The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 57

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 57 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jack felt a hand on his shoulder and rolled away from Megan and onto his back. He opened his eyes and saw Megan's mom looking down at him. Still half asleep, Jack rubbed his eyes and stretched his arms over his head. When he was able to focus, he saw Liz standing next to the bed.

"Time to get up Jack," Liz said. "Mr. Stone needs to get to the office. I've decided to ride in with you too."

"Okay Mrs. Stone, I'll be ready in a few minutes."

Jack looked up at Megan's mom and noticed she wasn't looking at his face. He glanced down and saw his morning erection tenting the covers and her eyes staring at the bulge. Liz caught Jack's eye, smiled, and turned to leave the room. Once she was gone and the bedroom door was closed, Jack woke Megan.

"Morning baby," he said, kissing her forehead and eyelids. "I have to take your parents to work. Your mom just came in and woke me up."

Megan rolled onto her side, nuzzled her nose into his neck, and said, "Morning Jack, what time is it anyway?"

"A little after seven."

Megan sat up, the covers falling away from her naked body. She looked into Jack's eyes and then at his crotch, seeing his erect penis poking up the covers. Reaching down and taking him into her hand, she stroked him slowly.

"Did my mom see this?"

"Yeah, I think so. She was looking down at me when I woke up."

"Well, she can't have it," she said as she flipped the blankets and sheet away, revealing his engorged member. "Your dick is all mine."

Megan leaned over, kissed the tip of the purple head, and licked around the sensitive rim. Megan sat back up, released him, and started to climb over the top of him. When she had one leg over his hips, Jack put his arms around her and pulled her down on top of him. He wiggled around until his penis was pushing against her sex. He tried to insert his throbbing tool into her vagina, but was unsuccessful.

"I have to pee and I'm too dry sweetheart. Besides, my mom and dad will be waiting to go to work. We can do it later... okay?"

Jack nodded and released her so she could get out of bed. She went into the bathroom and when she returned, Jack went in. When he walked back into her bedroom, Megan was pulling her jeans over her hips; she buttoned them and pulled up the zipper. Still nude from the waist up, Megan took a sweater from a dresser drawer and pulled it over her head.

"Get dressed baby," Megan said. "I'll meet you down stairs."

Jack took his clean clothing from his duffle bag and dressed. He went down to the breakfast nook and sat next to Megan. Liz poured juice into glasses for each of the teens and went to the kitchen. She returned with two bowls of hot oatmeal and placed one in front of each of them.

"Did you two sleep well?" Liz asked.

"Sure did mom, I was bushed from all the swimming," Megan replied.

"Me too," Jack said.

Jerry came into the breakfast nook and sat down in front of his cup of coffee. He glanced around the room and said, "No paper?"

"There wasn't one on the porch this morning dear," Liz said. "I think it is because of the weather."

"Good morning daddy," Megan said sharply.

"Oh, I'm sorry honey, morning. Good morning Jack, have you looked outside yet?" Jerry said.

"Just out the window Mr. Stone, it looks like we got more snow last night," Jack said.

"Well, I guess we'd better get a move on, it will probably take a while to get downtown this morning," Jerry said, finishing his coffee.

Jack got up and put on his jacket. He went out to the truck, locked the front hubs, and started the engine to let it warm up. Leaving the truck run, he went back into the house to wait for the others to get ready to leave.

"There must be two feet of snow on the ground in places and it is still coming down," Jack said. "I can't tell where the lawn stops and the driveway starts."

"I think we'll be okay once we get to the main roads Jack," Jerry said as he pulled on a pair of boots.

Megan went to the front door, wearing boots and a heavy coat.

"Are you going with us Megan?" Liz asked.

"Yeah mom, I want to go to Jack's house after we drop you two off at the office. I think Lisa and her brothers are still there and I don't want to be here all day by myself."

The four left the house and went out to the truck. The cab was warm and the windows clear of snow. Jack pulled the lever that engaged the four-wheel drive, put the truck in gear, and pulled away slowly. He eased the big pickup down the driveway and tried to avoid the lawn. The snow blanketed every inch of ground and he had to maneuver the truck from memory.

"I'm trying to stay off your lawn," Jack said as he drove slowly.

"I know it's hard to see Jack," Jerry said. "Don't worry about it."

Jack pulled out of the driveway onto the street. There were several cars stuck in the deep snow and he carefully drove around them. Once he reached the main road, there were ruts from previous traffic to guide him.

Driving slowly, Jack spotted a snowplow in front of them. He waited patiently for an opportunity to pass the big truck. Once there was an opening, he moved around the plow and continued on his way.

Megan turned the radio on to a local news station and they listened as the announcer explained how the snowstorm caught the department of public works off guard. They were clearing the roads, but it would be late in the afternoon before they could get all of the main roads cleared.

The news began to list the schools that were closed and reported the airport was running several hours behind.

The trip to Jerry's office took almost an hour. He said it was a fifteen-minute drive under normal conditions. Jack pulled up in front of the office building and Jerry and Liz got out.

"I'll be home Mr. Stone, just give me a call and I'll come and get you," Jack said.

"Okay Jack, thanks for the ride," Jerry said. "We'll call you later this afternoon."

After waiting to be sure Jerry and Liz got into the building, Jack and Megan pulled away. Jack drove to his house and pulled up to the garage. He and Megan climbed out of the truck and went into the house.

Jack and Megan removed their boots and coats, and went into the kitchen. The six adults were seated at the counter drinking coffee when the two teens walked in.

"Morning everyone," Jack said.

"Good morning Jack and Megan," they all replied one at a time.

"How are the roads son?" Don asked.

"They are pretty bad dad, it took a long time to get to Mr. Stone's office and back here. The plows are out, but it is still snowing," Jack told him.

"The weather channel said the snow should end this morning," Marc said. "Hopefully they will get the roads cleared up soon."

"Where are my sister and the rest of the kids?" Jack asked.

"They are still in bed," Marge said. "They were up late last night. We heard them in the pool at about two o'clock this morning."

Jack turned to Megan and said, "Want to go roust them out of bed?"

Megan smiled and said, "Naw, let them sleep."

Jack and Megan went into the family room and sat on one of the couches. Jack put his arm around her shoulder and she tucked her feet onto the couch and leaned her head on his shoulder. They watched television for a few minutes and fell asleep.

"Looks like those two were up late too," Marge said, as she walked into the family room with Dianne and Anne.

The three women chuckled and went out to the pool area to sit and finish their coffee.

"I'm a little sore this morning," Anne said, rubbing herself between the legs.

"I can't understand why," Dianne said sarcastically. "How many times did you get fucked anyway?"

"I really don't remember Dianne, too much brandy," Anne replied.

The women laughed and sipped their hot coffee. Dianne looked at Marge and then at Anne.

"Do you two mind if I ask you a question?" Dianne said.

"Not at all," Marge replied.

"How long have the two of you been messing around with your brothers?" Dianne said.

Marge almost dropped her coffee cup and Anne stared at Dianne.

"What are you talking about?" Anne said, unconvincingly.

"The first time I suspected something was going on was the night in the sauna when Marge sucked on Marc's cock. I didn't think too much of it because of all that was going on. Last night when we were all in Marge's bed, I saw Don fucking you Anne and I just figured it wasn't the first time," Dianne said.

Marge and Anne were speechless. They looked at one another and then back at Dianne. A look of terror was on the two sister-in-law's faces and Dianne picked up on it.

"Look, it's no big deal to me if you guys are involved with your brothers, I know that incest goes on. Shit, I caught my kids fooling around before and based on how your kids get along, I'd guess they are fooling around too... if not fucking," Dianne said.

Marge and Anne were lost for words. It seemed that Dianne knew more about them than they figured.

"Do you guys remember when we all confessed about the first time we did anything with a boy that night in the sauna?" Dianne asked calmly.

"Yes," Marge said. "I remember."

"Well, the reason I lost interest in the boy next door is because we got caught behind the garage with our pants down. We weren't really doing too much, just touching, but it was very embarrassing."

"Who caught you?" Anne asked Dianne.

Dianne smiled at them and said, "My older brother."

"What did he do?" Marge inquired.

"He yelled at the kid and told him to get out of the yard. He told me to go into the house and to my room. I was scared shitless that he would tell my mom so I did what he told me to."

"What happened then Dianne?" Anne said.

"Tim, my brother, came to my room and paced back and forth. He was fifteen at the time and meant the world to me. I sat on my bed crying and begged him not to tell on me. Tim came over, sat next to me, and asked why I did it.

"I told him that I was curious and wanted to learn about boys. He asked what I had done with the kid and I told him just kissing and feeling each other up. When Tim asked if I ever saw the kid 'shoot his white stuff', I lied and said no."

Marge and Anne began to giggle, they knew all about being curious and wanting to learn about boys.

"Did he tell your mom?" Marge asked.

"No," Dianne said. "But he did take over where the boy next door left off."

"Oh really!" Anne said. "How far did your relationship with him go?"

"Well," Dianne continued. "Nothing happened for about a week or so. Then one day I caught him in the bathroom jacking off and watched him cum. When he saw me standing in the doorway he told me to leave, but I just stood there. After he was done, he asked if I enjoyed watching him as much as playing with the boy he caught me with. I told him I liked it more.

"One thing led to another and he asked to see me naked. We went to my room, took off our clothes, and stared at each other for a while. He asked if he could touch my boobs and I let him. When he put his hand between my legs I grabbed his cock and we made each other cum.

"After that we would play with each other every chance we got. One day we were in the yard, behind the garage and I gave him a blowjob. It was the first time for both of us, and when he came in my mouth, I threw up. That didn't stop him from asking me to suck him off every time we fooled around though. After a few weeks I blew him again, but that time was better.

"Tim licked my pussy and I sucked his cock. We would do it at least three or four times a week. We never did anything more than that until my sixteenth birthday when we fucked for the first time. It was the greatest, and we did it everyday for the next two weeks."

"How long did you and your brother's relationship last?" Marge asked.

Dianne's face saddened and tears began to roll down her cheeks. After several minutes she regained her composure, and said, "It ended the night Tim was killed in an auto accident, two weeks after my birthday. We made love that afternoon and he went out with some of his friends. They were all drinking and driving around town in his buddy's car. The driver ran a red light and they were hit broadside by a large dump truck. He died immediately, and so did two of his friends."

Anne and Marge sat silently, lost of words. Marge put her hand on Dianne's shoulder and squeezed her.

"I'm so sorry Dianne," Marge said.

Dianne wiped her eyes with the back of her hand and said, "It was a long time ago, but I still get choked up sometimes. Tim and I talked about moving in together when I was out of high school. Don't get me wrong girls, I love Bob with all my heart, but I don't think I can ever love anybody the way I loved Tim."

"Does Bob know?" Anne asked.

"Bob was on the golf team with Tim and one of his good friends, even though Bob was two years younger. After Tim was killed, Bob started to come around and talk with me. We were just good friends for the next two years and didn't really date. One evening we were sitting in my backyard and Bob kissed me.

"The next thing I knew we started going out on dates together. He was so sweet and never pushed me for sex. Then after we had been dating for a month or so, I made the first move. We ended up doing it in the backseat of his parents' car the first time we made love.

"We began to go at it every time we went out and I ended up pregnant with Lisa. Bob and I got married, but before we tied the knot, I told him about Tim," Dianne said.

"How did he take it?" Marge said.

"Surprisingly well," Dianne chuckled. "I found out Tim had a big mouth and Bob already knew that we fooled around. Sometimes we still talk about it, he likes me to tell about puking the first time I sucked Tim's dick."

All three women began to laugh. They compared notes about their first experience with oral sex and the day they lost their virginity.

"So," Dianne said. "Am I right or not?"

Anne looked at Marge and said, "You're right, we've been fooling around with our brothers ever since we were teenagers. Up until now, we never told anyone."

"Only the four of you and me know? Your secret is safe with me, I won't ever tell anyone girls," Dianne assured Anne and Marge.

"To be perfectly honest," Marge said. "Our kids know too. They spied on the four of us one night, while were on vacation, and saw us getting it on. We built a fire on the beach and went skinny-dipping. When we went back to the fire, we began having sex and the kids watched," Marge said.

"Did you know they saw you when you guys were doing it?" Dianne asked.

"Don spotted them hiding in the tall grass, but by then it was too late. He didn't tell any of us until later," Anne said.

Dianne smiled and asked, "Are your kids aware you know?"

"Oh yes," Marge said, and related the events of the family night on the beach.

All three women laughed as Marge told how Don handled the situation. She painted a very clear image of the two families lying around completely naked, and the reactions of the kids.

"... After that night, we have just let nature sort of take its course. We know the kids have fooled around with each other, but we stay out of the way. The way we see it, it's better than being in the backseat of some car with someone we don't know," Marge said.

"Isn't it hard not to become hypocritical, knowing your kids are having sex with each other? I know I had a lot of trouble dealing with it when I caught Lisa and the twins... and they weren't really doing anything," Dianne said.

"Not in this day and age Dianne," Anne said. "You read about, and see stories about, twelve and thirteen year old girls having babies. We decided that we would rather have the kids be open and honest than become grandparents. We put the girls on the pill while we were on vacation. At first it was to help with their periods, but as it turns out for birth control also."

"What about my boys?" Dianne asked. "How do you guys feel about them and your daughters?"

"We could ask you the same thing Dianne," Marge said. I can only speak for myself, but I feel Kim is capable of making her own decisions. Boys will be boys and yours will try to mess around with the girls. We let them swim and hang around naked and sooner or later, things are going to happen."

"I completely agree with Marge about the girls, and our sons," Anne said. "The kids are going to do what they want to, regardless of what we say. I would rather they feel comfortable talking with us about things than sneaking around behind our backs."

The women continued to talk about their children. Don came out by the pool and walked over to them. He told them the weather report was calling for clear skies and no more snow. He asked about their plans for the rest of the day and said that he, Marc and Bob were going to go to the club and hang around the pro shop for a few hours.

"Aren't the roads still bad?" Marge asked.

"The plows should have them cleared by now," Don said.

"Okay sweetheart, drive carefully. I'm not sure what we are going to do, just hang around here I guess," Marge said.

Don left with Marc and Bob, leaving the women home with the kids.

"I wonder how long the kids are going to sleep today," Dianne said. "They must have stayed up talking last night."

"I'll just bet they were talking," Anne chuckled. "My guess is they were fooling around half the night."

"No doubt," Marge said, looking out the windows and noticing the bright sun. "A typical November, it snows like hell and then the sun comes out and melts it all."

The women talked about what they were going to do for the rest of the day. After discussing several options, they decided to go shopping. They picked up their coffee cups and headed for the kitchen.

Jack and Megan were still asleep on the couch, Jack sitting up, his head back and his mouth open, Megan starched out with her head resting on his leg. The three moms didn't bother to wake the teens as they walked through the room into the kitchen. After placing their cups into the sink, they went upstairs to get dressed.

Marge went to Kim's room, opened the door, and looked in. Kim and Sally were asleep, dressed in tee shirts. Marge went to the side of the bed and woke Kim, gently shaking her shoulder.

"Honey," Marge said. "Aunt Anne, Dianne, and I are going to the for a few hours. Your father and uncle went to the country club with Bob. We should be back in two or three hours."

Kim nodded and rolled onto her side, facing away from her mom. Marge left, closed the door and went to her own bedroom to change. Anne and Dianne were in her closet, looking for something that would fit them. After selecting warm outfits, the three women headed out of the room and down the hall.

Dianne opened the door to Kim's room where her daughter was supposed to be sleeping, but she found the sofa bed empty. Grinning, she closed the door and walked downstairs with her two friends.

"I wonder where Lisa is," Dianne said.

"Probably shacked up with my son," Anne chuckled.

The three women laughed as they went out into the garage and got into the car. Marge opened the garage door, backed out, and pressed the button on the remote to close the door. She drove down the driveway, turned onto the street, and took off for the mall.

Kim was unable to fall back to sleep after being disturbed by her mom. She sat up and swung her legs out of the bed, letting them dangle over the edge. Lifting her arms over her head, she stretched and arched her back. Just as she was about to lower her arms, she felt Sally's fingers dig into her ribs.

"Hey!" Kim said as she jumped to her feet and spun around. "Why did you do that?"

"Just cause."

"You scared the shit out of me Sally."

Sally slid out of bed, put her hands on Kim's butt and said, "I don't feel any shit. Besides, your not wearing any panties and the shit would be on the bed."

"Ha, ha, aren't you funny. What are we going to do today? I don't feel like being cooped up in the house for another day."

"Me either," Sally said as she went to the window and looked outside. "I'd like to do something fun."

"Let's go wake Paul and Brad up and see what they want to do," Kim said.

The girls went to the rec room and walked in. The two boys were still sleeping on the fold out beds.

"Want to have some fun with them?" Sally whispered.

"What?"

"You get into bed with Brad and I'll get into Paul's bed."

Kim thought about her cousin's idea for a moment and nodded her head yes. The two girls went to the other's boyfriend's bed and carefully slipped under the covers next to the sleeping boys. Kim watched Sally to see what she would do next.

Sally put her arm around Paul and snuggled up to his back. She began to slowly work her hand up and down his chest, pressing her chest into him. Brad was sleeping on his back and Kim moved close to him. She placed her hand on his stomach and slowly stroked his naked flesh. As she moved her hand from his upper chest down to his waist, Kim realized her wasn't wearing anything at all.

Raising her head up and looking at Sally, Kim quietly cleared her throat. When Sally looked at her, Kim mouthed, "He's naked."

Sally smiled and moved her hand lower on Paul, discovering he too was nude. She grinned at Kim and nodded her head. Kim watched as her cousin moved her hand to her boyfriend's crotch and began to rub his penis. Feeling a little put off by Sally, Kim reached for Brad's member and took it into her hand. When Sally formed her open mouth into a circle and shoved her tongue against her cheek, Kim shook her head no.

Shrugging her shoulders, Sally continued to stroke Paul's rigid penis. He rolled onto his back and let out a soft moan, his eyes still closed tightly. She pulled the covers back so Kim could see her hand on Paul as she moved her fist over his shaft. Again she indicated to Kim she wanted to take his penis into her mouth, and again Kim shook her head no.

Kim also pulled back the blanket and sheet, exposing Brad's upright penis. She moved her hand up and down, watching his face for a reaction. When she saw Brad's eyelids begin to flutter, Kim increased her grip on him. Suddenly, Brad opened his eyes and looked up at Kim. He looked down and saw her hand wrapped around his member and quickly sat up.

"What are you doing Kim?" Brad said.

"The same thing Sally's doing to your brother," Kim giggled. "Playing with your dick."

Brad snapped his head around and saw his girlfriend moving her hand up and down his brother's penis.

"Stop that," he yelled at Sally pulling Kim's hand away from his penis.

Brad's shouting woke Paul and he too was shocked. He quickly moved away from Sally and looked at Kim to be sure she wasn't mad.

The two girls began to laugh at the two unsettled boys, feeling good about the fact they seemed so committed. Kim and Sally traded places and hugged their boyfriends, still laughing.

Paul sat still and didn't respond to Kim's arms around him. Her laughter turned to a slight giggle, she put her hand on his chin and turned his face towards her.

"We were just kidding around Paul, there's no need to get all mad or anything," Kim said.

"Oh yeah, how would you like it if I went over and felt up Sally?" Paul retorted.

Kim shrugged her shoulders and said, "It would be okay, as long as you were just kidding around. It isn't like I was doing it behind your back you know. Besides, Sally was doing it to you too."

"I see," Paul said, as he pulled away from her and went over to Sally. "You don't care if I just grab her tits like this."

Paul reached out with both hands and covered Sally's breasts. He massaged them as Brad and Kim watched. Sally knew that Kim was trying to prove a point, so she put her hands on the bed behind her and arched her back. Closing her eyes and tossing her head back, Sally began to moan out loud.

"Oh yeah baby, rub my tits," Sally groaned, fighting the urge to laugh.

"If you're going to rub Sally's boobs, I'm going to do it to Kim," Brad said.

"You can't do that Brad," Kim said. It's only okay for Paul to goof around, not the rest of us."

"That's bullshit," Brad said, getting a little mad at his brother. "If he can do it, so can I."

Paul removed his hands from Sally's chest and walked away from her. "I was trying to show Kim how it feels," he said.

"It looks like you're showing Sally how it feels Paul," Brad said.

"Come on you two," Sally said. "Don't fight, Kim and I want to do something fun today with you guys, but if your going to act like this we'll just do something ourselves."

Paul went back the bed Kim was sitting on and sat down next to her. Hanging his head, he began to fidget.

"I thought you loved me Kim," Paul said quietly.

"I do Paul," Kim replied. "I love you, but that doesn't mean we can't have a little fun. Besides, you fool around with Lisa, don't you?"

"That was before Kim, things are different now," he said.

Sally and Brad sat close and listened to Kim and Paul talking. She put her hand on his penis and fondled it as his brother attempted to make his point.

"What do you mean things are different now Paul? How are things different?" Kim asked in a frustrated voice.

"You know," he said. "After last night."

Kim turned and pulled her legs up onto the bed. She pulled her tee shirt down, held it between her legs, and covered her bare crotch. She was becoming flabbergasted with Paul's attitude and her frustration began to show. She sat and quietly seethed as she thought about what Paul had said.

After a few minutes, Kim began to settle down. She took a deep breath, looked into Paul's eyes, and began to speak.

"Last night was wonderful Paul. I really liked making love with you. Believe me, I love you and I don't want to date any other guys, but just because we made love doesn't mean we have changed. We are still the same people we were before we did it. All of us are way too young to tie ourselves down.

"I want you for my boyfriend more than anything in the world, but I don't want you getting all jealous every time something happens. The next thing you know, you'll be telling me I can't swim naked, or wear sexy clothes. I don't want to be owned, or try to own you Paul, I want to love you and have fun."

Paul tried to sort out everything Kim said. He still felt a bit jealous about the fact that Kim was playing with his brother, but he also understood what she was saying.

"I'm sorry I acted like that Kim," he said. "I just care for you so much that it hurt when I saw you playing with Brad's cock."

"That's all I was doing Paul... playing. It doesn't mean I want to date him instead of you," Kim said as she rose to her knees and put her arms around his neck.

"Wouldn't you like to have Sally and I both fool around with you at the same time?" She whispered into his ear. "I could sit on your face while she sucked your big cock and them we could switch. Maybe she and I could mess around with each other while you watched us and then you could stick your dick in my pussy and fuck me while she played with your balls. Would you like that?"

"Oh yes," Paul moaned into her ear. "I would love that, but what about Brad?"

"He could join us too, all four of us could mess around," Kim cooed.

Paul felt his flaccid penis begin to rise as he mulled over the possible scenarios in his mind. Kim saw his member growing, and begin to stick up, as she rested her head on his chest. She reached down, wrapped her fingers around him, and stroked him to a full erection. Moving his hand between her legs he drew his fingers along her hot vaginal lips. He parted her labia, felt the moisture that was forming and inserted his finger into her vagina.

Brad and Sally had stopped paying any attention to Paul or Kim. Sally was kneeling on the floor in front of Brad, fondling his penis with her hands and mouth. He held her head and bucked his hips pushing his shaft through her hand and into her mouth.

Kim pushed Paul onto his back and straddled his body. She positioned her crotch over his and held his penis against her opening. In a steady motion, she impaled herself on his member, holding still when he was completely in her. Kim waited for her vagina to adjust to being filled with Paul's hot throbbing penis, staring into his eyes.

Slowly raising herself, Kim felt all but the head of his penis slid out of her. She wiggled her bottom and Paul hunched up, driving himself back into her depths. He bent his knees, planted his feet flat on the bed and used his legs to push up tighter to her wide spread crotch. Kim put her hands onto his chest, lowered herself slightly, and hovered over him as he began to pump his shaft in and out of her vagina rapidly.

After a very few minutes, Paul pushed up into her and held his penis deep in her sex. She felt him swell and leaned forward, covering his body with hers. Kim could feel his penis throbbing as he ejaculated, sending his cum into her. When his body relaxed, Kim stroked his back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.