The Lottery - Cover

The Lottery

Copyright© 2002 by Dark Vision

Chapter 51

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 51 - The lives of the Graham and Lewis families change forever when they win the state lottery. Follow these two families as their children come of age.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Kim waited for her brother in the hall near the doorway of the school building. She had gone outside, but found it to be too cold and windy to wait there. As she rested against the wall, several of the girls from her classes stopped by and chatted before going out into the cold. Sally came up and stood next to her and waited for Tom.

"What are you doing tonight Kim?" Sally asked.

"Jack and I are going shopping for a birthday present for Megan and then I guess I'll just do my home work. How about you?"

"I don't have anything planned, just schoolwork and talking to Brad. He wants to get together this weekend and do something."

"Yeah, Paul does too. I think those two want to fool around with us."

Sally grinned and giggled, "That's cool, I want to fool around too."

Kim looked down the hallway and saw Tom, Jack, and Megan walking towards them. She smiled at her brother and waved. When they were all together, they left the school and headed for their vehicles.

Jack walked Megan to her car, talked for a few minutes, and kissed her goodbye. When he climbed into his truck he tossed his books into the back seat and started the engine.

"Are we going to go home before we go shopping Jack?" Kim asked.

"Not unless you want to Kim, I thought we could just go to the mall, get the shopping done and then go home," Jack said as he removed his tie and unbuttoned the first two buttons of his white shirt.

"That's fine, let's go."

Jack pulled out of the parking lot and drove towards the mall. Kim reached over the seat, pulled her backpack into the front seat and put it on the floor. She unzipped the pack, removed a pair of jeans and put them on the seat next to her. After removing her shoes, Kim pulled the jeans up her legs and over her knees. Wiggling around on the seat she managed to get the pants all the way up before she removed her skirt.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jack asked as he shifted his eyes between his sister and the road.

"I'm changing my clothes, I figured that you would want to go straight to the mall and I came prepared. I'm not going shopping in this getup."

By the time Jack pulled into the mall's parking lot, Kim had removed the remainder of her school outfit and put on a sweater. She fastened her jeans and put on a pair of tennis shoes she had also packed. Jack parked the truck and the two went into the mall.

As they walked along, Kim quizzed her brother about what he wanted to get for Megan.

"I have no idea Kim, what would you suggest?"

"Let's go get something to drink Jack, we can talk about it in the food court."

Jack bought Cokes for each of them and they sat on a bench to drink them.

"Just how personal do you want the gift to be Jack," Kim asked her brother.

After thinking for a moment, Jack said. "Very personal I guess."

Kim glanced around and made sure no one could hear them talking. She began to giggle and put her hand on Jack's leg just above his knee.

"Well then, that makes it easy. We can just tie a ribbon around your cock for her."

"Kim!" Jack said, "Please try to be serious."

"Okay spoiled sport, finish your drink and follow me. I think I know the perfect gift for you to give Megan."

Jack tossed his empty cup into a trash container and followed his sister through the mall. She led him to a jewelry store and to a counter full of rings. While Kim was slowly looking at the rings in the glass counter, a salesgirl asked if she needed any help.

"I would like to see something with a topaz stone," Kim said.

The salesgirl guided them to another counter and took out a display case filled with rings. Jack stood next to his sister and shifted from one foot to the other as Kim examined the rings. She pulled a ring out of the box and looked at it closely. The ring had a yellow topaz stone in the center and two very small diamonds on each side. She slipped it onto her finger and held it out for Jack to see.

Jack held Kim's fingertips and looked at the gold ring on her finger.

"What do you think Kim, will Megan like it?" Jack asked.

Kim looked up at her brother and smiled, "Yes Jack, she'll love it."

"Okay then," Jack said to the sales girl. "How much is this ring?"

The girl looked at a small tag on the ring and said, "Eighty five dollars plus tax."

Jack took out his wallet and gave the girl his credit card. "I'll take it."

Kim handed the ring to the salesgirl and asked her to gift wrap it for them. She put the ring into a small velvet ring box and then into a silver box. After she had covered the package with bright foil paper, she completed the transaction and gave Jack the slip to sign.

"I want to stop at another store while we are here," Kim said. "I need to look for a new pair of pajamas for next weekend."

Kim headed to her favorite clothing store and Jack followed her. He clutched the small bag the girl had put the ring into as they walked along. When they reached the sleepwear department, Kim began to look through the racks of pajamas.

"How about something like this?" Jack said, holding up a white see-through baby doll nightie with a very small g-string bottom.

Kim looked at the garment and smiled, "I don't think that would be appropriate for a pajama party with a bunch of girls... but I will wear it for you if you want."

Jack started to put the nightie back on the rack, but changed his mind. He held onto it as his little sister continued her search. Kim found a pair of silk pajamas with long, drawstring bottoms and a short-sleeved top. She took the nightie that Jack was holding and her selection the to counter and paid for them both. The two siblings left the mall, went to Jack's truck and got in.

The ride home was silent and only took a few minutes. After Jack parked in the garage, they both went into the house. Kim found a note in the kitchen from her mom, telling the kids that they were out with their Aunt and Uncle. Kim informed Jack and went up to her room.

Kim took her new items out of the bag and put them away. She took out her books and sat down at her desk to do her homework.

Jack raided the refrigerator and found food left over from dinner the night before. He sat at the counter eating and staring at the bag containing the ring he had bought for Megan. His mind wandered back to the afternoon at Megan's house and the lovemaking they had enjoyed. He thought about her tight nude body and how he felt when he held her close to him. His heart began to race and his penis twitched in his slacks as he thought about being in her vagina and having her legs wrapped around him.

By the time Jack had finished his afternoon snack, he had a raging erection, and a burning desire to see his girlfriend. He put his dirty plate into the sink and called Megan.

"Hi baby," he said when she answered the phone. "What are you doing?"

"Hi Jack, I was just hanging around the house, I finished my homework and don't really have anything to do. How about you?"

"I was just thinking about you and wondered if you would like some company for a while. Maybe we could work on my algebra or something."

"I would really like that Jack."

"Cool, I'll be right over, I just have to change."

"Hurry Jack, I miss you."

Jack hung up the telephone and ran up the stairs to his room. He quickly removed his school clothes and put on jeans and a shirt. Once he was dressed, he went to Kim's room to tell her that he was leaving.

"I'm going to run over to Megan's house and work on my math with her," Jack said as he stood next to his sister.

"Okay big brother, I'll see you later."

"Kim," he said, sitting on the edge of her bed. "Are you sure that she will like the ring?"

Kim turned around in her desk chair and rolled it up close to Jack. She reached out, put both of her hands on his knees and smiled at him.

"Jack, Megan will love the ring, it's very pretty. She will also love what it stands for."

"What do you mean Kim?"

"Well, if you put it on her left ring finger it will mean that you want to go steady with her. It's something that's very important to a girl."

"I don't understand Kim, I haven't gone steady before."

"It means that you only want her as a girlfriend and won't date anyone else. Megan will show everyone she knows the ring and tell them who gave it to her."

Jack thought about what Kim said and asked, "What about us?"

"I would hope that's different Jack. You and I are something special and I hope we can continue to enjoy our relationship."

Jack leaned forward, took Kim's head in his hands and kissed her softly on the lips.

"Me too, I don't ever want things to change between us."

Kim's eyes filled with tears. She got up and sat on Jack's lap, put her arms around him and held him tightly.

"Me either Jack. Now you had better get going or I'm going to rip your clothes off and fuck your brains out," she said as she stood up.

Jack also stood up. He put his arms around Kim and his hands on her bottom. When he lifted her up by her butt, Kim wrapped her legs around his waist and hooked them behind his back.

"Maybe you and I can go for a swim when I get back Kim."

"Maybe Jack, we will have to see what time you get home."

Kim unhooked her legs and reluctantly moved away from her brother. She pushed her chair back to her desk and told him goodbye as he left the room.

Jack drove over to Megan's house and knocked on the front door. When she opened it, Megan sprang into Jacks arms and began to kiss him. He put one arm around her back and held his books with the other as Megan covered his face with small wet kisses.

When she finally released her grip on his neck, Megan closed the door and invited Jack in.

"I'm so happy you came over Jack, I really miss you," she said as she took his hand and pulled him into the family room. "I love you so much Jack, and just hate to be away from you."

Jack followed close behind Megan with his eyes fixed on her bottom. She had changed out of her school clothing and put on a pair of skintight stretch pants and a tank top. His gaze traveled up her back, pausing at the two-inch strip of flesh between the waistband of her pants and her snug top. He examined her narrow waist before looking up at the back of her head.

"You had your hair cut," he said as they reached the couch.

Megan stopped and turned to face Jack, ran her fingers through her short red hair, and said, "Yes, I stopped after school today. Do you like it?"

Megan's hair had been cut into a boyish style, exposing her long neck. Jack looked at the newly styled hair as she slowly turned around.

After a few moments, Jack smiled and said, "It looks great on you Megan."

Jack reached out and ran his fingers through her hair, noting its stiffness. His hands moved to her neck and he pulled her to him, covering her lips with his. Breaking the kiss, he cocked his head and kissed her exposed neck, causing Megan to lean her head back and exhale slowly.

Small goose bumps began to form on her skin as Jack nibbled on her ear lobe and probed her ear with the tip of his tongue. He tossed his book on the couch behind Megan and put his now empty hand on her waist. Rubbing gently along her ribs, he moved his hand to her breast, covered it and made small circles over it with his palm.

Megan moved her hands, which had been dangling at her side, to Jack's butt and gripped his firm cheeks. She pulled his pelvis to hers and ground herself against his now stiff manhood.

"That feels so good," she said as she rotated her hips and massaged his hard-on with her mons.

The two teens were lost in their lust and barely heard Megan's mom when she walked into the room.

"Hi kids," Liz said. "How was school today?"

Jack and Megan quickly parted and looked in the direction of Liz. They were both turning red and trying to recover from their sensual embrace.

Liz crossed the room, flipped at Megan's hair with her fingers, and smiled. The teens could see her eyes move from Megan's hair to her breasts and then to Jack's crotch. Megan's nipples poked against the thin material of her tank top, and Jack had an obvious lump in his jeans.

"You hair is so cute Megan," Liz said. "I really like it like this."

"Thanks mom, I decided to try something different. I have worn my hair long forever and wanted to see how I would look with it short."

Liz fought the urge to giggle and put her arms around the two teen's waists. She pulled them close to her and said, "You know, there's nothing wrong with being in love. I have a headache and I'm going to go upstairs and lay down. Your dad will be home in about an hour and a half. Maybe if I feel a little better, we can go out for a bite later."

"That sounds good mom, Jack and I are going to work on his algebra," Megan said.

Liz released her grip on her daughter and Jack, and replied, "Okay, have fun. I'll see you two in an hour or so."

Jack and Megan stood quietly and watched Liz walk out of the room. When she was out of sight, the two teens looked at one another and began to giggle.

"Well," Jack said. "That was certainly embarrassing."

"What's the matter Jack, don't you like it when my mom watches you playing with my tits or me squeezing your ass?" Megan giggled.

Taking Jack by the arm, she sat on the couch and pulled him down next to her. She put her hand into his crotch and rubbed his now relaxed penis.

Jack groaned as she brought his penis back to its erect state. He put his arm around her and cupped her small breast in his hand, covering it completely. As he gently gripped and released her firm flesh, he felt her nipple harden against his hand.

"Aren't you afraid your mom will come back?" Jack said.

"I don't care if she does," she replied, and covered his mouth with hers.

Jack parted his lips and accepted her tongue as she pressed it into his mouth. He could feel her explore his teeth, tongue, and inner cheeks with her hot tongue as she increased the pressure on his stiff shaft. While she continued to kiss him, she fumbled with the small tab of his zipper and pulled it down.

When her hand snaked into his fly and pulled his throbbing penis out of the opening, Jack moaned into her mouth. He could feel her fingers barely graze his torrid shaft as she moved her hand from his fly to the bulbous head.

Megan removed her mouth from his, laid her head on his chest, and looked down at his penis. She placed her fingertip on the thick vein that traversed its length and slowly traced up and down, running her finger under the edge of his helmet when she reached the top. When his penis jerked, she tried to maintain contact.

Jack moved his hand away from her breast and to the exposed flesh of her waist. He slipped his hand under her top and back up to her breast, taking her rigid nipple between his finger and thumb.

"You make my pussy tingle when you play with my nipples Jack. If you keep it up I'm going to cum."

A small drop of fluid formed at the tip of Jack's penis and Megan leaned down and collected it with her tongue. She moved her tongue over her lips, coating them with the salty discharge.

"You taste so good," she said as she again licked the end of his penis.

Megan stood up and pulled her top over her head. Straddling his legs, she knelt on the couch, put her hands on his shoulders, and pushed one of her breasts into Jack's open mouth. He put his hands on her butt and massaged her cheeks as he sucked her nipple.

Reaching between them, Megan unfastened the button of his jeans and then wrapped her fingers around his penis. She slowly moved her hand over the hard shaft, rubbing her thumb along the bottom. When she felt Jack begin to thrust his hips and move his penis in her hand, Megan released him and stood up.

"Let's go and work on your math," she said with a chuckle.

Jack watched as she picked up his book and her top and started to turn towards the kitchen. When she looked over her shoulder and saw Jack tucking his hard-on into his jeans she said, "Just leave that cock out Jack, it will give me something to do while you work."

Jack walked behind Megan, his hard penis swaying from side to side. He held his jeans at the waist so they wouldn't fall down his legs. When they got to the breakfast nook, Jack sat down and Megan sat next to him.

"Now where were we?" she said as she opened his book.

Jack looked at her bare breasts and then at the math book. "I think we were working on this chapter," he said and turned to a page he had marked.

Megan stood up, went into the kitchen and returned with a pad of lined paper. She copied one of the problems onto the paper and told Jack to start to solve it. Jack began working on the equation and Megan gazed at his softening penis through the glass tabletop. She reached into his lap and began to fondle him as she told him how to work out the math problem.

"Um, it's kind of hard to concentrate Megan."

"I know, but I'm working on it," she said as she slid her hand into his boxers and cuddled his testicles in her palm.

"I meant it was hard for me to concentrate."

"Oh, I'm sorry Jack. Do you want me to stop?"

Jack glanced down and watched her small hand moving around in his underwear. He shifted in his chair and started to laugh.

"No, I don't want you to stop. Your hand feels real nice on my balls and dick, but I'm still worried that your mom is going to come back."

"Why? She's seen my boobs before."

"That's not what I'm talking about and you know it. What would she say if she saw what you were doing?"

Megan knew that she was frustrating Jack. She stroked the length of his penis and removed her hand.

"I think she would say, 'nice cock' and want to play with it too," she giggled. "But I wouldn't let her. Your beautiful cock is all mine! Besides, she has already seen you naked, at your house."

Jack smiled and immediately thought about his sister and cousin Sally. "That's different, we were all naked, and you weren't playing with it. In fact, we weren't really even going together then."

Megan's heart began to pound in her chest. She still liked to hear Jack talk about going together and being her boyfriend. She could feel her vagina tingle and her face become flush.

He looked back at the paper and began to work on the problem Megan had copied for him.

"Do you have a calculator? We're allowed to use one in class."

"Yes, I have a calculator, but it's better if you learn how to do it this way first. The calculator doesn't do any good if you don't know the fundamentals of algebra. You're doing just fine."

Megan watched as Jack finished the problem, finding the correct answer. When he looked up at her, she told him it was right and began to copy another onto a clean sheet of paper. Looking at the wall clock, she realized that her dad would be home in a half an hour.

"Here you go, see if you can solve this one."

Jack began to work on the problem, breaking it down like she had shown him. He was so involved in his work that he didn't notice Megan when she slid off her chair and knelt on the floor, under the table. When he felt her kiss his penis, Jack looked down and watched Megan suck his soft member into her mouth.

Megan glanced up and her eyes met his. She continued to orally massage him as his penis grew in the warm wetness of her mouth. As it reached it's full length, she pulled back, leaving the velvety head against the opening of her throat.

Slowly, Jack moved his chair back so Megan was out from under the table. Once her head was no longer restricted by the tabletop, she began to bob up and down on him, increasing her suction.

Jack started to push his bottom up off the chair, matching Megan's motion. When she heard him moan out loud, she removed his penis from her mouth and stood up.

"I want to feel you inside me Jack," she said as she pushed her tight pants down.

Megan stepped out of her pants and straddled the chair and Jack's legs. She took his penis into her hand and rubbed the head along her slit, parting her labia and holding it at her opening. With her knees pointed at right angles to his legs, she lowered herself and felt him fill her vagina.

Jack put his hands on her bottom and guided her up and down his shaft. She pressed her chest into his face and her breast to his mouth. Extending his tongue, Jack swiped her hard nipple before sucking it between his lips.

Gripping Jack's shoulders, Megan moved up and down on him, feeling his penis stretch her heated tunnel. The combination of Jack's mouth on her breast and his manhood buried in her vagina sent Megan into the throws of an orgasm. Her vaginal muscles contracted around Jack's penis and her juices flowed onto his lap.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she groaned as her entire body shook and she sat down hard on him, driving him as deep as she could.

Jack's penis expanded and he shot his cum into her quivering sex, reaching his own climax as hers began to subside. When he had finished sending the last drop of semen into her, Jack released her breast and pulled her to him.

The two teens clung to one another panting, Jack's penis still in Megan's vagina.

"Jack," she said, resting her chin on his shoulder. "I want to spent the whole night with you so we can wakeup in each others arms and make love in the morning."

"I'd like that too sweetheart, someday we'll have the chance to sleep together the whole night."

"I'll make love to you... and fuck you... until you can't walk Jack. I want to suck your cock and feel it in my pussy all night long. In the morning I'll wakeup and have you for breakfast."

"That sounds so nice Megan, I want to fall asleep with my cock in your hot pussy and have you for breakfast too."

Jack and Megan were talking about the things they would do together if they could spend the night alone. During their sexual verbal exchange, they heard the garage door opening and realized that Megan's dad was home.

Megan jumped off Jack's lap, grabbed her clothes and ran for the bathroom. A string of cum ran down her inner thigh as she stepped into the half-bath off the kitchen and pulled the door closed. Jack sprang to his feet and stuffed his semi ridge penis, still coated with the combined juices of his and Megan's love making, into his boxers and pulled his jeans up.

When Jerry walked into the kitchen, Jack was working on his math problem.

"Hello Jack," Megan's dad said. "Where is everybody?"

"Hi Mr. Stone," Jack replied. "Mrs. Stone is upstairs, she said she has a headache. Megan is in the bathroom I think."

Megan came out of the bathroom and went to her dad. She hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.

"Do you like my new haircut daddy?" She asked her father.

"You look very cute Megan," Jerry said.

"Mom said that we might go out to eat if she was feeling better when you got home," Megan said.

"Okay, I'll go up, check on her and change into something a little less dressy." Jerry said as he turned and left the breakfast nook.

"Wow, that was a close call, your dad almost caught us!" Jack said.

"Yup, it sure was," Megan replied as she took a piece of paper toweling and wiped up a glob of cum that had leaked out of her and onto the floor.

Megan sat down next to Jack and told him the finish the problem he had started.

Jerry walked into his bedroom and found Liz sitting on the bed with her back to the headboard, reading a book. He removed his jacket, loosened his tie and sat on the edge of the bed.

"How are you felling?" he asked as he put his hand on her bare leg and squeezed.

"I feel fine Jerry."

"The kids said you had a headache and came up to lay down."

"Oh that, I just used that a an excuse to leave them alone. When I got home from the office they were making out in the family room."

Liz removed her suit when she came upstairs and was in her underwear. She set her book on the nightstand and scooted closer to her husband. Putting her arms around his neck, Liz hugged him and began to kiss his neck.

"They were working on some homework when I came in," he said, moving his hand to his wife's back and rubbing her.

Liz chuckled and said, "That's not all they were working on, I went down to get a soda and saw them going at it like there was no tomorrow."

"Oh really! What were they doing?"

"Maybe I had better show you Jerry," she said as she slid off the bed onto the floor. "Your daughter was topless and kneeling on the floor in front of Jack like this."

Liz removed her bra, unfastened Jerry's belt, and slacks then pulled down his zipper.

"She was kissing his cock and sucking on it," Liz said pulling Jerry's penis out into the open and running her tongue around the head.

Jerry rose up and pushed his slacks down his legs. When he started to work his boxers off his hips, Liz released his penis and helped him. Once he was completely exposed, she took his penis into her mouth and used her tongue and hand to bring him to a full erection.

"You watched Megan sucking his cock?"

Liz nodded her head yes and continued to move her mouth over his swollen shaft.

"Did you watch her finish him?"

Liz pulled her mouth off him slowly and began to work her hand up and down his penis.

"No, I left and came back up here. I don't know if she gave him a blowjob or fucked him. All I know for sure is that it made my pussy very wet and I couldn't wait for you to get home."

Returning her mouth to his penis, Liz began to suck and bob her head on him. She slid one hand under his balls and rolled them around as her other hand stroked the thick shaft that she didn't have in her hot mouth.

"I love to watch my cock sliding in and out of your mouth Liz, you are becoming quite the cock sucker. If you want me too, I'll eat your pussy while you suck me off."

Liz shook her head no and pushed down on him, feeling his penis press against the opening to her throat. She gagged slightly, but keep up her assault until she felt him enter her throat and her nose was touching his pubic hair. Jerry held the sides of her head and bounced his hips, moving his penis in and out of her.

When Liz heard her husband announce that he was going to cum, she backed off until the ridge of his penis was at her lips and waited for his semen. She fisted his shaft and sucked gently, knowing that at any moment her mouth would be flooded with the salty juice she had grown to love.

Jerry suddenly had a vision of his young daughter the night she had given him head. He felt his penis swell and fire the first load of cum into his wife's mouth. He heard Liz moan as the next pulses of hot semen shot from his penis. He intertwined his fingers in her hair and pushed his erupting tool deep into her mouth as she continued to swallow his seed.

Liz held his spent penis in her mouth, savoring the taste of his cum. She moved her tongue from his helmet to the sides of her cheeks, searching for the tiniest trace of the bittersweet substance. She let his penis slip past her lips and out of her mouth, keeping her fingers wrapped around him.

"I just love the way you taste and feel," she said as she licked the underside of his softening penis. "You can return the favor later and lick my pussy until I cum. Right now we should get ready and go to dinner."

Megan giggled to herself as she walked past her parents' room on the way to hers. He had heard her mom's comment about how her dad tasted and thought about Jack. She went into her bedroom and stripped off her clothes, wishing Jack could be there to help. Megan took a quick shower and put on clean white panties and a bra.

"Are you almost ready?" Megan heard her mom say.

Megan turned around and said, "Almost, I'm just trying to decide what to wear tonight. Where are we going?"

"I would like to try that new steak house. I hear they have good food. Would that be okay with you and Jack?"

"Sounds great to me, I really don't think Jack cares where we go, as long as there's food."

Megan saw that her mom was wearing one of the new skirts she had bought when the two of them had gone shopping. The black skirt was shorter than her mom normally wore, stopping a couple of inches above her knees. She had a red blouse on that was open enough to see her cleavage when she moved just right.

"How about that nice denim skirt and the western shirt you have, you looked nice in that outfit when you tried it on at the store."

"That's a good idea mom, Jack is wearing jeans today, we'll match. Are you wearing pantyhose too?"

Liz lifted her skirt and showed her daughter the stockings and garter she had on. "Not tonight, I haven't been wearing pantyhose too much lately, you dad likes these much better."

Megan went into her closet and returned with the skirt and top her mom referred to. She put her shirt on and looked at herself in the mirror. She tugged at her shirttails, pulling it tight against her chest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.