The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 56

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 56 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Crystal began to stir and opened her eyes. The sunlight flowed through the windows and filled the large rec room with bright light. She got out of bed, went to the bathroom, and returned to see if anyone else was awake. Looking at the bed containing Sally, Lisa, and Megan, she noticed they were still naked, their arms draped over one another's bodies. Crystal went back to the bed she and Yuko shared with Kim and shook Yuko's shoulder to wake her.

When Yuko opened her eyes, Crystal held her finger to her lips. Yuko got out of bed, peeking at Kim's nude body before covering her. The two girls picked up the things they intended to sleep in the night before, put them on, and left the room.

The girls walked into the kitchen and found Marge and Anne sitting at the counter.

"Good morning girls," Marge said, "Did you sleep well."

"Morning Mrs. Graham, morning Mrs. Lewis," Crystal said. "I slept great. The fold out beds are very comfortable."

Anne got up and moved around the counter. "Would either of you girls like coffee or something?" She asked.

"Coffee please," Crystal said. "Yuko would like juice, if you have any."

"Sure we do," Anne said as she poured Crystal's coffee. "Apple, orange, or grapefruit?"

"May I have orange juice please?" Yuko asked.

Anne took a glass from the cupboard and filled it with juice. She placed it on the counter and Yuko picked it up.

"Have you looked outside yet girls?" Marge asked.

"No," Yuko replied. "Did we get a lot of snow?"

"I'll say," Anne said. "There must be two feet of the stuff on the ground. I hope the plows get here so we can get out."

"I don't" Crystal said softly. "I really like it here. You people are so nice."

"Well thank you Crystal," Marge said. "I'm glad you feel at home here. We enjoy having you and Yuko. Listen girls, Anne and I were just about to go out and soak in the hot tub for a while, would you like to join us?"

Both of the girls nodded and went with Anne and Marge through the family room to the pool area. They glanced around at the boys as they slept on the couches, and at Tom, in the recliner. When Marge closed the door, she commented on the fact that the boys would be asleep for several more hours.

Marge came out earlier and turned on the tub, it was churning rapidly. Crystal and Yuko were about to go to the pool house and put on their suits when Marge and Anne removed the robes that covered their naked bodies. Remembering the night before and how casual everyone was about nudity, the two girls removed their nightclothes and slipped into the hot water.

"This feels so good," Crystal said as she rested her head on the edge of the tub and stared up the snow covered glass roof. "I wish we had one at our house. I think I could live in here."

Megan and Lisa were the next two girls to wake up and go down stairs. They went out to the pool to see if their friends were there and saw the four women in the hot tub. They both removed their clothing and stepped into the tub.

Everyone wished each other good morning and began to talk about the storm and what they were going to do that day. About a half an hour later Don and Jerry walked in and said hi.

Crystal and Yuko slipped lower in the tub, trying to conceal the fact they were nude. After chatting with the women for a few minutes, they went back into the house. Over the next hour, Liz and Dianne got up and joined the other women in the hot tub.

Paul sat up on the couch he'd spent the night on and rubbed his eyes. He glanced out towards the pool and did a double take. When he realized Kim and Sally weren't with the rest of the women, he stood up and headed for the stairs.

Trying to be as quiet as her could, Paul opened the door to the rec room and stepped in. He looked around and saw Kim in one bed and Sally in the other. Carefully, Paul slipped between the covers next to Kim and snuggled up to her. It wasn't until he put his arm around the sleeping girl that he realized she was nude.

Paul's penis grew quickly to a full erection and Kim felt it against her bottom. She opened her eyes and rolled over to face him, not really sure who was in bed with her. When she realized it was Paul, Kim smiled and kissed him.

"Good morning Paul," she murmured, as she put her arm around him and moved closer.

"Morning Kim," Paul replied, rubbing his hand down her back and squeezing her butt.

"You shouldn't be here Paul, we'll get into trouble."

"Why are you naked?"

"When I came back up last night I was tired and just fell asleep like this."

"Did all of you girls sleep nude?"

"I think so," Kim fibbed, remembering the sex the night before.

"I wish I would have come up here to sleep, it would have been fun sleeping with a bunch of naked girls," Paul said chuckling.

Kim pinched his side, causing him to yelp. She looked over at Sally to see if the noise woke her up. When she was sure that Sally was still sound asleep, she turned back to Paul and rubbed the spot she pinched.

"You're a brat Paul. What's the matter, don't I turn you on anymore?"

"I was just kidding, you still turn me on... a lot," he said as he took Kim's hand and covered his erection to prove his point.

Kim rubbed him through his shorts. She put her hand into the elastic waistband and wrapped her fingers around his hard penis. Moving her hand up and down over his shaft, she began to kiss him.

"This feels nice," she said. "Your cock is really hard this morning."

Paul moved his hand between Kim's legs and stroked her vulva. He worked his finger between the folds and felt the warm moisture of her sex. Kim opened her legs and moaned into his mouth as he pushed his finger into her.

The two teens toyed with each other's tongues and continued to stroke one another. Paul covered one of her breasts with his hand and massaged it. Both of them began to breath heavily as their excitement rose.

Kim pulled her hand out of his shorts and tried to push them down over his hips. Paul stopped touching her crotch and breast, helped her with the shorts, and put his hands back as soon as they were at his knees. Hooking the knit material with her toes, Kim pushed the shorts off his legs.

Rolling him onto his back, Kim lay on top of Paul and began to rub her crotch over his hard-on. Paul humped his hips up and moved with her as she coated his penis with her juices. Picking up speed, Kim felt his penis slip down and press against her. She wiggled a bit and the head of his tool was at her opening.

Paul lifted his hips up and felt his penis slip into her warm vagina. As soon as Kim felt him begin to fill her, she pushed down and allowed about half of his length to penetrate her before pulling away. She moved so she had his penis trapped between her pubic mound and his and stopped moving.

"We can't do this Paul," she panted into his ear. "Not with out a condom."

"They're in my jeans Kim, want me to go get one?"

"Yes I do Paul, but we can't... not right now. Turn around and kiss my pussy and I will suck you."

They moved around on the bed and Kim lowered her crotch to his mouth. She leaned over, took his penis between her lips, and rolled her tongue around the helmet shaped head. Some fluid leaked from the slit in the tip of his member and Kim collected it with her tongue.

Paul gently chewed her labia and licked her. Kim ground her hips into his mouth and took more of his penis into her mouth. She held his shaft in her hand and stroked it as she sucked on him. Paul moaned into her crotch as she traced his vein with the tip of her tongue.

Kim felt his penis swell in her hand and knew that he would be filling her mouth with his salty semen any moment. She started to bob her head faster, letting his penis slide over her wet lips and tongue. Again Paul moaned into her sex and she tasted the first spurt of cum, as it shot against the roof of her mouth. The throbbing member sent several strong jets of cum into her mouth, and she swallowed it all. When the spurting stopped, Kim sucked the last of his spunk as it dribbled onto her tongue.

Still gripping him with her hand, Kim lifted up and sat on Paul's mouth and chin. She rocked her heated crotch over his flicking tongue and began to reach her own orgasm. Her stomach muscled clinched and she threw her head back, pulling roughly on Paul's semi hard flesh. He yelled in pain, his screams muffled by her body.

Paul put his hands under her bottom and pushed her onto her side. He looked down at her, his face still contorted with pain.

"Damn Kim, that hurt. What are you trying to do... pull my dick off?"

When it dawned on Kim that she had just pulled his penis hard, she kissed it softly. She turned around, put her head near his, and looked sadly into his eyes.

"I'm sorry baby," she said as she massaged his limp member. "I didn't mean to hurt your cock... you just get me so turned on that I forget what I'm doing. Will you please forgive me?"

Paul smiled at her, feeling proud he made her so excited, "I'll live Kim."

They both giggled and Kim kissed him deeply.

"You'd better get dressed and get out of her Paul," she whispered.

Reluctantly, Paul found his shorts and pulled them on. He kissed Kim again and climbed out of bed.

"Hurry up and come downstairs Kim," he pleaded.

"I will, give me a few minutes so no one will figure out what we were doing."

Paul left the room and went to Jack's. He found his jeans and shirt, put them on, and went back downstairs.

Kim flopped back onto the bed and relaxed.

"Why didn't you let him fuck you?" Sally said.

Kim looked at the other bed and saw Sally lying there with her head propped in her hand.

"How long have you been awake?" Kim asked her cousin.

"Long enough Kim, I thought you two were really going to do it."

"I wanted to so bad," Kim said, sitting up and pulling the covers around her. "He didn't have any condoms with him though."

"So what! What's the big deal anyway? What difference does it make if he thinks your virgin or not?"

"I don't know, I thought we decided that we were going to try to make them believe we were... you know, virgins... that's all."

Sally got up, put her tee shirt on, and sat on Kim's bed.

"I know that's what we talked about Kim, but damn... he had it in your pussy."

"You could see?"

Sally grinned and nodded yes. Kim shook her head and got up, looking for her tee shirt. When she located the pink shirt, she pulled it on. She found her panties, sat on the edge of the bed, and pulled them over her feet. Standing back up, Kim pulled them over her hips and ran her finger around the leg openings to adjust them.

"Yup, I could see almost everything."

Kim and Sally pulled the blankets off the two beds and folded them. They stripped off the sheets, balled them up to go into the wash, and transformed the beds back into couches. After placing the cushions back on the couches, the girls picked up the dirty linens and left the room.

After tossing the dirty sheets into the washing machine and starting it, Kim and Sally went into the kitchen. The four adult women and Megan were seated at the counter talking.

"Where are Yuko, Crystal, and Lisa?" Kim asked.

"Good morning girls," Marge said. "They're out by the pool eating breakfast. They have the cereal and milk out there, take a couple of bowls and join them."

"Do they have the orange juice too?" Sally asked as she took two bowls from the cupboard.

"I think so," Anne replied.

Kim took a couple of plastic cups and two spoons and went out to the pool with Sally. They joined the other three girls at the table they were sitting at and filled their bowls with cereal.

"What's up guys?" Sally said.

"We were just talking," Lisa replied. "How are you two doing this morning?"

"Great," Kim said. "I slept like a rock last night."

"How did you sleep Lisa," Sally said giggling.

Lisa blushed and lowered her head. "I slept fine Sally."

"You're not upset about what happened are you Lisa," Sally asked.

"No, I'm not upset... just a little surprised," Lisa said quietly.

"Surprised?" Sally said. "I'm sorry Lisa, it just sort of happened."

"I'm not surprised that it happened Sally... I'm surprised that I enjoyed it so much," Lisa said.

The girls chuckled. Lisa thought about how erotic it was to have Sally and Megan kissing and touching her. She felt a slight tingle between her legs as she reminisced the activities of the night before and the taste of another woman.

"I never thought about having sex with another girl before," Lisa went on. "It was different. At first I was a little scared and put off when Megan and you started, but you guys got me so hot I stopped thinking and started to really enjoy it."

Sally smiled at Lisa and Said, "I really enjoyed it too Lisa, especially when you kissed and licked my pussy. You did great... for your first time."

Lisa's face turned red again. She glanced at Yuko and Crystal and saw them smiling as they listened to the girls talk. Megan came out, pulled a chair over to the table, and sat down.

"What are you guys talking about?" Megan asked.

"Sex," Kim replied. "What else. Lisa was just telling us about last night."

Megan giggled and said, "Oh... it isn't as nasty as it sounds is it Lisa?"

Lisa shook her head no and smiled at Megan. She looked at Crystal and said, "I can see why you two like it so much."

Crystal and Yuko began to laugh. They realized that Lisa thought their relationship was about sex.

"Lisa," Yuko said. "It isn't just about sex. We are in love... like you and Tom."

All of the girls turned to Yuko with a puzzled look on their faces. She took Crystal's hand in hers and squeezed it firmly.

"How does it feel when you look at Tom," Crystal asked Lisa. "Or when any of you look at your boyfriends?"

The four girls glanced at one another and then Kim said, "It feels like my tummy is full of butterflies and my heart is stuck in my throat."

Lisa, Megan, and Sally all nodded as Kim described the way she felt about Paul. Secretly, Kim thought about her brother and the fact that he made her feel the same way.

"Well Kim," Yuko said. "That's exactly how I feel about Crystal. I don't feel those things when I see a guy, just Crystal."

"That's how I feel about Yuko too," Crystal said. "We enjoy doing the same things you guys do with your boyfriends. We like to go to the movies, out to dinner and just be together. Making love is just part of it."

"You mean looking at guys doesn't do anything for either of you?" Lisa asked them.

"No more than you looking at girls Lisa," Crystal said.

"I like to mess around with girls," Sally said.

"You like the sex, not taking walks on the beach holding hands, watching sunsets or just sitting quietly together. Those things you do with a guy... I do them with Yuko." Crystal tried to explain.

"What about last night?" Kim asked, feeling a little hurt.

"Last night was the first time Crystal and I ever did anything like that Kim. It was the first time I ever did anything with another girl. It was really nice... and a lot of fun. I'm really glad it was with you."

"Have either of you guys ever though about fooling around with a boy... just to see what it's like?" Megan asked.

Crystal and Yuko both shook their heads no. When Megan asked if they would ever consider it, they shrugged their shoulders.

"Like I told you guys last night," Yuko said. "That was the first time I ever saw a guy's... you know."

"What about dildos and vibrators?" Kim asked.

Yuko and Crystal giggled. They couldn't believe they were talking with the four girls they just met about such things.

"Yes Kim," Crystal said, blushing slightly. "We have toys. We don't think of them as a guy's penis though, just something to enhance our love life. I don't remember ever using one by myself, only with Yuko."

"I like toys," Kim said. "I use them when I'm alone all the time."

Megan and Lisa were a bit taken back by Kim's admission, Sally just giggled.

Marge, Liz, Dianne, and Anne walked out of the family room and over to the girls. Marge said that the news reported the roads were being cleared and should be drivable soon.

"So what's on the agenda for the rest of the day?" Marge asked as she began to gather the dirty dishes from the table.

"I don't know," Kim said. "I need a shower and maybe a swim. Where are the guys?"

Marge chuckled, knowing why her daughter was asking about the men. "They're all in the family room watching television Kim."

"Oh," Kim said.

"Do you want me to close the drapes?" Marge asked, knowing that her daughter wanted to swim nude.

Kim giggled and nodded her head yes.

The four women took the dishes and food from the table and carried it into the house. The girls watched as the drapes closed, blocking the view of the pool area from the family room.

"What's that all about?" Yuko asked.

"When the drapes are closed it means keep out," Sally said.

The girls all went into the pool house, shed their clothes and headed for the shower room. As they stood under the warm spray washing themselves, Yuko glanced at the neatly trimmed mons of the other girls.

"Crystal," Yuko said. "What do you think I would look like with my pussy hair trimmed like them?"

"I think it would look good Yuko. Why, do you want to shave yourself there?"

"I was thinking about it, if you don't mind," Yuko replied.

Crystal looked at the four other girls and shouted "Hey guys."

When the girls turned towards her and Yuko, the two looked at the different styles of trims the girls wore.

"We are thinking about trimming our hair like you guys do, if you wouldn't think we were weird."

Kim laughed and said, "Why do you think we'd think you're weird?"

Kim put her hands on her hips and spread her legs slightly. When the others saw what Kim was doing they also posed.

Yuko and Crystal looked at the four girls crotches, noting the difference between them. They inspected Sally's hairless mons and the thin strip of closely trimmed hair that adorned Megan and Lisa.

"I don't know which I like better," Yuko said. You guys all look good."

The four girls were still standing with their hands on their hips when Marge, Liz, Anne, and Dianne came into the crowded shower room.

"What are you girls doing?" Liz asked.

"We're modeling our pussy hair for Yuko and Crystal," Megan told her mom. "They are thinking about shaving too."

The four adult women joined their daughter's in posing. Yuko and Crystal both began to laugh and looked over the women's crotches.

"I just don't know what to do," Yuko said. I've never thought about this before."

"Well girls," Marge said. You know it will always grow back. Some times I trim mine like it is now, just a strip of hair, sometimes I'm as bald as a baby's ass. There are times I just let it grow, but not too often."

"I'll go and get the stuff mom," Kim said. "Maybe you can help them, you're so good at it."

Kim left the shower room, returning with a plastic basket filled with shaving gel, razors, lotion, and scissors. She put the assortment on the bench and said, "Here you go."

"Do you mind helping us Mrs. Graham," Crystal said.

"I'd be happy to girls, if you want me to," Marge replied. "You guys finish and get out of here so we can get started."

All but Marge, Crystal, and Yuko finished in the shower and left. Once they were gone, Marge picked the scissors up from the basket, snapped them in her fingers, and smiled.

"Who's first," She asked.

"I'll go first," Yuko said. "I think I'd like a thin strip like Megan and Lisa."

Marge told Yuko to sit on the bench and spread her legs. She knelt on the floor and began to trim the straight black hair with the scissors, pulling it away with her fingers. Crystal watched as Yuko's hair fell onto the shower room floor and went to sit beside her on the bench.

"How about here?" Marge asked as she covered Yuko's vulva with her hand and stroked it slowly.

Yuko shivered at the touch of the older woman, leaned her head over to Crystal's shoulder and said, "Yes please."

Marge put her hands under the girl's bottom and pulled her to the edge of the bench. She put a small amount of the shaving gel into her hand and applied it to Yuko's crotch. Taking a razor from the basket, Marge began to scrape away the hair that sparsely covered Yuko, pulling her dark lips with her fingertips.

The sensation of having Marge shave her caused Yuko to become excited. She would never have imagined that being shaved could be so erotic. Crystal studied Marge's movements, making sure she would be able to do it for Yuko in the future.

When Marge was finished removing all of the hair between the girl's legs, she applied more gel to her mons and began to remove all but a thin strip of the short black hair. She stood up, took a showerhead from its hook, and pointed it at Yuko's crotch. Using her hand and the spray, Marge rinsed away the remaining gel.

After returning the showerhead to its hook, Marge covered Yuko's neatly shaven crotch with lotion, carefully rubbing it in.

"All done," Marge announced. "What do you think?"

Taking a small mirror from the basket, Marge held it so Yuko could inspect herself. Crystal stood up, moved in front of Yuko, and gazed at her crotch.

Placing her hand on the Asian girl's mons and rubbing her softly, Crystal said, "It looks wonderful Yuko."

Yuko nodded in approval, as she looked at the reflection of her crotch in the small mirror.

"Thank you so much Mrs. Graham," Yuko said, touching herself. "It looks very nice."

Marge pulled the mirror away and patted Yuko on her bottom. "Ok, you go out to the pool with the rest of the girls and I'll do Crystal."

Yuko smiled, stood up, and left the shower room. Marge turned to Crystal and told her to sit on the bench.

"So what's your pleasure young lady?" Marge asked Crystal.

"I don't know, what would you suggest?"

Marge looked at the girl's thick bush and thought for a moment. She picked up the scissors and knelt on the floor.

"Well," She said. "Let's get some of this trimmed off and see what we have to work with."

"Ok, I'll let you decide for me Mrs. Graham."

Marge began clipping the curls on Crystal's crotch. She noticed how the young girl's pubic hair grew into the crease of her legs and mons. When she finished trimming as much as she could with the scissors, she covered her crotch with gel.

Crystal leaned her head back against the wall and closed her eyes. She could feel her vagina responding to Marge's touch and the feeling of the razor on her labia. Marge could see that the girl's curly dark hair grew between her butt cheeks too and wondered how much she should remove.

"Do you want me to shave all of your hair down here, even your bottom?"

"What ever you think is fine with me," Crystal said with a labored voice.

Marge had the girl stand up, face the wall, and put her hands on the bench. She pulled her cheeks apart with one hand and smeared gel around her anus with the other. Crystal moaned softly when she felt Marge's fingertips brush over her tight brown pucker. Marge noticed the girl was getting turned on and let her fingertips linger at her anus before removing them and picking up the razor.

"This is a bit difficult," Marge said as she tried to move Crystal's globes apart. The girl's butt was larger than the other's girls, and not as firm.

Crystal put her head against the wall, reached behind her, and pulled her cheeks apart for Marge.

When Marge finished shaving her bottom, she patted Crystal's butt and told her to sit back down.

Crystal sat on the bench and Marge covered her remaining hair with shaving gel. She used the razor the scrape away the girl's hair and sculpt her mons. When she was finished, Marge rinsed away the gel and applied lotion. When she felt her hand rub between her legs to her anus, Crystal pressed herself against Marge's fingers.

Pulling her hand back slowly, Marge allowed her finger to trace between Crystal's labia, feeling the heat between the slightly swollen lips. Crystal shuddered when she felt Marge touch her clit and again let out a moan.

"Ok, I'm finished," Marge told Crystal. "Take a look."

When Crystal looked down she began to smile. Marge carved a neat Y into her hair with the bottom of her letter stopping at the top of her slit. She looked into the mirror Marge held and smiled.

"It's beautiful!" she said. "Yuko will just love it."

Crystal rubbed herself between the legs. She liked how her hairless sex felt against her fingertips.

Putting her arms around Marge, Crystal hugged her tightly.

"Thank you Mrs. Graham," she said, pressing her large breasts into her chest. "It's very nice of you to help me."

Marge hugged the girl briefly and released her.

"Are you ready to go show the others?"

"Yes, I can't wait."

Marge and Crystal went out to the pool. The others were still in the water, swimming and splashing water at one another. When Yuko saw Crystal, she looked at her crotch to see what Marge had done. Seeing the small Y Crystal's hair formed, Yuko climbed out of the pool and ran over to her.

"Oh my god you look so hot," Yuko said pointing at her crotch. "I never thought that you would do anything like that."

"It was Kim's mom's idea," Crystal said.

Yuko glanced at Marge smiled and mouthed, "thank you" to her. Marge smiled back, nodded, and dove into the pool.

Yuko gave Crystal quick hug and asked, "Did you get excited when she shaved you?"

"I almost came Yuko, she has soft hands. She even shaved between my ass cheeks."

Yuko moved her hand behind Crystal, slid it along her crack and felt the slickness of the lotion Marge rubbed into her skin. When Yuko pressed her finger against her anus, Crystal let out a sharp yelp and began to giggle.

"Do you two want to use my room?" Kim yelled from the pool.

Yuko quickly removed her hand from Crystal's bottom, took her hand and they jumped over Kim into the pool. When the two girls bobbed up from under water, Kim was next to them.

"Your mom is so cool Kim, it must be great living with her." Yuko said.

"All of our moms are cool Yuko, we have a blast with them. She did a nice job on your pussy, and on yours too Crystal." Kim said.

"No shit Kim, she did great. I just love having my initial on Crystal's pussy. Maybe next time I'll have hers shaved into my pubic hair," Yuko said.

The three girls swam around for a few minutes, went to the shallow end of the pool, and sat on the steps with Megan, Lisa, and Sally. They were chatting about Yuko and Crystal's new trims when Marge came over to them.

"Ok girls, I think it's time we let the guys have a turn in the pool. Why don't you go and put your suits on?" Marge said.

"I don't care if they see me mom," Kim said. "Let them join us if they want to. I don't want to wear my suit."

"Now Kim, do you think that's fair for Yuko and Crystal? After all, they're our guests and may be uncomfortable with the guys out here too," Marge said.

Crystal looked at Yuko and she shrugged her shoulders. Yuko smiled and nodded to her girlfriend.

"Mrs. Graham, please don't do anything different on our account. We have experienced so many new things the last two days. If the men want to swim too it's okay with us. If we're uncomfortable, we'll go in the house," Crystal said.

"Well girls," Marge said. "It's up to you. I don't want you two to do anything you don't want to."

"We'll be fine Mrs. Graham," Yuko said. "Thanks for your concern."

Marge walked over to the door wall, opened it, and stuck her head into the room. She slid the door closed and went over to the lounges Anne and the other women were sitting in. Pulling a chair near her friends, Marge sat down facing the pool.

"I would advise getting out of the way," Sally said.

The girls all laughed and climbed out of the pool. Kim went into the pool house, turned on the stereo, and when she came out, joined the girls in the hot tub. The six teens relaxed in the hot water, chatting about clothes and hairstyles.

When the door to the family room opened and the guys began running across the floor, jumping into the pool, most the girls paid them little attention. Crystal and Yuko looked at the men, curious about their nude bodies. They noted the difference in the size and shape of the men's penises and scrotums. They were amused at the way the dangling flesh wiggled as the men padded across the floor.

"It's like sex-ed here," Yuko giggled.

The other girls began to laugh as they watched the guys swimming in the pool. When Don climbed out, went to the diving board, and stood at the end, Crystal and Yuko couldn't pull their eyes away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.