaculate, hitting her nose and cheek with his hot fluid. The two boys took control of their own penises and sent several more spurts onto Megan's upturned face.

When they were finished, Megan opened her eyes. She used her cum covered tongue to clean first Jack and then Tom's penises, swallowing the combined semen of the two boys. They looked down at Megan's splattered face and grinned, watching their cum drip from her chin onto her breasts.

Using her finger to scrape up the remainder of the sticky fluid, she pushed as much as she could into her mouth. She stood up, kissed both of them, and said, "Thanks guys, that was great."

Jack and Tom nodded as Megan washed her face, breasts, and hands under the cooling shower. She stepped to the back of the shower stall, opened the door, and stepped out.

Tom and his cousin quickly washed themselves, rinsing off just as the hot water ran out. They stepped out of the shower and began to dry themselves off as Megan wrapped a towel around her wet hair.

Once they were dry, Jack and Megan headed back to Jack's room. Tom told them both goodnight and turned to go into the guestroom.

"Where do you think you're going?" Megan said, grabbing Tom by the arm. "I want to sleep with both of you guys tonight... if Jack doesn't mind."

"Hell no," Jack chuckled. "As long as he keeps his hands off my dick."

They all laughed and went into Jack's bedroom. Megan stripped the soiled sheets off the bed and told Jack to get a fresh set. When he returned from the hall linen closet, he helped Megan make the bed. The three of them climbed into the bed, Megan in the middle. Jack put his arm over her chest and Tom put his over her stomach. Both guys kissed her cheeks and told her goodnight.

Megan turned to Jack, covered his mouth with hers, and kissed him deeply. She pulled away and whispered into his ear, "Thanks baby... I love you."

"I love you too Megan," Jack replied. "I hope you enjoyed yourself tonight."

Rolling onto her side to face Jack, she said, "Mmmm, I sure did. I hope you did too."

Jack kissed her and told her he did. Megan scooted close to him, pressing her breasts into his chest. She reached behind her and pulled Tom closed, again sandwiched between the two of them. Megan sighed and started to drift off to sleep, feeling Tom's penis moving against her buttocks.

The annoying sound of the telephone snapped Kim out of her deep slumber and the erotic dream she was enjoying. She reached for the receiver, picked it up, and mumbled into the mouthpiece.

"Hello," Kim said in a groggy voice. "Who is it?"

"Good morning Kim," she heard her dad say. "We're about to get on the plane and leave for New York. Your mom wanted me to call and let you and your brother know."

"Okay daddy, you and mom have a good time. I'll tell Jack you called."

"Did Sally and Tom come over last night Kim?"

"Yeah, they're here."

"Aunt Anne wants to talk to Sally. Is she up yet?"

Kim sat up on the edge of the bed and looked over at her sleeping cousin. She put her hand on Sally's bare shoulder and shook her gently. When she opened her eyes, Kim handed her the phone.

"Hello," Sally said.

"Hi Sally," Don said. "Hang on a second, your mom wants to talk to you."

"Hi honey," Anne said. "Are you and your brother okay?"

"Yes mom... we're fine. We came over to Kim's after I talked to you last night."

"Alright Sally, we're leaving now. I will call you from New York and give you the number at the hotel. You guys have a good time this weekend and stay out of trouble."

"Okay mom, goodbye," Sally said, and hung up the phone.

Sally and Kim sat on the edge of the bed rubbing their eyes. Kim got up, went into the bathroom, and returned.

"Well," Kim said. "I might as well stay up now. Do you want have some breakfast?"

"Sure Kim. Let me put on my clothes and go to the bathroom."

Sally dressed went to the bathroom and came back to find Kim pulling her sweatshirt over her head. The two girls went downstairs and into the kitchen. Megan, dressed in Jack's robe, was sitting at the counter drinking a glass of orange juice.

"Morning Megan," Kim said. "Why are you up so early?"

"Good morning Kim, morning Sally," Megan replied. "Jack snores, he snores real loud."

Kim giggled and said, "Yeah, I know he does. How are you feeling this morning?"

"I'm fine," Megan said. "Why do you ask?"

Sally giggled and said, "We thought you might be a little sore this morning."

Megan looked at Sally and then at Kim. A smile slowly formed on her face and she nodded her head.

"A little," Megan said. "How do you two know? Were we too loud last night?"

Kim shook her head, told Megan about going to Tom's room to seduce him and seeing him in bed with her and Jack. Megan blushed and covered her face with her hands. After a couple of minutes, she looked up at Sally.

"Do you and Tom mess around too?" Megan asked.

Sally nodded and Megan turned to Kim.

"Why didn't you tell me Kim," Megan said.

"It's not my place to talk about other people's sex life Megan... at least not when it involves incest," Kim replied.

"You're right Kim, sorry. Have you and Tom been doing it as long as Kim and Jack?" Megan asked.

"Yup, same vacation," Sally giggled. "You know Megan, the hot tub will make your ass feel better."

"It will... how do you know?" Megan said.

Sally laughed and replied, "Let's just say I speak from experience."

All three girls began to laugh. Kim and Sally took bowls and cereal out of the cupboard and placed them on the counter. Kim took a gallon of milk out of the refrigerator and set it near the box of cereal. The girls filled their bowls and ate, making jokes about what happened in Jack's room the night before.

After they were finished and the dishes were cleared away, they went out to the pool area. Kim turned on the hot tub and the three girls removed their clothing and stepped into the warm swirling water.

"You were right Sally," Megan said as she moved in front of a warm jet and opened her legs so the water could massage her tender orifices. "This does feel good."

"Was that the first time Megan?" Kim asked.

"For anal sex?" Megan said. "Yes it was. It was the first time being with two guys too."

"Did you like it?" Sally asked. "I love to be fucked up the ass."

"It was okay I guess, so much happened so fast... and I was so turned on that everything felt good," Megan said.

"How about having two dicks in you at once Megan? Did that feel cool? I've had one in my mouth and one in my pussy at the same time, but never my asshole and pussy," Kim inquired.

"It made me feel so full that I thought I was going to split in two, but once I got use to it, it felt great," Megan replied. "You guys should try it someday."

"Oh, I fully intend to," Sally said. "Just as soon as I can get Brad to understand the difference between making love and having sex. He, and his brother, still think it's the same."

Kim, Megan, and Sally all laughed. They relaxed in the hot water, feeling it massage their bodies, silently thinking about their own sex lives. The serenity of the moment was interrupted when Jack and Tom walked up to the hot tub and wished the girls good morning.

"Morning guys," Kim said. "How's it hanging?"

The three girls broke out in laughter as Jack and Tom blushed. The two boys knew there were no secrets between the girls and the night's activities were common knowledge.

"Low and long," Tom replied with a smirk, still blushing.

"I'll bet," Kim giggled. "Did you guys eat breakfast yet? I have a feeling you're going to need all the energy you can get."

"Yeah, we ate Kim," Jack said. "Now Tom and I are going to go for a swim and relax in the pool."

Jack tossed two of the floating pool chairs into the water. He and Tom removed their shorts and dove in. They swam for a moment and then climbed into the chairs, leaning their heads back.

"You know," Tom said. "Lisa and the twins are at home all alone. We should call them and see if they want to spend the day here with us."

"My dad said that we weren't supposed to all be here at the same time Tom... not until Sunday," Jack replied.

"I know Jack, but we were supposed to be in school all day today. With the snow storm and all things have changed. Maybe they could hang around until this evening and then you, me and the twins can go to my house."

"Well," Jack said. "Maybe it wouldn't hurt. I think we should ask the girls what they think about it."

Jack called out for the girls and they got out of the hot tub and jumped into the pool. They swam over to the boys and hung onto the chairs. Jack told them about Tom's idea and asked them what they thought about Lisa and her brothers coming over for the day.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.