The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 53

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 53 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Megan began to stir, feeling the presence of Jack next to her in the bed. His arm was still draped over her, his hand resting on her tummy. Snuggling back against him, she felt his morning erection pressing into her bottom. Megan placed her hands on Jack's arm, pulled it tight to her chest, and wiggled her butt against his warm hard penis.

Kissing the back of Jack's neck, Megan felt her heart begin to race. She touched the ring on her left finger, making sure that she wasn't dreaming about receiving it. Jack woke up and rolled onto his back. He opened and closed his eyes several times as he became aware of his surroundings.

"Morning Jack," Megan said softly. "Did you sleep well?"

"Good morning baby... I slept great. What time is it?"

Megan twisted her head around so she could see the alarm clock on her nightstand and said, "nine-thirty."

Jack felt Megan's hand on his throbbing penis. She began to stroke him and fondle his testicles.

"Oh baby, that feels very nice, but I have to go take a piss," he said. "I'll be right back."

Jack climbed over Megan and got out of bed. His penis pointed straight up, almost touching his stomach.

"How are you going to go to the bathroom?" Megan giggled. "Stand on your head?"

"It isn't easy when I'm this hard," Jack laughed.

Jack went into the bathroom, stood in front of the toilet and tried to point his hard-on at the bowl. His erection began to diminish and he was able to complete his task. When he returned to the bedroom, Megan was sitting on the edge of the bed, dressed in her pajamas.

"We better go downstairs and see what's going on Jack, I think my parents are up."

Jack nodded and began picking up his clothing from the floor. While he dressed, Megan went into the bathroom to take care of her morning duties. She returned wearing a short terrycloth robe over her pajamas and watched Jack finish dressing.

"I wish I had a toothbrush," Jack said, buttoning his shirt. "My mouth feels like it's full of cotton."

"Follow me," Megan said walking back into the bathroom.

Jack went into the bathroom and watched Megan open a drawer and produce a new toothbrush. She handed it to him and he tore open the package. Megan pointed to the tube of toothpaste on the sink counter and watched him brush his teeth.

When Jack was finished, Megan took the toothbrush and dropped it into the holder next to hers.

"Now you have a toothbrush here sweetheart, I hope you get to use it often."

Jack grinned and said, "Me too."

Jack took Megan into his arms and kissed her. They stood in the bathroom, their arms around one another, and kissed for several minutes.

"I love you Megan," Jack said. "It was great being able to sleep with you last night."

Megan's throat tightened like it did every time he expressed his love for her. Her eyes filled with tears of joy and she tightened her grip around his body.

"I love you too Jack Graham," she said. "Spending the night with you... and my ring has made this the best birthday I could ever have."

Megan and Jack kissed again and decided to go downstairs. When they walked into the kitchen, they found Megan's parents sitting at the table in the breakfast nook.

"Good morning mom and dad," Megan said as she scurried over to her parents. "Look what Jack got me for my birthday."

Megan extended her left hand and displayed the ring for her parents. Her mom took her hand in hers and examined the new jewelry that adorned her daughter's finger.

"Good morning, and happy birthday Megan," Liz said.

"Happy birthday sweetie," Jerry said.

Jack stood nervously, shifting from one foot to the other. "Good morning Mrs. and Mr. Stone," he said sheepishly.

Jerry said, "good morning," and folded his newspaper. "Did you two kids sleep well last night?"

"Yes sir," Jack replied.

"Good morning Jack," Liz said. "The ring is just beautiful."

"Sit down Jack," Jerry told Jack.

Jack pulled out a chair and sat at the table with Megan's parents. Megan pulled her hand away from her mother's, bounced around the table and held her hand out for her dad.

"Isn't it just the nicest ring you have ever seen daddy," Megan said.

Jerry held his daughter's hand and looked at the ring.

"It isn't an engagement ring," Jerry said with a chuckle.

"Daddy!" Megan giggled. "No, it's not an engagement ring... but it does mean that we are going steady."

Jerry laughed and released his daughter's hand. "It's very nice honey."

"Come on Megan," Liz said. "Give me a hand in the kitchen. You two kids must be hungry."

Megan and her mom went into the kitchen, leaving Jack alone with Jerry. They looked at one another, both trying to find words to break the silence.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Jerry cleared his throat and said, "Jack, I want to thank you for taking such good care of my little girl. Ever since you and Megan have started to date, she has been a different person."

"I really care for Megan Mr. Stone." Jack said.

"I know you do son," Jerry said, looking around to be sure Megan couldn't hear him. "Is everything set for her party tonight?"

Jack nodded and told Jerry that he and Megan planned to go to dinner.

"I'll make an excuse to stop at the country club and have her there by six," Jack said. "I don't think she has any idea about the party."

Jerry smiled and started to say something, but stopped when her heard his wife and daughter returning.

Liz and Megan carried trays with the breakfast on them and set them on the table. Liz handed Jack and Jerry each a plate of bacon and eggs while Megan passed out the juice and toast.

When the four were finished with their meal, Liz cleared the table and returned with a wrapped package. She handed it to Megan and said, "Happy birthday, from your father and me."

Megan opened the envelope that was taped to the package, read it, and passed it to Jack. She carefully removed the bright colored paper and lifted the lid off the box it had concealed.

Wrapped in white tissue paper was a black satin blindfold. Megan pulled it from the box, held it up, and examined it.

"Um... it's nice," Megan said with a puzzled look on her face.

"Well put it on Megan," Jerry said, fighting back the urge to laugh.

Liz helped her daughter cover her eyes with the blindfold and took her arm. She pulled Megan out of her chair and began to lead her around the house with Jack and Jerry close behind. After several trips through the house and up and down the stairs, Liz guided Megan out to the garage.

Standing behind his daughter, Jerry pulled the tag ends of the ribbons that held the blindfold over Megan's eyes. When he pulled it away and restored her ability to see, Megan saw a brand new, bright yellow, Mustang convertible with a large red bow on the roof.

Megan stood dazed, staring at her new car. She felt her dad's hands on her shoulders and heard him say, "Well, do you like it?"

Spinning around, Megan threw her arms around her father's neck. She hugged him, kissed his cheek and turned back to the car.

"Thank you so much daddy! It's wonderful!"

Megan went to her mom, hugged and kissed her and grabbed Jack by the arm. She pulled him to the new car and he opened the driver's door for her. Sliding into the black leather seat, Megan gripped the steering wheel and looked over the dashboard.

The keys were in the car and Megan twisted them, bringing the engine to life. The new car purred and she pressed the gas pedal, causing the engine to race. She turned on the radio and tuned it to her favorite station, filling the car with loud music.

Jack stood next to the open door and watched her fiddle with the controls. Megan turned down the radio and asked Jack how to put the top down.

"I'm not sure," Jack said.

Closing her door, Jack went to the passenger side of the car, removed the big bow, and climbed in. He pulled down the visor in front of Megan and reveled the instructions for lowering the convertible top. Megan read the instructions, released a latch at the top of the windshield, and reached for the latch above Jack.

Pressing a button on the dashboard, the top began to retract, and folded itself into a compartment behind the back seat. Megan sat proudly behind the wheel of her new car grinning.

"Jack," Megan said. "Can we take my new car when we go to dinner tonight?"

"Of course we can Megan," Jack said.

Megan pushed the button that controlled the top and refastened the latches when it was in place. She turned off the engine, opened her door, and climbed out.

Standing between her parents, she thanked them again for the present. Liz and Jerry went into the house, leaving Megan and Jack alone in the garage.

Moving in front of Jack, Megan put her arms around his waist and pulled him close. She tilted her head up, placed her lips against his, and opened her mouth. When Jack parted his lips, Megan snaked her tongue into his mouth and searched for his. They kissed for several moments and then Megan pulled her head back.

"The ring is still the best present I've gotten... or will get Jack."

Jack smiled and hugged her tightly. He put his hand on the back of her head, guided her mouth to his, and kissed her.

"How do you like my new car?" Megan asked.

"It's great Megan, but it's kind of small inside."

Megan giggled, knowing what he was alluding to, and placed her hand over his crotch.

"I'm sure we'll manage Jack," she said. "I can't wait to try it out."

Jack slid his hands down her back and gripped her bottom. He squeezed her butt cheeks and said, "I'm sure we'll find a way to fool around in your car."

The two teens laughed and went back into the house. Jack told Megan's parents goodbye and headed for the door.

Standing in the foyer, Jack and Megan kissed and held each other.

"I'll pick you up at five Megan," Jack told her. "Dress nice."

"Okay sweetheart, I'll be ready when you get here."

They kissed again and Jack left. Megan went into the kitchen and joined her parents. Jerry was reading his newspaper and Liz was sipping her coffee. Sitting in a chair next to her mother, Megan picked up her glass of juice and finished it.

"It looks like that young man is very much in love with you Megan," Liz said.

"I hope so mom, because I love him to death," Megan replied. "I hope you and daddy aren't upset that he stayed here last night."

"No honey, we're not upset. We like Jack and would rather have you two here than in the backseat of a car somewhere," Liz said.

Jerry put his paper down, looked across the table at his daughter, and said, "Just don't make a habit of it Megan."

"What do you mean daddy?"

"I mean that you are still young and have a lot of life to live. I just don't think that it's a good idea to spend all of your time with Jack. You need to have other interests too," he said.

"I do have other interests daddy, I spend more time with Lisa, Kim, and Sally than I do with Jack... at least right now."

"What about college Megan?" Liz asked. "You do still plan to go don't you?"

"Of course I do mom, I still want to be an accountant," Megan said. "However, I think I would like to stay here and go to the local university rather than go away to school. I want to be close to you guys and my friends."

"Megan," Jerry said. "You've already been accepted at Boston College, I thought that's where you wanted to go."

"It was daddy, that is until I met Kim and Sally. I know they are much younger than I am, but they are my best friends, them and Lisa. I didn't have any real friends all through high school and now that I do, I don't want to leave them. I'm a straight 'A' student and I can go to any college that I want to... and I want to go here."

"I'm sure that Jack doesn't have anything to do with your decision to change schools does he," Liz said sarcastically.

"Of course he does mom, I want to be close to him too. What's wrong with that?"

"There's nothing wrong with wanting to be close to Jack, or your friends Megan," Liz said. "I just don't want you to miss out on life."

Megan began to cry. She looked at her dad and back to her mom.

"I have already missed out on my teens. The last five years have been very hard for me, and not much fun. Now I have met new friends, gotten a boyfriend that cares for me, and I don't want to leave. I want to stay here and be with them and that's what I'm going to do," Megan said, wiping the tears from her eyes.

Megan jumped up from the table and ran upstairs to her room. She flopped onto her bed and buried her face into her pillow. Liz came into the room, sat on the edge of the bed, and began to rub her daughter's back.

"Megan honey," Liz said. "I'm sorry if I upset you, I didn't mean to. Your father and I are just concerned. We don't want you to get hurt."

Megan rolled onto her back and looked up at her mom. "If I get hurt, I get hurt. If I don't do anything I'll never get hurt, but I won't have any fun either."

Liz sat quietly, pondering what her daughter just said. She thought about her own life and the things she missed out on. Reaching down and pulling Megan up, Liz hugged her daughter.

"You're so right Megan. I don't want you to miss out on growing up and learning life's lessons... I don't want you to be me. You can choose any school you want to and your father and I will support your decision."

"Okay mom. I'm sorry I got so upset, it's just that it seems like my life is just beginning and I want to be able to make my own decisions."

"Your father and I are parents Megan. It's hard for us to accept that you're growing up and will soon be gone. I will try to do a better job of understanding you and your needs honey... I just want to be part of your life."

Megan hugged her mom and rested her head on her shoulder.

"I want you and daddy to be part of my life too. I want to be able to come to you and ask questions and get advice. I also want to be able to screw up and know you two still love me."

Jerry was standing outside Megan's door, listening to her and Liz talk. He walked into the room, sat on the bed and put his arm around his daughter.

"Megan," Jerry said. "You can come to us about anything. We know you are an adult now, even though it's hard to accept. Your mom is right about school, you go wherever you want to. If you ever need to talk to me I will be there for you."

"Thanks daddy," Megan said.

Liz smiled and took her daughter's chin in her hand. "Okay, that's enough of that. Why don't we all get dressed and go for a ride in your new car."

Megan giggled, jumped off the bed and took off her robe. She headed for the bathroom and said, "I'll be ready in fifteen minutes."

Jerry and Liz left Megan's room, went to their own, and began to get ready.

"I feel like such a shit Jerry," Liz said as she took off her nightgown.

"Why?" Jerry asked.

"I spent most of our married life in a sexual vacuum and now I'm trying to do the same to our daughter."

"Well, from the way she was sucking Jack's cock last night, I don't think she will have any troubles in the sex department. I thought I saw her take him all the way into her throat a couple of times, and she really seemed to enjoy it."

Liz laughed, dropped to her knees, and took her husbands penis out of his pants. She stroked him with her hand, looking up into his eyes.

"You mean like this?" She asked and took him into her mouth. She coated his manhood with her saliva and then sucked his semi hard penis in all the way.

Her nose was against his pubic hair, her hand around his hanging balls. She moved her mouth over him, feeling him grow. Pulling his penis out of her mouth, she licked the underside.

"Do you like it when I take your cock into my throat?"

"Oh yes," Jerry groaned.

Liz put him back into her mouth and sucked gently. She bobbed her head over his hard-on, taking more and more into her mouth. Jerry's penis was throbbing and as big as it would get. When his wife pushed her head forward and took his entire length into her mouth and throat, Jerry let out a groan. He put his hands on the sides of Liz's head and began to pump his hips, sliding his penis in and out of her sucking mouth.

It had been several days since they made love and it didn't take Jerry long to feel his penis begin to throb with his impending orgasm. Liz felt him swell in her throat and backed off, holding only the bulbous head between her lips. She wrapped her hand around him and began to fist his penis until she felt the first spurt of cum travel its length.

Pulling him out of her mouth, she continued to pump his shaft. The first jet of hot cum splattered against her cheek and she adjusted her aim. The next hard spurts shot into her open mouth as Jerry looked down and watched. When his ejaculations began to diminish, Liz took him back into her mouth and sucked the last of his cum out of his penis.

"Do you think I'm as good as Megan?" Liz asked as she collected the thick cum on her cheek with her finger and sucked it clean.

"Well," Jerry chuckled, "I guess there's only one way to find out."

Liz stood up and said, "How's that?"

"I guess I'll have to let Megan suck my cock again and then I can compare you two."

Liz slapped him on the arm and called him a dirty old man.

"Well if that's how you think you should find out, maybe I should suck Jack's cock and see what her thinks."

Jerry stopped laughing and looked at his wife. "Maybe we should let Megan suck and fuck Jack and you and I will suck and fuck each other."

"I was just kidding Jerry, don't get so serious. Get dressed now so Megan can take us out in her new car."

Jerry went into the bathroom and jumped into the shower. As he washed his genitals, he became aroused. His mind drew a mental picture of his daughter with his penis in her mouth and his wife doing the same thing to Jack. Shaking his head to clear the nasty thoughts, Jerry reached for the hot water control and twisted it off. He let out a muffled scream when the ice-cold water struck his body and his mind cleared of the exotic image.

"Are you okay in there?" Liz asked.

"Yes, I'm fine. I'll be done in a couple of minutes."

Jerry finished in the bathroom and Liz went in to get ready. While his wife showered, Jerry went downstairs to wait. Megan was waiting in the family room, sitting on the couch.

"Your mother is getting ready Megan," Jerry said. "She'll be down in a few minutes."

Megan nodded, picked up a magazine and began to flip through the pages. She thought about the conversation she and her parents had that morning.

"Daddy," she said, never looking up from the magazine. "Are you mad because I want to stay home and go to school?"

"No honey, I'm not mad. In fact after thinking about it, I'm happy you have decided to stay home. I haven't been around much for you or showed much interest in you these past years, and it will give me an opportunity to make up for lost time."

"I'd really like that daddy. I would love to do more with you and mom," Megan said, tossing the magazine onto the couch. "I just hope that we can include Jack too."

"Yes, we can include Jack... You're really in love with him aren't you?"

Megan got up off the couch, went to her dad's chair and sat on his lap. She put right arm around his neck and held her left hand up for him to see. Leaning against him, Megan put her head on his shoulder.

"I love him very much daddy. He makes me feel pretty and sexy and like... like a woman."

Jerry put his arm around his daughter's waist and held her. He moved his hand to her back and rubbed up and down along her spine.

"Megan, you're a very beautiful woman. Jack's lucky to have a girl like you... but to me... well, you'll always be my little girl."

Megan hugged her dad tight and said, "I always want to be you little girl daddy, but I want to be a woman too. I like to feel sexy and desired."

Jerry felt his penis flinch under his daughter's bottom. The wrap around skirt she was wearing was open and her could see her thighs.

"Am I making you uncomfortable daddy?" She asked, having felt the movement against her butt.

Jerry cleared his throat, nodded and said, "Just a little, you'd better get up."

The though of her dad becoming aroused by her excited Megan. She wiggled her bottom and stood up, giving her dad a quick glimpse of her panties. She fixed her skirt, glanced at her father's crotch, and smiled at him. The telltale bulge in his slacks made Megan feel sexy.

"Are you two ready?" Liz said as she walked into the room.

"I sure am," Megan said. "I can't wait to drive my new car."

Megan, Jerry, and Liz all went out to the garage and got into the new convertible. Liz climbed into the back seat behind Megan and Jerry jumped into the passenger seat. Megan started the car, backed out of the garage, and took off down the driveway.

When she reached the street, Megan pushed down on the gas pedal and the bright yellow Mustang jumped forward, squealing the tires. She sped down the street, slowing to make a turn onto the main road.

"I think you're going to need to find a job Megan," Jerry said.

"What for?" She replied.

"To pay for the tickets you're going to get if you drive like this," Jerry said with a chuckle.

Megan slowed down to the posted speed limit. She drove several miles and pulled into a parking lot to turn around. Jerry looked over at her and noticed her skirt was open giving him a clear view of her thighs. He felt his penis begin to stir again as he stared at his daughter. When she looked over at her dad, Megan noticed that he was gazing at her legs.

A big smile formed on Megan's face as she pulled out of the lot and back onto the street. She shifted around in the seat, causing her skirt to open further. Glancing into the rear view mirror, she saw that her mom was looking out the side window.

"I love the car," Megan said. "It's so fast."

Megan stopped at a red light and turned to look into the back seat. When she did, her skirt opened far enough for her dad to see her sheer white lace panties. He could see the thin strip of red pubic hair through the almost transparent material.

"Do you want to drive mom?" Megan said. "It's really fun."

"Sure honey, I'd love to drive your new car," Liz replied.

Megan pulled off the road into a parking lot, got out of the car and folded her seat forward so her mom could get out of the back. Megan climbed into the backseat and her mom got behind the wheel. Liz pulled out of the parking lot and took off down the road.

"You're right Megan," Liz said gripping the steering wheel. "This car is fast. If you're not careful, you'll get speeding tickets like your dad said."

Megan sat in the middle of the backseat and put her hands on the backs of the front bucket seats.

"I'll be careful mom," Megan said. "I've never gotten a ticket and I don't want to start now."

Jerry turned when Megan spoke and was looking right between her legs. She had her feet placed on either side of the hump and he could see the crotch of her panties. After staring for a moment, Jerry turned around and looked out the windshield.

Leaning back, Megan giggled to herself, knowing that her dad had looked up her skirt. She could feel a tingling beginning between her legs and her face felt flush. She thought about the night that she went into her parents' room and the things that happened. After sliding behind her dad, Megan slipped her hand between her legs, rubbed her crotch, and then quickly removed her hand. She pulled her skirt closed and let out a deep sigh.

Liz pulled onto their street and turned into the driveway. She parked the car in the garage and the three of them got out and went into the house. Jerry and Liz went into the kitchen for coffee and Megan went to her room after thanking her parents for the car again.

Megan went to her closet and began to look for something to wear on her date with Jack.

Kim was wakened by someone knocking on her bedroom door. She rubbed her eyes and said, "Come in."

Jack opened her door, stepped into the room, and stopped in his tracks.

"Oh shit," Jack said. "I'm sorry... I didn't know Sally was here too."

"It's ok Jack," Kim said. "What's up?"

Jack glanced at Kim's bed. Sally was still asleep, uncovered from the waist up. Kim sat up against the headboard and pulled the covers over her and Sally.

"I wonder if you could do me a favor and take pictures at Megan's party tonight?" He said.

"Sure Jack, I'd be happy to. Do you want me to use your video camera?" Kim asked.

"That's a great idea Kim, that way you can get the surprise on her face when she walks in." Jack replied.

"Yeah Jack, and when you give her the ring too." Kim said.

"Well, I already gave Megan the ring. I gave it to her last night."

Kim swung her legs over the side of the bed, covering her middle with the sheet. Jack looked at her bare breasts and felt his penis begin to get hard.

"Did she like it? What did she say?" Kim asked him.

"Yes Kim, she likes it. She said it made her happy." Jack said.

Kim stood up, went to her dresser, and took a long tee shirt out of a drawer. She pulled it over her head and sat down on her love seat. Sally began to stir and opened her eyes.

"Good morning," Sally said, pulling the covers up around her neck.

"Jack gave Megan her ring last night," Kim said.

"That's cool," Sally replied. "I'll bet she almost pissed her pants when she got it. Speaking of piss, I have to go to the bathroom."

Sally got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. She pushed the door as she went into the room, closing it about half way.

"Was she surprised?" Sally said from the bathroom.

"Yes, she was very surprised Sally," Jack said.

When she was finished, Sally came back into Kim's bedroom. She was slipping her arms into a robe as she went back to the bed and sat down. Sally sat on the edge of the bed, her robe half open.

"Did you get laid?" Sally giggled.

Jack smiled and nodded his head. "I ended up spending the night at Megan's house."

"Did her parents get mad at you for sleeping over there?" Kim asked.

"No, they were cool about it. They gave Megan a new Mustang convertible for her birthday." Jack said.

"Really! What color is it?" Sally said.

"Bright yellow." Jack replied.

"I can't wait to see it and maybe go for a ride. Have you been for a ride it yet?" Kim asked her brother.

"Not yet Kim, but we are taking it tonight. Is everything ready for the surprise party tonight?" He said.

"I think so, we talked to a few kids at school, but I'm not sure who will come." Kim replied.

"Thanks," Jack said. "I'm sure the party will be great no matter who comes from school, we're her real friends. Where are mom and dad?"

"I don't know, I was sleeping," Kim said. "Did you check to see if there is a note on the bulletin board?"

Jack shook his head no and left the room. He came back a couple of minutes later, carrying his video camera. He turned it on, pointed it at Kim and then at Sally.

"Do you remember how to work the camera Kim?" Jack said as he moved back and forth between the girls.

"Yes," Kim replied. "I remember."

Kim stood up and while Jack was taping her, she turned around and lifted her shirt. Jack laughed as he centered her bottom in the viewfinder and continued to record her antics. When Kim bent over and wiggled her butt at him, Sally jumped off the bed and scurried over to her.

Facing Jack, Sally grabbed Kim around the waist and began to spank her naked butt. Kim squirmed around, but Sally maintained her hold and continued to smack her hand on Kim. Reaching around Sally, Kim grabbed her robe and pulled it open, exposing her to the camera.

Giggling, Sally pulled Kim's tee shirt up and over her head. Kim lunged, knocking Sally onto the love seat and the two girls began to wrestle. They were soon on the floor, each trying to get an advantage over the other. Kim finally managed to get Sally onto her back and sat on her stomach. She grabbed Sally's legs, pulled them forward, and pushed them apart.

"He's taking pictures of my pussy!" Sally grunted as she tried to free herself.

"So what, he's seen it before," Kim giggled.

Sally tried to knock Kim off her, but was unable to get enough leverage. Kim finally released Sally's legs and quickly closed them. Kim got off her cousin and helped her to her feet. Picking her tee shirt up from the floor, Kim covered herself.

"Wow!" Jack said. "That was cool. You two should let me make a movie of you wrestling sometime."

"Yeah," Sally giggled. "We could make it X rated. I'll bet you'd like a video of two girls going at it... wouldn't you."

Jack turned the camera off and removed it from his eye. He looked at the two girls and said, "Hell yes, it would be great."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.