The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 55

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 55 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Megan woke up in her parent's bed alone. She got up and checked the bathroom to see if her mom and dad were in there. Finding it empty, she went back into the bedroom, picked her clothes up from the floor, and went to her room. After dropping the bundle of clothing onto her bed, Megan put on a robe and headed downstairs.

Liz and Jerry were sitting at the table in the breakfast nook. When Megan walked into the room, she noticed her parents were very solemn.

"Morning mom and dad," Megan said with a bubbling voice. "Did you two sleep as well as I did?"

When Megan put her arms around her father's neck and tried to kiss him, she felt him stiffen up. She backed off and looked first into her dad's eyes and then her mom's.

"What's going on here?" Megan asked. "You two look like something's wrong."

"Something is wrong Megan," Jerry said. "Your mom and I have been up all night trying to come to terms with what happened. We feel terrible about last night and don't quite know what to do."

Megan sat down at the table across from her parents. She smiled at them, but they still had very concerned looks on their faces.

"I thought we settled this last night," Megan said. "I'm not the least bit sorry we all made love. It was wonderful."

"That's the problem," Liz said. "It was wonderful. Your father and I just can't seem to rid ourselves of the guilt though. What happened was wrong and against the law. We could all go to jail for doing what we did... even you."

"Is that right daddy?" Megan asked. "You're a lawyer, what's wrong with consenting adults having sex? I just don't see how it can be illegal if we all wanted it to happen. After all, it isn't like you guys forced me or anything, I did it because I wanted to."

"I know it's hard to understand honey," Jerry said. "The laws regarding incest are very strict and even if all parties involved agree, it's still illegal. Besides, it isn't the legal aspect that has your mom and I upset, it's the moral issue. I can't help thinking that if we hadn't drank as much as we did, we would have never done the things we did. I know it's no excuse, but I'm sure the booze contributed to it."

Megan could feel tears forming in her eyes and running down her cheeks. She studied her parent's faces, but could see they were still upset. After thinking for a few minutes she wiped her eyes with the back of her hand and smiled.

"You know," Megan said. "The last few months have been a big change for all of us. I went from feeling that all men were to be feared to loving the most wonderful guy in the world. I found out that sex could be tender and loving not rough and dirty. I have been able to put my past behind me and begin to really have fun.

"You two have changed too, you are much different. Mom dresses sexy and dad doesn't work as much. You guys can hardly pass one another without touching each other. My guess is that your sex life has undergone a big change also. Mom told me that she has done things that she never did before, and she likes it.

"I know you have gone naked in front of other people, and have enjoyed the freedom of not following societies stupid rules. My guess is that you have even swapped with the rest of the group and you both like that too. What I'm trying to say is that we aren't the same as we were before and we never will be again. I don't feel any guilt about us making love last night and there isn't anything that's going to change my mind."

Liz and Jerry sat open mouthed and listened to their daughter try to justify what happened, but they were still unsure.

"I enjoyed our love making too Megan," Jerry said. "You're right about your mother and I, we have changed our outlook on sex and life in general. I'm just not convinced that having sex with you is right... even though I do like it."

"Your father is right and so are you," Liz said. "I have learned so much so fast that I don't feel like the same person. I do have to admit that I like myself much better now, I feel like I'm alive, sexy, and sensual. We just don't think it would be a good idea to make a habit of what we did last night, that's all."

"I don't plan to move into your bedroom, if that's what you were thinking," Megan giggled. "I want to make love with Jack as much as I can and even have him spend the night with me when we're able. I love him so much that I feel like my heart is going to pop out of my chest every time I see him or he touches me. I just don't want to feel guilty about having feelings for my dad, or you mom, and I don't want you guys to feel guilty either."

Liz and Jerry began to relax and even chuckled at Megan's quip about moving into their room. Liz stood up, went to her daughter, and put her arms around her.

Megan stood and hugged her mom and the two women began to cry. Jerry came over to them, put his arms around both of them, and pulled them all together.

After hugging for several minutes, they parted and sat back down. Megan asked what was for breakfast and Liz went into the kitchen to prepare their food.

Jerry sat across from his daughter and looked into her eyes. He was at a loss for words, words that could explain just how he felt about his little girl. Megan looked back at her father, remembering the wonderful feeling that having her dad's penis deep inside her gave her. She smiled at him and began to speak.

"You know daddy, the only regret that I have is that I feel like I cheated on Jack. Even though I know that our relationship may not last forever, I still love him and plan to enjoy every minute we're together."

"I think that part of my problem is that I feel I've betrayed Jack too. He seems to treat you like a princess and I can tell he is very much in love with you. It's hard for a father to realize that his little girl is growing up and doesn't need him as much as she use to."

"I will always love you and need you daddy."

"I hope so Megan, I feel like your mom and I have lost your brother and I don't want that to happen to you too."

"You haven't lost Andy daddy. You just have to reach out to him and let him know you care and love him. When was the last time you called him to just say hi?"

After thinking for a few minutes, Jerry looked down at the table and said, "I really don't remember, it's been a long time."

"Why don't you give him a call? I know that he would love to hear from you. He always asks about you and mom when I call him."

Jerry thought about what his daughter was requesting. Even though his son came home a couple times a year, the meetings were always tense. Andy left home for college and never came back. He and his dad never seemed to be able to see eye to eye on a number of subjects. Jerry wanted his son to go to law school, but he choose the computer field instead.

Liz came into the breakfast nook carrying a tray of food. She placed a platter of pancakes on the table and sat down.

"What are you two talking about?" Liz asked.

"We were talking about Andy mom, I told dad he should call him," Megan replied.

Liz nodded and changed the subject. She knew how her husband felt about their son and that it had caused many arguments between them. Liz always wanted to be closer to Andy, but she was never able to convince him to move closer.

"What time are you going over to Jack's Megan?" Liz said.

"About noon I guess, I want to see if I can help Kim get things ready. Mr. Graham is going to cook burgers and dogs on the grill for everyone."

"I wonder why they don't just hire a caterer to supply the food, it isn't like they can't afford it," Jerry said.

"I guess it's just not them," Megan said. "Mrs. Graham still cleans their house, and so does Sally's mom."

The family finished their breakfast and cleared the table. Megan went to her room to get ready for the party and Liz and Jerry remained at the table drinking coffee.

"I'm going to head over to Jack's," Megan said.

"Okay honey," Liz replied. "We'll see you there a little later."

Megan put a jacket on and left the house. The late November days were growing shorter and the wind had a bite to it. The sky was very gray today, and the weatherman said that it could snow. As Megan drove her new car over to Jack's house, she thought about the night she spent with her parents and all the things they did. When she arrived at the Graham's, she parked in the driveway, and went to the door.

"Hi Megan," Marge said, opening the door. "How are you today?"

"I'm well Mrs. Graham. How are you?" She replied.

"A little tired, but I'll be fine. The kids are still up in their rooms. I think they just woke up a few minutes ago. You can go up and see if you'd like."

Megan went upstairs and knocked on Kim's bedroom door. When she heard someone say, "Come in," she opened the door and stepped into the room. Kim was standing in front of her dresser wearing a bikini swimsuit. Sally walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her hair and nothing else.

"Hi Megan," Sally said. "What's up?"

"Hi Sally, not too much. I though I'd come over early and see if I could help you guys get ready for the party," Megan said.

"That's cool," Kim said, looking at herself in the mirror and adjusting her top. "I'm just trying to decide which suit to wear today. How does this one look?"

"It looks great," Megan told her. "But any suit looks good on you and Sally. You two have such nice bodies."

Kim blushed slightly and said, "What suit are you going to wear today Megan?"

Megan opened her bag, pulled her yellow and black two-piece out, and held it up.

"This is the only two-piece I have," Megan said.

"You look good in that suit," Sally said, stepping into a navy blue bikini bottom.

"You're welcome to any of my swimsuits Megan," Kim said pointing to her open dresser drawer. "Help yourself."

"Really Kim! Thanks a lot, maybe I'll wear one of yours today," Megan said as she began to look through the selection of suits. "You have so many Kim, I can't decide which one to wear."

"Some of them are Sally's, she just keeps them here," Kim said.

"How do I know which is which?" Megan asked.

"It doesn't matter," Sally said. "Pick out what ever you like."

Megan pulled a black suit out of the drawer and held it up. She put the bottoms up to her waist and looked into the mirror.

"Try it on," Kim said.

Megan pulled her sweater over her head and stripped off her jeans. After removing her bra and panties, she pulled the bottoms of the suit up her long legs. Kim and Sally watched Megan as she turned her back to the mirror and looked at her butt. Pulling the suit off, Megan went back to the drawer.

Giggling, Megan held up Kim's tiny Wild Weasel swimsuit and said, "How about this one, do you think that my dad would approve?"

"I'm not too sure about your dad, but my brother would have a hard-on all day if you wear that one," Kim said.

Megan put the tiny suit on, adjusting the thin strips of material that made up the top, over her breasts. She tied the bottoms at each side and covered her pubic mound with the triangle of fabric that was attached to the thin straps. Looking in the mirror, Megan could see a thin band disappear between her cheeks.

"Wow Megan, you look great in that suit," Sally said. "Your boobs are the perfect size."

Looking at herself in the mirror, Megan could see the sides of her breasts that were exposed by the top. Her nipples were poking out against the thin material, creating an erotic look.

Just as she turned her back to the mirror again, the door opened and Jack walked in.

"Holy shit, you look hot in that suit Megan," Jack said and let out a low wolf whistle.

Megan spun around and bumped into Jack as he stood staring at her. Once she was over the initial shock, Megan put her hands on her hips and smiled.

"Do you really like it Jack?" Megan asked.

Jack nodded his head and smiled at her. The three girls glanced at his crotch to see if Kim was right about her brother becoming excited. When Kim saw Jack's shorts move, she turned to Megan and giggled.

"Told you," Kim said.

Megan turned red and Jack asked what was going on.

"I told Megan that if she wore that suit, you would have an erection all day... and I was right," Kim said grinning.

Jack sneered at his sister, went to Megan, and put his arms around her. He held her against his body and put his mouth close to her ear.

"You make me hard no matter what you wear Megan," he said, pushing his crotch against hers.

Megan blushed and kissed Jack on the cheek.

"Get out of here so I can put on something a little less revealing," Megan said.

"Why?" Jack said. "You look so hot in that suit."

"Maybe Kim will let me borrow it sometime when there isn't going to be so many people here, but I'm not going to wear it today," Megan said, pushing him towards the door.

"Okay, okay," Jack said. "I'm leaving."

Jack pulled the door closed as he left and Megan took off the suit. She put it back into the drawer and selected a red bikini that tied at the sides. She put the suit on and decided that she would wear it at the party.

The three girls put on cover-ups and went downstairs to get things ready. Kim and Sally stopped in the kitchen, poured themselves bowls of cereal, and sat at the counter to eat. When they were finished, the girls went out to the pool house to be sure there were enough towels for the day.

Once the pool house was in order, they went into the house and looked for Kim's mom.

"What needs to be done mom?" Kim asked.

"You girls can get the coolers out of the garage and fill them with sodas and ice," Marge replied.

Jack and Tom came into the garage and picked up a table. They watched Kim and Sally try to lift the heavy cooler and told the girls they would come back for it. The girls left the garage went to the kitchen and carried paper plates and plastic tableware out to the pool area and put it on the table Jack and Tom set up.

Once everything was prepared, the teens sat around the pool waiting for their guests. Jack went to the pool house and turned on the stereo system, filling the large glass room with music. When her returned, Lisa and her brothers were sitting with the girls and Tom, talking.

After everyone said hello to one another, Brad and Paul went to the pool house to change.

"Aren't you and Kim going to help them?" Tom asked his sister, laughing.

Sally glared at her brother and said, "I'm sure they can fend for themselves Tom."

Kim heard her mom call her and she went to see what she wanted. When she walked into the family room, Crystal and Yuko were waiting there.

"Hi Crystal, hi Yuko, I'm glad you guys could come. Follow me, everyone is by the pool." Kim said.

The two girls followed behind Kim and went out by the pool. The other kids all greeted them and invited the two to join them. Crystal pulled a chair next to the one she was standing near and Yuko sat in it.

"You have a great house," Crystal said. "I love the indoor pool."

"Thank you Crystal," Jack said. "We really enjoy being able to swim year round."

Paul and Brad returned from the pool house, their hair wet from the shower. They said hi to Crystal and Yuko and sat down near Kim and Sally. The group of teens talked and listened to the music for twenty minutes or so, and then Kim stood up.

"Would you and Yuko like to change into your suits?" Kim asked Crystal.

"Sure Kim, where do we go?" Crystal replied.

Kim led the two girls into the pool house, showed them the shower and the dressing rooms. Yuko thanked her and Kim left so the girls could change.

Kim returned to the others and joined in a conversation Lisa and Megan were having about bathing suits. Lisa was telling Megan how nice she looked and Megan told her about Jack catching her in the skimpy suit she was trying on in Kim's room.

The boys sat at another table and talked about the boating classes that started next week and the twin brothers made arrangements with Tom to pick them up.

Crystal and Yuko returned from the pool house wearing their suits. Crystal had a short terrycloth jacket on over her two- piece swimsuit. The suit was comprised of a green halter-top, that covered most of Crystal's chest, and a pair of matching boy- short bottoms. Yuko wore a bright pink floral bikini that barely covered her breasts. The bottoms rode low on her hips and were covered with a matching sarong tied at her side.

Lisa was the next to change into her suit. She had on a conservative blue and white, stripped two-piece that covered her breasts and bottom completely.

When Lisa returned to the group, the girls removed their cover- ups and headed for the pool. Kim walked behind Crystal and Yuko and noticed that both girls had very small, matching butterfly tattoos on their shoulders.

After the girls swam around for a little while, Kim moved across the pool to where Crystal and Yuko were standing close to each other in waist deep water.

"How's the water?" Kim said, attempting to start a conversion.

"Very nice Kim," Yuko said in her singsong voice. "Thank you so much for inviting us. We don't get asked to parties, by the kids at school, too often."

"Really, why not?" Kim asked them.

Crystal looked at Kim strangely, and said, "Because we're lesbian."

Kim shrugged her shoulders and replied, "So what."

Both Yuko and Crystal began to chuckle.

"Most of the kids think we are going to attack them I guess," Crystal said. "You don't have to worry though, we will do our best to keep our hands off you."

Kim joined in the girls' laughter and said, "Why, don't you think I'm cute?"

Kim put one hand behind her head and the other on her hip. She posed like a calendar pin-up and giggled. Yuko and Crystal stopped laughing and looked at Kim with wide-open eyes as she wiggled around.

'You're very sexy Kim," Yuko said. "I just thought that you liked..."

"Boys?" Kim interrupted.

"Yes, I thought that Paul was your boyfriend." Crystal said.

"He is, but that doesn't mean that I only like boys," Kim told them.

Crystal and Yuko were dumbfounded at Kim's candor. Neither of them would have ever thought that the cute fifteen year-old liked girls.

"Are you telling us that you are bisexual?" Crystal asked.

Kim thought for a moment and replied, "I'm just telling you that I'm sexual. I like boys, but I'm not turned off by girls."

"I think I understand," Yuko said. "I've never really been with a boy so I can't compare it to making love with a girl, but I really like the things Crystal and I do together. We better change the subject Kim, here comes Paul."

Kim felt two arms circle her waist and felt Paul against her back. She leaned her head back and kissed him on the cheek.

"Hi Paul, did you miss me?" Kim asked him.

Crystal and Yuko started to move away from Kim and Paul.

"I'll talk with you guys later," Kim said.

Yuko nodded and swam into the deep water with Crystal. Kim watched Yuko's trim body glide through the clear water, noticing her round bottom.

"What were you girls talking about?" Paul said.

"Just girl talk sweetie," Kim replied, turning in his arms to face him and putting her arms around his waist.

Kim moved backwards slowly leading Paul into deeper water. When the cool water reached her breasts, she moved her hand between them and rubbed his penis through the thin swim trunks he wore. She giggled when she felt his already firm member jump against her hand and wrapped her fingers around it.

"Looks like your cock is happy to see me," she giggled.

Paul nodded and looked around to be sure that no one was watching them. Kim released him, reached into the leg opening of his trunks, and pulled his stiff penis out through the opening. She took his shaft into her hand and stroked him slowly as she looked into his eyes.

"When are you going to get the condoms?" She asked Paul.

"I already have some," he said in a throaty voice.

Kim giggled, slid underwater, and covered the end of his penis with her mouth. She rolled her tongue over the velvety glans and sucked him firmly before she resurfaced.

"You're going to make me cum if you keep that up Kim," he said.

Kim smiled at Paul and said, "So, don't you like it when I make you cum?"

"Hell yes, but what about the other kids?"

Kim heard Sally call her name and quickly tucked Paul's penis back into his swim trunks. She turned around and hid his hard- on, from her cousin and Brad, with her bottom.

"What are you two pervs up to?" Sally asked.

Kim looked at her cousin and said, "Snorkeling!"

"You are so bad Kim Graham," Sally said. "You guys are going to be in trouble if you get caught."

"I don't plan on getting caught Sally," Kim said.

Sally grabbed Kim by the arm and pulled her away from the two brothers. The two of them swam to the deep end of the pool and hung onto the side.

"Brad said they have the condoms Kim," Sally said.

"I know, Paul told me too. I wonder when we are going to get a chance to try them out."

"I don't know Kim, but I hope it's soon. The more I think about doing it with Brad, the more I want it."

Kim giggled and swam away from her cousin. She saw Paul standing by the food table and climbed out of the pool to join him. Reaching into the cooler, Kim pulled out a can of soda and touched it to Paul's back.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Paul asked her.

"Just trying to cool you down baby, I wouldn't want you all hot and bothered," Kim said.

Kim and Paul went over to a table and sat down with Jack and Megan. When Kim noticed that Crystal and Yuko were sitting alone, she called them over. The two girls left the chairs they were sitting in and joined their new friends. Soon, Tom and Lisa came over, followed by Sally and Brad.

The five couples sat around the small table and listened to Jack talk about the boat and the fun every one had fishing on Lake Michigan.

"Fishing sounds like fun Jack," Yuko said. "In Japan, we ate fish at almost every meal. Maybe sometime we can all go on your boat."

"I guess I'm going to have to talk dad into a bigger boat," Jack said. "It might be a bit crowded on the twenty-seven footer with all of us on her."

"You could always ask dad for a boat like the one we saw at the marina," Kim said. "We could all fit on that one."

"Fit on it," Jack said. "We could all live on it."

Sally smiled and said, "Wouldn't that be great! We would never have to get dressed if we all lived on a boat out in the ocean."

"Don't mind my sister," Tom said to Crystal and Yuko. "She would run around naked all the time if given the chance."

Yuko smiled at Tom and said, "So would I, I love to be nude. It's so great feeling natural and having the sun on my body. Crystal likes it too. We plan to move to Florida after we're out of school. They have a beach in South Miami that allows you to go topless, although I've never been naked around other people before."

The teens all laughed and made jokes about being naked in public.

The parents came out to the pool area and announced they were ready to fix dinner. They asked everyone what they wanted to eat, and Don and Marc headed out to the grill to start cooking.

Marge sat down at the table with the teens and asked what they were all talking about.

"Jack wants Uncle Don to buy him a bigger boat Aunt Marge," Sally said. "One that we can all live on."

"Oh he does, does he," Marge replied chuckling. "Well I don't think Uncle Don is interested in another boat, at least not right now."

"What do you mean by not right now mom, has dad said something about another boat?" Kim asked.

"Not really Kim, but I think he liked the yacht we toured this fall." Marge said.

Marge left the table and went over to Anne and the rest of the adults. She began to get the table ready with buns for the hamburgers and hotdogs. Dianne came out of the family room with a bowl of potato salad and put it on the table. The four women made a couple more trips to the kitchen and brought the rest of the food out.

Don and Marc each carried a platter in from the grill. They placed the meat on the table and told the kids everything was ready. The four boys were the first ones out of their seats, rushing over to the table to fill their plates. Once the boys were finished, the girls walked to the table and fixed their dinner.

"It's getting cold out there," Don said as he removed his jacket. "I think it may snow before the night's out."

The teens heard Don and looked up at the glass ceiling above the pool. They could see the dark clouds that had formed in the gray sky, making it very dark outside. By the time everyone was finished eating, the snow began to fall, blanketing the glass panels.

The men walked to the back of the pool area and stared out into the back yard. The wind was driving the snow almost vertically across the yard. After standing at the glass wall for a few minutes, Don went into the family room and turned on the news. He watched the weather reports about the sudden storm and then went back to join the others.

"We're getting slammed," Don informed the group as he walked past them on the way to the pool house.

When the group saw the large flat screen television light up, they all turned their attention to it. Don switched to a local news station, turned off the music, and turned up the sound on the television.

Everyone watched the pictures on the television of points west of them. Some parts of the state were already covered with a foot of snow and the weatherman was predicting more before the storm was finished. Travel warnings streamed across the bottom of the screen, warning of slippery roads and near zero visibility.

Jack watched the images of the Doppler radar and told everyone that the storm was huge. Reaching up, he pointed at the screen and said, "This is where we were this summer. The storm is over two hundred miles long."

"Jack, Tom, let's get some firewood stacked in the garage," Don said. "Marc and I will go out back and test the generator."

"We can help too," Paul and Brad both said. "We'll go get dressed."

Paul and Brad went into the pool house to dress and Jerry and Bob put on Jackets. When the two boys came out in their jeans and shirts, the four men went to assist Jack and Tom with the firewood.

Yuko turned to Crystal and said, "We must go Crystal. My parents will be very worried."

"You girls can't drive in this weather," Marge said. "Why don't you two call your parents and tell them you're here?"

Yuko looked at the television and then out into the yard. She could see that several inches of snow already covered the ground.

"Maybe she's right Yuko," Crystal said. "Let's go call."

Marge led the two girls into the family room and pointed to the phone.

"I'll talk to your parents if you'd like me to," Marge told the girls.

"Could you Mrs. Graham, my parents are from Japan and don't understand these things," Yuko said.

"Sure dear, get your mom on the phone and I will explain the situation," Marge said.

Yuko dialed the phone and began to speak in Japanese. After she talked for a few minutes, she handed the phone to Marge.

"This is my father," Yuko said. "My mom doesn't understand English too well."

Marge took the phone and talked with Yuko's father. She assured him that his daughter was welcome and it would be no trouble to have her stay until the storm pasted and the roads were safe to travel. When she was finished, Marge handed the phone to Yuko and smiled.

Yuko talked with her father and hung up the phone. She thanked Marge, telling her that her dad was concerned that she would be a burden.

"We have plenty of food, room and things to wear Yuko, you will not be a burden at all." Marge said. "Would you like me to talk with your parents too Crystal?"

"Maybe Mrs. Graham," Crystal said as she dialed the phone.

After speaking with her dad, Crystal handed the phone to Marge. She talked with the girl's father, assuring him that she would be just fine and could stay as long as necessary. When she finished, Marge gave Crystal the phone so she could say goodbye to her father.

The three women went back to the pool and turned their attention back to the news. Crystal and Yuko thanked Marge repeatedly for being so kind and inviting them to stay.

The men came back into the pool area and joined the women. They explained that there was almost six inches on snow on the ground and the wind was howling.

"Damn it's cold out there," Jack said. "I'm freezing."

Kim jumped up, went into the pool house, and started the hot tub. When she returned, she told the guys to put their suits back on and sit in the hot water. Jack, Tom, Paul, and Brad headed to the pool house and returned in their swim trunks. The four boys stepped into the swirling hot water and sat on the seats beneath the foam.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.